Rochetser,NY/Woodinville,WA /Studio City,Palm Springs,CA, California

Philam Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Philam Transport

More Info for Philam Transport

Delivery of car 800 miles
Review by on 7/8/2019 9:35 PM

Gilbert was very friendly and professional. Delivery was very fast and at a price I couldn’t even believe. Cost less to have it brought to me than the cost to pick up myself. Highly recommended.

Great service
Review by on 5/2/2019 12:46 PM

Great service and communication. He was very straight forward and was able to get me a reasonable price with a great driver. Would use him again for sure!

Great Service
Review by on 4/25/2019 5:42 PM

This was my very first time using a transportation broker or transportation service to deliver a vehicle. I purchased a motorcycle in Florida and need it delivered in Washington State. I received a ph [More]

SUPERB!
Review by on 2/7/2019 1:50 PM

Fast and easy.I placed the order on Monday and my car was picked up the next day and delivered to me in 4 days.Gilbert and Amy was great will definitely use this company again.

Professional and Reliable!
Review by on 1/21/2019 10:05 PM

Where will I begin.I submitted a quote online and I was bombarded with emails and phone call for 3 weeks.Philam Transport was referred to me by my bestfriend and had excellent results so I tried calli [More]

Very responsive and professional
Review by on 10/8/2018 7:27 PM

Gilbert was very knowledgeable, kind and professional. We will use again in the future! He is clearly an expert in his field and has a large network of drivers to choose from. I would highly recomme [More]

Classic car from Michigan to Massachuset
Review by on 10/6/2018 8:40 PM

I worked directly with Gilbert on transporting my 1971 Pontiac Lemans from Michigan to Massachusetts. He was SUPER transparent with me on what he does to book a truck and gave me a great deal. He book [More]

1989 Chevy S-10 Blazer transport
Review by on 9/19/2018 10:16 AM

Overall good experience with Philam Transport. A little nervous in the beginning, but Gilbert was extremely helpful throughout. Always friendly on the phone. He kept me informed on changes or updates [More]

Porsche 911 transport
Review by on 9/4/2018 12:13 PM

Gilbert is very fast and efficient. I contacted him on a Monday. The car was picked up on the Friday of the same week! The car arrived after 8 days (from MI to CA) in perfect shape. What more can y [More]

Outstanding service!
Review by on 8/21/2018 2:06 PM

I just wanted to let everyone know Gilbert, Philam transport LLC. Has been the best shipping service I have used only being a first timer with Uship. He is very reliable, great personality, and make [More]

Mercedes transport - A+ perfect service
Review by on 7/14/2018 9:01 AM

First time transport user, very cautious and hesitant due to horror stories posted online of shipment delays and cars held hostage for extra fees above the contracted price. All went perfectly with G [More]

First time car shipper. Great service! W
Review by on 6/12/2018 2:58 PM

I was shipping my car across the country for the first time and I was very skeptical at first about this whole process. I looked at a lot of companies who told me different things and quoted me differ [More]

Fast and Reliable
Review by on 6/6/2018 3:16 PM

excellent job in getting my car from Socal to WA. In just a few days it was picked up ...at my door!! The driver, Elijah, was very pleasant and always accessible by text. Thank you Gilbert and Elijah [More]

Gilbert is awesome!
Review by on 4/23/2018 2:17 PM

Gilbert was great to deal with. He answers emails super fast and answered all my questions. Also followed up after shipped vehicles to make sure everything went well. Highly recommend!

Fabulous Service!!!
Review by on 4/12/2018 9:53 AM

I interviewed a number of companies before I decided to use Philam Transport. Of all the brokers I spoke with, Gilbert was by far the most honest and open of all the people I spoke with. He made the [More]

Excellent Communication
Review by on 3/26/2018 1:46 PM

Gilbert made the shipping process very easy. He was able to explain to me the ins and outs of the shipping process. He also kept me up to date on each step of the process. A great attitude and a good [More]

transport
Review by on 3/24/2018 8:05 AM

this was my first time needing to transport a vehicle. i purchased a vintage landcruiser to restore with my son who will be driving it when its done. i contacted the first ad that popped up when i in [More]

Porsche Transport
Review by on 3/22/2018 7:58 PM

I dealt with Gilbert the owner directly for my shipment. Rather than email, or text he actually called me and went over my exact needs. He was very courteous and professional on the phone. He stayed [More]

Great Experience!
Review by on 3/10/2018 8:44 PM

Philam Transport LLC , is outstanding! Provided great customer service, followed up constantly, speedy and smooth process. I definitely recommend this company. It was our first time ever purchasing a [More]

Illinois to California
Review by on 2/14/2018 3:54 PM

My 24 year old daughter thought it a good idea to drive from Illinois to California. While she was capable I was concerned about weather and length of time she would be driving alone. I priced cost o [More]

Montana to Minnesota SUV Shipping
Review by on 2/11/2018 10:24 AM

Gilbert was prompt and helpful. The vehicle was picked up a day early, but they checked to be sure it was ok. The transport went good. Vehicle was really dirty from the winter roads, but that is to be [More]

Great service!
Review by on 2/9/2018 1:43 PM

Thank you guys for a quick and easy turn around. Was able to get a car shipped from So Cal to LA in 2 days. Was given a window of delivery and was able to meet that. Thank you for making this so smoot [More]

Shipment
Review by on 2/8/2018 12:54 PM

What can I say, another great experience using Gilbert and his company. I think this is my 7th vehicle I have shipped with his company I will be referring Gilbert to all my friends and family and anyo [More]

Gilbert
Review by on 2/6/2018 11:09 PM

Good communication, stayed with it until a good transporter was lined up, we would use again if we ever need to transport again in the future. Good follow-up during pick-up and then once again after d [More]

Transprot VW CC
Review by on 1/27/2018 8:16 PM

I was very please with Gilbert's professional and courtesy way he handle my order. Gilbert explain step by step the process. After I decided to use Gilbert, he had a truck for my vehicle in 1 day. I h [More]

Transparent and Honest Process
Review by on 1/16/2018 10:53 AM

Gilbert was a life savior and a delight to work with. I was flooded with calls and emails about transporting my vehicle from California to Georgia. I was unsure who to choose as I was already in Georg [More]

Second time and very Happy
Review by on 1/11/2018 11:54 PM

This is the second time that I have used Philam Transport.Gilbert and Ron was very helpful and always there when i have any questions.My car was delivered late but totally understandable cause of the [More]

Great Experience
Review by on 1/9/2018 7:21 PM

After being ripped off by Mercury Auto Transport, TM Shipping Transport i contacted Philam Transport and Gilbert was nothing but helpful. We spoke for about 20-30 minutes on the phone and he was able [More]

Philam Transport
Above and beyond excellent service
Review by on 1/2/2018 5:08 PM

I was trying to get my Tesla transported from Florida to Maryland and experienced delays with setting the pickup date. Gilbert at Philam Transport stuck to the project and was able to get me rebooked [More]

Philam Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions