Home > Company > P > Philam Transport

Rochetser,NY/Woodinville,WA /Studio City,Palm Springs,CA, California

Currently No FMCSA Info for Philam Transport

More Info for Philam Transport

We are a family owned business that takes care of our customers as if we are shipping our own vehicles. We are an honest, reliable and trustworthy organization. Whether you choose our company or not, we would be happy to give you advice as to what to look for when selecting a vehicle carrier. We specialize in cars, but also ship heavy equipment, RV's, and boats as well. Besides the USA, we also ship to Asia, Canada and Europe. We speak English, Spanish, Chinese and Tagaolg (Filipino).

Philam Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Rochetser,NY/Woodinville,WA /Studio City,Palm Springs,CA, California

Based on 111 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Philam Transport A+ company
      Review by on 2/20/2017 2:16 PM

I shipped my car from CA to TX and it's my first time doing it. Thanks to Gilbert for answering my questions promptly and for the great customer service. The car arrived a day earlier than it was prom [More]

Tanner - Thank you Cristine but quick note.We did not compensate you for the review.Thanks and call us at 1800-991-6567 for your next move in June.

Philam Transport Excellent
      Review by on 2/19/2017 12:57 PM

They were very helpful and quick in delivering the car. This company do not make false promises. When ever I need transportation I will use their services and refer to my friends and family. A five st [More]

Philam Transport Best experience i have ever had shipping
      Review by on 2/17/2017 4:32 PM

I have shipped several cars nationally and have not had very good experiences with them- this was by far the BEST experience i have had and would go to Gilbert for ANY of these moves that i want to [More]