Home > Company > P > Philam Transport

Rochetser,NY/Woodinville,WA /Studio City,Palm Springs,CA, California

Currently No FMCSA Info for Philam Transport

More Info for Philam Transport

We are a family owned business that takes care of our customers as if we are shipping our own vehicles. We are an honest, reliable and trustworthy organization. Whether you choose our company or not, we would be happy to give you advice as to what to look for when selecting a vehicle carrier. We specialize in cars, but also ship heavy equipment, RV's, and boats as well. Besides the USA, we also ship to Asia, Canada and Europe. We speak English, Spanish, Chinese and Tagaolg (Filipino).

Philam Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Rochetser,NY/Woodinville,WA /Studio City,Palm Springs,CA, California

Based on 124 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Philam Transport Outstanding transport experience
      Review by on 4/23/2017 2:50 PM

I submitted an online request at philamtransport.com on a Sunday evening (Easter Sunday) expecting to be contacted some time on Monday. Soon after submitting the request, I received a call from Gilbe [More]

Philam Transport Shipping a car across the country
      Review by on 4/23/2017 2:29 PM

This was the first time I had to ship a car and it had to go across the country. The service was quick. They picked up the car at my house and dropped it off at my sons house within a week. The price [More]

Philam Transport Time
      Review by on 4/23/2017 2:22 PM

My only complaint is not having a specific time/date for the delivery. I was told the car would be here by the end of the week, and I would receive a call 24 ahead of time more specifically when it wo [More]