Home > Company > P > Philam Transport

Rochetser,NY/Woodinville,WA /Studio City,Palm Springs,CA, California

Currently No FMCSA Info for Philam Transport

More Info for Philam Transport

We are a family owned business that takes care of our customers as if we are shipping our own vehicles. We are an honest, reliable and trustworthy organization. Whether you choose our company or not, we would be happy to give you advice as to what to look for when selecting a vehicle carrier. We specialize in cars, but also ship heavy equipment, RV's, and boats as well. Besides the USA, we also ship to Asia, Canada and Europe. We speak English, Spanish, Chinese and Tagaolg (Filipino).

Philam Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Rochetser,NY/Woodinville,WA /Studio City,Palm Springs,CA, California

Based on 132 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Philam Transport Honest, Reliable and Trustworthy
      Review by on 5/26/2017 1:36 AM

Gilbert was with me through the entire process. He worked very hard to ensure I got the best rates and that my vehicle arrived on time. His services are A+ stellar & I will definitely use him again!!! [More]

Philam Transport Quick and Great service
      Review by on 5/24/2017 11:56 PM

I got burned by 3 brokers promising the whole world that they could get my car picked up on time but none gone through and i have wasted 3 weeks with all empty promises. Amy called me to followup and [More]

Philam Transport Philam trucking
      Review by on 5/17/2017 12:15 PM

We learned Philam is a "holding company" which engages trucking companies to actually haul the cars. This is a bit confusing as the trucking company representatives do not announce themselves as bein [More]