Rochetser,NY/Woodinville,WA /Studio City,Palm Springs,CA, California

Philam Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Philam Transport

More Info for Philam Transport

We are a family owned business that takes care of our customers as if we are shipping our own vehicles. We are an honest, reliable and trustworthy organization. Whether you choose our company or not, we would be happy to give you advice as to what to look for when selecting a vehicle carrier. We specialize in cars, but also ship heavy equipment, RV's, and boats as well. Besides the USA, we also ship to Asia, Canada and Europe. We speak English, Spanish, Chinese and Tagaolg (Filipino).

Philam Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Philam Transport's Website
    Rochetser,NY/Woodinville,WA /Studio City,Palm Springs,CA, California

Very responsive and professional
      Review by on 10/8/2018 7:27 PM

Gilbert was very knowledgeable, kind and professional. We will use again in the future! He is clearly an expert in his field and has a large network of drivers to choose from. I would highly recomme [More]

Classic car from Michigan to Massachuset
      Review by on 10/6/2018 8:40 PM

I worked directly with Gilbert on transporting my 1971 Pontiac Lemans from Michigan to Massachusetts. He was SUPER transparent with me on what he does to book a truck and gave me a great deal. He book [More]

1989 Chevy S-10 Blazer transport
      Review by on 9/19/2018 10:16 AM

Overall good experience with Philam Transport. A little nervous in the beginning, but Gilbert was extremely helpful throughout. Always friendly on the phone. He kept me informed on changes or updates [More]