Rochetser,NY/Woodinville,WA /Studio City,Palm Springs,CA, California

Philam Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Philam Transport

More Info for Philam Transport

We are a family owned business that takes care of our customers as if we are shipping our own vehicles. We are an honest, reliable and trustworthy organization. Whether you choose our company or not, we would be happy to give you advice as to what to look for when selecting a vehicle carrier. We specialize in cars, but also ship heavy equipment, RV's, and boats as well. Besides the USA, we also ship to Asia, Canada and Europe. We speak English, Spanish, Chinese and Tagaolg (Filipino).

Philam Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Philam Transport's Website
    Rochetser,NY/Woodinville,WA /Studio City,Palm Springs,CA, California

Fabulous Service!!!
      Review by on 4/12/2018 9:53 AM

I interviewed a number of companies before I decided to use Philam Transport. Of all the brokers I spoke with, Gilbert was by far the most honest and open of all the people I spoke with. He made the [More]

Excellent Communication
      Review by on 3/26/2018 1:46 PM

Gilbert made the shipping process very easy. He was able to explain to me the ins and outs of the shipping process. He also kept me up to date on each step of the process. A great attitude and a good [More]

transport
      Review by on 3/24/2018 8:05 AM

this was my first time needing to transport a vehicle. i purchased a vintage landcruiser to restore with my son who will be driving it when its done. i contacted the first ad that popped up when i in [More]