Rochetser,NY/Woodinville,WA /Studio City,Palm Springs,CA, California

Philam Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Philam Transport

More Info for Philam Transport

We are a family owned business that takes care of our customers as if we are shipping our own vehicles. We are an honest, reliable and trustworthy organization. Whether you choose our company or not, we would be happy to give you advice as to what to look for when selecting a vehicle carrier. We specialize in cars, but also ship heavy equipment, RV's, and boats as well. Besides the USA, we also ship to Asia, Canada and Europe. We speak English, Spanish, Chinese and Tagaolg (Filipino).

Philam Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Philam Transport's Website
    Rochetser,NY/Woodinville,WA /Studio City,Palm Springs,CA, California

Mercedes transport - A+ perfect service
      Review by on 7/14/2018 9:01 AM

First time transport user, very cautious and hesitant due to horror stories posted online of shipment delays and cars held hostage for extra fees above the contracted price. All went perfectly with G [More]

First time car shipper. Great service! W
      Review by on 6/12/2018 2:58 PM

I was shipping my car across the country for the first time and I was very skeptical at first about this whole process. I looked at a lot of companies who told me different things and quoted me differ [More]

Fast and Reliable
      Review by on 6/6/2018 3:16 PM

excellent job in getting my car from Socal to WA. In just a few days it was picked up ...at my door!! The driver, Elijah, was very pleasant and always accessible by text. Thank you Gilbert and Elijah [More]