Home > Company > P > Philam Transport

Rochetser,NY/Woodinville,WA /Studio City,Palm Springs,CA, California

Philam Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Philam Transport

More Info for Philam Transport

We are a family owned business that takes care of our customers as if we are shipping our own vehicles. We are an honest, reliable and trustworthy organization. Whether you choose our company or not, we would be happy to give you advice as to what to look for when selecting a vehicle carrier. We specialize in cars, but also ship heavy equipment, RV's, and boats as well. Besides the USA, we also ship to Asia, Canada and Europe. We speak English, Spanish, Chinese and Tagaolg (Filipino).

Philam Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Rochetser,NY/Woodinville,WA /Studio City,Palm Springs,CA, California

Based on 143 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Philam Transport I wish I talked to Patrick first!!
      Review by on 7/19/2017 9:57 AM

I had signed with another broker 2 weeks before my car was supposed to be picked up. I called them and emailed with no response. Then I got a call from Patrick and he walked me through the actual proc [More]

Philam Transport So helpful & knowledgeable. Very quick
      Review by on 7/17/2017 10:28 AM

Gilbert helped me understand the process very thoroughly. He walked me through how it works from beginning to end. He told me his fees up front so I knew what I was committing to. He has a lot of e [More]

Philam Transport Quick to find a truck driver
      Review by on 7/10/2017 2:53 PM

The company found a truck driver for me very quickly. The price is reasonable. The pickup and deliver drivers were very professional. The car arrived in good condition. Transaction was very smooth. Re [More]