Home > Company > P > Philam Transport

Rochetser,NY/Woodinville,WA /Studio City,Palm Springs,CA, California

Currently No FMCSA Info for Philam Transport

More Info for Philam Transport

We are a family owned business that takes care of our customers as if we are shipping our own vehicles. We are an honest, reliable and trustworthy organization. Whether you choose our company or not, we would be happy to give you advice as to what to look for when selecting a vehicle carrier. We specialize in cars, but also ship heavy equipment, RV's, and boats as well. Besides the USA, we also ship to Asia, Canada and Europe. We speak English, Spanish, Chinese and Tagaolg (Filipino).

Philam Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Rochetser,NY/Woodinville,WA /Studio City,Palm Springs,CA, California

Based on 131 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Philam Transport Philam trucking
      Review by on 5/17/2017 12:15 PM

We learned Philam is a "holding company" which engages trucking companies to actually haul the cars. This is a bit confusing as the trucking company representatives do not announce themselves as bein [More]

Philam Transport Fast and Honest
      Review by on 5/9/2017 8:26 PM

I was a bit nervous when I had to move my new Land Rover from Arlington,VA to Cathedral City,CA as I was not sure how they will deal with my new car. But beyond my expectations, My vehicle reached my [More]

Philam Transport Excellent experience
      Review by on 5/9/2017 11:05 AM

First time shipping a car, Gilbert helped make it all straightforward and easy. He called me with updates as things were gettin worked out and I was always in the loop. He even called after it was d [More]