Rochetser,NY/Woodinville,WA /Studio City,Palm Springs,CA, California

Philam Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Philam Transport

More Info for Philam Transport

We are a family owned business that takes care of our customers as if we are shipping our own vehicles. We are an honest, reliable and trustworthy organization. Whether you choose our company or not, we would be happy to give you advice as to what to look for when selecting a vehicle carrier. We specialize in cars, but also ship heavy equipment, RV's, and boats as well. Besides the USA, we also ship to Asia, Canada and Europe. We speak English, Spanish, Chinese and Tagaolg (Filipino).

Philam Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Philam Transport's Website
    Rochetser,NY/Woodinville,WA /Studio City,Palm Springs,CA, California

Delivery of car 800 miles
      Review by on 7/8/2019 9:35 PM

Gilbert was very friendly and professional. Delivery was very fast and at a price I couldn’t even believe. Cost less to have it brought to me than the cost to pick up myself. Highly recommended.

Great service
      Review by on 5/2/2019 12:46 PM

Great service and communication. He was very straight forward and was able to get me a reasonable price with a great driver. Would use him again for sure!

Great Service
      Review by on 4/25/2019 5:42 PM

This was my very first time using a transportation broker or transportation service to deliver a vehicle. I purchased a motorcycle in Florida and need it delivered in Washington State. I received a ph [More]