Home > Company > P > Philam Transport

Rochetser,NY/Woodinville,WA /Studio City,Palm Springs,CA, California

Currently No FMCSA Info for Philam Transport

More Info for Philam Transport

We are a family owned business that takes care of our customers as if we are shipping our own vehicles. We are an honest, reliable and trustworthy organization. Whether you choose our company or not, we would be happy to give you advice as to what to look for when selecting a vehicle carrier. We specialize in cars, but also ship heavy equipment, RV's, and boats as well. Besides the USA, we also ship to Asia, Canada and Europe. We speak English, Spanish, Chinese and Tagaolg (Filipino).

Philam Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Rochetser,NY/Woodinville,WA /Studio City,Palm Springs,CA, California

Based on 110 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Philam Transport Excellent
      Review by on 2/19/2017 12:57 PM

They were very helpful and quick in delivering the car. This company do not make false promises. When ever I need transportation I will use their services and refer to my friends and family. A five st [More]

Philam Transport Best experience i have ever had shipping
      Review by on 2/17/2017 4:32 PM

I have shipped several cars nationally and have not had very good experiences with them- this was by far the BEST experience i have had and would go to Gilbert for ANY of these moves that i want to [More]

Philam Transport WA-RI
      Review by on 2/13/2017 11:42 AM

I have never shipped a vehicle and Gilbert made me feel at ease with the process. He explained the entire process to me and why my shipment had not been picked up yet with another broker. My truck was [More]