Merrick , New York

Number 1 Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Number 1 Auto Transport

More Info for Number 1 Auto Transport

Hauling a car from FL to Chicago
Review by on 2/13/2019 7:36 PM

I purchased a 1977 Lincoln Coupe from Sarasota Florida and I live in Chicago in lat January. I spoke with James Ryan at Number 1 Auto Transport and arranged for delivery. The car was delivered in t [More]

Great service
Review by on 1/30/2019

James was able to answer all of my questions and do so in a light and friendly manner. If I ever need to ship another car I will make sure to use Number 1 Auto Transport

Best in the business!
Review by on 1/29/2019 11:36 AM

This company is fantastic! Joe called me 5 minutes after requesting a quote on yelp for a trip from Houston, Tx to Erie, Pa on a Thursday afternoon. He had a final price and driver ready to roll withi [More]

Beyond 5 stars!
Review by on 1/26/2019 3:34 PM

First let me start off with saying I wish I could give more than 5 stars! Joe Carter was absolutely delightful. Being a military family moving across the country (Kansas to Virginia) in such short not [More]

transport 55 Chevy
Review by on 12/13/2018 6:02 PM

Very fast and friendly service, was very satisfied with quality and speed of delivery, stayed in touch thru out work. Delivered faster than I thought, recommend to others

Excellent Service
Review by on 12/3/2018 11:29 AM

I just want to say Number 1 Auto Transport done amazing job a transporting my Car from CA to OH. Joe who help me with everything provided me with excellent customer service!! My car was picked up on [More]

62 Impala
Review by on 11/21/2018 2:42 PM

Excellent service, timely pick up & delivery, communication on what to expect & what you get was great, I would highly recommend to anyone, Thanks Again!!!

Superior Service
Review by on 11/19/2018 7:23 PM

I've used Number 1 Auto Transport twice now in one year. Once to move from NC to Seattle and then from Seattle back to NC. Both times I dealt with Joe who is absolutely amazing. It can't be said enoug [More]

World Class Auto Transport Service
Review by on 11/13/2018 1:46 PM

Max and the team at Number 1 Auto provided excellent service from start to finish at a competitive price. They were super responsive to any questions, offered an all-in price with a contract that was [More]

Awesome Company
Review by on 11/13/2018 11:45 AM

It's a lot of transport companies out there, but some are horrible. Number 1 Auto Transport is not a part of that group. Matt called me and gave me some sound advice about checking company reviews bef [More]

Car Transport
Review by on 11/12/2018 3:11 PM

Just want to say Number 1 Auto Transport was really great, I'm glad I used them. I had a vehicle transported to my daughter in college out in Mobile, Alabama. I have never used a service like this be [More]

Review
Review by on 11/9/2018 4:52 PM

Larry was FABULOUS to deal with! It was the easiest and convenient way to transport your car! Within 2 days our car arrived! The driver was kind and amazing! I would use this company again!!

Number 1 Auto Transport
Number one auto transport to the rescue
Review by on 11/7/2018 10:16 AM

Spoke with James Ryan who was able to help me when another company totally screwed me. James got me a truck to get my car shipped out within 3 days of asking. The delivery and pickup were both smooth [More]

car transport from NY to FL
Review by on 10/25/2018 5:12 PM

I highly recommend Number 1 Auto Transport. Their customer service and communication were right on point. Thanks James R for all your help and support and follow though! I was so nervous and confuse [More]

Great service, no issues
Review by on 10/24/2018 6:50 PM

I had my car shipped from Philadelphia to Las Vegas. The car was picked up and dropped off promptly. There were no issues during the shipping process and I received great customer service each time [More]

Auto Transport Experience
Review by on 10/24/2018 5:34 PM

I am writing to you regarding our very positive experience with your auto transport service. Having never shipped a vehicle before, I was wary of the process. Number 1 Auto Transport was courteous, [More]

Recommended
Review by on 10/10/2018 3:23 PM

Not one bad thing to say about Number 1, they did everything they said they would. My contact, James Ryan, was extremely knowledgeable and stayed in touch throughout the transaction. I highly recommen [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport
Auto transport from west coast to east c
Review by on 10/1/2018 12:27 PM

The service I received was excellent. Joe Carter was thorough and patient with my many questions. The car arrived ahead of schedule. The price was as quoted. Thank you

Number 1 Auto Transport
Could not have been better
Review by on 9/15/2018 12:06 AM

This was the very first time I have ever used a auto transporter. Leo was my sales person. I do not think anyone could have done better. The car was picked up on time in Texas and delivered to Calif. [More]

Car Transport
Review by on 9/12/2018 11:56 AM

I contacted 2 other transport companies who had me waiting over a week for pickup of my vehicle. When I contacted Number 1 Transport, the car was picked up same day and delivered promptly and safely.

THE ONLY COMPANY I TRUST
Review by on 9/10/2018 12:05 PM

This is the only company I trust to ship my clients cars. I ship 50+ cars a year and this is the only company I would trust. Rob is the absolute best, but if he ever steps out another person is always [More]

Professional, Efficient, Safe!
Review by on 8/1/2018 12:20 PM

Number One Auto Transport was referred to me by George Nahas of The Villages, FL. They make every effort to work with a customer and provide excellent customer service, closed or open car carriers, [More]

Excellent
Review by on 7/25/2018 2:52 PM

Was very well pleased with Rep.Leo...very professional and quite helpful. I would definitely recommend his assistance and if need service again I will contact them...

1960 M38A1 Willy's Jeep
Review by on 6/28/2018 3:31 PM

I worker with Joe Carter & I have to say he's the best! Everything Joe said he was going to do...he did. The price he quoted was the price I paid. My jeep came from Alburn, CA. About 2,000 miles trip. [More]

Chevy Silverado 3500
Review by on 6/7/2018 6:38 PM

I needed my truck moved fast and on time Number One Auto Transport gave me the service exactly the way I needed it. Anyone in a situation that needs 2 day service call Number One Auto Transport They [More]

Awesome service!
Review by on 6/5/2018 5:08 PM

I recieved a fair quote and a quick pick up time, the following morning! My car arrived a day earlier than I expected. The process was seamless and so easy! Will use Number 1 Transport again!!!

Transporting my 1977 Pontiac Trans Am
Review by on 6/5/2018 4:11 PM

Joe Carter was very helpful from the start. He never pushed for me to use his company. He even told me how to stop all the unwanted calls, Text and emails from all the other companies. He gave me a we [More]

My 2017 Honda Civic
Review by on 6/5/2018 2:05 AM

I just wanted to thank Joe Carter for his professionalism and honest opinion to earn my business. My car arrived from NY to CA on time without any damages. I recommend him to people who want headache [More]

Auto shipment
Review by on 5/29/2018 12:38 PM

My son is in the Marines and is currently stationed at Camp Pendleton CA. His truck was in Ct. I put out a request for a quote to ship my sons truck to him. I have never done this before so was a bit [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions