Merrick , New York

Number 1 Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Number 1 Auto Transport

More Info for Number 1 Auto Transport

Number 1 Auto Transport
Great, honest and on time!
Review by on 4/16/2019 7:38 AM

Good experience. Honest and realistic pricing. No low-balling and then bump, bump, bump to get it delivered. Drivers were very nice. Excellent and highly recommended. I used them twice in a month and [More]

Relief!
Review by on 4/15/2019 6:09 PM

I went through more than 3 weeks of multiple contracts and broken promises before I started engaging with Number 1 Auto Transport. At first, I was skeptic because I totally got jaded by other companie [More]

Auto transport/closed carrier
Review by on 4/15/2019 3:17 PM

Joe was great at staying in touch and explaining how transport works. The driver was on time, friendly and competent. The car arrived in perfect condition on the day promised.

Number 1 Auto Transport
Number 1 Auto Transport (broker)
Review by on 3/24/2019 8:43 AM

Number 1 Auto as a broker, communicated well and with the referred carrier, whatever price quoting was, WILL BE the price paid in the end. No tricky statements of an increased price.

Truck transport
Review by on 3/18/2019 5:56 PM

Fast friendly service!!! Straight and to the point. Truck was delivered in a couple days from Georgia to Minnesota. Would definitely do business again. Thank you, Todd

transport car
Review by on 3/1/2019 12:14 PM

I had the pleasure of working with Joe Carter. He was the consummate professional and was in constant communication with me regarding the transportation of my vehicle. He was very sensitive to the cir [More]

Car transport
Review by on 2/27/2019 9:38 AM

Very fast. It was scheduled within 3 days of our contracting and a trucker was secured very rapidly. My cars were delivered exactly when expected, and I was quite happy.

Auto Transport
Review by on 2/26/2019 1:02 PM

Shipped vehicle from Chicago to NY. Easy, fast transaction with absolutely no problems of any kind. They have the best reviews in the industry! Would use again.

The best..
Review by on 2/22/2019 8:11 AM

I was jaded about these transportation scam artist having dealt with so many and the money I paid out,trying to move a motor home from PA to port Baltimore. I met. Number 1 Transport and my faith was [More]

Hauling a car from FL to Chicago
Review by on 2/13/2019 7:36 PM

I purchased a 1977 Lincoln Coupe from Sarasota Florida and I live in Chicago in lat January. I spoke with James Ryan at Number 1 Auto Transport and arranged for delivery. The car was delivered in t [More]

Great service
Review by on 1/30/2019

James was able to answer all of my questions and do so in a light and friendly manner. If I ever need to ship another car I will make sure to use Number 1 Auto Transport

Best in the business!
Review by on 1/29/2019 11:36 AM

This company is fantastic! Joe called me 5 minutes after requesting a quote on yelp for a trip from Houston, Tx to Erie, Pa on a Thursday afternoon. He had a final price and driver ready to roll withi [More]

Beyond 5 stars!
Review by on 1/26/2019 3:34 PM

First let me start off with saying I wish I could give more than 5 stars! Joe Carter was absolutely delightful. Being a military family moving across the country (Kansas to Virginia) in such short not [More]

transport 55 Chevy
Review by on 12/13/2018 6:02 PM

Very fast and friendly service, was very satisfied with quality and speed of delivery, stayed in touch thru out work. Delivered faster than I thought, recommend to others

Excellent Service
Review by on 12/3/2018 11:29 AM

I just want to say Number 1 Auto Transport done amazing job a transporting my Car from CA to OH. Joe who help me with everything provided me with excellent customer service!! My car was picked up on [More]

62 Impala
Review by on 11/21/2018 2:42 PM

Excellent service, timely pick up & delivery, communication on what to expect & what you get was great, I would highly recommend to anyone, Thanks Again!!!

Superior Service
Review by on 11/19/2018 7:23 PM

I've used Number 1 Auto Transport twice now in one year. Once to move from NC to Seattle and then from Seattle back to NC. Both times I dealt with Joe who is absolutely amazing. It can't be said enoug [More]

World Class Auto Transport Service
Review by on 11/13/2018 1:46 PM

Max and the team at Number 1 Auto provided excellent service from start to finish at a competitive price. They were super responsive to any questions, offered an all-in price with a contract that was [More]

Awesome Company
Review by on 11/13/2018 11:45 AM

It's a lot of transport companies out there, but some are horrible. Number 1 Auto Transport is not a part of that group. Matt called me and gave me some sound advice about checking company reviews bef [More]

Car Transport
Review by on 11/12/2018 3:11 PM

Just want to say Number 1 Auto Transport was really great, I'm glad I used them. I had a vehicle transported to my daughter in college out in Mobile, Alabama. I have never used a service like this be [More]

Review
Review by on 11/9/2018 4:52 PM

Larry was FABULOUS to deal with! It was the easiest and convenient way to transport your car! Within 2 days our car arrived! The driver was kind and amazing! I would use this company again!!

Number 1 Auto Transport
Number one auto transport to the rescue
Review by on 11/7/2018 10:16 AM

Spoke with James Ryan who was able to help me when another company totally screwed me. James got me a truck to get my car shipped out within 3 days of asking. The delivery and pickup were both smooth [More]

car transport from NY to FL
Review by on 10/25/2018 5:12 PM

I highly recommend Number 1 Auto Transport. Their customer service and communication were right on point. Thanks James R for all your help and support and follow though! I was so nervous and confuse [More]

Great service, no issues
Review by on 10/24/2018 6:50 PM

I had my car shipped from Philadelphia to Las Vegas. The car was picked up and dropped off promptly. There were no issues during the shipping process and I received great customer service each time [More]

Auto Transport Experience
Review by on 10/24/2018 5:34 PM

I am writing to you regarding our very positive experience with your auto transport service. Having never shipped a vehicle before, I was wary of the process. Number 1 Auto Transport was courteous, [More]

Recommended
Review by on 10/10/2018 3:23 PM

Not one bad thing to say about Number 1, they did everything they said they would. My contact, James Ryan, was extremely knowledgeable and stayed in touch throughout the transaction. I highly recommen [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport
Auto transport from west coast to east c
Review by on 10/1/2018 12:27 PM

The service I received was excellent. Joe Carter was thorough and patient with my many questions. The car arrived ahead of schedule. The price was as quoted. Thank you

Number 1 Auto Transport
Could not have been better
Review by on 9/15/2018 12:06 AM

This was the very first time I have ever used a auto transporter. Leo was my sales person. I do not think anyone could have done better. The car was picked up on time in Texas and delivered to Calif. [More]

Car Transport
Review by on 9/12/2018 11:56 AM

I contacted 2 other transport companies who had me waiting over a week for pickup of my vehicle. When I contacted Number 1 Transport, the car was picked up same day and delivered promptly and safely.

Number 1 Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions