Merrick , New York

Number 1 Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Number 1 Auto Transport

More Info for Number 1 Auto Transport

transport car from Florida to New Jersey
Review by on 10/22/2019 1:40 PM

I received contact from 12 different brokers and only Number 1 Auto Transport and one other broker was BBB certified and A+ Accredited. I contacted them first and they told me I would need to give the [More]

Awesome
Review by on 10/17/2019 9:44 AM

James was great and really easy to work with and communication was great. My vehicle showed up earlier than expected. I would definitely work with again.

Excellent Experience
Review by on 10/8/2019 1:32 PM

Dealing with Number 1 Auto Transport was amazing. The transport of our car from Philadelphia, PA to Park City Utah was seamless and James Ryan (my contact) was there every step of the way. I did a [More]

Nice Job
Review by on 10/8/2019 12:55 PM

I was very pleased with the service I received. They did a great job transporting my car. They were reliable, responsive, and thoroughly checked the car.

Cross country car delivery
Review by on 10/5/2019 2:13 PM

Number 1 auto delivered my car from Pittsburgh to California. I received quotes from several companies but Number 1 was the only one who gave me a definite quote and it stayed the same when the car wa [More]

Great experience
Review by on 10/1/2019 11:37 AM

Great people working for an excellent company at Number 1 Auto Transport. I was very skeptical because of all the scammers out there and bad reviews with other companies. I did my research and found [More]

Classic Car Transport
Review by on 9/20/2019 1:52 PM

Needed to move a non-running car across country and was having a very hard time finding someone who would tackle the job. Number 1 found a driver in only a few days and the car is now safely in my ga [More]

Great Company
Review by on 9/10/2019 10:20 AM

Fantastic experience from start to finish getting my car from coast to coast. James was super easy to work with, and kept me in the loop throughout the entire process. Finding a broker to transport my [More]

Vehicle Transport
Review by on 9/9/2019 4:23 PM

My 2000 BMW 540i was shipped exactly as promised. The customer service was outstanding. Highly recommend. Would not hesitate to use their service again.

Fantastic Company
Review by on 9/9/2019 12:56 PM

This company exceeded my expectations on every level. I asked for a quote on another site and was getting hammered from 'brokers' around the country. Hundreds of texts, e-mails, etc. I found it distur [More]

Transport from NY to Texas
Review by on 9/6/2019 9:57 AM

Can’t express how thankful I am to have found Number 1 Auto Transport. After having experienced so much difficulty with other transport companies, Number 1 was such a positive experience! Everything w [More]

Very satisfied
Review by on 8/19/2019 9:14 PM

Our family recently moved from NY to TX. We used Number 1 Auto (covered transport) for our 2 cars. John Russo at Number 1 Auto made the whole process very smooth. Any time I had a question, he was ava [More]

Flawless transport experience
Review by on 8/8/2019 5:08 PM

I was extremely skeptical of finding a reputable auto transport company for shipping our daughter's car from NC to CA. Fortunately, I chose Number 1 Auto Transport. From the very beginning of my exper [More]

Great service
Review by on 7/3/2019 8:13 AM

THANK YOU Brian. Another broker let me down and claimed they could not find a company to take my car to Washington. Then when they did, the company had horrible reviews and date of pick up and deliv [More]

Auto Transport
Review by on 6/20/2019 2:17 PM

Excellent service. Price was right, pickup occurred on time just as scheduled and delivery was also on time. Would recommend this company to anyone needing to transport an auto. Totally enjoyablle exp [More]

Fantastic Customer Service
Review by on 6/14/2019 12:02 PM

They made everything easy, the car was delivered to me on time, and they didn't have any secret or random fees. Moving is incredibly stressful, but they made moving my car easy. I would definitely u [More]

AAA+++ Service
Review by on 6/7/2019 8:48 AM

James Ryan is the absolute best. Another agent had my listing for 4 days and nothing. I switched to James @ Number1AutoTransport and within an hour I had a driver and 2 days later my car was in my dri [More]

auto transport across country
Review by on 5/13/2019 4:26 PM

I moved from NC to CA and had my car transported by Number 1 Auto Transport. Everything was done as scheduled and promised. Pickup date, delivery date, car condition was just as it was at pickup. L [More]

Review by on 5/1/2019 7:04 AM

As I found out the hard way, there are many auto transport companies out there that bait you with a low price, then hit you up for twice the money before they release your car. Number 1 was the compl [More]

Car transporting
Review by on 4/29/2019 7:44 PM

James Ryan was excellent to work with! He was 100% up front and honest. I spoke with at least 12 other companies and they attempted to promise me all kinds of deals and James did not do that ever. He [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport
Great, honest and on time!
Review by on 4/16/2019 7:38 AM

Good experience. Honest and realistic pricing. No low-balling and then bump, bump, bump to get it delivered. Drivers were very nice. Excellent and highly recommended. I used them twice in a month and [More]

Relief!
Review by on 4/15/2019 6:09 PM

I went through more than 3 weeks of multiple contracts and broken promises before I started engaging with Number 1 Auto Transport. At first, I was skeptic because I totally got jaded by other companie [More]

Auto transport/closed carrier
Review by on 4/15/2019 3:17 PM

Joe was great at staying in touch and explaining how transport works. The driver was on time, friendly and competent. The car arrived in perfect condition on the day promised.

Number 1 Auto Transport
Number 1 Auto Transport (broker)
Review by on 3/24/2019 8:43 AM

Number 1 Auto as a broker, communicated well and with the referred carrier, whatever price quoting was, WILL BE the price paid in the end. No tricky statements of an increased price.

Truck transport
Review by on 3/18/2019 5:56 PM

Fast friendly service!!! Straight and to the point. Truck was delivered in a couple days from Georgia to Minnesota. Would definitely do business again. Thank you, Todd

transport car
Review by on 3/1/2019 12:14 PM

I had the pleasure of working with Joe Carter. He was the consummate professional and was in constant communication with me regarding the transportation of my vehicle. He was very sensitive to the cir [More]

Car transport
Review by on 2/27/2019 9:38 AM

Very fast. It was scheduled within 3 days of our contracting and a trucker was secured very rapidly. My cars were delivered exactly when expected, and I was quite happy.

Auto Transport
Review by on 2/26/2019 1:02 PM

Shipped vehicle from Chicago to NY. Easy, fast transaction with absolutely no problems of any kind. They have the best reviews in the industry! Would use again.

The best..
Review by on 2/22/2019 8:11 AM

I was jaded about these transportation scam artist having dealt with so many and the money I paid out,trying to move a motor home from PA to port Baltimore. I met. Number 1 Transport and my faith was [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions