Home > Company > N > Navy Auto Transport

Miami , Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Navy Auto Transport

More Info for Navy Auto Transport

Navy Auto Transport specializes in shipping all types of vehicles statewide, nationwide and worldwide. We offer an expedited service targeted to individuals and dealerships/companies that need to have their vehicles shipped in a timely manner by providing safe and secure shipping, as well as door-to-door service. Unlike some auto transport companies that ask for a DEPOSIT up front, Navy Auto Transport only collects money once we have delivered your car. Navy Auto Transport also has a 100% money back guarantee , if for any reason we can’t ship your car, you will be refunded 100%, no fees or surcharges will be charged. We have a well-established business relationship with all of our customers and strive to continue to meet a superior quality of customer service. We do not pay for reviews; therefore, the ratings on this site are a true reflection of how our customers view our company.
Navy Auto Transport specializes in shipping all types of vehicles statewide, nationwide and worldwide. We offer an expedited service targeted to individuals and dealerships/companies that need to have their vehicles shipped in a timely manner by providing safe and secure shipping, as well as door-to-door service. Unlike some auto transport companies that ask for a DEPOSIT up front, South Beach Transport only collects money once we have delivered your car. Navy Auto Transport also has a 100% money back guarantee , if for any reason we can’t ship your car, you will be refunded 100%, no fees or surcharges will be charged. We have a well-established business relationship with all of our customers and strive to continue to meet a superior quality of customer service. We do not pay for reviews; therefore, the ratings on this site are a true reflection of how our customers view our company.

Navy Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Miami , Florida

Based on 273 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Navy Auto Transport Had to drive car myself
      Review by on 2/28/2017 6:42 AM

I had put in order for car to be taken to Kentucky from North Carolina. I talk with Lisa on the 15th and said that no one will be in Kentucky until late Saturday to receive the car. All she had to do [More]

Navy Auto Transport Great Service!!!
      Review by on 2/25/2017 12:54 PM

Gary from Navy Auto transport helped me with my move from Texas to Missouri. When I first spoke to Gary, he beat the price quote of a competitor and gave me the best price for my transport. In the day [More]

Navy Auto Transport VERY BAD SERVICE
      Review by on 2/24/2017 2:19 PM

I spoke to Ron and he told me that his company NAVY AUTO TRANSPORT was a very trustful company that when they give you a quote is not the cheapest but is a very fare quote, I decided to use them, they [More]