truck
Miami , Florida

Navy Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Navy Auto Transport

More Info for Navy Auto Transport

Navy Auto Transport specializes in shipping all types of vehicles statewide, nationwide and worldwide. We offer an expedited service targeted to individuals and dealerships/companies that need to have their vehicles shipped in a timely manner by providing safe and secure shipping, as well as door-to-door service. Unlike some auto transport companies that ask for a DEPOSIT up front, Navy Auto Transport only collects money once we have delivered your car. Navy Auto Transport also has a 100% money back guarantee , if for any reason we can’t ship your car, you will be refunded 100%, no fees or surcharges will be charged. We have a well-established business relationship with all of our customers and strive to continue to meet a superior quality of customer service. We do not pay for reviews; therefore, the ratings on this site are a true reflection of how our customers view our company.
Navy Auto Transport specializes in shipping all types of vehicles statewide, nationwide and worldwide. We offer an expedited service targeted to individuals and dealerships/companies that need to have their vehicles shipped in a timely manner by providing safe and secure shipping, as well as door-to-door service. Unlike some auto transport companies that ask for a DEPOSIT up front, South Beach Transport only collects money once we have delivered your car. Navy Auto Transport also has a 100% money back guarantee , if for any reason we can’t ship your car, you will be refunded 100%, no fees or surcharges will be charged. We have a well-established business relationship with all of our customers and strive to continue to meet a superior quality of customer service. We do not pay for reviews; therefore, the ratings on this site are a true reflection of how our customers view our company.

Navy Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Navy Auto Transport's Website
    Miami , Florida

Review by on 1/9/2018 5:39 PM

I was stuck in a car delivery nightmare until I was saved by Eric Hughes and Navy Auto Transport. I had scheduled with another company called Luxe Auto. I gave them 30 days notice to come pick up my c [More]

Vehicle Transport
      Review by on 1/8/2018 6:23 PM

Since this was my first time I was a little nervous. My first contact was with Mario at the Navy Auto Transport where he answer all my questions made me very comfortable in my choice of carrier. Ever [More]

recommendation
      Review by on 12/22/2017 2:10 AM

My experience with Jerry Serdan and Navy transport was spot on! I gave my info from pickup to drop off. Jerry always let me know what was happening. I would recommend Navy & Jerry Serdan again.