Plantation, Florida

National Transport LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for National Transport LLC

More Info for National Transport LLC

Did not pick up auto. Changed Price
Review by on 5/22/2019 1:02 AM

I scheduled a Sat Morning pick up and no one showed up. Finally I had to track the driver down and was told his truck broke down. This is after they raised the price on me after the initial schedule. [More]

Shipped a Jeep and classic car to Alaska
Review by on 5/31/2018 4:27 PM

OMG! extremely late getting here, changed the total price 3 time on me, they shipped my two vehicles from Colorado to Washington, then left them there for about 4 weeks. they were supposed to be put o [More]

customer service
Review by on 3/18/2018 9:52 AM

To whomever it may concern, When I run my business my motivation for working hard is to see people happy but also the fact that when I make my customers happy I will get paid. This works out becau [More]

ANTS ANTS ANTS !!!!
Review by on 12/6/2017 11:59 AM

All was off to a good start until the day of delivery. My car was over an hour late and I received no notice of any delay or issues. After the delivery window passed, I was then notified of the delays [More]

Day (MC459014) - We certainly appreciate your concerns and we do sympathize with you. In our line of business we encounter several variables that are outside of our control. First, I will like to address the issue ...

Car was transported from San Deigo Calif
Review by on 11/27/2017 10:55 PM

My car was picked up 2 days after it was set up, and then delivered 4 days later safe and sound from San Deigo CA. to Baltimore, MD. I would recommend this company, especially because the full covera [More]

Day (MC459014) - Dear Terry, we appreciate your words and we are glad to be of service. We look forward to helping you in the future with your car transport needs.

Transport of two vehicles
Review by on 11/16/2017 2:37 PM

The service was very professional. We had the vehicles shipped to Chicago for three months and later on returned. In both instances the driver and National Transport' staff was very professional and a [More]

Day (MC459014) - Dear Edgar thank you for your business. We are glad to know our service was satisfactory to your expectations and we look forward to helping you in the future.

Satisfied with service
Review by on 11/6/2017 3:50 PM

They picked up same day- within hours, that was remarkable. The only thing I was not very pleased with was that the delivery date shown on the invoice was delayed about 5 days, but I completely unde [More]

Day (MC459014) - We certainly appreciate your business and we are glad your transport was smooth. We look forward to help you in the future.

National Transport provides Terrible Cus
Review by on 9/29/2017 4:31 PM

National Transport misrepresented the service they could provide,charged my credit card and refused to cancel when they could not provide the service I requested a quote from National Transport to shi [More]

Day (MC459014) - Dear Customer, Our goal is and will always be to service our customer to the best of our ability. Your particular case was one of misunderstanding on your part. All of our customers are advised...

Rapid Pickup/delivery, Good Price
Review by on 6/20/2017 2:55 PM

Communications could have been better, however, the service overall was great. The car was picked up earlier than scheduled and delivered earlier than expected. The car was received in same condition [More]

Day (MC459014) - We welcome feedback, we are continuously working on improving our communication and service to our customers. We thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing you in the future.

Unethical and incompetent
Review by on 6/15/2017 7:02 PM

Do not use them. They shipped my vehicle to the wrong location after picking it up late then made no effort to fix the situation. Worst customer service experience I've ever had. I had hired them beca [More]

Day (MC459014) - As I understand your frustration, and your need to express your dissatisfaction with our service through no fault of our company. The cost of the transport was refunded to you in full, even though we...

National Transport LLC
Terrible Company. Do Not Use!
Review by on 6/2/2017 3:51 PM

This company is a disgrace. I called and spoke to a representative and told them that I had an urgent situation and that I needed my car picked up by a certain date. After about a 45 minute conversati [More]

Day (MC459014) - We are certainly sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with our service. It is our policy to request a 3-5 business days to secure a carrier on standard transport and on main transport lanes. As som...

Thanks from Tortola
Review by on 4/1/2017 8:36 AM

I purchased a vehicle that had to be delivered to the port. We had some hiccups along the way but at no point did I feel alone, I will definitely use this company again and I recommend them very high [More]

WARNING! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
Review by on 3/20/2017 5:36 PM

This is the worst company ever. DO NOT USE THEM! I bought a car in Oregon and the dealer referred them to me. I placed the order on 3/9/17 of course the took my money. Told me the vehicle would be del [More]

Auto transport
Review by on 3/6/2017 2:32 PM

It may have involved a misunderstanding on my part, but I assumed that the pickup and delivery dates were firm, whereas the company looks on then as a range. If this loose arrangement works for you, t [More]

National Transport, LLC
Review by on 2/22/2017 10:04 AM

Their service was prompt and very professional! Great experience. Would use them again!! They were great in contacting my daughter and myself as to pick up and drop off! Thanks National Transpor [More]

National Transport LLC
Delivered from out of state
Review by on 2/21/2017 6:47 PM

We were involved in an accident in Florida and had to have our car brought to North Carolina. I wasn't sure at first who to use and trust after reading different reviews. After I decided on National T [More]

Historic Jeep delivery
Review by on 11/15/2016 5:56 AM

I contacted National Transport for the first time and was shipping my first vehicle.. Staff at National were pleasant and we set up the job and I paid in advance. The price was set and pickup date was [More]

Historic Jeep delivery
Review by on 11/8/2016 5:57 PM

Buckeye National Transport
Review by on 9/15/2016 8:03 AM

When my initial order was placed, there were errors made which caused a delay. However, once the problems were pointed out, they were immediately corrected. Customer service was excellent. The co [More]

National Transport LLC
Contracted for vintage motorcycle transp
Review by on 7/20/2016 5:45 PM

In my opinion these people are liars. And they cheated me. I contracted with National Transport LLC to move a vintage motorcycle from California to Oregon. I paid these people $625 to ship the bike in [More]

National Transport LLC
They way to go when in come to returning
Review by on 7/13/2016 4:14 PM

Bringing my son home from college, 1,000 miles away. Decided did not need the 20 hour driving experience. Called NT and having the car shipped was definitely the way to go!! On time with pick up an [More]

2009 Jaguar XKR
Review by on 5/25/2016 4:40 PM

Teresa Mays was absolutely a pleasure to deal with. She is very professional and worked hard getting my car lined up with a transporter. The driver was available so I could track my vehicle along th [More]

Kubota RTV 1100
Review by on 4/5/2016 7:20 PM

Had about a dozen quotes and contact from brokers. Nick from National Transport was by far the most professional and knowledgeable. It took two total calls and my RTV was booked and loaded next day a [More]

Great, timely service!
Review by on 3/17/2016 12:05 PM

Reading reviews about which company to choose to ship our car was an exhausting and time consuming process figuring out a broker vs. carrier. We picked National Transport because they are both a broke [More]

Delivery of vehicle
Review by on 3/3/2016 10:48 AM

We hired your company because of your add on the internet said you OWNED your own trucks and drivers were insured. When the car was delivered to us it was covered with motor oil from the vehicle ab [More]

National Transport LLC
Timing of pickup and quote.
Review by on 2/22/2016 3:02 PM

National was very honest about timeline for pickup and delivery and quoted price was never changed. Very reliable and customer friendly.

Awesome
Review by on 2/10/2016 8:41 PM

My brand new car looked the same, pristine, and smelled the same too. All new, just like it was on the dealer lot. The transporter kept me updated on it's arrival too. Ivan understood that I was doi [More]

National Transport LLC
promised to be delivered on Wednesday or
Review by on 2/6/2016 7:28 PM

promised to be delivered on Wednesday or Thursday to a Service man returning from being deployed Called Wednesday told it would be there thursday Waited all afternoon never showed up Delivering truck [More]

National Transport LLC
late pick-up and not delivered to house
Review by on 2/3/2016 4:18 PM

Delivery pick-up was late and driver did not deliver to my house. I had to hire someone to drive me 2 miles away to pick up golf car and drive back to my house. Because pickup was late golf car got [More]

National Transport LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions