Plantation, Florida

National Transport LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for National Transport LLC

More Info for National Transport LLC

National Transport LLC specializes in shipping all types of vehicles statewide, nationwide and worldwide. We offer an expedited service targeted to individuals and dealerships/companies that need to have their vehicles shipped in a timely manner by providing safe and secure shipping, as well as door-to-door service. Unlike some auto transport companies that can take weeks or months to put your vehicle on a carrier, National Transport LLC gets your vehicle on the road to its destination in days. We have a well-established business relationship with all of our customers and strive to continue to meet a superior quality of customer service. We do not pay for reviews- therefore, the ratings on this site are a true reflection of how our customers view our company.

National Transport LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit National Transport LLC's Website
    Plantation, Florida

Shipped a Jeep and classic car to Alaska
      Review by on 5/31/2018 4:27 PM

OMG! extremely late getting here, changed the total price 3 time on me, they shipped my two vehicles from Colorado to Washington, then left them there for about 4 weeks. they were supposed to be put o [More]

customer service
      Review by on 3/18/2018 9:52 AM

To whomever it may concern, When I run my business my motivation for working hard is to see people happy but also the fact that when I make my customers happy I will get paid. This works out becau [More]

ANTS ANTS ANTS !!!!
      Review by on 12/6/2017 11:59 AM

All was off to a good start until the day of delivery. My car was over an hour late and I received no notice of any delay or issues. After the delivery window passed, I was then notified of the delays [More]

Day (MC459014) - We certainly appreciate your concerns and we do sympathize with you. In our line of business we encounter several variables that are outside of our control. First, I will like to address the issue ...