Gilbert, Arizona

MJ Parker Trucking is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for MJ Parker Trucking

More Info for MJ Parker Trucking

MJ Parker Trucking
The best... just the best
Review by on 9/10/2018 9:13 AM

Joanne was very kind and patient... the driver was awesome and right on time. Turnaround from the time I called to the time the car was in Illinois (from Arizona) was super fast! My highest recommen [More]

Very Happy
Review by on 1/31/2018 3:18 PM

shipping our car went smoothly and was on time. price was more reasonable that many we checked with. we would definitely recommend Parker and will use their services again for ourselves. Many thank [More]

Vehicle Transport
Review by on 1/30/2018 6:04 PM

I had never done this before, Joanne was very helpful and answered my MANY questions several times as I was very nervous. She was kind and professional. The truck driver was also very kind and profess [More]

MJ Parker Trucking
Joanne was honest, on point and got the
Review by on 12/8/2017 9:47 AM

In spite of being a car guy, I've never had the occasion to use an auto transport service so this was a first. Part and parcel to it being my first time I naively filled out one of those "instant quo [More]

Car Transport
Review by on 5/7/2017 4:31 PM

I used Parker Auto Transport to move my Car from Boston to Los Angeles and then back from Phoenix to Boston. Working with Parker and Joanne was very easy. The company is very responsive and both mov [More]

Truck Transport
Review by on 3/7/2017 6:43 PM

Joanne responded with confirmation for transport within an hour and a half of requesting a quote. Vehicle was picked up that evening. Delivery was early. Vehicle was handled carefully. Communicat [More]

Leanne
Review by on 6/6/2016 10:43 AM

This was my 2nd experience. Even better than the first. Extremely fast, responsive and cost efficient. Very happy to recommend them to users. The Driver is always professional and courteous as it i [More]

Joanne Parker - Sandeep! Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! As a family owned business we know how important our customers are! Hope all is well! ~Parker Family

Car Transport
Review by on 4/8/2016 12:58 PM

Thank you very much for the reliable and on time transport! The staff at Parker auto were fantastic and the driver was very polite. I read many reviews before choosing a company, Not only did Parke [More]

Excellent
Review by on 4/5/2016 2:47 PM

Leanne is awesome and works with you every step of the way. She is completely on top of what's going on, when the driver is picking up the car and dropping off. The driver met to pick up the car exa [More]

Easy Move
Review by on 4/2/2016 11:24 AM

I contacted Parker trucking after reading several reviews for several companies. When I called I immediately spoke with Leanne as she answered any questions I had. I had learned they are a family busi [More]

Mazda 3 transport
Review by on 4/1/2016 8:31 PM

Parker Auto has been one of the easiest companies I have come across to transport a car. Communication was great from start to finish, and my car had arrived in the same condition as when it left. [More]

Very Pleased
Review by on 3/31/2016 10:02 AM

Working with Parker Auto put my mind at ease! They were very professional. My car was delivered in great condition and they always get the job done right!

Easy transport!
Review by on 3/30/2016 8:17 PM

I had no problems from the time I had requested a quote to the time my car was delivered. They did a great job!

Reliable
Review by on 3/30/2016 12:43 PM

I had read several reviews before selecting Parker Auto Transport. I was very pleased to receive such high quality service! While setting up my transportation I had learned that Parker Auto is a small [More]

Outstanding!
Review by on 3/30/2016 11:49 AM

Leanne and I had spoken for several days as I had called back with multiple questions. The more I spoke with Leanne the more she explained the process which helped me understand the little things abou [More]

Parker Auto
Review by on 3/30/2016 9:51 AM

Great customer service. I was very impressed with their honesty and promptness of returning emails and phone calls! I was in need of my vehicle to be transported in a short amount of time and they wer [More]

Joanne Parker - Amelia! Thank you for the great review! As a small family owned business we know how important our customers are! It was a pleasure working with you! Best wishes ~Parker Family

Very Helpful!
Review by on 3/29/2016 10:41 PM

I reached out to Parker Auto transport after being referred to them by a friend. When I called I spoke with Leanne who had provided a quote over the phone for me. I had some scheduling conflicts du [More]

Joanne Parker - Rhonda, Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. As a small family owned business we love to see repeat customers come back. It was a pleasure working with you. Hope to hear from ...

Wonderful company
Review by on 3/28/2016 7:01 PM

I have transported several cars prior to using Parker Auto. Leanne at Parker Auto kept me in the look the entire process. If I ever had any questions she was always a phone call or an email away. My c [More]

Joanne Parker - James! Thank you so much for the great review! You are always such a pleasure to work with! Hope all is well in TX Best wishes ~Parker Family

Transport to Colorado
Review by on 3/25/2016 4:49 PM

I contacted Parker Trucking after finding them on Angies List. The process went very smoothly from pickup to delivery. I gave them the time frame I wanted my vehicle transported and they had it picke [More]

Joanne Parker - Hi Ashley! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to hear from you again in the future for your transport needs. Best wi...

Car transport
Review by on 2/13/2016 4:36 PM

Excellent customer service. The driver Cam was polite and picked my vehicle up on the first scheduled day in NJ. My car was delivered to my destination 3 days later in AZ. No issues at all. Leann from [More]

Joanne Parker - Chris, Thank you for taking the time to write a review! It is always a pleasure working with you, hope all is well in AZ Best wishes ~Parker Family

Outstanding Service
Review by on 12/21/2015 4:53 PM

I had a GREAT experience with MJ Parker Trucking. Zero BS. Their driver was prompt and on-time, the staff also kept us informed of the whole process. I will definitely recommend this company to my fri [More]

Joanne Parker - Thank you for taking the time to write a review! It was a pleasure working with you, and hope you are enjoying the weather in AZ! We appreciate your support in our family business and hope to hear fr...

Transport car from CA to TN
Review by on 12/18/2015 1:41 PM

Picked up car a day early and delivered the car on time. Excellent service and I would recommend to friend.

Delivery problems
Review by on 11/30/2015 5:38 PM

Parker Trucking was good to deal with. The pick up went very smoothly but the delivery left a lot to be desired. The car was delivered at 9:40pm. The driver would not deliver on a very wide street be [More]

Joanne Parker - Thank you for taking the time to write a review! It is always a pleasure working with you, and we appreciate your comments in your recent transport. Unfortunately every driver is different on where th...

Parker Transport
Review by on 11/23/2015 3:04 PM

Leanne at Parker Transport was very helpful in arranging for a convenient site for me to drop off my vehicle so I didn't have to wait for a driver to schedule a pick up date. All parties involved k [More]

Smooth transport, no problems
Review by on 10/28/2015 6:31 PM

We bought a vehicle out of state and arranged for MJ Parker to deliver it to us. They had some event going on and all their own trucks were tied up with that, so they brokered our transport out to Cos [More]

Joanne Parker - Mark, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great and detailed review! They are the best kind as they will help other customers understand the process a little better. We do our best ...

MJ Parker Trucking
Shipping daugter's car to college
Review by on 10/23/2015 6:37 PM

I recently used MJ Parker Trucking to ship my daughter's car off to college. Overall, and despite my "nervous nellie" disposition, the service was terrific. Leanne did a great job of handh [More]

Joanne Parker - Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your support in our family business and hope to hear from you in the future! It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope your daugh...

Small SUV Colorado to North Carolina Aut
Review by on 9/21/2015 6:16 PM

Long time in the trucking biz, stood by their word giving realistic low/mid estimate quote range, small family company you speak with live/same person is reassuring. They found a well qualified reputa [More]

Very Happy!
Review by on 9/21/2015 5:39 PM

I called Parker a couple of times and didn't receive a call back. I didn't let this stop me because I selected the company based on their reviews.This was enough for me. I started out with the quote o [More]

Joanne Parker - Thank you so much for taking the time to support our family business and write a great review! We appreciate all reviews and constructive criticism to better our business. As a small business we work ...

Review
Review by on 9/8/2015 4:23 PM

I ship cars a few times a year. I found MJ Parker Trucking last year and I'll never ship with anyone elsee again. They always answer the phone and are extremely helpful. Leanne explained that the chea [More]

Joanne Parker - Kyle. Thank you for the great review! It is always a pleasure working with you and hope to hear from you soon! ~Best wishes Leanne

MJ Parker Trucking Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions