Mesa, Arizona

Parker Auto Transport LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Parker Auto Transport LLC

More Info for Parker Auto Transport LLC

Not only are we a broker but we also own and operate our own trucks. We offer exceptional customer service with prices that will get your vehicle moved in a timely manner. IF we can not get your vehicle on our truck, we will put it on with a driver that we work with. We are rated #1 on Angie's List
We are a Family Business that provides Exceptional Customer Service at a Fair Price. Our customers are not just a number, they are our new best friend. In today's world, customer service is virtually gone. Everything is automated. We are here to meet new friends and to ship their vehicles. We have met some great people along the way. The best thing about this business, is that EVERYONE is always happy to see us. What more could you ask for! When you buy from a Mom and Pop Business, you are not helping a CEO buy another vacation home You are helping a little girl get dance lessons, a little boy get his team jersey, a mom and dad put food on the table, a family pay a mortgage, and a student pay for college. Our customers are our shareholders and they are the ones we strive to make Happy Thank you for Supporting Small Business!

Parker Auto Transport LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Parker Auto Transport LLC's Website
    Mesa, Arizona

PLAIN RUDE! Use one of the other hundred
      Review by on 10/13/2017 4:08 PM

A friend of mine had used Parker for a car shipment so I decided to get a quote. Confirmation came through fine but as soon as a deposit was needed Joanne was EXTREMELY rude at being asked basic quest [More]

Joanne - When I asked you to make a deposit on my website, your response was "How do I know that you won't take off with my money. I am not comfortable doing that" If you can't trust me with the deposit, it...

Car Transport
      Review by on 6/12/2017 1:17 PM

This was a move from Scottsdale to the Los Angeles area. It was the first time I have shipped a vehicle. I was surprised and impressed by how easy it was. Parker and their owner Joanne, along with tru [More]