Buffalo Grove, Illinois

Guardian Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Guardian Auto Transport

More Info for Guardian Auto Transport

Great Communication
Review by on 3/29/2019 7:50 AM

I just want to thank you for the great service you provided me in transporting my Volvo XC90 T8 from West Palm Beach to Detroit. Eric Field from Guardian was in close contact with me all the time. I [More]

Car Transport worthy
Review by on 9/30/2018 7:41 PM

Nothing but a sham and a racket because if you contact one transport company thru a broker you have contacted them all. This is because it goes on a board and the drivers pick and choose the big $$ fi [More]

True to their name
Review by on 9/23/2018 2:10 PM

Guardian helped me move both of my cars from Chicago to Phoenix, and what a great job they did. Kept me informed throughout the process of what was happening and when the vehicle would be picked up. H [More]

Great team
Review by on 8/6/2018 8:26 PM

This was my first time shipping a car and I’m really thankful that I chose to ship my car with Guardian Auto Transport. Booking the order was quick and easy, and I got email and phone updates througho [More]

Excellent service!
Review by on 7/25/2018 9:08 PM

First of all I just want to say thanks to the Guardian team! My cousin was moving down to Texas and asked for my help with the moving process. After doing the research, we decided to ship her car. We [More]

Amazing service
Review by on 7/12/2018 8:56 AM

I received a great service from Guardian Auto Transport when my car was shipped from Illinois to South Carolina. The driver arrived on time for the pick up and not only that but he was very nice. Grea [More]

Fantastic Service
Review by on 7/10/2018 2:42 PM

I recently moved down to Florida from Chicago for work and wanted to see if it was possible to ship my Honda. I requested a quote and was bombarded with auto shipping companies calling me and emailing [More]

car relocation
Review by on 7/5/2018 8:23 PM

I shipped my parents car from New Jersey to Miami to their winter home. This process was much less painless than expected thanks to Mike and Eric. They were flexible and did not make me jump through [More]

Top Service!
Review by on 6/20/2018 4:25 PM

My daughter was coming back from college in New York back to Minnesota. I didn't want her driving back alone so I called Guardian Auto Transport and they set up a quick and painless experience. my dau [More]

Satisfied customer
Review by on 6/19/2018 10:50 PM

I booked with another company 2 months prior to my desire date. One week before my desired pick up I did not hear anything from this company. I ended up having to call and send emails in order to hea [More]

Guardian Auto Transport - GREAT
Review by on 6/19/2018 11:48 AM

The car was shipped that same day I put the request in. Pick up and drop off were arranged without any issues. Driver was very nice, courteous and easily contactable. Highly recommend and very enjoyab [More]

Best Service!
Review by on 6/18/2018 8:52 PM

This was my first time shipping a car, I did not know where to look for it or who to trust with my vehicle. I reached out to the dealer from which I originally bought the vehicle two years ago and he [More]

Great Service
Review by on 6/18/2018 12:53 PM

My wife and I moved from Portland Oregon to Atlanta Georgia. we shopped around the few different shipping companies online and guardian Auto Transport provided us with the best value and most security [More]

Guardian Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions