Also Please Check out out Facebook Page & "LIKE IT", Florida

Get it Done Transportation is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Get it Done Transportation

More Info for Get it Done Transportation

Auto transport
Review by on 6/17/2019 1:18 PM

Quick, friendly service. I received the car the next day! The price was competitive. Highly recommended and I will use them again for my transportation needs.

Best guy ever
Review by on 6/12/2019 12:39 PM

Ed Pein ensures I got my car in a timely manner regardless of all the hiccups my situation had. He’s a great guy and went out of his way for me. Cheers.

Get it Done Transportation
Great service and quick delivery
Review by on 6/9/2019 3:12 PM

Had our daughters car shipped from Bremerton Washington to Tampa Florida and back with complete satisfaction. Had a issue with a extra charge upon delivery,contacted David and was resolved quickly. Hi [More]

David Pein - Johan, this was your second move with us and we cant thank you enough. We definitely appreciate the repeat business and you taking the time to write about how the ove went. Thank you again Dave Pein 8...

Game Changer
Review by on 6/8/2019 5:02 PM

After originally going with another company and being screwed over and in a huge jam I started to research and I found get it done transportation David Pein was very clear and understanding of my situ [More]

David Pein - James thank you for the opportunity to work for you. I am happy to read about your great experience with us and able to get you out of the situation you were in. Feedback is everything and we thank yo...

Shipping of our car.
Review by on 6/6/2019 6:53 AM

Excellent service. Courteous driver. Good communication at pickup and delivery. Fee was reasonable. Would use them again, and am comfortable recommending them to others.

David Pein - Bart, thank you very much for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. being family owned we are always looking to make sure each client receives nothing less then 5 star service. Dave P...

Good job
Review by on 6/3/2019 5:31 PM

Picked the vehicle up quickly. Had great communication. I appreciate you guys making it so easy for us. The driver had some challenges with the van as it didn’t run but still managed to get it loaded

David Pein - Rob, we will always go above and beyond for each client. I am happy to read about your great experience with my cousin Marc. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899

Great Job
Review by on 6/2/2019 7:48 PM

Get It Done did a great job, both The owner and Kat put up with my nervousness and were able to line up the transportation of our vehicle ahead of schedule. All went very smooth, would recommend them [More]

David Pein - Karen it great to read about your 5 star experience with my sister in law Kat. Being family owned and operated its our ultimate goal to keep it (as you say in your review SMOOTH. Thank you for the opp...

Custom vehicle transport
Review by on 6/1/2019 6:49 AM

I had a very good experience. They had a driver cancel on them after being dispatched and notified me the situation quickly.They got another driver lined up and the vehicle got to me within two days [More]

David Pein - Gavin, Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Thank you for writing about your experience. Dave Pein 888-325-1899

car transport
Review by on 5/30/2019 8:27 PM

I recently had my car shipped from CT to CA and was beyond pleased with the service I received. Thanks for taking the worry away and leaving me with a good experience.

David Pein - Susan Thank you for your short but candid review. We will always go above and beyond to make sure each client is satisfied. Dave Pein 888-325-1899

Get it Done Transportation
Great price & great service!
Review by on 5/30/2019 11:56 AM

I needed a car transported in a very short window. Everyone else wanted to charge me extra for “expedited” delivery. Ed explained the process in detail and assured me he could get it here in time with [More]

David Pein - Dawn, We appreciate you for taking the time to write about your experience with my brother Ed. Also thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899

Get It Done Transportation
Review by on 5/29/2019 7:54 PM

When my son's truck broke down six hours from home, I called David at Get It Done Transportation. I needed to get the truck picked up in a short timeframe to avoid a storage fee at the wrecker's lot. [More]

David Pein - Phillip, I am happy to read about your 5 star experience. Thank you for taking the time to write about it and giving us the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899

Tow
Review by on 5/29/2019 4:00 PM

The whole process of towing from Dallas to Wichita was easy and painless. Very swift and professional. Would definitely recommend to anyone else in a similar situation.

David Pein - Tabitha being family owned it is very important to us to make sure each client is 100% satisfied and I appreciate the opportunity to work for you. Thank you Dave Pein 8...

Great place
Review by on 5/28/2019 7:12 PM

Tried other companies gave me the run around get it done got car picked up fast and delivered they had great.communication..Will.call them first next time need car shipped

David Pein - Thank you Rick for writing about your 5 star experience and thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899

Got it Done
Review by on 5/28/2019 2:59 PM

Ed Pein of Get it Done Transportation did everything he said he would. My car was picked up when Ed said it would be, and was delivered when he said it would be, at the pirce quoted. Thanks to Ed an [More]

David Pein - kevin thank you for writing about your experience with my brother Ed. We definitely appreciate the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899

Get it Done Transportation
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee (GA to FL)
Review by on 5/28/2019 9:54 AM

I was please to find a transport company that was able to accommodate a short notice pickup. My primary concern is with the lack of communication between broker and transporter. Transporter tried to [More]

David Pein - Don. Thanks for the honest review overall I am glad you were happy. I am sorry that the driver didnt realize you elected to pay for it at pick up through credit card through the office and he didnt kn...

Got it Done!
Review by on 5/27/2019 7:45 AM

Great Company made up of great people! These guys did the job and did it well. Situations happen - weather, delays, traffic, accidents, etc. What I really liked about Get it Done was they were in c [More]

David Pein - Sam thank you for the opportunity you gave my brother Ed to work for you. being family owned we strive for nothing less then 5 star service. Thank you again Dave Pein 888-325-1899

Great Service
Review by on 5/27/2019 3:32 AM

This was my first time having s vehicle transpired and Marc made the process very easy. He talked me through the door to door process including expected delivery date and they didn’t disappoint. If I [More]

David Pein - I am happy to read about the 5 star service you received from my cousin Marc. being in the industry 17yrs we know the importance of great service. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899

Auto Transport Florida/Mass
Review by on 5/24/2019 5:05 PM

The very positive review of a neighbor who used Get It Done convinced us to try the service and we are so pleased we will use it again. 24/7 contact with Ed Pein, the broker, emails with details of th [More]

David Pein - Hi Peter and caro, Thank you for giving my brother Ed the opportunity to work for you. Being family owned and operated we truly look to make sure each client is 100% satisfied. Thanks for the feedback...

No fuss
Review by on 5/23/2019 5:27 PM

Everything from the call to the day off the actual transport of my vehicle had no problems at all and everything went okay when it was delivered to its destination.

David Pein - jeff reading your review about your move with my company and dealing with my sister in law Kat is great news. we always look to offer nothing less then 5 star service to each and every client. Thank y...

Job well done
Review by on 5/21/2019 11:12 AM

Since this was the first time I transported a car, initially I was skeptical. I researched many companies prior to choosing Get It Done Transportation.

David Pein - Debbie I know you were nervous but i am very happy to read about the service you received from my nephew Joe Pein. Thank you for the opportunity to work ...

Service was very good!
Review by on 5/21/2019 10:13 AM

Todd kept me aware of time for arrival and delivery delivery both ways. I would like to use his service again. His vehicle for transport is just right for my type of car and he knew the proper way to [More]

David Pein - Thank you Greg for writing about your experience with my uncle Greg. Being family owned and operated we will always go above and beyond to make sure each client is happy. Thanks again Dave Pein 888-32...

overall excelent
Review by on 5/19/2019 7:37 PM

thank you Ed and Dave for a job well done. I really appreciate the top notch service. I was nervous never having to transport a car before but David was througho explaining and communicating througho [More]

David Pein - Doug, thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Being family owned we know the importance of making sure each client is 100% satisfied. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899

Never picked up car.
Review by on 5/19/2019 2:55 PM

This company is awful. They were to transport my son's car from Arizona to NJ between 5/6 and 5/8, while I was in Arizona visiting my son. I stressed the importance of being able to transport the ca [More]

David Pein - Jeff, i am sorry we dropped the ball in getting your son's car loaded in the window you gave us. As you can see from all of our reviews (good or bad) we respond to every client thanking them for the f...

Experience with Get it Done Transportati
Review by on 5/14/2019 2:45 AM

Would highly recommend this Co.. Dealing with a family emergency is hard enough, but these guys made this transport so smooth!!! As my family is also in the transportation business, I was highly sat [More]

David Pein - leslie, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience working with my nephew Joe. being family owned we word extremely hard to make sure each client is happy. Dave Pein 888-325-1899

Get It Done Transport
Review by on 5/13/2019 1:14 PM

I highly recommend Get It Done Transportation. My car was in southern CA, had not ran in 3 years but it was running when I talked with Dave. A friend using our place drove to meet the transport driv [More]

David Pein - Jim, reading your review puts a smile on my face because the truth is we always go above and beyond for each client and it feels really good to see it recognized. Thank you for hiring our family busin...

Top Notch!
Review by on 5/9/2019 4:50 PM

This is now the third vehicle Dennis and Get it done has transport for our small family owned dealership! Do not waste your time with any other company! No BS with Dennis and his staff the really do g [More]

David Pein - Matt, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We always look to leave such a good impression that clients will refer or rehire us like in your case. thank you for giving my cousi...

Excellent service
Review by on 5/6/2019 10:19 PM

I have a great experience!! They have the best service very fast and the best price thank you very much Joe Pein for your service and for your attention :)

David Pein - Adriana, We have moved over 8 cars for you and I truly appreciate the business relationship you and my nephew Joe have built. Thank you for always trusting...

Easy FL to MI Transport with Ed Pein
Review by on 5/6/2019 10:07 AM

I feel lucky to have happened upon Ed Pein. He took very good care of us from the beginning all the way through the process. We had ZERO issues with the transport. The $ and time estimates where ex [More]

David Pein - Kathy, thanks for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience with my brother Ed. we are a true family business and will always go above and beyonf for each client. thank you Dave Pein 888-3...

Auto Transportation
Review by on 5/1/2019 7:00 PM

Talked with Joseph about transporting a Chrysler Sebring from Miami to Florida. They were near the top as far as a cost but in this case, you get what you pay for is appropriate. All I can say he was [More]

David Pein - Jeffery it really means a lot to us reading about your experience with my nephew Joe. being family owned we will always take the extra step to make each client happy. Dave Pein 888-325-1899

Get it Done Transportation Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions