Also Please Check out out Facebook Page & "LIKE IT", Florida

Get it Done Transportation is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Get it Done Transportation

More Info for Get it Done Transportation

Motorhome transport, Michigan to Califor
Review by on 9/18/2019 11:37 AM

For the first time ever I found myself in need of having a vehicle transported instead of picking it up in person and driving it home. My first attempt at getting a price brought forth a deluge of wi [More]

Transportation of ‘56 Ford
Review by on 9/17/2019 3:18 PM

Service was great! Pick up on time and delivered on time. Cars were not damaged! Driver kept me informed of his location and eta during the transit time!

Review by on 9/15/2019 5:20 PM

Get it done transportation and ED were great. I had an unfortunate run in with a different carrier company and Ed and team jumped in and delivered

shipping
Review by on 9/13/2019 10:20 AM

Hi Ed, yes i have had no issues dealing with you or your company, two cars and two Motorcycles. the only issue was as you may recall was the driver said the car was going to be delivered saturday afte [More]

Get it Done Transportation
Moving cars from rural area
Review by on 9/13/2019 12:40 AM

Great communication during process. Actual transporters were not good at managing time - told me they would arrive by 4p for pickup but actually had to call them to find out they were arriving after 1 [More]

great transport company.
Review by on 9/12/2019 10:46 PM

i set up cross country transport of my mom's car from florida to portland, or. it all went really smoothly. the driver was really nice to my mom and we had no difficulties.

Ed Pein is fantastic!
Review by on 8/26/2019 11:26 AM

I was working with another company, being strung along for almost a week. I had to do yet another quote query, resulting in tons of e-mails, voice mails, and texts. Ed, Get It Done Transport, respond [More]

Put my mind at ease
Review by on 8/22/2019 4:27 PM

I just wanted to say thank you to David and Kat for their help on transporting our 1957 Chevy Napco we bought and needed shipped. We had never done anything like this before and I was full of anxiety [More]

Shipped 2014 Audi A7
Review by on 8/21/2019 10:20 AM

These guys are great! Good service and they don't flood you with useless and annoying calls, texts, and emails. Delivered when they said and in perfect condition via a great driver! Definitely would u [More]

Honest, Professional, Competitive Pricin
Review by on 8/10/2019 9:24 AM

First off, if you are looking to ship a vehicle, you will find thousands of brokers online wanting to ship your vehicle. A fair amount of them are unscrupulous and make promises they cannot deliver on [More]

Always a pleasure
Review by on 8/6/2019 9:39 PM

I’ve used their service and also referred the company to friends that have also used their services. Each friend has exclaimed to me how quick they reply,very friendly and affordable prices. Any time [More]

Cross Country Transport
Review by on 8/5/2019 2:14 PM

I have moved my cars with Get it Done Transportation 3 times for cross country moves. The staff is always responsive and quick to reply. The quote that they give you is always accurate and I have ne [More]

Refered by a friend
Review by on 8/3/2019 11:01 AM

My friend used get it done transportation years ago and I am glad to see the service has not changed. She said she used them 10 years ago, being a family business I was kinda shocked they were still a [More]

Great Service
Review by on 8/2/2019 6:46 PM

Shipped my car from Houston, TX to Williston, ND and had great service! They were able to find me by far the best deal around! They were able to ship the car for more than $400 less than the next best [More]

Get it Done Transportation
Single mom move made easy
Review by on 7/28/2019 1:32 PM

now Bring a single mom moving across country put me on high anxiety. Get it Done did a wonderful job transporting my car. I wish the company I used for my household goods were as great as get it done [More]

good job
Review by on 7/24/2019 2:01 PM

was referred by a co worker and I received good deal I was pleased with the service and would use again if the opportunity arrises. thank you get it done transportation

transporting 56 GMC Pickup
Review by on 7/15/2019 1:56 PM

r Couldn't be more pleased with the service from get it done transportation. Kat and her team made it very simple and explained every thing perfectly. I love doing business with small family owned bu [More]

David Pein - Paul, family businesses is what America was built on and we make sure we live up to the exceptions of a quality family business. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience and we tru...

Get it Done Transportation
Vehicle Transport was GREAT!
Review by on 7/9/2019 7:10 PM

Let me start off by saying how professional the driver was! He pulled up to our home with the car secured on his trailer! We were thinking it would be delivered a few days from that day and it was her [More]

David Pein - Steffan, Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience with our family business. Being family owned we know the importance of making sure each client is happy for references and ...

This is a great company
Review by on 7/8/2019 3:01 PM

I had a wonderful experience in working with Get It Done. They are professional, courteous, and honor their commitments. They picked up and delivered my Corvette on time, the car arrived in exactly [More]

David Pein - Ronald, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience and thank you for giving us the opportunity to get the job done for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899

Transport of car from NC to NV
Review by on 7/8/2019 1:17 PM

These guys are the worst carrier in the world! Placed the order two months in advance and they promised a three day window which came and went. Had lame excuses like trucks breaking down and then ne [More]

David Pein - Doug, I am sorry we dropped the ball but it was never intentional. We didn't have our broker fee up front, we only charge a deposit when the vehicle is on the truck. We take the information but no act...

As Advertised
Review by on 7/7/2019 9:41 PM

Great service, timely and does what needs to be done. The staff was very helpful and made sure I knew what was going on. They worked with me on my schedule and made it very easy to pickup and drop of [More]

David Pein - Derrick we are always looking to make sure each order goes as advertised. Thank you for your feedback! Dave Pein 888-325-1899

Transportation Experience
Review by on 7/2/2019 1:00 PM

Excellent communication and follow up. Highly recommend this company for your transportation needs. Their driver kept me well informed at pick and at delivery.

David Pein - Chris, we pride our selves with communication and make sure each client is 1000% staisfied. Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience...

Cross country transport
Review by on 7/1/2019 4:43 PM

Marc and the Get It Done crew got it done as promised, without fluff, skimping or false promises at a rational price. Much credit also to Leon Brooks Transport!

David Pein - Robert, we are always up front and keep our promises thank you for acknowledging this. Dave Pein 888-325-1899

Get it Done Transportation
Had 2 vehicles Transported this year.
Review by on 6/29/2019 7:27 PM

The first time I had a vehicle transported., it wasn’t ready yet to pick up. The whole process was made much easier by using Get it done transportation. They kept in contact with the dealer. And me . [More]

David Pein - Todd, thank you for the repeat business is our #1 goal is great service. being family owned our impression is everything. thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899

Transport of vehicle
Review by on 6/29/2019 2:49 PM

Get It Done Transport - Gets It Done! Outstanding Customer Service - Extremely Flexible - Timely responses to my emails.The driver doing the actual transport kept me in the loop during the trip and n [More]

David Pein - Kathy, I really appreciate the time you took to write about your experience and thank you for giving us the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899

The Best
Review by on 6/29/2019 3:58 AM

Very professional stuck to there word, which is most important when it’s your first transportation, I’ll recommend Get It Done hands down . I promise you won’t be disappointed and the communication is [More]

David Pein - Brandon, your 5 star review is much appreciated and thank you for allowing us to work for you and get your car moved ! Dave Pein 888-325-1899

Transport Vehicle
Review by on 6/28/2019 10:40 AM

Aloha, I purchased a truck in Idaho, intending to ship to my home in Hawaii. After receiving 50+ responses (some are still coming through) from my inquiry on a transport website, I'd decided to try t [More]

David Pein - Tim, I really appreciate you taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. being family owned we always go above and beyond to make sure each client is happy! Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-1899

Excellent communication
Review by on 6/28/2019 9:59 AM

Shipped my truck from Va to Colorado. Smooth and easy communication with Get it Done. Great follow up on their part even when I had to change my ship date at the last second. Easy to reach someone at [More]

David Pein - ed, our goal is to make each move as smooth as possible. thank you for taking the time to write about your experience and thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899

Vehicle Transport
Review by on 6/20/2019 12:13 AM

Aloha, After purchasing a truck in Idaho with the intent of shipping to my home in Hawaii, I'd made an inquiry on a shipping website. The responses (at least 50 of them) were like spam Armageddon. I' [More]

David Pein - Tim, Thank you for giving my nephew Joy the opportunity to work for you. Also thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. Being family owned and operated we strive for nothing short ...

Get it Done Transportation Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions