Rio Rancho, New Mexico

Excellent Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Excellent Auto Transport

More Info for Excellent Auto Transport

Review by on 5/29/2018 9:34 AM

Good, responsive service from their team. I really appreciate being able to reach out directly to Sonia (the owner) and my sales rep Caleb. The only reason i am not giving a full 5 stars is that It to [More]

Sonia - We appreciate your business Joe and worked hard for you. We did find a carrier right after we took his order but then found out his vehicle wasn't actually ready yet so we had to let that carrier go. ...

Excellent Auto is the BEST SERVICE I HAV
Review by on 4/23/2018 5:49 PM

I contracted Excellent Auto to pick up and deliver my car from IAAI Auto Auctions. Sonia from Excellent Auto took great care of me and she devoted all of her time into helping me out. She always answe [More]

Excellent Auto Transport
The only company you need to know
Review by on 2/21/2018 6:38 PM

First off, if you are looking to ship a vehicle, you will find thousands of brokers online wanting to ship your vehicle. A fair amount of them are unscrupulous and make promises they can not deliver o [More]

BEST Broker hands down!!
Review by on 12/3/2017 6:17 PM

I did a lot of research and called 35-40 auto transport brokers. I was sold after speaking with Sonia @ Excellent. What a wonderful person! Also, not only did she have the best price, but she found a [More]

Sonia - Hi MIchele, Thank you for the wonderful words and I really enjoyed talking with you and working with you. You were truly a joy! Thank you for the package, my son and I really enjoyed it! I really appr...

Maintained contact,
Review by on 10/11/2017 2:13 PM

I highly recommend Excellent Auto Transport, more specifically Christa. From the minute I contacted Excellent Auto transport Christa was on top of everything. If and when I transport another vehicle [More]

Sonia - Thank you so much for taking your time Michael to share your experience! It is my most sincerest pleasure to work with such wonderful people like you and it is why I have such high job satisfaction. ...

Roush Stage 3
Review by on 10/4/2017 11:43 PM

This will be my second vehicle I have shipped with Excellent Auto transport. This time it was my Hyperseries Roush stage 3. Only 25 made of my edition. Christa is fabulous and I didn't expect anythin [More]

Sonia - Thank you Ryan, it is a pleasure working together again, and you are a joy! I am so happy that you got the exact results you were looking for! I hope to hear from you soon!

Excellent Experience
Review by on 9/25/2017 1:50 PM

After phoning several auto transport companies and speaking to the representatives, I was left feeling uneasy. Some were claiming to have the lowest rates while others were using scare tactics to get [More]

Sonia - Thank you Sheila! I really enjoyed working with you- you were a real joy. We really appreciate your business.

Great Service,
Review by on 9/23/2017 7:23 AM

When you get multiple quotes on transporting a car you get bombarded by lots of phone calls, emails texts and pushy salesmen. Excellent auto transport sent me a email and was not pushy like most are. [More]

Sonia - Hi Earnest, We appreciate your review and thank you for taking the time to letting us know how your dispatch went. Caleb and I really enjoyed working with you and it is because of customers like you- ...

Transportation
Review by on 9/1/2017 11:47 AM

Excellent Auto Transport provided great service in setting me up for a pick-up and delivery within California. The truck carrier was very friendly and provided timely notification. I would definit [More]

Sonia - It is such a pleasure working together again! It is regular customers like you that give me such job satisfaction.

Dodge truck
Review by on 8/25/2017 11:44 AM

Truck was delivered on time and without incident great service all around. Would do business again with this driver and company Thanks to Christa for quick service and for the driver they contacted.. [More]

Sonia - I really enjoyed working with you and we really appreciate you business! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with others!

Brand new Volvo XC60 moved across the co
Review by on 8/14/2017 7:04 PM

This was the best auto transport experience I have ever experienced, and I have needed the service 3 or 4 times. Hands down, the best. Excellent Auto Transport did a fantastic job locating a transpo [More]

Sonia - Thanks for sharing your experience! You were a joy to work with Jonathan! And I also appreciate the referral.

Excellent Customer Service!!
Review by on 6/30/2017 10:24 AM

Christa at Excellent Auto was wonderful to work with!! We had a very specific, small delivery window (about 1.5 days), and she was able to make it happen for us! Everything went incredibly smoothly! [More]

Sonia - Thank you so kindly, Lisa, for sharing about your experience. You also were a real pleasure to work with! It helped that you were savvy enough to offer the carrier a cash tip to get better than aver...

Review by on 5/16/2017 4:51 PM

I was looking for a clean suburban from the early 90's, this required looking out of state. Over a six month period, Christa quoted me for at least six vehicle transports, from different states, befor [More]

Sonia - Blessings to you Ken, what a pleasure you are to work with! I am grateful to have had the opportunity to work with you, not once, but twice. The first was for the Suburban you sold and the second was...

Excellent Auto Transport
My vehicle transport was great
Review by on 5/7/2017 11:40 AM

Sonia was very helpful and provided me with all the information needed. I am very happy with the service and would do it again. Highly recommended! Thank you so much and best of luck with everything i [More]

Sonia - Hi Denis, Thank you so much for the kind words. Caleb and I enjoyed working with you and you were a pleasure to do business with. Have a wonderful day!

Excellent Auto Transport
Calming a nervous shipper.
Review by on 4/24/2017 8:38 PM

After much research on the internet, I chose Excellent Auto Transport because it is a family-run business, does a moderate volume of jobs, and the person I dealt with on the phone was straightforward, [More]

Sonia - Thank you Alan, I really enjoyed working with you and we really appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Have a wonderful day!

Great service and communication
Review by on 4/22/2017 8:26 AM

Bernice was awesome, explaining every step along the way. This was my first time to transfer a vehicle, and our son was out of state waiting for it. The pickup went smooth with communication prior to [More]

Sonia - Thank you Ted for taking the time to let people know how your experience was. You were a joy to work with and we really appreciate your business. Have a wonderful and blessed day!

Excellent Auto Transport
Positive Experience with coast to coast
Review by on 4/15/2017 8:31 PM

This is a crazy world with brokers and carriers and multiple people contacting you telling you that everyone else is dishonest. I had not issues with my transport and it went on time with no issues. [More]

Sonia - Greetings Erick! You are a true joy to work with! I am so pleased every aspect went well and that you are happy with your transport! I hope to hear again from you soon! We appreciate that you took...

Great experience
Review by on 4/4/2017 10:12 AM

Christa at EXCELLENT AUTO TRANSPORT is EXCELLENT. I'd never shipped a vehicle. She explained everything in detail and set the expectations perfectly. In an industry where there seems to be a lack o [More]

Sonia - Jonathan, thank you for submitting one of the kindest and most detailed reviews ever! You were simply a joy to work with and it is because of wonderful people like you that I love what I do so much. ...

Driver
Review by on 3/13/2017 1:11 PM

The driver who delivered the car was very pleasant and easy to talk to. He made sure that all my questions were answered, and pointed out things that I should be aware of. It was a pleasure to deal wi [More]

Sonia - Hi Deborah, Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your experience was. You were a lot of fun to work with and we really appreciate your business. Have a wonderful and blessed day.

VW Toureg transport
Review by on 3/3/2017 5:59 PM

This is the second time I have used Excellent Auto Transport within 2 years,,,,,they are the nicest, most professional mother/daughter team ever! A pleasure to work with, they are pros! I wouldn't u [More]

Sonia - Thank you Penni for your kind words. You are one of our favorite customers! We sincerely appreciate your business and you are a complete joy to work with!

Smooth
Review by on 2/23/2017 10:38 PM

With lots of choices of brokers I searched for reviews and found a handful that looked good. I spoke with a few, all that seemed honest and responsive. I appreciate the information I received from a c [More]

Sonia - Thank you Bob, how kind of you to go online to tell others how your experience went! Thanks for mentioning the Bible verse. I really enjoyed talking with you and we really appreciate your business. H...

Review by on 2/23/2017 8:32 PM

From start to finish, Excellent Auto Tranport were helpful in so many ways. Bernice explained things clearly and accurately. The transportation of our vehicle could not have gone any smoother. A great [More]

Sonia - Thank you! You were a pleasure to work with and we really appreciate your business. Have a wonderful day!

my review
Review by on 2/21/2017 8:29 AM

While Founder, Co-Owner & Auto Dispatch Specialist Christa S. went out of her way to help me from start to finish of the delivery of my car from Conn to Daytona Beach fl, I was unhappy with lack of co [More]

Sonia - Thanks so much Mike for sharing your experience. It is unfortunate that sometimes weather can delay the day they can come to load a vehicle, yet overall I am so glad the transit went well. It was my...

truck delivery
Review by on 2/18/2017 8:39 PM

From Excellent Auto Transport did a great job getting my truck to me . my first time shipping a truck that long a distance but bernice went above and beyond to make the process as worry free as possi [More]

Sonia - Hi Steve, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We really enjoyed working with you and appreciate your business. Have a wonderful day!

Excellent Service from New York to Oklah
Review by on 2/10/2017 7:18 AM

Had to move my sisters van from New York to Oklahoma and put in for quotes form transport companies. After talking to numerous companies and receiving numerous quotes I decided to go with Excellent Au [More]

Sonia - Thank you Scott for taking your time to share your experience. It is because of wonderful clients like you that I love what I do! You are a great example of why I have such satisfaction in my work, ...

Excellent Auto Transport
My car came from Florida!
Review by on 2/4/2017 6:22 PM

I recently purchased a car on EBay motors and needed it transported from the dealership in FL to my home in OH. This was the first time ever making a purchase like this so I was a little nervous about [More]

Sonia - To be honest, Heidi was a pure joy to work with! Thanks Heidi for sharing your experience! Have a blessed day!

Review by on 1/21/2017 4:34 PM

Christa was always available by phone or email with a quick and accurate response. She is knowledgeable and took the time to answer all of my questions without any pressure to make a decision. I’ve us [More]

Sonia - Aaron, you are so kind to share with us your experience, you really made my day! It was thoroughly my pleasure working with you on this transport. I sincerely hope we work together again. Have the ...

Review by on 1/21/2017 4:34 PM

Excellent Auto Transport
Easy, straight forward and reasonably pr
Review by on 1/6/2017 2:34 PM

Excellent Auto was a great company to work with for my long distance car transport, and I would absolutely suggest them to anyone. Of course the car showed up with a bit of dirt on the outside, but th [More]

Sonia - Hi Peter, Thank you for the kind words and you were more than a pleasure to work with. We really appreciate your business! Have a wonderful day!

Excellent Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions