Rio Rancho, New Mexico

Excellent Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Excellent Auto Transport

More Info for Excellent Auto Transport

Welcome to Excellent Auto Transport where it is a family affair to transport your vehicle with Excellence! Please visit our website at www.excellentautotransport.com to request a free quote or call us today. Never an up-front deposit. Our Motto is "no one puts hands on your vehicle until you say so" meaning we present the carrier and the proposed dates to you for your authorization. Once you authorize you will get the signed contract with that carrier to guarantee your carrier pay, or COD and dates. that means no funny business and no surprises later - guaranteed. Do not be fooled by low ball pricing. If you are buying a car online, making a military move, making a personal move or going south for the winter we can help. We help remove your stress by taking the time to explain the process and staying with you until your car is safely delivered.
The benefit of working with Excellent Auto vs. other brokers is that each dispatch comes to you as a presentation for your authorization. NO ONE TOUCHES YOU VEHICLE UNTIL YOU SAY SO! One of the things that set us apart from most other auto transport companies is that we assign you with our Chief Transport Specialist or a Personal Client Assistant which is your single point of contact while your vehicle is being transported by one of our truck partners. In addition you don't pay a dime until your car is dispatched onto one of our truck partners! Most companies will require you to give them a deposit when you place your order, which is non-refundable even if they don't transport your car! With us you only pay a small deposit when the car is picked up, or “Dispatched”. NO UP-FRONT DEPOSIT means you leave your credit card in your wallet where it belongs until we schedule the dispatch. Your details matter to us! We want to know everything about this transport if it is important to you: your timing and whether you have critical dates, your vehicle specifications or important issues to the family. And we will ask about your budget. If price is your main concern, Excellent Auto has a 100% PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE.

Excellent Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Rio Rancho, New Mexico

Excellent Auto Transport Maintained contact,
      Review by on 10/11/2017 2:13 PM

I highly recommend Excellent Auto Transport, more specifically Christa. From the minute I contacted Excellent Auto transport Christa was on top of everything. If and when I transport another vehicle [More]

Sonia - by Christa 505-908-3879, As the founder and Co-Owner of Excellent Auto, it is my goal to give every customer my best every day and every year for over 5 1/2 years. Thank you so much for taking your t...

Excellent Auto Transport Roush Stage 3
      Review by on 10/4/2017 11:43 PM

This will be my second vehicle I have shipped with Excellent Auto transport. This time it was my Hyperseries Roush stage 3. Only 25 made of my edition. Christa is fabulous and I didn't expect anythin [More]

Sonia - by Christa 505-908-3879: As Founder and co-owner of Excellent Auto, I do my best to give every customer Excellent service. Ryan, it is my pleasure working together again, and you are a joy! I am so...

Excellent Auto Transport Excellent Experience
      Review by on 9/25/2017 1:50 PM

After phoning several auto transport companies and speaking to the representatives, I was left feeling uneasy. Some were claiming to have the lowest rates while others were using scare tactics to get [More]

Sonia - Thank you Sheila! I really enjoyed working with you- you were a real joy. We really appreciate your business.