Diesel Auto Express
Vancouver, Washington

Diesel Auto Express is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Diesel Auto Express

More Info for Diesel Auto Express

Diesel Auto Express Awesome, super fast job with my Porsche
Review by on 7/19/2017 11:07 PM

I got hooked up with Diesel via a broker I found here on Transport Reviews (Orange). I was shipping my Boxster from New Jersey to Las Vegas, and insisted on an enclosed trailer with a liftgate. Bottom [More]

Diesel Auto Express Friendly service, super fast shipping
Review by on 7/13/2017 8:42 PM

Drivers were friendly and communicated well. Car was shipped from coast to coast in crazy fast time and in great condition! For both pickup and delivery, I was offered a decent degree of time flexibil [More]

Diesel Auto Express Paul...super fast and excellent!
Review by on 4/30/2017 1:46 PM

Paul was great! He picked up our cars early and got them to our destination so much sooner than we expected and saved us tons of money on a rental. I didn't get a chance to thank him properly...thank [More]

Diesel Auto Express wonderful service
Review by on 10/25/2016 6:19 PM

This move was a real challenge as the car was inoperable and in a small town in upstate Pennsylvania. The crew picking it up had to get very creative to get the car onto the auto carrier but they did [More]

Diesel Auto Express Great experience!
Review by on 10/24/2016 3:50 PM

These guys are awesome and also prompt whenever their is a requirement of someone getting in touch for any update. Had a great experience with their service. Also the owner of the company is a great p [More]

Diesel Auto Express Diesel auto express review
Review by on 10/24/2016 2:42 PM

I have been using this company for over four years. I am a local dealer in the Portland area and ship a lot of vehicles from the east coast to the west coast. Prior to using Diesel I used other transp [More]

Diesel Auto Express Worst transport , Car damaged
Review by on 8/18/2016 3:44 PM

First of let it be known .. Paul is shady , the women broker for Carolinas is an idiot. I repeated over and over, please have trucker call me on pickup. Idiots never called. My car ended up with [More]

Diesel Auto Express Honest and Efficient
Review by on 7/31/2016 7:55 PM

This is the third time I have shipped my cars with Diesel Auto Express and I would not think twice before going back again to them for any and all my car shipping needs. They are honest in their quot [More]

Diesel Auto Express AVOID Diesel Auto Express
Review by on 12/21/2015 3:20 PM

Paul and company at Diesel Auto Express are the most unprofessional business in this industry. If you are looking for a professional and responsible business with good communication skills, respect f [More]

Diesel Auto Express Diesel Auto Express
Review by on 12/8/2015 5:46 PM

Courteous, helpful customer reps. John the Driver was professional and friendly, loaded the car very quickly with no glitches during a huge rainstorm. Secondary driver brought the car on a flatbed t [More]

Diesel Auto Express Awesome Guys!! Both me and My Mom love t
Review by on 12/2/2015 5:51 PM

Paul is best!! I could not have asked for a better transporter. On time? Yes! Courteous? Yes! Fast? Yes! Reliable? Yes!! I live in Florida and my elderly mother lives in Washington state, [More]

Diesel Auto Express Saved my holiday!
Review by on 12/2/2015 5:48 PM

I normally do not write reviews, but because of this incredible service I have to leave one. I have used this company for transportation of my vehicles before. On thanksgiving my girlfriend and I went [More]

Diesel Auto Express Superior Service
Review by on 12/2/2015 5:31 PM

I had the need for a short-term transportation of a car from Virgina to Seattle - across the country and during bad weather. Diesel took the job, worked very late into the evening to pick-up the veh [More]

Diesel Auto Express Transport
Review by on 12/1/2015 2:29 PM

We have used Diesel for 2 years now and have had great service from them. they always answer our calls and have treated us good with all customers. They have stood by their work and their word. I w [More]

Diesel Auto Express Great service!
Review by on 11/25/2015 11:45 AM

I used Diesel Auto Express to ship a VW Jetta from Portland OR to Orlando FL. The driver was prompt and courteous & made sure to call for a pick up and a delivery appointment. When he arrived, he [More]

Diesel Auto Express Great company to work with!
Review by on 11/20/2015 3:06 PM

Paul has always done a good job for us. He is fair, honest, and knowledgable in how to move vehicles in a timely efficient manner. When we need the job done quickly for a fair price, we call Paul at [More]

Diesel Auto Express Never again with Diesel Auto Express
Review by on 9/17/2015 4:40 PM

Diesel Auto Express Review I recently purchased a vehicle from Grayson BMW/Mini, Knoxville TN, an absolutely stunning Mini JCW Roadster. Grayson put out for bid the transportation of my vehicle to [More]

paul - Mr, Wolfe, We appreciate your response, but you are not getting what you want, and that's a free shipment or rather a steep discount. Feel free to say what you want, as it is your review, although it ...

Diesel Auto Express We call Diesel Auto Express first
Review by on 1/14/2015 6:53 PM

Diesel Auto Express has never let us down, great communication and always on time they work around our schedule with out any problems, the cars are always as expected with out any surprises. Thank you [More]

Diesel Auto Express Excellent experience
Review by on 1/14/2015 5:24 PM

Great to deal with, even helped me out after my EZPass transponder was left in the car and mass charged me, Ma was a pain to deal with but Diesel faxed the proper information several time to Mass EZpa [More]

Diesel Auto Express Honest Shipping Company
Review by on 8/13/2014 5:49 PM

I was looking for a shipping company for about a month and I was very skeptical about shipping my car because of the horrible reviews I read on the internet. Luckily, I was recommended to Auto Diesel [More]

Diesel Auto Express Great service with honest and great peop
Review by on 5/21/2014 3:03 AM

Very professional customer service. The delivery was excellent from the beginning to the end. Couldn't have had a better transport person, Vlad treated the car as if it was his own. I was very impress [More]

Diesel Auto Express Diesel Service Was Top Notch
Review by on 4/23/2014 2:35 PM

At all times the team was professional and courteous. They are on time with calls and delivery as agreed. Paul was always there . and a pleasure to meet in person at his office. Thanks again. -Peter [More]

Diesel Auto Express Would Highly recommend
Review by on 3/10/2014 5:27 PM

Paul was honest, quick, and a pleasure to deal with. Always available and nothing was too much trouble. I would highly recommend using his services. Look no where else should you need to transport a [More]

Diesel Auto Express Comments
Review by on 2/26/2014 6:19 PM

Nervous as this was my first time having a vehicle transported. Disptacher - Paul - checked in regularly with people on both ends of the transport. He was very courteous and accessible. Minor scheduli [More]

Diesel Auto Express Honest, responsive,good customer service
Review by on 11/29/2013 1:37 PM

Paul was up front, clear and helpful.Took charge of a muddy situation without complaining. When others involved failed to follow through, Diesel stepped up and got the job done!Dispatch and driver [More]

Diesel Auto Express very fast and on time
Review by on 10/23/2013 8:37 PM

my car 2006 Audi A8 came in shape i expected, very easy to contact driver and dispatch, ive been a repeat customer with Paul for couple years now and never had a problem with this company, definitely [More]

Diesel Auto Express Drove my car
Review by on 5/29/2013 3:32 PM

To be honest they got my car there on time and undamaged. What I have a problem with is that I was misled at the pick up and they would not answer and tell me the status of my shipment. The driver t [More]

Diesel Auto Express abysmal customer service
Review by on 5/21/2013 5:51 PM

The car was delivered two days early despite repeated requests when the booking was made and at the time of the pickup. The car was delivered before I was available in the destination city to take [More]

Diesel Auto Express Military Truck Haul
Review by on 4/10/2013 1:45 PM

Ive hired these guys multiple times. Very timely, great price, and they stick to their word. Would use these guys again for any haul around the entire country.

Diesel Auto Express Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions