Vancouver, Washington

Diesel Auto Express is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Diesel Auto Express

More Info for Diesel Auto Express

Good Customer Service
Review by on 6/27/2018 11:51 AM

I submitted for a quote on diesel auto express website and received 1 call within 60 seconds. Not from 10 companies lol just from the 1. ( i made that mistake once, never again) I was very pleased wit [More]

car shipped
Review by on 6/22/2018 12:55 PM

Had to cancel on the last shipping company who lied to me about getting my vehicle picked up right away. I talked to Austin with Diesel Auto Express and he explained he could have his truck their in 3 [More]

Great Carrier
Review by on 5/7/2018 8:17 PM

My car was picked up and dropped off on time. The driver was really nice and gave me updates through out the transportation. My car was really clean and there was not a scratch when dropped off. Reall [More]

Car shipped
Review by on 4/10/2018 11:34 AM

Transport Service Was Super Easy
Review by on 3/24/2018 5:11 PM

went online, got a quote, Paul called me on a Saturday, Amber confirmed all the info the following Monday, 6 days later my Corolla arrived to my dorm. Thanks Guys!

Back and Forth
Review by on 3/23/2018 10:53 AM

I have used this company twice now, to ship my car from school to home and then back again. Both times have been flawless. Will continue using them until I finish my degree. Thank you for being so con [More]

Delivered On Time
Review by on 3/22/2018 11:56 AM

I purchased a vehicle on ebay for my daughter, for her 16th Birthday, it just happens to be on Valentine’s Day and I know how unrealistic in the shipping world to have it delivered on time and without [More]

Auction Shipping Perfection
Review by on 3/21/2018 10:31 PM

I facilitate a good deal of auction vehicles online and I do not have time to bother with the small details. Amber with Diesel Auto Express made sure my shipment went smooth and she did everything rig [More]

Shipping Went Well
Review by on 3/21/2018 12:17 PM

I have shipped a lot of cars in the past through random broker after broker. I am so glad I finally found a company that owns their own trucks and has the customer service level up to par! I will no l [More]

PRICE MATCHED
Review by on 3/13/2018 10:19 PM

Called around for a few quotes and the prices were all over the place. My husband and i did not know what to think. After talking to diesel auto express they explained to me how pricing works and eve [More]

SHIPPED 3 CARS
Review by on 3/13/2018 1:00 PM

Shipped my families vehicles from Pennsylvania to Washington and not only got a great rate,but also got my vehicles delivered early.I have shipped cars before and nothing went as planned.I'm elated i [More]

What an Honorary Family Business
Review by on 3/3/2018 1:19 PM

Paul quoted me higher then some brokers out of Florida, but boy was he a good investment. I came down to drop of a truck that i needed to ship down to Virginia and he was nice enough to answer all my [More]

Diesel Auto Express
Shady liars, will never use this company
Review by on 2/5/2018 5:40 PM

This company was a problem from start to finish, I prepared for it to be rough due to the distance, however it was obstacles and problem after problem that I wasn't ever expecting. The customer servic [More]

Great job
Review by on 1/24/2018 12:47 AM

I had A problem with another company. I started searching online & I’m glad I came across Diesel Auto. Jake knew what he was doing & did it very well. The driver was also very considerate & well mann [More]

Awsome Service
Review by on 1/23/2018 7:25 PM

I was told so many horror stories about transport companies, but both Jake & Paul at Diesel Auto put my mind at ease. Jake was very prompt about answering my questions. My car was definitely taken c [More]

diesel
Review by on 1/19/2018 2:23 PM

Did has promised. Communications were excellent. Driver was pleasant. Would surely use again- Picked up and delivered right to my door. Driver call 3 hours prior to delivery as promised. Will defini [More]

Diesel Auto Express
Awesome, super fast job with my Porsche
Review by on 7/19/2017 11:07 PM

I got hooked up with Diesel via a broker I found here on Transport Reviews (Orange). I was shipping my Boxster from New Jersey to Las Vegas, and insisted on an enclosed trailer with a liftgate. Bottom [More]

Diesel Auto Express
Friendly service, super fast shipping
Review by on 7/13/2017 8:42 PM

Drivers were friendly and communicated well. Car was shipped from coast to coast in crazy fast time and in great condition! For both pickup and delivery, I was offered a decent degree of time flexibil [More]

Diesel Auto Express
Paul...super fast and excellent!
Review by on 4/30/2017 1:46 PM

Paul was great! He picked up our cars early and got them to our destination so much sooner than we expected and saved us tons of money on a rental. I didn't get a chance to thank him properly...thank [More]

wonderful service
Review by on 10/25/2016 6:19 PM

This move was a real challenge as the car was inoperable and in a small town in upstate Pennsylvania. The crew picking it up had to get very creative to get the car onto the auto carrier but they did [More]

Great experience!
Review by on 10/24/2016 3:50 PM

These guys are awesome and also prompt whenever their is a requirement of someone getting in touch for any update. Had a great experience with their service. Also the owner of the company is a great p [More]

Diesel auto express review
Review by on 10/24/2016 2:42 PM

I have been using this company for over four years. I am a local dealer in the Portland area and ship a lot of vehicles from the east coast to the west coast. Prior to using Diesel I used other transp [More]

Worst transport , Car damaged
Review by on 8/18/2016 3:44 PM

First of let it be known .. Paul is shady , the women broker for Carolinas is an idiot. I repeated over and over, please have trucker call me on pickup. Idiots never called. My car ended up with [More]

Honest and Efficient
Review by on 7/31/2016 7:55 PM

This is the third time I have shipped my cars with Diesel Auto Express and I would not think twice before going back again to them for any and all my car shipping needs. They are honest in their quot [More]

AVOID Diesel Auto Express
Review by on 12/21/2015 3:20 PM

Paul and company at Diesel Auto Express are the most unprofessional business in this industry. If you are looking for a professional and responsible business with good communication skills, respect f [More]

Review by on 12/8/2015 5:46 PM

Courteous, helpful customer reps. John the Driver was professional and friendly, loaded the car very quickly with no glitches during a huge rainstorm. Secondary driver brought the car on a flatbed t [More]

Awesome Guys!! Both me and My Mom love t
Review by on 12/2/2015 5:51 PM

Paul is best!! I could not have asked for a better transporter. On time? Yes! Courteous? Yes! Fast? Yes! Reliable? Yes!! I live in Florida and my elderly mother lives in Washington state, [More]

Saved my holiday!
Review by on 12/2/2015 5:48 PM

I normally do not write reviews, but because of this incredible service I have to leave one. I have used this company for transportation of my vehicles before. On thanksgiving my girlfriend and I went [More]

Superior Service
Review by on 12/2/2015 5:31 PM

I had the need for a short-term transportation of a car from Virgina to Seattle - across the country and during bad weather. Diesel took the job, worked very late into the evening to pick-up the veh [More]

Diesel Auto Express Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions