Vancouver, Washington

Diesel Auto Express is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Diesel Auto Express

More Info for Diesel Auto Express

Booked and Shipped as planned
Review by on 6/22/2018 3:20 PM

Rare is the company you find that not only cares about their job but about the people they are assisting and that is exactly what I found with the reps with diesel auto express. They helped me plan ev [More]

Review by on 6/22/2018 2:30 PM

Amazing service, great price,the driver that they used was very helpful and always was in contact with me since the moment he picked it up till the moment of delivery. Can it get any better than this, [More]

car shipped
Review by on 6/22/2018 12:55 PM

Had to cancel on the last shipping company who lied to me about getting my vehicle picked up right away. I talked to Austin with Diesel Auto Express and he explained he could have his truck their in 3 [More]

best company all day
Review by on 6/22/2018 11:35 AM

just move back from Texas to GA and I contacted Diane at Diesel Auto Express she was very helpful and also was very knowledgeable, they picked up my car when they said they would and john the drive [More]

Smiles for Miles
Review by on 6/22/2018 10:08 AM

As if moving across the country isn’t stressful enough, having to ship your vehicle and hoping your using a legit company is even more stressful. The people with Diesel kept in contact with me the wh [More]

Truck And Suv
Review by on 6/21/2018 11:53 AM

I called around to about a dozen shipping companies to get quotes and everything i was hearing was how hard Montana is to get picked up from. I spoke to Amber with Diesel Auto and she explained the wh [More]

A+ customer service
Review by on 6/21/2018 11:12 AM

Called about a month in advance to get a quote, the customer service person gave me the current rate but advised to call back a couple weeks ahead of time to assure accurate pricing, I’m glad i listen [More]

Nice and Fast
Review by on 6/21/2018 10:37 AM

Ordered the shipping service off of google reviews, was not sure how it was going to work out, but to my surprise it only took a few minutes of questions on the phone, no money upfront and i was payin [More]

Diesel Auto Express
cross country trip made easy
Review by on 6/20/2018 2:10 PM

Moving my family and our 2 vehicles across country was so stressful and then add the worry of shipping a vehicle in the mix, is it safe, reliable, are they going to steal it? Amber with Diesel Auto Ex [More]

5th time shipping
Review by on 6/20/2018 2:04 PM

This was my 5th time shipping with this company, not only do they always give me a great price, but they always stay in contact and let me know what's up if something delays them or gets them ahead an [More]

Flawless
Review by on 6/20/2018 1:22 PM

From the time I placed my order and received my vehicle, i received nothing but flawless support and updates from Diesel Auto Express. Great customer service is hard to come by in this world and Diese [More]

SUV Shipping
Review by on 6/20/2018 12:12 PM

True door to door shipping! I know it is not always possible because i have shipped a few vehicles, but this company went above and beyond to make sure my vehicle came right to my doorstep. My daughte [More]

Diesel Auto Express
shipping is the way to go
Review by on 6/20/2018 11:35 AM

Won a car in vegas and needed it shipped home to texas! Yes, i won a car! I was so excited and then worried, how was i going to get this home, the great folks at diesel auto express helped me arrange [More]

Planned and Executed
Review by on 6/19/2018 2:38 PM

Shipping made easy by diesel auto express. The reviews out there are scary but the people at diesel explained to me the ins and outs and after all was said and done, i am not longer afraid of shipping [More]

Shipped my Honda
Review by on 6/19/2018 1:02 PM

Quick trip but had no help to get my second vehicle to ohio, my friend recommended this company to me and they did not disappoint. Thanks for the quick pick up and delivery. Went just like you said it [More]

smooth and on time
Review by on 6/19/2018 12:25 PM

needed a shipper called a few places, best contact and rate with diesel auto express. Did a good job, answered all my calls and driver was clean and polite when he showed up.

Clean and Fast
Review by on 6/19/2018 11:14 AM

Diesel Auto Express was the second transport company I contacted. The first company never returned my calls. I spoke to Amber and she was very professional and communicated with me every step of t [More]

Classic Enclosed Shipping
Review by on 6/18/2018 2:50 PM

It is hard to trust a company to transport your prize possession but what can you do, but hope it all works out as planned. That is exactly what happened. This company came out with a very nice enc [More]

Fast as Possible Needed
Review by on 6/18/2018 2:01 PM

I needed my vehicle picked up within 24 hours. I know this is a hard task to accomplish, but the people with Diesel Auto Express made it happen. I do not know how, but I was very pleased when I got t [More]

college shipping
Review by on 6/18/2018 12:36 PM

My parents did not want me to drive to school, so we called a few companies and Diesel Auto Express was the only one to answer all our questions politely and gave me a great price. I did not feel like [More]

Just as advertised
Review by on 6/18/2018 12:14 PM

I was recommended to this company by a neighbor who used their services. I did not know you could ship a vehicle until my neighbor told me and wow was I surprised how easy and smooth it went. Just lik [More]

Job Well Done
Review by on 6/14/2018 1:58 PM

I've shipped many vehicle, never seem to stick to one company, I think this time i will use diesel auto express again in the future. Quick, good price, honest, straight to the point. Returned my calls [More]

Shipped my truck
Review by on 6/14/2018 11:18 AM

I quoted around for a few days to try and get the best rate for shipping. I spoke to Amber in the office and she explained how it works and depending on how fast I wanted it shipped, would depend on h [More]

Prompt and Polite
Review by on 6/14/2018 10:42 AM

I shipped a car for my granddaughter from WA to TN and did not know what to do. The kind people at Diesel Auto Express walked me through all the steps and gave me the choice whether or not to proceed. [More]

saved me $375
Review by on 6/13/2018 11:36 PM

The guys at diesel worked their magic and shipped my classic benz from north Carolina , I really appreciate all their status updates. Gave me peace of mind. They are the best at what they do and nev [More]

Great Carrier
Review by on 5/7/2018 8:17 PM

My car was picked up and dropped off on time. The driver was really nice and gave me updates through out the transportation. My car was really clean and there was not a scratch when dropped off. Reall [More]

Smooth as my ride
Review by on 4/11/2018 11:28 AM

Called for a quote, received a reasonable price, no money upfront, thought to give it a try. I wasn’t wrong.They did what they said and how they were going to do it. I was very pleased. My golf buddie [More]

Car shipped
Review by on 4/10/2018 11:34 AM

Transport Service Was Super Easy
Review by on 3/24/2018 5:11 PM

went online, got a quote, Paul called me on a Saturday, Amber confirmed all the info the following Monday, 6 days later my Corolla arrived to my dorm. Thanks Guys!

Diesel Auto Express Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions