Vancouver, Washington

Diesel Auto Express is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Diesel Auto Express

More Info for Diesel Auto Express

Your Auto Transport Expert. Serving All 50 States. We Own Our Trucks && Service Our Customers Directly. Go Online To Get you Free Quote Or Call Us dieselautoexpress.com
Diesel Auto Express is your auto transport expert provider located in Vancouver Washington. Specializing in coast to coast auto transport along side across all 50 states. With one goal in mind, year by year, we've been raising the bar and expectations helping our customers be more efficient, productive, keeping them on top of their game! Take the latest technology such as live tracking and up to the minute notification updates, combine that with an industry leading network of fleet and certified drivers, in result getting unmatched results. We call it the Diesel Difference! Building relationships with a pro-active customer service approach is the back-bone and focus of our family owned business, keeping you on top of your game!

Diesel Auto Express Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Diesel Auto Express's Website
    Vancouver, Washington

Good Customer Service
      Review by on 6/27/2018 11:51 AM

I submitted for a quote on diesel auto express website and received 1 call within 60 seconds. Not from 10 companies lol just from the 1. ( i made that mistake once, never again) I was very pleased wit [More]

car shipped
      Review by on 6/22/2018 12:55 PM

Had to cancel on the last shipping company who lied to me about getting my vehicle picked up right away. I talked to Austin with Diesel Auto Express and he explained he could have his truck their in 3 [More]

Great Carrier
      Review by on 5/7/2018 8:17 PM

My car was picked up and dropped off on time. The driver was really nice and gave me updates through out the transportation. My car was really clean and there was not a scratch when dropped off. Reall [More]