Vancouver, Washington

Diesel Auto Express is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Diesel Auto Express

More Info for Diesel Auto Express

Your Auto Transport Expert. Serving All 50 States. We Own Our Trucks && Service Our Customers Directly. Go Online To Get you Free Quote Or Call Us dieselautoexpress.com
Diesel Auto Express is your auto transport expert provider located in Vancouver Washington. Specializing in coast to coast auto transport along side across all 50 states. With one goal in mind, year by year, we've been raising the bar and expectations helping our customers be more efficient, productive, keeping them on top of their game! Take the latest technology such as live tracking and up to the minute notification updates, combine that with an industry leading network of fleet and certified drivers, in result getting unmatched results. We call it the Diesel Difference! Building relationships with a pro-active customer service approach is the back-bone and focus of our family owned business, keeping you on top of your game!

Diesel Auto Express Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Diesel Auto Express's Website
    Vancouver, Washington

Smooth as my ride
      Review by on 4/11/2018 11:28 AM

Called for a quote, received a reasonable price, no money upfront, thought to give it a try. I wasn’t wrong.They did what they said and how they were going to do it. I was very pleased. My golf buddie [More]

Car shipped
      Review by on 4/10/2018 11:34 AM

Had to cancel on the last shipping company who lied to me about getting my vehicle picked up right away. I talked to Austin with Diesel Auto Express and he explained he could have his truck their in 3 [More]

Transport Service Was Super Easy
      Review by on 3/24/2018 5:11 PM

went online, got a quote, Paul called me on a Saturday, Amber confirmed all the info the following Monday, 6 days later my Corolla arrived to my dorm. Thanks Guys!