Overland Park, Kansas

Cobalt Logistic Services LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Cobalt Logistic Services LLC

More Info for Cobalt Logistic Services LLC

Honest, licensed and experiences
Review by on 4/17/2019 9:22 AM

It was a great pleasure working with John, the company owner! I was a novice doing this and I was frightened! John works 7 days a week and tolerated my endless questions and update requests! I rese [More]

180991-QY
Review by on 4/1/2019 1:09 PM

Dear Mary, We thank you for your support (even on a Saturday) - We are very satisfied with your professional service. We'll recommend you "eyes closed". Your driver followed our instruction up to the [More]

Dependable and Honest
Review by on 3/13/2019 6:46 AM

I am not one to write reviews however I wanted to let everyone know there are honest brokers out there. I originally contracted with another broker who took $125.00 from me for what he called a reserv [More]

Car Shipping Experience (Enclosed Carrie
Review by on 2/26/2019 11:48 AM

Looking for honest, expedient, professional, safe, well-priced and trusted car shipping...look absolutely no further. John @ Cobalt is the answer. John answered all of my questions in a very timely ma [More]

Military Friendly
Review by on 2/25/2019 6:12 PM

I wish there were more than five stars to offer. I shipped 2 cars from CA to FL and then from FL to CA. Cobalt and the team including John were better than expected. Being a military family moving car [More]

Great service
Review by on 1/30/2019 9:42 PM

I dealt with Gary he was a great man who helped me very much. I could not have had a better time shipping my car across the country. I would use his service again every time. I highly refer him to any [More]

auto transport service
Review by on 1/14/2019 6:08 PM

Unfortunately, I did not have the results listed on thee good reviews! We shipped two cars from Connecticut to Hawaii. I was extremely disappointed in the poor communication from Doug J. at Colbalt. H [More]

Car transport
Review by on 12/24/2018 11:53 AM

Lou and his company were very professional and on-time with pick up and delivery. The process was stress-free and communication was pleasant as well. Would use their services again and would recomme [More]

No hassle transportation company
Review by on 12/10/2018 12:24 AM

To the reader -- the brevity of this review is not meant to shed a scintilla of negative light on Cobalt Logistic. I used them to transport two cars from Iowa to Delaware two years ago. I was so imp [More]

Truck shipping
Review by on 9/10/2018 7:15 PM

Fantastic company Lou, was an absolute pleasure to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company, they exceeded my expectations in every way

Cobalt Logistic Services LLC
Transported vehicle from PA. to FLA.
Review by on 9/10/2018 3:45 PM

Called this company after several others ... Lou Cobalt was knowledgeable, courteous n very helpful!! Paperwork was easy to understand n he got us a great company to deliver our car to our granddaught [More]

Truck shipping
Review by on 9/5/2018 6:34 PM

Quality Service
Review by on 9/5/2018 1:02 PM

Third time I’ve dealt with Lou and Cobalt- great service and response - big thumbs up! Each time my car was picked up on time and delivered on time. I won’t contact the other transport companies sever [More]

Shipping Vehicle to Hawaii from Virginia
Review by on 8/28/2018 10:22 PM

I got responses from 5 or so different companies when I requested bids. Cobalt was not the cheapest, but it was close, and the customer service was great. Lou Angel was a real professional, let me k [More]

Auto shipping
Review by on 8/21/2018 10:56 AM

Lou Angel at Cobalt logistic Services provided everything required to get my pick up from Arizona to Indiana. I was very pleased with the professional way it was handled and the rate was very competit [More]

Auto ship
Review by on 8/20/2018 10:35 AM

Lou was on top of everything. Dealer caused us a problem and Lou worked right through the problem immediately and got us another shipper right away. Great communication and outstanding service! Highly [More]

Honest and Excellent Services
Review by on 8/14/2018 1:34 PM

Very happy with service with Cobalt Logistic, Lou was very professional, friendly, driver was communicative and extremely helpful, picked up and dropped off on time. I was with other group for a week [More]

Best Vehicle Transport
Review by on 8/4/2018 10:09 AM

Lou has proven fast and reliable, after the second time, I will use Cobalt Logistics next time as well. No games, no trouble, fast and friendly service...drivers are awesome too!

Very good Service
Review by on 7/24/2018 10:31 AM

Lou was spot on. Kept me updated and delivered my car earlier than expected. Found a carrier who took great care in every aspect of the transport. Definitely will use Lou again.

Moving Forklift from IL to TN
Review by on 7/2/2018 10:00 AM

Lou was exceptionally helpful. The freight was heavier than anticipated, and in this case, Lou could honor the original rate. He really works for his customers and kept me up to date all along the way [More]

Hawaii to Ohio: Flawless
Review by on 6/29/2018 9:17 PM

Lou from Cobalt was excellent. Friendly by phone, and readily responsive by email. When I had questions about some of the forms I had to complete, he was quick to respond and did so in a very profes [More]

Perfect Experience
Review by on 5/29/2018 6:44 AM

Needed to move my car from Lynchburg, VA to Charleston, SC. Gary Sacks at Cobalt Logistics was on the ball from beginning to end. Excellent communication all around, even on Memorial Day Weekend. An [More]

Great Service , Would recommend Lou Ange
Review by on 12/18/2017 12:44 PM

I was so pleased with the service that I received from Lou Angel and Cobalt Logistic Service. I would recommend them to anyone looking to transport a car. Communication and customer service was exce [More]

Worked very hard
Review by on 11/25/2017 9:24 AM

Lou worked very hard on a difficult pick up and delivery right around the holidays. He responded promptly to all my questions and kept me updated on progress through out. Would definitely use again. T [More]

Lou Cobalt
Review by on 11/6/2017 3:17 PM

Absolutely TOP STAR rating - If I could have given 10 starts I would have. Exceptionally prompt, professional and experienced. Would recommend this service to anyone! Cobalt, Especially Lou to anyone! [More]

shipping 1968 oldsmobile 98
Review by on 9/16/2017 2:45 AM

very nice to work with good price took interest in the job very pleasant to talk to no pressure was highly recommended a 100% company lou angel is a good guy to do business with and the driver was ver [More]

Great Service
Review by on 9/6/2017 7:41 AM

Great Service overall, even filled up our back tire that was going flat. Customer service was great and turn around time was within minutes of my initial call for service. I would recommend Lou anytim [More]

If I could give them a 20, I would
Review by on 8/30/2017 8:58 AM

If you need to ship a car, there is no need to look anywhere else. I used Cobalt twice in two months. Gary was very knowledgeable and kept me up to speed at every point. The price was very reasonable [More]

Vehicle transport
Review by on 8/19/2017 9:29 AM

No need to contact other services. Lou Angel (Cobalt Logistic) returned my call quickly and clearly outlined the process. The auto was picked up on time, delivered on time and arrived in great conditi [More]

Cobalt Logistic Services LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions