Home > Company > C > Cobalt Logistic Services LLC

Overland Park, Kansas

Currently No FMCSA Info for Cobalt Logistic Services LLC

More Info for Cobalt Logistic Services LLC

Cobalt Logistic Services was created by a team of eBay auto sellers that knows what it takes to sell a car online or just transport a car to your winter home. We know the stress because we have been there thus the reason the company was created. Let our 15 years of experience speak for itself not only in shipping cars but taking care of our clients. Whether you are buying a car online or making a military move or a personal move or just going south for the winter we can help. We will walk you throughout the entire process and keep you updated throughout the process

Cobalt Logistic Services LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Overland Park, Kansas

Based on 45 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Cobalt Logistic Services LLC Florida to Maine auto transport
      Review by on 5/26/2017 9:23 AM

Excellent customer service from a buttoned up organization. Joseph was great to work with and responded quickly to my questions. The driver did a very good job and kept me posted on his travel progres [More]

Cobalt Logistic Services LLC My dealings with Cobalt Logistic Service
      Review by on 4/28/2017 8:56 AM

Rick Chaney was very nice & professional. He handled everything as he said he would. I would highly recommend them and I would use them again. There delivery drivers were also very professional and [More]

Cobalt Logistic Services LLC Great Service and sincere staff
      Review by on 4/18/2017 10:47 AM

This was my first time using an auto transport services. Rick Chaney was explained the process very well. My car got picked up and I had it here in Atlanta in no-time. Colbalt Logistics will be the on [More]