Home > Company > C > Cobalt Logistic Services LLC

Overland Park, Kansas

Currently No FMCSA Info for Cobalt Logistic Services LLC

More Info for Cobalt Logistic Services LLC

Cobalt Logistic Services was created by a team of eBay auto sellers that knows what it takes to sell a car online or just transport a car to your winter home. We know the stress because we have been there thus the reason the company was created. Let our 15 years of experience speak for itself not only in shipping cars but taking care of our clients. Whether you are buying a car online or making a military move or a personal move or just going south for the winter we can help. We will walk you throughout the entire process and keep you updated throughout the process

Cobalt Logistic Services LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Overland Park, Kansas

Based on 44 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Cobalt Logistic Services LLC Great honest service
      Review by on 1/24/2017 2:27 PM

Lou was great. He was up front with all the costs and how it works and how other companies try to get your business by lying about getting your car on a carrier versus just "putting it on the board" a [More]

Cobalt Logistic Services LLC Professional Service!
      Review by on 1/18/2017 9:35 PM

Professional, Honest, Reliable. Lou Angel is very experienced at his job and it shows. Strictly all business. Lou told me that he does not subscribe to lowering his standards and Cobalt takes great pr [More]

Cobalt Logistic Services LLC Wonderful Experience
      Review by on 1/16/2017 9:05 PM

I had a wonderful experience using Cobalt to ship my cars. I had been having issues with a previous car service, after I found Cobalt my contact person, Lou Angel, was able to get me a great price on [More]