Walpole, Massachusetts

Chips Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Chips Transport

More Info for Chips Transport

Car Transport
Review by on 8/31/2018 10:28 AM

Chips Transport was professional, timely, and delivered my car without issue. I have used them twice and I'll definitely use them again. Highly recommend.

Great Experience
Review by on 6/29/2018 11:36 AM

We needed to move a car from Nevada to Massachusetts after the death of my parents, and I was very nervous about hiring an auto transport company. Even though it was an older car, it was also sentime [More]

Great Experience
Review by on 6/18/2018 6:38 AM

I shipped my son's car from Connecticut to California with an expected 10-14 day delivery. Car arrived in less than a week without any issues. I was a first timer and appreciated the assistance provid [More]

Moved to Florida
Review by on 5/18/2018 10:54 AM

I have used Chips twice now to ship my car and my daughter’s car from Massachusetts to Florida. Excellent service both times. Cars arrived within five days and no issues either time. I will definitely [More]

Great experience!
Review by on 4/6/2018 1:17 PM

We are so happy with Chip’s Transport and the service provided. They picked up our vehicle when promised and delivered the vehicle 1000 miles away, within 5 days. Much quicker than expected. The truck [More]

Outstanding Service!
Review by on 10/5/2017 12:43 PM

The service exceeded my expectations! Great door to door service, guaranteed pickup day and reasonable price. No hidden fees. On time. Easy to communicate with and I'll use them again. Recommend highl [More]

Chips Transport
Great service, would definitely recommen
Review by on 10/3/2017 11:11 AM

We had our car shipped from California to Chip's Location in Foxboro for a cross-country move. After reading horror stories about 99% of the other transport companies, I was relieved to find Chip's an [More]

F 250 transport.
Review by on 8/19/2017 10:02 AM

Everyone at Chips was very nice, including the black lab in the office. My cross country trip was hampered by some unavoidable weather. Thank you Paula and Steve for working threw it and giving me goo [More]

DE to AZ - BMW Ship
Review by on 8/15/2017 11:15 AM

100% recommend CHIPS. After researching over 50 transport companies and reading the "horror" stories I selected CHIPS. The somewhat higher price was well worth the investment for the excellent service [More]

Exceeded Expectations
Review by on 5/25/2017 10:36 AM

Once again, Chip's came through to deliver my daughter's car round trip to Florida. Great communication and always there when they said they would be. You can find many cheaper transports, but none as [More]

Chip's Transport exceeded our expections
Review by on 5/3/2017 4:13 PM

Outstanding service with this family run business, they're prompt, courteous & professional in every way, they exceed our expectations every year. We've been shippping our car to and from Florida the [More]

Service
Review by on 4/6/2017 1:06 PM

Highly Recommend Chips for your auto transport. This was my first experience with having my auto shipped.Very professional and keep you in the loop every step of the way!! Rate them as A+!!! The offi [More]

Worth the extra cost
Review by on 2/19/2017 11:42 PM

I used Chip's to ship my daughter's car to Florida. I wanted a company that had an actual lot with full time drivers. You will pay a little more than the fly by night shippers, but you can be assured [More]

great car transporters
Review by on 1/18/2017 5:28 PM

I love the fact they have their own yard. Made it very ez to drop off the car. It was a limo and they still managed to get it on a truck at a reasonable price and got it delivered to me on time despit [More]

Bait and Switch / Lying and Constant Cha
Review by on 6/23/2016 10:53 AM

I was told that they have their own trucks and salaried drivers. Then, 9 days before my move I was told that they needed me to mail them a money order for the full cost. When I asked why they needed t [More]

Kevin - We do have our own trucks with company drivers. But we are both a broker and a transporter and function as such. You weren’t asked to send us a money order because we were using an independent drive...

Chips Transport Review
Review by on 3/15/2016 10:27 AM

Great customer service Prompt reliable professional service The staff in Florida are also great to work with and they delivered the vehicle on time I was very happy with the entire experience Wi [More]

DELIVERY TIME-LONGEST TIME EVER TO TRANS
Review by on 1/13/2016 12:29 PM

LONGEST TIME EVER TO TRANSPORT CAR . 5 DAYS LONGER THAN PREVIOUS COMPANY!

Worry free shipping!
Review by on 12/31/2015 5:16 PM

Shipment from Boston to Lake Worth FL was quick and worry free, actually arrived before I expected. Will definitely use for return trip and next year as well.

Car Transport from Florida to Massachuse
Review by on 12/31/2015 3:39 PM

We had a wonderful experience Steve was so helpful and when the car was picked up in Florida from my elderly Uncle the driver was very polite and courteous. When the car was dropped off at my home th [More]

Wonderful experience
Review by on 12/18/2015 11:24 AM

This was our first time shipping and the experience was great...true door to door service. The pickup was on time the day before we flew to Florida, the delivery was on Tuesday morning. We are stayi [More]

Auto Shipping
Review by on 12/8/2015 5:39 PM

Chips did a great job. As first time shippers, they provided us with clear and concise information pertaining to how the shipping process would work, then executed their service exactly as they descri [More]

Customer Service Was Outstanding
Review by on 9/13/2015 8:34 AM

Having never shipped a vehicle before, I was understandably nervous. Being able to have contact with one person (Bob MacLeod) was exactly what I needed. Bob would answer my emails with a few hours, [More]

Terrible Customer Service
Review by on 9/3/2014 3:38 PM

Chip's Transport provided me with a terrible customer experience. My car was supposed to be delivered to my residence and instead I was asked to meet the truck after 9 pm on a Saturday night at a emp [More]

Kevin - Chip's Transport did everything in our power to make this delivery go smooth. We do not guarantee a large carrier can make delivery to your door. This is also communicated to all customers during the ...

Chips Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions