Walpole, Massachusetts

Chips Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Chips Transport

More Info for Chips Transport

Chips Transport Service has been transporting vehicles to every city in the country since 1971. Fully insured and licensed, we offer competitive rates and an outstanding record of satisfaction among our valued clients. This includes individuals, military and government personnel as well as private corporations and high-end dealerships nationwide. Wherever you're going, even overseas, we'll make sure your auto gets there safely, securely, cost-effectively and, on time. We are not a transportation broker. We operate our own fleet of auto transports — single car transports to get your car from your home to our long distance terminal, and usually our own long distance transports to take it as far as you need it to go. (One exception: for overseas connections, we arrange passage on other companies’ ships.)

Chips Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Chips Transport's Website
    Walpole, Massachusetts

Great Experience
      Review by on 6/29/2018 11:36 AM

We needed to move a car from Nevada to Massachusetts after the death of my parents, and I was very nervous about hiring an auto transport company. Even though it was an older car, it was also sentime [More]

Great Experience
      Review by on 6/18/2018 6:38 AM

I shipped my son's car from Connecticut to California with an expected 10-14 day delivery. Car arrived in less than a week without any issues. I was a first timer and appreciated the assistance provid [More]

Moved to Florida
      Review by on 5/18/2018 10:54 AM

I have used Chips twice now to ship my car and my daughter’s car from Massachusetts to Florida. Excellent service both times. Cars arrived within five days and no issues either time. I will definitely [More]