Home > Company > C > Chips Transport

Walpole, Massachusetts

Currently No FMCSA Info for Chips Transport

More Info for Chips Transport

Chips Transport Service has been transporting vehicles to every city in the country since 1971. Fully insured and licensed, we offer competitive rates and an outstanding record of satisfaction among our valued clients. This includes individuals, military and government personnel as well as private corporations and high-end dealerships nationwide. Wherever you're going, even overseas, we'll make sure your auto gets there safely, securely, cost-effectively and, on time. We are not a transportation broker. We operate our own fleet of auto transports — single car transports to get your car from your home to our long distance terminal, and usually our own long distance transports to take it as far as you need it to go. (One exception: for overseas connections, we arrange passage on other companies’ ships.)

Chips Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Walpole, Massachusetts

Based on 11 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Chips Transport Service
      Review by on 4/6/2017 1:06 PM

Highly Recommend Chips for your auto transport. This was my first experience with having my auto shipped.Very professional and keep you in the loop every step of the way!! Rate them as A+!!! The offi [More]

Chips Transport Worth the extra cost
      Review by on 2/19/2017 11:42 PM

I used Chip's to ship my daughter's car to Florida. I wanted a company that had an actual lot with full time drivers. You will pay a little more than the fly by night shippers, but you can be assured [More]

Chips Transport great car transporters
      Review by on 1/18/2017 5:28 PM

I love the fact they have their own yard. Made it very ez to drop off the car. It was a limo and they still managed to get it on a truck at a reasonable price and got it delivered to me on time despit [More]