Walpole, Massachusetts

Chips Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Chips Transport

More Info for Chips Transport

Chips Transport Service has been transporting vehicles to every city in the country since 1971. Fully insured and licensed, we offer competitive rates and an outstanding record of satisfaction among our valued clients. This includes individuals, military and government personnel as well as private corporations and high-end dealerships nationwide. Wherever you're going, even overseas, we'll make sure your auto gets there safely, securely, cost-effectively and, on time. We are not a transportation broker. We operate our own fleet of auto transports — single car transports to get your car from your home to our long distance terminal, and usually our own long distance transports to take it as far as you need it to go. (One exception: for overseas connections, we arrange passage on other companies’ ships.)

Chips Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Chips Transport's Website
    Walpole, Massachusetts

Poor customer service
      Review by on 9/12/2018 5:41 AM

Chip’s transport does not take customer service or communication very seriously. My car was picked up on a Thursday. I called the following Tuesday to get a status on the delivery and was told my car [More]

Car Transport
      Review by on 8/31/2018 10:28 AM

Chips Transport was professional, timely, and delivered my car without issue. I have used them twice and I'll definitely use them again. Highly recommend.

Great Experience
      Review by on 6/29/2018 11:36 AM

We needed to move a car from Nevada to Massachusetts after the death of my parents, and I was very nervous about hiring an auto transport company. Even though it was an older car, it was also sentime [More]