Davie, Florida

American Auto Transport (FL) is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for American Auto Transport (FL)

More Info for American Auto Transport (FL)

Review for car movement
Review by on 10/31/2019 1:28 PM

Excellent Service in making ontime delivery.Timely pick up, timely delivery.No communication gap.best estimate.No damage in shipping. Proper follow up before delivery.

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!??
Review by on 10/21/2019 4:35 AM

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!!! I REPEAT... DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!!! They are truly Crooks! George hung up on me after days and several calls to confirm shipping of both my cars. Only to call 4 hours lat [More]

Criminals
Review by on 10/14/2019 4:35 PM

I have to say that my experience with American Auto Transport was one. Still stuns me I paid American Auto Transport to tow my car to Michigan my jeep was days late then the original date that they g [More]

American Auto Transport (FL)
They are scamming clowns!
Review by on 9/17/2019 10:15 AM

Everyone beware and do not call these ripoffs! Being 5hours away from my car, I repeatedly told them I required a 24 Heads up to get there and meet the driver. They agreed. 2 weeks later I read a tex [More]

Transport of a car
Review by on 7/16/2019 11:36 AM

I do not recommend this company.I contacted them over a month ago to ship my car from NJ to Tx.they were easy to reach till a moment I signed the contract.After that I was unable to reach them.i final [More]

Exceptional Service from Jennifer Diaz
Review by on 7/2/2019 5:42 PM

There was a great deal of confusion between my son and I both trying to book a transport and both talking to many companies. Jennifer was patient with us, worked for us and made the experience easy. T [More]

Vehicle transportation
Review by on 6/6/2019 1:46 PM

I don't know about anyone elses experience with American Auto Transport but they gave me five star service. Price was exactly what was quoted. Car was picked up when they said and delivered exactly on [More]

American Auto Transport (FL)
changed price at last minute - still don
Review by on 6/3/2019 2:13 PM

This is the first negative review i have ever made on any company to go public. i always try to work things out. Here is the story. Three days before pick-up they raised the rate by $125.00. Pick- [More]

Transport car from LA to Duluth, GA
Review by on 5/30/2019 1:48 PM

Great costumer service,provided precise information, good price, Anthony Huyhn was our driver;very punctual,respectful with our car, comunicate well about pickup and delivery, super fast(pickup on Fri [More]

Professional Service
Review by on 5/29/2019 12:58 PM

The two drivers that picked up my vehicles were very professional. They made a thorough gloved inspection of the vehicles before loading and sent me a report of their inspection. In addition just by s [More]

Car delivery
Review by on 5/7/2019 4:38 PM

These guys completely don't responsible. Newer answer on the phone. Don't trust about 24 hours pick-up . Five days can not pic-up the car.I have extra fee

Absolutely Fantastic
Review by on 4/11/2019 6:32 AM

Excellent communication every step of the way. Car was picked up quickly and delivered as promised for exactly what they quoted. My first experience shipping a vehicle and selected them based on a reg [More]

Worked out perfectly
Review by on 4/10/2019 8:34 PM

Great price,great service. Victor was upfront with me. Carlos the truck driver was very professional. Will definitely use and recommend again. Thanks again Dave

Car transport from NY to AZ
Review by on 3/14/2019 4:29 PM

if possible, it deserves negative rating. committed pick up for 02/09 and delivery on 02/12. No pick up on time and no response once you sign their document, worst experience with these guys, total me [More]

Horrible service
Review by on 3/7/2019 2:23 PM

I needed my car transported from MI to NV. Driver called the night before scheduled pick up date to let me know the truck was in the shop and he would be unable to pick up my car. Left message for Jo [More]

EXCELLENT! Multiple times used
Review by on 2/15/2019 12:51 PM

I have used this company multiple times and every time has been excellent. Very quick reply’s, fast shipping, professional employees and very efficient I would recommend this company to anyone! ???? [More]

Awesome job Considering!
Review by on 1/28/2019 3:20 PM

they are a broker and as I was acting as a middleman for 2 elderly family members, they were a great help in getting the vehicle in question where it had to go for a reasonable price! I would use them [More]

Worst in the world
Review by on 1/17/2019 3:44 PM

This company is the worst company in the whole world. When your shipping company curses at you as a standard practice, you can only imagine the quality of their services. PLEAAAAASE read this review [More]

Finally truthful communication
Review by on 1/15/2019 9:49 PM

After getting stories from probably around twelve different transport companies, American finally or the ones to give me an honest upfront answer. There are no major haggles or problems even with incr [More]

Avoid
Review by on 1/8/2019 8:20 PM

First they called me and said they are an owner operator and they have their own trucks. In reality that's a straight up lie.After several promises for delivery and getting my vehicle to its destinati [More]

Satisfied customer
Review by on 12/26/2018 10:02 AM

What a amazing job they did. I live in the middle of nowhere in Montana. They found a awesome driver to haul my son's Jeep to Kentucky for his wedding present. I would use them over and over again. Th [More]

Excellent and speedy service
Review by on 11/19/2018 7:03 PM

Contacted American Auto Transport on a Friday afternoon and was able to have our vehicle picked up less than 24 hours later. Our vehicle was delivered the following day in perfect condition. It was [More]

American Auto Transport (FL)
great service and on time delivery
Review by on 10/24/2018 4:37 PM

They provided us with great and timely pick up and delivery, highly recomended without a doubts, very professional, they transported a vehicle for us from New Jersey to miami florida

Limousine transport
Review by on 10/17/2018 2:31 PM

Would give neg. Star if I could. . . Used Roger @Amer transport before and got job done but never delivered on time as promised so I was a repeat customer. (Not a random job) They took a job to move L [More]

Motorcycle transport service.
Review by on 10/8/2018 2:55 PM

I had a great experience with American Auto Transport. I needed door to door service to transport a motorcycle from San Carlos, CA to Sterling, UT. I received an extremely reasonable bid from Americ [More]

Transport 34' Sea Ray 345 Sedan Bridge
Review by on 9/28/2018 12:13 PM

Although it was not a easy process to get the right transport for this size boat. Mike Parker kept at it until we found one. He was able to work within my budget to make the move successful. At no tim [More]

Auto Transport
Review by on 9/25/2018 7:39 PM

I use American Auto transport for all of my vehicle transportation needs. They have a great network of drivers and are very responsive. My most recent experience involved the transportation of three [More]

Corvette frame transport
Review by on 9/24/2018 7:19 PM

Alex at American Auto transport was great, they were one of only a few companies that would ship a bare rolling frame, most only want to deal with running cars. The driver was prompt, contacted me to [More]

American Auto Transport (FL)
Great people helped me transport
Review by on 9/20/2018 6:39 PM

I initially had anther transporter that didn’t come through with the service they said they would provide within 4 days. I contacted AAT the day before I needed the car removed from the site it was at [More]

American Auto Transport (FL) Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions