Davie, Florida

American Auto Transport (FL) is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for American Auto Transport (FL)

More Info for American Auto Transport (FL)

American Auto Transport is one of the premier auto transport companies in the nation. With over 25,000 customers served, we've proven over and over again that our service is second to none. Ship whatever you need shipped to where ever you need it shipped, fast, better, and for less than nearly everyone else in the business.

American Auto Transport (FL) Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit American Auto Transport (FL)'s Website
    Davie, Florida

Review for car movement
      Review by on 10/31/2019 1:28 PM

Excellent Service in making ontime delivery.Timely pick up, timely delivery.No communication gap.best estimate.No damage in shipping. Proper follow up before delivery.

Transport of a car
      Review by on 7/16/2019 11:36 AM

I do not recommend this company.I contacted them over a month ago to ship my car from NJ to Tx.they were easy to reach till a moment I signed the contract.After that I was unable to reach them.i final [More]

Exceptional Service from Jennifer Diaz
      Review by on 7/2/2019 5:42 PM

There was a great deal of confusion between my son and I both trying to book a transport and both talking to many companies. Jennifer was patient with us, worked for us and made the experience easy. T [More]