Davie, Florida

American Auto Transport (FL) is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for American Auto Transport (FL)

More Info for American Auto Transport (FL)

American Auto Transport is one of the premier auto transport companies in the nation. With over 25,000 customers served, we've proven over and over again that our service is second to none. Ship whatever you need shipped to where ever you need it shipped, fast, better, and for less than nearly everyone else in the business.

American Auto Transport (FL) Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit American Auto Transport (FL)'s Website
    Davie, Florida

Lack of Communications
      Review by on 7/22/2019 10:14 AM

These guys are idiots. I asked for a quote several weeks ago and they keep texting me ''we have a truck in your area" BS. I try to contact them and can't get thru.

Transport of a car
      Review by on 7/16/2019 11:36 AM

I do not recommend this company.I contacted them over a month ago to ship my car from NJ to Tx.they were easy to reach till a moment I signed the contract.After that I was unable to reach them.i final [More]

Stolen items
      Review by on 7/4/2019 3:57 PM

They allow you to transport personal items. Then allow them to be stolen because they leave your car unlocked. If you call to complain. No one will answer. No one will call you back. They simply don't [More]