Davie, Florida

American Auto Transport (FL) is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for American Auto Transport (FL)

More Info for American Auto Transport (FL)

American Auto Transport is one of the premier auto transport companies in the nation. With over 25,000 customers served, we've proven over and over again that our service is second to none. Ship whatever you need shipped to where ever you need it shipped, fast, better, and for less than nearly everyone else in the business.

American Auto Transport (FL) Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit American Auto Transport (FL)'s Website
    Davie, Florida

American Auto Transport (FL)
      lacks polite and professional service.
      Review by on 11/29/2018 4:57 PM

Costumer service lies to me and then hung up on me when I asked to speak to a supervisor. Supervisor wasn't much better. Supervisor didn't care that customer service lies. After talking to the tow co [More]

Sketchy/Fraudulent/Lack of Communication
      Review by on 11/29/2018 9:53 AM

Good morning it's 11/29/18. My complaint is that I have been called by numerous transport companies, but American Auto Transport, was the only one that would ship for a affordable price. I have spoken [More]

Excellent and speedy service
      Review by on 11/19/2018 7:03 PM

Contacted American Auto Transport on a Friday afternoon and was able to have our vehicle picked up less than 24 hours later. Our vehicle was delivered the following day in perfect condition. It was [More]