Davie, Florida

American Auto Transport (FL) is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for American Auto Transport (FL)

More Info for American Auto Transport (FL)

American Auto Transport is one of the premier auto transport companies in the nation. With over 25,000 customers served, we've proven over and over again that our service is second to none. Ship whatever you need shipped to where ever you need it shipped, fast, better, and for less than nearly everyone else in the business.

American Auto Transport (FL) Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit American Auto Transport (FL)'s Website
    Davie, Florida

Car transport from NY to AZ
      Review by on 3/14/2019 4:29 PM

if possible, it deserves negative rating. committed pick up for 02/09 and delivery on 02/12. No pick up on time and no response once you sign their document, worst experience with these guys, total me [More]

Horrible service
      Review by on 3/7/2019 2:23 PM

I needed my car transported from MI to NV. Driver called the night before scheduled pick up date to let me know the truck was in the shop and he would be unable to pick up my car. Left message for Jo [More]

EXCELLENT! Multiple times used
      Review by on 2/15/2019 12:51 PM

I have used this company multiple times and every time has been excellent. Very quick reply’s, fast shipping, professional employees and very efficient I would recommend this company to anyone! ???? [More]