truck
Davie, Florida

American Auto Transport (FL) is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for American Auto Transport (FL)

More Info for American Auto Transport (FL)

American Auto Transport is one of the premier auto transport companies in the nation. With over 25,000 customers served, we've proven over and over again that our service is second to none. Ship whatever you need shipped to where ever you need it shipped, fast, better, and for less than nearly everyone else in the business.

American Auto Transport (FL) Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit American Auto Transport (FL)'s Website
    Davie, Florida

NJ to Florida
      Review by on 11/2/2017 7:31 AM

We were very pleased with the service provided by American Auto Transport. Everything was perfect. The carrier Scott McIntyre kept us updated all the way. He came to pick up the car Friday morning and [More]

American Auto Transport (FL)
      I had very bad experience with american
      Review by on 10/30/2017 1:39 PM

First time shipping my car through a courier and this was the worst experience I have faced. Initially they quoted less amount and after payed the initial amount after 2 days of scheduled shipping the [More]

Highly Unprofessional
      Review by on 10/10/2017 11:36 AM

Let me start off by saying that I should have read reviews before booking with this company. I found out their negative reviews only after I have book and I said, "I'll just give them a chance." BIG M [More]