Davie, Florida

American Auto Transport (FL) is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for American Auto Transport (FL)

More Info for American Auto Transport (FL)

American Auto Transport is one of the premier auto transport companies in the nation. With over 25,000 customers served, we've proven over and over again that our service is second to none. Ship whatever you need shipped to where ever you need it shipped, fast, better, and for less than nearly everyone else in the business.

American Auto Transport (FL) Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Davie, Florida

American Auto Transport (FL) Highly Unprofessional
      Review by on 10/10/2017 11:36 AM

Let me start off by saying that I should have read reviews before booking with this company. I found out their negative reviews only after I have book and I said, "I'll just give them a chance." BIG M [More]

American Auto Transport (FL) Worst customer service
      Review by on 9/14/2017 3:43 PM

I'm truly shocked that this company gets any business what's so ever. I was guaranteed a pick up on 9/11/17. I picked up my unregistered and uninsured vehicle only to wait for a transport that was nev [More]

American Auto Transport (FL) You are lucky if they didn't pick up you
      Review by on 9/3/2017 6:03 AM

I give this company 0 stars! Horrible communication, driver won't answer calls, when he does answer he hangs up! Be glad if this company never picked up your car and you had to drive it! You are very [More]