Davie, Florida

American Auto Transport (FL) is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for American Auto Transport (FL)

More Info for American Auto Transport (FL)

American Auto Transport is one of the premier auto transport companies in the nation. With over 25,000 customers served, we've proven over and over again that our service is second to none. Ship whatever you need shipped to where ever you need it shipped, fast, better, and for less than nearly everyone else in the business.

American Auto Transport (FL) Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit American Auto Transport (FL)'s Website
    Davie, Florida

Extremely Unprofessional Attitude
      Review by on 7/19/2018 4:20 PM

I booked my car delivery thry Micheal for today Jul 19, keep trying to call them continuously since last last week but they never respond always have to leave the VM and they never return the call and [More]

Bad service - Damaged car
      Review by on 7/13/2018 5:43 PM

1) AAT raised contracted price 2) AAT missed pick-up day 3) when car was delivered late, both front tires were popped taking it off trailer ($800+)

HORRIBLE SERVICE
      Review by on 7/12/2018 5:38 PM

Spoke with a guy by the name Victor, took my order and credit card. Advised me that my vehicle would be pick up the following day on a Tuesday. No pick-up. didnt return my calls for 2 days. Said h [More]