View 152,933 Reviews on 3,592 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,934th Review now!

Poster:Stephanie GraceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:2/16/2012 1:16:00 PM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject: my review
Review:Being that this was my first time ever using a shipping company for anything going into it i was pretty nervous. When i called and started asking questions to bob turner he let me know everything and more then i had asked,he actually went step by step on how the car was going to get picked up,how it was getting transported, what might happen, the insurance i could buy to cover a tree branch falling on my car, everything you could think of he answered for me. Even when i called back and asked about my car the company called the driver right away and within 5 mins i knew exactly where my car was. For being my first time i absolutely loved how important they make each customer feel. If i ever have to transport my car or anyone's elses care i HIGHLY reccommend them.

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 2/16/2012 2:05:00 PM
#1 on Google for BBB best car shipping.Best service at Budget rates.
Bob- 714-408-4422