View 150,620 Reviews on 3,557 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 42
Reviews 1-25 of 1035
I was doing research to find a good quote.They were the best price quote I received. Then I spoke to a agent named Dustin who was very helpful and informed me very well about shipping. I then placed the order and waited to hear from a customer service or dispatcher. Each and every step of the way communication was great. Each person I spoke with was helpful and friendly. They delivered for the price they quoted and delivery time was mid day. I and content with the shipping service. I really dont need shipping but I will tell others about this company....[More]
By Lydia Hearman on Transport King and Logistics about 6 Minutes Ago
Everything was simple and easy. No hassles and no issues. Would use again if needed and would recommend. ...[More]
By Shearly Pfupajena on Ship a Car Direct about 9 Minutes Ago
Excellent service for a good price. The driver was very friendly and used care in the delivery of the vehicle....[More]
By Richard Burch on Rite Way Auto Transport about 32 Minutes Ago
Stateway has excellent customer service. We had some problems with the carrier (a subcontracted carrier) but Stateway went out of their way to make things right, which is a true mark of excellent customer service. This review is for Stateway, but in particular I'd like to point out Ralph (I think that was his name). Kudos to you, Ralph....[More]
By Cory on Stateway Auto Transport about 47 Minutes Ago
Read about all the scams and how dirty this industry is. Thought I had a reputable company but was lied to and follow up resulted in cancelling the wrok order. Ordered a transport from Pa to Fla on Sept 12th for pick up on Oct 19th. They never showed and didnt even call to let us know they would not be there. Called next day and they said the $800 agreed contract was now $1500. Please do yourself a favor and NEVER use this broker service. They paint a pretty picture up front but never deliver on their promisses. ...[More]
By S Phillips on All Day Auto Transport about 52 Minutes Ago
I couldn't be happier with my choice to ship my car. I never shipped a car of mine before and made me a little nervous. Boy was I wrong all these years! I wasted so much time driving my car places when I moved. Everything was on time and the customer support was spot on. They were on time when they picked up the car and on time when I met up with the same guy in California. Not only were they on time but the car was in perfect condition. Great start to my new journey. I highly recommend these guys. Thank you Haul Away!! ...[More]
By Brennan Boyajian on Haul Away Logistics LLC about 53 Minutes Ago
Auto Shipping Group Inc. was so helpful in helping me set up shipping my car. Tige gave great customer service and helped me understand every step of the process. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends!...[More]
By Melanie Mix on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
The driver called me the day of pickup and told me he would be there between 9-11am and showed up at 1pm on a sat. He then told me the eta of delivery would be thursday if not friday at the latest. Not only did i try, but the truck broker tried all day wed to get a hold of the driver and he never picked up his phone or returned any calls. Thursday we finally reached him and he said that my car wouldnt be here till sunday. He then proceeded to call me on sat to tell me my car would be here on sunday between 6-8pm. At 730pm I tried calling him 3 times with no response. He then called me at 930pm to tell me he left me a message earlier in the day to tell me the delivery was again postponed until monday afternoon. He then said he must have called the wrong number. The driver then told the company on monday he would not be here till between 6-8pm with my car and proceeded to deliver the car at 930pm monday night. The car was filthy and looked like it had been sitting outside for a couple days. ...[More]
By Lee Holstein on Express Trans LLC about 1 Hour Ago
I WAS LOOKING AROUND TO GET A CAR MOVED AND BEFORE IT USE TO BE SO EASY AND I USED A LOT OF KNOWN NAMES OUT THERE AND THERE SERVCE WAS GOOD .WHEN I BOUGH MY CADILLAC AND WANTED TO GET A TRANSPORT I COULD BELIEVE HOW MOST OF THESE GOOD COMPANY HAD SO MUCH BAD REVIEWS AND WHEN CALLING HTME OF EMAILING THEM I WOULD GET NOTING OR SOME ONE WHO DIDNT KNOW ANYTHING AND WAS VERY RUDE TO ME AND IT GOT TO A POINT WHERE I SAID MAYBE IT SAFER IF I GO TO ARIZONA AND PICL UP THE CAR AND DRIVE BACK BUT I DIDNT WANT TO PUT ANY MILES ON IT CAUSE IT WAS A VERY LOW MILAGE CAR AND THE SAFTY OF DRIVING BACK AND HOPING YOU WONT GET INTO A CAR WRECK .I WENT TO YELP AND SAW GOOD REVIEWS BETWEEN CAR DIRECT AND SO OTHER COMPANY AND I USALLY DONT EVEN BELIVE IN YEL REVIEWS TOO CAUSE THEY PAY PEOPLE THESE DAY TO DO ANYTHING FOR THEM I WORK IN IT COMPUTERS SO I SEE IT ALL THE TIME .I DECIDED TO GIVE THEM A CALL AFTER READING A LOT OF THERE REVIEWS HERE AND THERE ON DIFFERENT SITES AND THE MIN JASON PICKED UP THE PHONE HE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL IN EXPLAINING THE SERVICE AND STEPS THEY TAKE IN KEEPING YOU ON THE LOOP AND I ALSO TOLD THEM THERE SHIPPERS OU THERE FOR 100 TO 120 LESS THAN YOU AND HE EXPLAIN WHY THE DIFFERENCE IS AND HOW THEY DO BUSINESS AND ON MY END I RATHER PAY FOR GOOD SERVICE RATHER THAN SAVE A COUPLE BUCKS HERE AND THERE TO GET MY CAR SAFE DELIVERED .SO HE FOUND ME A CARRIER IN ONE DAY AND KEPT ME ON THE LOOP WITH PICK AND DELIVERY DATES AND WHAT TO DO BEFORE AND AFTER CAR GETS DELIVERED AND TAKE PICS AND WAS VERY HELPFULLY IN EVERY WAY AND THE DRIVER WAS EVEN BETTER THAN EXPECTED AND HIS TRUCK WAS PETER BUILT EXTENDED HOOD AND SHINNING ALL OVER NEW TIRES AND NEX CARRIER THIS IS DUE TO ME BEING A CAR GUY AND KEEPING MY CAR TIP TOP AND I KNOW ALL ABOUT CARRIER IN PAST CAUE I USED THEM AND HA DA PASSION FOR THEM ANWAYS LONG STORY SHORT I GOT A PIECE OF MIND GOING WITH THESE GUYS AND THERE EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AND THERE ON TIME DELIVERY THAT THEY GAVE ME . THERE GUY EVEN SHOWED UP 2 DAYS EARLY AND THAT WAS A EXTRA PLUS DUE TO THE FACT HE WAS ABLE TO PICK UP THE CAR SOONER AND GET IT TOME FASTER SO I CANT SAY ANYTHING BAD THEY DID A GREAT JOB AND ILL USE THEM FOR SURE AGAIN AND AGAIN JASON IS YOUR GUY SPECIALLY IF YOUR VERY PICKY WITH CARS LIKE IM AND MY COLLECTION OF CADILLACS AND MUSTNG SALEENS ...[More]
By ALEX H on Ship a Car Direct about 1 Hour Ago
Great service! Jared was very thorough and transported my classic 67 Chevy II from Chicago to Florida in just a few days from the first time we spoke Price was great and custom service was awesome! Will use again and refer to others. ...[More]
By Ryan Nova on Affordable Auto Transportation Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Working with Angels Car transport is amazing!! I have used them 3 times and will definitely use them again! The staff is amazing and Dina is just a pure joy to talk to!! They kept me informed at all times of what and where my vehicle was and how to make the transfer swift and easy. The vesicles arrived without a problem. They really are "angels" with the service they provide!!...[More]
By Jeanette Arcia on Angels Moving Autos about 2 Hours Ago
Mr. groom was my contact and was vary helpful and knowable, my car was picked up on time and arrived on time. ...[More]
By scott on We Will Transport It Corp about 2 Hours Ago
Ship a Car Direct was the best auto transport company I have used. The last company I used lost my car and the delivery was a week late. At ship a car I was always in contact with them and the carrier. The website was easy to use and I was sent a very informative video about the process of shipping a car. Ship a car was very informative about the process. If I had any questions they were more then welcome to answer anything for me. The shipping process was easy and stress free. The pick up day went smoothly, the driver called the day before and 30 min before pick up time. He inspected the car with me and then it was loaded up to go. The pick up day went just as smoothly, the driver looked up my pick up location before hand and advised me to choose a nearby target or walmart. My neighborhood has too large of trees and too narrow of a road for the truck to drive through. I met at the target down the street and received my car. I checked for any damages and saw none, everything looked like the way I left it. I then payed and signed the Bill of Landing. My car ended up coming earlier then I thought, the diver kept me informed where he was and the expected delivery time. I would use this company again and would recommend it. ...[More]
By Alexandra on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
over promising and under delivery ! 17 days for 400 miles transport is ridiculous. because of the extreme delay i missed the ship to Europe, a lot of extra expanse for me plus time, phone calls e-mail and on and one. never again. ...[More]
By rennerkg on Montway Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
The transport company got the job done even though there was a glitch on the pickup end caused by someone outside the company or myself....[More]
By Hugh Gunter on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
In the land of auto hauling, you can feel like you are swimming with the sharks at times. It is not something you do very often, you can't really go direct with a company, so you have to go through brokers. I had moved my car from MI -> CA back in 2008, and was a bit sad that the old broker I used retired from the business. I was soon a little overwhelmed - who do I choose? Out of all the brokers I dealt with, Ship A Car Direct was the most professional and informative - even though I had experience with how the process worked, they sent some informative videos and emails that explained the often confusing process simply. All the folks I talked to were very honest and straight forward - I called a few months prior and rather than lying to me/trying to lock me in to a fee, they said it was too early for accurate rates and to give them a call back later. At first, I was shocked they would tell me that - but then I realized that they wanted to give me the most accurate quotes. They answered my many questions promptly and when it was closer to the move, they booked me quickly and got me a carrier well in advance - allowing me to get a cashier's check before I even moved - saved me some serious time/hassle!. They brokered with Northwest Trucking out of Sacramento and they were a professional outfit - they picked up the day they said they would. My wife and father in law were impressed with how seriously Ivan (driver) took his job of strapping down the cars - no corner cutting. He was polite to my wife and gave us all the info we needed at pickup. Steven (the dispatcher) called us when they identified that they would need to drop off the next morning due to uncontrollable schedule issues, which wasn't an issue since they came very early when I was going to be going to work anyways. Ivan dropped off the cars and they were all good - no damage to them and no extra mileage. It was obvious he took his job seriously. This may be marked as compensated, but it is my honest experience - I am someone who is honest/wants to reward companies who operate the right way, given how many scam artists there are. I plan on writing a positive review on Yelp as well (which will be uncompensated)....[More]
By KJS on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
I reviewed the internet for hours before choosing an auto transport company. I am so glad that I did. I chose this company from the reviews of an independent company and they all seemed to be genuine. I definitely made the right choice. Lecia answered all my questions and concerns and found a carrier in a reasonably short period of time.The car was picked up in a very timely manor and delivered on the day expected. There was no damage and the carrier was very professional....[More]
By Mike on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 2 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
For start to the end of pacing the order every thing was smooth with very minimum communication. The vehicle was picked up and devileredd on time and also they found the carrier with in 2 hrs of conforming my order....[More]
By Ram on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 2 Hours Ago
Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
I was in need of transporting my vehicle and contacted Dan. He was super knowledgeable about transporting cars....i got all the facts and quotes and decided to go with an open carrier. The seller called me and told me they transport picked it up early which made me very happy to know i was going to receive my car before the expected date. I did in fact get the car 1 day early. I expected a dirty car since it was open but in contrast the car was clean and nothing missing or broken. I will recommend and also do more business with Dan and his broker team. THANKS DAN...[More]
By Freddy Gibson on Passage Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
My son purchased a car in Texas but did not trade his old car. We had an idea of cost of transporting the old car to Georgia however the price was nearly cut in half. GREAT for the budget! When his next duty station move is arranged, he might choose to ship his car there to save the road time. These folks will get that business!...[More]
By Curtis McMillen on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 3 Hours Ago
Auto Transport 123 is the absolute BEST company to ship your car with. They are a family business and it shows in their personal concern for their customers. Jerard knew we had an emergency and he went out of his way to expedite the shipping of our car to our daughter. He was really so kind and amazing. (I spoke to two of Jerard's sisters and they were very helpful also). PLUS the truck driver driver couldn't have been nicer. I got burned by two other shippers before I found AT123 and I sat around for a month waiting for the scammers to pick the car up. When I finally called Jerard at AT123 he had a driver lined up in 2 days and my daughter had her car in 4 days. Truly, don't look any further, go with AT123. I promise you'll be happy you did! - ...[More]
By Barbara Janiszyn on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
Marie Was very helpful in explaining the whole process to me as I have never transsported a car before. She kept me informed during the entire process. Called me after car arrived to make sure everything was fine. Would definatelly refer her and Motor Movers. Jenna...[More]
By Jenna on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Motor Movers Auto Transport
Account Executive about 2 Hours Ago
Marie Woods 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you so much Jenna for the great review. It is always my pleasure to...[More]
Company contacted me very quickly, and provided service on the spot. Overall price was good for the service rendered, and it was moved very quickly...[More]
By Alex on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
I got a job transfer to California and needed my 2014 Jeep grand Cherokee shipped to me from Texas. So I got on the Internet and began the process of figuring out how I was going to do this… The company that stood out and spoke intelligently and answered my questions about the process directly was DIY transport. All the quotes I got were lower or higher, DIY was right there in the middle. Mike kept me up-to-date throughout the entire process via emails and phone calls, and this was helpful as I have never shipped the car before and just bought this Jeep. The entire process was smooth and fluid, everything went just as I was told… They delivered the vehicle right outside my door in perfect condition. I would recommend DIY transport to anyone who needs to ship their vehicle… They are straight up and professional in the way they provide their customer service. I will definitely be using this company again when I need to get a vehicle shipped. Thanks Mike and thank you DIY!...[More]
By Adam on DIY Transport Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Jim, I want to thank you so much for a great experience in the transportation of my 1984 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60. Your communication and follow up was second to none and from a guy who had not experienced this process before you made it seamless. Bob was fantastic as well, he stayed in communication with me and was right on time with the delivery. Without a doubt should I need an automobile transported again you would be the guy I’d call. Thanks again, John K. ...[More]
By John K on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 3 Hours Ago