View 156,502 Reviews on 3,653 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 46
Reviews 1-25 of 1143
Laura very clearly explained how the process works and was very courteous and professional throughout the whole process. I would definitely use her services again. Bill...[More]
By William MacRae on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 14 Minutes Ago
this was car shipping made easy . There was no deposit charged up front. Very simple .. The price was quoted by Chris Davis . The truck was arranged sent to the seller of the vehicles location and picked up . The vehicle was then delivered to my driveway . The vehicle was unloaded and the driver was paid . The process was a lot easier than I could have ever imagined .....[More]
By gworge R on Quality Car Move about 38 Minutes Ago
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris about 14 Minutes Ago
NO MONEY $$$$ up front . CALL 954 281 9140...[More]
It was my first time shipping a car Lecia at Amerifreight made the whole process very simple. I called on a Friday to have truck picked up in Montana she called back and told me they would have it picked up on Saturday morning. The time of the pick up and delivery schedule was on time. Thank you...[More]
By Kurt Shroyer on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 1 Hour Ago
I was recently making a move from New Hampshire to Florida and had to ship a vehicle because driving didn't fit in with our work schedules. I did a lot of research on transport companies on different websites and ended up contacting Haul Away for a quote. I was really impressed when Craig contacted me within an hour with all of the information that I needed and a great price. We booked the transport and the pick up took place as scheduled with no issues. Once in Florida, I was able to stay in contact with the company for updates and delivery of my vehicle in the Tampa area went off without a hitch. Payment for the services was as described at the time of the quote so there were no surprises along the way and we couldn't be happier with the outcome. ...[More]
By Tricia on Haul Away Logistics LLC about 2 Hours Ago
This was my first time shipping my truck. I posted for it and had many e mails and phone calls john Anthony was the best. Very sincere. Between Dan and john every thing went well trucked arrived on time. I would use them again. Great job!...[More]
By Ben wise on Heartland Trucking about 3 Hours Ago
The booking agent, Felicia Williams, was very helpful in scheduling this, kept us advised and up to date on the process from the beginning making several phone calls and emails as we went through this. I think the price was reasonable for the service provided. The driver contacted me shortly after the dispatch was sent out. We discussed the pickup address and the available time. He arrived within a few minutes of the time picked and got right to work checking the car and loading it. When asked about delivery time the next day he said that it would be around 8:00 a.m. The owner of the other car on the truck behind ours was supposed to meet him at 7:00 a.m. but did not show-up until 11:00 a.m. The driver arrived for our drop-off at 12:30 p.m. He was very apologetic about being late and got right to work unloading the car. The car looked the same as it did when it was picked up the day before. I would not hesitate to use the Auto Shipping Group or this driver again in the future. ...[More]
By Jim Scofield on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
Roger at Plaza Auto Transport really came through with the preparation and delivery of my 2000 Chevy S10 from Sammamish WA to Milpitas CA. Although the pick up time was late Roger calmed me down with assurance that he would follow through for me. The driver was very courteous to my son in WA who assisted in release my truck. Cell phone numbers and names were exchange to relieve the pressure of where are they. I received a call not only from the driver but also the company to assurance the arrival was approaching. Thank you Roger for your patience in explaining the works involved in contracting an auto transport. You warn me about many scams out there and sure enough I received so many calls and emails offering unique deals and I am glad I stayed with you and Plaza Auto Transport. It is true to trust someone who takes the time to explain and when things may seem to go wrong Roger takes the time to follow through. I will use you again soon in the future. Thank you...[More]
By Ed Sacramento on Plaza Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
Good follow through, always kept me updated, Great associates that are very friendly, helpful and who knows their football, Go Ducks!...[More]
By Mike L. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Let me start with, I have never shipped anything bigger than a package of coffee for a friend!! Now with that out of the way, I needed transportation for my precious cargo (my 11 Jeep Patriot) from Fullerton, CA to Janaica, NY, and I began the search. Lots of companies offered the transportation in an average of 7-10 days, all with reasonable pricing about (1000~1100 big ones). But I did not want to deal with any hassle along the way, so I asked as many questions as I could possibly think of in order to assure my patriotic companion arrive safe and sound to "the big apple." I must say I pestered and frankly annoyed sales reps almost proffesionally! But one particular company answered my questions almost before I could think of them.. Miranda Camacho at Angel's Moving Autos was exceptional(do not loose this one owners of said company, she is your engine and transmission, both to your company!) Miranda possesses a knowledge of the transportation industry (which I know nothing about), which I am sure is unparalleled by most in this field, is my very modest opinion. She has no tricks or gimmicks, is straightforward and at all times very attentive (she literally listens to what I'm saying in its entirety). So the price given was a little higher than most $1250 firm (believe me I tried haggling, but was given such a beautiful explanation of where all the funds were for, that I was seduced into agreeing...and happily paid the surplus!). So I felt at ease with the fact that very professional personel would handle my little red jeep's safe travels to the big city. The transportation occurred without a hiccup, every one in this great team was great and very professional. P/U was on time and delivery was one day late...which Miranda, (again very sweet girl) reminded me it's not an exact arrival it's an approximated delivery date..Angel's, you really have won the lotto in your company with this one. Thank you Angels, and in particular Miranda. What a great experience!...[More]
By Emmanuel on Angels Moving Autos about 9 Hours Ago
Great company. I worked with Malia McClain, who always answered my questions promptly. Car was picked up 7 days after preferred date, but we were in no hurry to get the car sooner. Price was similar or better than other companies. Car arrived in the same condition as pick up. Would definitely use this company again. Thank you! ...[More]
By Monique on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
The driver is very nice. He reached his maximum driving hours at the day of delivery. But he still used his own car to drive me to the parking lot so that I can get my car on time. I am very satisfied with the delivery....[More]
By Jack on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
I just moved to Arizona and drove one car and had the other car shipped by Quality Car Move . They delivered it too fast and the car beat me there LOL..But it wasnt a problem I had someone there to receive the vehicle .All in all , no problems and I am very pleased . 5 stars for sure...[More]
By charlie rigby on Quality Car Move about 12 Hours Ago
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris about 12 Hours Ago
NEVER A DEPOSIT UP FRONT . 954 281 9140CALL CHRIS...[More]
I have been using the services provided by Robert Martin for the last 2 years, he helped me when others could not. He has been prompt on finding a transport for my vehicles, and kept me informed throughout the whole process. His services are invaluable to me, and the cost is very reasonable if not cheap, I will continue to use his services to transport my vehicle in the future. The level of professionalism he should me is unmatched. Thank you Robert ...[More]
By Ahmed on Dynamic Auto Movers about 12 Hours Ago
I have had my car transported by this company 3 times, the first 2 times were ok. The 3rd time I paid Alberta NewWoman $100.00 or risk cancellation of contract. he quotes me a total price of $1350.00, however the actual company doing the transporting wanted $1350.00 to release my car in the destination state. I called Sun Auto Transport and told this to Alberta NewWoman and she assured me she would pay me back the first $100.00 I gave her. That was August, it is now December, 4 months later and I have not be repaid. When I would call he would not answer the phione because, however when I called form another he seemed SHOCKED i had not been paid. And every time it was the same story, I will take care of it but never did. TODAY is WEDNESDAY December 3, 2014, he said he would make the payment TODAY, but he will not answer my emails asking if he is going to pay me today. Also, noe one ever answer the phone except Alberta NewWoman, but at the review site I have read a review and a person named Sergio have gotten involved in some replies from customers leaving NEGAtIVE reviews, because he is a "co-owner". This is for you Sergio, why in the hell do you allow alberta to run rough shot over people that put monety in your pocket and feed you and your family??! He has ruined every chance that I will ever use your company again. I do not take kindly to being lied to or stolen from. Alberta knew he overcharged me (that is called stealing), lied about paying me back (that makes him a LIAR). I will send emails everyday until I am paid what you have stolen from me Alberta. Be a man and not a BUM. If you steal from people and lie to them too, that makes you a BUM! Open your email tomorrow and find my email asking for my money....[More]
By BRIAN on Sun Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
Response from Sun Auto Transport
albert newman about 12 Hours Ago
This guy is been threating everyone here, he is a joke, this guy has no respect we did our job and now his doing this . Get a life and let people work...[More]
Liz, Bears Transport, contacted me immediately after I posted an open bid. Liz was patient, professional, thorough and honest. Some of the other bids went up when I discussed further detail to schedule the transport. The quote Liz gave me didn't change even after we changed the pick up date from the original quote. I was able to contact Liz immediately when I had questions. From before the car was picked up until it was delivered, she was always available. The driver was prepared to pick the car up a day or two early. Liz advised us of the early pick up, but there wasn't any pressure for us to go with the earlier date. She worked with us to have the car picked up at our convenience. This is the 4th time we have shipped a car across country. If we ship a car again, I will contact Bears Transport immediately....[More]
By Anderson on Bears Transport about 13 Hours Ago
Lightning came in at the middle of the pack from a pricing perspective. I was referred by a shipping company my relocation company uses, and after speaking with Matt, felt they were the right group. Brian called 24 hours after signing the contract to let me know that Tom with SBT Auto would be our driver. Tom is extremely punctual. He gives you a two hour window and then arrives 1 minute into the window. Tom explained the distance, length of time for the transport and when we should hear from him next. Tom called exactly as stated and delivered the van a few minutes into the delivery window. While it was extremely dirty from driving through non-stop snowstorms, it arrived in exactly the same condition we delivered to Tom. I would use Lightning and Tom with SBT again in a heartbeat....[More]
By John on Lightning Auto Carriers about 13 Hours Ago
While they may have their own trucks, this business also acts as a broker. While that condition is disclosed on their web site, no mention was made of a sub-contractor being used. Transport fee was excessive for level of service and carrier quality provided. Broker had no knowledge of carrier equipment, and misrepresented loading capability, trailer type, condition and dimensions. Gratefully vehicle arrived undamaged but I would not want to chase a claim with such disreputable people. $800 more than Reliable and barely more protection with an open carrier....what's not to hate?...[More]
By Mike Hess on Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
Miranda and her team did excellent job transporting my classic. She connected me with Ok Auto Carrier. Driver who loaded my car knew exactly what he was doing. Car is manual with racing clutch. Special cover was provided along with daily updates via text or email. Would use again! Great team!...[More]
By Peter D on Angels Moving Autos about 14 Hours Ago
They are good and prompt in intimating and picking up cars. I have recommended to others and will certainly go with them if there is a need. Response: We are a car transport company with numerous years of experience in the auto shipping industry. We provide honest, reliable and incredibly affordable auto transport service. Dont trust just anybody - loads of references available upon request. Call us for an instant quote on your own car transport job - we have the best prices in town! Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By Nicholas Jeyanth EJ on Above All Transporters about 14 Hours Ago
The lack of responsibility or involvement in the transport delays by the broker, Envisions Relocation, was extremely poor. The car was picked up as promised on a date that Envision guaranteed would insure delivery as requested. The vehicle was delivered 7 days late. Only by dealing directly with the carrier was I able to track the vehicle and coordinate its final delivery. It should be noted that the carrier CFR Rinkens, especially Joey Ruiz, were extremely accommodating and took responsibility for their part in the delay. Including a discount on the final payment to compensate me for a rental car. I would never contract with a broker again after this experience. ...[More]
By Marc on Envision Auto Relocations Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
I had received the reference of Jay Morin from one of my friends friend through word of mouth. I had called Jay for a quote on 1-24-2015 to move my car from Nashville TN, to Miami FL by 1-28-2015, on a very short notice. He quoted $475, which was nearly $120 cheaper than other shipping companies. I was skeptical about the price & service until I looked at the satisfied customer reviews on Google. With 30 minutes call on his phone on 1-24-2015, I was convinced, Jay was genuinely up to his commitment. Upon placing the order, he charged me $100 on credit card as an advance and the balance payment of $375 was to be made after the delivery to the trucker. He had asked me to e-Sign the document of agreement (details about car, shipping from & to, payment details etc). He explained the process in detail with clarity on each and every step (what should-should not be in the car trunk with every minute detail) On 1-26-2015, he sent me an E-mail and a SMS, stating the vehicle has been dispatched with Drivers contact details well in advance. The driver contacted me 6 hours well in advance about the pickup time for vehicle. The driver came right on time, collected the vehicle on the evening of 1-26-2015 in Nashville TN, and delivered the vehicle in Miami FL on 1-28-2015 evening. The vehicle was in perfectly good condition, no scratches. The car was handled like baby I had made the balance payment through cash (though a check or a money order was also acceptable). The driver was a very nice gentleman. I would certainly recommend Jay Morins transport service who would want to their vehicle to be moved with the best cheapest rate...[More]
By Mahavir V on Jay's Auto Transport Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
1968 Mustang NJ - MN. Quoted and contract for $1125. Found out after the car was on the truck and departed that it would be $1225. Was offered a free broker fee for my next transport but wont find out if that would be honored or not . At the end of the day the car was delivered on time and in good shape. The broker was prompt at returning and answering calls even at off hours. The two star review is a direct result of this site saying if you would not use them again that is the highest they can get. In reality they should probably have gotten a three. ...[More]
By Cameron on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 14 Hours Ago
The auto transporter kept in close communication with the party who was present at the pick-up and the person where the delivery was scheduled. The person was prompt and professional. I would definitely use this company again. The car was promised to be picked up on Friday at 3pm and when the driver had a cancellation he contacted me immediately and informed me the pick up would be at 12 noon. The dispatcher said the car would be delivered on Monday before 12 noon and that took place on time without any damage to the car. ...[More]
By Janelle Bowersox on Ship a Car Direct about 14 Hours Ago
The company is very knowledgeable about moving the vehicle. Driver was very curtius and on time. There was no Damage to my vehicle It was dirty because it was moved in a snow storm but that is to be expected ...[More]
By Dale Archer on UZ Auto Trans Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Bill Avrich was very nice guy on the phone and he helped us hire a car hauler quickly. I would use him again....[More]
By David Eschelbach on Transport Connection about 15 Hours Ago