View 160,866 Reviews on 3,688 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 36
Reviews 1-25 of 877
Bill was our truck driver. He was very pleasant to work with. He also, was one of the nicest person that I have ever met. Bill amazed me when he was backing the big truck up to the location were the Ghia was stored and loaded it into his truck. He was a very knowledgeable person in his field of expertise....[More]
By Willard Harris on National Transport LLC about 2 Hours Ago
It would be an understatement to say I was happy with the entire business with Angels Auto transportation staff starting with April and the trucker MAX they provided for the transport. My car Toyota Camry was picked up on the day I wanted and was delivered to me in Seattle within three days. After reading bad reviews about other companies, I did not expect the kind of experience I had. I would recommend Angels Auto Transport without any reservations....[More]
By Krishna Rustagi on Angels Moving Autos about 4 Hours Ago
After 5 months of looking, I found the Porsche I was looking for, did the deal, and needed the car transported. I had been referred to Andy/Cruise Control by another dealer, so I contacted him. Everything was laid out, he answered all my questions, and the transport happened just as he said. A great experience, and I've already provided his company as a reference....[More]
By Brad on Cruise Control Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
Great communication! Honest and upfront with cost. So many companies called me with different numbers I felt harassed. Chris was to the point and quickly summarized the main reasons his company was the best...insured, great reviews online, proper registrations, use of paypal, etc...Didn't sound like a slick salesman. As a busy professional his brevity was appreciated. I had two vehicles picked up out in TX ranch country during huge thunderstorm. Driver went out of his way to work with us shuttling the vehicles to a hard top road where his truck wouldn't get stuck. One vehicle is a collectable sports car so we were very worried about the shipping. The other was large dodge ram which could have been too large to fit on commercial shipper. We shouldn't have worried, vehicles arrived in great shape and we were very pleased with the service directly to the house in Florida. Will definitely use them again and have passed name on to relatives already....[More]
By Christine Y on AAA Transporters about 7 Hours Ago
Just to let everyone know that this is the same person that was with canada auto shipping. His name has been tony laduc, now its Ryan Allen his real name is.Ryan Sechser. He lives in the states and is a.broker. He posts your vehicles on uship.. he has no real drivers or a company. Beware of this company. Your money is being sent to Brazil through PayPal. It is not safe. Use a company that you know. And do research. Them four good reviews he had he put on there himself.. BEWARE OF RYAN SECHSER. GOOGLE HIS NAME.. And that canadian number is through magic jack.....[More]
By Ryan saucier on Vehicles in Motion about 7 Hours Ago
My vehicule was picked up the day they told me and delivered in the week scheduled Great service. Customer service is good and they will take care of you...[More]
By Ricardo on All Things Mobile about 7 Hours Ago
I hired a company to transport my caprice from san diego to tx and after 10 days i kept getting the runaround,i re-applied for more quotes. Nikki contacted me and explained to me the dos and donts of transporting a vehicle. she gauranteed me it would be picked up within two days, It was sunday and she gave me a call to keep me updated, she went way beyond .my vehicle was delivered on time. great service,she has my business from now on, she is an expert. Thank you Nikki....[More]
By Ernie on Grifo Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
I shipped my car from Indiana to my uncle's home in California. After the communication with Misty in PDQ auto mover, we signed a contract stating that my uncle went to work from 9am-6pm and no delivery during this time. PDQ is a broker and they give my shipment to carrier with Philly Express Group LLC. The driver was Roy. When he delivered my car to California, he called my uncle saying that my uncle must go back home now for picking up the car immediately!! That is happened on Friday, April 24, at 3pm!! My uncle was have an important conference!! However, my uncle left the conference and went back home for my car delivery. How can the service be like this? What's the power of contract?? Then, I contacted my agent Misty in PDQ Auto Mover, but got no reply!...[More]
By Jane Jiang on Philly Express Group LLC about 8 Hours Ago
By Jane Jiang on PDQ Auto Movers Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
All the transactions, communications and delivery were excellent and as advertised . The website was accurate and the calls/emails to set up the pick-up and then the subsequent delivery were all timely and courteous and accurate....[More]
By Ethan Wiesler on Ship a Car Direct about 8 Hours Ago
Was a bit concerned about shipping a newly bot E63 but the car was delivered earlier than expected and without a hitch. Spoke to Richard for the first time on Saturday morning with hope of having the car picked up in Chicago asap starting Monday. On Monday, Richard confirmed pickup Monday afternoon and was able to get me into an enclosed carrier cheaper than the dealer wanted to charge for an open one. The car was in my driveway on Long Island Tuesday evening. Terrific experience. Would definitely Richard and TCS again. tis...[More]
By Ken on Total Car Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
Quoted price of 950 and to be picked up at home. The day before pick up told carrier refuses the job. Finds another carrier and told 1150 but forgot to mention does not include the 150 deposit and I would need to drive 35 miles for them to pick up. Over a barrel so I accept then get to location and told another 200 because back seat is loaded. How do you think I should feel?...[More]
By Wayne zerler on Boss Auto Transport , Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
From Brooklyn to Atlanta, 2 suv's and the price and handling of our vehicles were professional. I thank Sue Wright for keeping us up to date on time wise, cost and delivery. I thank our transporter Dwayne for delivering our vehicles in a timely manner. No damages and I am recommending Nations Auto Transport to anyone who needs there services. ...[More]
By Kevin on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 10 Hours Ago
An order was placed on Mar 16, 2015 to transport a van from FL TO MA on April 20, 2015. A confirmation email was received on April 17,2015 that we were scheduled for pickup on April 20th. When no information was received by 4:00 PM, we called and were told that there were too many cars being sent to MA so maybe a truck would be available on the 21st. As we had a flight for the 21st we could not leave with our van being "maybe" picked up. Why send a confirmation and not honor it? This is the worst transport company we have dealt with in 20 years. Do not ever book with them. Also, friends who did have their car picked up, had to pay $150.00 more than the price quoted when their car was delivered. A reputable company, I think not. Beware of quotes from Chase. ...[More]
By Hans on Dream Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
I shipped my pick up truck from the Bay Area back home to Jersey in March. Gary from All Day Auto Transport was really terrific and helped me with all of my questions being this was my first time shipping a vehicle. It seems like a pretty crazy industry. After reading the reviews of All Day Auto Transport I felt comfortable with going with Gary. The driver picked up my truck the next day after speaking with Gary and delivered it to Jersey in 5 days. I would recommend Gary and All Day Auto Transport for anyone shipping a car cross country....[More]
By Albert Joseph on All Day Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
Marc is my guy to handle all my transport needs. Time and time again Marc gives me the most REALISTIC rates and gets the job done. I am an Independent dealer, I buy and sell everywhere across the USA. Marc finds me the best driver at the best price every time. Look no further your search is over call Marc and he will get the job done....[More]
By BJ on Total Car Shipping about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Total Car Shipping
Bill Eaton about 11 Hours Ago
Thanks BJ! Call my direct line 954 210 7612. My pleasure to help you and your customers. I am ready when ever you are. Fair accurate rates for Open ...[More]
I would recommend this company to anyone. The service was excellent and didn’t have any problems with the transport. They had it delivered on time....[More]
By Cathy on Lightning Auto Carriers about 13 Hours Ago
I am super pleased from beginning (quotation) to completion (delivery) with Autostar transport. I've received estimates elsewhere and have transported vehicle in the past but haven't had the experience I've had with This company. I made the decision after moving to Vegas to ship my car from Hawaii after a year instead of purchasing a new car. My car was paid off and paying for shipment ($1300 total) from Hawaii was a deal and would save me money from car payments. Max was diligent, knowledgeable, professional and thorough with the info I needed and in correspondence. He wasn't pushy either. I've priced around and Autostar Tramsport has the best price - for transportation from Hawaii to Longbeach, enclosed free from the elements, then to have it delivered to Vegas could have easily cost me at least $1000 more elsewhere. So, value and pricing was an important factor in giving an excellent rating. Customer service is bar none. Max left the company before my vehicle was delivered but Autostar didn't skip a beat with handling my order. From the receptionist to a couple other representatives, they took care of me and reassured me every time that I and my vehicle was in good hands. Delivery of my vehicle from Longbeach to Las Vegas was delayed a day due to the shipper Matson being closed for a meeting.So the dispatcher couldn't pick my car up. This was really the only time I was concerned about my vehicle because I was anticipating delivery. But Autostar Transport made sure it was delivered to me the day after it was scheduled. I love the convenience of not having to take off work for the delivery. They delivered my car to my office! I would highly recommend Autostar transport and will Definitely use their service again in the future. Thank you Max, Manny and everyone for taking care of me and delivering my car in mint condition!...[More]
By Fann A on AutoStar Transport Express about 17 Hours Ago
I needed to quickly ship my car from Springfield, VA to Portland, OR. I was contacted by a whole slew of companies that wanted my business, but as soon as I spoke to Joanna at TD Auto Transport,I knew the search was over. I explained to her my specific situation, time frames, and requirements and she was able to provide exactly what I needed. The price was also one of the lowest I saw in all of the bids that came in. I can't say enough about how easy she made the whole process; I also loved the fact that she stayed in contact and always answered my phone calls and emails from beginning to end. I don't know if I'll ever need to ship a car across country again, but if I do, TD Auto Transport will be my go-to from here on out; I'm a customer for life. ...[More]
By Joe on TD Auto Transport about 17 Hours Ago
All Roads Express are con artist, they run a scam within you agreement .It’s totally different kind of scam they scam using a legal terms in the fine print and you sign it thinking it’s a service company trying to get you the service you need. The story started when I needed car shipping company to help me move my car. I went online and search for car shipping quotes. Then I received emails to different quotes from different companies. I went through them and choose the one with the listed price and reasonable price. For my bad lock I chose All Roads Express. I talked to one of their customer service representative by the name Stacy Allrose. At the beginning Stacy makes you feel very special when you call them the first time she answer the phone call by announcing your name. I asked her about that, and she said “we take care of our customer and program their names with the number so we can give them the best service”. The funniest part is after they get the deposit the next day when I called to check on some details I found out she totally forgot my name and the service details. Back then I realized there is something is not right about this company. At this point I had sign the agreement and I decided to continue with them and see what is going on. Lockley for me I decided to leave the car in front of a friend house so I can take my time to see how long is going to take. I have 2 cars so I can use my other car until they ship my second car. So they don’t know that and they thought you are desperate and you need your car to be shipped as soon as possible. Then they called me and said they are not going to be able to ship the car on the date it’s going to be 2 to 3 days later and if I can leave the keys with someone. I said ok I need my car to be shipped so let’s do it then I change the address on the agreement and the time. After that I got to deal with their dispatch Steve and let me tell this guy is a piece of work. Steve started by saying that he is going to do everything in his power to ship your car on time. After 2 days he started calling me asking for more money to ship it, and he can’t ship it for the price we have in the agreement. I told him we have an agreement with the price and I’m not going to pay any more money. I called the customer service number and asked to speak to the manger or supervisor. I got the honor to talk to the office manager Lourdes Mederos and let me tell you she is really a joke not a manager. I explained to her the situation instead to helping me she start saying that the agreement I signed give them 10 business days to find me a carries and after then I will be eligible for refund. At this point I realized that they going to low ball me and they take my money hostage to force me either pay or wait for refund and delay the shipping of the car. Unfortunately a lot of people will give up to their demand and pay the extra money to make it happen because they are in desperate position in a need of their car ASAP. The best part is the dispatch Steve got upset because I called his boss to find out more information about the agreement and said to me “let my boss find a carrier within the agreement”. I called the joke “Lourdes” again to tell her what happen instead of fixing the situation she said let’s wait to find you a carrier. Basically she said nothing I can do. Then after the 10 days pass I called Lourdes to get the refund she transferred my call to her boss James. Turns out that all of them play the same game either pay extra or your money will be a hostage. James told me we still have till next week to find a carrier and you need to meet me half way at least. It will cost way more than what quote you. I told him we have an agreement and either you find me a carrier or refund my money. He said we have to wait till next week to do that. I waited till next week and every time I called any of them they will rush me off the phone pretending they are busy with another call. Finally when they agree to refund my money it takes 2 months because they couldn’t do it in their end and I had to file dispute with my bank. Basically they are the fastest to get your money and the slowest to give it back, it’s like they don’t know or cares about customers or customer services. ...[More]
By Mohammed on All Roads Express Auto Transport Inc about 17 Hours Ago
I was pleased with my experience of shipping a car through Ship A Car Direct. They were informative and friendly. While I had a good experience, it was not without a degree of stress or uncertainly, since this was a new experience and communication was not always as easy as I had hoped it would be - the only reason I've rated my experience as "good" vs. "excellent". For example, it took some initiative on my part to get and stay in touch with my assigned carrier (VNS Auto Transport). They also seemed out of the loop when I called to inquire about the status of my order (simply pickup and drop off times). So, I chose to contact drivers directly and met with more success. Meanwhile, they got the job done and my car arrived in good shape, just dirty- which is to be expected. Overall, I'm glad I decided to take this risk and ship the car. ...[More]
By Amy on Ship a Car Direct about 18 Hours Ago
You cannot go wrong with Heidi Taylor. She did a phenomenal job. Not much more to say than that. Got the vehicle picked up on the exact day I needed it, and used a tremendous carrier who delivered the car from FL to PA in ONE DAY. Tremendous, that about it. Use Heidi Taylor, you will not regret it. When I first started reading these reviews on here, thought that they were made up or for pay. Apparently I was wrong. In my case I am very very happy with the result. The carrier was also fantastic. Good luck!...[More]
By Robbie on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
I had a wonderful experience with this company. Not only was my salesgirl Gwen professional and courteous, her customer service is exemplary. I normally don't bother to write a review unless I've been wronged, but had to take a minute to thank Gwen and Expedia Transport for making me their priority. ...[More]
By Sharon Miller on Expedia Transport about 20 Hours Ago
#1 on time pickup, #2 drop-off within 15 minuets of time, contact person & driver were curious. long story short outstanding service at a reasonable price. ...[More]
By Wm Cullen on TD Auto Transport about 21 Hours Ago
Al Qawasmi Transport and Towing LLC transported my classic car to an auction. This was my first time using Montway and I would definitely use them again. Their website, email, and phone communications were professional and helpful. Al Qawasmi and Montway were even able to move the day of my pickup with only one day's notice, due to my own concerns about the weather. The moving of the date did require a slightly higher price, but their willingness to make this change was impressive to me. Al Qawasmi was on-time and took good care of loading my car. It was delivered on-time and in the same condition it left in. ...[More]
By Martin Hayes on Montway Auto Transport on Apr 26 2015 9:02AM