View 144,549 Reviews on 3,485 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 52
Reviews 1-25 of 1293
Overall, it was good experience. Initially, the truck broke down prior to pickup date but they got there late in the evening and our delivery was on ...[More]
By Joe C on Auto Transport 123 about 23 Minutes Ago
easy to deal with both the broker and the shipper. I would use them again. The broker helped negotiate a fair price. the shipper was easy to communica...[More]
By Bob Cleary on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 26 Minutes Ago
I had my car picked up from Idaho being delivered to Tennessee. I have used Able Auto several times before and had been pleased with the service, so ...[More]
By Jennifer Zino on Able Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Matthew Peterson worked really hard to get my 2 cars transported to california. He was diligent with regards to communication and made every effort to...[More]
By NT on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
I wanted to let you know that the service your company provided was amazing. Everything was done in an incredibly timely manner and went so smoothly....[More]
By Vanessa Yount on Q Auto Transport LLC about 1 Hour Ago
Great service all around! Shayna was excellent in explaining every step and made us very comfortable with choosing this company! Thank you so much!!!!...[More]
By Vanessa Gallego on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 2 Hours Ago
Randy Chavez (randy@autoshippinggroup.com, 360-853-2823 x 7048) at Auto Shipping Group was a great help. They made the ordeal very easy. The price of...[More]
By Shayne Kappus on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 43 Minutes Ago
***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thanks for the kind words Shayne and on behalf of Stephanie and myself, I hope you have an awesome sum...[More]
I am really impressed with auto transport services provided by AmeriFreight Car Shipping. Given the time crunch, Ali Miller was able to quickly arrang...[More]
By Rajesh on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 2 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
Driver called to say he would arrive the following morning around 9am. Didn't arrive until 5:30pm. Was still within the original delivery schedule, ...[More]
By Noble Locks on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 3 Hours Ago
Response from AutoStar Transport & Logistics
Mike Cannon about 2 Hours Ago
From Rodrigo 888-802-8250 ext 2224: Thanks for the great review. I am glad we were able to transport your car quickly and without any issues. If you ...[More]
I shipped my car from FL to OH. Although the car came back dirty, a quick wash took care of it. The shipper was a day ealier than anticipated! If you ...[More]
By Daniel on Rite Way Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
This was one of the best shipping deals i had and i ship over 100 cars a year. Mary was honest and knew what she was doing very professional about wou...[More]
By Classic Rides and Rods on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Erick put us at ease and made sure that we were well taken casre of. The dates and prices he quoted were adhered to and we really appreciate the servi...[More]
By Nation1961 on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 3 Hours Ago
Ross and Casey did exactly what they said they were going to do. The customer service was excellent. The car was delivered on-time without any issue...[More]
By Patty on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
I found Chris Davis to be knowledgeable and focused on customer service/satisfaction. His follow-up call was both unexpected and appreciated. ...[More]
By Lee Bailey on Quality Car Move about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris about 2 Hours Ago
NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT.. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote , or chris@qualitycarmove.com...[More]
After initially submitting my request, I had no contact from AmeriFreight for a week, and it was only after my persistence in calling and questioning ...[More]
By Dan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
Picked this company because of reviews. Quotes were delivered promptly and accurately. Pickup times were clearly offered and adhered to with good co...[More]
By J Levy on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
Let me just say how impressed I was with Michael D. from beginning to end. Not only was he there throughout the entire process, he is very concerned ...[More]
By Sylvia M. on Priority Auto Relocations Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
I was given a quote of $385. $195 down and $190 due at delivery. I called the company to get the name to put on the check and was told $575 would be ...[More]
By viki on US Auto Transport LLC about 4 Hours Ago
Customer representative was very courteous and informative in relation to the services provided. A pleasure to work with....[More]
By John J Libby Jr on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC about 4 Hours Ago
I researched the transport business deeply. It has the potential to be a great experience or a terrible one. Stateway Auto exceeded all my expectation...[More]
By Jeffrey Hodges on Stateway Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Both Tom & Mike misled me and a fellow shipper regarding them being a trucking company. They pretended to be Reliable Carriers. They are brokers. ...[More]
By Bob on Reliable Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Had a great communication with Tara and staff. No problem with the driver,seller also grate communication....[More]
By Jeffrtey on Auto Transport 123 about 4 Hours Ago
I gad a great experience using Get It Done Transportation. Dave was very nice and professional. I would definitely use this company again. I shipped t...[More]
By Brooke on Get it Done Transportation about 4 Hours Ago
This is the second vehicle i have had shipped and used Door to Door. both experiences were very professional and timely. the car's were picked up at m...[More]
By jim katehakis on Door to Door Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Marie Woods took excellent care of (Betty) vehicle name. We had two other transporter who failed to show up and tons of chaos. I can honestly say that...[More]
By JFOSTER on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago