View 158,300 Reviews on 3,671 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 38
Reviews 1-25 of 942
BUYER BEWARE! If you're thinking about using them to transport your automobile run and run fast! Rich, is the sleaziest guy I have ever encountered. Not only did he misrepresent the nature of their business, they pulled a bait and switch and STILL managed to charge my credit card. I was contacted by Rich to transport my vehicle. He said quote, "we're not like the other guys, we have our own trucks to transport your vehicle." Not true. They're brokers just like the others. He even went as far as guaranteeing my car would be picked up by a specific date, another lie. When the transport company contacted me to arrange a pickup time, not only were they unaware of what Anytime mentioned, they told me the exact opposite - causing major problems with my timeline. I called customer service and they told me the other department was in another building! Gave me a number to call that didn't work. I called back and asked for Rich, he proceeded to ask me, "what happened?" I challenged him and he hung up. I finally got someone from customer service to answer. Anna told me to send an email requesting to cancel so I did. Today I look and there's still a charge on my credit card for the entire amount. They are beyond shady. Do yourself a favor if you're considering transporting an automobile. Check the BBB or using a DIRECT trucking company. These guys are the definition of crooks!...[More]
By Chris on AAA Anytime Inc. about 11 Minutes Ago
I just moved two cars with Intercity Lines on 2 separate occasions over the past month. An Audi R8 5.2 and a Range Rover Autobiography. Both cars arrived in exactly the same condition that they lefty the dealer.. .that's trigger Absolutely Perfect. I cannot say enough about this company. They did exactly what I wanted at a fair price. I completely trusted them with more than quarter of a million dollars of cars and they lived up to their reputation. A long time ago, I once shipped a car with a low cost carrier only to have my Lexus delivered scratched and dinged. The people at Intercity are honest, fair, and professional. It's no wonder Jay Leno uses them exclusively to ship his cars. I wasn't paid at all for this review, even if they offered me $$$ I wouldn't take it. When I asked Llloyd the driver to deliver the car earlier before it rained he said he would do his best. Sure enough he brought it 3 hours early so I could inspect it while it was still sunny and dry. If you value your car at all, please don't look any further than Intercity Lines! On a scale of 1-10, I rate them an 11. I always wondered if the reviews on this site were true. Believe me they are! If you don't believe me go check the BBB website and verify they have an A+ rating. ...[More]
By Hf1972 on Intercity Lines Inc. about 21 Minutes Ago
I called Countrywide from a quote I received and ask them if they offered enclosed transports they said they do and they can have my vehicle picked up within 1 to 2 days. I place the order with them and sure enough they were able to pick my Lexus in 24 hours the drivers were so courteous they even took pictures of my vehicle. They shipped my lexus with an enclosed transport within the specified time frame with no hassles, they always remained in contact with me every step of the way. You guys are great!!! I recommend them to everybody that I can and I will continue to use them as I ship two to three vehicles a year. The price was Great and the service was even Better!!! Thank you Bill and Rocky and Thank you Countrywide....[More]
By Roger on Countrywide Auto Transport about 28 Minutes Ago
Good communication with me. Lance called me and emailed me numerous times to keep me updated on the transport of my car. The cost was a little bit higher than I expected and more than what I have paid for similar journeys in the past. I have used this company in the past, and they have been great each time. They used to be called Magic Carpet, and now they are called Auto Shipping Group- great service each way....[More]
By Vishal K. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 34 Minutes Ago
The entire experience, from the first phone call until the Jeep was delivered, was nothing short of perfect! Stephanie Hamilton and Danielle were our initial points of contact and it seemed as though they had been with us throughout the entire transport! Stephanie and Danielle made more follow up phone calls and sent more emails than I have ever had with any business venture. They both made sure that we were comfortable with the transport and that everything ran as smooth as possible. I will recommend this auto transport company to anyone that asks! Thank you again for everything!!!...[More]
By Debra Richard on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 43 Minutes Ago
Driver knew the equipment transported. Response: For a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By A. Vilicich on Above All Transporters about 1 Hour Ago
Excellent over all experience from pick up to delivery. Julie Johnston was awesome and communicated with me the entire process. Both drivers were great too!...[More]
By Ryan Graf on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Even though the car was picked up a day later than estimated, it arrived 3 days earlier than expected. I was extremely happy and can't believe they got the car to me that fast. Ivan G, my primary contact at 7 star, was always extremely polite and helpful. Also, transport express inc (the carrier) did a great job bringing the car up to my location. A great experience and service....[More]
By Gloriana on 7 Star Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Everything went very smooth with the transport. Reasonable quote on time pick up and delivery. Delivered vehicle without any issues. Will recommend to friends and will use in the future if needed...[More]
By Raji on 7 Star Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
very professional, reliable and responsive. no issues with my transport. would highly recommend and use again ...[More]
By keith on Showroom Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Julie was very helpful and made me feel really comfortable about the transport. I would definitely use again!...[More]
By Meredith Dewitt on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Hours Ago
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Meredith it was a pleasure working with you on your transport. Enjoy the pickup and I look ...[More]
A good transport company. Pickup date was slightly delayed, I requested a Friday pickup, and it was picked up the following Tuesday, but the ETA was still within a week of the request date so I had no problem with it. Delivery date was reliable and staff was knowledgeable and helpful. No issues whatsoever during transit. Truckers was very friendly and accomodating....[More]
By Danny on Montway Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Great value for the service received. I have already recommended this company to a friend. Response: For a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By Chris on Above All Transporters about 3 Hours Ago
Matthew and Joanna really did a great job with all issues to have my new truck delivered on time. They were professional, friendly, prompt with calls informing me of my transport price, pick-up, and delivery. It was smooth sailing with these two and I appreciated the fine job they did. Lee Auto Transport was great also. Thank you all for the excellent job ....[More]
By Mary Ann on TD Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
I called and spoke to Glen, I needed my son's car transported right away; Glen was very knowledgeable and had the right connections to get this transport lined up right away. The car was picked up on time and delivered incredibly fast, it arrived a day earlier than we expected and in great shape. We will definitely use Carshippers again if the need arises (-:...[More]
By Susan on Car Shipper USA LLC about 5 Hours Ago
This company worked with me to get my car to Texas in a timely manner. My cars still delivered on time and in good condition even in the freezing rain. ...[More]
By Greg on AutoStar Transport Express about 6 Hours Ago
The company was excellent from start to finish. From the first quote, Response: For a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By Chace Hulon on American Auto Transportation about 6 Hours Ago
Driver was very courteous, professional and timely. He called ahead of time to schedule delivery and even delivered late evening to the hotel where we were temporarily staying....[More]
By Chayan Seal on TRANSPORT AMERICAS about 7 Hours Ago
I recommend this carrier company, they are the best. I recommend this company to anyone looking for a carrier company. I did some research and based on reviews selected AmeriFreight, they were on time, honest and delivered the car on a timely manner....[More]
By Paul on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
The customer service representative helped find the best quote that fitted my need, and followed up closely with the deliver schedule and the quality of the shipment. I would definitely recommend AmeriFreight....[More]
By Rachel.H on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 12 Hours Ago
These ladies rock! I used them in April 2009 and I couldn't be happier. My husband and I bought a new van and wanted it in the best hands possible. After talking to them, I felt like there were no worries. I received a call from the driver that the van was picked up and another when he arrived. It was a very smooth transaction. Because of this great service, I referred them to my brother who is in the Air Force. He has used their services twice and recently just a month ago. His quote was a little more but fair. He felt comfortable and wanted the right people to take care of his car. Other companies gave him bogus low amounts and then called to increase it because they misquoted him or couldn't find anyone to take it. I can't say enough how great it is to have a trusted company like Angels. I will continue to use them and refer them for years to come. They are officially now apart of my family. Thank you again!...[More]
By Lakesha Cooley on Angels Moving Autos about 16 Hours Ago
I will always recommend Auto Shipping Group Inc. and particularly the Broker I normally deal with, Malia McClain, for any of your transportation needs. Malia is professional, knowledgeable, and extremely efficient. Having been in the classic car business for several years and having worked with a myriad of carriers, I have come to realize the differences between mediocre customer service and customer service that is over and above the norm. It was apparent from my first encounter with Malia that she exhibited a sense of pride in answering the "hard" questions that were presented. Auto Transport Group's price quotes are always very competitive, if not attractively below many of the other quotes I receive for the same shipment. Dealing with Malia and Auto Shipping Group Inc. provides a high degree of confidence knowing that my valued cargo will be picked up at the promised time and arrive at the destination in the same condition as when it left. Positive feedback from the seller (origin) and the buyer (destination) often confirms this exceptional service ...[More]
By Bob McCall on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 16 Hours Ago
Exceptional service in the middle of an unforgiving winter. In a very stressful situation, Ms. Marsh was calm, cool and collected. Cavalier delivered what she promised, which cannot be said for her competitors. Would definitely use the company again and would recommend Cavalier to those looking for straight talk and prompt action. ...[More]
By Chuck Gagliardi on Cavalier Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago
I was very apprehensive, having gone through one awful experience with a mover. Jim Gozde was great, Rob Moore - RSM towing, picked up my car the same day I asked for the transport, delivered when he said. All around very professional, excellent service. I will definitely recommend them and use this shipper again....[More]
By Auroradonnelly on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 16 Hours Ago