View 144,222 Reviews on 3,483 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 50
Reviews 1-25 of 1226
The thought that I have is, that ASG works well with it customers and really attempts to fulfill promises. I would definitely utilize this company for...[More]
By Bernard Humbles on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 54 Minutes Ago
They did a great job finding a carrier and staying in my budget. My car arrived within three days and was waiting for me upon arrival. My car had no d...[More]
By Cindy A. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
I am active duty Military and this year my family received PCS orders moving us from Camp Pendleton Vista CA to MacDill AFB Tampa FL. We decided...[More]
By Andrew K. on Froland Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
I have plan to transport my car from Virginia to Texas, when I was surfing the internet for an auto transport there was this broker by the name of Bil...[More]
By Noel De Guzman on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
I chose All Aboard Auto Transport based on the consistency of the reviews. They were not the cheapest, but also not the most expensive - right in the...[More]
By Harry C on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 4 Hours Ago
Response from 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
Fletcher about 2 Hours Ago
Thank you Harry my pleasure and glad I could help. I can understand that some people may not want to pay anything upfront but there are a FEW (very) h...[More]
My cars were shipped on date the company said and I received the cars within 24 hours. Great job. I was given an order number and was told when my v...[More]
By Charles Flanagan on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 4 Hours Ago
I was very pleased with the service provided by Transport Connection. I worked with Bill and he was upfront and honest about how the business worked....[More]
By Dana Brussel on Transport Connection about 4 Hours Ago
Ever since my girlfriend accepted her job offer she moved out of the neighborhood we knew and grew up in and ever since we have always remained in con...[More]
By Doug Yancy on All Star Direct Auto Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
THIS IS MY 2ND BUSINESS TTRANSACTION WITH Ellen and I was pleased with her services. I would highly recommend her company...[More]
By vanessa on Gold Star Transport about 5 Hours Ago
My vehicles Camry and Corolla were both picked up , tranported and delivered earlier than scheduled time in good condition. Both All States and th...[More]
By deepak gupta on All States Car Transport about 5 Hours Ago
This is the second time we've used American Auto Transport and we were very pleased this time around. We've been so pleased with the consistency with ...[More]
By Giselle Phillips on American Auto Transport (FL) about 6 Hours Ago
This was the first time I have ever used a service like this. When Ms Johnston called, I was interested not only about my specific job but the busines...[More]
By Lamar Davis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Lamar it was a true pleasure working with you on your transport. I enjoyed that you were in...[More]
Ellen was very helpful and explained the process in detail. She always returned my calls/texts and kept me informed. Ellen found a perfect match for t...[More]
By Tim M on Gold Star Transport about 6 Hours Ago
Note: Car was shipped in Januay/Febrary 2014 during sub-sero and multiple snowstorm conditions Shipping a car to Maui is a little bit more complica...[More]
By David W RIstau on Angels Moving Autos about 6 Hours Ago
My experience with Door-to-Door Transport was great and exceeded my expectations. I had to book the car-shipping service very last minute and Anthony...[More]
By Anne on Door to Door Transport about 6 Hours Ago
This company is great. They were there from beginning to end, and available for any questions I had. My car was delivered in perfect condition and ear...[More]
By Akash Desai on Destiny Auto Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
I've used Julie to book several shipments and it's been such a pleasure. She is kind, courteous, and really goes the extra mile to make her customers ...[More]
By Becki Chernoff on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Becki it is a pleasure working with you with every transport. Thank you for the kind words a...[More]
I had a great experience moving my SUV from MN to CA. The customer service was good. The driver was cooperative and they were responsive to my needs. ...[More]
By Kaleel on Ship a Car Direct about 7 Hours Ago
Was very pleased with the customer service at D&G. Kevin Sharp answered all my questions as needed. Unlike other companies I was never put on hol...[More]
By Bobby on D&G Professional Brokerage about 7 Hours Ago
We shipped a 2002 Saturn from Chicago's Northwest suburbs, to Fairfield, California. We were extremely surprised by the outstanding customer service T...[More]
By Signa Duffell on Transport Car Center Corp. about 7 Hours Ago
Couldn't have been happier with Jay's help in getting my car back to the PNW. He was always making himself available and communicated very well throug...[More]
By Clint on Jay's Auto Transport Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
On February 8th 2014 I spoke to Scott and contracted Jaguar Paw trucking. Truck driver never showed up, not on 1st, not on 2nd or third appointment. ...[More]
By Don Nelson on Jaguar Paw Trucking LLC about 8 Hours Ago
Overall rating would be higher but I was not presented with a receipt when I asked the driver for one, then my contact, his son, twice. I still have...[More]
By Douglas Ellis on Nation Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
This was the first time we ever shipped a car and it couldn't have gone smoother. From my first conversation with Mary on the phone to meeting our dri...[More]
By Elizabeth on New Way Moving Services about 8 Hours Ago
The shipment was right before the Thanksgiving holiday, but they were able to find a transport for my car within a week of my requested pickup day in ...[More]
By Faye on 5 Star Auto Shipping about 8 Hours Ago