View 159,434 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 36
Reviews 1-25 of 879
After 10 different companies called me, i settled with Economical auto. They were the only ones that took the time to explain to me how the process works. I Only wanted to go with a company that was fully insured and regulated by the DOT. To say the least I am glad I choose them my car got here on time and at a very reasonable price. I will be sure to use them in the future....[More]
By joseph kevlar on Economical Auto Transport Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
Yep, agree to all above mentioned! Just want to recommend these people to anyone who needs this kind of transport. Once again many thanks for doing this job so well for us! Best regards to you!...[More]
By Jerome on BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com about 3 Hours Ago
Due to the weather it took three tries to obtain a carrier. I am very satisfied with the delivery. The driver unloaded the truck in the sleet and rain. I would use National Transport again....[More]
By Jim Sullivan on National Transport LLC about 5 Hours Ago
I hired National Relocation Solutions to move us from York, Pa to Emerald Isle, NC. We were scheduled for a Saturday 3/27/2015 pick up and confirmed for a 1-4 pm window for pick up. They never showed up. We got a call saying they were running late on the last job and would be at our house by 7. At 730, we still hadnt heard from them and I called the driver and he said they are still at the other job and might not be able to fit us on the truck. I then received a call from a dispatcher who apologized and promised they would be here between 9-11 am on Sunday 3/28/2015. As of right now, 2 pm, I haven't heard from them and no one will return my calls. They have taken our deposit and no showed us twice. I would never recommend this company to anyone. ...[More]
By Eric on National Relocation Solutions about 5 Hours Ago
I used Angels Moving auto for the third time when I had to move from FL to WA. Since I chose enclosed carrier instead of open this time, I asked for quotes from comparable companies and Angels Moving price and transit time were still very competitive, so it was a no brainer for me to go with them again. Melissa and the rest of the staff were very nice and helpful answering my questions on the phone as usual. The vehicle was picked up and delivered on time. Vehicle arrived in good condition and great communication with customer service throughout the process. Very satisfied with their service!...[More]
By Carlos on Angels Moving Autos about 5 Hours Ago
Communication and follow up after booking were excellent. Carrier was on time and kept me informed....[More]
By John Matthews on Ship a Car Direct about 6 Hours Ago
we were contacted by numerous shippers and were advised to be wary of promises that were not kept. upon contacted by Martha Castillo,we felt that she was very professional and very knowledgeable. Right away she got the ball rolling. We had a short time table and she let us know from the beginning that we might have a time delay, because Bakersfield is out of the regular route that truckers use to get to South Carolina. She called me back the next day with a plan that would work for us. Actually gave us two different plans to fit our time table.When we agreed, she had the trucker there in two days. The trucker could not have been better, both on the picking up of the vehicles, he even arrived early in South Carolina, having met with horrible weather coming east. If there was a score of 15 Martha and the driver of the truck would deserve at least that. A fantastic job was done by all, and we look forward to shipping with only them again. We will also recommend them to all we meet, Thank You Many times over, Pat & Maggie Walsh. PS Price Quoted was exactly the same with no surprises at the end...[More]
By Pat Walsh on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
The drivers that were advised to me by movewheels are real professionals, they kept in contact with me all the time during the move. I do intend on working with you again! I appreciate his help and attentiveness and wish all the best in the business. See you!...[More]
By Jacob S on BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com about 7 Hours Ago
I did a lot of research and checked many reviews before choosing Discount Auto and Truck Transporters to move my classic pickup truck from San Marcos CA to Hamburg NY and was apprehensive about the industry in general, but I was Impressed with Discount for their honesty and help with the planning of doing this. My truck arrived on time and damage free. What really stands out is my actual cost was less than the estimate. Discount could have easily charged me the higher amount and I wouldn't have been the wiser but they didn't. I would definitely use this company again....[More]
By Jim on Discount Auto And Truck Transporters about 7 Hours Ago
Roman was my sales person, he did a great job explaning how this car hauling works. I had another co. that was not being honest with me and kept stringing me on for over a week telling me they were in the area and going to pick up the car but never did. they never called me I had to call them. Roman called me to let me know what was going on the whole time.Once the driver was assigned it was quick. Thanks again...[More]
By Steven on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 7 Hours Ago
Ali was our first contact with Amerifreight. She was always a very friendly, professional and helpful broker. The price quote was comparable with our companies. The down side to this particular service was that the first carrier "broke down" before it could pick up our car, thus delaying pick-up by another company for a day. The new transport company chose to deliver our car at 10 pm at night in 15 degree weather, a mile from our home. We only got the call for its ETA 20 minutes before it was actually delivered. This was very inconvenient and the drivers (who were going to sleep anyway) were not willing to wait until the next morning when it was daylight for us to pick it up. ...[More]
By Johnson on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 8 Hours Ago
Decided to try this company when transporting the car from the seaport. So, everything went smooth, the car was delivered in good shape, without a scratch! Thank you...[More]
By Roger Anderson on BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com about 8 Hours Ago
Great interaction with staff who were very responsive and courteous. Transportation for my Lamborghini was ultimately done by another provider due to an extremely strict timeline but I thought enough of ShipYourCarNow to write this review. Will definitely consider them on any future auto transports....[More]
By Rocco DeVito on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 8 Hours Ago
In the bewildering transport world where brokers tend to take advantage of a confused consumer, Olde Town was a breath of fresh air. The agent was professional, honest and easy to deal with. Highly recommended, will do business again, and recommend to others. Thank you for being of great and timely help. ...[More]
By J Alumna on Olde Towne Logistics about 8 Hours Ago
I would recommend seamless auto transport for all of your vehicle shipping needs! If you have never shipped a vehicle you may be new to all the various and vicious solicitation techniques used by most auto transport companies. My experience with Jason H. Of seamless auto transport was the exact opposite of what I had dealing with other people, he was very honest and helpful, most of all he was diligent in finding fast fair priced shipping. If you need a vehicle shipped and don't have the patience or time for "b.s." go with seamless and save yourself from stress!...[More]
By Patrick H on Seamless Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
Mike was honest from the start: He provided an estimate and called back within the hour with a firm price. Unfortunately it was $500 more than quote. He offered to let me call around, but that these are the current rates. So, I called around, found it cheaper and contracted. MAJOR MISTAKE!! 2 days later, no call and no truck! 3rd day they call me and try to increase $800 after the contract was signed! Called Mike back, he honored his original price, the cars were picked up the next day and arrived 3 days early California to North Carolina. DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME CALLING ANYONE ELSE. Call Mike Logan Ship A Car 954-736-5939. Thanks Mike for lessons learned and a job well done. Ronnie Raleigh, NC....[More]
By Ron on Ship A Car Inc about 10 Hours Ago
I went on-line and within 6 hours i had over 20 contacts, all of which i pursued. i got 14 bids. Number 1 Auto stood out. Lauren continued to explain the process in the way the others did not. She seemed more honest than someone just looking to get my business. While they were not the cheapest, I selected them. Their driver came on time at both the pick up and destination. The pickup was Pittsburgh at 8:30AM in the snow. My college age daughter could not get the car started and was extremely upset. The driver got the car started and she got to class on-time. I would absolutely recommend them, every stage of the process went extremely well. Don't always go on price, look for quality....[More]
By Wendy Holladay on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
I used Vantage Auto Movers recently to move my car from Iowa to Colorado as we were moving home and I did not wish to drive such a long way. I have never used a service like this before so I was not entirely sure what to expect. The process was very easy and smooth. The pickup and drop off were on time and the driver was very professional and courteous. The price quoted was very reasonable and lower than some competitors that I had looked at. I would definitely use them again should I need a similar service....[More]
By Michael Naylor on Vantage Auto Movers about 12 Hours Ago
I used Patriot Auto Transport LLC to broker my transport for my 1956 Cadillac. I talked with Carlos and found his service to excellent. The transporter he used for my car was top notch and I experienced no problems. I will use Patriot Auto Transport LLC again in the future for moving my classic cars....[More]
By S Dixon on Patriot Auto Transport LLC about 18 Hours Ago
From the very first phone call, Chuck was very nice, he is trustworthy and that is most important in any service. The only moment I felt uneasy was when driver did not answer his cell one day before pick-up. I called Chuck and he responded immediately and said if driver did not show up I could take the car to his home in the morning. He received the car and assigned a new driver who turned out to be very reliable. I highly recommend this service!!...[More]
By Clara on All Things Mobile about 20 Hours Ago
Without getting into the entire story. Those seeking vehicle trucking should compare shipping costs with other reputable shippers. You will more likely find a better quote....[More]
By TN on Angels Moving Autos about 21 Hours Ago
after reading many horrible reviews and being inundated with text, phone and email offers that varied from 600 to 2800, i was about to not buy the car i wanted in boston to ship to california- - but after reading ship a car direct's reviews i decided to take a chance- - i called and talked to matt, and he honestly stated the main reason people sometimes complain is the date issues- - but i could understand the reasonable reasons for that- - when the carrier was found for my car, and very quickly i might add, matt told me they wanted $50 more than he had quoted because of the size of my car (a honda element) i had read a lot of reviews about the guess what, its going to cost more than we originally quoted- - but not only did i believe matt, he offered to split the $50 with me- - the weather in boston was horrible when i bought this car, 8 feet of snow, etc- - i really didnt think i could arrange the pick up so quickly- - the driver called me three times the day before and the day of delivery and arranged a drop 1/4 mile from my house within an hour of his estimate- - and it was at least 2 or 3 days earlier than i expected- - in perfect shape (of course dirty from the snow and road, etc) - - i would ship with them again in a heatbeat- thanks, matt...[More]
By mm on Ship a Car Direct about 21 Hours Ago
I have dealt with Auto Transport Inc for 7 consecutive years now, and Mr. Bill Avrich has always been reliable, consistent and easy to deal with - he is outstanding in his profession, and I fully recommend him as my Agent....[More]
By David Giffin on Transport Connection about 22 Hours Ago
Montway arranged to pickup my MGB near Columbus, OH and deliver to a suburb of Chicago. LLD Trucking was used by Montway. Car arrived w/o damage-not a scratch! LLD's driver and dispatcher kept me informed of pickup, transport time and delivery throughout. Very good experience....[More]
By Nikos on Montway Auto Transport about 22 Hours Ago
Excellent Customer service and prompt/before time delivery. Alan helped me throughout the process right after the quotation to the delivery of the vehicle. He tool extra efforts to arrange for the driver as quickly as possible upon my request. The driver was also very good and delivered before time. All in all grreat experience and I will certainly recommend South beach transport to my friends...[More]
By AP on South Beach Transport on Mar 29 2015 12:01AM