View 169,020 Reviews on 3,812 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 47
Reviews 1-25 of 1153
I can not thank Mark enough for his knowledge and helping me book the transport of my daughters car to California. After dealing with Mark I felt very relieved with the whole transport process. Great Service....[More]
By Dawn Tarzia on Auto Transport Group Midwest about 3 Hours Ago
Lous Sims was great to work with. I was overwhelmed initially by the number of persons who contacted me when I said I wanted to ship my car cross country. But there was something about Lou's manner, his directness, his practicality, that made me trust him and hire him, though he was not the absolute cheapest option. Though they did not pick up the car as soon as I had hoped that they would, they then brought it swiftly and safely across the country and I was very pleased with their service. I will hire them again, when the need arises....[More]
By Cynthia White on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
This was my first time using an auto transport company. I looked at several companies and Autostar was great from start to finish. All information accurate no hidden fees. David Green was professional, friendly, and honest answered all my questions. Car was picked up early the drivers were friendly, delivery early no issues! Will refer all friends and family to this company! I give you all 5 stars!! ...[More]
By Susan on AutoStar Transport Express about 3 Hours Ago
This was the WORST transportation company ever. They lied about when my car would be delivered and held it in Philadelphia, saying I requested they store it in Philadelphia, when a had a a transport contract with a specific pick up and delivery location and pick up/delivery date. When I called and complained they weren't upholding their part of the contract, they threatened to hold my car in storage indefinitely. The proprietor, Scott, got mad because he couldn't keep his own lies straight, and he was mad he was called him on his changing information and dates. Guess he expects to work with clients who can't read a calendar or a contract. Had to hire a lawyer to get my car back. Had I not hired a lawyer, my car would still be in perpetual storage. Really lousy business, mean and angry owner who was nice only to get my deposit. He's a liar who will tell you anything to get your business, then ship your car when he feels like it. He even blamed the delay on a broken down truck on the highway....oh, but wait- he forgot he told me it hadn't even shipped yet, so how could that be?? I should have taken 5 days ended up taking a month. NEVER EVER use this company....[More]
By T. James on Wolfepack Transport about 3 Hours Ago
I reviewed people' s comments about this service and decided to choose it because people were happy with the final delivery. After getting my car back a day earlier than I expected, I had agreed with everyone that this service is the best and trusted! I'd recommend everyone choose it. Thank you very much for you honest and the great service! ...[More]
By Angela M Ha on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 3 Hours Ago
Thanks for the amazing review, Angela! Happy to earn your recommendation!...[More]
Tom delivered on his promises with grace, tact, and attentiveness. If I ever need to ship a car again, I won't even bother shopping around for anyone else....[More]
By Mike on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 3 Hours Ago
Thanks, Mike! Happy to deliver as promised!...[More]
These people are a scam! On August 5, 2015 I called Stateway Transport to arrange for pick up and transport of my son's subaru Impreza from Phoenix, AZ to Goose Creek, SC. My son is stationed at a Naval base and I was very clear that my son was only available to receive delivery of the car on a Saturday or Sunday. They assured me that this would happen. I told them that I could have the car ready for pick up that Friday or Saturday. George (the sales person) stated that it would be picked up on 8/8/15 and to please have it ready. A week passed and no one called or came by for pick up. It was never explained to me at that time that processing would take about 7-10 business days. On Monday 8/10/15 I called Stateway and asked what the status was on the pick up and transport of the subaru. The guy whom I spoke to said "oh, did they not explain to you what the process is?" He proceeded to tell me that they were having difficulty finding a driver in my area. On 8/13/15, I called again and spoke to David and asked what the status on the pick up was. He told me that they could not find a driver to pick up for the amount of money I was quoted (1195) and that they were still looking for a driver. He told me that part of the reason they were struggling to get a driver is because the price was too low for a drop off in Goose Creek (not much business out there, so they said) I then told him that I couldn't wait much longer and wanted to cancel my work order. He then responded that they were dispatching tomorrow or saturday (8/14 or 8/15) (wow, all of a sudden they found a driver!) I asked him, why had he just told me that they couldn't find a driver and now they had one as soon as I wanted to cancel my work order. He did not respond to my question. Instead talked over me and told me they were dispatching Saturday. I told him I wanted to talk to a supervisor and he told me he was a supervisor. He hung up on me. I called back and spoke with Jay. I asked him if I needed to cancel my work order would it be timely, as I did not want to incur a fee for not canceling timely. He informed me that it would be timely since they were having a hard time finding a driver to come out to Phoenix. I informed him that I wanted to cancel my work order in that case. He assured me that I would not be charged a fee for cancellation since the work order had not yet been dispatched. (I asked him three different times) Two hours later I received and email stating that my work order was dispatched and they charged my son's credit card for $95. I replied informing them that I did not want to proceed and that I had canceled with Jay. This company is extremely deceiving with their business practices. DO NOT USE THEM! I wish I would have read all the negative reviews before being involved with this scamming company. I had to put in a claim with the Chicago BBB for their misleading business practices. I'm not sure how they are still in business. ...[More]
By SMartinez on Stateway Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
They always were helpful with questions and returned phone calls. This was my first time dealing with a broker and I would recommend them. The shipping price listed includes optional insurance. There was no damage but better safe then sorry when transporting customized vehicles ...[More]
By Don on Cavalier Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Having had such poor experience with car shipments in the past, I just assumed this would be the same. On the contrary, unbelievable service!!!! Accepted bid right away, had it picked up less than 24 hours from booking and delivered in two days. The driver even delivered it right to my door, which was above and beyond due to limited access on my street. It's just nice to have this level of service, professional, organized, and fast!! Thanks Again!!...[More]
By Doug Martindale on Montway Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
This is a follow up to a review I wrote-After I left a review and it became public here-our email was flooded with fake shipping quotes to ship everything from cars to horses. We must have received 300 emails today for multiple cars from FL to LA-moving quotes and Livestock. I spoke to a manager at ship your car now named Steve Today who told me he was unhappy with the driver that shipped my car ( USA Fast transport) I tipped the driver even though the car was late it was in good condition. Steve told me that he let the driver know he was unhappy. He was not supposed to take my tip and was to give a discount since the car was late. The carrier is a small company and of course you never want to hurt anyones reputation but since my initial contact for a quote did not reveal my real name-it is either ship my car now or usa fast transport who is sending out my email address to companies all day long. The emails have the name on the email which only they know. This is harassment and as ridiculous and immature as it is if it continues tomorrow we will have to take additional steps. This was the worst transaction for a car shipment ever. What else could these workers be capable of? I wrote a review this afternoon with a follow up and transport reviews sent me an email that stated ship your car now was claiming I was not a customer. Please be careful. These companies should be regulated. ...[More]
By Cincia on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 4 Hours Ago
No issues, which is the way you want this process to be. If you haven't shipped a car before you have to understand the bid a broker gives you is just a made up estimate. They are negotiating on the other side with actual carriers. The same goes with discounts. They may be given but since a carrier hasn't actually agreed to the price you may or may not see the difference (i.e. a carrier actually accepts a larger offer). ...[More]
By Jeff on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 52 Minutes Ago
For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557...[More]
I needed to find a business to transport my vehicle. Luckily I remembered using this company a few years ago for my sister's wedding in California. The people I spoke with over the phone were very friendly, decent people. The cost of my transport was cheaper than any of the other companies that I looked into when searching who to ship with. Overall I would say this is a business and staff I know I can trust because everything came back in good condition and was a fairly easy move. ...[More]
By Farin Yazdi on All Star Direct Auto Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
I was told one price and charged $225 higher from them, held hostage by trucker to get my vehicle. Be ware of what they tell you. I had a large number of companies bidding on the shipping of my vehicle. I was given assurance by Anthony that the cost would be one price and then when the unit was in transport was transponder a much higher price by the trucker. No information was given me before the shipping. ...[More]
By James pellicciotti on All Weather Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
August has been very professional and helpful with us moving our car. The cost was reasonable. Pick up and delivery on time. No damage to the car or whatsoever. I would really recommend this company for auto moving. We're satisfied with the service we have received. Thank you so much!!!...[More]
By Cheryl P on iMovers about 4 Hours Ago
This was my first time shipping a car. Made process easy and predictable. Very easy to communicate with and kept me updated. Their website has very valuable information , too. They worked with me to find a carrier at the best rate possible. I didn't pay a penny above what they quotes me. No extras. ...[More]
By Herci on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 3 Hours Ago
Thanks for the great review, Herci! Happy to keep it easy for you!...[More]
I had booked with another company and they were suppose to ship my car on the 15th of August. its was the 23rd and they still hadn't gotten me a driver. Jessica had contacted me way before and so I called her again. I told her about it and she helped me out. She was truthful, and tried to help me as much as she could. I would save her number ...[More]
By Joseph on AAA Transporters about 5 Hours Ago
My first attempt to contact Ali she was unavailable, which was fine. I called back and was told she was unavailable again, so I hoped someone else would be able to help, and they were. The representative Sam was very helpful in Ali's place. Sam informed me as to why Ali was unavailable and that he would be able to help me. He was very helpful. He was also very straight forward with me in that it was going to be a low chance of a tow truck driver wanting to go all the way to Redmond, which I really appreciated. Once the order was submitted Ali called me to make sure everything was settled. From there on, every phone call I got from Ali were always very helpful and positive phone calls. Ali was a pleasure to work with and I would absolutely call her again. ...[More]
By JACK THOMAS on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 51 Minutes Ago
For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557...[More]
This was my first time using a transport service and I had some concerns, however the service was seamless as the car was picked up and delivered early with direct contact to the driver at all times....[More]
By stephanie on Leon Auto Transport Corp. about 5 Hours Ago
Matt at Ship Direct.com was prompt, knowledgeable and professional. An Accurate Transporter Co. was reliable. The transporter was reachable by phone so we able to stay updated on status of pick up and delivery. I would use both of these companies again in the future....[More]
By Bret on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 3 Hours Ago
Thanks for the positive feedback, Bret! Happy to keep you in the loop throughout!...[More]
AmeriFreight Car Shipping is the only auto transport company to use! I have used other auto transport companies in the past and each time it turned out to be a nightmare. From the first phone call with AmeriFreight, Ali made the process easy and pain free. I never worried about where my car was or if it would be delivered on time. She explained their process on our initial telephone call and then called to check in when the car was picked up and again when it was delivered. Customer Service was fabulous. I would definitely use AmeriFreight again and will recommend them to anyone who needs to transport a car. ...[More]
By Sandy on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 5 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
Mike was very helpful from the beginning. The quote I was given is what we actually paid. The vehicle was picked up on the date that they said and was delivered on the date specified. I would definitely use their services again if I need it....[More]
By Bill Northcutt on King of the Road Transport Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
All aspects of transport from sale through delivery was done exceptionally well. I would use Eric/direct ship again for sure. The car was delivered on time, without any damage, and communications were handled effectively....[More]
By Mary on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 4 Hours Ago
Thanks for the great review. Mary! Happy to keep it safe and timely for you!...[More]
From beginning to end, everyone I spoke to and met provided excellent customer service. I would most definitely use and refer ABC123. My car was delivered expeditiously and I was never concerned about the care of my car while in transport. ...[More]
By Lucy Ehrenkranz on Auto Transport 123 about 6 Hours Ago
Moved my car from Washington to Colorado. The car was picked up within the window and they made every effort to make it convenient for us. The service provided was courteous and our driver was very friendly.In addition, the car was delivered ahead of schedule. Have already recommended to one of my friends and would happily do it again!...[More]
By Rose Aponte on iMovers about 6 Hours Ago
Everything went smoothly and right on time from the day I ordered. Great service. I will definitely use them again if needed. They seemed to get back to me within 24hrs after contacting them for delivery date. Thanks, Justin...[More]
By Justin on Direct Express Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago