View 151,279 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 40
Reviews 1-25 of 979
Mike McLoughlin made my experience a great one. He was always reaching out and contacting me to ensure that each step was going according to planned and to make sure that I was satisfied with the service. I felt like a valued customer and I really appreciate the time, effort, and dedication to the service provided. ...[More]
By Jamie Wheeler on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Minutes Ago
Picked up and delivered on time, which was the escalade. And they asked to do the review. good work and all went well....[More]
By Patrick on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Minutes Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 5 Minutes Ago
****Robert J Reyes**** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for the review. I appreciate the feedback and I'm glad the Cadillac arriv...[More]
This is my 3rd time using Chell w/ Auto Shipping Group and she is amazing. If I ever need a car shipped I will only use her. Amazing customer service and she will always find the best transporter for the job. ...[More]
By Greg on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 20 Minutes Ago
Always excellent service from Stephanie and the carrier she sends. I would always recommend her to anyone shipping a car within the US...[More]
By Sam on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 48 Minutes Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 22 Minutes Ago
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****Over 6 Years experience, CALL TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE****360-214-3678****Sam, It has always been such a pleasure assisting you...[More]
Regarding customer service, the best compliment I know to give is: Professional. Kimberly is that, a Professional! She was clear, concise, and an excellent communicator. She answered every question, every email. I am happy to recommend Auto Shipping Group! ...[More]
By DAK on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 48 Minutes Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 30 Minutes Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! David, I can not ...[More]
I have always used Angels moving autos. Rarely a problem and the service simply cannot be beat for quickness. Excellent communication and friendly service. Every time, the car is picked up amazingly fast, usually within 1-3 days depending on the location. Even though I manage to always pick difficult locations to go to, Dina and the gang always come through. You will be happy as long as you take the time to learn about shipping cars. Knowledge is your friend....[More]
By peter mainwald on Angels Moving Autos about 57 Minutes Ago
We were relocating from Vegas to Orlando and received about 50 quotes from many dealers. I chose South-Beach Transport since their quote was 200-500 USD below the others+ it looked honest and professional. When I got in an actual contact with them, I figured that not only that I got the best price but also I had an instant, professional and a very responsive treatment from them. Aubrey took good care of me providing the documents and the backup needed and Alan Ortega would personaly be in close touch with me, providing all the information that I need and all the tips without trying to upsale or getting more money by using other brokers tricks. Here is what I got from Alan Ortega: 1. The best price. About 200 $ below the next good quote 2. Personal treatment. Alan would call me after working hour to explain patiently what I need. 3. Truck getting on time and providing on time. 4. Other brokers whom I spoke to tried to extra charge me because I told them that I loading my stuff in the car and that the car isn't empty. They would threat that the driver will not pick up when he gets to me if the car is loaded with extra weight and that I should pay for that. This is nonsense and no truck driver really cares if the car is full with stuff. Alan Ortega did not try to charge me for that, explaining what would be the best way to load and what are the limits....[More]
By Joshua Leavitt on South Beach Transport about 1 Hour Ago
I worked only with Kevin Sharp and he provided efficient and timely service throughout our planning with the pickup and delivery of my car, FIVE STARS for him....[More]
By Joshua on D&G Professional Brokerage about 1 Hour Ago
Jim Jones Trucking should have his license suspended and made to pay back all his customers with interest. I was taken for $2,496 from this man and a damaged trailer. Mr. Jones is very unprofessional and I am now in the process of suing him in small claims court in California. Do not use this company. ...[More]
By Margaret Porter on Jim Ford Trucking about 1 Hour Ago
I was worried but they gave me all the information and everything worked out., you have to keep in mind when you book to have a little flexiblity. I was happy with the service. sure beat driving it to florida....[More]
By lisa karlik on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 1 Hour Ago
Im 0 for 2 on brokers. This broker said I was lied to by the last. Then said he knew the driver of a truck that would haul my car in a few days for some extra cash. The day came around for pickup, (never any contact since giving him my credit card). And he said the carrier was screwing him over. I agreed to pay more because Im getting sick of being screwed. Still nothing, I am never going to try shipping a car again, worst experience ever...[More]
By tim on Auto Transport 360 about 1 Hour Ago
I am very happy I am having the opportunity to write about my experience with Auto Shipping Group. When I decided to move from Florida to Oregon one of the main decisions I had to make was to either sell my car or ship it across country & after I spoke to Chaley McVay from Auto Shipping Group my decision was easy to make because she was very knowledgeable & she made me feel very confident my car would get to Oregon in perfect condition & in a timely manner right at the time I was requesting & within my budget. She guaranteed me the truck her company would choose to transport my vehicle would be the best and the drivers would be very responsible and keep me posted through the 5 days it took to get to Oregon. It really was a great experience and I would definitely use this company again and refer them to my friends and family :-) I notice after all the phone calls we made there's a lot of shady people in this business and I am very glad I chose a professional & trustworthy company like AUTO SHIPPING GROUP :-) ...[More]
By Gloria Carlson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 1 Hour Ago
**AUTO SHIPPING GROUP INC****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE***CALL FOR FREE QUOTE TODAY***360-214-3678*****Gloria, Thank you for the wonderful 5 Star review....[More]
While the delivery was late due to a mechanical issue with the transporter, once Nicole found out she scheduled with another carrier who delivered my car expeditiously. I can't thank Nicole enough- -would recommend Auto Transport 123 to anyone needing to ship a car....[More]
By Joseph Donnelly on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
Superb job. Highly recommend. Very professional service. Customer service best I've ever experienced....[More]
By Ed Virgona on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
Tony was a wonderful help to me, he was great to work with and everything went in a very timely manner, I am glad I chose to go with D&G professional brokerage....[More]
By Terry on D&G Professional Brokerage about 2 Hours Ago
amazing service, would not hesitate to use again. Robin was able to efficiently get my suv to me for under budget and also came by covered carrier, which was a nice surprise. Their communication was just excellent and she even followed up after the vehicle arrived. I would have no issues recommending their company to anyone looking to ship a vehicle. ...[More]
By james on Transport Time about 2 Hours Ago
Great company, efficient, and honest. I was pleased with the transport! I called and they we able to pick my car up a couple of days later. I was in the loop the whole time. It took about a week for the transport from NC to CA. The driver was great, he didn't mind my check up calls. I would recommend the company and consider using them again....[More]
By CaliQ on Lightning Auto Carriers about 2 Hours Ago
Felicia was terrific. Everything she promised was done. Car was picked and up and delivered on time. Car was clean, had a full tank of gas, and the driver were courteous and respectful. Felicia called and let us know when the car would be picked up and on route. The driver called and let us when he would be there and followed and told us when he would be there. called an hour before to say that he would be there and he was. Would definitely use this service and Felicia again. It was a very good experience and would highly recommend Felicia...[More]
By Sheldon Levitt on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 1 Hour Ago
**Call Felicia (602) 428-6872 or email her felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Sheldon! It's great to hear from you! Thank you for your business and...[More]
I was shocked at how on time my transport was - to the hour. I had direst contact with the driver, Walter. I am getting a small rebate for filling this out, but I would have filled it out anyway. I was so happy! It was an easy experience and one where I did not have to worry. Matt at Shipcardirect.com was in touch with me constantly. I felt like my 20 year old Mercedes would be well taken care of and it was!!! Walter, my transport driver, called me once from the road to tell me the night before he was picking my car up to tell me his exact pick-up time. I was able to plan my day and not sit around all day!!! I have already highly recommended this company to my friends who also ship cars to their winter homes. This was also my best quote!! I felt secure with this company and Matt was with me the whole way. I also like the fact that Walter, the driver, slept in motels along the way- he did not try to drive all night, etc. He was not a danger on the road. I would not have liked that. My best, Linda Landers...[More]
By Linda Landers on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
Brett worked very well with me in getting my car moved on short notice. The carrier, Bernard, was extremely nice and willing to work with my schedule on the delivery....[More]
By Bill on Allied Auto Shippers about 2 Hours Ago
Service was terrific. Every thing I was told by Felicia was done. Car was picked up on time and delivered on time. Car was clean and the driver and helper were very nice and respectful. Felicia was extremely helpful. We were called about pick time and delivery. the driver called to let us know when he would arrive and deliver. They answered all our questions and were always available by phone and email. i would highly recommend Auto Transport and especially Felicia Bond-Williams at 602-428-6872...[More]
By Sheldon Levitt on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Dream auto transport was very reliable and the service was great. Chase took his time and explained everything so I knew exactly what was going on. Great experience. I would recommend to any wanting to transport a vehicle to use this service. ...[More]
By Brent on Dream Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Very satisfied with the first car transport. Picked up the day it was going to be picked up and delivered as promised in 2 days which was great. Driver was a bit later than expected on delivery but had a good reason, the car behind mine was not running and had to be pulled off the carrier. Good communication and on time delivery with no issues. I would use them again as everything went very smooth with no hidden costs and answered all my questions....[More]
By Mike on South Beach Transport about 3 Hours Ago
New World Auto Transport went the extra mile to get our vehicle delivered from a fairly remote place in Colorado to our place just outside of Tucson. Also the driver's took great care of our classic Willy Jeep and were great to work with. Thank you!...[More]
By Pitts family on New World Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Price was competitive. Initial communication was lacking but improved toward the end of the process. First pickup dispatched failed but second worked fine and delivered in a timely manner without any damage. I would use these people again....[More]
By Merold on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Nations Auto Transport LLC
Julie Sharpe about 18 Minutes Ago
Merold - I appreciate that you took the time to give us a positive review on your transport...I apologize for the missed pick up with the first carrie...[More]
Previous 1 2 3