View 167,301 Reviews on 3,786 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 43
Reviews 1-25 of 1057
Positives: Good rate and easy to communicate. David and the website were very helpful in explain the procedures and what to expect during the process. Negatives: Maybe this is will all shipping brokers, but I do not like that the carrier company is assigned only within a few days of scheduled pickup date. I am a planner and if I need a backup plan, I would want as much time as possible to figure out alternatives. Carrier pickup and deliver dates were accurate, but not the times. They said they would pick in the morning and it was after lunch. They said they would deliver in the morning and it wasn't there until that evening. And no specific time frames were given, other than "in the morning". Overall: I would use them again in the future....[More]
By F. Randell on Ship a Car Direct about 7 Minutes Ago
Wife and I decided to move to south Florida Gulf Coast area and had to deal with getting both her Lexus sedan and my Dodge Ram 1500 pickup truck there with only one of us able to drive that much. After some soul searching, we decided to try a commercial vehicle moving company. Mastcar is located in Naples and thus was an obvious possibility. It was in dealing with Mr. Mast that we found the sense of safety and professionalism that we sought. Mr. Mast has a deep sense of personal commitment to fulfilling his customer's needs and treating their vehicle as if it were his own. He answered all of our questions before we even had to ask them. We were totally satisfied with this experience in could have well been a trying circumstance. We recommend Mastcar totally and would gladly use them again. ...[More]
By Rob Blankenship on Mastcar Transport about 50 Minutes Ago
The originally carrier we were scheduled with called us a day before we were moving to say that he couldn't arrive until the next day. Since our flights were in the morning, the driver asked us to just hide the keys so he could pick it up later in the day (!!) I called Angela immediately and she worked tirelessly for there rest of the day to make sure we could get on a carrier who could pick up the car that day. By 7pm the car was picked up. I was really blown away by the amount of work Angela put in to get us on a new carrier. She really understood our plight without me having to explain that I wasn't okay with leaving our keys and car somewhere after we had already flown out. I would absolutely use Ship a Car Direct again!...[More]
By Liz on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
While it is a gamble to use a car transport service not knowing whether you will receive good or bad service, I can say without a doubt that it is a 100% guarantee that you DO NOT want to use Ground Force One to do your automobile transport. The individuals there, (Jackie and Sasha), will inform you that they will assign a driver and give you his or her cell phone number the day before your automobile is to be picked up. Having this in mind I contacted my driver the day before, no problem. He said he would be there in the morning to pick up my vehicle. I contacted the driver on the morning of the pickup – same thing, no problem he indicated he would be there to pick up the vehicle – no problem. When a few hours went by and he didn’t show up I called him again. This time he told me and I quote “I am no longer working with this company. Someone should have called you to inform you. You can call the main office number but they will probably give you a song and dance.” Upon calling the main number, the designated phone number to leave messages on, and the Ground Force One Emergency Number I received no reply from anyone at this company EVER!!! It was only after I called the Broker, Dynamic Auto Movers, who set up the job with Ground Force One that I was informed that the only option available for me would be that I would have to drive my car, myself, down to the terminal some 30 miles away to drop it off if I still wanted the car to go on the day of pickup and THEN I was told that the only way for me to get back to my house after drop off was to take a taxi home that I would be fully reimbursed for. As soon as I paid for the taxi they THEN informed me via email that they would only cover 50% of the cost of the transportation even after I provided them with a receipt. When I called them to get the final amount of the cashier’s check I had to provide the driver with I was told they would only cover 35% of the cost of the taxi. Holding my car hostage until I paid the amount they demanded, I had very few options to comply with their demands despite how unethical and dishonestly they had behaved on this transaction. Again, I know there are a lot of 50 50 situations when you select a company to transport your automobile. The only SURE 100% thing is NOT TO USE this company! No customer service support after hours or weekends – let alone during normal business hours, very dishonest people who change a written agreement on a moment’s notice, no organization, no integrity, and an attitude on the phone that gives the customer the impression that these people don’t have a CLUE what they are doing or how to run a business. ...[More]
By Nick on Ground Force One about 4 Hours Ago
Joe was honest, easy to work with and set me up with a great company that delivered my car safely and on time. I will recommend AAA to everyone I know who needs reliable vehicle transport services....[More]
By James J Justice on AAA Transporters about 4 Hours Ago
When I first reached out to the folks at Dynamic Auto Movers, they were MORE THAN HAPPY to offer to transport my car for me. I made one major mistake however. I told them that I needed to move the car on a specific day. Once I did that and planned my schedule completely around that date about a week before the move, they indicated that they could no longer transport my vehicle for the original price agreed upon even though we had a signed and binding contract. Instead it was going to cost me $100 more because I wanted my car picked up on a specific day even though they had this information 30 days in advance!!! Not having much choice because of the plans I had made that revolved around my pick up day, I reluctantly agreed. The whole reason I agreed to this was because I was now in such a tight spot I couldn’t get out of with the plans I had made so I agreed with the understanding that a driver would be at my residence to pick up my vehicle ON THE ORIGINALLY PLANNED DATE IN WHICH I NEEDED THE CAR MOVED. A new contract was drawn up reflecting the additional $100 which I then signed and sent back to the company. Additionally, like the first contract I indicated my debit card info in the blanks on the form where needed. For some strange reason the employee, (Miah), that set up this move for me reached out to me on two separate occasions requesting my debit card information AGAIN. I asked why she was continually reaching out to me for information that she already had ON HER OWN COMPANY DOCUMENTATION. After several minutes she indicated that “Oh yes I see it now. It’s not often that people fill out the company agreement correctly so I don’t normally look at that section of the agreement”. Having that sorted out, I thought, with the understanding, again, that I was agreeing in writing to the extra $100 so that the driver would be there on the day I needed them, on the day of pickup I was informed by the driver that he no longer worked with the company and that his company should have called me which they never did….EVER!!! The only solution that Dynamic Auto Movers could provide was for me to drive my car 30 miles to the drop off point and take a taxi home. So in summary, I paid $100 more to have a driver show up on the day I needed them, which didn’t happen with ME driving the car down to the company’s drop off terminal. Dynamic was able to get an additional $100 dollars out of me for ME to drive my own vehicle to the company drop off point. Hey Dynamic…. How about reimbursing me the $100 dollars extra I spent to DO YOU JOB FOR YOU?!!!!! It’s a 50 50 risk with whatever company you use but a 100% guarantee that if you use this company YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS!!! AVOID THIS COMPANY OR USE THEM AT YOUR OWN PERIL!!! ...[More]
By Nick on Dynamic Auto Movers about 4 Hours Ago
My car was shipped from Vancouver, Washington to Aurora, CO. Leo was such a nice guy to work with a sense of humor. From the first conversation via phone I trusted him with my car shipment process. The transaction was easy and fair. Not to mention that their quote was the cheapest compared to the others that I have gotten from additional companies. When I had questions, Leo always answered, so that alone went a long way with me. Oh yeah, my Honda Accord set up in Washington for at least, 8 months that it became low on oil. The transport driver even checked and put oil in the car before he cranked it and drove it on the semi. How cool is that! I would definitely use again on my next vehicle shipment since I travel a lot with the military. I totally recommend this company for any vehicle shipping. I personally saved their number in my phone for future use....[More]
By Eugene Whatley on iMovers about 5 Hours Ago
By Eugene Whatley on iMovers about 5 Hours Ago
I shipped a vehicle from GA to CO. I left the car with some friends and had them meet the driver and then was in the delivery location to meet the driver myself. Josh was great and helped me with the details. The only critiques that I might have is the once a shipper was available it all happened fairly quick and I had to scramble to make the vehicle available with people working, etc... Then the vehicle arrived a day earlier than I was ready for it. It all worked out and it was in great condition when it arrived. I was pretty worried about the convertible soft top but it made it unscathed. The was just some brake dust on it and it washed off easily. Overall excellent service and I'd use them again....[More]
By Eric A on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 11 Hours Ago
My experience wit Door to Door was excellent from the time I received their quote to the final delivery of my car. Mikela was wonderful, knowledgeable and so patient with me; I changed my pick up locations 3 times, my delivery location and the pick up date once. To me I felt I was such a difficult customer but Mikela never made me feel like I was bothering at all; she even followed up with me to make sure everything went well with the delivery of my car. My driver was Earl and he was just as wonderful as Mikela. The original estimated delivery date of the car was 5-7 days but he delivered the car to me in 4 days. He was very pleasant, prompt and professional. Door to Door prices was one of the lowest quotes and at first I was very concerned but I checked their reviews and check to see if they had anything on the business bureau site. The reviews were great and there were no issues on the better business bureau site so I went with them. I am very, very, very happy that I did. I would recommend them to anyone that needs to have their car transported....[More]
By Meschon on Door to Door Transport about 13 Hours Ago
I am very happy to choose King of the Road to transport my two cars from Chicago to Texas. 1 There is absolutely no hidden fee 2 Julia is very responsive and schedule the delivery right on time. So we don't have to spent extra bucks to rent a car. It really give us a pleasant experience and smooth move....[More]
By Xiaoyan on King of the Road Transport Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Stateway's quote was not only lower than the others I received, but they did a good job of finding a carrier who was able to pick up the vehicle the day after I placed the order AND delivered it to me 980 miles away in less than 24 hours! My wife was stunned when I surprised her with it in our driveway a full week earlier than either of us expected it. I should also applaud the carrier, Heart of Texas Transport for their friendliness, communication and SUPER fast delivery. I couldn't be happier with them and will strive to use them again if the need arises....[More]
By Brian B. on Stateway Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
I neeeded to ship my car from California to Indiana. I contacted Laki at Nationwide. He was very professional and helpful. I received my car early than expected and in good condition. I am extremely pleased with their services. They deliver exceptional service and I would definitely use Nationwide for future business....[More]
By Chim on Nationwide Transport Services about 15 Hours Ago
My Honda Accord was picked up on Thursday and delivered on Saturday. Joanna was very straightforward, and I will be using her again. Good Luck with your new company Joanna, I'm sure you guys will be just fine. Thanks - Matt...[More]
By Matthew on Ironclad Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago
Highly recommended without regards! Excellent customer service! Special and personal attention! Car was in the same exact way I left it! I was scared to leave my car and how it would be handed back to me, but the service since the beginning was absolutely amazing. I have nothing negative to say about them, the service nor the experience....[More]
By Nel VC on National Car Transport about 16 Hours Ago
Easy to contact customer service if you have any needs. I first put Tuesday(7/14) as the first available date and then rescheduled to the weekend (7/18). I called on the next Monday(7/20) to assure that the car was ready to go anytime. Car was picked up on 7/22 morning....[More]
By Chloe Lin on Direct Express Auto Transport about 17 Hours Ago
TO: Joe As of yesterday we decided to sell the old truck and won't be needing your service. Thank you for your excellent service delivering our mini cooper. Perfect. ...[More]
By Staci G. on AAA Transporters about 17 Hours Ago
Shipped two cars from a smaller city in California to Ohio. David found a shipper willing to transport the vehicles down to Los Angeles on a transporter, where they were consolidated onto a larger transporter then on to Ohio. David was up front with me the whole way and when he had a shipper willing to make the pick up he told me the pros and the cons. Was referred to David by a relative who had a similarly good experience. Would use again. ...[More]
By Joe S on Ship a Car Direct about 18 Hours Ago
I want t thank the folks at Ellison Transport for their exceptional service that they offered during the process.l was very skeptical in the first place because i have never done this before, but Ellison assured me that they would make the process worry free for me. He explained the process completely and kept me fully informed from the day i booked until the vehicle was delivered. As nervous as i was , i called them quite often, and always got an answer or a call back.I was kept up to date via email, on the the delivery time. Thanks guys you have exceeded all my expectations, i will definitely use your company again, and will recommend you to others....[More]
By Alpian Williams on Ellison Transport about 19 Hours Ago
After a long, long communication via email, phone etc, we planned for a pick up date. Unfortunately the car wasn't ready and we adjusted the pick up date (only 24 hours later), and they stopped answering my calls. Finally I contacted the operator and she told me that Clarence wasn't available, well, thanks for letting me know!!!. Someone else picked up the slack and got a pick up date ready again. The next day had a call that the company they picked wanted more money, so he was going to give me $100 dollars back for the inconvenience and that he will find another company. Well, 24 hours later I received the full refund and no email with an explanation. I still haven't heard from them and I am pretty sure I never will. Reason other reviews I came to the conclusion they only deal with easy moves, if a move is either to far or complicated they will try to help you but at the end is just a bluff. I had to buy tickets to fly to the west coast and drive the car to Colorado cause I have a deadline for storage. I will not recommend this company, not for the services since I didn't get any, but for the costumer services and lack of trust, not trustworthy....[More]
By Ariel Rodriguez on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 20 Hours Ago
I would use them again and again to transport anything. The people from one end to the other were friendly and very personal. From the onset, they tried to get me the best value I could afford. They kept their promise to call throughout the transportation of the vehicle. I could always get hold of anyone to answer my questions. I did not need to punch in one number after another. Such a reliable company is hard to come by these days. They deserve FIVE STARS for all that they've done just for one customer....[More]
By Barbara H. on AutoStar Transport Express about 21 Hours Ago
Great customer service from the initial contact. Brian was very knowledgeable and walked me through the entire process. Pick-up was delayed to truck issues outside the control of humans. Once fixed vehicle was picked up and deliver within two days. ...[More]
By aaron whitham on Auto Transport 123 about 21 Hours Ago
Felicia was amazing. She is very knowledgeable and helpful. The price she quote was very close to the price we ended paying, I think the price that I payed was even a little less that what was originally quoted. She was very clear on explaining all that would happen from the day that I called for a quote until the day the car would be picked up and delivered. As the day for the pick up got closer she kept me informed of possible day and time that it could happen. She worked with me and my needs for pick up date. The order number was 1017151 and the shipment was from Houston to Florida. The car arrived in good condition and the driver kept me informed of possible day and time of arrival. I will definitely use this company again and I will be calling Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872 Thank you for making my experience so easy....[More]
By Bibi Diaz on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 1 2015 7:54PM
Thus was a great first experience to transport a vehicle. Truck driver was great, and the broker, Jason, was very honest. I would definitely use their service again in the future. ...[More]
By chong on Galaxy Auto Shipping LLC on Aug 1 2015 7:52PM
My husbands car starting having engine problems when we arrived at our hotel in Iowa. We were on a three day drive from Grand Rapids Michigan to Las Vegas Nevada, as we were relocating. We were incredibly stressed out and not sure exactly what or how to go about finishing the next two days of our drive. We ended up deciding to rent a car, and have my husband's shipped to our apartment in Nevada. Due to time constraints we were not able to be present when the car was picked up. Thankfully our hotel was very accomidating and worked with the driver to ensure to car was picked up. The pick up was a day earlier than expected and delivered two days earlier than expected. The truck driver (who's name escapes me), was very friendly and helpful. What started as a stressful situation lead to a great experience, and would recommend this company to anyone. Thank you again....[More]
By Lindsay Bolhuis on Direct Express Auto Transport on Aug 1 2015 7:04PM