View 148,550 Reviews on 3,538 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 48
Reviews 1-25 of 1183
Had just got a my old job back and had to move back to Jacksonville in a hurry. Taking my second car down had to be transported. Liked the honesty fro...[More]
By Mickey on Exceptional Auto Transport about 45 Minutes Ago
My experience was awesome if I have to do it over again it will be with Chell Hart of the Auto Shipping Group. I was clueless and this was my first ti...[More]
By dan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
Excellent service. Would recommend. Initially was skeptical, but was happy when my vehicle was delivered.Call them at 407-268-6689...[More]
By Geronimo Gibovich on AAA Transporters America about 1 Hour Ago
Brett at Amerifreight was the broker agent and he competently addressed all our questions throughout the process. He was accessible by phone – ...[More]
By Glen D on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
I bought my husband a Ducati 1098 from someone in WI. They were able to transport the bike for less than it would have cost me to drive up and get. My...[More]
By Andrea Boyes on Truck It Transport Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Graham was very helpful. The pickup took longer than I expected but the delivery of the car came a day early, which was greatly appreciated. ...[More]
By RG in Va on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
Angel's Moving Cars really honours their name. My wife, daughter and I were relocating for work from Charleston, West Virginia to Houston, Texas i...[More]
By Miguel Tovar on Angels Moving Autos about 4 Hours Ago
Lola was really easy to work with. She contacted me when there was a last minute cancellation of a car. She gave me a cheap rate that I got at the beg...[More]
By Noah on Door to Door Transport about 9 Hours Ago
I paid top price for a 2 day pickup. After a week went by, they said 90% get picked up the first two days. After two weeks I had had enough of their e...[More]
By Brian Hedger on Direct Express Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
Lance was amazing! He had such great follow through and exceeded our expectations! He had the vehicle picked up early, and delivered early! We were...[More]
By Shannon on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
Marie at extension 828 help me do all my various needs and solved all the complications of transporting my vehicle as far as it had to go. Marie and T...[More]
By Darin on Total Car Shipping about 13 Hours Ago
called Nationwide/Laki on Wed morning(as scheduled carrier backed out at last minute) for possible pick-up on Thur. Laki called back on Thur afternoon...[More]
By DV Ries on Nationwide Transport Services about 15 Hours Ago
I was in a sticky situation of moving out of AZ to TN and pretty much only had one day available for the vehicle to be picked up as I needed to go on ...[More]
By Evelyn on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
I had never used a service to transport a car so I was a little worried about how it all worked and whether the car would arrive in good condition and...[More]
By Kathleen Moore on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 15 Hours Ago
Pick up on time and at requested location Delivery was on schedule and vehicle parked in owners driveway. We watched driver remove vehicle in street ...[More]
By james Armstrong on Door to Door Transport about 15 Hours Ago
this company worked hard to get my pbusiness. I had a special emergency with my 14 yo son who is terminally ill. The van was picked up and promised to...[More]
By kerry mccall on eShip about 16 Hours Ago
Response from eShip
Craig G about 15 Hours Ago
Let me first start off by saying the driver was stopped by the Department of Agriculture due to the customer having 2 oxygen tanks in the vehicle. The...[More]
This company is a company the will quote you one price and then before pick up will tell you that the carrier broke down , or can not pick the vehicle...[More]
By kyle on US Car Transporters LLC about 16 Hours Ago
Ellen was the second person I spoke to regarding my vehicle transport. She was extremely helpful and everything she said happened and the experience ...[More]
By John Davis on Gold Star Transport about 16 Hours Ago
After losing a deposit with another transport company, I called Angels. They were so helpful and honest. The van came on time and the driver was cou...[More]
By Julie on Angels Moving Autos about 17 Hours Ago
I was extremely skeptical having not ever shipped a car and hearing horror stories. I went through a broker just to be safe and am honestly happy I di...[More]
By Andrea on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 17 Hours Ago
Autoline is a very good and excellent auto transport company because they will work with your budget and schedule.I recently used them to ship my car ...[More]
By mona majan on Autoline Transport about 17 Hours Ago
The quote was very competitive , especially for enclosed transport (which I preferred) . The initial response and responses to subsequent questions b...[More]
By John George on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 17 Hours Ago
Jim Ford Trucking did a great job transporting my car. They were on time picking up and delivering my car at a fair price. What I appreciated the most...[More]
By Susan Brisbane on Jim Ford Trucking about 17 Hours Ago
I was very impress with the service I received from All American Transport. Wasn't sure how things would work out with this being my first auto shipm...[More]
By Ken T. on All American Transport about 17 Hours Ago
Autostart gave me the best quote by far, when I required to speak with an agent I was able to do it and Mario went beyond his duties to describe ...[More]
By Marco Manriquez on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 17 Hours Ago