View 153,879 Reviews on 3,614 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 34
Reviews 1-25 of 849
This company has transported 4 vehicles for me in the past 2 weeks. I am a person that likes things on time and what United Auto Logistics offered me was beyond what I was expecting. Mr. Morgan has gone beyond his duties as a broker. These people are professionals in their field. I HIGH recommend them as a transport company. Billy is the only person that I call for my cars. Thank you very much Billy and Jessica. Will continue to do busy with you guys....[More]
By Maung Paing on United Auto Logistics about 7 Minutes Ago
Quick thank you for the professional services provided and received. The Jeep arrived safely and a day early. Thanks for all your help. Regards, Harold....[More]
By Harold Ward on Safeway Car Transport LLC about 16 Minutes Ago
Excellent service. Would recommend. Initially was skeptical, but was happy when my vehicle was delivered.Call them at 407-268-6689...[More]
By Carl M on American Auto Transportation about 25 Minutes Ago
THANK YOU BERNIE I originally tried for a month to have my car delivered by Premier Auto Shippers it never happened. They only returned my call one time. I called them many times. They lied to me 4 times about picking up my car. Lee is very rude and abusive on the phone. I called Bernie, she helped me cancel my contract with them. She helped me step by step through the process of getting my car. She called me many times through the process. She had a carrier in 3 hours. The person I spoke to at the transport dispatch told me he had contacted Premier to pick up my car. They had it listed for 1200.00 cussed at him and told him they would not do it for that amount. They quoted me 805.00 Beware of companies that quote low. The transport company was great early pickup and early delivery. No problems. Thanks Brian. ...[More]
By Randy on Excellent Auto Transport about 31 Minutes Ago
I asked the car dealer, where I bought the car, who they would recommend for transporting my daughters car cross country , they gave me Angels Moving Auto Well they were not only professional, they kept in contact with me the entire trip and upon delivery and so very nice. I knew where the car was at all times. driver very professional also and friendly. i would highly recommend this company to anyone who need transportation of any car cross country. very satisfied with them.. ...[More]
By Terry on Angels Moving Autos about 2 Hours Ago
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE USED THIS TYPE OF SERVICE, I WAS APPREHENSIVE. I WOUND UP BEING PLEASENTLY SURPRISED. MY 2014 CORVETTE WAS SHIPPED FROM LONG BEACH LONG ISLAND TO FT LAUDERDALE RIGHT ON SCHEDULE AND IN PERFECT CONDITION. THE MOVE WAS MADE ON ONLY 2 DAYS NOTICE AND STILL ONLY COST 700 DOLLARS. THANKS FOR THE HELP, I WILL BE SENDING THE CAR BACK THE SAME WAY PAUL W....[More]
By Paul W on Open Road Auto Transport Service LLC about 2 Hours Ago
I spent quite a bit of time researching transport companies. I was getting worried after reading so many horror stories. I then googled "top auto transport companies" and there were a few websites listing their top 100's. I noticed that one company might be #1 on one list and #40 on another. AneriFreight, however, was the only company consistently in the top 5. I decided to hire them and was assigned to Ali Miller. Ali obtained me as a client at a time when my work schedule was ridiculous and I could not be by my phone much. There were several issues that arose (all my fault) and she immediately contacted me and made me aware of the issues at hand. When all was fianlly settled and the driver was at the pick up site, the owner of the car I purchased was nowhere to be found. Ali convinced him to wait for my sake. Five hours later, the driver finally got in touch with the seller and my car was delivered from NY to Louisiana just 2 1/2 days later. There is a reason AmeriFreight has so many positive reviews. They understand that doing the right thing and providing exceptional customer service will provide better long-term business than the companies who just go for the quickest dollar with no regards to their reputation. Don't even consider another company. Call AmeriFreight and ask for Ali !!...[More]
By Rick Decedue on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 10 Hours Ago
I had to ship a car from Connecticut to Oregon. I was nervous about shipping a car across the country and how much it might cost to do so. I received many responses from different companies with many different estimates and I was a bit overwhemed as to how to choose a company. Fortunately one of the companies that I spoke with was auto shipping group, and specifically Malia McClain as my contact person. I found her to be very helpful answering my many questions, and reassuring as well.Everything she discussed with me was honest and accurate. If I need to ship a car again, I will use this company,and hopefully Malia(I hope I'm spelling that correctly) will work with me again. Thanks ...[More]
By Maureen Cook on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Would definitely use again and also refer to my friends. Alex the contact person was very responsive to any questions or concerns. Angelo, the auto transporter was there on time; even though we were late he was very understanding and still delivered our cars in a timely manner.Thanks again for good service guys!...[More]
By Imani on Lightning Auto Carriers about 11 Hours Ago
I recently used Montway Auto Transport to send a car from Tennessee to Nevada. I was extremely happy with the entire experience. The contact person was helpful and knowledgeable. Promised call-backs were prompt and the estimates of time were very close. The driver used (Armada Auto Transport) was friendly and he kept me updated on his arrival time. I would recommend Montway to anyone interested in shipping a vehicle. It was a pleasure doing business with them....[More]
By Mark Correlli on Montway Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
My car actually arrived today! On time as the carrier said. This was my first time shipping a car and I was extremely nervous about it. I had so many questions, but Debbie was able to answer all of them in a professional and prompt manner. She was really great to work with and it made my moving process so much better and easier. Debbie found a good carrier company who was able to transport my car in the winter, and for a reasonable price! If you are looking for someone to help you through this process, Way to go transport, LLC is seriously the way to go! They are credible, reliable, and honest. Thank you so much Debbie!!...[More]
By L.O. on Way To Go Auto Transport LLC about 12 Hours Ago
Showroom Transport was excellent in setting up this transport, said they would see if they could get truck there the next day and did. Had transporter to contact me that they would be picking up skidder the next day. Transporter got skidder delivered when they said. Price was fine for this type of service. Will call Showroom Transport the next time I need to ship something. Thank you....[More]
By jim rhodes on Showroom Transport about 12 Hours Ago
After negative experiences getting quotes from other brokers, I was relieved to finally work with someone who was knowledgeable, honest and polite. Ali was great to work with and continued to keep me informed through out the process....[More]
By Caroline on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 13 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 47 Minutes Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I was very nervous about shipping my car - not only is it expensive (Porsche) but it's used for business (real estate). I did a lot of online research and read nothing but horrible reviews about most of the carriers you find when you do a google search. I finally ran across this company and I couldn't have been more pleased with my choice. Everything worked just as they promised. The driver actually came a day early which was great because I was very concerned about the car showing up when I needed it. Process was quick and easy, and the driver stayed in contact with me and gave me ample heads up (one call 24hrs before and one call 30min before both pickup and delivery). Car showed up just how I had left it. So, if you are reading this - stop spending hours online researching all these online companies and getting yourself freaked out about handing your baby off to a complete stranger. Ship a Car Direct is the way to go. This company was great and I highly recommend them!...[More]
By Peter on Ship a Car Direct about 14 Hours Ago
These people are clueless. They never answer the phone. The main number doesn't have voicemail available. We had to call the original broker company to get ahold of them for pickup info. We waited 7 hours for them to pickup the car with no call about being delayed. And now, we called to confirm the car will arrive tomorrow on the delivery date (10 days later) only to be told it won't arrive until Monday. Thanks for not calling us and letting us know. Never use this company. ...[More]
By Melody Portillo on AAA Family Trucking about 14 Hours Ago
Ali was very honest in presenting expectations and costs. She was personable but professional. While I really appreciated working with her, the driver kept me "on call" for 24 hours on pickup, and then kept giving the receiving parties unclear times (and I was paying them for their time!) This was my first time transporting a vehicle. In the future I would utilize Ali's skills more in narrowing down the time frames....[More]
By nancy on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 14 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 48 Minutes Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
My 6th transactions with PDQ Auto Movers. Never had a problem. Customer Service is EXCELLENT! Always upfront with everything. Always on-time. PDQ Auto Movers is the right choice for moving cars! ...[More]
By JOSH K. on PDQ Auto Movers Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
Jeff was extremely helpful from start to finish. He was attentive, and would answer our emails within seconds. Also, when on the phone, Jeff was understanding and knowledgeable, and we trusted him with our vehicle. I would love to use Jeff as our account executive again, and we're currently working with him on another potential delivery. Best, Tabish...[More]
By Tabish Jesrai on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 14 Hours Ago
JEFF BAYS JEFFB@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-284-7180 Tabish, I am glad that your transport went as well as it did. Looking forward to taking care of you...[More]
So my son needed his car shipped asap .Nicole and lavanda made it happen.the car was picked up a day early they both made sure I was comfortable and understood how it works. Thank you guys so much..as for the condition of the car his muffler was knocked loss....[More]
By lakisha on Auto Transport 123 about 15 Hours Ago
I enjoyed my work with this company and had no issues. The car was picked up and dropped off on schedule. There was no visible damage. The driver and customer rep staff were pleasant and professional. ...[More]
By PR Ship on Angels Moving Autos about 16 Hours Ago
In General it was good service. they were confuse what date they will pick up the care. They tried to take more money from me. They picked up the car after 5 days from date I asked. the good think was that they didn't late to drop the car, but it was after midnight....[More]
By Frank on Montway Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago
Good price, and customer service. They made calls to me from the office,as well as the driver calling me....[More]
By mike kane on Angels Moving Autos about 16 Hours Ago
Good follow up and timely response. Flexible with changes and schedule without change in price. First time civilian transport and Bash a was patient, friendly and compliant....[More]
By sara on Auto Transport 123 about 16 Hours Ago
Ship-A-Car-Direct made moving my car an easy snap. They offer a great service that locates the shippers for you. This is my second time using Ship-A-Car-Direct, and I will definitely use them again....[More]
By Bruce A on Ship a Car Direct about 16 Hours Ago
I have used Bill and Transport Connection 4 times now and have been absolutely satisfied. Within 2 hours, Bill always finds a carrier with the exact specification and price that I am looking for. All transports have been timely and all of the carriers are pleasant to work with....[More]
By Pam Epstein on Transport Connection about 16 Hours Ago