View 171,931 Reviews on 3,865 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 41
Reviews 1-25 of 1014
The company Kept me up to date on the pick up and drop off of my car. the damage was to my antenna I reported it so they know for the future to remove them from the car ...[More]
By Dred on Auto Transport 123 about 12 Minutes Ago
I'm in the Japan and I was PCSing from the base in Virginia to El Paso. Vanessa helped me transport my new jeep Cherokee. Booking was quick delivery was quicker. And the price was the best I'd found after searching all day. I will be contacting you again when I return Vanessa thanks for the help....[More]
By Omar Rodriguez on Navy Auto Transport about 17 Minutes Ago
Jonathan was awesome. Always promptly responded to my questions and provided all requested information. A1A Transport were very professional and kept me informed every step of the way. My vehicle was delivered earlier than estimated and in excellent condition. Would definitely use this company again. ...[More]
By Shannon Harding on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 32 Minutes Ago
The guys at Navy Auto Transport made this transport process headache free and simple. It was a smooth process from the beginning , the car was picked up and delivered on time. I would use them again and strongly recommend their service. Thank you Navy Auto, you guys are the best. ...[More]
By Sosa on Navy Auto Transport about 38 Minutes Ago
I told Manny about my previous horrible experience with a previous shipper and he guaranteed me I would be pleased with there service. I cannot express how awesome there company is. They answered every call. Very professional every one I spoke with. The driver called me on pickup and keep me updated on his trip to Florida. The 67 Camaro was perfect on delivery. The truck that delivered my car was very clean and looked very expensive. Great job and Thank you again for making the delivery of our 67 Camaro a perfect example of how a company should be managed. Thank You Again: The Edwards Family ...[More]
By kenneth edwards on National Auto Shipping about 1 Hour Ago
Response from National Auto Shipping
Manny about 57 Minutes Ago
For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide y...[More]
Felicia was nothing short of amazing. This being my first time shipping I was very skeptical and worried about the whole process. I felt at ease after she walked me thru the process. She was very honest and transparent. It all went just as she said it would. I feel as though I have made a friend in the shipping industry. And for this I want to say thank you to an awesome person and to a job well done. Regards, Dean...[More]
By Dean Hehn on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
On 9/23/15 I contacted Grifo Auto Transport asked if they were able to service the dates of 9/23 or 9/24.  I was assured that it wouldn't be a problem.  They took a deposit of 150.00 on the promise of picking up my vehicle and shipping it to me.  I was told that the 23rd or 24th It would be picked up at the designated location.  Lenny owner of Grifo never stayed in contact...I had to keep chasing him to find out the issue.  I've incurred late fees due to the non professionalism of him not picking up my vehicle and non proper communication.  He would not call me on phone to communicate when requested, but send text messages instead. Lying about he had drivers. This continued on into the following week all he was doing was bidding against other companies and raising my rate.  I had to end up hiring another company on my own to get the job done, due to the incompetence of this joke of a company!  This was a scam for my money.  I've requested my money 3 times and still have not received a refund yet.  They're under investigation for their impractical practices. Go elsewhere to get serviced. This place is joke!     ...[More]
By Tmac on Grifo Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Overall I had a good experience with Auto Movers. The pick up was door to door but the delivery man spoke no English which made the process stressful. I didn't realize I could not give a check and there was some miscommunication there. Once it was figured out it was fine. The change in my car was taken out of the change compartment but other than that no items were stolen. Overall good experience and I would use them again....[More]
By Emily Wagner on Dynamic Auto Movers about 6 Hours Ago
After several good experiences shipping 2 cars to and from FL, a change in personnel has led to confusion and chaos for us and the truckers. The last two or three shipments, including our current ship, they are totally unable to get the dates right and we end up dealing with multiple truckers trying to pick up on different dates. No matter what you do to try to get the order pick up and delivery times right at outset, they blow it by their inability to communicate with each other between sales and operations. When you see and report errors in their confirming emails, and phone and discuss, it has no effect. Do not know why, but it seems as though all the good people left and the org has gone haywire. Plus, I noticed this year, truckers quoted lower prices but Stateway kept the reduction by increasing the deposit paid to them. Regret to say, I think we are done with them. ...[More]
By Tom S on Stateway Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
After researching companies for shipping my car across the country, I ended up choosing Ship a Car Direct. Matt Wood was helpful and professional from the minute I spoke with him. He was on top of the whole transaction and there if I needed. The driver was nice and courteous. I really didn't worry about my car and it arrived in perfect condition on time! Would definitely use them again and recommend them....[More]
By Meg on Ship a Car Direct about 9 Hours Ago
This is a rebuttal review after Upscale Transport reported me as a non customer to if you check my review below, they reported me as non customer after replying to my review and giving explanations. In any case, I proved myself a genuine customer of upscale transport and now writing a rebuttal review for them I would like to tell you all how upscale auto transport deals with negative reviews after their horrible service. This is by far the most unprofessional company ever. After I posted my honest review about this company, their representative named Kay started calling me and leaving me voice messages asking me to delete my review, otherwise his managers would fire him. He even sent me emails to delete the review, otherwise he would be jobless right after Christmas. Obviously these were tactics thought about by him and his managers together to get the negative review deleted. Excerpt from his emails is as follows: ========================================== 1. Do you think you can help me in regards to the reviews and ratings? I still have management on my case and what I believe possible termination. I’m trying to make sure I’ll have a job after our holiday vacation. 2. Ok great thanks I hope someday you feel what’s its like to be in our shoes and someone denies you help… with time your review will pass no worries. Not every man backs up his word… God bless sir ====================================== Based on above, you guys can decide if you want to deal with this company or not. I am going to leave that up to your discretion. ORIGINAL REVIEW WITH UPSCALE"S RESPONSE IS AS FOLLOWS: I signed a contract with Upscale auto transport on October 3, 2014 to transport my car and motor bike from Seattle WA to Atlanta GA. The first pick up date as per the contract was Oct 30. I paid a deposit of 179.95 dollars on Oct 3 for my car and then $104.95 more on Oct 9 for my motor bike making it a total of 284.9 dollars . Total price quote for both vehicles as per contract was 1275 dollars . 2 days before the first pick up date, I got a call from one of their agents saying that the price now is 150 dollars more which was in violation of the contract. They were trying to mint extra money at the last minute as they knew that it would be hard for me to ship my car around Oct 30 and I was flying to Atlanta on Oct 31. The reason they gave me for jacking up the price at last moment was that their Sales person Henry who booked my order did it on a low price and now he is fired. Also, they told me that I'll have to pay extra because no driver to accept my order on such a low price. I asked them why telling me all this at the very last moment to which I was told nothing. I sensed their con means and figured how unethical and unreliable this company was. I immediately sent a cancellation email 24 hours prior to the first pick up date (I have all those emails saved for legal purposes). As per contract, if the order was cancelled 24 hours prior to the first pick up date, 100 percent refund is available with no questions asked. It has been more than a month since then and I haven't gotten my money back. One of their agents emailed back almost 24 days after the cancellation saying that it takes 7-14 business days. However, he didn't realize that he was emailing 24 days after. I have already reported this incident with BBB. I have called this business and even emailed them several times but in vain. In am in touch with my legal counsel to see what are my legal options in this case. In short please understand this auto transport business before you hire someone to ship your vehicles. I was warned by so many good brokers who kept on telling me that these guys would ditch me at the last moment. Unfortunately, I was too naive at that time as it was my first time shipping my vehicles. Fingers burnt, lessons learned. However, avoid this company. Spend some bucks extra to buy yourself some peace of mind and stay away from such scamsters. ======================================= we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. Unfortunately our own carriers were not doing this particular route, we had to broker your vehicles to another carrier whose carrier needed maintenance done on his trailer in order to begin pickups, which did cause a major delay. we gave you the option of another driver that was asking for 150 more but would pick up that day, it is our job to relate the message to you, in and when we were a scam company we would of sent for the pick up with out you knowing of the extra price but we didnt we just made it an option please keep in mind a holiday ws coming up and driver CAN take off at any given moment. We apologize for the delay, but unfortunately in the transporting business delays may occur. Also, we did attempt to reach out to you several times to schedule with another carrier. It was until we realized this post was brought up onto transport reviews, that you no longer wanted the services to be completed by our company. We simply tried reaching out to recover the delay that occurred. Again, we apologize for this inconvenience and as you know now our company went ahead and fully refunded you. Warm Regards, Upscale Auto Transport...[More]
By Jasbinder on Upscale Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
Beware!! If I could give it 0 stars I WOULD. This was the worst company to deal with. They over promise and under deliver. I bought my wife a car from New Jersey for Christmas in early December and they were to pick it up and deliver by christmas. They kept saying they were going to pick up the car over and over again and finally delivered it at the end of January. They ended up charging me over $200.00 more than they quoted. They have you over a barrel and will charge you more to just get your car you wanted yesterday. ...[More]
By jwaters on Montway Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
I used an internet search to get shipping quotes and honestly I thought I would have trouble finding an honest company to deal with, we all know how the internet can be... Nationwide Transport had the best price and I was contacted by Corey Riorden and he expressed a genuine concern for my shipping needs and strived throughout the entire process to gain and secure my trust and confidence. When I had questions and concerns he immediatly went to work on it to straighten it out and ensure me I had no need to worry. I actually called and did not leave a message once and in about 3 minutes he was calling me back making sure everything was OK. I was super impressed with Nationwide Transport out of Fort Laurderdale and extremely impressed on how Corey made me feel important as a customer. I would recommend them to everyone to get a car or truck shipped, they are a great company with excellant customer service....[More]
By Dominick Rinaldi on Nationwide Transport Services about 10 Hours Ago
Awesome service deal with Stephanie On Time Delivery would use again Thanks from Joe. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ...[More]
By Joe N on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
My experience with Auto Transport 123 was extremely pleasant. There customer service was beyond expectation, and the attention to detail, wonderful. I would defiantly recommend this company for anyone looking to move a vehicle long distance as I have. From California to Florida, anytime I would call, I was professionally greeted and treated with respect and with the utmost courtesy. My only advisory would be to say, become aware of the drivers who transport your car, and under no circumstances do NOT pay the driver in cash. Besides this, my one word that would best describe my overall experience with AT123 would be, Fantastic!!!...[More]
By Justin Mattox on Auto Transport 123 about 10 Hours Ago
The absolute easiest transport I have ever experienced. I called Joe Ortega on Monday, he had it picked it up Tuesday and delivered to me Wednesday. Wow was I impressed, very good driver and the communication was excellent. Thank You Navy Transport, 10+ from me and I will highly recommend you. Rob Caruso...[More]
By Rob on Navy Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
Michael Moed was very professional. Did exactly what he said he would do. Price was very reasonalble. Had car picked up on the agreed date as it was critical due to Joaquin Hurricane and it's subsequent effect on the area where car was in. Car arrived with no damage. Driver was courteous and friendly. Dispactcher was always available and answered all questions. I would definitely use Mercury again and recommend them to anyone. Thanks again....[More]
By Glenn Sauri on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 11 Hours Ago
This was my first time transporting a vehicle. I sent my Toyota 4x4 pick up truck home to my dad in Indiana. The entire experience went very smoothly from start to finish. I had a little trouble signing the paperwork on line but Jim was very patient with me and we finally got it done. I was kept up dated on the driver's arrival time the day of pick up. The driver was very courteous and professional. He made the pick up very easy. The truck actually arrived a day early to my dad, everything went very smoothly for my dad as well. I felt the price was fair and so did my dad. I would definitely use South Beach Transport again if the need ever arises and will recommend them to friends, co-workers and family. Denise Beanblossom ...[More]
By Denise Beanblossom on South Beach Transport about 11 Hours Ago
I had a problem with another Carrier and I was glad I called SunCoast Auto Transport! They explained their policy and procedures clearly and they came through, getting me a Carrier the very next day. Every job will not be the very next day but at least now I know they are dependable. The Carrier was very good to the car, and was on schedule. I am very happy with the service they provided and the Carrier they used. I recommend them to anyone. Go with this Broker!!! JCGJR (New York)...[More]
By Jose Gonzalez on Suncoast Auto Transport Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
The pick up was fast and friendly. The car arrived in California on the estimated date with no damages. The driver at the drop off location was also friendly and stayed in contact as he got closer to the drop off location. I will use again if I ever need to ship a vehicle. ...[More]
By Amanda on Ship a Car Direct about 12 Hours Ago
This experience with this company was great from start to finish.. I was very impressed by this company and by William if I ever need a transport I would definitely use them again.. They stayed in touch with me through the entire transport and didn't just take my money and assign me a driver.. Thanks guys!...[More]
By Kurtis Snyder on Premium auto movers LLC about 13 Hours Ago
Vivian Garcia put up with a very difficult customer, me! It is much appreciated as I only wanted to pay a certain way by credit card and no other means such as cash (other companies required this) at the end. somehow she did it and within an hour I had a pick up time and everything was paid for. Not only did they pick up on time but the car arrived in only 5 days not the 9 I had agreed to; bonus! The car arrived very early 5 days later and no problems at all. So much appreciation for Vivian! Not sure how she did it but she did. Rare quality in people these days. Give her a raise!...[More]
By Mike Farrell on All American Transport about 13 Hours Ago
As a military wife we struggle constantly moving around adding mileage to our new car, but Vanesa was amazing to us! She answered all of our questions and even answered my phone call at night! the car was picked up right on time, and arrived right on time as well in impeccable condition. She kept us informed throughout the whole process. I'd deffinitely recommend using this company, ask for Vanesa she is who helped us and was very friendly and knowledgable. Thank you Vanesa and NAT! ...[More]
By Christina Daweson on Navy Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
I used the company to shipped my car to Maryland and after a couple of months I had to have my daughter car shipped back to Washington. Both times were great service...[More]
By ferris on Montway Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
My experience with Lindsay through using DIY TRANSPORT was beyond amazing. It is the second time Lindsay has helped me and she has been great with finding a driver within the hour even if it's not guaranteed. She has pulled through both times and is eager to help :) I would definitely recommend her and DIY transport to anyone who needs to ship a car anywhere in the U.S. Both times I shipped were from Cali to Mississippi and took no more than 3 days with pick up AND drop off. ...[More]
By Maria Barrolome on DIY Transport Inc. about 13 Hours Ago