Transport Logo
View 175,182 Reviews on 3,908 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,183th Review now!

Date:7/15/2011 1:24:00 PM
Reviewed:State 2 State Auto Transport (CA)
Subject: super company
Review:I called State 2 State on a Monday morning and the same day they emailed me back they a transport was ready to pick up. I got the car to my dads house on Friday. I was really happy with the level of customer service and care from this company and truck driver.

Response:Posted by a representative of State 2 State Auto Transport (CA) on 7/21/2011 2:33:00 PM
Thank you for your review. State 2 State Auto Transport has a very large network of carrier in our data base to help transport cars with advance booking and even last minute scheduling when needed. Call us for further shipping 800-715-4630
Melissa gave State 2 State Auto Transport (CA) a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:david

Destination:New Jersey

Primary Contact:David
Secondary Contact:judi

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.