Home > Company > Directory > S > State 2 State Auto Transport

Fullerton, California

Currently No FMCSA Info for State 2 State Auto Transport

More Info for State 2 State Auto Transport

At State 2 State Auto Transport we provide fast, friendly, easy car shipping. It's not just a motto, you will be assigned your own transport coordinator that will work with you from the time you book the order until the vehicle is delivered. We provide nationwide door to door service in both open and enclosed trailers. Our pre-selected carriers will transport your vehicle carefully and in a timely matter. We can take care of all your transport issues, inoperable vehicles, multiple cars, dealer transport and your precious cargo exotic or classic car. Our quotes will always include all fuel charges, toll fees and full insurance with a $0 deductible to you. We have an A rating on the BBB and you will never pay an upfront deposit until your vehicle is loaded. Glance through our rating and see why our customers continue to use us and recommend us. Call us @ 800-715-4630 for a fast quote or visit us online easycarshipping.com We look forward to serving your transport needs.
www.EasyCarShipping.com
Reviews

State 2 State Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Fullerton, California

Based on 8 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 7/29/2016 3:52 PM

Very competent company with great respon - State 2 State hung with me while I found my car. It took three offers before I found the perfect car for me. When asked, they provided me a quote for each offer with no complaints. I knew exactly w [More]

Review by on 7/13/2016 12:10 PM

Open Transport of Vehicle - Very Respons - Great experience. Quick to provide a very competitive quote and follow-up. Placed order and next day the vehicle was picked up in FL and delivered to me the same day in SC. Good followup from their [More]

Review by on 6/24/2016 12:39 PM

Excellent - State 2 State arranged shipment of my minivan from Saint Louis to Southern California. Very friendly service - they ensured a pickup date that worked for me answered all my questions promptly and help [More]

www.EasyCarShipping.com