View 144,729 Reviews on 3,492 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,730th Review now!

Poster:Nancy
Date:7/9/2011 5:22:00 PM
Reviewed:State 2 State Auto Transport (CA)
Subject: Excellent experience!
Review:This was the first time we had used a transport service. Whenever we called, Judi was always available to answers all our questions. Everything was explained in detail as to what we should expect and took away any concerns we may have had. The price of $600 was extremely resonable after speaking wih friends who have had their cars transported from one state to another. We spoke with the driver twice before the day of pickup and he was extremely nice. When asked if I can send anything wiith our Grand Cherokee Jeep, he told me to fill it up! So I did, with all goodies for my daughters,including a bike and a TV. He arrived Monday afternoon when he said he would and I was put at ease again after actually meeting Karl. I watched as he inspected the Jeep for any damages, I signed off on it and after watching just how a car does get secured to the carrier, he was gone. Jeep arrived on Long Island, NY Wednesday around 7pm..just as Karl said it would. There were no damages to the Jeep or to the contents we packed inside of it. Should we ever have the need for a transport carrier again, State 2 State would be who we would call. Thanks again guys!

Response:Posted by a representative of State 2 State Auto Transport (CA) on 7/11/2011 7:17:00 PM
Thank you Nancy for the excellent review. We do like to keep clients update with Calls and Dispatch emails throughout shipping. Our office has hundreds of truckers just like yours that go above and beyond to help. - Judi 800-715-4630 - quotes@easycarshipping.com
Nancy gave State 2 State Auto Transport (CA) a rating of: