View 152,871 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,872th Review now!

Poster:Robert
Date:6/30/2011 5:10:00 PM
Reviewed:State 2 State Auto Transport (CA)
Subject: Good service
Review:I was happy with the service provided by State 2 State. David and Judy called and emailed me as promised. My messages were returned even after hours and on Saturday. They took care of my transportation needs and took all the worry out of it for me. I will use them again in the future.

Response:Posted by a representative of State 2 State Auto Transport (CA) on 6/30/2011 5:36:00 PM
Hi Robert! Thanks for the awesome review. We are glad we could help you and strive to be available for all clients such as yourself AFTER HOURS and even WEEKENDS. Enjoy your 2 minivans from the Copart Auction and feel free to call or email us for another quote even before you buy from auctions. Thanks! David 1-800-715-4630
Robert gave State 2 State Auto Transport (CA) a rating of: