Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,457 Reviews on 3,367 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 960 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:Jack Kitterman
Date:7/9/2010 4:21:00 PM
Reviewed:State 2 State Auto Transport (CA)
Subject: Reliability
Review:I have used several transport companies in the past but for ease of use State 2 State has been the best. I receive bids quickly (always competitive). When I am told they were going to pick up my vehicles not only did they notify me ahead of time but gave me the driver's name and phone # to contact. Each time I used the driver called me before I had to call him. This was so much better than having a driver show up unannouced. Eliminates the hassle of dropping what you are doing at the time in order to get a vehicle (or vehicles) ready for them. Professional from start to fiinsh.

Jack Kitterman gave State 2 State Auto Transport (CA) a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:110676-MG

Origin:California

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.