View 149,362 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,363th Review now!

Poster:Jack Kitterman
Date:7/9/2010 4:21:00 PM
Reviewed:State 2 State Auto Transport (CA)
Subject: Reliability
Review:I have used several transport companies in the past but for ease of use State 2 State has been the best. I receive bids quickly (always competitive). When I am told they were going to pick up my vehicles not only did they notify me ahead of time but gave me the driver's name and phone # to contact. Each time I used the driver called me before I had to call him. This was so much better than having a driver show up unannouced. Eliminates the hassle of dropping what you are doing at the time in order to get a vehicle (or vehicles) ready for them. Professional from start to fiinsh.

Jack Kitterman gave State 2 State Auto Transport (CA) a rating of: