Transport Logo
View 175,109 Reviews on 3,907 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,110th Review now!

View Webster Relocation's New Profile

Time On Site:3 Years, 9 Months. Since 2/21/2012
MC-Ff 10601
Common Carrier
Contract Carrier
Company type cannot be verified...
Have your own experience with Webster Relocation to share?

• Next Reviews on Webster Relocation
    Subject: Webster/Bennett
    Review:I was concerned with Webster Relo because the driver was not scheduled until two days prior to my pickup date. Ultimately they got it done. They scheduled me with Bennett truck transport where i received excellent customer service from Alyssa and Mar... [ More ]
    Date:11/17/2015 5:42:00 PM
    Review:We had a great experience from quote to delivery. Point of contact at Webster Relocation was honest and courteous, not pushy at all. He explained the process, gave me a quote and we were on our way. We were promised a 12-24hr window of communicati... [ More ]
    Date:11/13/2015 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: transport the Jag
    Review:The service was excellent.. Jonathan very easy to work with. Only down side was the confusion of a second name for the company which permitted me to pay both a down payment ($ 150 ) and then a full cost ( $ 950 ) for the shipment. [ View ]
    Poster:jim park
    Date:11/13/2015 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: BMW M6 from Chicago to LA
    Review:I needed a pickup for shipment in a narrow time frame. Nick worked with me to ensure we could coordinate pick up on short notice. I was provided all the information I needed, including the driver's cell phone number. The original estimate for shippin... [ More ]
    Poster:David K
    Date:10/30/2015 12:39:00 PM
    Review:We participated in an event where all teams were searching for missing children last month. We needed our car shipped to Hartford where we'd drive 2000 miles to Cocoa Beach. Thanks to Wayne, his driver was able to get our car to us before the sta... [ More ]
    Poster:Sally Harrison
    Date:10/21/2015 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: A little confusion at first but on the deliver job is excellent.
    Review:At first the driver missed the pick up time since the dealership closed the business. But they quickly rearranged the shipping and I got my car right on time! That is great! Thanks Webster. [ View ]
    Date:10/18/2015 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Shipper
    Review:This was my first time shopping a vehicle. Wayne booked it and explained how the urgency for the vehicle to be picked up reflected the cost of the shipment. I was in no hurry so I chose to pay less. About a month went by and hadn't heard anything. I ... [ More ]
    Date:9/30/2015 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: webster no - alpine yes
    Review:agreed to have Webster move my Camaro and never heard from them except one email collecting my deposit. it took a whole month for my car to get picked up (booked Aug 17 - car picked up Sept 16) then delivered Sept 24 i attempted to get updates by ca... [ More ]
    Response:When an order is placed we ask about timing and if a customer is not in hurry we can move for with a larger window to get done. The reason we ask if in hurry is to better expedite with our customers when needed. [ view ]
    Date:9/28/2015 12:12:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing job
    Review:I research many companies before choosing Webster, and I have to say I am more than pleased with the decision I made. The price they quoted me was very reasonable (all the other companies where quoting me anywhere from 765-1040). So at $850 plus the ... [ More ]
    Date:9/22/2015 8:07:00 PM
    Subject: Cannot honor pick up time
    Review:Booked with Western Relocation. They said they had a driver that could pick up around 9-10 am. They couldn't commit to a specific time and since the person at origin had a meeting at 10 am I asked for a pick up at 1pm. Not only did they not show up... [ More ]
    Response:His vehicle was moved by a licensed carrier in the exact time frame requested. We can not commit to exact times do to traffic and transportation issues that we all deal with every day. He was informed we needed a window for pickup as well as delivery. This Gentleman was the most obnoxious crude and hateful person I have ever dealt with and I told him to never call our company again after he was miserably rude to my daughter on the phone. There are extremes than any company should not allow customers to go. [ view ]
    Date:9/16/2015 11:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great group!
    Review:After a snafu with the truck driver, Wayne and his team got me on another truck the next day! Ended up getting my vehicle a week earlier than anticipated. Very friendly and professional group. Responded to all my questions and concerns. Would use... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamie Schneider
    Date:9/9/2015 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Webster Relocation: Easy Shipment, Good Service
    Review:I shipped 2 cars with Webster relocation. Overall, I was very pleased. They are not great at email, but if you call in and talk to Jonathan you will get great service and recommendations. He was very sensitive to minimizing cost to me, but present... [ More ]
    Date:9/2/2015 2:53:00 AM
    Subject: Webster Relocation: Easy Shipment, Good Service
    Date:9/2/2015 2:52:00 AM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Handled very professionally from start to finish We will use them again Nick was always helpful each time I called and always very courteous. The driver was also very courteous and willing to do what was necessary to complete the order. Thanks... [ More ]
    Poster:AUTO RANCH
    Date:8/26/2015 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: really great service, thanks for taking care of me
    Review:thanks for your services, i don't trust too many people with transporting my car across the country but this company did an amazing job. i cannot tell you how much i appreciate it and will def recommend you if i know anyone else that needs there car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andy N
    Date:8/18/2015 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: Webster Relocation Service
    Review:The process was painless. The company picked up and delivered as promised. I would recommend them to friends and family!! I thought the price was reasonable. I felt confident that my car would be safe. The drivers were very professional in their... [ More ]
    Poster:Ralph Opacic
    Date:8/17/2015 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: Important UPDATE be sure to read my previous review
    Review:So got a call from Wayne that went to my voicemail saying he was going to credit $75 of the money that he was charged as my husband explained it was told to him that they felt terrible about the service they provided, see my review below, and didn't ... [ More ]
    Date:8/10/2015 5:27:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of vehicle
    Review:Great experience top to bottom. Strong communications great transaction - will use again. Timing was as agreed Delivery was well communicated Delivery was as agreed Friendly broker and driver [ View ]
    Poster:Mark H
    Date:7/25/2015 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: Buyer Beware!!
    Review:I got a great quote to ship 2 vehicles, a car and motorcycle. The car was ready, but the motorcycle was being worked on. During our first conversation, we were asked to put down a deposit of $100 for each vehicle. I explained that the motorcycle was ... [ More ]
    Date:7/23/2015 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: AAAAAA ++++++++
    Review:hello.....have used wayne at webster relocation many many times and got perfect service ! will use this company over and over... GREAT COMPANY ! GOOD PRICES ! VERY DEPENDABLE ! VERY RESPECTFUL ! [ View ]
    Date:7/21/2015 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Satisfaction
    Review:I would definitely use this company again. Time of pickup, delivery time, and price quoted was all as agreed. Company seemed geniunely concerned that I was taken care of and pleased with their service. Company was always available for communicatio... [ More ]
    Date:7/18/2015 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: NJ to CA transport
    Review:Car was picked up promptly and delivered in under a week. There was a minor issue with the driver regarding the final price, but this was resolved quickly by Webster. Would definitely recommend the company. [ View ]
    Poster:Sharon M
    Date:7/16/2015 12:13:00 AM
    Subject: webster saved my butt and still saved me money !! $$
    Review:Well we're to begin , when I first was in need for transport of my car I was very unknowing about this industry or the steps and process of getting it moved ... well this made me weary of who to go with but after I found out how to apply for a quote ... [ More ]
    Poster:mark d
    Date:7/11/2015 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: car move CA to ar
    Review:Moved back to Arkansas so I decided to get someone based out of Arkansas. The setup was easy and quick. Car was picked up in 5 days. Carrier had 2 drivers so it got to destination in 3 days. Car was good on delivery. I worked with Nick mostly. [ View ]
    Date:7/11/2015 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:They did a great job transporting my suv. Customer service was very good and professional! The truck driver was very nice and took his time loading my "baby" onto his truck. Webster Relocation has been the best and the most reasonable I hav... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you [ view ]
    Date:7/8/2015 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: Worst customer service EVER
    Review:Started out nice and friendly, but they took WAY OVER ten days to pick my freaking car up. And then the carrier charged us 200 bucks extra. They could not give me or date or time, they just threw the day for pick up on me randomly. They told us that ... [ More ]
    Response:Price does not change ever unless extenuating circumstances. Such as changing dates, times, locations and vehicle. Customer changed dates of available and was explained by email and phone that this could and would change price and timing for pick up and delivery. As you see the vehicle was delivered on time with verified approval from the customer. I am sorry that I could not help the customer understand any further. [ view ]
    Poster:Mayra Fabacher
    Date:7/7/2015 4:41:00 PM
    Review:These people are a bunch of scammers. At first, Nick Pride was very respectful and professional. He lures you with a low quote offer ( in my case two cards for $1,475 + $200 deposit) however once you accept and put in a deposit of $200 then the n... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/6/2015 4:44:00 AM
    Subject: Stay away from this companyy
    Review:After I foolishly made an upfront payment on 6/5 I heard nothing from this company until I started emailing and calling them for status. I finally cancelled the order with Gary on Monday 6/22 and I was told to contact Wayne "the owner" to ... [ More ]
    Response:Customer not returning any calls and/or messages. Trying to correct any concerns is hard to do when no contact. [ view ]
    Poster:John Jones
    Date:6/26/2015 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Poor Customer Service
    Review:Contacted Wayne and he is a great salesman, very smooth talker. After they get your $250 deposit they do nothing for you. I was told if he didn't arrange shipment they would refund the $250. Well they told me that it would be cash or money order u... [ More ]
    Response:Accepted order and dispatched. We were told that customer was to pay remainder with CC when dispatched. When dispatched to carrier, card was declined. Customer called and canceled the next day. And yes if we don't arrange shipment we will refund. However we did arrange the shipment with the carrier as agreed. Since then I have called the customer 3 times with no response. [ view ]
    Date:6/6/2015 6:38:00 PM
    Response:This customer asked for a lower price and when vehicle did not get moved we re-explained to him that at the lower price it may not. and we restated the regular price multiple times. We refunded customers money since he did not understand the process. [ view ]
    Poster:hemal patel
    Date:6/4/2015 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: This company is awesome
    Review:I was more than happy with my service with Webster relocation. they told me my vehicle would be picked up within 1 to 10 business days, however, they were able locate a carrier minutes after I placed my order. Their customer service was amazing. I w... [ More ]
    Date:5/28/2015 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: Saved me 200 for this move
    Review:All the prices I received were 200 or more higher. Amanda explained how the process works and if I had time I could save. I took advantage of that and saved more than 200. [ View ]
    Date:5/28/2015 3:11:00 AM
    Subject: they have great service and timely support would definitely use again
    Review:I contacted them and I've never done this before. They gave me a great price and move my car in the exact time frame I was requesting after explaining the process to me. [ View ]
    Date:5/28/2015 2:50:00 AM
    Subject: Extraordinarily Disappointed
    Review:Having read Webster's response to my review, I would add to my review that their defensive and inaccurate account of how things transpired only adds to my belief that they are a company to be wary of. Yes, I was informed that the cost could go up as... [ More ]
    Response:Duplicate review: This customer was quoted in March and was told the price may change by the time in May the vehicle needed to be moved. Customer changed to short timeline after order was replaced. I wish we could have kept the lower price due to the circumstances, however we would not have had it moved in their time frame at the lower price. The customer was informed well in advance that it would be higher price and told us to "get it done". [ view ]
    Poster:Extraordinarily Disappointed
    Date:5/20/2015 12:44:00 PM
    Subject: Webster came through
    Review:Webster is working with me on issues that resulted outside of the contract window. This is very refreshing that a company is very concern about customer satisfaction and they treat their customers like most companies should. I would use them again [ View ]
    Poster:dave johnson
    Date:5/5/2015 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: Terrible Service
    Review:I was quoted 475, paid 800 after being told repeatedly the price would be what was quoted. They never return phone calls. I wanted to cancel after not getting results and was told I wouldn't get my deposit back. I advised them I had bad brakes but t... [ More ]
    Poster:Margaret Beltran
    Date:4/28/2015 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job for the price
    Review:I shipped my vehicle from Illinois to New York and placed an order with this company...There were no additional charges and the service was excellent . The car was delivered with care, on time and the driver was always reachable to track status. Grea... [ More ]
    Poster:Venkat Kolluru
    Date:4/24/2015 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: Continuing to do a great job!
    Review:////////////////////////////////////////// - These guys are GREAT! This was my second experience with Websters and I ill continue to work with them from now on! - Thanks for always picking up my calls! //////////////////////////////////////... [ More ]
    Poster:D. Moran
    Date:4/10/2015 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Delievery
    Review:I had never shipped or transported a vehicle. I spoke to the first person that called me which was Webster(Nick). He explained the services and the cost with a DEPOSIT. Then started receiving calls from other companies telling me that I was a fool to... [ More ]
    Poster:J. McMahon
    Date:2/12/2015 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Shipping
    Review:I had got a quote from Webster for $825 to ship my vehicle from California to Kansas. I gave them a $125 deposit, and within 3 days my vehicle was on the road! I had spoke to Wayne, and he was very professional, and curteous. I was contaed by the... [ More ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/6/2015 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: excellent
    Review:Everything went smooth and I would certainly use them again. Jonathan was super pleasant to work with and perform above and beyond. Thanks Jonathan! [ View ]
    Date:2/6/2015 4:24:00 AM
    Subject: Truthful and Excellent Customer Service
    Review:I am amazed at how well my transportation process went. I purchased a 2012 Audi the 3rd of November. I went online to get a quote on the shipment. After submitting my form about 3 minutes later I received a call. I was greeted with Charlotte from Web... [ More ]
    Date:11/26/2014 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: False Order
    Review:Webster placed an order that I never requested, on 11/4/14. I replied same day that I never placed an order with them. I heard nothing back. I placed a real order with Auto Shipping Group and on 11/7/14 they informed me there was a double booking.... [ More ]
    Response:Customer did call and place order over phone, gave us address and 3 different phone numbers, including multiple names. Left us email about canceling on Saturday. We canceled when we received this on Monday. I do not know what more could have been done to make David Happy? [ view ]
    Poster:David Humphrey
    Date:11/8/2014 2:13:00 AM
    Subject: thanks for the help!
    Review:great company. i'll be honest, i was pretty worried at first. but johnathan from this company webster relocation took care of everything. he got in contact with me right when i requested a quote and handled everything. my car was picked up waaaaay ea... [ More ]
    Date:10/30/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: made everything very smooth, thank you
    Review:Thanks for making my move as easy as possible. My care got here this morning on an open carrier from denver. everything looks great and it only took 2 days! would highly recommend this company if you are moving your car. i actually had another compan... [ More ]
    Date:9/24/2014 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: Buyer Beware
    Review:This BROKER hounded me with automatic e mails. When I finally did make phone contact and agreed upon the price he wanted to increase the delivery time and wasnt sure he could honor the price. The decision to look elsewhere came when I called the offi... [ More ]
    Response:Never placed and order. I ave attempted to call this customer multiple times and he has not returned my call as of yet. Again, I invite him or any customer, with any issue to call me to resolve the issue with our company or carrier. We did not hound this customer in and way. Two quotes that were requested by the customer and one after he called us. He asked us for a lower price than quoted and we informed him it may take longer at the lower price. This was done verbally and in email. We can not Guarantee a quick service at a lower price. [ view ]
    Date:9/16/2014 11:31:00 AM
    Subject: outstanding comany to work with, it was a pleasure
    Review:I would like to personally thank you Wayne for your outstanding service in moving my Toyota to California. I have a lot on my plate right now and you really handled everything smoothly and right on time! Should I ever move again you will be the first... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony H
    Date:9/14/2014 8:47:00 PM
    Subject: Carrier
    Review:Although Webster Relocation is a broker and treated me well, I would highly recommend that you inquire who the carrier is before you contract with them. Ed Pour(Carrier) had a driver who drove my truck and stole a car charger from my vehicle. How d... [ More ]
    Response:I invite him or any customer with any issue to call me to resolve any issues with our company. We strive to maintain high quality carrier working with us. The carrier had a delivery receipt and showed vehicle was delivered in good condition. I have contacted the carrier and we are investigating any issues on mileage. [ view ]
    Date:8/25/2014 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: Terrible Customer Service
    Review:I hired Webster Relocation to transport my car from my father's home in South Carolina to mine in San Francisco on 8/8/14. I was promised pickup in 1-10 business days and put down a deposit of $125 on my credit card. It was made clear to everyone... [ More ]
    Response:Yes, we did have a carrier for the customers pickup on the 10th business day and the 150 extra that the carrier was to get was from us. We honor what we quote and when we have all the correct information. Sometimes there are last minute bookings in the shipping industry. As we try to meet our customers requests and needs. The cancellation email came after we ad dispatched our driver to pickup the vehicle. The carrier had a message from us at their office from the evening of the 21st. They did not get it until the morning of the 22nd. The reason the carrier was upset was that the car was in the driveway and the driver was told that our customer did not want them to pickup the car? We are sorry that Heather is upset, but the person we contacted for pickup of the vehicle was the person Heather had given us the phone number for. Heather is getting her money back from the deposit that was paid. [ view ]
    Date:8/22/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great company to do business with, will save your number for future work
    Review:webster relocation had my honda civic picked up from my door in long island. i flew to california and the vehicle was there in 2 days! such a pleasure to work with you Mr Webster, I may be contacting you again should i need more services [ View ]
    Date:8/21/2014 7:33:00 PM

Next Reviews on Webster Relocation

Webster Relocation Home | 2

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.