Home > Company > Directory > A > AAA Transporters

Miami, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for AAA Transporters

More Info for AAA Transporters

An Honest transparent approach. 7 days a week service. No commissionable employees making your cost significantly less than the competition.
Reviews

AAA Transporters Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Miami, Florida

Based on 120 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 8/23/2016 12:22 PM

Overcharged, and not fixed - I shipped my car with this company. They overcharged me by $25. When I complained they were rude but told me they would fix the situation. They did not. I called 2 more times and spoke with an owner o [More]

Review by on 8/14/2016 4:20 PM

AAA transport car service - Joey Hill The representative from AAA Auto transport was everything you could ask for,when it came to shipping my car. Knowledgable,courteous and took care of everything. Can't say enough good things [More]

Review by on 8/9/2016 6:59 PM

Excellent service. - The service was great from day one. Isaac the representative was very nice and helpful. Sarting with the first person that i spoke the very first day and all the people that was in contact with me, I' [More]