View 154,016 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 154,017th Review now!

View United Road's New Profile

United Road
10701 Middlebelt Road
Romulus, MI 48174
Phone Number:855-444-7623
Secondary Phone Number:1-734-947-7900
Website:http://www.unitedroad.com/
Time On Site:7 Years, 7 Months. Since 5/16/2007

United Road is the premier vehicle logistics provider in North America. Each year, coast to coast and across the borders, United Road orchestrates vehicle transport and car delivery services for over 1.8 million vehicles. Our satisfied auto transport clients include all major global car manufacturers, vehicle remarketers, financial institutions, car auctions, car dealers, retail single units and personally owned cars, trucks, and other vehicles. United Road is the authorized North American vehicle delivery provider for Bentley, Ferrari, Mercedes Benz, Porsche, Maserati, and many other brands. We are also the largest and most preferred vehicle shipper on eBay Motors. They trust us with their precious cargo, we hope you will too. So whether you're an internet vehicle buyer, snowbird, college student, dealer, or anyone else looking to move a car, Across the City or Across the Country, United Road IS Driven to Deliver! www.unitedroad.com 866.470.0036
Have your own experience with United Road to share?

United Road reports that they have an average of 1800000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 52 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.00% of United Road customers have posted a review.

This means that 100.00% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on United Road
    Subject: Information
    Review:Customer Service was excellant. Price was not the cheapest quote but I believe in not using the cheapest. Driver was excellant and communicated accurately as to when he would make delivery. Had no problems at all and would use again. [ View ]
    Response:Bob, We apprecaite your business and look forward to working with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:2/9/2013 9:57:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:I chose this company based on the price and the previous reviews. It was a "no brainer" to go with them. Every one I dealt with from beginning to end was very courteous. My vehicle was picked up and dropped off very quickly. Based on my exp... [ More ]
    Poster:Allen
    Date:2/8/2013 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Company & CCW
    Review:United coordinated this delivery and selected the perfect driver for my car, CCW hauling. They were outstanding and I would definitely use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:2/6/2013 8:23:00 PM
    Review:We would use United Road again without hesitation. All service was excellent from the initial order placement through the actual car delivery. The driver delivered exactly on time. Tiffany Barker, our customer service representative was most excell... [ More ]
    Response:April, thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:April
    Date:2/4/2013 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:After the seller was satisfied about the money, they had the vehicle to me in 4 business days. Very satisfied. Would use again. The driver called me before he got in state. Gave him directions and he brought the car to me with no problems. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Mike for your feedback. We look forward to serving your auto transportation needs in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:mike webb
    Date:2/3/2013 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great Price and Great Service
    Review:I bought an auto on Ebay and was rather nervous about doing the whole deal. When I won the bid I thought, "how am I going to get that car here?" There were a couple of car transporters that were listed by Ebay on the delivery page. I though... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Steve for such great feedback. We apprecaite your business. [ view ]
    Poster:Steve Goss
    Date:2/1/2013 9:58:00 AM
    Subject: 1930 Rolls Royce
    Review:An impossible situation regarding a very rare imported 1930 Rolls Royce was handled amazingly well and without hassle. Dealing with US Customs and coordinating the transport of a very delicate vintage car takes real pro's. United Road and Karen Maru... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business [ view ]
    Poster:tom griffith
    Date:1/31/2013 9:48:00 PM
    Subject: delivery of Cadillac CTS
    Review:Pickup was arranged the day I made the original call. Received several calls and e-mails, and the driver called when he was close, allowing me to leave work and meet him at the house. All the folks I dealt with were professional, and did a wonderful ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you John for your positive feedback. We look forward to working with you soon. [ view ]
    Poster:John Gorshe
    Date:1/31/2013 9:32:00 AM
    Subject: The experience
    Review:This was my first experience with an auto transport service and, therefore, uneasy about the transaction. I was very pleasantly surprised at the professional service, the quick pickup, and delivery of my car as well as the professionalism of the dri... [ More ]
    Response:Frank, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Frank Hammer
    Date:1/29/2013 10:47:00 AM
    Subject: Company did exactly as promised
    Review:United Road was professional and very upfront. Both my wife and I were concerned after getting hit with several e mails and quotes (we put an on line bid) for services by several "brokers" After investigating we saw several "hor... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and your feedback. Thank you. [ view ]
    Poster:Eric E
    Date:1/24/2013 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipped from PA to FL - Thank You :-)
    Review:I would like to send a “thank you” to your company for shipping our vehicle to Florida – the driver was very courteous and he had excellent communications with myself and my brother in picking up and delivering the vehicle. There we... [ More ]
    Response:Cheryl, thank you for your effort in posting such a nice review....we appreicate your business! [ view ]
    Poster:Cheryl
    Date:1/23/2013 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:I used United Road / Autolog to transport my 2009 Toyota from MA to CA so my kid could have a car at college. I needed to have what is know as "terminal-to-terminal" service as there were specific days that the vehicle could be dropped off... [ More ]
    Response:Ted, Thank you for the feeback, we appreciate your business. [ view ]
    Poster:Ted P
    Date:1/22/2013 5:27:00 AM
    Subject: United Road
    Review:Using United Road was a very pleasant experience. Very professional, prompt and courteous. Flexed their drop off schedule to meet our individual need. First class. [ View ]
    Response:Bart, we appreciate your feedback and will look forward to serving your auto transportation needs in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Bart Gallant
    Date:1/15/2013 8:30:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service - Over Delivered!
    Review:With all the caveats, warnings / reviews on line about other carriers, we were very pleasantly surprised that United Road did exactly what they said they would. The car was picked up within 3 days of the target date (early) and delivered three day... [ More ]
    Response:Eric, thank you for your business and your feedback, we appreciate it. [ view ]
    Poster:Eric Ek
    Date:1/14/2013 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: The best around
    Review:I have used United Road three times now and have never been disappointed with either the price nor the speed of delivery. Their estimate has always been the final price with no hidden charges. They always send me a name and phone number to call if I ... [ More ]
    Response:Robert, thank you for your positive feedback. We are proud to be your exclusive auto transport company. We appreciate your continued business [ view ]
    Poster:Robert Davis
    Date:1/14/2013 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: good job!
    Review:Had a small glitch with the first pickup time, but the great service, would positively use them again! [ View ]
    Response:Jason, thank you for your review. We are glad your overall experience with United Road was a postive one and we certainly look forward to working with you in the futue. [ view ]
    Poster:jason
    Date:1/14/2013 10:16:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Uship was the initial contract then United Road Logistics bought the transport. Outstanding customer service, was contacted very quickly(within 5 mins) and kept informed the entire time. Vehicle was picked up in Livermore, CA(bay area) and transporte... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Gary for your business and feeback, we look forward to working with you in the future [ view ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:1/11/2013 1:29:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:I shipped my car ('02 Accord) from Virginia to California. I did a terminal-to-door transport and it cost $1418. I dropped my car off at a terminal in Virginia on Dec 6. They told me they would have it at my door in California on Dec 24, but I ended ... [ More ]
    Response:Maria, We are glad that your overall experience with United Road was a pleasant one. Thank you for the feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Maria