View 156,440 Reviews on 3,653 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 156,441th Review now!

View United Road's New Profile

United Road
10701 Middlebelt Road
Romulus, MI 48174
Phone Number:855-444-7623
Secondary Phone Number:1-734-947-7900
Website:http://www.unitedroad.com/
Time On Site:7 Years, 8 Months. Since 5/16/2007

United Road is the premier vehicle logistics provider in North America. Each year, coast to coast and across the borders, United Road orchestrates vehicle transport and car delivery services for over 1.8 million vehicles. Our satisfied auto transport clients include all major global car manufacturers, vehicle remarketers, financial institutions, car auctions, car dealers, retail single units and personally owned cars, trucks, and other vehicles. United Road is the authorized North American vehicle delivery provider for Bentley, Ferrari, Mercedes Benz, Porsche, Maserati, and many other brands. We are also the largest and most preferred vehicle shipper on eBay Motors. They trust us with their precious cargo, we hope you will too. So whether you're an internet vehicle buyer, snowbird, college student, dealer, or anyone else looking to move a car, Across the City or Across the Country, United Road IS Driven to Deliver! www.unitedroad.com 866.470.0036
Have your own experience with United Road to share?

United Road reports that they have an average of 800000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 57 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.01% of United Road customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.99% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on United Road
    Subject: Great value for money
    Review:Every contact I had with company was polite, professional and cheerful. Pick-up and delivery were effortless. This was worth every penny. I would definitely use the company again. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Paul Thorndon
    Date:3/4/2013 7:49:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:was very pleased with the ability to schedule, track and manage the process that had my car to my door within 48 hrs of placing the order. [ View ]
    Response:M.J. We are pleased you chose United Road to transport your vehicle. Thank you for your business. [ view ]
    Poster:M.J.
    Date:2/22/2013 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: 1947 Rat Pick Up
    Review:United Road was on time and reasonably priced. Driver was honest, helpful and did a great job communicating with prior vehicle owner on the pick up side of the event and to me upon delivery. Solid performance and I am pleased with the service provide... [ More ]
    Response:Chuck, Thank you for your feedback. We value your business. [ view ]
    Poster:Chuck V
    Date:2/21/2013 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: Would ship my vehicle through them again!!!!
    Review:I first was with a another company an after a whole month and still no driver I decided to cancell my order and go through this company. After being frustrated with the first company and nervous this company united road put all my worries to rest. ... [ More ]
    Response:Theresa, We value your trust that you placed in our company and are very pleased we could meet your expectations and provide the service you deserve. [ view ]
    Poster:Theresa
    Date:2/14/2013 3:41:00 AM
    Subject: GOOD JOB
    Review:GOOD JOB VALERY VALLADE YOU WERE A PLEASURE TOO WORK WITH I WOULD USE UNITEDROAD NEXT TIME I SHIP THANK YOU RICHARD [ View ]
    Response:Richard, We appreciate your feeback and your business. We look forward to working with you in the future as well. [ view ]
    Poster:RICHARD RIGGLEThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/13/2013 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: Trip to Houston
    Review:United Road was very easy to work with. I wasn't able to be in Houston when my car was delivered but they worked with me to have the leasing agent receive my car on my behalf. When I arrived my car was sitting where I expected it and in the same con... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your feedback and your business. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:commit2it
    Date:2/13/2013 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: Car Hauler Experience
    Review:Initial contact with United Road was awesome! Everything was explained perfectly to me and was exactly as I was told for pick-up of my car to delivery. The car was delivered one day early and that was great as it was a Sunday and someone was there... [ More ]
    Response:Gordon, Your business is much very much appreciated. If you are in the need for future vehicle shipment, please call us. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Gordon Brandt
    Date:2/13/2013 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: Information
    Review:Customer Service was excellant. Price was not the cheapest quote but I believe in not using the cheapest. Driver was excellant and communicated accurately as to when he would make delivery. Had no problems at all and would use again. [ View ]
    Response:Bob, We apprecaite your business and look forward to working with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:2/9/2013 9:57:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:I chose this company based on the price and the previous reviews. It was a "no brainer" to go with them. Every one I dealt with from beginning to end was very courteous. My vehicle was picked up and dropped off very quickly. Based on my exp... [ More ]
    Poster:Allen
    Date:2/8/2013 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Company & CCW
    Review:United coordinated this delivery and selected the perfect driver for my car, CCW hauling. They were outstanding and I would definitely use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:2/6/2013 8:23:00 PM
    Review:We would use United Road again without hesitation. All service was excellent from the initial order placement through the actual car delivery. The driver delivered exactly on time. Tiffany Barker, our customer service representative was most excell... [ More ]
    Response:April, thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:April
    Date:2/4/2013 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:After the seller was satisfied about the money, they had the vehicle to me in 4 business days. Very satisfied. Would use again. The driver called me before he got in state. Gave him directions and he brought the car to me with no problems. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Mike for your feedback. We look forward to serving your auto transportation needs in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:mike webb
    Date:2/3/2013 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great Price and Great Service
    Review:I bought an auto on Ebay and was rather nervous about doing the whole deal. When I won the bid I thought, "how am I going to get that car here?" There were a couple of car transporters that were listed by Ebay on the delivery page. I though... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Steve for such great feedback. We apprecaite your business. [ view ]
    Poster:Steve Goss
    Date:2/1/2013 9:58:00 AM
    Subject: 1930 Rolls Royce
    Review:An impossible situation regarding a very rare imported 1930 Rolls Royce was handled amazingly well and without hassle. Dealing with US Customs and coordinating the transport of a very delicate vintage car takes real pro's. United Road and Karen Maru... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business [ view ]
    Poster:tom griffith
    Date:1/31/2013 9:48:00 PM
    Subject: delivery of Cadillac CTS
    Review:Pickup was arranged the day I made the original call. Received several calls and e-mails, and the driver called when he was close, allowing me to leave work and meet him at the house. All the folks I dealt with were professional, and did a wonderful ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you John for your positive feedback. We look forward to working with you soon. [ view ]
    Poster:John Gorshe