View 148,375 Reviews on 3,537 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,376th Review now!

View United Road's New Profile

United Road
10701 Middlebelt Road
Romulus, MI 48174
Phone Number:855-444-7623
Secondary Phone Number:1-734-947-7900
Website:http://www.unitedroad.com/
Time On Site:7 Years, 4 Months. Since 5/16/2007

United Road is the premier vehicle logistics provider in North America. Each year, coast to coast and across the borders, United Road orchestrates vehicle transport and car delivery services for over 1.8 million vehicles. Our satisfied auto transport clients include all major global car manufacturers, vehicle remarketers, financial institutions, car auctions, car dealers, retail single units and personally owned cars, trucks, and other vehicles. United Road is the authorized North American vehicle delivery provider for Bentley, Ferrari, Mercedes Benz, Porsche, Maserati, and many other brands. We are also the largest and most preferred vehicle shipper on eBay Motors. They trust us with their precious cargo, we hope you will too. So whether you're an internet vehicle buyer, snowbird, college student, dealer, or anyone else looking to move a car, Across the City or Across the Country, United Road IS Driven to Deliver! www.unitedroad.com 866.470.0036
Have your own experience with United Road to share?

United Road reports that they have an average of 1800000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 57 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.00% of United Road customers have posted a review.

This means that 100.00% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on United Road
    Subject: Company did exactly as promised
    Review:United Road was professional and very upfront. Both my wife and I were concerned after getting hit with several e mails and quotes (we put an on line bid) for services by several "brokers" After investigating we saw several "hor... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and your feedback. Thank you. [ view ]
    Poster:Eric E
    Date:1/24/2013 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipped from PA to FL - Thank You :-)
    Review:I would like to send a “thank you” to your company for shipping our vehicle to Florida – the driver was very courteous and he had excellent communications with myself and my brother in picking up and delivering the vehicle. There we... [ More ]
    Response:Cheryl, thank you for your effort in posting such a nice review....we appreicate your business! [ view ]
    Poster:Cheryl
    Date:1/23/2013 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:I used United Road / Autolog to transport my 2009 Toyota from MA to CA so my kid could have a car at college. I needed to have what is know as "terminal-to-terminal" service as there were specific days that the vehicle could be dropped off... [ More ]
    Response:Ted, Thank you for the feeback, we appreciate your business. [ view ]
    Poster:Ted P
    Date:1/22/2013 5:27:00 AM
    Subject: United Road
    Review:Using United Road was a very pleasant experience. Very professional, prompt and courteous. Flexed their drop off schedule to meet our individual need. First class. [ View ]
    Response:Bart, we appreciate your feedback and will look forward to serving your auto transportation needs in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Bart Gallant
    Date:1/15/2013 8:30:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service - Over Delivered!
    Review:With all the caveats, warnings / reviews on line about other carriers, we were very pleasantly surprised that United Road did exactly what they said they would. The car was picked up within 3 days of the target date (early) and delivered three day... [ More ]
    Response:Eric, thank you for your business and your feedback, we appreciate it. [ view ]
    Poster:Eric Ek
    Date:1/14/2013 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: The best around
    Review:I have used United Road three times now and have never been disappointed with either the price nor the speed of delivery. Their estimate has always been the final price with no hidden charges. They always send me a name and phone number to call if I ... [ More ]
    Response:Robert, thank you for your positive feedback. We are proud to be your exclusive auto transport company. We appreciate your continued business [ view ]
    Poster:Robert Davis
    Date:1/14/2013 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: good job!
    Review:Had a small glitch with the first pickup time, but the great service, would positively use them again! [ View ]
    Response:Jason, thank you for your review. We are glad your overall experience with United Road was a postive one and we certainly look forward to working with you in the futue. [ view ]
    Poster:jason
    Date:1/14/2013 10:16:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Uship was the initial contract then United Road Logistics bought the transport. Outstanding customer service, was contacted very quickly(within 5 mins) and kept informed the entire time. Vehicle was picked up in Livermore, CA(bay area) and transporte... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Gary for your business and feeback, we look forward to working with you in the future [ view ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:1/11/2013 1:29:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:I shipped my car ('02 Accord) from Virginia to California. I did a terminal-to-door transport and it cost $1418. I dropped my car off at a terminal in Virginia on Dec 6. They told me they would have it at my door in California on Dec 24, but I ended ... [ More ]
    Response:Maria, We are glad that your overall experience with United Road was a pleasant one. Thank you for the feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Maria
    Date:1/2/2013 5:11:00 PM
    Review:I am an Import Broker. We occasionally have customers import cars from foreign countries into the United States. The customer almost always asks for us to help arrange delivery of their vehicle. In the past I have tried using "online broker"... [ More ]
    Response:Mike, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:12/20/2012 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Both customer rep and driver were business like and efficient. Performed better than expectations throughout. Delivered the car in the city close to my house. The driver kept me closely informed. The driver required I inspect the vehicle and comp... [ More ]
    Poster:Margaret
    Date:12/17/2012 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: They made my life a lot easier!
    Review:I was very happy with United Road. I had originally received a quote from another company, and it was quite high. The person at the other company and was really kind and recommended UR and they were cheaper by almost half the price. I had some concer... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your feedback and your business, we are glad to make your vehicle transportation a pleasant experience. [ view ]
    Poster:A
    Date:12/14/2012 11:54:00 AM
    Subject: Re: Very satisfied customer
    Review:My experience with Valerie Vallade & Loretta Gage with United Road was absolutely wonderful. They explained the whole process to me and everything went smoothly. The car was picked up within 7 days instead of 10 days and it was delivered on time ... [ More ]
    Response:Deborah, thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business and your referrals. [ view ]
    Poster:Deborah McNealey
    Date:11/30/2012 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: transport review
    Review:United Road was prompt, better than on time, with good contact on pickup and delivery. I will use them again. Robert Seddon [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Robert....we value your business and look forward to working with you soon. [ view ]
    Poster:Robert Seddon
    Date:11/19/2012 9:17:00 PM
    Review:Great communication, prompt service, quick delivery. Great communication from driver. Car came in great shape with no problems. Would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:11/18/2012 10:38:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Car Shipping
    Review:This Company's service was fabulous!! Vehicle was picked up on Wednesday 8 pm and arrived on Friday at noon, earlier than I expected. The driver was so nice, he walked up my street to pick up the car himself because I lived on a narrow street, how go... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Sandra for your positive feedback and for your business. We look forward to working with you soon. [ view ]
    Poster:Sanda
    Date:11/14/2012 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: United Road
    Review:Quick and clean. Called when picked up and told time of delivery. Not the cheapest price but the best service. I would do it again. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate your business [ view ]
    Poster:Dick Reinholt
    Date:11/13/2012 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: United Road is honest, quick, and efficient
    Review:Truthfully I intially called another auto transport company because they seemed as though as they were going to be the most prompt in picking up the vehicle and delivered at a similar price. A few days after the vehicle was supposed to be picked up, ... [ More ]
    Response:Kyle, we are glad we were able to serve your auto transportation needs. We value your business. [ view ]
    Poster:Kyle B
    Date:11/12/2012 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting a car
    Review:The contact person at United Road, Tiffany Barker, was very helpful. She said that I could send up to 100 pounds of materials in the trunk of the car. She gave me the best rate that she could and the car was picked up 11 days after I made the order... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Terry, we look forward to serving your future vehicle transportation needs and apprecaite your business. [ view ]
    Poster:Terry Collins
    Date:10/26/2012 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle shipping
    Review:This is my first experience with a shipping company transporting a vehicle and everything went very smoothely and timely. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Robert, we appreciate your business and positive feedback [ view ]
    Poster:Robert French
    Date:10/25/2012 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: ripped off
    Review:company was 21 days late in delivering car. when i got car front end was damaged. when i called to talk they blew me off with a stupid excuse. i had pictures and mechnice that explained problem . the. excuse was there aren't any scratches. avoid this... [ More ]
    Response:Dennis’s vehicle, 1959 AMC Sedan, was transported from Merritt Island FL to Madison AL, approx 688 miles. The vehicle was picked up on 6-6-12 and delivered 6-10-12. Dennis submitted his claim on 6.11.12 for a damaged tie rod. The repair amount provided from the customer was $2,618.00 (the customer did not provide verifiable detailed estimates as requested) The claim was denied for the following reasons: (per the terms and conditions that the customer agreed to before the vehicle was shipped) 1.) Section 10 of the T&Cs clearly states not responsible, damages and/or loss directly and/or indirectly related to mechanical system malfunctions, electrical systems, driver shaft damage, tire and or wheel damage, trans mission, suspension damage………… 2.) The car was transported with in industry standards. Mechanical malfunctions were outside the scope and control of the transporter. 7-13-12 Called in and requested his claim to be resubmitted. On 7-17-2012, the Claim was ultimately denied again based on the same information above. [ view ]
    Poster:DennisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2012 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: Communication
    Review:I found it very easy to make shipping arrangements. After the contract was made, I did nothing except stay in touch with the seller at the pickup location. The only problem I had was trying to determine, through the company rep, exactly when the ca... [ More ]
    Response:James, thank you for your business and your feedback. Since this reveiw, we have a cutomer service rep on staff from 9am-1pm on Saturday and afterhour weekend dispatch support as well. [ view ]
    Poster:James Wheeler
    Date:10/17/2012 10:35:00 PM
    Subject: My Experience with this Transporter
    Review:I picked United Road, frankly, because they were the HIGH COST provider. I did not want corners cut with my transport. The car, although not a Rolls Royce, was very important to me. I also checked Unitied Road's reviews, which were generally very ... [ More ]
    Response:Paul, Thank you for your feedback and your buisness. [ view ]
    Poster:Paul DePace
    Date:10/16/2012 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: United Road
    Review:I first contacted United Road while in Kansas where my brother in law had passed away, I needed to transport a Mercedes to Pensacola. They gave a wonderful price and even lowered it when I told them of the situation. Tiffany Barker was extremely ... [ More ]
    Response:Jim, Thank you for your positive feeback, we look forward to your repeat business. [ view ]
    Poster:Jim Salisbury
    Date:10/15/2012 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of classic automobile
    Review:Service was great. I would highly recommend this company. The customer service was excellent. The driver was attentive with the car. No damage. [ View ]
    Response:We appreciate your buisness and feeback, thank you. [ view ]
    Poster:VF
    Date:10/15/2012 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: My experience
    Review:I had to get a third vehicle from Maryland to South Carolina and found United Road and their carrier to be the best way and less expensive than if I drove the car and flew home. The transport driver was very knowledgeable, skilled, and the car was d... [ More ]
    Poster:John Hoyle, Sr.
    Date:10/13/2012 8:36:00 PM
    Subject: Great Price and Delivery
    Review:Could not ask for better service. Driver was in constant communication the day of delivery to make sure everything went smoothly, which it did. I will use United Road again when the opportunity arises. [ View ]
    Poster:M.M. Poinski
    Date:10/10/2012 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: Efficient, underpromised, overdelivered
    Review:All I can say is THANK YOU. My daughter just recevived her car in Bethesda, Maryland and all went fine. In searching on line and reading the reviews of companies, a newcomer at shipping cars feels helpless and uncertain. We chose you guys based on... [ More ]
    Poster:Edgar Pelaez
    Date:9/24/2012 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: transport efficiency
    Review:Excellent service,very happy.I contacted the company and confirmed the quote,the assigned an agent that very same day and she send me an emai right away,confirming the dates and they chareged my credit card over the phone,they called the seller of... [ More ]
    Poster:sonny