View 143,850 Reviews on 3,479 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 143,851th Review now!
United Road
Location:10701 Middlebelt Road
Romulus, MI 48174
Phone Number:855-444-7623
Secondary Phone Number:1-734-947-7900
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 2 Months. Since 5/16/2007

United Road is the premier vehicle logistics provider in North America. Each year, coast to coast and across the borders, United Road orchestrates vehicle transport and car delivery services for over 1.8 million vehicles. Our satisfied auto transport clients include all major global car manufacturers, vehicle remarketers, financial institutions, car auctions, car dealers, retail single units and personally owned cars, trucks, and other vehicles. United Road is the authorized North American vehicle delivery provider for Bentley, Ferrari, Mercedes Benz, Porsche, Maserati, and many other brands. We are also the largest and most preferred vehicle shipper on eBay Motors. They trust us with their precious cargo, we hope you will too. So whether you're an internet vehicle buyer, snowbird, college student, dealer, or anyone else looking to move a car, Across the City or Across the Country, United Road IS Driven to Deliver! www.unitedroad.com 866.470.0036
Have your own experience with United Road to share?

United Road reports that they have an average of 1800000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 42 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.00% of United Road customers have posted a review.

This means that 100.00% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on United Road
    Subject: Overall service
    Review:I bought a Chevrolet volt in Michigan and had it shipped to me in Washington state. I contacted many auto moving companies and the service and honesty provided by United Road was excellent. I was very pleased with the customer sales person, Lou. I ha... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Lamden
    Date:7/15/2014 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: Took the Job and waisted our time.
    Review:We gave them over 10 days to book a driver like they said they would. They asked us for more money after the 12-13 day to make it more appealing to more drivers. We told them don't waist our time any more and we will find another company. Thankful... [ More ]
    Poster:vince q
    Date:7/10/2014 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: Indianapolis to Southern California
    Review:The transport of our car from Indianapolis to Southern California went very smoothly. I researched several companies and chose United Road for their excellent customer service(thank you Connie!) and their competitive pricing. Each time I called the... [ More ]
    Poster:Melanie
    Date:7/2/2014 10:45:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I used United Road to transport my car from Portland Oregon to Syracuse New York and a year later I used United Road again to transport my car from Syracuse New York to Los Angeles California. I was very pleased with the transport service they provid... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary Huston
    Date:6/29/2014 12:36:00 AM
    Subject: Car moved from Texas to Colorado
    Review:Excellent company and great people! Loretta Gage was spectacular as she did a great job with arranging and following thru all the way to delivery. The driver they used was so good that I met him at delivery point and took him out to lunch. Highly re... [ More ]
    Poster:Uday Doctor
    Date:6/27/2014 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Would Use Again
    Review:Truck was delivered on time and communication was excellent all along the way. Setting up the order was easy and the staff at United Road made this a simple process for someone who has never had to move a vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for your feedback and your business! Much appreciated [ view ]
    Poster:T. McDonnell
    Date:6/27/2014 7:53:00 AM
    Subject: comment on service
    Review:Terrific, no improvement needed, I am very pleased with the transport & the customer service, be proud you did good. [ View ]
    Poster:Mya Solow
    Date:6/26/2014 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Chevy S10 Transport
    Review:The transport operator showed up right on time, first thing in the morning. Out of there very quickly. Handled the truck with great care especially with the challenge of a failing clutch.Great communication and dropped off at the house. Pulled right ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Stephen for your positive feedback. We appreciate your buisness! [ view ]
    Poster:Stephen Massingale
    Date:6/26/2014 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent NON-Service
    Review:By now I think that this is a typical story: offer fairly low price and promise you all kind of service. Then turns out that they cannot really find the driver for that price. So you are left hanging. Except in this case, I actually prepaid th... [ More ]
    Poster:Vadim
    Date:6/26/2014 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: Big Deep Gauge and Dent on my new Porsche
    Review:The car was shipped on time that is not my issue. My problem was the big gauge and dent that was on the upper topside of front my quarter panel. I would have noticed it right away had the car not been delivered to me dirtier then it will ever be i... [ More ]
    Response:Jon submitted a transportation damage claim to United Road for a 2004 Porsche vehicle. After a thorogh review and investigation of the claim was performed and revealed the damage claimed was documented and verified prior to the handling of the unit by United Road. Upon receipt of the vehicle no problems or complaints were stated or documented by the claimant. As the damage was pre-existing and no damages or problems were indicated when the vehicle was received by the claimant, the claim was denied in its entirety. We regret that the customer was not satisfied with the claim decision. [ view ]
    Poster:Jon L
    Date:6/19/2014 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: WHITE GLOVE SERVICE
    Review:I made my first internet / interstate purchase and transfer of a vehicle in June. My greatest concern about this purchase was selecting a dependable and reputable company to transport the vehicle. After much on-line research of many many transport... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Mike for the positive review, we appreciate your business. [ view ]
    Poster:mike tillerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/8/2014 3:01:00 AM
    Subject: Not an efficient company
    Review: Car was picked up with two hops with the intention that from New Jersy it can be delivered fast. It took almost a week to assign driver at new jersy.. Customer support absolutely has no clue when the car will be delivered/pickup up. I have to... [ More ]
    Poster:Venkat K
    Date:5/19/2014 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: A++ Delivery Driver
    Review:We went with this transport company because the cost of shipping the vehicle was well below any other quotes we received from other companies. Their customer service was great to set up the transport (Connie) and average once the vehicle was put int... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your feedback, much appreciated. [ view ]
    Poster:Lynn Mitchell
    Date:4/30/2014 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: transport of car from nj to tx
    Review:overall, I would use United Road again. they were prompt in getting back to my questions and the two cars I transported arrived at the destination in good shape. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business [ view ]
    Poster:MK
    Date:4/2/2014 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: 63 Impala 409
    Review:When Shipping your Classic Car forget the rest and use the best United Road. Valarie was great to deal with and Honest too. My driver Daniel was very Professional also. Overall a Great Experience. So if you read this and choose another Shipper well y... [ More ]
    Response:Phil, thank you for your business, glad to here we met your expectations that you deserve. [ view ]
    Poster:Phil Collins
    Date:3/27/2014 9:34:00 AM
    Subject: The "GoTo" for automotive transportation
    Review: Thanks for great communication between EJ and the team. Order was activated on the 7th, vehicle picked up on the 12th, and delivered on the 19th: 2,877 miles! I recommend United Road for excellent customer service from start to finish. [ View ]
    Response:Ronnie, it is nice to hear that you were pleased with your service with United Road. We look forward to serving your transportation needs in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Ronnie
    Date:3/25/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: no responsibility for burnt clutch
    Review:I placed an order with Autolog to transport my car from Rockville, MD to Boise, ID. My car was delivered at 1 AM with a burnt clutch. The truck driver worked for United Auto rather than Autolog. When I called Autolog with my complaint, they told me t... [ More ]
    Response:We regret that Diana was not satisfied with the outcome of the claim that was filed. The vehicle that was transported is 12 years old Therefore the issue with customers vehicle was considered normal wear & tear for the age of the vehicle. Terms and conditions were signed by Dianas husband which stated several times the order was booked thru our United Road division. As noted on page 3 –section 10 of the United Road Single Unit Terms and Conditions: Transporter shall not be liable for normal wear and/or tear; damages and/or losses directly and/or indirectly related to mechanical malfunctions. Also, the mileage was not noted on the customer’s origin or destination inspections. [ view ]
    Poster:Diana
    Date:3/23/2014 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you United Road
    Review:after purchasing a vehicle in the state of California I found United Road online and after talking to one of their representatives I felt very comfortable with hiring United Road to transport my new vehicle pruchase to my home state of Georgia for ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Michael for your business and positive feedback. We look forward to serving your transport needs in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Penoyer
    Date:2/28/2014 4:41:00 PM
    Review:United Road was fast and friendly. The customer service was excellent and efficient. All drivers and representatives were extremely professional. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Mr. Stull, we appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Mr.Stull
    Date:2/26/2014 3:39:00 PM
    Review:My first time shipping a car. Bought this roadster from a private party just at the beginning of the auction season. I was expecting some delays because of this but scheduling was less than a week out for pickup & the car was here in less that 3... [ More ]
    Poster:Karl
    Date:2/10/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: F350 crew cab long bed
    Review:The person who delivered our truck was extra careful and I could tell really cared! I was worried up front before I knew how the experience would go. Then when he delivered the truck it was obvious he was extra careful with the truck! It came reall... [ More ]
    Poster:DeenaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2014 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: Utah to Cali Transport
    Review:I am very happy with my transport service. I was orginally quoted 7 days but prior to pickup I was advised it was 3 days for delivery. My truck was delivered on time without issue. It was comforting to have a success story given all the horror storie... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas
    Date:2/5/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery of Truck
    Review:The first carrier they lined up had an issue with his truck, but they informed me of it before he had an opportunity to pick up the vehicle and assigned another driver the next day. The driver that picked up my vehicle used an enclosed trailer and w... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:1/28/2014 10:48:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Delivery
    Review:The vehicle was delivered at night on a very cold, windy and ice covered night. The transport driver did an outstanding job of unloading and moving vehicles. I was very impressed with his professionalism. I would use your service again without any... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry Hudson
    Date:1/15/2014 8:46:00 AM
    Subject: Decent experience, but not perfect
    Review:I have only two things to complain about. First, when the car arrived it was extremely dirty. Was not able to inspect thoroughly because of how dirty it was. Any scrtaches or dents were not discoverable because of the layers of filth on the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick C.
    Date:12/16/2013 9:22:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:From initial quote with Lou to follow up and completion with Valerie, United Road was quick knowledgeable and professional. Driver did great job getting into a limited space condo community. Would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Oscar
    Date:12/11/2013 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: Terrific Service & Good Comms with Driver
    Review:Excellent service! Very pleased! Another happy customer! I will definitely use United Road Services in the future if I need to transport a car. In January 2012, a college student friend of mine had her car shipped in an enclosed carrier by United ... [ More ]
    Poster:M Liberty
    Date:11/30/2013 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: Exemplary Service
    Review: Our Porsche 944S2 arrived this evening as promised, just one day after certified availability. Tiffany, you are indeed a miracle worker. The transport driver, Mr. Ted Ault, his equipment and consideration to myself, my wife and the Porsche were... [ More ]
    Poster:Len Gawron
    Date:11/27/2013 12:13:00 PM
    Review:Excellent communication from start to finish. Both cars arrived in the same condition as when I left them. Drivers could not get semi on to my street so they drove the cars to my driveway. They were great. Drivers called 2 hours out and 30 minutes ou... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian P
    Date:11/20/2013 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: Automobile transported
    Review:United Road was excellent in all aspects of the move. The quote was fair, the process was well coordinated, and completed on a timely basis. The car arrived undamaged and as promised. One of the most impressive aspects of the move was that we had a &... [ More ]
    Poster:Charlie Bumb
    Date:11/19/2013 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: Slow delivery, no communication
    Review:Went with the low quote, 300 mile trip straight down highway 70, what could be easier. I was told the car would be picked up on a Thursday and delivered on Saturday. As Saturday came and went, there was no call or word on delivery. I got ahold of ... [ More ]
    Response:We regret this missed opportunity to give Mr. Briner an enjoyable experience while transporting his vehicle with United Road. While we disagree with some of the information the cusotmer provided, there was a substantial delay in receiving his vehicle. A refund was issued to the customer. [ view ]
    Poster:Tom Briner
    Date:11/5/2013 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: 69 dodge charger
    Review:I got quotes from other companies that were comparable, but then checked reviews on these companies. I wasn't pleased with their reviews at all so then I had received a quote from united road and started looking at reviews from their customers and th... [ More ]
    Poster:phil burnside
    Date:10/28/2013 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome!
    Review:I couldn't believe how quick my truck arrived. I was pleasantly surprised. The battery was dead (bad battery, my fault) and the drivers unloaded my truck and then actually waited for my wife to show up and jump it. Technically they could have just le... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam Bair
    Date:10/16/2013 12:07:00 PM
    Subject: Happy customer
    Review:Am an international auto trader in Lagos Nigeria, with United Road am very secure and comfortable. I do have the impression that wherever the vehicle is, it will be hauled by United Road. [ View ]
    Poster:Ologeh Otuke Charles
    Date:10/13/2013 2:39:00 AM
    Subject: Damage
    Review:I would forego asking for the money to repair scratches and dents, even though the car was cosmetically very close to perfect when it was driven onto United Road's trailer. However, somewhere along the way, someone apparently attempted to steal my au... [ More ]
    Poster:RF
    Date:10/12/2013 9:56:00 AM
    Subject: perfect timing
    Review:My vette was picked up and delivered early, so when I landed in So Cal my car was there 4 hours later instead of several days. The driver communicated with me in advance to coordinate pick up and drop off so I knew exactly where he was and ETA on ... [ More ]
    Poster:I McMillan
    Date:10/8/2013 7:36:00 PM
    Review:Knowledgeable, very helpful and friendly. A pleasure to do business with, and would do so in the future. Highly recommended. Cost is below the competitors rates. Thanks again!! [ View ]
    Poster:robert rogers
    Date:10/7/2013 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Very Good Job
    Review:This was my first car shipping experience so in doing my homework I contacted a couple of auto dealers that I know and one of them has used many haulers over the years but would only recommend United Road. The other reference recommended a couple of ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:9/27/2013 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: United Road Great Company
    Review:I did a lot of research looking for a reputable company to transport my recent car purchase and found the overall reviews of United Road lead me to calling them for a quote. I also got quotes from 4 other companies who also ranked well in the reviews... [ More ]
    Poster:Al Shjarback
    Date:8/27/2013 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Best in the Business
    Review:My car was picked up and delivered early both ways. The driver was very professional and called me with updates. Ive shipped a lot of cars and These guys are simply the best in the business. [ View ]
    Poster:Lee Elkinson
    Date:8/17/2013 10:36:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery of my historical vehicle
    Review:United Road was very responsive to my request for transport of my MG even though it was a short distance away (3 hours). the online quote was more than the actual cost so I was pleased at the savings. The delivery driver was very personable and polit... [ More ]
    Poster:Terra Klein
    Date:8/4/2013 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Services
    Review:United Road was excellent to deal with and their response time was exceptional. My point of contact was Eric Pfeiffer and he was great in regards to correspondence and they had my vehicle picked up within one day of when the order was made. I highly ... [ More ]
    Poster:Omar A. Omar
    Date:7/26/2013 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Dodge Dakota
    Review:At first I was hesitant to use United Road because the cost seemed so high, compared to other services and brokers. After speaking with Robin, she answered all my questions very knowledgebly and it was clear she wanted my best interest. She was very ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamie
    Date:7/14/2013 12:35:00 AM
    Subject: Very Professional
    Review:E.J. was very professional and helpful. He explained everything well and managed my expectations. This was my first time transporting a car and it was a very pleasant experience. A bonus was that the driver, Joe, was courteous and prompt. If I ever n... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Clark
    Date:6/28/2013 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: You get what you pay for.
    Review:This was my first auto transport. I began by calling the the cheaper quotes, and got no call back or less than professional (conversation). From the first call to United Road, and contact with Robin McCray, I felt comfortable that I had picked ... [ More ]
    Poster:Henry Dimmick
    Date:6/25/2013 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: United Road - Kansas to Kentucky.
    Review:An absolutely perfect transaction from start to finish - zero complaints. And the price equalled about $1 per mile for the trip (door to door) - amazing price, I think. Thanks. [ View ]
    Poster:JLG
    Date:6/20/2013 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service from United Road
    Review:I buy and sell a car or two every year on ebay. United Road was absolutely the best experience I have ever had with a car transport company. The customer service reps were in constant contact with me from start to finish. The driver was great - tw... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Christopher
    Date:6/20/2013 1:41:00 PM
    Review:This is the 1st time I have used a company to transport my vehicle, and I must say I am very glad I chose this company. They were very professional, communicated with me alot, gave me regular updates & the shipping time was very fast !!!My car g... [ More ]
    Poster:Marvin R
    Date:6/14/2013 10:25:00 AM
    Subject: review
    Review:We were in accident in NJ and had to leave the car there for repair, the carrier worked with me and the BMW dealer to arrange the final pickup and delivery. The entire process went smoothly and the price was extremely fair. [ View ]
    Poster:eugene m schanker
    Date:6/1/2013 8:15:00 AM
    Subject: one day transport
    Review:Vehicle transport was on time, with exceptional customer service and support. A plus door to door service plus some. Highly recommended service for vehicle transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Pete