Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,282 Reviews on 3,362 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 723 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
United Road
Location:10701 Middlebelt Road
Romulus, MI 48174
Phone Number:(866)-470-0036
Secondary Phone Number:1-734-947-7900
Website:http://www.unitedroad.com/
Time On Site:6 Year(s), 11 Month(s). Since 5/16/2007

United Road is the premier vehicle logistics provider in North America. Each year, coast to coast and across the borders, United Road orchestrates vehicle transport and car delivery services for over 1.8 million vehicles. Our satisfied auto transport clients include all major global car manufacturers, vehicle remarketers, financial institutions, car auctions, car dealers, retail single units and personally owned cars, trucks, and other vehicles. United Road is the authorized North American vehicle delivery provider for Bentley, Ferrari, Mercedes Benz, Porsche, Maserati, and many other brands. We are also the largest and most preferred vehicle shipper on eBay Motors. They trust us with their precious cargo, we hope you will too. So whether you're an internet vehicle buyer, snowbird, college student, dealer, or anyone else looking to move a car, Across the City or Across the Country, United Road IS Driven to Deliver! www.unitedroad.com 866.470.0036
Have your own experience with United Road to share?

United Road reports that they have an average of 1800000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 44 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.00% of United Road customers have posted a review.

This means that 100.00% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on United Road
    Subject: transport of car from nj to tx
    Review:overall, I would use United Road again. they were prompt in getting back to my questions and the two cars I transported arrived at the destination in good shape. [ View ]
    Poster:MK
    Date:4/2/2014 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: 63 Impala 409
    Review:When Shipping your Classic Car forget the rest and use the best United Road. Valarie was great to deal with and Honest too. My driver Daniel was very Professional also. Overall a Great Experience. So if you read this and choose another Shipper well y... [ More ]
    Poster:Phil Collins
    Date:3/27/2014 9:34:00 AM
    Subject: The "GoTo" for automotive transportation
    Review: Thanks for great communication between EJ and the team. Order was activated on the 7th, vehicle picked up on the 12th, and delivered on the 19th: 2,877 miles! I recommend United Road for excellent customer service from start to finish. [ View ]
    Poster:Ronnie
    Date:3/25/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: no responsibility for burnt clutch
    Review:I placed an order with Autolog to transport my car from Rockville, MD to Boise, ID. My car was delivered at 1 AM with a burnt clutch. The truck driver worked for United Auto rather than Autolog. When I called Autolog with my complaint, they told me t... [ More ]
    Poster:Diana
    Date:3/23/2014 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you United Road
    Review:after purchasing a vehicle in the state of California I found United Road online and after talking to one of their representatives I felt very comfortable with hiring United Road to transport my new vehicle pruchase to my home state of Georgia for ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Penoyer
    Date:2/28/2014 4:41:00 PM
    Review:United Road was fast and friendly. The customer service was excellent and efficient. All drivers and representatives were extremely professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Mr.Stull
    Date:2/26/2014 3:39:00 PM
    Review:My first time shipping a car. Bought this roadster from a private party just at the beginning of the auction season. I was expecting some delays because of this but scheduling was less than a week out for pickup & the car was here in less that 3... [ More ]
    Poster:Karl
    Date:2/10/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: F350 crew cab long bed
    Review:The person who delivered our truck was extra careful and I could tell really cared! I was worried up front before I knew how the experience would go. Then when he delivered the truck it was obvious he was extra careful with the truck! It came reall... [ More ]
    Poster:DeenaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2014 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: Utah to Cali Transport
    Review:I am very happy with my transport service. I was orginally quoted 7 days but prior to pickup I was advised it was 3 days for delivery. My truck was delivered on time without issue. It was comforting to have a success story given all the horror storie... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas
    Date:2/5/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery of Truck
    Review:The first carrier they lined up had an issue with his truck, but they informed me of it before he had an opportunity to pick up the vehicle and assigned another driver the next day. The driver that picked up my vehicle used an enclosed trailer and w... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:1/28/2014 10:48:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Delivery
    Review:The vehicle was delivered at night on a very cold, windy and ice covered night. The transport driver did an outstanding job of unloading and moving vehicles. I was very impressed with his professionalism. I would use your service again without any... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry Hudson
    Date:1/15/2014 8:46:00 AM
    Subject: Auto delivery
    Review:The vehicle was unloaded at night in a snowstorm with high wind. The driver of the transporter was very good at his job considering the cold and slick conditions he had to work in. I was very impressed with his professionalism. I would not hesitat... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry Hudson
    Date:1/15/2014 8:36:00 AM
    Subject: Decent experience, but not perfect
    Review:I have only two things to complain about. First, when the car arrived it was extremely dirty. Was not able to inspect thoroughly because of how dirty it was. Any scrtaches or dents were not discoverable because of the layers of filth on the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick C.
    Date:12/16/2013 9:22:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:From initial quote with Lou to follow up and completion with Valerie, United Road was quick knowledgeable and professional. Driver did great job getting into a limited space condo community. Would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Oscar
    Date:12/11/2013 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: Terrific Service & Good Comms with Driver
    Review:Excellent service! Very pleased! Another happy customer! I will definitely use United Road Services in the future if I need to transport a car. In January 2012, a college student friend of mine had her car shipped in an enclosed carrier by United ... [ More ]
    Poster:M Liberty
    Date:11/30/2013 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: Exemplary Service
    Review: Our Porsche 944S2 arrived this evening as promised, just one day after certified availability. Tiffany, you are indeed a miracle worker. The transport driver, Mr. Ted Ault, his equipment and consideration to myself, my wife and the Porsche were... [ More ]
    Poster:Len Gawron
    Date:11/27/2013 12:13:00 PM
    Review:Excellent communication from start to finish. Both cars arrived in the same condition as when I left them. Drivers could not get semi on to my street so they drove the cars to my driveway. They were great. Drivers called 2 hours out and 30 minutes ou... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian P
    Date:11/20/2013 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: Automobile transported
    Review:United Road was excellent in all aspects of the move. The quote was fair, the process was well coordinated, and completed on a timely basis. The car arrived undamaged and as promised. One of the most impressive aspects of the move was that we had a &... [ More ]
    Poster:Charlie Bumb
    Date:11/19/2013 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: Slow delivery, no communication
    Review:Went with the low quote, 300 mile trip straight down highway 70, what could be easier. I was told the car would be picked up on a Thursday and delivered on Saturday. As Saturday came and went, there was no call or word on delivery. I got ahold of ... [ More ]
    Response:We regret this missed opportunity to give Mr. Briner an enjoyable experience while transporting his vehicle with United Road. While we disagree with some of the information the cusotmer provided, there was a substantial delay in receiving his vehicle. A refund was issued to the customer. [ view ]
    Poster:Tom Briner
    Date:11/5/2013 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: 69 dodge charger
    Review:I got quotes from other companies that were comparable, but then checked reviews on these companies. I wasn't pleased with their reviews at all so then I had received a quote from united road and started looking at reviews from their customers and th... [ More ]
    Poster:phil burnside
    Date:10/28/2013 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome!
    Review:I couldn't believe how quick my truck arrived. I was pleasantly surprised. The battery was dead (bad battery, my fault) and the drivers unloaded my truck and then actually waited for my wife to show up and jump it. Technically they could have just le... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam Bair
    Date:10/16/2013 12:07:00 PM
    Subject: Happy customer
    Review:Am an international auto trader in Lagos Nigeria, with United Road am very secure and comfortable. I do have the impression that wherever the vehicle is, it will be hauled by United Road. [ View ]
    Poster:Ologeh Otuke Charles
    Date:10/13/2013 2:39:00 AM
    Subject: Damage
    Review:I would forego asking for the money to repair scratches and dents, even though the car was cosmetically very close to perfect when it was driven onto United Road's trailer. However, somewhere along the way, someone apparently attempted to steal my au... [ More ]
    Poster:RF
    Date:10/12/2013 9:56:00 AM
    Subject: perfect timing
    Review:My vette was picked up and delivered early, so when I landed in So Cal my car was there 4 hours later instead of several days. The driver communicated with me in advance to coordinate pick up and drop off so I knew exactly where he was and ETA on ... [ More ]
    Poster:I McMillan
    Date:10/8/2013 7:36:00 PM
    Review:Knowledgeable, very helpful and friendly. A pleasure to do business with, and would do so in the future. Highly recommended. Cost is below the competitors rates. Thanks again!! [ View ]
    Poster:robert rogers
    Date:10/7/2013 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Very Good Job
    Review:This was my first car shipping experience so in doing my homework I contacted a couple of auto dealers that I know and one of them has used many haulers over the years but would only recommend United Road. The other reference recommended a couple of ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:9/27/2013 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: United Road Great Company
    Review:I did a lot of research looking for a reputable company to transport my recent car purchase and found the overall reviews of United Road lead me to calling them for a quote. I also got quotes from 4 other companies who also ranked well in the reviews... [ More ]
    Poster:Al Shjarback
    Date:8/27/2013 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Best in the Business
    Review:My car was picked up and delivered early both ways. The driver was very professional and called me with updates. Ive shipped a lot of cars and These guys are simply the best in the business. [ View ]
    Poster:Lee Elkinson
    Date:8/17/2013 10:36:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery of my historical vehicle
    Review:United Road was very responsive to my request for transport of my MG even though it was a short distance away (3 hours). the online quote was more than the actual cost so I was pleased at the savings. The delivery driver was very personable and polit... [ More ]
    Poster:Terra Klein
    Date:8/4/2013 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Services
    Review:United Road was excellent to deal with and their response time was exceptional. My point of contact was Eric Pfeiffer and he was great in regards to correspondence and they had my vehicle picked up within one day of when the order was made. I highly ... [ More ]
    Poster:Omar A. Omar
    Date:7/26/2013 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Dodge Dakota
    Review:At first I was hesitant to use United Road because the cost seemed so high, compared to other services and brokers. After speaking with Robin, she answered all my questions very knowledgebly and it was clear she wanted my best interest. She was very ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamie
    Date:7/14/2013 12:35:00 AM
    Subject: Very Professional
    Review:E.J. was very professional and helpful. He explained everything well and managed my expectations. This was my first time transporting a car and it was a very pleasant experience. A bonus was that the driver, Joe, was courteous and prompt. If I ever n... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Clark
    Date:6/28/2013 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: You get what you pay for.
    Review:This was my first auto transport. I began by calling the the cheaper quotes, and got no call back or less than professional (conversation). From the first call to United Road, and contact with Robin McCray, I felt comfortable that I had picked ... [ More ]
    Poster:Henry Dimmick
    Date:6/25/2013 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: United Road - Kansas to Kentucky.
    Review:An absolutely perfect transaction from start to finish - zero complaints. And the price equalled about $1 per mile for the trip (door to door) - amazing price, I think. Thanks. [ View ]
    Poster:JLG
    Date:6/20/2013 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service from United Road
    Review:I buy and sell a car or two every year on ebay. United Road was absolutely the best experience I have ever had with a car transport company. The customer service reps were in constant contact with me from start to finish. The driver was great - tw... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Christopher
    Date:6/20/2013 1:41:00 PM
    Review:This is the 1st time I have used a company to transport my vehicle, and I must say I am very glad I chose this company. They were very professional, communicated with me alot, gave me regular updates & the shipping time was very fast !!!My car g... [ More ]
    Poster:Marvin R
    Date:6/14/2013 10:25:00 AM
    Subject: review
    Review:We were in accident in NJ and had to leave the car there for repair, the carrier worked with me and the BMW dealer to arrange the final pickup and delivery. The entire process went smoothly and the price was extremely fair. [ View ]
    Poster:eugene m schanker
    Date:6/1/2013 8:15:00 AM
    Subject: one day transport
    Review:Vehicle transport was on time, with exceptional customer service and support. A plus door to door service plus some. Highly recommended service for vehicle transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Pete
    Date:5/31/2013 9:38:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:I had my daughter's car shipped from Maryland to Fort Leonardwood, where she is stationed. United Road called me prior to picking up the car so I could make arrangements to leave work and meet them at my home. The driver was very kind and professiona... [ More ]
    Poster:Sophia
    Date:5/31/2013 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: As promised
    Review:They were very easy going especially with delivery times and dates. I was on a very tight schedule and both the dispatched and driver were very courteous. I also helped by meeting them in a large parking lot nearby to ease the driver's pain of going ... [ More ]
    Poster:SAMIRA
    Date:5/30/2013 10:02:00 PM
    Review:United Road made the process seamless and easy. I was a bit concerned about how this worked and if the vehicle would be OK. Not a spot on it. Communication was great and service was excellent. The cost was the best I could find out there. Very h... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim C.
    Date:5/21/2013 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: Price adjusted after quote, late delivery
    Review:No MAJOR problems with delivery, other than being told that vehicle would be picked up on Monday, it was FINALLY picked up on Tuesday, and delivery ended up being @ 11:15 pm the following night. ALso, quote I initially received and acted upon was a... [ More ]
    Poster:John Andrews
    Date:5/10/2013 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: UAT
    Review:Here are some of the few reasons whay I am highly recommending UAT and I am sure glad I chose UAT to ship my car from Washington to California after reading the good reviews about this company. 1) UAT was on the official transport list of ebay and ... [ More ]
    Poster:JP
    Date:5/10/2013 10:10:00 AM
    Subject: car hauling
    Review:Everyone was great and easy to talk with understood my needs and concerns and they got my rare car to me in tip top shape! [ View ]
    Poster:jeff
    Date:5/9/2013 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied with Service
    Review:Using United Road made transferring my vehicle extremely easy from the moment I requested an estimate on-line to the time they delivered it. The process was smooth and I'd highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Keith Clem
    Date:4/16/2013 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: fast and good price
    Review:would use again fast shiiping good price. had it delivered at work was promt and driveer was easy to talk and right on time [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:4/11/2013 4:42:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service from beginning to end.
    Review:United Road Transport is a team of skilled professionals! Every aspect of my request was handled efficiently and effectively. The cost was truly a value over a less expensive quote from a less skilled and less capable company. Great piece of mind tha... [ More ]
    Poster:Hospira, Inc.
    Date:3/29/2013 9:52:00 AM
    Subject: great service!
    Review:Services was excellent and seamless. The vehicle arrived MUCH earlier than anticipated. Phone and email communication with my United Road Logistics contacts was easy and friendly. Great service - I would use again and recommend to anyone! [ View ]
    Poster:Ms. M
    Date:3/20/2013 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Staff and Carrier
    Review:March 12, 2013 The staff was professional and a pleasure to talk to. I felt the price was reasonably competetive. Considering quality of carrier, timely delivery, and confidence in the United Road. The transport truck was a impressive carri... [ More ]
    Poster:C. Nickoloff
    Date:3/12/2013 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: Recommended!
    Review:I submitted a request for quote online, received one immediately, and received a phone call follow-up from their office the next day. Details were negotiated, and my car was on a truck within a week, arriving at the destination (in the same conditio... [ More ]
    Poster:B. Peterson
    Date:3/9/2013 2:19:00 PM

Next Reviews on United Road

United Road Home | 2 | 3

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.