Transport Logo
View 175,205 Reviews on 3,909 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,206th Review now!

View Stateway Auto Transport's New Profile

Broker Active
Contract CarrierActive
Broker None
Broker / Carrier
Stateway Auto Transport is leading the car shipping industry by providing you with fast, honest and reliable nationwide service. We are a fully insured, licensed and bonded Broker/Carrier (MC# 804149 USDOT# 2440935). This means that we own our own trucks and we cut out the middleman for our customers. We are very proud to announce that has named us the #1 Highest Rated Broker/Carrier in the entire country! Please see RATINGS &- - REPORTS above and select broker/carrier to see the top three highest rated companies based on customer satisfaction and other factors. We are so confident in our pricing that if you received a lower quote from an insured competitor, we will BEAT their price guaranteed. As part of our appreciation, we also offer FREE Vehicle Tracking with every shipment. Stateway Auto Transport has been a trustworthy name for many years and that is precisely why our mission is to accommodate every client with the best customer service from start to finish, treating every car as if it were our own.
Have your own experience with Stateway Auto Transport to share?

Stateway Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 20000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 201 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.01% of Stateway Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.00% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Stateway Auto Transport
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:After reviewing several companies and talking to multiple representatives of those companies, we were confused. Reviews didn't offer enough information and, as expected, we would hear why we should go with their company and why :"they are the o... [ More ]
    Poster:Chad Schiffman
    Date:11/23/2015 10:07:00 PM
    Review:This is not the first time I have used this company for a car transport. The experience including the entire quoting and booking process keeps getting better every time. This time was particularly outstanding. I got a quote and booked the pick up t... [ More ]
    Date:11/23/2015 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Seamless, prompt, professional service from initial call to delivery of car. Tremendous service wouldn't hesitate to use again or recommend. Car was picked up exactly as promised and delivered early. [ View ]
    Poster:A. Cardinale
    Date:11/23/2015 3:15:00 AM
    Subject: made a hard choice
    Review:First time I ever had to use an auto transport company they made it easy All others all others were fighting with each other and never sent me an order confirmation or anything else These guys made it simple sent me my order the quote was right they ... [ More ]
    Poster:ton mccclure
    Date:11/21/2015 3:40:00 AM
    Subject: Damn Good Service!
    Review:I chose Stateway after an exhaustive search and comparison of over 20 transport companies. In my opinion, Stateway had the best balance of volume served, pos vs. neg reviews, customer rating, BBB and Consumer affairs problem resolution history and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephen Willis
    Date:11/16/2015 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: Cross-Country Truck Shipment
    Review:Stateway Auto was a reliable, honest, and responsive shipment of my vehicle from California to North Carolina. Stateway's price was much more competitive than other alternatives, yet they were sharp on providing customer service the service quality w... [ More ]
    Poster:Levon KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2015 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport back home
    Review:Auto transport provides excellent service with prompt delivery. I called and received a quote from Mike after a friend recommended I try them and within 2 days my car was picked up and delivered this morning. Not the cheapest quote, but in this case ... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel Paev
    Date:11/16/2015 2:04:00 AM
    Subject: Pleasantly surprised
    Review:My wife and I finally got a chance to move to San Francisco and where super excited, but wanted to rent our own moving truck and make the drive through the Grand Canyon and Vegas! Unfortunately, we both just purchased 2015 Subarus and didn't want to ... [ More ]
    Date:11/14/2015 3:05:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome experience
    Review:State way was very easy to work with. I needed to ship my uncles car to Chicago to fix and restore so I needed to find someone willing to ship it cheap and fast, and although it wasn't as cheap as I originally wanted it was fast and well worth the mo... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Drake
    Date:11/13/2015 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and easy! For great service call PAUL MILLER @ 224-432-0976
    Review:Just an overall great service, price and the timing was unbelievable. I've done this a few times so I knew the second I asked for a quote I would be swarmed by 20 different brokers all trying to convince me why one was better then the other and how t... [ More ]
    Poster:Star E
    Date:11/12/2015 7:32:00 AM
    Review:I really was very surprised on how the driver stayed in communicatiion with me. I had never had that on my prior transport. I was very surprise with how Stateway stayed in touch with me. I would recomend Stateway to all my friends that use a Transpo... [ More ]
    Poster:Joanne CroninThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/9/2015 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: Stateway kept their promises
    Review:The service went smoothly and i received the car quicker than i expected . I will recommend this company to others . there were a few times that calls were not returned directly from the office but the service was excellent ! [ View ]
    Poster:Jim PageThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/9/2015 3:01:00 AM
    Subject: Short review
    Review:Overall rating: 4/5 - Stateway did exactly what they were hired to do! Good service. Kept in contact with info/updates. It was just a little bit more expensive than anticipated. Yes, I would use Stateway again. Yes, I would recommend Stateway t... [ More ]
    Poster:AaronThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2015 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: Transport was as easy as can be
    Review:I was lucky enough to receive a gift of a vehicle for my family. Daniel was able to arrange for the shipment and keep it in the budget that I needed, 0 headaches. Of course I was worried about the process because I didn't know anything about it befor... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew Lashoff
    Date:11/6/2015 7:43:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfied
    Review:My husband bought me my dream car for out anniversary and he was having it shipped from kuntucky to Illinois Sam Allen was very accommodating he assured us that my vehicle would be at my home on the date we had planed we placed the order and 3 days l... [ More ]
    Date:11/6/2015 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:My son is in the military so we were on a tight schedule when trying to get his car over to him. Paul Miller at Stateway made the shipping as easy as it could have been. The driver called me few hours after placing my order and came to pick up the ca... [ More ]
    Date:11/6/2015 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company!
    Review:I am very happy about the service i received. They are a great company, the follow through is great. They are really nice, got things done like they said they would. I would highly recommend them to anybody who needs car transportation services. Kudd... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle Chamo
    Date:11/5/2015 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: I would use this again.
    Review:The overall process is great. I would use this and recomment stateway again. My sister in Oregon is expecting the car on Nov. 3 but the car delivered aas early as Nov. 01. Its just exactly 3 days after it was pick up in Omaha.Their service is excell... [ More ]
    Poster:amy s.
    Date:11/5/2015 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Great all around service
    Review:This was easily the best experience I've ever had with a transport company. Everyone that I dealt with showed exceptional courtesy, customer service skills and professionalism. I was assisted with all of my needs every step of the way without hesitat... [ More ]
    Date:11/5/2015 9:48:00 PM
    Subject: Review of my experience with Stateway Transport
    Review:I have found Stateway Auto Transport to be a reliable and dependable company. The office staff is responsive and followed up promptly when I had a question. It was easy to reach a knowledgeable staff person by either email or telephone. I will defini... [ More ]
    Date:11/5/2015 5:47:00 AM
    Subject: Fist time customer
    Review:To be honest i was worried about shipping my car because because theres nothing but horror stories online but stateway sounded and looked most professional so i chose them, i was a good call! Highly recomand stateway [ View ]
    Date:11/3/2015 10:21:00 PM
    Subject: Provided incorrect address to trucking company
    Review:This whole ordeal was a disaster. I made arrangements in Aug for two cars to be picked up in Oct for delivery to AZ specific dates we were available. The day to pickup was incorrect. We told Stateway Transport that we needed to have picked up no l... [ More ]
    Date:11/3/2015 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: Transport review
    Review:I turned to Stateway after a different broker gave me a runaround for a week! They weren't the cheapest but they assured me that with how many different carriers they work, car will move without a problem and sure enough they took care of it. Very pl... [ More ]
    Date:10/30/2015 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: Car move
    Review:After I placed my order, it took Stateway about an hour to get back to me with driver's information. My car was picked up the next day and dropped of to my mother less then 24 hours later! Couldn't ask for better service [ View ]
    Date:10/30/2015 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: The WORST Customer Service
    Review:If you are new to needing a vehicle transported, Save yourself A LOT of headaches and DO NOT choose Stateway. I am a respected, long time business professional in my community and in all my 49 years I have NEVER dealt with a company with worse custom... [ More ]
    Poster:William Elliott
    Date:10/29/2015 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Returning customer
    Review:I have used Stateway twice before to ship my car from IL to Fl. I go down for the winters and they are very helpful, rate is always competitive they go above and beyond, and I am always notified every step of the way. Highly recommend this company th... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony lyubelsky
    Date:10/28/2015 9:38:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfied with service
    Review:Was referred to your company by a friend who was very happy with the service they received from your company. This was our first time having a vehicle transported, and we weren't sure how it would turn out. We were shipping car to my daughter whom wa... [ More ]
    Poster:R. RatteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/25/2015 10:30:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with Stateway transport
    Review:I had an excellent experience working with this company. The customer reps were very friendly and helpful. I used this company to transport a vehicle I purchased from an auction. The car was being picked up in Ohio and transported to Illinois. The tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Rachel Margelos
    Date:10/23/2015 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:I have never had a car transported before now and will admit to being a bit hesitant. My hesitation proved unnecessary. From the moment I requested a quote online until my car was delivered to its new home, I received prompt, courteous and accurate ... [ More ]
    Poster:Heather ArcherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2015 12:13:00 AM
    Subject: Transport from Illinois to Arizona
    Review:Stateway was professional in their quoting the trip and responsive to all inquiries before and during the trip. Stateway contacted me via e-mail prior to pick-up and prior to delivery. Equipment was clean and relatively new. Driver was courteous a... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul L
    Date:10/19/2015 11:05:00 PM
    Subject: A good experience
    Review:They made the entire experience very easy. I read all of the reviews good and bad. I was very concerned. The driver was fantastic.He was a full day early which was great. He maneuvered his rig both into and out of a very tight lane that know an av... [ More ]
    Date:10/17/2015 11:44:00 PM
    Review:Was happy my car was delivered ahead of time, no hidden cost they give me the rate they said 1095$ and that was exactly to a penny. Whatever they tell me they do the company kept their words. Definitely would call them back for future services. The d... [ More ]
    Date:10/15/2015 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: Reasonable Price; On time; Perfect Transport
    Review:Shipped a car from FL to our son in San Francisco. First time shipping a car. Stateway was super responsive and made the process as easy as possible. The driver arrived on time and actually delivered early. Nothing but good things to say abou... [ More ]
    Poster:James Rodgers
    Date:10/14/2015 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: Overall good experience
    Review:There was slight delay in picking up, but the communication was good and the overall service was great. I got my BMW Z4 delivered perfectly. The driver was very professional and was always available me on phone when I had some questions. The cost was... [ More ]
    Poster:Saurabh Malhotra
    Date:10/12/2015 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: 1979 jeep delivery
    Review:I cannot say enough great things regarding everyone I was in contact with. Dan, Karla as well as the transport driver Juan went above and beyond to get my jeep from Utah to Florida . I without question recommend anyone entrust their automobile with t... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat W
    Date:10/12/2015 12:01:00 AM
    Review:This is the second time I used Stateway Auto Transport and each time they have been fast and good, I would use them for every move, you cant go wrong with them. [ View ]
    Poster:Stephen Conner
    Date:10/9/2015 10:22:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfactory experience but...
    Review:Stateway price was competitive. The carrier, Perez and Sons, performed as noted and perhaps above expectations. Safeway was not very diligent in responding to voice messages, specifically those left over the weekend. [ View ]
    Poster:Raj ParekhThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2015 11:27:00 PM
    Review:The car was deliverd early to PA which was good. Only complaint was the pick up was later than promised but the transporter driver was aplogetic and professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Jenny McGregor
    Date:10/8/2015 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle
    Review:I'm very happy with the service that was given to me, Stateway was very professional and prompt in delivering my vehicle. I will use them again and recommend them to my friends and family. [ View ]
    Poster:Faustino Marquez
    Date:10/8/2015 6:29:00 PM
    Subject: Driver was very professional
    Review:Dealing with Statewide was a pleasure. Service was prompt, delivery was as promised and the delivery driver, Jack, had a great attitude and was a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend Statewide and will use them again if the opportunity arises. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill H
    Date:10/7/2015 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Car dealer happy with service
    Review:This is my second time using stateway and I must say I will continue using them. The service is impeccable on time and never an issue. I always recommend my customers who purchase cars from my dealership to stateway. Rachel is very knplwgdeable and g... [ More ]
    Poster: Eugene
    Date:10/7/2015 8:30:00 PM
    Subject: 26 Days From California to Minnesota
    Review:26 days. 26 days is how long it took Stateway to move my vehicle from San Diego to Minneapolis. I chose Stateway because of their high ratings on various sites. I’m not sure if they write positive reviews themselves or pay people to write t... [ More ]
    Date:10/7/2015 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting2
    Review:I had a very pleasant experience with the office workers and the carrier very prompt on time and very satisfied I would recommend you again you guys you do business the old fashion way you earn your business by keeping your word awesome thank you ver... [ More ]
    Poster:Carlos RuizThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2015 10:25:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:The overall experience with the service was nothing but surprising; I have a great deal of confidence with Josh and Karla that the job will be done to our satisfaction. Then, I deal with a very courteous driver, whom provided me with a ride back to... [ More ]
    Poster:David MontoyaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2015 9:58:00 PM
    Subject: Ship hot rod from Wisconson to PA
    Review:Had booked thru another broker who promised pickup on a certain date. They would not return my calls the day before the scheduled pickup. I finally got ahold of them on the date needed for pick up but they could not confirm a trucker. I cancelled and... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris C
    Date:9/30/2015 2:49:00 AM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:My car being transported was inoperative. No Problem, they handled the job with no problems. The company kept me notified throughout the entire process. The driver kept everyone in the loop during the entire move. I spent a career in the military and... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Krawchuck
    Date:9/28/2015 11:43:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Entire experience was great from first email contact to delivery of car to destination. I will definitely recommend Stateway to everyone. Competitive pricing and great customer service! [ View ]
    Poster:Tom R
    Date:9/28/2015 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transported from Naperville to Sacramento
    Review:Excellent service...on time (in fact early) ....polite and very fair pricing. I felt very safe having Westley (driver) transporting my vehicle cross country! I would - without hesitation recommend and also use again. Thank you for a great first time ... [ More ]
    Poster:Anna SuttonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2015 6:07:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Of Car
    Review:This company was a pleasure to work with; my Father passed away and My Mother does not drive; she is elderly and lives on the East coast, I being the only child live on the west coast; It required a company with an understanding of going the extra mi... [ More ]
    Poster:Terry Ashworth
    Date:9/27/2015 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: great job
    Review:They were informative and professional on the phone. Nothing was promised to us that they didn't do. The driver was courteous, helpful and very profession. All was done quickly. [ View ]
    Date:9/24/2015 1:10:00 AM

Next Reviews on Stateway Auto Transport

Stateway Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.