View 158,597 Reviews on 3,672 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 158,598th Review now!

View Stateway Auto Transport's New Profile

MC-842039
Contract CarrierActive
Broker None
Broker / Carrier

Stateway Auto Transport is leading the car shipping industry by providing you with fast, honest and reliable nationwide service. We are a fully insured, licensed and bonded Broker/Carrier (MC# 804149 USDOT# 2440935). This means that we own our own trucks and we cut out the middleman for our customers. We are very proud to announce that TransportReviews.com has named us the #1 Highest Rated Broker/Carrier in the entire country! Please see RATINGS & REPORTS above and select broker/carrier to see the top three highest rated companies based on customer satisfaction and other factors. We are so confident in our pricing that if you received a lower quote from an insured competitor, we will BEAT their price guaranteed. As part of our appreciation, we also offer FREE Vehicle Tracking with every shipment. Stateway Auto Transport has been a trustworthy name for many years and that is precisely why our mission is to accommodate every client with the best customer service from start to finish, treating every car as if it were our own.
Have your own experience with Stateway Auto Transport to share?

Stateway Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 20000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 283 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.42% of Stateway Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.59% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Stateway Auto Transport
    Subject: Pleased!
    Review:Called Stateway Auto Transport and talked to a rep named Dawn Morrison. She got me connected to a sales person who sent me a quote to move my Honda Civic I was buying from Florida to New York. They said they could get the job done, and they did. They... [ More ]
    Poster:Phillip Wilson
    Date:3/3/2015 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic experience with Safeway Auto
    Review:My experience with Stateway Auto Transport was wonderful from start to finish. The customer service representatives were knowledgeable and whenever I e-mailed with a question, the responses were prompt. The gentleman who picked up by car was also gre... [ More ]
    Poster:MicheleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/2/2015 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: Incredible Support
    Review:Mark was a wonderful support and resource for me when setting up pick up and drop off of the vehicle. This is the first time that I've used your company and Mark was the absolute professional setting up reasonable expectations and timelines. He didn'... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug M
    Date:2/27/2015 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: Very Good
    Review:Outstanding service from Jessica. I needed an enclosed carrier to transport my latest classic car purchase from Arkansas to Cali and the car was delivered earlier than expected and was in tip top condition. I will definitely call Jessica again. [ View ]
    Poster:Gary Perez
    Date:2/27/2015 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: 5 Stars
    Review:To start off I was very worried to ship my vehicle. I sent in a request for a quote from stateway and within a day I got a call from Rachel. She was very courteous on the phone and answered all of my questions. She told me exactly how the process wou... [ More ]
    Poster:Eileen M. Russell
    Date:2/27/2015 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Wow!!!
    Review:This was an outstanding transaction. I was very skeptical because I read several reviews about transporting vehicles but didn't find any regarding stateway auto. I asked many questions when I was first contacted and each question was answered in fu... [ More ]
    Poster:Sal Martinez
    Date:2/26/2015 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Stateway Auto from Mo. to Fl.
    Review:This was the first time that I ever used a transport company. I had no idea what was involved or truly which company was even reliable. I did some research and decided on Stateway Auto. I am very pleased that I did. Not only did they do everythin... [ More ]
    Poster:Kris W.
    Date:2/20/2015 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Stateway Auto are my go to guys!
    Review:I buy and sell cars for a living and ship cars weekly. I've been in the business long enough to know that not all carriers are alike. I have run in to the good, the bad, and the ugly. By far, my go to guys have been Stateway Auto Transport. They ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew Zueta
    Date:2/11/2015 12:36:00 AM
    Subject: Completely Satisfied Customer
    Review:All I can say is working with Stateway has been a pleasure. I didn't have any issues with shipping my vehicle. I shipped my car a couple weeks ago and everything went as planned. My experience was very pleasant and I could not have been more pleas... [ More ]
    Poster:Albertine Lambs
    Date:2/11/2015 12:10:00 AM
    Subject: transport of car
    Review:The car was picked up and delivered today at the final destination. Based on the family member receiving the car, it was in good condition and the same condition when it was picked up at the source. [ View ]
    Poster:greg
    Date:2/10/2015 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:My experience was very positive with the transport of my Jeep grand Cherokee from Downers Grove, IL. to Spring Hill, FL. We had a large snow the weekend the car was picked up. Greatly surprised that it only took the few days to arrive! The cost wasn'... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy Zschau
    Date:2/9/2015 10:45:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:Wow! What a difference! I called around to a few places before shipping my vehicle and spoke to about 4 people. By far, Stateway was the most prompt and professional shipper I spoke to. My sales person Jeff explained the process to me over the pho... [ More ]
    Poster:Jarrod B. Tew
    Date:2/6/2015 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Simple and smooth shipping
    Review:I have never shipped a car before however, my first time out was easy and painless. I read so many horror stories on the web about car shipments, I was kind of worried. I was moving between states so I didn't have much choice as I have a few cars a... [ More ]
    Poster:Marilyn
    Date:2/6/2015 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Couldn't ask for more, very good job
    Review:These folks did a great job at shipping my vehicle. They were friendly and professional. I was able to get my vehicle shipped and delivered on time and the price was great. All my expectations were exceeded from the first call. I called a couple ... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara Boyce
    Date:2/6/2015 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: didn't deliver on promise
    Review:Never delivered on promise of picking up vehicle.they also want to discount weekend days on there quotes after the fact even though they have weekend business hrs.Give you a very low quote too get your business then pass it off to other trucking comp... [ More ]
    Poster:tim simmons
    Date:2/5/2015 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Misleading, deceptive, unresponsive.
    Review:I will preface this by saying I run a company with customer service and understand what is right and wrong. This is by far the worst establishment I have ever dealt with. They claim to have their own drivers and control your delivery, that is a decei... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:2/5/2015 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic!
    Review:I received an email from Stateway with a quote and a gave them a call. I spoke to Rachel, who was very nice and friendly. She advised me of the details regarding shipping my car with Stateway. I gave her all my information and she advised me I wou... [ More ]
    Poster:Curt H. Butt
    Date:2/3/2015 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: I'm sold on Stateway
    Review:Totally sold on this company. I shipped my car from California to Florida a few weeks ago. From start to finish I felt my experience was very professional. The sales people were very friendly. The person who I spoke to, my sales rep I guess you c... [ More ]
    Poster:Gavin J. Miner
    Date:2/3/2015 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: Great great great service!
    Review:I am big on cusotmer service and that's exactly what I got at Stateway. My company shipped my car from California to Maine and I've never shipped my car before. I was a little worried about putting my car on a truck and shipping it across the count... [ More ]
    Poster:Patricia J. Brand
    Date:2/3/2015 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Stateway Auto has won my confidence
    Review:I move around for work and I found shipping my car is usually a very nerve racking experience. To be perfectly honest I feel I have already gotten used to the way things are usually, but working with Stateway Auto Transport has been such a pleasant ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brett Barr
    Date:2/3/2015 10:51:00 AM
    Subject: I would definitely ship with Stateway again
    Review:I wanted to ship my truck from Mississippi to Tennessee, all the quotes I received were pretty good but I found out because my truck is custom, everyone wanted to charge me more. This was the same throughout, so I imagine it’s just standard be... [ More ]
    Poster:George M. Sharpe
    Date:2/1/2015 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: Another Satisfied Customer
    Review:I’m finally just getting around to this because I’ve been very busy after moving and changing jobs, but I wanted to leave a quick note thanking you guys for a job well done. I shipped my car with Stateway a few months ago, around Novemb... [ More ]
    Poster:K Loveless
    Date:2/1/2015 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: 5 Stars
    Review:I have to give Stateway Auto a 5 star rating. From start to finish, my transaction was very smooth. I spoke to Rachel who booked my order and told me my car would ship within 1-7 business days from that day. I received a call about 4 days later wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis B
    Date:2/1/2015 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: Very good experience Thank you!
    Review:I shipped my car from Los Angeles to Las Vegas last week. I was very pleased with the service I received from Stateway Auto. Their staff was very helpful. I was able to book my shipment online and they did not take a deposit which I found very goo... [ More ]
    Poster:Cynthia S. Mitchell
    Date:2/1/2015 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: No pickup poor service
    Review:We had a tight window to transport a vehicle in early January. We were assured by representative that transport would be located at price specified and in timeframe specified. Nothing ever happened. We requested cancellation via phone and email after... [ More ]
    Poster:JKP
    Date:1/27/2015 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Having my car shipped from Virginia to Michigan with Statewayauto.com relieved stress, time, and overall costs of flying, staying in a hotel, and the gas and tolls related to doing it myself. It was a great experience and I would recommend them high... [ More ]
    Poster:Patty
    Date:1/27/2015 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: Very sastisfied
    Review:My vehicle was picked up on the availible date and delivered the next morning at the destination in the same shape it shipped in. I was kept informed the whole time. The gentileman from MR Walkers trucking was very professional. I am very happy with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Leon T.
    Date:1/26/2015 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: 100 Percent Happy!!
    Review:Prior to calling I was doing research about auto transporting - I read all these horror stories and was quite frankly really skeptical about using any company. After researching on consumerreports.org - I felt comfortable giving this company a try. I... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeanice Chastain
    Date:1/23/2015 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: Best Customer Service
    Review:Agents were very helpful and direct. There were no maybes as to pick up and drop off.. This service clearly was the real deal! [ View ]
    Poster:Walt
    Date:1/22/2015 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great service and followup
    Review:I rate Stateway Auto Transport very highly. I was extremely happy with the service and the price. Mike from Nathans Express did a great job of representing Stateway and himself and I would definitely recommend both you and him to anyone who asks. Wit... [ More ]
    Poster:GeorgeCS
    Date:1/21/2015 10:18:00 AM
    Subject: Very impressed with the service
    Review:I had to ship my car from Colorado to California. I looked online and found Stateway Auto Transport. From the very first call I was impressed with their professional attitude. My agent Rachel walked me through the process and their team of custome... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric Choi
    Date:1/20/2015 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: First time to ship... A great expereince
    Review:I contacted Stateway Auto and spoke to Jeff. He set up my vehicle shipment and told me my car would be picked up within 1-7 days from the time I made my deposit which I was surprised there was no money up front! They only charged me when my car was... [ More ]
    Poster:Remmy Yong
    Date:1/20/2015 12:57:00 AM
    Subject: Impressed with the service
    Review:I'm not big on reviews but I was seriously impressed with the service I received, Jeff, you are the man! The driver picked up my car on time and delivered my car on time. He called me each day and told me how far away he was which totally gave me a... [ More ]
    Poster:Winston Toolsie
    Date:1/20/2015
    Subject: On time and on point
    Review:I shipped my car from Long Island to Houston last week and just got my car this week. My experience with Rachel was great! She told me my car would get picked up within 7 days, which it was, and delivered 4 days later to my new place in Houston. R... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles Barber
    Date:1/19/2015 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: No Problems... Smooth Transaction
    Review:I had a very smooth transaction with Stateway. The people there were friendly and answered all my questions before shipping my car. I was impressed with their customer service and response to my inquiries. I had my car shipped from California to N... [ More ]
    Poster:Benny Roberts
    Date:1/19/2015 8:40:00 PM
    Review:State way is definitely my new choice when it comes to auto shipping. The pickup was prompt, the delivery was two days early being dropped off, and the driver was very nice. I don't ship cars very often, but from now on when I do, I'll use Stateway. [ View ]
    Poster:Trevor
    Date:1/19/2015 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: STAY FAR AWAY - DONT FALL FOR FAKE REVIEWS
    Review:This has been the most stressful ordeal I have encountered during a move, and that's saying a lot from a military family. First of all, we scheduled transport on 12/29/2014. We spoke with Rachel, who assured us the vehicle would be delivered on ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alyssa
    Date:1/18/2015 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: DO NOT SHIP WITH STATEWAY! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE & LIE AFTER LIE!
    Review:My vehicle was never picked up or shipped. I contracted with Rachel at Stateway to have a vehicle I purchased picked up on December 29, 2014. I was assured by Rachel that the time would be no more than 4-5 days. This time passed, and I attempted t... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian Helm
    Date:1/18/2015 9:20:00 AM
    Subject: Confidence and Comforting
    Review:This was my first time shipping my car, and with was a 'coast to coast' move with very tight deadlines and limitations. Stateway Auto was incredible, and so were their sub-contractors. Stateway always returned me phone calls and emails in a promptl... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeremy
    Date:1/16/2015 10:48:00 PM
    Subject: Rachel and the transporters
    Review:Rachel was my first contact. She was very professional, honest, and treated me with kindness and respect. Stateway followed up on several occasions during the process offering status of the shipment and available to answer any questions. The expe... [ More ]
    Poster:Lynda ColeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2015 8:47:00 AM
    Subject: excellent service and outstanding price!!
    Review:I couldn't be any more pleased with how well my shipment went. Bill gave me a good solid quote, was present, responsive, informative, and had a great sense of humor. My grandsons car was picked up within the first two days and was delivered by the en... [ More ]
    Poster:Musa
    Date:1/15/2015 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: Truck transported from California to Illinois
    Review:I needed to have my truck shipped from California to Illinois. I went on line and started checking out transport companies. I read the reviews and they were quite scary. I started getting quotes and calls from everyone promising anything that I wante... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Noeltner
    Date:1/15/2015 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Truck transported from California to Illinois
    Poster:Bob Noeltner
    Date:1/15/2015 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: wonderful service!
    Review:I had a really great experience with Stateway Auto. They were very professional, and their customer service was exceptional. I needed my car to be picked up, and shipped from from Illinois to Florida, I contacted Stateway and they were very helpful t... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:1/15/2015 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: SIMPLY THE BEST!!!! (Thanks Rachel!)
    Review:I am usually not the type to write reviews but I felt the need to share my experience since some people are bad mouthing a person that I personally dealt with on more than one occasion. We shipped our sons car THREE times and all three were with the ... [ More ]
    Poster:N. Mendelson
    Date:1/15/2015 12:51:00 AM
    Subject: Will be a returning customer
    Review:The shipping of my car went smoothly & efficiently. I was very pleased at how they kept me in the loop with all the details for the transport. I will definitely use them again the next time I decide to transport my car. [ View ]
    Poster:Mitch Korff
    Date:1/14/2015 11:51:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful experience
    Review:I absolutely loved working with stateway! It was the easiest process with NO PROBLEMS. It made my cross country move a lot easier to deal with. From beginning to end stateway was there for me. I would use them again and would recommend everybody else... [ More ]
    Poster:Beth
    Date:1/14/2015 11:35:00 PM
    Subject: 16th Birthday Surprise
    Review:We recently bought a car for our daughter's sweet 16 and needed to make sure it arrived the day of her birthday from North Carolina to California. The car was picked up one day early and delivered as requested on November 6th the day of her birthday.... [ More ]
    Poster:Monique
    Date:1/14/2015 1:01:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding customer service
    Review:Had a really great experience with Stateway Auto Transport. Made my move from Indiana to California less stressful. Both Rachel and Andy were outstanding to deal with. My husband got transferred on a 6 month contract we will defiantly use them on our... [ More ]
    Poster:Olga K.
    Date:1/13/2015 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: Never disappoints!
    Review:This was my second time shipping with Stateway and again it was an easy and stress free process! Bill was terrific and kept me in the loop from beginning to end. [ View ]
    Poster:Olivia
    Date:1/13/2015 8:55:00 AM

Next Reviews on Stateway Auto Transport

Stateway Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15