View 150,631 Reviews on 3,557 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,632th Review now!

View Stateway Auto Transport's New Profile

MC-842039
Contract CarrierActive
Broker None
Broker / Carrier

Stateway Auto Transport is leading the car shipping industry by providing you with fast, honest and reliable nationwide service. We are a fully insured, licensed and bonded Broker/Carrier (MC# 804149 USDOT# 2440935). This means that we own our own trucks and we cut out the middleman for our customers. We are very proud to announce that TransportReviews.com has named us the #1 Highest Rated Broker/Carrier in the entire country! Please see RATINGS & REPORTS above and select broker/carrier to see the top three highest rated companies based on customer satisfaction and other factors. We are so confident in our pricing that if you received a lower quote from an insured competitor, we will BEAT their price guaranteed. As part of our appreciation, we also offer FREE Vehicle Tracking with every shipment. Stateway Auto Transport has been a trustworthy name for many years and that is precisely why our mission is to accommodate every client with the best customer service from start to finish, treating every car as if it were our own.
Have your own experience with Stateway Auto Transport to share?

Stateway Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 20000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 342 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.71% of Stateway Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.29% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Stateway Auto Transport
    Review:Stateway has excellent customer service. We had some problems with the carrier (a subcontracted carrier) but Stateway went out of their way to make things right, which is a true mark of excellent customer service. This review is for Stateway, but in ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cory
    Date:10/21/2014 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Experience Using Stateway Auto Transport
    Review:Stateway Auto Transport provided quality service far above other auto transport companies we have used in the past. The customer service representatives we dealt with were courteous, helpful, and knowledgeable. Since we gave them a range of dates we... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan Walsh
    Date:10/17/2014 9:37:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Delivery 1964 Impala
    Review:I give your service a (5) five star rating, excellent service car arrive on time and I was updated constantly. Job well done ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nathaniel L. WilliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 3:55:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service for the Price!!
    Review:I would like to give 5/5 - the best rating possible. The driver picked up the car very nearby to my place and delivered very quickly in less than 3 days time. The driver was very prompt when I called him after picking up the car in giving me his curr... [ More ]
    Poster:Midhun
    Date:10/14/2014 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:it went well. the truck driver called quickly after the quote. He arrived several hours early with only short notice, and loaded up routinely. Seemed competent and firendly, In less than 30 hours the car was delivered in Denver. No issues. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike Kern, MD
    Date:10/10/2014 9:55:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding
    Review:The company met my expectations and my whole family was impressed. Before hiring the company, I had so many questions and they answered every one of them. The driver is friendly and courteous. Thank you for the great service! [ View ]
    Poster:M. CallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2014 11:35:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!!
    Review:Other companies were just trying to get my money and split!! Stateway auto worked with me throughout my transport. I'd recommend them to anyone transporting a vehicle!! [ View ]
    Poster:Lyndsay
    Date:10/9/2014 2:05:00 AM
    Subject: Delivering my baby.
    Review:From quote to confirmation the process was painless. Stateway Auto Transport made it easy to make arrangements. I felt uneasy putting my baby(Dodge Magnum)in the hands of a company I just met but from day one felt confident I had made the right cho... [ More ]
    Poster:Allen
    Date:10/9/2014 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: 1973 corvette transport
    Review:I have never had a car transported before this. I was looking for a 73 corvette and found one while traveling on a business trip. I did a lot of web searches and contacted 4-6 carriers to get quotes. After getting the Stateways quote I was very ske... [ More ]
    Poster:David Grossman
    Date:10/8/2014 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: Quick transportation
    Review:I was given a quote of $545. This seemed really shady as the price was way below the competitors prices. The closest competitor price was $700. I got a called to set up a date for the vehicle to be picked up and transported, it was quick and hassle-f... [ More ]
    Poster:Jesus P.
    Date:10/8/2014 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:Great service all around! I'd recommend to anyone in need of this service. I appreciate Stateway Auto helping to make my out of state move less stressful by providing excellent customer service in transporting my vehicle. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Cynthia LernerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2014 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Stateway Auto Transport
    Review:After getting ripped off by another company, Stateway Auto worked to educated me on what to expect from any good, reputable company. There was delay caused by the other company of never finding a driver. This company worked hard to find a driver and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathy
    Date:10/7/2014 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:Transporting our daughters car to college was just one more thing on our to do list. Stateway Auto made it easy and put our minds at ease. We will definetly use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:E BuehringThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 7:28:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you for making my transport stress free!
    Review:I had a wonderful experience with Stateway Auto Transport. They had great communication from the beginning and made sure that I was aware of each stage of my transport. The pickup of my vehicle went well and it was delivered on time to my new desti... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda DaltonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/6/2014 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 2003 Mustang to Geogia
    Review:I was called ahead of time to tell me when the car would be picked up. Car was picked up on time. Drivers were very professional and knew what they were doing while loading the car in a very efficient manner. They answered all my questions. The c... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis Kimble
    Date:10/4/2014 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: reveiw
    Review:I was nervous about shipping high hp. Pro-street car. I was assured car would remain on transport, which is was. Driver was awesome! . He had no problems loading or unloading the car. Will use again, 3rd car I bought and was the easiest to get home. ... [ More ]
    Poster:A. Mclellan
    Date:10/4/2014 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeds Service Expectations
    Review:My interactions with Stateway transport were outstanding from beginning to end. I submitted a request for a quote on-line and received a reply from Sam very quickly. As I reviewed other carriers and was barraged with phone calls and e-mails from th... [ More ]
    Poster:JSH-Chicago
    Date:10/4/2014 12:05:00 PM
    Subject: transporting a car from state to state
    Review:I am a used car manager for a new car franchise and this is the first time I have hired an Independent trucking company to haul a personal car for me. I will say I did my research online and besides the good reviews what made me pick Statewide Auto T... [ More ]
    Poster:steve allman
    Date:10/1/2014 12:49:00 AM
    Subject: Stateway did a nice job
    Review:I recently bought a project, 1960 Ford F-100 on the West Coast with the idea of bringing it back to Mass. After shopping around for a transport company, I decided on Stateway Auto Transport. They offered a fair price and fit in with my schedule. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry S.
    Date:9/30/2014 8:24:00 AM
    Subject: Beyond Satisfied
    Review:I had spent a considerable amount of time shopping for the right transport service and decided to settle on Stateway being they are based close to my home state. I am so happy I did. They had the best price and they did not raise it after I signed a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica Neff
    Date:9/14/2014 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Above and beyond!
    Review:I decided to surprise my husband with a car for his birthday. Stateway gave me the best quote. I worked with Sam and Zach, and to say they were incredible is an understatement! The driver called us 24 hours in advance to let me know when he was comin... [ More ]
    Poster:Ariella L
    Date:9/9/2014 11:54:00 PM
    Subject: need carrier to better communicate
    Review:I only gave it a 4.5 ( not excellent ) because of one problem. This one problem was a lack of communication to the destination of any problems or delay. That being said, the delivery of the vehicle as ahead of schedule ( orig was 9-5-14) but it wa... [ More ]
    Poster:greg
    Date:9/3/2014 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of a VW Jetta
    Review:The request and follow thru on the transport of my VW Jetta from SC to VA was smooth. Communication was great, timing was excellent and cost was very reasonable and vehicle came in same shape as it left SC. The personnel that delivered my vehicle wer... [ More ]
    Poster:Art Schuetze
    Date:9/2/2014 1:03:00 PM
    Review:I have used Stateway Auto 2 times in a year now for long distance moves. They have helped me to deliver my car on time on first instance and early for the second. I didnt face any problems with this company as I was posted with status updates periodi... [ More ]
    Poster:Bharat Shahdadpuri
    Date:8/29/2014 11:00:00 AM
    Subject: Worked out as it should
    Review:Adam at Stateway did exactly what was expected out of a broker. I placed an order for my 62 Lincoln to be picked up in Colorado and delivered to me in MN in an enclosed trailer. Within 2 hours of talking to Adam, I received an email that my car would... [ More ]
    Poster:Cory
    Date:8/28/2014 3:35:00 PM
    Review:Great service kept me informed all the way, pick-up was on time , delivery was right on the money on time. Good people to do business with would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Joe Bank
    Date:8/28/2014 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: Stateway Auto Transport
    Review:They are in contact with you letting you know the status of your car. They call ahead of time to let you know day and around what time they will pick-up/deliver your car. If you need to get a hold of them and they don't answer, leave a voice message ... [ More ]
    Poster:jenny
    Date:8/28/2014 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Thnx for the excellent service in transporting my car from Texas to Maine. I will use your services again [ View ]
    Poster:Vicky
    Date:8/22/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep Transport
    Review:Excellent experience, my Jeep was picked up in the allotted time and delivered the same day. They communicated well in getting a time/driver that would work out. The driver stayed in communication while in route, and passed on information given to ... [ More ]
    Poster:L. Wilson
    Date:8/20/2014 11:30:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Company/Driver
    Review:State Way connected us with John Curtis LLC to transport our 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix. The driver Chris was fantastic!!! He was courteous, pleasant and knowledgeable. The State Way customer service was good. Contact was maintained through frequent ema... [ More ]
    Poster:Dorothy Young
    Date:8/19/2014 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: Stateway
    Review:Excellent service. Will only use them in the future ! Our driver was great ! On time , professional, and polite. We will be shipping more cars in the future and we will only use Stateway! [ View ]
    Poster:Don Mayhall
    Date:8/19/2014 12:12:00 PM
    Subject: Absolutely the Best! !!!
    Review:My car was coming from Minnesota to Alabama I had Shipped a vehicle once before with another company and it was a nightmare. So of course I expected the same this time. Wow! Was I surprised! !! I worked with Rachel Weiss and it was an awesome experi... [ More ]
    Poster:wanda
    Date:8/15/2014 12:02:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy
    Review:A good service from the beginning to the end. More important the contacts, the company keep sending me updates of when they make a contact with the driver company, phone number of truck driver,etc. Great service ! [ View ]
    Poster:Luis
    Date:8/12/2014 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:This process could not have been any easier. I contacted the company to let them know the vehicle was ready for pickup. They picked up the vehicle and contacted me with a delivery date. They were right on schedule. I can not hesitate to recommend the... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:8/12/2014 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Succesfully shipped from Texas to Maryland
    Review:Recieved an email confirmation once order was placed and was also given a correct estimate of when my car would be picked up. Driver contacted me ahead of time and confirmed the time of arrival. Delivery happened in 3 days and driver was in touch. [ View ]
    Poster:Vinod
    Date:8/12/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: I made the right choice.
    Review:This was the first time i transported a vehicle and I've gotta say Stateway Auto Transport did a great job with everything. Got my car to me much earlier than i expected, communication was great, Driver was very professional and kind. 5 stars across ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:8/9/2014 4:26:00 AM
    Review:Stateway Auto Transport handled the transport of my car perfectly. They were in constant contact with me, and returned my car to me in great shape. I would use them again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Claire
    Date:8/8/2014 10:43:00 PM
    Subject: car move
    Review:Focused on customer satisfaction Committed to deliver on time. Very good customer support system. Automated tracking/follow-up notification on the status. [ View ]
    Poster:kumarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: Good customer service
    Review:Customer service and responsiveness by Robert and Pam greatly appreciated. Some challenges with the actual delivery were encountered but the customer service to resolve the inconvenience was good. [ View ]
    Poster:Larry Earle
    Date:8/8/2014 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transporter
    Review:We contacted Stateway Transport about a week before we had the details of the sale final. During that time, Stateway stayed in contact with us and upon solidification of the sale, they were extraordinarily helpful in managing this transaction. I ra... [ More ]
    Poster:DianeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: Professional
    Review:My interaction with Stateway Auto Transport was courteous and professional. All calls were answered directly. All questions were answered. Auto was picked up on time, and delivered on time. The driver called regularly with updates along the route... [ More ]
    Poster:Justin Bland
    Date:8/8/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Driver
    Review:Driver was exceptionally nice and polite. State way followed up before during and after transport. This is the third transport of vehicle I have done and this carrier was the best. The price and customer service were excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:P. Futrell
    Date:8/8/2014 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!!!
    Review:It was my first time car shipping. Stateway Auto Transport did a great job in picking up and dropping off my car on time. Pam was great in following up. I'll obviously use their service again. I highly recommend Stateway!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Barkat Ullah
    Date:8/8/2014 12:10:00 AM
    Subject: Successful Delivery
    Review:Stateway gave me the lowest quote, by over $100. It took a few days to get a confirmed pick-up date, but once arranged, my truck was picked up and delivered on the promised days. It was the only vehicle on the trailer, and arrived in good condition... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:8/7/2014 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Quick pick up and delivery
    Review:I was able to arrange this pick up on an almost last minute basis. It was picked up from Redondo Beach, CA on Tuesday evening and arrived in B'ham, AL by Friday evening. The driver kept me advised as to the progress and when it would be delivered. Si... [ More ]
    Poster:C. Pinhas
    Date:8/7/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: My review for service received
    Review:I was very happy with the service Stateway auto transport gave me.They were very curtious on the phone and so willing to make sure all went well with my car being transported ,Would I use them again? Yes with out a dought!! The driver they got for... [ More ]
    Poster:scott gregersen
    Date:8/6/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:after shopping some transportation companies, we decided to use this one, and we really happy we select good one. After we place order, the arrange pick up date, however we need change, they are so nice to make changes and without any extra cost, th... [ More ]
    Poster:celia wang
    Date:8/5/2014 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service!
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car, and Stateway has made it a very pleasant experience for me. Order was processed quickly, and my car was picked up right on the first available day. My car was delivered earlier than estimated but it was okay. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Van T
    Date:8/4/2014 9:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job hauling SUV from CO to NV
    Review:I live in Florida, and bought a used SUV from friends in Colorado to be given to our family in Nevada. I was taking delivery in CO on Monday, and leaving to return back to FL on the following Sunday. The vehicle was located in a rural town in SW Co... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Misky
    Date:8/4/2014 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: Quick pick up and early delivery
    Review:Quick pickup in Pensacola after scheduling. Even with the crazy storms in the area, the driver picked up the car when he said he would. Car was delivered 3 days later. I was expecting atleast 5 days for coast to coast. Driver was friendly and would h... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas Porter
    Date:8/4/2014 4:20:00 PM

Next Reviews on Stateway Auto Transport

Stateway Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15