View 165,366 Reviews on 3,758 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,367th Review now!

View Stateway Auto Transport's New Profile

MC-842039
Contract CarrierActive
Broker None
Company type cannot be verified... / Carrier

Stateway Auto Transport is leading the car shipping industry by providing you with fast, honest and reliable nationwide service. We are a fully insured, licensed and bonded Broker/Carrier (MC# 804149 USDOT# 2440935). This means that we own our own trucks and we cut out the middleman for our customers. We are very proud to announce that TransportReviews.com has named us the #1 Highest Rated Broker/Carrier in the entire country! Please see RATINGS & REPORTS above and select broker/carrier to see the top three highest rated companies based on customer satisfaction and other factors. We are so confident in our pricing that if you received a lower quote from an insured competitor, we will BEAT their price guaranteed. As part of our appreciation, we also offer FREE Vehicle Tracking with every shipment. Stateway Auto Transport has been a trustworthy name for many years and that is precisely why our mission is to accommodate every client with the best customer service from start to finish, treating every car as if it were our own.
Have your own experience with Stateway Auto Transport to share?

Stateway Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 20000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 153 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.77% of Stateway Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.24% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Stateway Auto Transport
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:I had hired Stateway Auto to transport my vehicle from NC to CA. Even though the transaction did had to be canceled due to a timing issue, the customer service from Stateway followed up promptly to understand why the transaction was canceled and if t... [ More ]
    Poster:rockstar789
    Date:6/29/2015 11:49:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from NY to CA
    Review:Appreciated the attention to detail, prompt answers to the numerous questions I surfaced and the availability of the dispatch department, especially Karla Urias. [ View ]
    Poster:Martin
    Date:6/17/2015 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great deal and good work
    Review:I shipped my car with Stateway Auto Transport from MS to north of Sacramento, CA. They were so helpful and knowledgeable, and it was extremely affordable! I shipped it in 4 days for only $750. It was truly a deal and my agent, Tim, knew exactly what ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lester B. Fredette
    Date:6/10/2015 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy cusromer
    Review:Bill Rosen you are awesome!!! Your service and performance exceeded expectations from initial contact to the car being delivered.The entire process with you was smooth, efficient and flawless. Bill was very professional and honest. He was quick with... [ More ]
    Poster:Renold
    Date:6/10/2015 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Everything bad story you hear about auto transport will occur with this company.
    Review:Do not use this company for your auto transport needs. They will underbid and give a great price that they cannot deliver on and then ask for more money later to try and move the car through a subcontractor. They do have their own trucks but subcont... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew Z
    Date:6/8/2015 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect communication, outstanding service, THANK YOU REBECCA
    Review:Rebecca really went above and beyond to make this shipment possible, from the initial quote to the moment we had our car delivered. Im not sure how this whole process should work, because this was our first, and most likely only time shipping, but ev... [ More ]
    Poster:Leo F
    Date:6/3/2015 8:54:00 AM
    Subject: Easy transport from Pennsylvania to Florida!
    Review:Stateway Auto Transport provided me with a quick quote and I hired them for the job. I asked them to transport my car from Pennsylvania to home. The carrier crew and driver showed up at my place. I was worried about this move and it was a big tension... [ More ]
    Poster:WILL MIRANDA
    Date:5/31/2015 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
    Review:I have used the services of Stateway Auto Transport twice. First time when I moved from Texas to California couple a year ago and then recently when I moved back to the same place. It was great experience both the time. This transport company helped ... [ More ]
    Poster:naomi dunham
    Date:5/31/2015 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: affordable quote and easy-going transaction
    Review:The service was good and affordable, my car got to its destination in the same condition I dropped it off. The only issue I had was a mix up with the pick up date. We were able to work something out though. And I would use Stateway Auto Transport aga... [ More ]
    Poster:Stacy Hobbs
    Date:5/26/2015 11:29:00 PM
    Subject: Honest and reliable
    Review:Cannot say enough about Stateway and contact Bill Rosen. After a horrible experience with another carrier( aaa123) and no time to waste I contact Bill at Stateway. Told him of my situation of needing to get my pickup to Mpls from Los Angeles in under... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Anderson
    Date:5/26/2015 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: awesome service..
    Review:Stateway Auto Transport was able to dispatched my 2 cars. Though they were scheduled to ship separately which I was a little bit dismayed but as they promised, they advised the drivers to show up on time of the scheduled dates, and they did. You know... [ More ]
    Poster:cesar
    Date:5/26/2015 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: Had some issues
    Review:I have used Stateway 3 times in the past to transport vehicles and always had a good experience. I believe the company has changed significantly since the last transport, however, as this experience couldn't have been more different. I ordered a t... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:5/22/2015 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service and Flawless Execution
    Review:Everything worked like clockwork. My Jeep was assigned to a carrier the same day you put it on the board and they actually picked it up that same evening. It was delivered on schedule the next day and the driver stayed in contact with me so I knew ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brien B.
    Date:5/8/2015 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: A+. Got a promising quote with Stateway
    Review:Got a promising quote with Stateway.Though I realized it was just a quote. The price was adjusted alittle higher than expected but I was able to learn also that your car won't picked up by any carrier until you allow to offer more which is just okay ... [ More ]
    Poster:"William YAdams
    Date:5/4/2015 9:12:00 AM
    Subject: Completely satisfied
    Review:Tim was excellent in helping assure me my car would be taken care of. He made sure all of my questions were answered and understood. His tone helped put my mind to ease! I would highly recommend their services and using them to ship your vehicles! Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Candace
    Date:4/26/2015 2:52:00 AM
    Subject: Stateway Auto
    Review:From start to finish Tim was very pleasant to deal with. My entire experience with Stateway Auto and their representative, Tim was very professional. I would definitely ship with Stateway Auto in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Monica
    Date:4/25/2015 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: Tim Barnes
    Review:Upon searching many different options for transport I came across Stateway Auto and had the pleasure of dealing with Tim. He not only was much more knowledgeable than others I spoke with but he genuinely gave the vibe that his best interest was gett... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:4/24/2015 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:Excellent service, great customer service. Jessica Field was very helpful throughout my transport, making things clear, easy, and smooth for me. You truly do get what you pay for and Stateway Auto is truly of high quality. [ View ]
    Poster:Sandra F
    Date:4/4/2015 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: stateway auto
    Review:Everyone that I spoke to and worked with at stateway auto was very nice. I would highly recommend them to everyone. anytime I needed an update or had any kind of concerns, they were there to answer my questions and ease my concerns. Thank you State... [ More ]
    Poster:ChuckThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/1/2015 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: You get what you pay for
    Review:After reading many reviews and speaking to many companies I chose Stateway even though they were priced a little higher than other companies. My vehicle was picked up and dropped off as promised. Will for sure use again!! [ View ]
    Poster:Jemna
    Date:3/30/2015 10:31:00 PM
    Subject: Made My Moving Experience Much Less Stressful!
    Review:I recently was forced to move to Colorado from Illinois due to unforeseen circumstances. I heard about Stateway from a friend in the area. I was very skeptical because, as most people do, I looked up reviews and read horror stories of shipments gon... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:3/30/2015 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible!
    Review:Pick up date passes by. After several weeks they suggest if I pay more it will be picked up faster. (Huh? They quoted me the original number). I request numerous times to have it cancelled and they do not take action telling me it won't matter becaus... [ More ]
    Poster:RF
    Date:3/27/2015 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a car. After reading all the reports of good/bad service and doing my research on BBB and other web sites I chose Stateway for their size, the fact they are not only a broker but also a carrier, and their overall... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff P
    Date:3/26/2015 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: highly recommend stateway
    Review:I was extremely nervous about using another auto transport company due to negative experiences I've had in the past. When I contacted stateway, I dealt with Erica. She was knowledgeable, understanding of my previous experiences and the price was comp... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:3/23/2015 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: AWESOME!!!!
    Review:Best service I've ever experienced! Will absolutely use again!! Pick up time was spot on. Drop off time was spot on. Everything from start to beginning was as planned. Will absolutely use again any other time I will transport my car. 10/10 [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:3/22/2015 3:59:00 AM
    Subject: I was warned, and I got burned
    Review:Due to circumstances beyond our control, we had to move back the date of our shipment. We were assured that the vehicle would still be picked up within the 1-7 business day window, which was fine by us because we were in no rush. However the window... [ More ]
    Poster:Suzana
    Date:3/18/2015 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: MS. to MI.
    Review:Could not have been more happier with Stateway Auto! I'm so impressed! Everything went exactly as planned! Shipped my Mom's car (she passed away several months ago:( ) from MS. to MI. So you can imagine how worried I was!The cost was much more reason... [ More ]
    Poster:Terrie
    Date:3/17/2015 10:09:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:first time shipping a car. Excellent price and service! Definitely would recommend to family and friends! [ View ]
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:3/7/2015 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic experience with Safeway Auto
    Review:My experience with Stateway Auto Transport was wonderful from start to finish. The customer service representatives were knowledgeable and whenever I e-mailed with a question, the responses were prompt. The gentleman who picked up by car was also gre... [ More ]
    Poster:MicheleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/2/2015 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: Wow!!!
    Review:This was an outstanding transaction. I was very skeptical because I read several reviews about transporting vehicles but didn't find any regarding stateway auto. I asked many questions when I was first contacted and each question was answered in fu... [ More ]
    Poster:Sal Martinez
    Date:2/26/2015 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Stateway Auto from Mo. to Fl.
    Review:This was the first time that I ever used a transport company. I had no idea what was involved or truly which company was even reliable. I did some research and decided on Stateway Auto. I am very pleased that I did. Not only did they do everythin... [ More ]
    Poster:Kris W.
    Date:2/20/2015 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: transport of car
    Review:The car was picked up and delivered today at the final destination. Based on the family member receiving the car, it was in good condition and the same condition when it was picked up at the source. [ View ]
    Poster:greg
    Date:2/10/2015 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:My experience was very positive with the transport of my Jeep grand Cherokee from Downers Grove, IL. to Spring Hill, FL. We had a large snow the weekend the car was picked up. Greatly surprised that it only took the few days to arrive! The cost wasn'... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy Zschau
    Date:2/9/2015 10:45:00 PM
    Subject: didn't deliver on promise
    Review:Never delivered on promise of picking up vehicle.they also want to discount weekend days on there quotes after the fact even though they have weekend business hrs.Give you a very low quote too get your business then pass it off to other trucking comp... [ More ]
    Poster:tim simmons
    Date:2/5/2015 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Misleading, deceptive, unresponsive.
    Review:I will preface this by saying I run a company with customer service and understand what is right and wrong. This is by far the worst establishment I have ever dealt with. They claim to have their own drivers and control your delivery, that is a decei... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:2/5/2015 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: No pickup poor service
    Review:We had a tight window to transport a vehicle in early January. We were assured by representative that transport would be located at price specified and in timeframe specified. Nothing ever happened. We requested cancellation via phone and email after... [ More ]
    Poster:JKP
    Date:1/27/2015 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Having my car shipped from Virginia to Michigan with Statewayauto.com relieved stress, time, and overall costs of flying, staying in a hotel, and the gas and tolls related to doing it myself. It was a great experience and I would recommend them high... [ More ]
    Poster:Patty
    Date:1/27/2015 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: Very sastisfied
    Review:My vehicle was picked up on the availible date and delivered the next morning at the destination in the same shape it shipped in. I was kept informed the whole time. The gentileman from MR Walkers trucking was very professional. I am very happy with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Leon T.
    Date:1/26/2015 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: 100 Percent Happy!!
    Review:Prior to calling I was doing research about auto transporting - I read all these horror stories and was quite frankly really skeptical about using any company. After researching on consumerreports.org - I felt comfortable giving this company a try. I... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeanice Chastain
    Date:1/23/2015 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: Best Customer Service
    Review:Agents were very helpful and direct. There were no maybes as to pick up and drop off.. This service clearly was the real deal! [ View ]
    Poster:Walt
    Date:1/22/2015 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: First time to ship... A great expereince
    Review:I contacted Stateway Auto and spoke to Jeff. He set up my vehicle shipment and told me my car would be picked up within 1-7 days from the time I made my deposit which I was surprised there was no money up front! They only charged me when my car was... [ More ]
    Poster:Remmy Yong
    Date:1/20/2015 12:57:00 AM
    Subject: Impressed with the service
    Review:I'm not big on reviews but I was seriously impressed with the service I received, Jeff, you are the man! The driver picked up my car on time and delivered my car on time. He called me each day and told me how far away he was which totally gave me a... [ More ]
    Poster:Winston Toolsie
    Date:1/20/2015
    Subject: On time and on point
    Review:I shipped my car from Long Island to Houston last week and just got my car this week. My experience with Rachel was great! She told me my car would get picked up within 7 days, which it was, and delivered 4 days later to my new place in Houston. R... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles Barber
    Date:1/19/2015 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: No Problems... Smooth Transaction
    Review:I had a very smooth transaction with Stateway. The people there were friendly and answered all my questions before shipping my car. I was impressed with their customer service and response to my inquiries. I had my car shipped from California to N... [ More ]
    Poster:Benny Roberts
    Date:1/19/2015 8:40:00 PM
    Review:State way is definitely my new choice when it comes to auto shipping. The pickup was prompt, the delivery was two days early being dropped off, and the driver was very nice. I don't ship cars very often, but from now on when I do, I'll use Stateway. [ View ]
    Poster:Trevor
    Date:1/19/2015 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: STAY FAR AWAY - DONT FALL FOR FAKE REVIEWS
    Review:This has been the most stressful ordeal I have encountered during a move, and that's saying a lot from a military family. First of all, we scheduled transport on 12/29/2014. We spoke with Rachel, who assured us the vehicle would be delivered on ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alyssa
    Date:1/18/2015 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: DO NOT SHIP WITH STATEWAY! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE & LIE AFTER LIE!
    Review:My vehicle was never picked up or shipped. I contracted with Rachel at Stateway to have a vehicle I purchased picked up on December 29, 2014. I was assured by Rachel that the time would be no more than 4-5 days. This time passed, and I attempted t... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian Helm
    Date:1/18/2015 9:20:00 AM
    Subject: Confidence and Comforting
    Review:This was my first time shipping my car, and with was a 'coast to coast' move with very tight deadlines and limitations. Stateway Auto was incredible, and so were their sub-contractors. Stateway always returned me phone calls and emails in a promptl... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeremy
    Date:1/16/2015 10:48:00 PM
    Subject: Rachel and the transporters
    Review:Rachel was my first contact. She was very professional, honest, and treated me with kindness and respect. Stateway followed up on several occasions during the process offering status of the shipment and available to answer any questions. The expe... [ More ]
    Poster:Lynda ColeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2015 8:47:00 AM
    Subject: excellent service and outstanding price!!
    Review:I couldn't be any more pleased with how well my shipment went. Bill gave me a good solid quote, was present, responsive, informative, and had a great sense of humor. My grandsons car was picked up within the first two days and was delivered by the en... [ More ]
    Poster:Musa