View 153,961 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,962th Review now!

View Stateway Auto Transport's New Profile

MC-842039
Contract CarrierActive
Broker None
Broker / Carrier

Stateway Auto Transport is leading the car shipping industry by providing you with fast, honest and reliable nationwide service. We are a fully insured, licensed and bonded Broker/Carrier (MC# 804149 USDOT# 2440935). This means that we own our own trucks and we cut out the middleman for our customers. We are very proud to announce that TransportReviews.com has named us the #1 Highest Rated Broker/Carrier in the entire country! Please see RATINGS & REPORTS above and select broker/carrier to see the top three highest rated companies based on customer satisfaction and other factors. We are so confident in our pricing that if you received a lower quote from an insured competitor, we will BEAT their price guaranteed. As part of our appreciation, we also offer FREE Vehicle Tracking with every shipment. Stateway Auto Transport has been a trustworthy name for many years and that is precisely why our mission is to accommodate every client with the best customer service from start to finish, treating every car as if it were our own.
Have your own experience with Stateway Auto Transport to share?

Stateway Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 20000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 284 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.42% of Stateway Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.58% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Stateway Auto Transport
    Subject: Shipping car to Chicago
    Review:Thank you Stateway for wonderful service and great rate! Car just arrived at my door in Chicago in perfect condition!! My driver was friendly and courteous, kept me in the loop the entire time. Susie followed up just a few minutes ago to make sure... [ More ]
    Poster:Karyna
    Date:12/17/2014 6:46:00 PM
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a car to another state. Stateway Auto Transport worked with me to get my wife's car to Florida. Any concerns I had were resolved with a call to Rachel or Andy at Stateway. I was pleased with their desire to help ... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard W
    Date:12/17/2014 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Safeway Transportation
    Review:3rd year in a row I've used Stateway Auto Transport and I will continue to use them each year. Their service is outstanding and I always feel very confident that my car will be delivered safely. Their timing for pick-up has always been spot on. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:William HonakerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: Stateway Auto Transport
    Review:STATEWAY AUTO TO THE RESCUE! For two of the last three years, we have gone south in our motor home from Tennessee to central Florida for the winter. Unfortunately, having our car transported to Florida has been a problem. NOT THIS YEAR with STA... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles Vaughan
    Date:12/15/2014 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: good job!
    Review:I would definitely use them again. Our car was delivered on time and everything went smoothly. I highly recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Norm
    Date:12/13/2014 1:57:00 AM
    Subject: Stairway auto transport
    Review:I had the most amazing service. I spoke to racheal who walked me through everything she was very helpful. My order was picked up on time and delivered on time. They kept in touch with me through the entire process. The dispatch team was also helpful ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:12/11/2014 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: NICE JOB
    Review:First time shipping a car was scare but Bill walked me threw the process. Your team at Stateway as well as driver kept me informed. Pick up was on time as well as the drop off. Would use you again on the return trip!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:12/11/2014 8:17:00 AM
    Review:The quote was provided in a timely manner. All staff I spoke with were professional, courteous and knowledgeable. The quote was competitive. The car was delivered to its destination within 3 days of finalizing the order. The follow-up and communic... [ More ]
    Poster:Happy Customer
    Date:12/11/2014 7:21:00 AM
    Subject: 5+++ AMAZING SERVICE!!!
    Review:This company went above and beyond everything we expected. The service was great and Bill Rosen went above and beyond everything we expected. I would use again in a heartbeat and both my husband and I recommend Stateway to everyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Meghan Altwell
    Date:12/10/2014 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: AND HERE WE GO AGAIN
    Review:wow what a company…. at this point I'm at a loss for words as to how little they think of their customers (AND I WAS ONE FOR A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME FOR ALL OF THIS NONSENSE). They are making an obnoxious attempt to hide the truth by telling tra... [ More ]
    Poster:Brittany Roon
    Date:12/10/2014 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you for the superb service
    Review:This company was a pleasure to deal with. My quoted price was fair and the rate never changed. I was shipping this car for my daughter who is moving from Atlanta. Stateway coordinated everything with me and her. Thank you once again. [ View ]
    Poster:Don
    Date:11/29/2014 9:54:00 AM
    Subject: New York to Florida Transport
    Review:Hired Stateway Auto Transport to ship my car from Brooklyn New York to Bonita Springs Florida. Rachel was very knowledgeable, walked me through the whole process from start to finish. Placed the order on Tuesday, needed the car gone by Friday (other ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex P.
    Date:11/28/2014 2:21:00 AM
    Subject: Stress free experience
    Review:Set up the shipment a week in advance. Driver came on my first ready date and delivered in four days. Price was about what the average quote was but the service was great. Thanks Stateway Auto. Will use you again. [ View ]
    Poster:David Maranovich
    Date:11/27/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Bids low then can't find a truck
    Review:Submitted the first and lowest bid I received. Asked some clarifying questions, no response for 2 days. Finally called and answered my questions. Placed the order on Saturday giving Monday as 1st available date and told them it must be picked up befo... [ More ]
    Response:First and foremost, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Our company would like to extend a great big THANK YOU to all the people that helped make Stateway the #1 Rated Broker/Carrier on this site and on several others. With that said, Mr. James (Jim) Webb's review was posted just hours prior to us dispatching him out to a very reputable and professional carrier. We never even exceeded our agreed upon 1-7 day window for assigning a driver. Mr. Webb admitted to our dispatch manager that he was also trying to get other company's to ship his car while still having an order with us. Well, not a single other broker was able to secure a driver for this shippment before we did. One of our highly skilled dispatchers also secured an enclosed trailer transport for Mr. Webb at no additional cost. According to the driver, Mr. Webb never onced returned a single phone call and after two days, sent a text reply saying 'the order has been cancelled.' Unfortunately, Mr. Webb has not returned any of our calls either. Sometimes, no matter how hard you try, you just can't make certain folks embrace being happy. We don't mind because to us, the customer always comes first. Thankfully 98%+ of all our customers are very satisfied with what we do (statistics taken directly from this sites Customer Satisfaction Report: second link in the top right below More Ratings and Reports). We genuinely try our best to satisfy 100% of our clients and we strive for this daily. Give us a call today and find out for yourself why we are the #1 Rated. Thank you for reading our response. Now will somebody please pass the stuffing! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Jim Webb
    Date:11/26/2014 12:22:00 AM
    Subject: Good I choosed stateway auto transport
    Review:This is my first time using Stateway Auto - for cross state moves. We are shipping our car from PA to NV. We were pleased with their service during our first move itself. Price is competitive, schedule is realistic.Car arrived in great condition and ... [ More ]
    Poster:AArthi
    Date:11/20/2014 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport from Illinois to California
    Review:Customer Service was excellent - easy to contact by phone or email. Response was usually same day. Representative explained complete process and cost. Truck driver who picked up car was prompt and friendly and kept in contact before pickup and bef... [ More ]
    Poster:JJSmith
    Date:11/10/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: From Mexico
    Review:I coordinate all from my desk in Mexico, I had many quotes and I chose this company and I can said that was very good the service and price, not excellent. Maybe to long for pickup the car and arrive 1 day late to delivery, but I´m very satisfie... [ More ]
    Poster:Tonatiuh Espinoza
    Date:11/5/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:Recently, Stateway Auto transported my BMW from Houston to California. After other carriers proposed extraordinary high quotes to transport my vehicle and a carrier I’d chosen with an unusually low quote failed to pickup my vehicle as scheduled... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry McNair
    Date:11/5/2014 9:04:00 AM
    Review:Stateway Auto Transport was very easy & professional to deal with. Pricing, timing, thorough, all as I had hope for. I will use them again on future moves. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott Hemsworth
    Date:11/3/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Professional Experience
    Review:I experienced a difficult time delivering my Jeep to the address needed as I am on the border of the U.S. far from a major city/highway. But the communication from Andy was excellent and it was a pleasure working with this company. I will look forwar... [ More ]
    Poster:Colton
    Date:11/3/2014 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: my auto transport
    Review:Delivered as promised, no surprises good job. Driver was very courteous, felt comfortable turning my vehicle over to him [ View ]
    Poster:GaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2014 3:30:00 PM
    Review:Vehicle was picked up on time and delivered 1,800 miles in a little over 30 hours. F1 Transport, Mike, did a super job. [ View ]
    Poster:SteveM
    Date:10/22/2014 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: Stateway Experience
    Review:We were totally satisfied with our experiece with Stateway. Since this was the first time that we had a car shipped, we were a little apprehensive about the process. Stateway respresentives promptly answered all our phone or e-mail inquiries. We w... [ More ]
    Poster:George Mahoney
    Date:10/22/2014 9:32:00 AM
    Review:Stateway has excellent customer service. We had some problems with the carrier (a subcontracted carrier) but Stateway went out of their way to make things right, which is a true mark of excellent customer service. This review is for Stateway, but in ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cory
    Date:10/21/2014 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Experience Using Stateway Auto Transport
    Review:Stateway Auto Transport provided quality service far above other auto transport companies we have used in the past. The customer service representatives we dealt with were courteous, helpful, and knowledgeable. Since we gave them a range of dates we... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan Walsh
    Date:10/17/2014 9:37:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Delivery 1964 Impala
    Review:I give your service a (5) five star rating, excellent service car arrive on time and I was updated constantly. Job well done ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nathaniel L. WilliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 3:55:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service for the Price!!
    Review:I would like to give 5/5 - the best rating possible. The driver picked up the car very nearby to my place and delivered very quickly in less than 3 days time. The driver was very prompt when I called him after picking up the car in giving me his curr... [ More ]
    Poster:Midhun
    Date:10/14/2014 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:it went well. the truck driver called quickly after the quote. He arrived several hours early with only short notice, and loaded up routinely. Seemed competent and firendly, In less than 30 hours the car was delivered in Denver. No issues. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike Kern, MD
    Date:10/10/2014 9:55:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding
    Review:The company met my expectations and my whole family was impressed. Before hiring the company, I had so many questions and they answered every one of them. The driver is friendly and courteous. Thank you for the great service! [ View ]
    Poster:M. CallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2014 11:35:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!!
    Review:Other companies were just trying to get my money and split!! Stateway auto worked with me throughout my transport. I'd recommend them to anyone transporting a vehicle!! [ View ]
    Poster:Lyndsay
    Date:10/9/2014 2:05:00 AM
    Subject: Delivering my baby.
    Review:From quote to confirmation the process was painless. Stateway Auto Transport made it easy to make arrangements. I felt uneasy putting my baby(Dodge Magnum)in the hands of a company I just met but from day one felt confident I had made the right cho... [ More ]
    Poster:Allen
    Date:10/9/2014 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: 1973 corvette transport
    Review:I have never had a car transported before this. I was looking for a 73 corvette and found one while traveling on a business trip. I did a lot of web searches and contacted 4-6 carriers to get quotes. After getting the Stateways quote I was very ske... [ More ]
    Poster:David Grossman
    Date:10/8/2014 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: Quick transportation
    Review:I was given a quote of $545. This seemed really shady as the price was way below the competitors prices. The closest competitor price was $700. I got a called to set up a date for the vehicle to be picked up and transported, it was quick and hassle-f... [ More ]
    Poster:Jesus P.
    Date:10/8/2014 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:Great service all around! I'd recommend to anyone in need of this service. I appreciate Stateway Auto helping to make my out of state move less stressful by providing excellent customer service in transporting my vehicle. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Cynthia LernerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2014 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Stateway Auto Transport
    Review:After getting ripped off by another company, Stateway Auto worked to educated me on what to expect from any good, reputable company. There was delay caused by the other company of never finding a driver. This company worked hard to find a driver and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathy
    Date:10/7/2014 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:Transporting our daughters car to college was just one more thing on our to do list. Stateway Auto made it easy and put our minds at ease. We will definetly use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:E BuehringThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 7:28:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you for making my transport stress free!
    Review:I had a wonderful experience with Stateway Auto Transport. They had great communication from the beginning and made sure that I was aware of each stage of my transport. The pickup of my vehicle went well and it was delivered on time to my new desti... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda DaltonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/6/2014 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 2003 Mustang to Geogia
    Review:I was called ahead of time to tell me when the car would be picked up. Car was picked up on time. Drivers were very professional and knew what they were doing while loading the car in a very efficient manner. They answered all my questions. The c... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis Kimble
    Date:10/4/2014 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: reveiw
    Review:I was nervous about shipping high hp. Pro-street car. I was assured car would remain on transport, which is was. Driver was awesome! . He had no problems loading or unloading the car. Will use again, 3rd car I bought and was the easiest to get home. ... [ More ]
    Poster:A. Mclellan
    Date:10/4/2014 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeds Service Expectations
    Review:My interactions with Stateway transport were outstanding from beginning to end. I submitted a request for a quote on-line and received a reply from Sam very quickly. As I reviewed other carriers and was barraged with phone calls and e-mails from th... [ More ]
    Poster:JSH-Chicago
    Date:10/4/2014 12:05:00 PM
    Subject: transporting a car from state to state
    Review:I am a used car manager for a new car franchise and this is the first time I have hired an Independent trucking company to haul a personal car for me. I will say I did my research online and besides the good reviews what made me pick Statewide Auto T... [ More ]
    Poster:steve allman
    Date:10/1/2014 12:49:00 AM
    Subject: Stateway did a nice job
    Review:I recently bought a project, 1960 Ford F-100 on the West Coast with the idea of bringing it back to Mass. After shopping around for a transport company, I decided on Stateway Auto Transport. They offered a fair price and fit in with my schedule. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry S.
    Date:9/30/2014 8:24:00 AM
    Subject: Beyond Satisfied
    Review:I had spent a considerable amount of time shopping for the right transport service and decided to settle on Stateway being they are based close to my home state. I am so happy I did. They had the best price and they did not raise it after I signed a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica Neff
    Date:9/14/2014 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Above and beyond!
    Review:I decided to surprise my husband with a car for his birthday. Stateway gave me the best quote. I worked with Sam and Zach, and to say they were incredible is an understatement! The driver called us 24 hours in advance to let me know when he was comin... [ More ]
    Poster:Ariella L
    Date:9/9/2014 11:54:00 PM
    Subject: need carrier to better communicate
    Review:I only gave it a 4.5 ( not excellent ) because of one problem. This one problem was a lack of communication to the destination of any problems or delay. That being said, the delivery of the vehicle as ahead of schedule ( orig was 9-5-14) but it wa... [ More ]
    Poster:greg
    Date:9/3/2014 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of a VW Jetta
    Review:The request and follow thru on the transport of my VW Jetta from SC to VA was smooth. Communication was great, timing was excellent and cost was very reasonable and vehicle came in same shape as it left SC. The personnel that delivered my vehicle wer... [ More ]
    Poster:Art Schuetze
    Date:9/2/2014 1:03:00 PM
    Review:I have used Stateway Auto 2 times in a year now for long distance moves. They have helped me to deliver my car on time on first instance and early for the second. I didnt face any problems with this company as I was posted with status updates periodi... [ More ]
    Poster:Bharat Shahdadpuri
    Date:8/29/2014 11:00:00 AM
    Subject: Worked out as it should
    Review:Adam at Stateway did exactly what was expected out of a broker. I placed an order for my 62 Lincoln to be picked up in Colorado and delivered to me in MN in an enclosed trailer. Within 2 hours of talking to Adam, I received an email that my car would... [ More ]
    Poster:Cory
    Date:8/28/2014 3:35:00 PM
    Review:Great service kept me informed all the way, pick-up was on time , delivery was right on the money on time. Good people to do business with would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Joe Bank
    Date:8/28/2014 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: Stateway Auto Transport
    Review:They are in contact with you letting you know the status of your car. They call ahead of time to let you know day and around what time they will pick-up/deliver your car. If you need to get a hold of them and they don't answer, leave a voice message ... [ More ]
    Poster:jenny
    Date:8/28/2014 10:54:00 AM

Next Reviews on Stateway Auto Transport

Stateway Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15