View 153,892 Reviews on 3,614 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,893th Review now!

View Mercury Auto Transport LLC's New Profile

Mercury Auto Transport LLC
2240 SW 70th Avenue
800-553-1828 Ft Lauderdale, FL 33314
Phone Number:800-553-1828
Secondary Phone Number:954-239-1780
Website:http://www.mercuryautotransport.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 11/18/2007

Thank you for your interest in shipping your vehicle with Mercury Auto Transport. Our competitive prices are determined by the size of your vehicle and where it will be delivered. We're large enough to handle all of your vehicle transportation needs, yet small enough to care. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. At Mercury Auto Transport, our commitment is to serve the customer every step of the way by using only the most reliable and reputable auto carriers in the industry. While shipping a vehicle is not complicated to understand, there are many 'trade secrets' that will leave you frustrated if not fully explained. We empower you every step of the way with the information you most need to know to make the best decisions about shipping your vehicle.
Have your own experience with Mercury Auto Transport LLC to share?

Mercury Auto Transport LLC reports that they have an average of 1200 customers per year. Currently, this site has 180 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 15.00% of Mercury Auto Transport LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 85.00% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Mercury Auto Transport LLC
    Subject: Transport from Ohio to Texas
    Review:I had never needed to transport a vehicle before, but the reviews and information I accessed on the internet indicated that it is not a good idea to take the lowest bid. As a person who bids work for a living, I understand that concept. When the b... [ More ]
    Poster:Monte
    Date:12/19/2014 10:40:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks nester!
    Review:Nester gave me such a great deal! Would you them again- thanks so much! The price was good, and they picked up my car the next day. They worked around my schedule and were very helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:Jerah
    Date:12/15/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Easy as pie
    Review:Never done this before. Filled out an online form and got bombarded by numerous carriers and brokers. Best communication was from Joel Licata of Mercury Transport. After one 5 minute conversation that explained how it was done, we had a deal. Car wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:12/12/2014 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great Delivery!!
    Review:The whole process was easy and I felt confident that the job would be done on time and with the greatest of care! The driver communicated with me along the way and my Audi TTS was delivered without a scratch. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:12/9/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping car from Florida to Maryland - Mercury Auto Transport
    Review:I had to ship my daughter's car home from college. Since I had never before shipped a car this was a completely new experience. Nester Martinez was excellent. He was extremely couteous, explained the process in detail, and remained in communication u... [ More ]
    Poster:John K
    Date:12/8/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Montway failed me
    Review:Montway charged me $200 before even assigning a trucking company! Joel found me a carrier THE day I signed up with him and his broker fee was less and paid when he had a carrier already lined up. [ View ]
    Poster:Rodney R
    Date:12/5/2014 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Transport 81 chevrolet pickup
    Review:Jim stayed in touch with me thru the entire process. Even thru thanksgiving holiday- good job! they actually came a day earlier than expected so very refreshing! The big thing was he always returned my text emails and phone calls. Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:Jay
    Date:12/4/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Jim Gozode
    Review:I feel that this is very much worth saying, since the average person does not use a transport company every day. Jim Gozode was a God sent individual. After just a few minutes of conversation, I felt that I was talking to an old friend. He expl... [ More ]
    Poster:Roy c. Duke
    Date:12/4/2014 10:00:00 AM
    Subject: Transportation Service
    Review:The Transportation of my Car from Florida to New Jersey was easily accomplished. I am very grateful to Cory to have the car arrive safely and on time [ View ]
    Poster:Celia D
    Date:12/1/2014 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport Review
    Review:My experience with Mercury Auto Transport was absolutely wonderful. My agent, Nester Martinez was very professional. He was personable and worked closely with me, making sure I understood the "particulars" of auto transporting. He servic... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen C.
    Date:11/27/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:This was a surprise for my son and Juan Carlos did everything to help make it possible. He was extremely pleasant to work with and got me an excellent price. I would recommend him to anyone and would definitely go through him again if I ever have to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Carolyn M
    Date:11/26/2014 9:57:00 AM
    Subject: Reading Pa. To Charlotte NC Transport
    Review:I hadn't arranged to have a car shipped for a number of years and was frankly a little apprehensive about the whole process. I need not have been! Jerry set up the process without a hitch ....and kept me informed throughout! Truck was picked up rig... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:11/25/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping review
    Review:I sent an email to one of the big online shipping sites and was instantly inundated with about 20 responses. Bewildering... Roman at Mercury transport took the time to explain the process, "We are all brokers, no one can really give you a solid... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:11/24/2014 8:39:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:We had a great experience with Mercury Auto Transport. The vehicle was late mainly due to weather. But Cory was in constant communication with me during the transport and was constantly checking in to make sure all of our needs were being met. Alt... [ More ]
    Poster:AFL
    Date:11/22/2014 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: First Time Auto Transport
    Review:As a first time user of an auto transport company I couldn't be more pleased. Jim Gozde told me how it all worked, kept me in the loop and the whole process went without a hitch. [ View ]
    Poster:Harry PalmerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2014 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT OF CAR
    Review:ERIC REZER GAVE ME FIRST CLASS SERVICE I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYBODY WHO WANTS FIRST CLASS SERVICE. DON'Y WAST TIME WITH ANYBODY ELSE THIS COMPANY I GIVE 5 STARS. WELL DONE [ View ]
    Poster:JOHN BULMAN
    Date:11/19/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Mercury Came Through!!
    Review:After calling and talking with multiple companies I chose one, Boss, who totally screwed me over! I wasn't shopping for price, just quick reliable service. After Boss had continually pushed back the pick-up date with BS excuses, I called Joel who had... [ More ]
    Poster:Ernie Razzano
    Date:11/18/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Made a military move go a lot smoother!
    Review:In order to move from our base in California to our new one in Alaska it required 2 different carriers. Juan Carlos was fantastic with Mercury Auto Transport in arranging everything and didn't charge an outrageous broker fee! He was very up front a... [ More ]
    Poster:Emily Houk
    Date:11/16/2014 1:23:00 AM
    Review:This was easier than we anticipated. Jim was just great in helping with any questions we had and made the entire process so easy. Filling out paperwork was a snap and getting right back to him so there was no lag in time in order for Jim to find the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex Tabert
    Date:11/15/2014 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: 1942 CHEVY WINCH TRUCK
    Review:I had to have this truck moved from North Georiga about 250 miles due to a pending relocation. As the truck is a dualie I did not have an easy time expkaining what kind of vehicle this is as it is a war time production vehicle. Cory was very quick to... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph McKinnon
    Date:11/11/2014 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Car transported
    Review:We had never transported a car and was uncertain. Once I understood the process I decided to go with Mercury as our broker. They found a carrier and arranged for prompt pick up and delivery was earlier than estimated, which was great. J &J Mue... [ More ]
    Poster:Loretta
    Date:11/11/2014 11:50:00 AM
    Subject: Just plain bad
    Review:The company they set me up with is one of the most unprofessional auto transports I've ever dealt and I've shipped cars before in the past.The car was PICKED UP 5 HOURS LATE and DELIVERED 1 FULL DAY LATE . I kept getting the run around from the othe... [ More ]
    Response:Hi George , Your car was picked up and delivered within the promised window.It was actually delivered a day early. This is from the contract you signed and returned confirming your pick-up window.We are sorry we were not able to meet or beat your expectations. Dispatched: 10/28/14 Load Estimated: 10/29/14 Delivery Estimated: 11/03/14 Picked-up: 10/29/14 Delivered: 11/02/14 Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:George G
    Date:11/9/2014 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:Third time my husband and I used this transport company. Cory Essman, who handled everything for us, was readily available - even followed up from home at night. I could not of asked for better service or anyone more honest and helpful. Definitely wo... [ More ]
    Poster:Judy Warrington
    Date:11/3/2014 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Transport
    Review:Eric Rezner did an amazing job getting me a driver early in my availability window. I no longer live in CA so needed to meet the driver at my storage unit. He coordinated the process flawlessly. Dexter Tanner was the driver that contacted me and ... [ More ]
    Poster:brian
    Date:11/3/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: The car transported with scratches on it
    Review:I shipped my corolla 2014 from Sacramento, CA to La mesa,CA.They picked it and shipped it on time, the car is salvage I bought it from copart auction, the hood is damaged every thing else is good, The guy send me a pics for the car when he picked it... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Mohammed, The car was a salvage from auction bought sight unseen. Damage was pre existing per the bill of laden and copart. The car was picked up and delivered in the same condition. We have pictures and the bill of laden available.While we are happy you received your car we are sorry we did not meet or beat your expectations. Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Mohammed
    Date:11/3/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Car transportation
    Review:Erick Rezner took care of my needs very professionally. He guide me throughout the process with diligence and promptness. The price he quote was fair and communications with the transportation company dispatcher A-1 Transport was excellent. I am ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Rafael delgado
    Date:11/2/2014 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Worry Free Service
    Review:I found this company and its representative to be very responsive. They called when they said they would. They explained exactly how the process worked, since I had never shipped a car before. They found someone to pick up my car on the first day it ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jayne M.
    Date:11/1/2014 9:56:00 AM
    Subject: 68 satellite
    Review:Lucy at mercury auto transport took care of me and was available every time I called with a question. [ View ]
    Poster:Geoff Harlan
    Date:10/30/2014 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:From start to finish, working with Roman at Mercury was the best experience. He put all my fears to rest. We sent my son's Ford Explorer back to Virginia where he is stationed in the Navy. We were quoted 7 to 10 days delivery time and the car was d... [ More ]
    Poster:Adair Berndt
    Date:10/27/2014 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: My Contact
    Review:Cory Essman was my contact at Mercury and he went above and beyond to help rectify a situation with the driver. He was very professional and held my hand throughout the entire process. Would definitely recommend him and the company to anyone that... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie McClellanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/27/2014 10:39:00 AM
    Subject: Qoute vs actual price
    Review:The first quote I received via email was a bit lower than the final cost of shipping. However, the final cost was still lower than the price the competition quoted. Jim Gozde was good to work with. He explained the process thoroughly. My Jeep arriv... [ More ]
    Poster:Jon N
    Date:10/27/2014 9:46:00 AM
    Subject: Exellent service!
    Review:The service was good! the car arrived in very good conditions and in time.. the whole thing was quickly and succesful! without thinking too much i call them if i need anoither trnasportyation service. [ View ]
    Poster:Juan P
    Date:10/25/2014 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Working with Mercury Auto Transport and especially Jim Gozde was a very positive experience. When we first started the process to transport our car it was stressful. We never did it before and were getting some less than credible companies respondi... [ More ]
    Poster:J Hackett
    Date:10/24/2014 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: shipping my car
    Review:I decided to ship the car a few days before I needed it to go. I was panicky about whether or not they would be able to do it so quickly. But Eric was VERY understanding and personable. The car was picked up and delivered exactly as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:Karen B.
    Date:10/18/2014 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Florida to Wisconsin
    Review:Broker (Sam Golden) was friendly and efficient. Driver (Jason) was polite and efficient. A+ all around. [ View ]
    Poster:Matt Jones
    Date:10/15/2014 2:16:00 AM
    Subject: Overall good
    Review:I shipped my 1.6L sedan with Mercury Auto Transport. The broker did a great job getting me the deal. The pickup was scheduled on-time, and the actual price of the deal was slightly higher than what was promised (5% up), but it was OK. The driver a... [ More ]
    Poster:Yue
    Date:10/14/2014 3:18:00 AM
    Subject: It delivered what they promised
    Review:Process was very easy, and quick. Pick up and delivery on time. Jim Gozde gave follow and good customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:Alexandra
    Date:10/10/2014 9:36:00 AM
    Subject: Moved a Shay Model A from VA to NC
    Review: About one month before our move from MD to NC I began contacting auto transport companies. We have a reproduction of a 1929 Model A. It is an 8 hour drive from MD to NC. The car has plastic snap-on windows, so the weather had to be perfect. It ... [ More ]
    Poster:mary green
    Date:10/7/2014 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience! Highly Recommend
    Review:Eric was up-front about the entire process and got me a driver at the quoted rate an hour after I signed up with him. The driver came to my house and delivered the car from Dallas to LA in 2-days (earlier than the 3-4 days quoted) in great condition... [ More ]
    Poster:Martin
    Date:10/2/2014 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Company
    Review:Needed our vintage car shipped from Kentucky to South Carolina and I was totally lost on who to use. I checked reviews and choose this company. From the start Alfredo made it so easy and explained everything to me. The quote of $600 for driver and $1... [ More ]
    Poster:Teresa
    Date:9/27/2014 1:00:00 PM
    Review:Service was excellent from start to finish. Everything was explained and always available to contact. River was excellent. Kept us posted each step until delivery. Wonderful experience first time user and would definitely yes these folks again.... [ More ]
    Poster:Leslie wood
    Date:9/23/2014 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Amazingly easy
    Review:I had never used a service to transport a car so I was a little worried about how it all worked and whether the car would arrive in good condition and on time. Randy explained everything very clearly and completely, and got in touch promptly when a d... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathleen Moore
    Date:9/19/2014 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Unbelievable Amazing Company
    Review:Once again thanks so much Eric who works at mercury auto transport! At first I went for a cheapest company that is United Auto Logistics, didn't know well I a single mom so I want something fit my income we'll anyways I turn down so many company an... [ More ]
    Poster:Katryna TranThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:I was very happy with the whole process. Pick up was on time, and delivery was within one day of the scheduled time,and that's across the country. The drivers were very helpful and courteous. I shopped around and found out the price was about in the... [ More ]
    Poster:dan k
    Date:9/12/2014 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: professional and on time
    Review:It is good experience. Car was delieved on time. Jim is professional agent. It is my first time to ship car in USA. Everything is good expect i lost a coach bag. Jim had told me not to put good value stuff in to trunk. But i didn't expect ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:9/11/2014 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: Trustworthy
    Review:I never knew about transport companies, but after getting expensive quotes from tow companies I began to google different options. I got all sorts of emails from brokers and was very leery about giving my credit info or even trusting that my car will... [ More ]
    Poster:Tasha
    Date:9/9/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great service from Jim Gozde from Mercury
    Review:Jim Gozde gave us great service, I'm very happy. He answered any questions promptly and made himself available at all times. A plus service. [ View ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:9/4/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Others said it couldn't be done!
    Review:Yeah JC of Mercury Auto Transport is the most sincere, honest individual I have had the HONOR to deal with in the last week, while trying to get a donated 15 passenger van from Calf. to Maryland. I truly appreciate Mercury and would recommend them t... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary Blount
    Date:9/2/2014 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Eric at Mercury Auto Transport - Excellent To Work With
    Review:We were relocating our family from Illinois to California and needed to move 2 vehicles. The move came at busy time over Labor Day weekend, but Eric at Mercury Auto managed everything for us and found transport that fit perfectly into our relocation ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeremy
    Date:9/2/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: First time auto shipping
    Review:This was the first time I had to use an auto shipping broker. I did a lot of on-line research. Although all brokers had good and bad reviews, I chose one which had very few bad reviews and a lot of good ones. Price was also a big part of the choice. ... [ More ]
    Poster: V. J.