View 144,179 Reviews on 3,482 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,180th Review now!
Mercury Auto Transport LLC
Location:2240 SW 70th Avenue
800-553-1828 Ft Lauderdale, FL 33314
Phone Number:800-553-1828
Secondary Phone Number:954-239-1780
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 8 Months. Since 11/18/2007

Thank you for your interest in shipping your vehicle with Mercury Auto Transport. Our competitive prices are determined by the size of your vehicle and where it will be delivered. We're large enough to handle all of your vehicle transportation needs, yet small enough to care. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. At Mercury Auto Transport, our commitment is to serve the customer every step of the way by using only the most reliable and reputable auto carriers in the industry. While shipping a vehicle is not complicated to understand, there are many 'trade secrets' that will leave you frustrated if not fully explained. We empower you every step of the way with the information you most need to know to make the best decisions about shipping your vehicle.
Have your own experience with Mercury Auto Transport LLC to share?

Mercury Auto Transport LLC reports that they have an average of 1200 customers per year. Currently, this site has 142 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 11.83% of Mercury Auto Transport LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 88.17% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Mercury Auto Transport LLC
    Subject: ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE COMPANY, STAY AWAY, BEWARE!!!!!!!!!
    Review:This broker company took over one week to pick up my vehicle. The Truck Driver was also very rude and discourteous to my wife and I. The Driver damaged my vehicle when he lifted my vehicle to his open carrier as my front bumper fell off. The truck... [ More ]
    Poster:Joceylyn
    Date:7/25/2014 12:51:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE
    Review:CHASE WAS VERY PATIENT AND WORK VERY HARD TO ACCOMODATE MY NEEDS REGARDLESS OF SHORT NOTICE, THE DRIVDER SCOTT DID ALSO AN AWESOME JOB.WILL USE THEIR SERVICE IN THE FUTURE NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. [ View ]
    Poster:Jimmy Platon
    Date:7/24/2014 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: I would recommend -Shipped my Honda Accord
    Review:Though small delay in responding my calls, I am impressed by the way they handled and shipped my a day before the expected Delivery. And again they have said initially $895 for the total shipment, did cost me 100 bucks more which is acceptable rate ... [ More ]
    Poster:Vikas Madanu
    Date:7/22/2014 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Bad experience
    Review:7/22/2014 I shipped a car to my daughter, who is in college, from NJ to AZ. Here is her e-mail to me: The delivery driver person was curt and rude. He demanded that I'd be available at 12:00, but I had class at that time. He then said he didn't ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex Z
    Date:7/22/2014 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: BEWARE DON'T EVER USE MERCURY AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:I contacted mercury auto transport based on recommendation from the agency I'm with. I spoke to Clarence on June 4 I told him I needed to ship the car June 26, he quote me $900, during our conversation he stated that one week before the ship date he ... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Karine , The 900 quote was a estimate as is every quote you receive . Mercury always tries to bargain for the lowest possible rate with carriers. Our agent may have not explained that well enough. If a carrier gives a counter offer we will always clear it with a customer first We charged you a 100.00 broker fee. The 1000 went to the carrier who transferred your vehicle. You agreed to the offer from the driver and signed and sent back the forms. We did our best to get you a reasonable rate out of a remote location in PA. We are happy your car arrived safe, and apologize we did not meet or beat your expectations. Sincerely , Management Sincerely , Management [ view ]
    Poster:Karine
    Date:7/18/2014 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Undependable and do not live by words on recording
    Review:Juan is very knowledgeable and is a fast talker. I allowed the quote that they offered to be the one that I went with. This was because I wanted my cars to be picked up on time and delivered on time. I never could get a hold of the carrier that was... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Michael, Your vehicle was picked up on time and delivered within the three day delivery window we provided in the same condition as when it was released. We answered all your calls and tried to do our best to accommodate you. We charged you 100.00 per car . We do our best to try and please everyone . While we are happy your car arrived safe and in perfect condition, we are sorry the carrier did not meet your expectations. Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Todd
    Date:7/16/2014 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Saved my butt
    Review:After another company really dropped the ball on my transport, Eric stepped up and was able to secure me another driver in less than 24 hours. Everything went well, and I would use Eric/ mercury the next time I ship my car. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael B.
    Date:7/14/2014 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Bailed Out
    Review:I had worked with a novice broker who did not know what they were doing and wasted 3 weeks. My deadline to ship was within days and I decided to try another broker. Joel contacted me quickly and several times with very helpful and enlightening info... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike from Texas
    Date:7/9/2014 11:01:00 PM
    Subject: Mercury Auto Transport Experience
    Review:The experience was very pleasant and JC was very informative and great to talk to. Everything was handled professionally. He gave me a price up front and stuck to that price. He gave me all the information I needed such as the driver's name and ph... [ More ]
    Poster:Dean Winegardner
    Date:7/8/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Mercury Transport
    Review:Eric was most helpful, and got us a good rate for the transport. The transport driver was also great, and did a great job. There were no surprises. Highly recommend this company and Eric. [ View ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:7/8/2014 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: Epic Failure - Never Use MAT
    Review:Tom DelaTorre provided terrible customer service. In preparation for a military PCS move, Tom promised me 5/27 and 5/28 that he had everything he needed to get me a transport for my SUV shipment cross country. As our move day approached, I repeated e... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Jason, We are very sorry for the headache, and for any inconvenience. I would like to explain as your review is very one sided. Tom was out of contact with the customer for a few days while he was out of town We do see you spoke with tom on 5/27 5/28. Tom was out of town from 6/1 to 6/6 . Drivers schedule on average about 3-5 days before your pick-up date as they don't want to promise dates they can not keep. Your order was to be posted on 6/6 with plenty of time to get it scheduled. We apologize if there was a mis- communication or if tom was not clear on his schedule and when he would place your order on the board . We understand you got nervous when you couldn't get in touch with tom for a couple days . By the time we got back to you had already gone with another broker Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:7/6/2014 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: This survey is misleading
    Review:First, let me say that Mercury Auto Transport is the agent and not the actual shipper. Joel at Mercury Auto was awesome. He was upfront and honest about the system and everything else. The previous 2 agents I had dealt with for 2 weeks prior were ... [ More ]
    Poster:Liza Gay
    Date:7/1/2014 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: WORST TRANSPORT - DO NOT USE
    Review:Actual shipping cost was nearly double the original bid. Did not get scheduled for nearly two weeks. Vehicle DAMAGED. Refused to provide a claim form to submit damage. Not delivered during the contracted timeframe. Would not return call after nu... [ More ]
    Response:Hello, our broker fee was 100 dollars , and we refunded it for your inconvenience.. You paid 725 to the carrier that contracted your load and transported the vehicle. The price never changed. You signed returned the contract, and verbally agreed on the pricing. Damage claims are done through the carrier. We have emailed their insurance certificate and information to you. After speaking with the carrier he said he would be happy to accommodate fixing the scuff on the bumper. But like any claim it will have to be filed by you (The Owner) through the carriers insurance. We will do everything we can to help but can not file the claim for you, but will be happy to guide you through the process. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will get this resolved right away. Thank-you for your patience Sincerely , Management [ view ]
    Poster:T Benavide
    Date:6/30/2014 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: Superior Service
    Review:#1 cust serv. Gave personal cell, answered 5 calls immediately. Had problem w/ carrier. Mercury immediately told me what to do. Carrier wouldn't make right, Mercury went into commission & did. Top customer service [ View ]
    Poster:Terry F
    Date:6/29/2014 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: Mercury Auto Transport went above and beyond !!
    Review:This was my 3rd time using Mercury Auto Transport in the past 10 years. The first two times everything went smooth. This time, however, the owner of the vehicle I purchased made it very difficult on the shipper. He didn't return calls from the driver... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick D.
    Date:6/29/2014 9:11:00 AM
    Subject: Very Happy
    Review:VERY IMPRESSED with the repeatedly follow up by Jim and Mercury...............Usuallt just give you the driver's phone number....they stayed with me from beginning to end. Very eager to make sure all went well. Driver was great too! Very good exper... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed B
    Date:6/22/2014 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: Broker
    Review:Eric Renzer the broker for Mercury was fantastic. He worked with me on all my requests and with the change we had to make because of our moving date changes. For future needs I will contact Eric again. [ View ]
    Poster:Cindy
    Date:6/22/2014 9:56:00 AM
    Subject: Marauder Move
    Review:This was my first move of a car from coast to coast. After looking at a number of options we selected Mercury to move the unit. Roman Franco's explanations of the process and protocols were accurate and reinforced my decision to go to Mercury. The 03... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce Gray
    Date:6/20/2014 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: transpot from Fla to Mich
    Review:First time in my life to use an auto transport company. Did a lot of research on internet reading reviews on a lot of transporters. I chose Mecury mainly on fair price quote and reviews. Jim Gozde was my sales person and he returned all my calls prom... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew McCormick
    Date:6/20/2014 8:12:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport from CA. to WA.
    Review:This was my first time to have a car transported, Geoffrey was very patient with me answered all my questions. He was helpful and found me a wonderful hauler who was prompt in picking up the car in California and was able to deliver it the next day i... [ More ]
    Poster:Rosemary Longnecker
    Date:6/19/2014 11:52:00 PM
    Subject: very happy with my car move
    Review:It was very good Experiance doing business with Auto transport especially with Jim Gozde. He is very helpful and responded in timely manner to set up the whole process from order, pick up and delivery. i will recommend this comapny and Jim for future... [ More ]
    Poster:Venugopal
    Date:6/19/2014 11:42:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle Delivery
    Review:Jim Gozde worked hard to find a carrier delivering to my area. Answered my phone calls and emails in a timely manner. Car delivered on time and driver, Lazaro was able to save me 50 miles round trip with a closer drop off. One thought, I like the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephen Robinson
    Date:6/19/2014 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:This was our first time needing auto transport. After calling several companies, I knew right away I was dealing with the most professional company. Our Rep, Eric was up-front, knowledegable, and set our expectations. Car was picked up promptly, a... [ More ]
    Poster:Pam
    Date:6/17/2014 11:12:00 AM
    Subject: very satisfied with my car move
    Review:Only a few words HAPPY,HAPPY,HAPPY I could not imagine anyone not wanting to use these folks Eric was great , an deserves a pay raise , very honest an knowledgeable [ View ]
    Poster:DAVID T.
    Date:6/13/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: Lexus RX from LA to DC
    Review:From start to finish, the transfer was flawless. Eric of Mercury is simply the best. He was careful in his quote, answered my numerous questions and provided a personal touch to enable us a smooth initial delivery in LA. We also had an unexpected ... [ More ]
    Poster:H Feldman
    Date:6/12/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Would use Mercury Transport AGAIN & AGAIN
    Review:I had an inoperable car that had to be transported from the East Coast (Virginia) to the West Coast (California). The online reviews about Mercury Auto Transport's Jim Gozde said he was very communicative and that was my #1 priority. Jim lived up to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mazda Miata
    Date:6/11/2014 1:22:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service!
    Review:Eric went above and beyond to find a transporter last minute for us. I will certainly recommend him to our customers and we will call again if we are in need of his services again. [ View ]
    Poster:Karen
    Date:6/9/2014 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: Mercury Auto Transport
    Review:I had never transported a vehicle before and Mercury made it a very easy and positive experience. The driver, Jim Gozde was professional, personable and courteous. In the future, I would recommend and use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Cathy Mitchell
    Date:6/7/2014 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: customer service
    Review:Mercury auto transport did a great job getting my car from CA to FL. Roman told me what would happen and that is exactly what happened. [ View ]
    Poster:Rick
    Date:6/5/2014 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Carrier
    Review:After attempting to ship through another company that required a deposit, getting terrible service, being lied to about shipment, and never actually getting a carrier, i looked through the other quotes i received and found mercury auto. The required... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick Roberts
    Date:6/2/2014 11:00:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Service!!!
    Review:Eric is the man with Mercury Transport!! This guy is a go getter and got the job done asap!! I was very leary because this was my first time having a vehicle shipped and within hours Eric had me a truck dispatched and booked. Crazy good service and d... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Romanek
    Date:6/2/2014 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: Mercury Auto Transport Review
    Review:Needed to ship a car to my daughter from San Diego to outside Boston. Car was picked up on time, by shipper who was bonded and licensed. The transport of the car went well, and there was no damage or loss of items in the car. The best thing about ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Parrott
    Date:6/2/2014 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: Jim Gozde is the man for car shipments.
    Review:Jim Gozde has been a pleasure to work with. This is my second time shipping with Jim at Mercury Auto Transport - my first time went smooth and this was no different. He helped me arrange a last-minute decision to ship my car across the country. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:5/31/2014 2:15:00 AM
    Subject: BEST SERVICE EVER!!
    Review:I always use this service because honestly is the best autotransport company. Charlie Steeves offer me a good and fast option everytime I have to transport some vehicle! I will keep working with Mercury [ View ]
    Response:Hi Carmen, Thank-you very much for the review. It has been great working with you and your company over the years , and we look forward to working with you in the future . Sincerely, Charlie Steeves Director of Transportation Logistics National and International Dispatch Departments Mercury Auto Transport 954-239-1780 ext. 13 charlie@mercuryautotransport.com www.mercuryautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:CARMEN AYALA
    Date:5/28/2014 10:36:00 AM
    Subject: Mercury Transport and SUV Transport
    Review:It is incredible refreshing to work with real professionals to have your daughter's car transported across country. We required a very timely carrier transport from Flagstaff, AZ to Raleigh,NC. Our daughter was graduating and making a major move, an... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill Rochfort
    Date:5/24/2014 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with this company was great!
    Review:I had arrangements made with Q Transportation for a few weeks, but two days before my trip from Buffalo to San Francisco, I called and find out that they didn’t had a driver. I waited another day but finally the day before my trip they asked me... [ More ]
    Poster:Iris R
    Date:5/23/2014 7:43:00 PM
    Subject: repeat customer
    Review:I have used mercury auto transport at least 10 times after researching lots of companies. Charlie Steeves has been my rep . He and the company have been flawless. Will use again. Moved cars Colorado/Florida, and New York /Florida. Would not hesitat... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Mike, Thank-you very much for the review. It has been great working with you over the years, and hope to continue to do so. Sincerely, Charlie Steeves Director of Transportation Logistics National and International Dispatch Departments Mercury Auto Transport 954-239-1780 ext. 13 (800) 553-1828 toll free charlie@mercuryautotransport.com www.mercuryautotransport.com [Character of Man is not measured by how one reacts when things go as planned ... it is measured by how one reacts when things do not go as planned] [ view ]
    Poster:mike
    Date:5/22/2014 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfied repeat customer.
    Review:This makes the 5th vehicle I have shipped using Charlie. I will not hesitate to use Charlie Steeves and Mecury Auto Transport again in the future. [ View ]
    Response:Hi David, Thank-you so much for taking the time to write me a review ! it has been a pleasure working with you . Talk to you soon! Sincerely, Charlie Steeves Director of Transportation Logistics National and International Dispatch Departments Mercury Auto Transport 954-239-1780 ext. 13 (800) 553-1828 toll free charlie@mercuryautotransport.com www.mercuryautotransport.com [Character of Man is not measured by how one reacts when things go as planned ... it is measured by how one reacts when things do not go as planned] [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:5/22/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: First timer-Blown away!!!
    Review:Joel is the man! We have never used a car transport service before. They picked up our 2012 Highlander in Greensboro, NC and had it in our driveway in less than 24 hours!! Excellent service, I was blown away! Highly recommend!! [ View ]
    Poster:Reid
    Date:5/21/2014 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeded My Expectations
    Review:Eric at Mercury Auto Transport explained the entire process to me as a "first timer." He was knowledgeable and patient every step of the way. He assured me that he cares about people and being honest but really demonstrated it by reduci... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce Matza
    Date:5/20/2014 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Transport boat from California to Texas went very well. Jim Godze was very thorough and did a good job of communication and coordination. Recommend highly. [ View ]
    Poster:Kent
    Date:5/15/2014 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Jim Gozde
    Review:I chose Mercury Transport based on other reviews, being my first time using an auto transporter. My rep was Jim Gozde, he was very patient and honest. As he said , you get what you pay for. I thought $599 was a fair price to pay for a nonworking, sma... [ More ]
    Poster:HARRIET JOHNSON
    Date:5/13/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: Everything is OK
    Review:Ship from south carolina to Washington, 2weeks. everything is similar as the company said. I will use it again if any other possible auto shipping. quote 1170, finally 1229. [ View ]
    Poster:Honglin Li
    Date:5/11/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Absolute 5 star service! My first experience shipping a vehicle and after reading all the horror stories about the industry was considering just driving the vehicle the 1,300 miles. Received lots of estimates and after agreeing to contract with one c... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick Morris
    Date:5/5/2014 11:29:00 PM
    Subject: Mercury Auto Transport was Great
    Review:I was extremely nervous about the whole thing considering the horror stories you read about auto shipping, but from the outset Eric was great, hooked me out with an outstanding trucking outfit and at a better rate than many of the others. Great comm... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:5/3/2014 9:37:00 PM
    Review:Chase Durousseau did an excellent service. This is my first vehcile delivery and it was the best experinece ever. Chase from the start explained me process in detail. He made sure I have all the required information. He always anwsered the phone and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gino Vega
    Date:5/1/2014 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Jim Gozde delivered my Audi convertible on time to Missouri. Pickup and drop off were a breeze. I had several items placed in there and all of them came with my car. Nothing was missing. Honest driver and extremely friendly. [ View ]
    Poster:Irma
    Date:4/29/2014 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: north carolina to texas
    Review:had a 1955 f100 shipped from north Carolina to texas. I contacted mercury auto transport and could not be happier. jc was the agent I delt with and he was great. he stayed in constant contact the whole time. I would use mercury auto transport again w... [ More ]
    Poster:royce young
    Date:4/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: carrier
    Review:I bought a car in Denver Colorado and needed someone to ship it out to Iowa for me. I contacted Tom at Mercury Auto Transport and he told me they could ship it out within a few days if that is what I wanted. What I liked is he gave me the numbers to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shawn
    Date:4/28/2014 9:24:00 AM
    Subject: car transport review
    Review: I can't thank you enough for the service that you have provide for me getting the best price possible knowing that I was on a budget. you came through in a big way I will always recommend Mercury Auto Transport to my friends... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Ludgood