View 151,245 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,246th Review now!

View Mercury Auto Transport LLC's New Profile

Mercury Auto Transport LLC
2240 SW 70th Avenue
800-553-1828 Ft Lauderdale, FL 33314
Phone Number:800-553-1828
Secondary Phone Number:954-239-1780
Website:http://www.mercuryautotransport.com
Time On Site:6 Years, 11 Months. Since 11/18/2007

Thank you for your interest in shipping your vehicle with Mercury Auto Transport. Our competitive prices are determined by the size of your vehicle and where it will be delivered. We're large enough to handle all of your vehicle transportation needs, yet small enough to care. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. At Mercury Auto Transport, our commitment is to serve the customer every step of the way by using only the most reliable and reputable auto carriers in the industry. While shipping a vehicle is not complicated to understand, there are many 'trade secrets' that will leave you frustrated if not fully explained. We empower you every step of the way with the information you most need to know to make the best decisions about shipping your vehicle.
Have your own experience with Mercury Auto Transport LLC to share?

Mercury Auto Transport LLC reports that they have an average of 1200 customers per year. Currently, this site has 160 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 13.33% of Mercury Auto Transport LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 86.67% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Mercury Auto Transport LLC
    Subject: The car transported with scratches on it
    Review:I shipped my corolla 2014 from Sacramento, CA to La mesa,CA.They picked it and shipped it on time, the car is salvage I bought it from copart auction, the hood is damaged every thing else is good, The guy send me a pics for the car when he picked it... [ More ]
    Poster:Mohammed
    Date:10/30/2014 11:27:00 PM
    Subject: 68 satellite
    Review:Lucy at mercury auto transport took care of me and was available every time I called with a question. [ View ]
    Poster:Geoff Harlan
    Date:10/30/2014 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:From start to finish, working with Roman at Mercury was the best experience. He put all my fears to rest. We sent my son's Ford Explorer back to Virginia where he is stationed in the Navy. We were quoted 7 to 10 days delivery time and the car was d... [ More ]
    Poster:Adair Berndt
    Date:10/27/2014 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: My Contact
    Review:Cory Essman was my contact at Mercury and he went above and beyond to help rectify a situation with the driver. He was very professional and held my hand throughout the entire process. Would definitely recommend him and the company to anyone that... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie McClellanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/27/2014 10:39:00 AM
    Subject: Qoute vs actual price
    Review:The first quote I received via email was a bit lower than the final cost of shipping. However, the final cost was still lower than the price the competition quoted. Jim Gozde was good to work with. He explained the process thoroughly. My Jeep arriv... [ More ]
    Poster:Jon N
    Date:10/27/2014 9:46:00 AM
    Subject: Exellent service!
    Review:The service was good! the car arrived in very good conditions and in time.. the whole thing was quickly and succesful! without thinking too much i call them if i need anoither trnasportyation service. [ View ]
    Poster:Juan P
    Date:10/25/2014 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Working with Mercury Auto Transport and especially Jim Gozde was a very positive experience. When we first started the process to transport our car it was stressful. We never did it before and were getting some less than credible companies respondi... [ More ]
    Poster:J Hackett
    Date:10/24/2014 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: shipping my car
    Review:I decided to ship the car a few days before I needed it to go. I was panicky about whether or not they would be able to do it so quickly. But Eric was VERY understanding and personable. The car was picked up and delivered exactly as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:Karen B.
    Date:10/18/2014 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Florida to Wisconsin
    Review:Broker (Sam Golden) was friendly and efficient. Driver (Jason) was polite and efficient. A+ all around. [ View ]
    Poster:Matt Jones
    Date:10/15/2014 2:16:00 AM
    Subject: Overall good
    Review:I shipped my 1.6L sedan with Mercury Auto Transport. The broker did a great job getting me the deal. The pickup was scheduled on-time, and the actual price of the deal was slightly higher than what was promised (5% up), but it was OK. The driver a... [ More ]
    Poster:Yue
    Date:10/14/2014 3:18:00 AM
    Subject: It delivered what they promised
    Review:Process was very easy, and quick. Pick up and delivery on time. Jim Gozde gave follow and good customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:Alexandra
    Date:10/10/2014 9:36:00 AM
    Subject: Moved a Shay Model A from VA to NC
    Review: About one month before our move from MD to NC I began contacting auto transport companies. We have a reproduction of a 1929 Model A. It is an 8 hour drive from MD to NC. The car has plastic snap-on windows, so the weather had to be perfect. It ... [ More ]
    Poster:mary green
    Date:10/7/2014 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience! Highly Recommend
    Review:Eric was up-front about the entire process and got me a driver at the quoted rate an hour after I signed up with him. The driver came to my house and delivered the car from Dallas to LA in 2-days (earlier than the 3-4 days quoted) in great condition... [ More ]
    Poster:Martin
    Date:10/2/2014 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Company
    Review:Needed our vintage car shipped from Kentucky to South Carolina and I was totally lost on who to use. I checked reviews and choose this company. From the start Alfredo made it so easy and explained everything to me. The quote of $600 for driver and $1... [ More ]
    Poster:Teresa
    Date:9/27/2014 1:00:00 PM
    Review:Service was excellent from start to finish. Everything was explained and always available to contact. River was excellent. Kept us posted each step until delivery. Wonderful experience first time user and would definitely yes these folks again.... [ More ]
    Poster:Leslie wood
    Date:9/23/2014 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Amazingly easy
    Review:I had never used a service to transport a car so I was a little worried about how it all worked and whether the car would arrive in good condition and on time. Randy explained everything very clearly and completely, and got in touch promptly when a d... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathleen Moore
    Date:9/19/2014 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Unbelievable Amazing Company
    Review:Once again thanks so much Eric who works at mercury auto transport! At first I went for a cheapest company that is United Auto Logistics, didn't know well I a single mom so I want something fit my income we'll anyways I turn down so many company an... [ More ]
    Poster:Katryna TranThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:I was very happy with the whole process. Pick up was on time, and delivery was within one day of the scheduled time,and that's across the country. The drivers were very helpful and courteous. I shopped around and found out the price was about in the... [ More ]
    Poster:dan k
    Date:9/12/2014 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: professional and on time
    Review:It is good experience. Car was delieved on time. Jim is professional agent. It is my first time to ship car in USA. Everything is good expect i lost a coach bag. Jim had told me not to put good value stuff in to trunk. But i didn't expect ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:9/11/2014 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: Trustworthy
    Review:I never knew about transport companies, but after getting expensive quotes from tow companies I began to google different options. I got all sorts of emails from brokers and was very leery about giving my credit info or even trusting that my car will... [ More ]
    Poster:Tasha
    Date:9/9/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great service from Jim Gozde from Mercury
    Review:Jim Gozde gave us great service, I'm very happy. He answered any questions promptly and made himself available at all times. A plus service. [ View ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:9/4/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Others said it couldn't be done!
    Review:Yeah JC of Mercury Auto Transport is the most sincere, honest individual I have had the HONOR to deal with in the last week, while trying to get a donated 15 passenger van from Calf. to Maryland. I truly appreciate Mercury and would recommend them t... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary Blount
    Date:9/2/2014 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Eric at Mercury Auto Transport - Excellent To Work With
    Review:We were relocating our family from Illinois to California and needed to move 2 vehicles. The move came at busy time over Labor Day weekend, but Eric at Mercury Auto managed everything for us and found transport that fit perfectly into our relocation ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeremy
    Date:9/2/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: First time auto shipping
    Review:This was the first time I had to use an auto shipping broker. I did a lot of on-line research. Although all brokers had good and bad reviews, I chose one which had very few bad reviews and a lot of good ones. Price was also a big part of the choice. ... [ More ]
    Poster: V. J.
    Date:9/2/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I thanks and appreciate for best service that I received from this company (Mercury AutoTransport LLC .) I think one of the reason this company is sacssessfull due to the best service I did receive from Mr.Eric Rezner Also I think all the company... [ More ]
    Poster:Moe.shahidpourThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2014 1:34:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:We really didn't need our car shipped at any specific time and were not in a hurry. We did end up paying more than the initial estimate. However, our Broker - Joel - was very efficient and was great in explaining the process to us (this was the fir... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandi C.
    Date:8/28/2014 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: Ingenuity
    Review:Jim posted my needs so a trucker responded in one day. The previous company to whom I had given my order had it almost a month. Great Job!!!! Many Thanks!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Michael S.
    Date:8/28/2014 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and efficient!
    Review:Jim responded to me in no more than an hour each time I contacted him. He was friendly and professional. The driver, Walter, was at both appointments before me. This surprised me since I'm always early. He was also very friendly and professional. If ... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan Timberlake
    Date:8/28/2014 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and efficient!
    Poster:Susan Timberlake
    Date:8/28/2014 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: excellent company
    Review:Will use again. Joel was honest and forthright. The transport picked up the truck when promissed. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa+ [ View ]
    Poster:Alan
    Date:8/28/2014 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: Jim from Mercury Auto Transport did great at shipping my car.
    Review:Tried another transport co., that I found on the internet, first. They could not find a company to transport my daughters car. I called Mercury transport. Jim explained exactly how auto transport worked. He found a company to transport the car the... [ More ]
    Poster:416ronald
    Date:8/27/2014 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Eric is amazing to work with. He transported my vehicle the first time with no problem. The second time i shipped my vehicle, i was assigned to a different representation and the interaction was not running smoothly. I called Eric and he took over my... [ More ]
    Poster:Arielle
    Date:8/26/2014 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: MA to AZ
    Review:I used JC Bonitto at Mercury to ship my daughter's car from MA to Phoenix AZ, he was very professional and easy to talk with. The car was picked up and delivered on time and in perfect condition. He exceeded my expectations to get get the car shi... [ More ]
    Poster:Marty G.
    Date:8/26/2014 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: Prestige Carrier - PLEASE DO NOT USE THESE GUYS
    Review:I used Eric Rezner of Mercury Auto Transport to ship my 2010 Corolla on July 22. The dispatch's name is Alla and the driver is Tolly. The driver arrived a little later than expected but still arrived the day the car was due to be picked up. In their ... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Vivek, Thank-you for your review. The carrier picked up and delivered on time . While we are happy your car arrived we are sorry we did not meet or beat your expectations. DOT strictly prohibits the moving of house hold goods on auto transporters. Luggage, and canned goods are not permitted. Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Vivek Pai
    Date:8/25/2014 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: had to cancel
    Review:I unfortunately had to cancel the transportation of my vehicle. I found Jim to be very helpful, honest, reliable and customer orientated. A professional to work with. [ View ]
    Poster:J.Campbell
    Date:8/25/2014 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeded my Expectations! Thanks Jim!
    Review:I am so pleased with my experience with Mercury Auto Transport! I worked specifically with Jim Gozde. Jim was informative, professional, and followed up with me on a regular basis. Jim found a driver who was within my budget to get my vehicle from So... [ More ]
    Poster:Lyndsay W
    Date:8/23/2014 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Absolutely AMAZING experience!
    Review:I used Mercury Auto Transport two years ago to ship one of my vehicles from Ohio to California and it was a GREAT experience. After trying to secure transport last month through a well known site to ship my vehicles back east from the west coast and... [ More ]
    Poster:KT
    Date:8/23/2014 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: auto shipping
    Review:Randy at Mercury Auto Transport was nice to work with and I believe he tried his best but it's all up to the truckers if it pays enough. we started at $765.00 and finally the car was moved at $1,000.00 and at that I had to agree to pick the car up in... [ More ]
    Poster:James R Bosch
    Date:8/22/2014 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Better Late Than Never
    Review:I tried to ship a car using another company but that was a disaster. This company came to the rescue and even though my car was picked up late and delivered late, the company was honest and never lied to me. They were easy to get a hold of and alwa... [ More ]
    Poster:Sean
    Date:8/21/2014 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT
    Review:We were on a time crunch and Mercury was the only company that quoted us a lower price. Jim had informed me that most drivers would go for a higher price vs the lower. However my driver came on the date we had spoke about and dropped my car off soone... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica CeballosThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 10:28:00 AM
    Subject: Jim Gozde at Mercury Auto Transport - Excellent Service!
    Review:I worked with Jim Gozde for my vehicle transport at Mercury Auto Transport. He was extremely flexible and helpful through the entire process. When I had issues regarding pick up dates because of my house closing date moving he was understanding and... [ More ]
    Poster:Angela Shirrell
    Date:8/20/2014 12:06:00 PM
    Subject: Where's my car?
    Review:I received a quote from Mercury Auto Transport to transport my car from South Carolina to Texas. Original quote was for $700. I was informed by Jim at Mercury Auto Transport that "money talks" in the auto transport biz. He informed me that ... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Mr . Brown, I am very sorry for your inconvenience. . We will make sure this is resolved. And you are taken care of . Sincerely , Management [ view ]
    Poster:Mr. brown
    Date:8/18/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Jim Godze
    Review:Jim was great- kept in contact the entire time and so did the driver. Both were extremely courteous and the delivery was perfectly timed. Exceptional customer service! Would highly recommend to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Denise
    Date:8/18/2014 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Nice to work with a professional!
    Review:This company (Mercury Auto Transport) recently moved 2 vehicles for me. 1 from FL to upstate NY and the other from NYC to FL. They were able to get the NYC to FL vehicle transported (big, heavy, not running) where no-one else could. Joel stayed in... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Z
    Date:8/18/2014 7:47:00 AM
    Subject: I'd give 6 stars if I could
    Review:Mercury arranged for my car to be transported from Florida to NY. The process was simple and easy with excellent communication. Unfortunately, the roof was scratched during transport and the trucking company gave me the runaround for 2 months ins... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron W
    Date:8/17/2014 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: Jim Gozde
    Review:Jim Gozde was professional and extremely diligent! Without question the agent we would use again. I will recommend him to friends and family! Paula Suits [ View ]
    Poster:paula suitsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2014 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: Painless Transaction
    Review:I moved from Colorado to Upstate New York. Jim Gozde was very accessible and was informative of how the pricing works and what I was probably going to have to pay. I had a special request where I wanted to pack personal items in my car that would pro... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick J
    Date:8/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: couldn't be better
    Review:Jim looked for the lowest price in my time frame. He let me know what the current market rate was and got my car to me the fastest. The car was perfect when it arrived. [ View ]
    Poster:L. Henry
    Date:8/16/2014 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Two cars
    Review:Mercury transported two vehicles for me subsequent to a move cross country. Eric Rezner delivered as arranged and provided clear guidance at a time when I was handling many moving parts. Eric was also responsive by email and phone. [ View ]
    Poster:Rick
    Date:8/16/2014 8:55:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent srevice
    Review:The company was easy to find, quick to respond, and very persistent with finding what I needed. They had my car picked up the day after I spoke with them, and delivered that night. Communication was excellent with both phone calls and emails. They al... [ More ]
    Poster:Christine