View 163,005 Reviews on 3,727 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 163,006th Review now!

View Mercury Auto Transport LLC's New Profile

Mercury Auto Transport LLC
2240 SW 70th Avenue
800-553-1828 Ft Lauderdale, FL 33314
Phone Number:800-553-1828
Secondary Phone Number:954-239-1780
Website:http://www.mercuryautotransport.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 6 Months. Since 11/18/2007

Thank you for your interest in shipping your vehicle with Mercury Auto Transport. Our competitive prices are determined by the size of your vehicle and where it will be delivered. We're large enough to handle all of your vehicle transportation needs, yet small enough to care. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. At Mercury Auto Transport, our commitment is to serve the customer every step of the way by using only the most reliable and reputable auto carriers in the industry. While shipping a vehicle is not complicated to understand, there are many 'trade secrets' that will leave you frustrated if not fully explained. We empower you every step of the way with the information you most need to know to make the best decisions about shipping your vehicle.
Have your own experience with Mercury Auto Transport LLC to share?

Mercury Auto Transport LLC reports that they have an average of 1200 customers per year. Currently, this site has 200 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 16.67% of Mercury Auto Transport LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 83.33% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Mercury Auto Transport LLC
    Subject: transport
    Review:I move several cars a month. Since i've spoke with Joel Licata at Mercury Transport over a year ago, he has handledaround 90% of my business. Very knowledgeable of the business. And negociates great rates. I buy cars around the whole nation now with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rahjani
    Date:5/27/2015 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Yet another great experience from Mercury!
    Review:Joel and JC over at Mercury Auto Transport continue to be head and shoulders above the crowd when it comes to vehicle transport services. They only use the best carriers, and are highly concerned that each and every transport job is completed 100% to... [ More ]
    Poster:James Kocmoud
    Date:5/24/2015 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy with the service
    Review:I was very nervous about this process because it was my first time arranging transport of a vehicle and I had read some horror stories online. JC emailed me on Friday and I immediately felt he was somebody I could trust as he was not pushy and offer... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen
    Date:5/23/2015 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Alabama to Texas
    Review:Eric Rezner with Mercury Auto Transport was phenomenal! He provided superior service and delivered on everything he promised. I was approached by several companies to move my vehicle but Eric's professionalism and hard work earned my trust and I a... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg G.
    Date:5/23/2015 3:50:00 AM
    Subject: Jim is excellent
    Review:2nd time we have used company. Couldn't ask for better service. Thanks Jim Gozde. We will continue to use your company anytime we have a chance. [ View ]
    Poster:Leslie wood
    Date:5/22/2015 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend This Company
    Review:After having very bad experiences with 2 transport companies it was very refreshing and satisfying to deal with such a professional person (Charlie Steeve) at Mercury Transport. He explained in detail the process of transporting my vehicle. He did ... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:5/19/2015 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 Jeep Commander
    Review:Having never transporting a vehicle before I was weary on picking a good company. Jim with Mercury Auto Transport was informative and helpful in walked me through the process, even while on vacation. I would use them again to broker a vehicle for m... [ More ]
    Poster:Rosalinda
    Date:5/19/2015 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks Joel!
    Review:I highly recommend JOEL for his services. He has helped me to transport 4 vehicles from different states including California, Texas, Arizona, and Colorado. His services and respond time are the best. I am a personality type A so I want everything to... [ More ]
    Poster:Luis
    Date:5/19/2015 3:01:00 PM
    Review:Great company looking foward to doing more business in the future.They were prompt when it came to the delivery of the vehicle.I highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Ronald SancioThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/18/2015 5:05:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:hello, I had been dealing with another car carrier Vantage Transport and I can tell you NEVER NEVER use them do not even wast your breath talking to them. They are a total RIP OFF! nothing but lies, you MUST read what the contract says, they are the... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken M.
    Date:5/17/2015 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: Jim was awesome to work with.
    Review:It was a pleasure to work with Jim Gozde. He was courteous, honest and even gave me a discount when I asked him to lower my bill. Overall he made the moving smooth and minimized the hassle that usually come comes with it. [ View ]
    Poster:Tare B.
    Date:5/16/2015 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect Experiance
    Review:Jim Gozde and Mercury Auto Transport helped me to have a perfect experience. I compared many auto transport options, but Mercury gave me one of the better prices and I was impressed with their reviews. Mr. Gozde was very helpful with setting up my tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Parisi
    Date:5/16/2015 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: Great Broker
    Review:Sam is my "go to" transport broker. As a shop that buys and sells many cars, I need transport services from all across the country pretty frequently. Most of my transports are from Insurance Auto Auctions, and they have a stringent stora... [ More ]
    Poster:Asad Auto
    Date:5/15/2015 7:48:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT JOB!
    Review:Roman was spot on with getting my vehicle to us and very reasonable! We had checked around with other carriers and got the run around- not with these guys will use them again for sure! [ View ]
    Poster:steve
    Date:5/15/2015 6:29:00 PM
    Subject: DAMAGED CAR
    Review:Paul was very nice at Mercury who arranged the pick up. The driver picked up 1 day early my car, and kept in contact with me. My car arrived 2 days early. I was very pleased with all that.However when I saw my car it looked like the car behind it rol... [ More ]
    Poster:Debra
    Date:5/14/2015 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: Bait and Switch Scam Artists
    Review:I selected Mercury to transport my vehicle from palm Coast, Florida to Westlake, Ohio. The contractual rate was $665.00. I accepted the quote and worked with Jim Godze. They had a week to arrange transport on May 5th. as of May 12th they still ha... [ More ]
    Response:Dear V.G., Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We certainly appreciate your perspective. As your broker, we're always doing our best to ensure carriers will transport your vehicle in a timely fashion. Unfortunately, carriers do cancel vehicles from time to time, which is what happened in this case. We apologize for the inconvenience. As you noted, we did fully refund your deposit and have already shared your comments with our operations team to help improve communication in these circumstances. We do hope you would consider giving us a fresh opportunity in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:V.G. Corrigan
    Date:5/12/2015 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Mercury Auto Transport
    Review:Big Thanks to Eric for making my auto move possible. This is the second time I have used Mercury Auto Transport, rates are very reasonable, pick up and delivery are always on time. Excellent drivers, excellent service. Very honest people. I w... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy V.
    Date:5/11/2015 10:16:00 PM
    Poster:Nancy V.
    Date:5/11/2015 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: RECOMMENDED
    Review:I was getting frustrated waiting on another company but glad I found Cory Essman of Mercury Auto Transport, he gave me what I need: My car where I needed it and when I needed it; he saved me money from more rental car expense. Follow up was good! D... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for your kind review! Cory 800-553-1828 ext.11 [ view ]
    Poster:Navy Personnel
    Date:5/6/2015 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: JC provided exceptional customer service!
    Review:Jc at Mercury auto customer service was exceptional' Talk about going out the way to accommodate a customer, he did just that. When my car was delivered, I didn't notice my hub cap was missing until I got home. It was night time & I signed off sa... [ More ]
    Poster:Dominique D
    Date:5/2/2015 4:18:00 AM
    Subject: Mercury - GREAT JOB!
    Review:Great experience moving 2 cars from CA to TX. Eric Rezner explained everything well, they did what they said, and the cars were delivered in 3 days.... At a very reasonable price. I will only call him if I move another car. It's so nice to experience... [ More ]
    Poster:Rich
    Date:4/25/2015 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Flawless!
    Review:Had worked with Jim Gozde @ Mercury Auto Transport getting car out to CA a few months back and went so flawlessly that I wouldn't have called anyone else - recently- when going back home to NY. What a wonderful and stress-free interaction! Despite... [ More ]
    Poster:Leslie L
    Date:4/10/2015 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: Don't let this company scam you and leave you stranded
    Review:0 stars for this scam of a company. I se up a vehicle transport with Douglas Jimenez and although I was warned by other companies about him and Mercury I decided to go with them anyway. Douglas had me sign a contract, lured me with a great price and ... [ More ]
    Response:We are very sorry for the issues with your transport. We have refunded the deposit to your account. The carrier we had scheduled had issues with his hydraulics on his truck , and was not able to make the pick-up as promised. We work very hard for our reviews and our customer..Unfortunately mechanical issues do happen from time to time and can cause delays and headaches for everyone. Douglas was out of the office due to a family emergency , but someone is always here to answer calls and questions. Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Jeanna
    Date:4/10/2015 5:44:00 AM
    Review:Pick up was on time and driver was very pleasant. Delivery was performed on the exact day as stated. Excellent Job !!!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Nancy Garrett
    Date:4/8/2015 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: car transport across country
    Review:We had to make a quick move back to PA and Mercury Auto Transport LLC was very helpful and courteous. The broker-Joel -was patient with all our questions and worked hard to get us the best deal. The transport drivers put our car in the driveway wher... [ More ]
    Poster:MJ Sallade
    Date:4/8/2015 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Earlier than expected and smooth process
    Review:Car was delivered on time, Jim followed up throughout the process to check on everything. The driver Boris was especially good and trustworthy. [ View ]
    Poster:Qureshi
    Date:4/2/2015 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: Earlier than expected and smooth process
    Poster:Qureshi
    Date:4/2/2015 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: Was pleased
    Review:As this was my first time shipping a car (MA to CA), I was diligent in researching, reviewing etc. Once I put my request out there I was deluged with brokers calling me. Cory was great as he explained the process from beginning to end and got back t... [ More ]
    Poster:Tina P.
    Date:4/1/2015 11:54:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent In Every Way
    Review:Id like to thank Jim Godze at Mercury Auto Transport for organizing my auto transport for my Ford Thunderbird 1995. I paid 1400.00 for a transport from Birmingham AL to Helena MT, just under 2000 miles, and that included Jim's services to find a haul... [ More ]
    Poster:Liz Paton
    Date:4/1/2015 10:34:00 PM
    Subject: Nester Martinez
    Review:This company is great and i wouldnt choose any other company other then this one. Nester Martinez was great, he was understanding, he was friendly, he helped me with everything and anything i needed help with. Thank you so much for letting me use you... [ More ]
    Poster:elvis rodriguezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/30/2015 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Roman was my sales person, he did a great job explaning how this car hauling works. I had another co. that was not being honest with me and kept stringing me on for over a week telling me they were in the area and going to pick up the car but never d... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven
    Date:3/29/2015 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: Good service Nester Martinez
    Review:I want to thank you for your superb customer service you have provided me during my transaction of getting my car back to me. I can not thank you enough and should i run into anyone looking to transport their vehicle(s), I will be SURE to recommend t... [ More ]
    Poster:Vutha Chea
    Date:3/22/2015 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Thank you Sam Golden I want to thank you for your superb customer service you have provided me during my transaction of getting my car back to me. I can not thank you enough and should i run into anyone looking to transport their vehicle(s), I wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Diana Berey
    Date:3/12/2015 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: Joel was a good communicator
    Review:Had an inop Mustang at a copart in VA, Joel called me right away and set up the car pick up the day before storage fees started. Always called and text with updates. Used him many times now. [ View ]
    Poster:Sharon
    Date:3/10/2015 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Mercury auto Transportation
    Review:Mercury auto transport was one of the companies that made my list for transporting my recently purchased suv's in Texas and I'll admit they were last on that list cause they were the CHEAPEST!(U get what u paid for kind of thought). I actually tried... [ More ]
    Poster:Carlos
    Date:3/9/2015 2:48:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Move from florida to ct. Lucy Ray was great with setup and price. Would have liked a Little more communication with drivers to arange pickup and delivery ahead of time. [ View ]
    Poster:Rick cerra
    Date:3/9/2015 2:39:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped car last minute, cross country in 4 days!
    Review:I initially had a deal with another agency, but they were being a bit lackadaisical about my deadline. I had to have my car in California by no later than March 6th, but the other agency didn't seem to get the urgency. I emailed Roman last minute, an... [ More ]
    Poster:Drew Nelson
    Date:3/4/2015 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I was very apprehensive, having gone through one awful experience with a mover. Jim Gozde was great, Rob Moore - RSM towing, picked up my car the same day I asked for the transport, delivered when he said. All around very professional, excellent serv... [ More ]
    Poster:Auroradonnelly
    Date:2/28/2015 4:38:00 AM
    Subject: Fairly Painless
    Review:I had originally hired another transport company and after getting one phone call from them in 2 months, I fired them. I had talked to Nester in December but went with the other company because they claim they have their own transport trucks (untrue... [ More ]
    Poster:Suz H.
    Date:2/28/2015 1:41:00 AM
    Subject: USE AGAIN????? ABSOLUTELY
    Review:My experience with Mercury Transport was excellent. It was my first time shipping a vehicle and it could not have gone better. Jm Gozde was helpful and accommodating. I would strongly recommend using this service again. The transport both to and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:2/25/2015 3:10:00 AM
    Subject: Mercury Auto Transport
    Review:Thanks Jim for the great service. I appreciate your follow up. I would highly recommend your services to anyone looking to transport their car or truck.. Everything turned out great. The driver was very courteous and accommodating. We transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:Sno Benavides
    Date:2/24/2015 9:48:00 PM
    Poster:Sno Benavides
    Date:2/24/2015 9:48:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect Transport
    Review:I had an urgent need to transport my Prius from Ohio to California, with weather being a scary issue. Chase explained the whole process perfectly, and I knew which driver was going to contact me right away so I could ignore the dozens of other broke... [ More ]
    Poster:Sue Cheng
    Date:2/21/2015 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Jim Gozde Thank You
    Review:I recently purchased a 2015 Dodge Ram 1500 V-8 Hemi 4X4 Crew Cab new from the dealership. After getting multiple quotes, I decided to let Jim Gozde with Mercury Auto Transport handle all the shipping arrangements. The truck was picked up at the dea... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay Armani
    Date:2/20/2015 3:57:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service! Would use again!!
    Review:Jim Gozde at Mercury Auto Transport helped me to get my 2005 Cadillac CTS shipped to Los Angeles, California, order no. 1110245-BF. I paid $635.00 upon deliver of my vehicle. It was picked up on a Friday and delivered on the following Tuesday. The dr... [ More ]
    Poster:Gerardo
    Date:2/18/2015 10:08:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Transporter
    Review:Jim Gozde was very responsive and provided good information to somone that hadn't used this type of service before. Price quote was accurate and the transaction went nearly as described. the vehiicle was picked up and delivered when he said it woul... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff M
    Date:2/15/2015 4:04:00 AM
    Subject: Traorting car
    Review:I got immediate response from Randy fromMercury auto transport when I made inquirey about transporting my car . Randy immediately got the appropriate info from me and locked in date and the fee charged for the delivery. I was very happy with the am... [ More ]
    Poster:Alice Raterink
    Date:2/14/2015 11:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great service. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone
    Review:I needed to transport my vehicle from New Orleans to Honolulu. I contracted the move through Mercury Auto Transport. Chase Durousseau helped me out every step of the way. He made the process smooth and simple. The piece of the transport that Merc... [ More ]
    Poster:Chuck
    Date:2/14/2015 2:00:00 AM
    Subject: 2007 Hyundai transport from Tenn to Fla
    Review:Customer service was great. My rep was Randy Sanchez, he was very honest and professional. He got my vehicle picked up very fast at a great cost. Ive been shopping around for a good transport company and my search stops here. Thanks. [ View ]
    Poster:Dean Henderson
    Date:2/12/2015 1:53:00 AM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:Good overall experience. Nester with Mercury hooked up a good price and SMD Transport, Inc. delivered my SUV with no damage in a timely manner. While delivery was one day later than originally estimated, it was expected with a fully loaded truck an... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe G