View 167,461 Reviews on 3,787 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,462th Review now!

View Mercury Auto Transport LLC's New Profile

Mercury Auto Transport LLC
2240 SW 70th Avenue
800-553-1828 Ft Lauderdale, FL 33314
Phone Number:800-553-1828
Secondary Phone Number:954-239-1780
Website:http://www.mercuryautotransport.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 9 Months. Since 11/18/2007

Thank you for your interest in shipping your vehicle with Mercury Auto Transport. Our competitive prices are determined by the size of your vehicle and where it will be delivered. We're large enough to handle all of your vehicle transportation needs, yet small enough to care. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. At Mercury Auto Transport, our commitment is to serve the customer every step of the way by using only the most reliable and reputable auto carriers in the industry. While shipping a vehicle is not complicated to understand, there are many 'trade secrets' that will leave you frustrated if not fully explained. We empower you every step of the way with the information you most need to know to make the best decisions about shipping your vehicle.
Have your own experience with Mercury Auto Transport LLC to share?

Mercury Auto Transport LLC reports that they have an average of 1200 customers per year. Currently, this site has 189 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 15.75% of Mercury Auto Transport LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 84.25% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Mercury Auto Transport LLC
    Subject: Joel was quick
    Review:Joel contacted us promptly and tried to get a good price. We ended up paying a little more, but the carrier could not have been better. The driver, Ryan, was very caring, on time and delivered the car earlier than quoted. A good experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Maxine
    Date:8/3/2015 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Vechicle was never pick up/company never found
    Review:After a long, long communication via email, phone etc, we planned for a pick up date. Unfortunately the car wasn't ready and we adjusted the pick up date (only 24 hours later), and they stopped answering my calls. Finally I contacted the operator an... [ More ]
    Poster:Ariel Rodriguez
    Date:8/1/2015 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: Car transportation
    Review:Over all good experience with this carrier specially with contact guys Jim. Driver was also very helpful who drop my car as he had called one day before to dropping time and he drop the car on exact time given by him. It seems a little expensive as i... [ More ]
    Poster:Avinash
    Date:7/31/2015 6:34:00 PM
    Review:This is the second time I have used Mercury Auto Transport to transport vehicles across country. I worked with Jim Gozde both times and he made sure I understood the process and kept me aware of what was happening with the carrier all alone the way... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Gary , Thank-you for your continued business and wonderful review . It is always a pleasure to work with you . I am very happy to hear the selected carrier performed to your expectations. We use only the best carriers we can find .Thanks again for the review! Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:7/26/2015 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible experience
    Review:I had originally booked with Mercury auto transport and had given them a 3 week window for my estimated pickup dates and I was flexible on the date it could be picked up as well.. Mercury auto transport called me to get in contract 3 days before the ... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Joe, Thank-you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience.We are very sorry we did not meet or beat your expectations. With a one day window for pick-up We are limited to the carriers that are available on that day. We always do our best to get our customers the best prices with reputable carriers that are licensed bonded and insured. Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:7/22/2015 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding!!!
    Review:Eric exemplifies the meaning of excellent customer service. He explained the vehicle shipping process, how the industry works and was responsive to all of my questions (even the stupid ones.) This mitigated any unrealistic expectations based on my la... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Vachon, Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review. We love to read customer feedback,Eric prides himself on good communication, and has great work ethic. He treats every transport as if were if own vehicle being shipped.We are lucky to have him, and lucky to have such wonderful customers. Thank-you for your business. It was our pleasure! Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Vachon
    Date:7/17/2015 1:53:00 AM
    Subject: Highly recommended
    Review:Eric at Mercury was extremely helpful, friendly, accessible and professional, answered all my questions, easy to communicate with, made all necessary arrangements, would definitely use again. Transporter he found was excellent, on time for pick up an... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Drew, Thank-you for taking the time to write Eric a review. Welcome back to the Sunshine state. I am glad the carrier we selected was satisfactory, and met your expectations. We aim to please! It was our pleasure to work with you .Thank-you Again! Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Drew
    Date:7/13/2015 11:56:00 PM
    Subject: 1st time relocating
    Review:This was my first time relocating to another state and I was hesitant on shipping my vehicle because I had saw so many bad reviews about the mishandling of your vehicle. Not from this company but in general. When I first talked to Joel, he assured me... [ More ]
    Response:Hey Quanda, Congratulations on your first transport, and thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was our pleasure to work with you. We are happy to see Joel was able to meet and beat your expectations! Thank-you for giving us a chance to earn your business. Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Quanda S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/6/2015 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Joel was responsive
    Review:I needed a quote fast to get my inoperable car transported from a dealership in NC to me in IN. Joel gave me a quote and got the car booked for pick up 2 days later. He was quick to answer my questions too. [ View ]
    Response:Hi Alex, Thank-you for the opportunity to facilitate your auto shipment, and for taking the time to write Joel a review . It was our pleasure!We specialize in tough moves , and inoperable vehicles. We know the right carriers to handle these type of shipments, and make sure they are done properly. Sincerely , Management [ view ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:7/6/2015 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: the ordering and shipping experience
    Review:jim godze was very helpful ab=nd supportive and the carrier driver, ray, too, was polite and careful. the carrier came at the expected time and i would recommend this service for any no;vice who did not know what to do and all came out well. [ View ]
    Response:Dear Mr. Schlesinger , Thank-you for taking the time to write us a review. We are glad to hear our network carriers are providing prompt service with a smile and delivering as promised! We pride ourselves on using only the best carriers in the industry . Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:schlesinger
    Date:6/23/2015 12:04:00 AM
    Subject: the ordering and shipping experience
    Poster:schlesinger
    Date:6/23/2015 12:03:00 AM
    Subject: Very Happy Customer
    Review:Jim was terrific. He maintained frequent communication throughout the entire process. Jim was extremely professional and knowledgeable. I'd recommend Jim and Mercury Auto Transport to anyone and plan to use them again as we get closer to finalizing o... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Kurt , Thank-you for the review and your kind words. It was our pleasure to work with you! We are very happy to hear you were satisfied with Jim and our company! Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Kurt
    Date:6/19/2015 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: Mercury Auto Transport Delivers
    Review:This was the first time that I had used an auto transport company to transport my 1951 Dodge Job-Rated truck and 1969 Austin Healey. So of course I was rather apprehensive. Chase Durousseau far exceeded my expectations from start to finish. He was... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Warren , Thank-you for the feedback . I am glad we were able to help you, and save you some money in the process. We have a great working relationship with our carriers. We take care of them , and they take care of our customers vehicles. Thank-you for giving us a shot! Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Warren Husak
    Date:6/19/2015 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Lack of communication
    Review:I have never had any issues in transporting a vehicle as I have with this company! I've have never come across such a unorganized lack of communication company in all my life. From day 1 he was polite and seemed very organized then I received my quot... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Rene, Thank-you for taking the time to write us a review, and for allowing us to resolve the issues with your transportation. Sorry for the discrepancy We have refunded the difference . We are working with the carriers insurance to have the scratches fixed. Sorry for the headache. I am glad we were able to resolve the issues with this transport. Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Rene
    Date:6/19/2015 4:30:00 AM
    Subject: Move to Hawaii
    Review:Great people to work with help me along the whole process. Made it even easier since we were able to txt back and forth with my job not being able to talk on the phone. [ View ]
    Response:Hey Jose, I am glad you like the ability to do business with us by text ! We try to keep things simple and easy. Thank-you for your review, and the opportunity to work for you .Mahalo! Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Jose
    Date:6/18/2015 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Jim @Mercury on the case again
    Review:I have used a number of auto transport brokers in the past, but none with the efficiency, empathy and honesty of Mercury. Jim Gozde has earned my trust through his willingness to simply "get it done". Logistics is a specialized skill, beca... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Matt, Thank-you. Your review melts our hearts. Jim has been with Mercury since we opened. We are very lucky to have such a dedicated team , and thank you for your business, and feedback Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:6/17/2015 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Mercury Auto Transport
    Review:Very professional and stayed in contact by email, There email confirmation with Instructions regarding what could be shipped; amount of gas allowed in tank; etc., arrived the "day after" my car was already picked up! That would be my ... [ More ]
    Response:Jeffrey! Thank-you for the review. We try to keep everything as simple as possible. I am glad the carrier we selected worked out well. Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Jeffrey Kress
    Date:6/14/2015 2:16:00 AM
    Subject: great service
    Review:this company took real good care of my sl500 mercedes and gmc yukon suv .my automobiles was delivered to me in the same good conditions during pickup. [ View ]
    Response:Hello Robin, We are very happy to hear the carrier we selected performed as promised. We have used their services for quite sometime now. They are great ! Thanks-you for your time and business! Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:robbin samelson
    Date:6/13/2015 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: prompt service
    Review:Hi, The service was prompt even though it is in short notice. And the rates are reasonable. The guy who talked are very good and it was a nice deal. the driver name is Billy and he is very friendly and cordial He has done pickup in time ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank-you for the review .We appreciate the opportunity to serve you ! Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Saji John
    Date:6/12/2015 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with MERCURY AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:At first, I was skeptical. This industry is loosely regulated. But, Eric from Mercury pinged me immediately for a response. I sent in my request around 1130pm PST. We went back and forth via text. Eric said to me, "Tomorrow afternoon, you won't ... [ More ]
    Response:We are very happy to hear things went the way you expected. Eric always does a great job for our customers. He treats every move as his own! Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Ivan W.
    Date:6/11/2015 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:Having use Jim before I knew that I could count on him to Ship my car at an affordable price and it would be at the destination when Promised. The driver Paul from the transport company was very Professional and polite. Thank. You Jim. Best... [ More ]
    Response:Thank-you for your repeat business . It is always a pleasure Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Salvatore Rizzo
    Date:6/10/2015 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: reviews for Mercury auto transport- Spectacular job, well done!!!
    Review:I got my car transported from Chicago to Bay Area, California. The service offered by Juan Carlos and the driver Geraltod was commendable. They were very prompt in pick up and delivery. The car was transported within the stipulated time and the drive... [ More ]
    Response: Thank-you for your kind review. We appreciate the chance to work with you and build positive a business relationship. Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:latha
    Date:6/8/2015 1:37:00 AM
    Subject: transport of my car
    Review:Cory Essman was straight forward and answered all my questions and concerns in a knowledgeable and professional manner. The drivers of the truck Val and Paul of VIP transport was polite and treated my car as if it was my own, they also did a very... [ More ]
    Poster:gary blackwell
    Date:6/3/2015 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: Best Transport Value
    Review:Exceptional Service, good communication from the broker and driver. I had to transport a very expensive auto over 2000 miles.... Eric clearly explained the best way to accomplish this without overpaying for quick service. [ View ]
    Poster:Donald L.
    Date:6/3/2015 2:26:00 PM
    Review:I have used this shipper twice now and they get cars moved now for fair pricing. No waiting around. [ View ]
    Poster:Andy B
    Date:6/3/2015 1:48:00 AM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:Thanks to Charlie Steeves for a job well done! This was a good price and it met my timeframe of transport. [ View ]
    Poster:RodneyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/1/2015 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting Car from FL to AZ
    Review:I had numerous quotes from auto brokers, but Juan Carlos' stood out. I spoke to him a few times before I made a definite decision to go with him. Once I chose Mercury Transport, Juan worked his magic. He located an auto transport co. that could get m... [ More ]
    Poster:C. Walker
    Date:5/29/2015 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:I move several cars a month. Since i've spoke with Joel Licata at Mercury Transport over a year ago, he has handledaround 90% of my business. Very knowledgeable of the business. And negociates great rates. I buy cars around the whole nation now with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rahjani
    Date:5/27/2015 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Yet another great experience from Mercury!
    Review:Joel and JC over at Mercury Auto Transport continue to be head and shoulders above the crowd when it comes to vehicle transport services. They only use the best carriers, and are highly concerned that each and every transport job is completed 100% to... [ More ]
    Poster:James Kocmoud
    Date:5/24/2015 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy with the service
    Review:I was very nervous about this process because it was my first time arranging transport of a vehicle and I had read some horror stories online. JC emailed me on Friday and I immediately felt he was somebody I could trust as he was not pushy and offer... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen
    Date:5/23/2015 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Alabama to Texas
    Review:Eric Rezner with Mercury Auto Transport was phenomenal! He provided superior service and delivered on everything he promised. I was approached by several companies to move my vehicle but Eric's professionalism and hard work earned my trust and I a... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg G.
    Date:5/23/2015 3:50:00 AM
    Subject: Jim is excellent
    Review:2nd time we have used company. Couldn't ask for better service. Thanks Jim Gozde. We will continue to use your company anytime we have a chance. [ View ]
    Poster:Leslie wood
    Date:5/22/2015 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend This Company
    Review:After having very bad experiences with 2 transport companies it was very refreshing and satisfying to deal with such a professional person (Charlie Steeve) at Mercury Transport. He explained in detail the process of transporting my vehicle. He did ... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:5/19/2015 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 Jeep Commander
    Review:Having never transporting a vehicle before I was weary on picking a good company. Jim with Mercury Auto Transport was informative and helpful in walked me through the process, even while on vacation. I would use them again to broker a vehicle for m... [ More ]
    Poster:Rosalinda
    Date:5/19/2015 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks Joel!
    Review:I highly recommend JOEL for his services. He has helped me to transport 4 vehicles from different states including California, Texas, Arizona, and Colorado. His services and respond time are the best. I am a personality type A so I want everything to... [ More ]
    Poster:Luis
    Date:5/19/2015 3:01:00 PM
    Review:Great company looking foward to doing more business in the future.They were prompt when it came to the delivery of the vehicle.I highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Ronald SancioThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/18/2015 5:05:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:hello, I had been dealing with another car carrier Vantage Transport and I can tell you NEVER NEVER use them do not even wast your breath talking to them. They are a total RIP OFF! nothing but lies, you MUST read what the contract says, they are the... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken M.
    Date:5/17/2015 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: Jim was awesome to work with.
    Review:It was a pleasure to work with Jim Gozde. He was courteous, honest and even gave me a discount when I asked him to lower my bill. Overall he made the moving smooth and minimized the hassle that usually come comes with it. [ View ]
    Poster:Tare B.
    Date:5/16/2015 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect Experiance
    Review:Jim Gozde and Mercury Auto Transport helped me to have a perfect experience. I compared many auto transport options, but Mercury gave me one of the better prices and I was impressed with their reviews. Mr. Gozde was very helpful with setting up my tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Parisi
    Date:5/16/2015 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: Great Broker
    Review:Sam is my "go to" transport broker. As a shop that buys and sells many cars, I need transport services from all across the country pretty frequently. Most of my transports are from Insurance Auto Auctions, and they have a stringent stora... [ More ]
    Poster:Asad Auto
    Date:5/15/2015 7:48:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT JOB!
    Review:Roman was spot on with getting my vehicle to us and very reasonable! We had checked around with other carriers and got the run around- not with these guys will use them again for sure! [ View ]
    Poster:steve
    Date:5/15/2015 6:29:00 PM
    Subject: DAMAGED CAR
    Review:Paul was very nice at Mercury who arranged the pick up. The driver picked up 1 day early my car, and kept in contact with me. My car arrived 2 days early. I was very pleased with all that.However when I saw my car it looked like the car behind it rol... [ More ]
    Poster:Debra
    Date:5/14/2015 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: Bait and Switch Scam Artists
    Review:I selected Mercury to transport my vehicle from palm Coast, Florida to Westlake, Ohio. The contractual rate was $665.00. I accepted the quote and worked with Jim Godze. They had a week to arrange transport on May 5th. as of May 12th they still ha... [ More ]
    Response:Dear V.G., Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We certainly appreciate your perspective. As your broker, we're always doing our best to ensure carriers will transport your vehicle in a timely fashion. Unfortunately, carriers do cancel vehicles from time to time, which is what happened in this case. We apologize for the inconvenience. As you noted, we did fully refund your deposit and have already shared your comments with our operations team to help improve communication in these circumstances. We do hope you would consider giving us a fresh opportunity in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:V.G. Corrigan
    Date:5/12/2015 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Mercury Auto Transport
    Review:Big Thanks to Eric for making my auto move possible. This is the second time I have used Mercury Auto Transport, rates are very reasonable, pick up and delivery are always on time. Excellent drivers, excellent service. Very honest people. I w... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy V.
    Date:5/11/2015 10:16:00 PM
    Poster:Nancy V.
    Date:5/11/2015 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: RECOMMENDED
    Review:I was getting frustrated waiting on another company but glad I found Cory Essman of Mercury Auto Transport, he gave me what I need: My car where I needed it and when I needed it; he saved me money from more rental car expense. Follow up was good! D... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for your kind review! Cory 800-553-1828 ext.11 [ view ]
    Poster:Navy Personnel
    Date:5/6/2015 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: JC provided exceptional customer service!
    Review:Jc at Mercury auto customer service was exceptional' Talk about going out the way to accommodate a customer, he did just that. When my car was delivered, I didn't notice my hub cap was missing until I got home. It was night time & I signed off sa... [ More ]
    Poster:Dominique D
    Date:5/2/2015 4:18:00 AM
    Subject: Mercury - GREAT JOB!
    Review:Great experience moving 2 cars from CA to TX. Eric Rezner explained everything well, they did what they said, and the cars were delivered in 3 days.... At a very reasonable price. I will only call him if I move another car. It's so nice to experience... [ More ]
    Poster:Rich
    Date:4/25/2015 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Flawless!
    Review:Had worked with Jim Gozde @ Mercury Auto Transport getting car out to CA a few months back and went so flawlessly that I wouldn't have called anyone else - recently- when going back home to NY. What a wonderful and stress-free interaction! Despite... [ More ]
    Poster:Leslie L
    Date:4/10/2015 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: Don't let this company scam you and leave you stranded
    Review:0 stars for this scam of a company. I se up a vehicle transport with Douglas Jimenez and although I was warned by other companies about him and Mercury I decided to go with them anyway. Douglas had me sign a contract, lured me with a great price and ... [ More ]
    Response:We are very sorry for the issues with your transport. We have refunded the deposit to your account. The carrier we had scheduled had issues with his hydraulics on his truck , and was not able to make the pick-up as promised. We work very hard for our reviews and our customer..Unfortunately mechanical issues do happen from time to time and can cause delays and headaches for everyone. Douglas was out of the office due to a family emergency , but someone is always here to answer calls and questions. Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Jeanna