View 156,497 Reviews on 3,653 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 156,498th Review now!

View Mercury Auto Transport LLC's New Profile

Mercury Auto Transport LLC
2240 SW 70th Avenue
800-553-1828 Ft Lauderdale, FL 33314
Phone Number:800-553-1828
Secondary Phone Number:954-239-1780
Website:http://www.mercuryautotransport.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 2 Months. Since 11/18/2007

Thank you for your interest in shipping your vehicle with Mercury Auto Transport. Our competitive prices are determined by the size of your vehicle and where it will be delivered. We're large enough to handle all of your vehicle transportation needs, yet small enough to care. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. At Mercury Auto Transport, our commitment is to serve the customer every step of the way by using only the most reliable and reputable auto carriers in the industry. While shipping a vehicle is not complicated to understand, there are many 'trade secrets' that will leave you frustrated if not fully explained. We empower you every step of the way with the information you most need to know to make the best decisions about shipping your vehicle.
Have your own experience with Mercury Auto Transport LLC to share?

Mercury Auto Transport LLC reports that they have an average of 1200 customers per year. Currently, this site has 193 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 16.08% of Mercury Auto Transport LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 83.92% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Mercury Auto Transport LLC
    Subject: Fla. to Cali transport- my first experience
    Review:Jim Gozde was my contact person, and was very professional and courteous. He walked me through the process, had a carrier in 2 days and they were right on time...car was delivered to California a day early. I'm very pleased with the service and would... [ More ]
    Poster:Gerard Pepe
    Date:1/29/2015 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience and one happy customer!
    Review:I was looking to get my car transported with many companies. Also, research on many companies. Recieved tons of phone calls but I received an email from Joel with Mecury transport. I checked out the company and decided to go forward with Joel. I'm s... [ More ]
    Poster:Tina mullaney-tanhviseth
    Date:1/28/2015 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Professional & Friendly
    Review:Jim was professional and friendly throughout my most recent experience with Mercury. Great communication, with painless, regular follow-up from the time of my initial enquiry ensuring that every question was answered regarding the logistics. Great ... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:1/28/2015 9:28:00 AM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Had so much skepticism on transporting my car from Aberdeen to Connecticut, not only was it challenging in getting a carrier to take my car from Aberdeen sd, was also difficult in getting a professional who knew what they were about until I came acro... [ More ]
    Poster:Anita
    Date:1/27/2015 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Very smooth. Very professional, got my car back with absolutely no problems. Would highly recommend. Picked up on time and I was pleasantly surprised to get it back earlier than anticipated. The driver kept us informed and up to date which was a plu... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan B
    Date:1/25/2015 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:Auto transportation is a highly competitive business. Majority of transporters online are brokers who use their knowledge and connection to find a carrier to transport your car with a 10-30% profit for their services which is build in their quote. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Aaron S.
    Date:1/24/2015 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: First Class all the Way
    Review:The communication with Joel at Mercury , both by email and phone was excellent. He continued to inform me of the progress and followed up at the end. A very positive experience. [ View ]
    Poster:David
    Date:1/23/2015 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: AMAZING FIRST EXPERIENCE
    Review:My car was sitting idly in Missouri for 8 months before we decided to ship the car to Florida (home state). I have never transported a car before, but read reviews on Mercury Auto Transport and saw nothing but incredible reviews. Jim Godze helped... [ More ]
    Poster:Lauren
    Date:1/22/2015 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Loved doing business
    Review:I would recommend this company, I will definitely ship through them again, Order was on time, and the communication throughout the delivery was amazing, enjoyed working with Jim!!! Thank you for all you're hard work and honesty!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Cheyanne
    Date:1/22/2015 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect Job done Mercury Auto Transport
    Review:After several days of frustration and empty promises from companies to transport my car from Virginia to New Mexico, Jim Godze from Mercury Auto Transport made it happened within a twinkle of an eye and I am still wondering how easier and faster he g... [ More ]
    Poster:Caesar Oppong
    Date:1/20/2015 1:46:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Nester Martinez responded and had a pickup scheduled within 24 hours of being contacted. The drivers contacted me in plenty of time to get home from work and have the car ready. The pickup took less than 30 minutes and the delivery was a day early. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Bennett
    Date:1/19/2015 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Nestor was extremely helpful and knowledgeable from onset of communication. I gave him a specified date for pickup and it was done that same day. The people who picked up my vehicle were friendly and I felt comfortable sending my vehicle with them... [ More ]
    Poster:Myrna
    Date:1/11/2015 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: No Communication
    Review:After receiving an email (among many) in response to an online quote request, we left two phone messages for Sam. I then called again this time to request a quote from someone else and again it went to voicemail. Finally, thinking it was the holida... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Mike, Per Sam's email we needed 7 days to get this picked up with the holidays ,and we would be in touch when we secured a driver. You placed your order online on Christmas eve the 24 ,and canceled it the 29. We are sorry we couldn't make this happen for you, and for any lack of communication with the holidays. Sincerely , Management [ view ]
    Poster:Mike C
    Date:1/9/2015 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: Transport you can trust
    Review:This company is phenomenal from top to bottom. The main hero is Eric Rezner, who handled everything with a very relaxed yet confident ease. The driver was such a nice gentleman, we ended up having a 45-minute chat in the rain. I was worried about mak... [ More ]
    Response:Thank-you for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you . Sincerely, Eric [ view ]
    Poster:MI to CA
    Date:1/6/2015 3:09:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Initially, I was very apprehensive about the notion of having someone transport my GMC Suburban from Oregon to Arizona. After estimating the expense and time it would require me to complete the job, I decided to retain the services of Mercory Auto... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Dan, Thank-you for your kind words and review. It was a pleasure to serve you . Best Regards, Jim [ view ]
    Poster:Dan Galde
    Date:1/3/2015 10:34:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Shipping Company
    Review:Jim made my car transport experience amazing. I called him for a quote and my car was picked up two days later and arrived at my destination the next day. His professionalism and prompt service made my military move less stressful. I will do busines... [ More ]
    Response:Thank-you.Dondra. It was a pleasure! Best regards, Jim [ view ]
    Poster:Dondra
    Date:12/31/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: Don't go with this company unless you want the prompt delivery
    Review:i have called this group for transporting my car . They gave the job to some third party agency who will never pick their call or respond to our messages. I got a vague reply from Mercury When I contacted Them for the delivery status. They picked my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Arunkumar
    Date:12/28/2014 11:23:00 AM
    Subject: Cars hauled
    Review:This was the first time I had ever used a transport. I received an online quote and called Jim to talk about cost. He got me the lowest cost of all the quotes I received. I had four vehicles transported and two are classic cars I am restoring so I wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Joey garrett
    Date:12/26/2014 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service from the Company
    Review:Nester tried so hard to make sure our needs were met in this transport. My daughter is stationed in San Diego in the Navy and for a Dad to be comfortable with his daughter having transportation it was nerve racking. Nester had troubles with it being ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeffrey Wise
    Date:12/24/2014 9:26:00 AM
    Subject: Audi Transported
    Review:Excellent broker, very timely, and cost effective. Truck driver was very friendly, inspected the vehicle good and delivered in time. I will use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Agha Tayyab
    Date:12/22/2014 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:JC was great, worked hard to get my car shipped from a remote area of Wisconsin, 1st driver broke down before collecting car but he found another driver at the same rate. Thanks JC. Paul in Ireland. [ View ]
    Poster:Paul Roche
    Date:12/19/2014 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from Ohio to Texas
    Review:I had never needed to transport a vehicle before, but the reviews and information I accessed on the internet indicated that it is not a good idea to take the lowest bid. As a person who bids work for a living, I understand that concept. When the b... [ More ]
    Poster:Monte
    Date:12/19/2014 10:40:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks nester!
    Review:Nester gave me such a great deal! Would you them again- thanks so much! The price was good, and they picked up my car the next day. They worked around my schedule and were very helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:Jerah
    Date:12/15/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Easy as pie
    Review:Never done this before. Filled out an online form and got bombarded by numerous carriers and brokers. Best communication was from Joel Licata of Mercury Transport. After one 5 minute conversation that explained how it was done, we had a deal. Car wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:12/12/2014 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great Delivery!!
    Review:The whole process was easy and I felt confident that the job would be done on time and with the greatest of care! The driver communicated with me along the way and my Audi TTS was delivered without a scratch. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:12/9/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping car from Florida to Maryland - Mercury Auto Transport
    Review:I had to ship my daughter's car home from college. Since I had never before shipped a car this was a completely new experience. Nester Martinez was excellent. He was extremely couteous, explained the process in detail, and remained in communication u... [ More ]
    Poster:John K
    Date:12/8/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Montway failed me
    Review:Montway charged me $200 before even assigning a trucking company! Joel found me a carrier THE day I signed up with him and his broker fee was less and paid when he had a carrier already lined up. [ View ]
    Poster:Rodney R
    Date:12/5/2014 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Transport 81 chevrolet pickup
    Review:Jim stayed in touch with me thru the entire process. Even thru thanksgiving holiday- good job! they actually came a day earlier than expected so very refreshing! The big thing was he always returned my text emails and phone calls. Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:Jay
    Date:12/4/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Jim Gozode
    Review:I feel that this is very much worth saying, since the average person does not use a transport company every day. Jim Gozode was a God sent individual. After just a few minutes of conversation, I felt that I was talking to an old friend. He expl... [ More ]
    Poster:Roy c. Duke
    Date:12/4/2014 10:00:00 AM
    Subject: Transportation Service
    Review:The Transportation of my Car from Florida to New Jersey was easily accomplished. I am very grateful to Cory to have the car arrive safely and on time [ View ]
    Poster:Celia D
    Date:12/1/2014 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport Review
    Review:My experience with Mercury Auto Transport was absolutely wonderful. My agent, Nester Martinez was very professional. He was personable and worked closely with me, making sure I understood the "particulars" of auto transporting. He servic... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen C.
    Date:11/27/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:This was a surprise for my son and Juan Carlos did everything to help make it possible. He was extremely pleasant to work with and got me an excellent price. I would recommend him to anyone and would definitely go through him again if I ever have to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Carolyn M
    Date:11/26/2014 9:57:00 AM
    Subject: Reading Pa. To Charlotte NC Transport
    Review:I hadn't arranged to have a car shipped for a number of years and was frankly a little apprehensive about the whole process. I need not have been! Jerry set up the process without a hitch ....and kept me informed throughout! Truck was picked up rig... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:11/25/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping review
    Review:I sent an email to one of the big online shipping sites and was instantly inundated with about 20 responses. Bewildering... Roman at Mercury transport took the time to explain the process, "We are all brokers, no one can really give you a solid... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:11/24/2014 8:39:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:We had a great experience with Mercury Auto Transport. The vehicle was late mainly due to weather. But Cory was in constant communication with me during the transport and was constantly checking in to make sure all of our needs were being met. Alt... [ More ]
    Poster:AFL
    Date:11/22/2014 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: First Time Auto Transport
    Review:As a first time user of an auto transport company I couldn't be more pleased. Jim Gozde told me how it all worked, kept me in the loop and the whole process went without a hitch. [ View ]
    Poster:Harry PalmerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2014 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT OF CAR
    Review:ERIC REZER GAVE ME FIRST CLASS SERVICE I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYBODY WHO WANTS FIRST CLASS SERVICE. DON'Y WAST TIME WITH ANYBODY ELSE THIS COMPANY I GIVE 5 STARS. WELL DONE [ View ]
    Poster:JOHN BULMAN
    Date:11/19/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Mercury Came Through!!
    Review:After calling and talking with multiple companies I chose one, Boss, who totally screwed me over! I wasn't shopping for price, just quick reliable service. After Boss had continually pushed back the pick-up date with BS excuses, I called Joel who had... [ More ]
    Poster:Ernie Razzano
    Date:11/18/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Made a military move go a lot smoother!
    Review:In order to move from our base in California to our new one in Alaska it required 2 different carriers. Juan Carlos was fantastic with Mercury Auto Transport in arranging everything and didn't charge an outrageous broker fee! He was very up front a... [ More ]
    Poster:Emily Houk
    Date:11/16/2014 1:23:00 AM
    Review:This was easier than we anticipated. Jim was just great in helping with any questions we had and made the entire process so easy. Filling out paperwork was a snap and getting right back to him so there was no lag in time in order for Jim to find the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex Tabert
    Date:11/15/2014 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: 1942 CHEVY WINCH TRUCK
    Review:I had to have this truck moved from North Georiga about 250 miles due to a pending relocation. As the truck is a dualie I did not have an easy time expkaining what kind of vehicle this is as it is a war time production vehicle. Cory was very quick to... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph McKinnon
    Date:11/11/2014 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Car transported
    Review:We had never transported a car and was uncertain. Once I understood the process I decided to go with Mercury as our broker. They found a carrier and arranged for prompt pick up and delivery was earlier than estimated, which was great. J &J Mue... [ More ]
    Poster:Loretta
    Date:11/11/2014 11:50:00 AM
    Subject: Just plain bad
    Review:The company they set me up with is one of the most unprofessional auto transports I've ever dealt and I've shipped cars before in the past.The car was PICKED UP 5 HOURS LATE and DELIVERED 1 FULL DAY LATE . I kept getting the run around from the othe... [ More ]
    Response:Hi George , Your car was picked up and delivered within the promised window.It was actually delivered a day early. This is from the contract you signed and returned confirming your pick-up window.We are sorry we were not able to meet or beat your expectations. Dispatched: 10/28/14 Load Estimated: 10/29/14 Delivery Estimated: 11/03/14 Picked-up: 10/29/14 Delivered: 11/02/14 Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:George G
    Date:11/9/2014 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:Third time my husband and I used this transport company. Cory Essman, who handled everything for us, was readily available - even followed up from home at night. I could not of asked for better service or anyone more honest and helpful. Definitely wo... [ More ]
    Poster:Judy Warrington
    Date:11/3/2014 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Transport
    Review:Eric Rezner did an amazing job getting me a driver early in my availability window. I no longer live in CA so needed to meet the driver at my storage unit. He coordinated the process flawlessly. Dexter Tanner was the driver that contacted me and ... [ More ]
    Poster:brian
    Date:11/3/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: The car transported with scratches on it
    Review:I shipped my corolla 2014 from Sacramento, CA to La mesa,CA.They picked it and shipped it on time, the car is salvage I bought it from copart auction, the hood is damaged every thing else is good, The guy send me a pics for the car when he picked it... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Mohammed, The car was a salvage from auction bought sight unseen. Damage was pre existing per the bill of laden and copart. The car was picked up and delivered in the same condition. We have pictures and the bill of laden available.While we are happy you received your car we are sorry we did not meet or beat your expectations. Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Mohammed
    Date:11/3/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Car transportation
    Review:Erick Rezner took care of my needs very professionally. He guide me throughout the process with diligence and promptness. The price he quote was fair and communications with the transportation company dispatcher A-1 Transport was excellent. I am ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Rafael delgado
    Date:11/2/2014 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Worry Free Service
    Review:I found this company and its representative to be very responsive. They called when they said they would. They explained exactly how the process worked, since I had never shipped a car before. They found someone to pick up my car on the first day it ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jayne M.
    Date:11/1/2014 9:56:00 AM
    Subject: 68 satellite
    Review:Lucy at mercury auto transport took care of me and was available every time I called with a question. [ View ]
    Poster:Geoff Harlan
    Date:10/30/2014 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:From start to finish, working with Roman at Mercury was the best experience. He put all my fears to rest. We sent my son's Ford Explorer back to Virginia where he is stationed in the Navy. We were quoted 7 to 10 days delivery time and the car was d... [ More ]
    Poster:Adair Berndt