Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,267 Reviews on 3,362 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 657 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
Mercury Auto Transport LLC
Location:2240 SW 70th Avenue
800-553-1828 Ft Lauderdale, FL 33314
Phone Number:800-553-1828
Secondary Phone Number:954-239-1780
Website:http://www.mercuryautotransport.com
Time On Site:6 Year(s), 5 Month(s). Since 11/18/2007

Thank you for your interest in shipping your vehicle with Mercury Auto Transport. Our competitive prices are determined by the size of your vehicle and where it will be delivered. We're large enough to handle all of your vehicle transportation needs, yet small enough to care. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. At Mercury Auto Transport, our commitment is to serve the customer every step of the way by using only the most reliable and reputable auto carriers in the industry. While shipping a vehicle is not complicated to understand, there are many 'trade secrets' that will leave you frustrated if not fully explained. We empower you every step of the way with the information you most need to know to make the best decisions about shipping your vehicle.
Have your own experience with Mercury Auto Transport LLC to share?

Mercury Auto Transport LLC reports that they have an average of 1200 customers per year. Currently, this site has 168 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 14.00% of Mercury Auto Transport LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 86.00% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Mercury Auto Transport LLC
    Subject: EXCELLENT SERVICE !!!
    Review:This is the first time I shipped my auto and I will use this company again in the future and recommend them to anyone looking to ship their vehicle. I had to move from VA to WA and reached out to Eric from Mercury Transport for providing me this... [ More ]
    Poster:Heshun
    Date:4/11/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Mercury Auto Transport
    Review:Called Jim Gozde and he explained Mercury's policy and anticipated time frame and within two days of our discussion, he had a transport carrier (Toscano - also very good) lined up for moving my pick-up from NY to FL. Communication was excellent and t... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter S
    Date:4/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: Lack honesty and professionalism
    Review:Sam Golden is the most unprofessional person. After receiving the deposit, his whole demeanor changed. The vehicle was promised a delivery of 4 days but once I received the paperwork, it had 7 days on it and when I questioned him, he became angry yel... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Pam, All transit times are estimated. 4-7 days as on your paper work. We are not going to be blackmailed into refunding your deposit. Your car was picked up and delivered. We did our job as promised. We didn't charge you anything but what was on the contract you signed and returned. While we are happy your car arrived safely we are sorry it took a few extra days. Winter weather has been tough for everyone. Sincerely , Management [ view ]
    Poster:Pam
    Date:4/11/2014 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service, Super Honest Folks
    Review:I can't say enough about how Mercury Transport assisted in getting three classic cars all the way from Denver Colorado to Virginia in 1 day. I could not believe my eyes when I saw both drivers smiling at my front driveway. They were professional and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lyle Davidson
    Date:4/8/2014 9:38:00 PM
    Subject: No surprises!
    Review:Erik knows his stuff, very articulate. Loves his job and earned my trust. Made good on every word and it went exactly as he explained. I love it when there's no surprises. Thanks bud, I hAve your number stored in my phone. Bill [ View ]
    Poster:Bill Davis
    Date:4/8/2014 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from Montana to Iowa
    Review:It is not easy getting a car from a long distance away (NW Montana to NE Iowa) but I will tell you by working with Juan Carlos Bonitto (Mercury Auto Transport), he took the hassle away by making all of the arrangements in finding a transporter. The ... [ More ]
    Poster:Toni H.
    Date:4/5/2014 10:58:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Transport from CT to AZ
    Review:I had to move from CT to AZ and reached out to Eric from Mercury Transport for providing me this service. Eric was patient enough and explained me through the entire process end to end that took me 40 minutes to understand :) From the time the ord... [ More ]
    Poster:Aravind
    Date:4/1/2014 11:26:00 AM
    Subject: If only I'd known before
    Review:After going with another company I found on this site and getting the run around I decided to give Mercury my business. Not only did Jim handle it from day one but he arranged pickup the same day I signed the contract. In the future if I ever need to... [ More ]
    Poster:James
    Date:3/31/2014 10:07:00 AM
    Subject: Delivered as Promised
    Review:I was contacted by almost a dozen carriers and after vetting each one, and with a recommendation from my broker, I chose Mercury, Jim Goldze. I was contemplating purchasing a vehicle in Fort Worth, TX and shipping it to CA. Without having to pay a de... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick
    Date:3/27/2014 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered as Promised
    Poster:Rick
    Date:3/27/2014 11:01:00 PM
    Subject: SUPERIOR SERVICE
    Review:THIS COMPANY IS THE BEST IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE. I'VE BEEN TRANSPORTING CARS FOR EXPORT FROM VARIOUS STATES WITHIN THE UNITED STATES FOR THE PAST 12YRS. RECENTLY I PURCHASED TWO (2) CARS IN THE MISSOURI AREA AND FOR ABOUT TWO (2) WEEKS THESE CARS SAT ... [ More ]
    Poster:KAREEM
    Date:3/21/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Don't hesitate to choose Mercury!
    Review:What a comfort to work with this company! Tom DeLaTore was an exceptional communicator, constantly keeping me informed of where my car was in the process. As a single professional female, I was hesitate to commit to a company but Tom's professional... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike McGrath
    Date:3/21/2014 12:06:00 PM
    Subject: Don't hesitate to choose Mercury!
    Poster:Mike McGrath
    Date:3/21/2014 12:06:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service put me at ease
    Review:This was my first time dealing with a vehicle transporter so I was feeling a little anxious about it. The constant communication with Tom via phone and email put me at ease about the whole process. Within about a day or two, he found an enclosed carr... [ More ]
    Poster:Allen
    Date:3/13/2014 1:33:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Company
    Review:Hi Sam, I just wanted to take a minute and thank you for your help getting my car down here to Alabama. :) You did exactly what you said you would do. I was really amazed how quick you got the driver, even though the first one canceled. Jerry Greatho... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel Eschenfelder
    Date:3/10/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job Mercury Auto Transport
    Review:I had a great experience with Mercury Auto Transport. Clarence Rene was very professional and coordinated the logistics perfectly. My vehicle was picked up on schedule and was delivered ahead of schedule in just 5 days from Sacramento, CA all the way... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:3/9/2014 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: Sneaky/Dishonest
    Review:I was appalled when I found out and saw that Mercury Auto Transport placed my car on the Central Dispatch board without my consent. I've never even talked to them. My only contact with Mercury Auto Transport and Sam G was to obtain a quote, which was... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Miriam, All of our calls are recorded . Including when you spoke to Sam! . We only list customers that place orders with us! We are easy to get a hold of during normal business hours. Sorry we were not able to help you! Wish you the best of luck . [ view ]
    Poster:Miriam Mack
    Date:3/7/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: 1962 Lambretta scooter transport
    Review:Jim Gozde with Mercury was attentive to our needs and questions, and answered all promptly. He kept us informed during the process. We were also able to contact our driver with any specific information concerning eta's. The entire process was priced ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jan and Rick
    Date:2/28/2014 1:53:00 PM
    Review:Excellent cost and Tom provided me with "things to know" about shipping a vehicle (1968 Camaro SS). All paperwork was handled via e-mail without any problems. The transport company (A & Sons) picked it up on Sunday evening and by Wedn... [ More ]
    Poster:Ernest V.
    Date:2/27/2014 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:I was pleased with the service and the price. Jim Gozde coordinated everything and followed up on the service. He was also great at keeping in touch. The driver, Mr. Ruiz, was also very good. He kept me informed of his progress, and I knew exactly w... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:2/27/2014 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeded my expectations
    Review:I was above and beyond surprised with the promptness of my delivery. I wasn't expecting to have my Corvette here as soon as it was, especially in the middle of a snow storm. Roman was very helpful and easy to work with. Will definitely call him next ... [ More ]
    Poster:Vinny Malorni
    Date:2/20/2014 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:They were GREAT !!! Drove from Atlanta to New Hampshire in a severe snow storm & was snowing 10 inches the day of delivery in the country on back roads!!! Great Company & will use them again Susan Rowell [ View ]
    Poster:Susan Rowell
    Date:2/19/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: All promises kept.
    Review:This company is easy to deal with. Reps are honest, easy to contact. They kept all promises, answered all questions, made special arrangements for delivery. I would use this company again if I ever need car transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Mrs. Reeves
    Date:2/19/2014 5:02:00 AM
    Subject: On time and as quoted
    Review:The car was picked up on time and at the agreed meeting location. It took 3 days just as was stated, and the car arrived as it was sent. I did not tag that it was dirty, but in an open carrier, shouldn't that be expected after being hauled 220... [ More ]
    Poster:Darin
    Date:2/17/2014 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: My run in with Mercury
    Review:I spoke with Charlie . He was good. I would recommend 100% Price was right car was delivered in a flash.No headaches. Good people to work with. They broker to good carriers, and keep everything simple. No upfront Money. [ View ]
    Poster:Jesse
    Date:2/15/2014 11:43:00 PM
    Subject: Mercury Transport
    Review:Charlie Steeves did a great job explaining the transport process from beginning to end, especially to a "first-timer" like me. Very responsive, patient and professional. Driver promised delivery a day before the indicated ETA and followed t... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:2/12/2014 10:48:00 AM
    Subject: Poor service, dishonest company.
    Review:I contacted Mercury to ship my car because they gave me a good rate ($795) to ship my old car. Before agreeing to use their service, I wrote them a email to ask if they have any additional fee or hidden fee, and they said "No dispatch fee on pic... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Winston, We both know you gave us a credit card for our 150 deposit , and that the carrier was to be paid the balance on delivery of 900. We also sent you a contract that you signed and faxed back. It clearly states the price ,and the terms and conditions. While we are happy your car arrived with out a problem . We are disappointed we did not meet or beat your expectations. To answer your question..It is a deposit to reserve your space on the truck. We explain everything in detail and email all the information as well. Im not sure how we fell short on this one, but we will continue to do our best for our customers. Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Winston Su
    Date:2/10/2014 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Incompetent and dishonest dispatcher AJ!!!!
    Review:This company sucks! Beginning with the quote which took them days to follow up on with me so I ended up calling them to ensure my quote request was received. I get this incompetent buffoon named AJ as the agent working with me whose name should be J... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Crystal, I'm sorry we weren't able to help you , and for the inconvenience . It was never mentioned the engine was not in the vehicle until the driver showed up to load the car. It is unreasonable to expect a carrier to transport your car with the engine removed , and at no additional charge. The carrier went to the location to load the vehicle at which point he told the contact you provided for pick-up that he couldn't take the car and engine if the engine is not in the car! They told him if he wasn't taking the engine and car like it was they wouldn't release the car. You were rude used profanity , and called me names. No one deserves to be treated that way. We have canceled the order, and refunded you. I wish you the best. Sincerely, Aj [ view ]
    Poster:Crystal
    Date:2/7/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: AJ was awesome!! But my car is late
    Review:So I was nervous to ship my car. First timer so I had a million questions. AJ was awesome he made me feel comfortable and even waited for my sons father to get in town to seal the deal. Our original quote was 650.00 but then it went to 700.00 not a b... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Nateasha, Im sorry the car was delivered late. This winter weather has been brutal for the carriers, and us. Very hard to move around in safely.Thank-you for the opportunity to work with you and for your Kind words. It was my pleasure. Sincerely, Aj [ view ]
    Poster:Nateasha JeanlouisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/7/2014 9:33:00 AM
    Subject: Mercury Auto Transport Has Helped Me on Two Occasions
    Review:I have now dealt with Jim Gozde and Mercury Auto Transport on two occasions. First, to bring my car from California to Texas and, most recently, to carry the car from Texas to Florida. I went back to Jim for the second trip because of the excellent... [ More ]
    Poster:D Adams
    Date:2/5/2014 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: Wonderful Service
    Review:I worked with Jim Gozde from Mercury and had a unique shipping situation which he was able to work through timely, professionally and within original quoted budget. I shipped a car cross country but wasn't able to be there at pickup. I had to send my... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:1/30/2014 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great First Time Experience
    Review:Jim Gozde, Mercury Auto Transport LLC coordinator did a good job in comunicating with me (emails, texting and phone calls) to make my car pickup and delivery awesome. The car was delivered earlier than the scheduled time. It was amazing that there wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Owusu
    Date:1/30/2014 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great communication
    Review:Hey,  Chase Durousseau. Reporting in that my load of 5 cars, from NC to Vermont, were delivered today. Everything went very smooth, on both pickup, and drop off.  Thankfully this load was just in frondayst of the storm that slamme... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Owen
    Date:1/30/2014 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: Mercury Comes Through for me!!
    Review:Had to get a car from Atlanta, GA to West Palm, FL within a week. Jim Gozde from Mercury Auto Transport hooked me up. He was straight up, explained how it was going to go down, and then delivered everything he promised. The key here was understand... [ More ]
    Poster:Dominick
    Date:1/25/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Wow
    Review:When I first asked for a quote on line several companies emailed me back. I called Mercury, because they were one of the best quotes. I spoke to Jim G. He spoke with confidence. I told him I was going to check some other companies and call him bac... [ More ]
    Poster:C Daniel
    Date:1/23/2014 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: Car Delivery
    Review:It was a pleasure doing business with Mercury Auto Transport. They charged me 300 dollars to pick up my car in West Palm Beach and to deliver it to Orlando Florida! They picked up my car and delivered it on the same day they told me! I would definite... [ More ]
    Poster:Rudy Walker
    Date:1/16/2014 10:46:00 AM
    Subject: auto being shipped
    Review:I have talked to 3 different companies and got the run around and one of them was to pick up on the 3rd or 4th of January and never came, I told them I needed the car picked up and delivered before the 8th it never happened. I called SAM Golden at Me... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim M
    Date:1/7/2014 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommended(1954 belair)
    Review:Not a single problem very honest and proffesionals did not pay a cent until carrier call me for the pick Up of my car plus it was a classic car 1954 belair AA+++ service thanks again Jim gozde and mercury transportation... [ View ]
    Poster:Juan l
    Date:1/4/2014 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: Well done!
    Review:“The reward of a job well done is to have done it.” I hired Edel the driver through Juan Carlos Bonitto of Mercury Auto Transport to transport my car from Bronxville, New York, to Sunrise, Florida, a suburb of Fort Lauderdale. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin P Scanlon
    Date:12/9/2013 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: 2006 Dodge pk-up
    Review:Thank you very much Roman Franco at Mercury who was very professional and did an excellent job. Thank you Mr. Vitali at Altai Auto Transport and his driver Nick, all great guys. The experience was un-eventful because you guys care! [ View ]
    Poster:diana rutledge
    Date:12/5/2013 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: JC and Mercury Are Highly Recommended!!
    Review:Superb service by Juan Carlos. I contacted him to ship my INOPERABLE vehicle, and he contacted me back the same day with a driver to do the transport. The price ended up being 25 bucks cheaper than he quoted. Driver picked up a couple days later, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cliff J
    Date:11/29/2013 10:19:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommended !!!! JC Promised And Delivered ...
    Review:In a distressed situation because of another broker company that I signed and paid the month prior that went belly up I was quite Leary... I contacted Mercury Auto Transport and spoke with JC he listened and made sure I was reassured that there was... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony AsadThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2013 11:38:00 AM
    Subject: Exceptional Service
    Review:The outstanding service furnished by Mercury Auto Transport clearly make them number one. Their prices are great, positive feedback from the company was greatly appreciated but most of all, my two vehicles that were shipped arrived in the exact same... [ More ]
    Poster:Dr. F
    Date:11/10/2013 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: Honest, fast shipping, great experience
    Review:Was contacted by company rep. Juan Carlos. Polite, honest and answered all my questions as this was the first time I was transporting an auto. Pink Stone Auto Transport was assigned to move my car from N.C. to California. Pickup was on the date ag... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary M.
    Date:11/2/2013 1:59:00 AM
    Review:I phoned Mercury Auto Transport and spoke to Clarence R., told him this was my 1st time using a transport service, I was not sure what to expect and he explained the process fully, putting my mind at ease. He found a transporter, the gentleman contac... [ More ]
    Poster:Jane in NH
    Date:10/26/2013 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:Mercury Auto Transport delivered my classic car/hot rod from NY to PA safe and sound, quickly and for a reasonable price. Dispatcher and driver were both honest, trustworthy, friendly, courteous and professional. Kept me informed every step of the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike M
    Date:10/22/2013 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: Very good epxperience with Mercury and Juan Carlos Bonitto
    Review:Mercury offered a the best price to mve my vehicle and JC provided excellent customer service. I paid $325 for the transport in an encloses carrier. The first carrier that took the transport was not able to move the vehicle and Juan continied ro wo... [ More ]
    Poster:Lee Hennigan
    Date:10/18/2013 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: School Bus Relocation
    Review:We purchased a 1988 school bus in Kansas - Jim Gozde @ Mercury was very professional - followed up at EVERY juncture of the move. Price never changed from start to finish. You won't find a more professional person to deal with than Jim Gozde. [ View ]
    Poster:Max Hoeppner
    Date:10/17/2013 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting my Impala
    Review:This was an excellent experience from start to finish. Charlie located the transporter very rapidly and we were good to go within a matter of days. We were pleased with the way the guys came on time quickly loaded the car and left. This was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cynthia Chaszeyka
    Date:10/15/2013 1:09:00 PM
    Subject: FL to MO Transport
    Review:We could not have had a better experience transporting a car from Naples, FL to St. Louis, MO. Jim Gozde was excellent!!! He was wonderful to work with and got the job done in the time allotted. The gentleman he use Bob - could not have been more w... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:10/9/2013 2:55:00 PM

Next Reviews on Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Mercury Auto Transport LLC Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.