View 160,787 Reviews on 3,688 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 160,788th Review now!

View Mercury Auto Transport LLC's New Profile

Mercury Auto Transport LLC
2240 SW 70th Avenue
800-553-1828 Ft Lauderdale, FL 33314
Phone Number:800-553-1828
Secondary Phone Number:954-239-1780
Website:http://www.mercuryautotransport.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 5 Months. Since 11/18/2007

Thank you for your interest in shipping your vehicle with Mercury Auto Transport. Our competitive prices are determined by the size of your vehicle and where it will be delivered. We're large enough to handle all of your vehicle transportation needs, yet small enough to care. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. At Mercury Auto Transport, our commitment is to serve the customer every step of the way by using only the most reliable and reputable auto carriers in the industry. While shipping a vehicle is not complicated to understand, there are many 'trade secrets' that will leave you frustrated if not fully explained. We empower you every step of the way with the information you most need to know to make the best decisions about shipping your vehicle.
Have your own experience with Mercury Auto Transport LLC to share?

Mercury Auto Transport LLC reports that they have an average of 1200 customers per year. Currently, this site has 195 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 16.25% of Mercury Auto Transport LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 83.75% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Mercury Auto Transport LLC
    Subject: Flawless!
    Review:Had worked with Jim Gozde @ Mercury Auto Transport getting car out to CA a few months back and went so flawlessly that I wouldn't have called anyone else - recently- when going back home to NY. What a wonderful and stress-free interaction! Despite... [ More ]
    Poster:Leslie L
    Date:4/10/2015 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: Don't let this company scam you and leave you stranded
    Review:0 stars for this scam of a company. I se up a vehicle transport with Douglas Jimenez and although I was warned by other companies about him and Mercury I decided to go with them anyway. Douglas had me sign a contract, lured me with a great price and ... [ More ]
    Response:We are very sorry for the issues with your transport. We have refunded the deposit to your account. The carrier we had scheduled had issues with his hydraulics on his truck , and was not able to make the pick-up as promised. We work very hard for our reviews and our customer..Unfortunately mechanical issues do happen from time to time and can cause delays and headaches for everyone. Douglas was out of the office due to a family emergency , but someone is always here to answer calls and questions. Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Jeanna
    Date:4/10/2015 5:44:00 AM
    Review:Pick up was on time and driver was very pleasant. Delivery was performed on the exact day as stated. Excellent Job !!!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Nancy Garrett
    Date:4/8/2015 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: car transport across country
    Review:We had to make a quick move back to PA and Mercury Auto Transport LLC was very helpful and courteous. The broker-Joel -was patient with all our questions and worked hard to get us the best deal. The transport drivers put our car in the driveway wher... [ More ]
    Poster:MJ Sallade
    Date:4/8/2015 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Earlier than expected and smooth process
    Review:Car was delivered on time, Jim followed up throughout the process to check on everything. The driver Boris was especially good and trustworthy. [ View ]
    Poster:Qureshi
    Date:4/2/2015 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: Earlier than expected and smooth process
    Poster:Qureshi
    Date:4/2/2015 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: Was pleased
    Review:As this was my first time shipping a car (MA to CA), I was diligent in researching, reviewing etc. Once I put my request out there I was deluged with brokers calling me. Cory was great as he explained the process from beginning to end and got back t... [ More ]
    Poster:Tina P.
    Date:4/1/2015 11:54:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent In Every Way
    Review:Id like to thank Jim Godze at Mercury Auto Transport for organizing my auto transport for my Ford Thunderbird 1995. I paid 1400.00 for a transport from Birmingham AL to Helena MT, just under 2000 miles, and that included Jim's services to find a haul... [ More ]
    Poster:Liz Paton
    Date:4/1/2015 10:34:00 PM
    Subject: Nester Martinez
    Review:This company is great and i wouldnt choose any other company other then this one. Nester Martinez was great, he was understanding, he was friendly, he helped me with everything and anything i needed help with. Thank you so much for letting me use you... [ More ]
    Poster:elvis rodriguezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/30/2015 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Roman was my sales person, he did a great job explaning how this car hauling works. I had another co. that was not being honest with me and kept stringing me on for over a week telling me they were in the area and going to pick up the car but never d... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven
    Date:3/29/2015 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: Good service Nester Martinez
    Review:I want to thank you for your superb customer service you have provided me during my transaction of getting my car back to me. I can not thank you enough and should i run into anyone looking to transport their vehicle(s), I will be SURE to recommend t... [ More ]
    Poster:Vutha Chea
    Date:3/22/2015 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Thank you Sam Golden I want to thank you for your superb customer service you have provided me during my transaction of getting my car back to me. I can not thank you enough and should i run into anyone looking to transport their vehicle(s), I wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Diana Berey
    Date:3/12/2015 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: Joel was a good communicator
    Review:Had an inop Mustang at a copart in VA, Joel called me right away and set up the car pick up the day before storage fees started. Always called and text with updates. Used him many times now. [ View ]
    Poster:Sharon
    Date:3/10/2015 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Mercury auto Transportation
    Review:Mercury auto transport was one of the companies that made my list for transporting my recently purchased suv's in Texas and I'll admit they were last on that list cause they were the CHEAPEST!(U get what u paid for kind of thought). I actually tried... [ More ]
    Poster:Carlos
    Date:3/9/2015 2:48:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Move from florida to ct. Lucy Ray was great with setup and price. Would have liked a Little more communication with drivers to arange pickup and delivery ahead of time. [ View ]
    Poster:Rick cerra
    Date:3/9/2015 2:39:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped car last minute, cross country in 4 days!
    Review:I initially had a deal with another agency, but they were being a bit lackadaisical about my deadline. I had to have my car in California by no later than March 6th, but the other agency didn't seem to get the urgency. I emailed Roman last minute, an... [ More ]
    Poster:Drew Nelson
    Date:3/4/2015 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I was very apprehensive, having gone through one awful experience with a mover. Jim Gozde was great, Rob Moore - RSM towing, picked up my car the same day I asked for the transport, delivered when he said. All around very professional, excellent serv... [ More ]
    Poster:Auroradonnelly
    Date:2/28/2015 4:38:00 AM
    Subject: Fairly Painless
    Review:I had originally hired another transport company and after getting one phone call from them in 2 months, I fired them. I had talked to Nester in December but went with the other company because they claim they have their own transport trucks (untrue... [ More ]
    Poster:Suz H.
    Date:2/28/2015 1:41:00 AM
    Subject: USE AGAIN????? ABSOLUTELY
    Review:My experience with Mercury Transport was excellent. It was my first time shipping a vehicle and it could not have gone better. Jm Gozde was helpful and accommodating. I would strongly recommend using this service again. The transport both to and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:2/25/2015 3:10:00 AM
    Subject: Mercury Auto Transport
    Review:Thanks Jim for the great service. I appreciate your follow up. I would highly recommend your services to anyone looking to transport their car or truck.. Everything turned out great. The driver was very courteous and accommodating. We transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:Sno Benavides
    Date:2/24/2015 9:48:00 PM
    Subject: Mercury Auto Transport
    Poster:Sno Benavides
    Date:2/24/2015 9:48:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect Transport
    Review:I had an urgent need to transport my Prius from Ohio to California, with weather being a scary issue. Chase explained the whole process perfectly, and I knew which driver was going to contact me right away so I could ignore the dozens of other broke... [ More ]
    Poster:Sue Cheng
    Date:2/21/2015 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Jim Gozde Thank You
    Review:I recently purchased a 2015 Dodge Ram 1500 V-8 Hemi 4X4 Crew Cab new from the dealership. After getting multiple quotes, I decided to let Jim Gozde with Mercury Auto Transport handle all the shipping arrangements. The truck was picked up at the dea... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay Armani
    Date:2/20/2015 3:57:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service! Would use again!!
    Review:Jim Gozde at Mercury Auto Transport helped me to get my 2005 Cadillac CTS shipped to Los Angeles, California, order no. 1110245-BF. I paid $635.00 upon deliver of my vehicle. It was picked up on a Friday and delivered on the following Tuesday. The dr... [ More ]
    Poster:Gerardo
    Date:2/18/2015 10:08:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Transporter
    Review:Jim Gozde was very responsive and provided good information to somone that hadn't used this type of service before. Price quote was accurate and the transaction went nearly as described. the vehiicle was picked up and delivered when he said it woul... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff M
    Date:2/15/2015 4:04:00 AM
    Subject: Traorting car
    Review:I got immediate response from Randy fromMercury auto transport when I made inquirey about transporting my car . Randy immediately got the appropriate info from me and locked in date and the fee charged for the delivery. I was very happy with the am... [ More ]
    Poster:Alice Raterink
    Date:2/14/2015 11:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great service. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone
    Review:I needed to transport my vehicle from New Orleans to Honolulu. I contracted the move through Mercury Auto Transport. Chase Durousseau helped me out every step of the way. He made the process smooth and simple. The piece of the transport that Merc... [ More ]
    Poster:Chuck
    Date:2/14/2015 2:00:00 AM
    Subject: 2007 Hyundai transport from Tenn to Fla
    Review:Customer service was great. My rep was Randy Sanchez, he was very honest and professional. He got my vehicle picked up very fast at a great cost. Ive been shopping around for a good transport company and my search stops here. Thanks. [ View ]
    Poster:Dean Henderson
    Date:2/12/2015 1:53:00 AM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:Good overall experience. Nester with Mercury hooked up a good price and SMD Transport, Inc. delivered my SUV with no damage in a timely manner. While delivery was one day later than originally estimated, it was expected with a fully loaded truck an... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe G
    Date:2/10/2015 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle Transport
    Review:I highly recommend Mercury Transport for fast, accurate and honest quotes. Mercury was able to find and locate an enclosed carrier the first day (Wed) and motorcycle was picked up on time the very next day. Delivery was Saturday night within 2.5 days... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:2/10/2015 4:13:00 AM
    Subject: 2002 Jaguar S Type
    Review:Joel contacted me with a quote originally to transport a 2005 Jaguar s type from florida. The quote was excellent so I put him at the top of the list. The car I was purchasing fell through and after contacting Joel and changing addresses several time... [ More ]
    Poster:Merrell Walker
    Date:2/9/2015 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:I wanted to get my grandson transportation while he was away at college. After comparing prices between do it yourself rentals, Auto Transports out weighed all of them. Daniel the driver arrived at my door that evening and was very knowledgeable a... [ More ]
    Poster:Katie This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/7/2015 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:I was concerned, I was overseas and relying on friends to help me with the logistics of pick up Of my vehicle for delivery across the country to my son in Flagstaff. I spoke to a number of brokers on the telephone and no one set my mind at rest and r... [ More ]
    Poster:Carolynn
    Date:2/6/2015 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: Horendous Experience
    Review:My boyfriend and I recently found ourselves stranded in Los Altos, CA, several hundred miles from our Orange County home, with a busted transmission in our truck. We decided our best course of action was to transport the truck home and have it fixed... [ More ]
    Response:We are Sorry we did not meet or beat your expectations. Your car was dispatched on 2/3 for pick-up on 2/4 with delivery that night or next morning. You canceled the order on 2/4 and went with another broker who scheduled the same driver we had for you . The carrier was running behind do to a flat tire. Carriers will always try to be on time , but weather traffic and mechanical failure can sometimes cause delays. Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Larson
    Date:2/4/2015 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: Fla. to Cali transport- my first experience
    Review:Jim Gozde was my contact person, and was very professional and courteous. He walked me through the process, had a carrier in 2 days and they were right on time...car was delivered to California a day early. I'm very pleased with the service and would... [ More ]
    Poster:Gerard Pepe
    Date:1/29/2015 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience and one happy customer!
    Review:I was looking to get my car transported with many companies. Also, research on many companies. Recieved tons of phone calls but I received an email from Joel with Mecury transport. I checked out the company and decided to go forward with Joel. I'm s... [ More ]
    Poster:Tina mullaney-tanhviseth
    Date:1/28/2015 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Professional & Friendly
    Review:Jim was professional and friendly throughout my most recent experience with Mercury. Great communication, with painless, regular follow-up from the time of my initial enquiry ensuring that every question was answered regarding the logistics. Great ... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:1/28/2015 9:28:00 AM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Had so much skepticism on transporting my car from Aberdeen to Connecticut, not only was it challenging in getting a carrier to take my car from Aberdeen sd, was also difficult in getting a professional who knew what they were about until I came acro... [ More ]
    Poster:Anita
    Date:1/27/2015 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Very smooth. Very professional, got my car back with absolutely no problems. Would highly recommend. Picked up on time and I was pleasantly surprised to get it back earlier than anticipated. The driver kept us informed and up to date which was a plu... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan B
    Date:1/25/2015 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:Auto transportation is a highly competitive business. Majority of transporters online are brokers who use their knowledge and connection to find a carrier to transport your car with a 10-30% profit for their services which is build in their quote. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Aaron S.
    Date:1/24/2015 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: First Class all the Way
    Review:The communication with Joel at Mercury , both by email and phone was excellent. He continued to inform me of the progress and followed up at the end. A very positive experience. [ View ]
    Poster:David
    Date:1/23/2015 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: AMAZING FIRST EXPERIENCE
    Review:My car was sitting idly in Missouri for 8 months before we decided to ship the car to Florida (home state). I have never transported a car before, but read reviews on Mercury Auto Transport and saw nothing but incredible reviews. Jim Godze helped... [ More ]
    Poster:Lauren
    Date:1/22/2015 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Loved doing business
    Review:I would recommend this company, I will definitely ship through them again, Order was on time, and the communication throughout the delivery was amazing, enjoyed working with Jim!!! Thank you for all you're hard work and honesty!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Cheyanne
    Date:1/22/2015 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect Job done Mercury Auto Transport
    Review:After several days of frustration and empty promises from companies to transport my car from Virginia to New Mexico, Jim Godze from Mercury Auto Transport made it happened within a twinkle of an eye and I am still wondering how easier and faster he g... [ More ]
    Poster:Caesar Oppong
    Date:1/20/2015 1:46:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Nester Martinez responded and had a pickup scheduled within 24 hours of being contacted. The drivers contacted me in plenty of time to get home from work and have the car ready. The pickup took less than 30 minutes and the delivery was a day early. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Bennett
    Date:1/19/2015 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Nestor was extremely helpful and knowledgeable from onset of communication. I gave him a specified date for pickup and it was done that same day. The people who picked up my vehicle were friendly and I felt comfortable sending my vehicle with them... [ More ]
    Poster:Myrna
    Date:1/11/2015 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: No Communication
    Review:After receiving an email (among many) in response to an online quote request, we left two phone messages for Sam. I then called again this time to request a quote from someone else and again it went to voicemail. Finally, thinking it was the holida... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Mike, Per Sam's email we needed 7 days to get this picked up with the holidays ,and we would be in touch when we secured a driver. You placed your order online on Christmas eve the 24 ,and canceled it the 29. We are sorry we couldn't make this happen for you, and for any lack of communication with the holidays. Sincerely , Management [ view ]
    Poster:Mike C
    Date:1/9/2015 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: Transport you can trust
    Review:This company is phenomenal from top to bottom. The main hero is Eric Rezner, who handled everything with a very relaxed yet confident ease. The driver was such a nice gentleman, we ended up having a 45-minute chat in the rain. I was worried about mak... [ More ]
    Response:Thank-you for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you . Sincerely, Eric [ view ]
    Poster:MI to CA
    Date:1/6/2015 3:09:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Initially, I was very apprehensive about the notion of having someone transport my GMC Suburban from Oregon to Arizona. After estimating the expense and time it would require me to complete the job, I decided to retain the services of Mercory Auto... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Dan, Thank-you for your kind words and review. It was a pleasure to serve you . Best Regards, Jim [ view ]
    Poster:Dan Galde
    Date:1/3/2015 10:34:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Shipping Company
    Review:Jim made my car transport experience amazing. I called him for a quote and my car was picked up two days later and arrived at my destination the next day. His professionalism and prompt service made my military move less stressful. I will do busines... [ More ]
    Response:Thank-you.Dondra. It was a pleasure! Best regards, Jim [ view ]