View 179,401 Reviews on 3,966 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,402th Review now!

View Mercury Auto Transport LLC's New Profile

Mercury Auto Transport LLC
2240 SW 70th Avenue
800-553-1828 Ft Lauderdale, FL 33317
Phone Number:800-553-1828
Secondary Phone Number:954-239-1780
Website:http://www.mercuryautotransport.com
Time On Site:8 Years, 3 Months. Since 11/18/2007

Thank you for your interest in shipping your vehicle with Mercury Auto Transport. Our competitive prices are determined by the size of your vehicle and where it will be delivered. We're large enough to handle all of your vehicle transportation needs, yet small enough to care. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. At Mercury Auto Transport, our commitment is to serve the customer every step of the way by using only the most reliable and reputable auto carriers in the industry. While shipping a vehicle is not complicated to understand, there are many 'trade secrets' that will leave you frustrated if not fully explained. We empower you every step of the way with the information you most need to know to make the best decisions about shipping your vehicle.
Have your own experience with Mercury Auto Transport LLC to share?

Mercury Auto Transport LLC reports that they have an average of 1200 customers per year. Currently, this site has 156 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 13.00% of Mercury Auto Transport LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 87.00% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Mercury Auto Transport LLC
    Subject: My Experience
    Review:My experience with transporting an unseen car purchased on ebay across the country and having it shipped to my town: I bought the car on New Years Eve with only pictures which is quite stressful with so many scams going on now a days. [Car turned ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gerry G
    Date:2/13/2016 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service!
    Review:Thanks to Jim Gozde at Mercury Auto Transport, the shipping of our 2 vehicles from Miami to San Diego was easily arranged. We had confidence in the company because Jim kept us informed every step of the way. He delivered as promised. I would use this... [ More ]
    Poster:Teresa S.
    Date:2/13/2016 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Mixed results
    Review:The delivery was safe and on time after the car is picked up, however, I am rather frustrated about the communication process and confirming a prompt pick up time. I don't know it's the carrier, the transport company or what else, neither party ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Joy
    Date:2/13/2016 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: The best!
    Review:Very professional. All of my, things was found just the way I left them in my vehicle. I would use this again company. Thanks, for everything Jim, Mike.?????? very hard too find a company these days you can trust. My brand new car was, delivered to... [ More ]
    Poster:Yvonne
    Date:2/13/2016 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Juan Carlos @ Mercury is, hands-down, Simply the Best. Start your search here, period.
    Review:Listen, I am a 50+ year old car guy, not a blogger, but I had to take the time. Juan Carlos "JC" Bonitto with Mercury Auto Transport is an honest, hard working broker - The Best! Yeah, I know, a broker is a broker, but JC handled my move with integ... [ More ]
    Poster:NIC H
    Date:2/12/2016 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: Jim and the driver
    Review:JIM GOZDE AND THE DRIVER WERE VERY ACCOMODATING AND PICKED MY VEHICLE UP DURING THE HOLIDAYS AS PROMISED. EXCELLENT SERVICE AND RESPECT FOR MY WISHES. I AM PLEASED TO RECCOMEND THEM. JIM KEPT IN CLOSE CONTACT TO MAKE SURE THAT I WAS TAKEN CARE OF. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert Butts
    Date:2/11/2016 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery and pick up
    Review:My rep Jim Gozde was always prompt and efficient in handling my questions and arrangements. Very easy process. I would recommend their services to any one of my friends or colleagues that need to use this type of service. [ View ]
    Poster:SUSANNE PLUMLEY
    Date:2/11/2016 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: ATV RAPTOR 2007
    Review:Delivered on time! No problems at all! I only use this company to transport my cars and ATVs. I do not trust any others. Joel is highly recommended. Quote is fair and will committee to help if you need help with other arrangements. [ View ]
    Response:Thank-you so much for your kind words and review. It was our pleasure to facilitate your transport . We appreciate your time and the opportunity to serve you Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Lu Arr
    Date:2/10/2016 9:49:00 PM
    Subject: VW CLASSIC
    Review:This was a transport from Kansas to MD. It was on time! It was a classic VW BUG CONVERTIBLE. Classic car that needs care. Excellent service as always. This is the 8th car I've had transported with this company and I would not trust anybody else. ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank-you for your repeat business, and your glowing review. We are very happy to hear things have always been up to par! We work very hard to make sure every transport goes as smooth as possible. Thank-you again! Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Lu ArrThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2016 9:43:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Juan is awesome. This was my first time shipping a car, and it was across the US. He made it easy and was patient with me! He really cares about his customers. My car got here quickly and with no damage. [ View ]
    Response:Thank-you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. Juan treats every transport as if it were his own . Thank-you for your business and feed back . It was a pleasure to serve you. Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Cheri
    Date:2/9/2016 7:43:00 PM
    Subject: Quote a price and then wanted $225 (39%) more a week later
    Review:Joel quoted $575 to get my car from Atlanta to Champlain, N.Y. After 5 days without any news from him, he called me saying that "Champlain N.Y. is more to the North then what he taught" and said he could find someone to fulfill the contract... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Martin, Thank-you for your feedback. Our broker fee on this route was 125.00 and we gave you an additional discount of 125.00. Every carrier will have a different price depending on where they are coming from and what size truck they have. You approved the carriers offer, so we scheduled it as requested. We are glad to here Phoenix the selected carrier performed as promised. Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Martin Laliberte
    Date:2/8/2016 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: Increased the price after getting the deposit
    Review:After seeing the 5 star reviews for the mercury, I selected it to ship my accord. After getting the deposit, I didn't hear back for 3-4 days and had to call back for the updates. finally 4 days before my move date, I received the email from chase wit... [ More ]
    Response:Thank-you for your feedback. We don't charge a deposit until we have a carrier and you have agreed to the price. Unfortunately this was the best offer within your requested pick-up date , and with the snow storm options were very limited. We are sorry the best offer was 50 more than we were shooting for. This money does not go to us it goes to the carrier. Our broker fee was 150 on this route and never changed.While we are happy your car arrived safe and on time . We are sorry we did not meet or beat your expectations. Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Pradeep S
    Date:2/8/2016 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Mercury Auto Transport
    Review:When I got ready to ship my 86 Mustang to my son in New York from Texas I went on line and asked for quotes. I got over 40 responses. What a nightmare. Although the quote from Mercury was not the cheapest, they included an excellent explanation of ho... [ More ]
    Response:Thank-you so much for the review and for sharing your experience. It was our pleasure to work with you . We try and educate every customer so they have no surprises when shipping there vehicle. Thanks again. Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Donald Pattie
    Date:2/6/2016 12:49:00 AM
    Subject: excelent company to hire
    Review:Great service, very reasonable rate, despite the snow storm in east cost, my car arrived a couple of days earlier than expected. Highly recommended to anyone. Driver who delivered the car was very pleasant and on time. No damage to the car. [ View ]
    Response:Thank-you so much for your kind words . The winter is tough but our carriers are tougher and work through it. Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:aj jahanban
    Date:2/5/2016 11:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great transport company..Especially when shipping car from Wisconsin to Texas!
    Review:It was a pleasure working with Mercury Auto Transport LLC. I specifically worked with Jim Gozde to ship my Mini Cooper from Milwaukee, WI to Austin, TX. He was very accommodating with my moving schedule and went above and beyond to help me out! I was... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your feed back , and wanted to thank-you for your business . It was our pleasure to work with you . Sincerely , Management [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew Billings
    Date:2/5/2016 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: Alaska shipping
    Review:Great customer service always always answered my questions no problem. When asking for updates on vehicle didn't feel like I was bothering him and did it quickly. Overall great experience definitely recommend. Delivery in states took only two day... [ More ]
    Response:Thank-you for the feedback and recommendation. It was a pleasure working with you ! Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Shaun
    Date:2/4/2016 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport for Rhode Island to Washington
    Review:It was a pleasure working with Mercury Auto Transport. First, let me say this is the second time I tried to transport a car to my son in the marines from RI to WA State. The first car I sent was crushed under a low bridge. So already I am skeptica... [ More ]
    Response:The pleasure was ours! Thank-you so much for the review, and the opportunity to work with you . Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Steven B
    Date:2/3/2016 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: An amazing company to work with
    Review:This is my second go around with a car shipping company. The first company was a total joke, I needed my car shipped so I called Juan. He had sent me an email with a quote and I was crossing my fingers I wouldn't get the same run around I did with th... [ More ]
    Response:Thank-you ! It was amazing working with you! We appreciate the review and your business. Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Lindsey
    Date:2/1/2016 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and easy.
    Review:Had to get my car shipped in one day. Sam made it happen and the price was very competitive. Thanks. [ View ]
    Response:Our pleasure! Thank-you ! Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Greene
    Date:2/1/2016 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: Good people
    Review:Had my truck transported from California to Maryland. I had a lot of offers but many of the rest seemed sketchy. Great communication! Honest business. My truck was delivered with no damage. Will use them again for future transportation. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. We look forward to working with you in the future .Thank-you for opportunity to work with you . Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Denitra
    Date:1/26/2016 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: Juan Carlos Bonitto is a professinal business man
    Review:I got an amazing car shipping service from Juan Carlos Bonitto. While I was having a hard time with Terry from Fast Track Auto Carriers, he was professionally helped me get my car back. At that time, I already paid $100 to Fast Track Auto Carriers, a... [ More ]
    Response:We are very happy to have been able to help you with your transport. It was our pleasure. Thank-you for your kind words and review! We really appreciate it!! Sincerely , Management [ view ]
    Poster:Sungwhan MoonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/26/2016 2:52:00 AM
    Subject: On time and exactly as described
    Review:Joel , Answered after hours and texted constant updates. Even made the tough call when he was not the cheapest price. Was all over the pick up Called the car auction to set pick up saved me a step. Auction closed early and the driver couldn't make th... [ More ]
    Response:We always try and make things as smooth as possible. Thank-you for the great review and your business. It was our pleasure to work with you . Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Louis DeCuzzi
    Date:1/25/2016 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience, if i do it again I'm going straight to mercury and jim Gozde
    Review:Perfectly painless, every contact point was excellent, the carrier and Mercury the broker were professional, informative, and made the whole experience a simple non-event. The price point was great and the pickup and delivery were super fast. Got t... [ More ]
    Response:We treat every transport as if it were our own. Thank-you for your business, and for taking the time to share your feedback! Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:1/21/2016 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Only review you need.
    Review:I needed to move this vehicle from California to Florida, I had no time frame "But" once committed like anyone I would wanted it damage free and in a timely fashion. I shopped around a few months back and the estimates were higher as the sn... [ More ]
    Response:Thank-you for the glowing review, and the opportunity to help you with your transport. We are very happy to hear everything was handled so well by our agents and selected carrier. Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Dave P.
    Date:1/17/2016 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Only review you need.
    Review:I needed to move this vehicle from California to Florida, I had no time frame "But" once committed like anyone I would wanted it in a timely fashion. I shopped around a few months back and the estimates were higher as the snowbirds and supply and dem... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave P.
    Date:1/17/2016 3:00:00 PM
    Review:Took an extra couple of days, but everything was fine upon arrival [ View ]
    Response:Thank-you for the feedback . Sorry for the delay Sincerely , Management [ view ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:1/16/2016 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Fake Sincerity as A Cover for Dishonesty
    Review:At every opportunity this company and it's contracted carrier (West Coast Auto Transport) lied to me. Rudeness was also a large portion of the carriers MO. They told me they couldn't pick up at my house, but the guy I met in Seattle had a flatbed tha... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Nathan, Thank-you for your feedback. Your car was loaded the 28 with a estimated delivery of 7-10 days depending on traffic weather, loading, unloading and the holidays. It took 14 days .While we are happy your car arrived safe.We are sorry our selected carrier did not meet or beat your expectations. Carriers do there best to pick-up and deliver as quickly as possible . Sincerely , Management [ view ]
    Poster:Nathan V
    Date:1/16/2016 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: 2016 Camry
    Review:Gotta ship a car! Make it easy. Mercury Auto Tranport ,Roman Franco and Redline Auto Transporter is the combination. Roman is a professional with integrity. Explained the process in detail and what to expect. When the time came to ship the car he f... [ More ]
    Response:Thank-you for choosing Mercury ,and for your review. It was our pleasure! Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Fred W
    Date:1/11/2016 1:13:00 AM
    Review:I had never had a car transported across the country before and was unsure of where to start. Joel was very knowledgeable and explain how it all worked. I actually had my new car sent from Atlanta to Orlando and my other car sent from Orlando to Omah... [ More ]
    Response:Thank-you for shipping with us your first time. I am glad to hear everything was to your satisfaction . Thank you for your review! Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:JBeucher
    Date:1/6/2016 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: Mercury Auto Transport
    Review:Mercury Auto Transport was very helpful in providing me all the information I needed to ship my daughters car from Florida to Chicago. They were prompt and delivery was good. The car was a bit dirty, but understandable when its in an open carrier. ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your recommendation and business . We appreciate your business Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Lissette Rivera
    Date:12/29/2015 10:22:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Jim Gozde made the whole process simple. Called on a Wed. Pickup was that Sat in NY as promised. Delivery was 2 days later In FLA, day ahead of schedule! Contact person at each step was terrific.Thanks for making it work! [ View ]
    Response:Thank-you for the kind words and business It was our pleasure ! Thanks again Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Robin K
    Date:12/25/2015 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: 1st Time Shipping Cars
    Review:Sam was awesome. Less than 15 minutes after speaking with Sam, he arranged and setup everything. 2 cars moved from GA to CA in 5 days. Sam at Mercury has a customer for life. [ View ]
    Response:Thank-you so much for the review! We look forward to speaking with you again Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Lloyd
    Date:12/17/2015 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: Mercury Auto Transportation
    Review:Jim Gozde made transporting my SUV from Texas to Arizona hassle-free. Thanks for the outstanding service! [ View ]
    Response:It was our pleasure! Thank-you ! Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:12/11/2015 2:18:00 AM
    Subject: Finally an honest one
    Review:Bottom line up front: Mercury hit this one out of the ballpark. Past transporters have lied to me, bullshitted me, sold me a bridge, misrepresented themselves, or tried to defrauded me, and I walked into yet another car transport scenario with dread... [ More ]
    Response:Mercury is the god of speed!! Thank-you for the feed back. We are very pleased to hear everything went so smooth. Thank-you for your business. Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Chris S
    Date:12/2/2015 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Sam golden did an excellent job of arranging the transport of our car from Ca. to IL. the driver was on time and had our vehicle at our home when we requested it to be here. [ View ]
    Response:We wanted to say thank-you ! We are always happy to hear positive feedback Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Joseph Drag
    Date:11/30/2015 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect
    Review:I put the bid out there. Heard from scores of brokers within minutes. Joel explained the situation in an email that seemed more honest and knowledgeable than the others. I checked Mercury Transport's rating and it was 5 star. I gave Joel an e... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the wonderful review! We are glad to here everything went perfect. That is our goal! Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Steve D
    Date:11/30/2015 9:05:00 PM
    Review:This was my first time using a company to transport a vehicle. I searched around and some companies were charging over $700 for transport. I found Mercury auto and got an instant answer from Sam. I was told it would only be $475 total to ship with th... [ More ]
    Response:Thank-you for sharing your feed back , and thank-you for your business! Sincerely , Management [ view ]
    Poster:melanie
    Date:11/25/2015 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: Mercury Auto Transport
    Review:Emails and questions were promptly answered. Price was competitive with the other quotes I received. The driver was professional and the equipment looked brand new. No drama whatsoever. I would recommend both the broker and the transport company. [ View ]
    Response:Thank-you for your review! It was our pleasure to work with you! Sincerely , Management [ view ]
    Poster:Elliott
    Date:11/23/2015 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Uhh
    Review:JC is the man! Helped me thru it all and even got me a good deal the same day. The company he got me with ehhh wasnt so great, my car was late but hey whatever JC had my back and always answered my calls even when i felt i was annoying him. I Will de... [ More ]
    Response:Thank-you for taking the time to leave us a review ! Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:NatalieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2015 8:13:00 PM
    Review:Joel was polite and prompt on the phone. He was knowledgeable and honest. The delivery driver was friendly. My vehicle arrived safely on time. Overall a good experience. I'm glad I went with them over all the others available. [ View ]
    Response:Thank-you. It was such a pleasure to work with you. We appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to facilitate shipping your car!. We are glad everything was to your satisfaction . Thank-you again! Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Thalisha
    Date:11/17/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Late but solid
    Review:Car was picked up quickly. The delivery date that I was given didn't pan out, BUT, both Michael and the Trucking company were apologetic and kind. They gave me a partial refund. When I had trouble getting it, Michael jumped in and made it happen. ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank-you for the kind review and your business. Again sorry for the late delivery .We see each transport to the end and make sure everyone has the best possible experience. "Character of Man is not measured by how one reacts when things go as planned ... it is measured by how one reacts when things do not go as planned" Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Peter
    Date:11/17/2015 12:08:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth and easy
    Review:Everything with my auto transport was positive! First off, I got great service from the guys at Mercury. They communicated with me through the whole process to make sure the driver was communicating with me, that my car was picked up on time, deliver... [ More ]
    Response:We wanted to say thank-you for the wonderful feedback ,and for your business. I am glad to hear everything exceeded your expectations, and the carrier delivered early. Thanks again ! Sincerely , Management [ view ]
    Poster:Kyle
    Date:11/15/2015 7:40:00 AM
    Review:In a weird industry, this was a great experience! I picked Gilberto and Mercury because his was the clearest email I got from any auto transport agent. He got things set up in a snap, and we had a carrier (Easterling) within a day. They picked up ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank-you for sharing your experience and for the review! We treat each and every transport as if it were our own. I am glad to hear everything was to your satisfaction. Thank-you again for you time and business. Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Katherine Gregor
    Date:11/14/2015 11:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great service on a difficult transport during peak transport season.
    Review:I had a very unusual transport need that would not fit on a conventional carrier. Chase D. was my contact at Mercury. My time table was also difficult, but they found a great transporter for my needs and my transport arrived on time. I had heard fr... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Ed, Thank-you for your kind words and wonderful feed back . It was our pleasure to help you with this unusual shipment. I am glad we were able to arrange everything to your satisfaction. We do our best for each and every customer. No matter how difficult the shipment. Thank-you again ! Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Ed P.
    Date:11/14/2015 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: shipment
    Review:They deliver my truck on time , very happy with the service ,I will use them again. Juan carlos bonito did a good job on taking my order, the driver was on time, and took car of my truck. [ View ]
    Response:Hi Art, Thank-you so much for the feedback . It was a pleasure to work with you . I am glad to hear you were happy with the selected carrier. Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Art castilloThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2015 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: Got it done
    Review:Renato Corvetto was able to come through on his promise. He was able to ship on the exact dates requested. He provided a fare quote and was honest. I'd use mercury again to ship my vehicle [ View ]
    Response:Thank-you for your wonderful feedback I am glad to hear Renato was able to make things so simple for you. Thanks again Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:11/12/2015 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:Transported my car across the country for $665. I figured it would be far more expensive. When I got the quote I was weary but the pick up was professional and the drop off was the same. The car arrived in 1 week as promised a and in good condition. ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank-you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business and get you a great price. We appreciate your kind review. Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Ruk
    Date:11/12/2015 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: On Time Excellent Service
    Review:Amazing professional service. Heard lot of bad experience like it will not be time about Auto Transports and lot of choices. Jim Gozde helped me on how to choose a Auto transport company. He found the carrier and co-ordinate the move professionally a... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Arun, We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Thank-you for your feed back and business it was a pleasure to facilitate your shipment. Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:arun
    Date:11/12/2015 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: Great service transporting from ND to Ohio, 2 days
    Review:I was so pleased that I gave the transporter a nice tip. Michael Moed was pleasant and professional to deal with, and then did exactly what he said he would. The driver was also pleasant and professional and did exactly what he said he would, and sho... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Richard, I am glad we were able to provide you with such a good experience . Our goal is to make each and every shipment as simple as possible. Thank-you for your great feedback , and the opportunity to earn your business. Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:Richard L
    Date:11/10/2015 1:13:00 AM
    Subject: Quick and Easy service
    Review:Renato helped arrange transport. From the time first speaking to Renato it only took 1 week to get pickup arranged. He originally asked for a deposit, but I told him I wasn't comfortable giving deposit until the pickup was made. He said that this was... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Patrick, Thank-you for sharing your experience , and for the wonderful feedback . Sincerely, Management [ view ]
    Poster:patrick@rmaster.com
    Date:11/9/2015 6:52:00 PM

Next Reviews on Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Mercury Auto Transport LLC Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.