Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,267 Reviews on 3,362 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 624 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
Time On Site:2 Year(s), 8 Month(s). Since 8/17/2011
Common CarrierActive
BrokerNone
Carrier

Quality shipping with home values and professional service. We a coast to coast auto transport and well know in our industry. With putting integrity into our transport work, we are able to service our profession with equal value. This is why we have the resources and demand to keep on hauling.
Have your own experience with Kwik Trans Inc. to share?

• Subject: Good Service
    Review:Kwik Trans agreeably worked with our changing schedule (my daughter wanted to use the car for Spring Break). They made the pickup and drop-off very easy and communicated well while the car was in transit. The driver checked the car thoroughly at pic... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Dickinson
    Date:4/1/2014 10:38:00 AM
    Subject: Transportation PA to MA
    Review:Do not take Vito on his word! I sent out to several transportation companies for quotes and after reading the reviews on Kwik Trans Inc and seeing this was a Massachusetts company I decided to go with them. Vito had sent me the quote and I called a... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Hill
    Date:3/29/2014 8:57:00 AM
    Subject: Use the carrier directly
    Review:I placed my order with Montway, but it was given to Kwik Trans. They picked up my Nissan GTR on time in Texas. It was loaded on an enclosed trailer and shipped to my place in Virginia. The car arrived in just 2 days! I was quoted 4-6 days at first. I... [ More ]
    Poster:Ahmed
    Date:3/5/2014 4:57:00 PM
    Review:We were very happy with the quick and efficient service. The car is anything but a show car, but arrived in its original condition. The driver found a parking lot near our home and started unloading the car even before I arrived. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim Dickinson
    Date:2/11/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Review:I had to deliver my 2012 Porsche 911 down to Florida and the local car shipping company Kwik Trans Inc did an outstanding delivering it on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Vlad This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/15/2014 11:38:00 AM
    Subject: Car delivery experience.
    Review:Kwik Trans Inc met and exceeded my expectations. Delivery from New Hampshire to pa was 24 hrs. Car was tied down well and all personnel were very professional. I will use them again in the future. Thanks. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:10/20/2013 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Kwik Trans
    Review:I purchased my car on July 21,2013 and contracted with Kwik trans to transport it from New Hampshire to Md, Vito came highly recommended from the seller. Never having a car shipped before, I was not sure how this would all play out. I read all the ho... [ More ]
    Poster:Woody Weddle
    Date:10/8/2013 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: 1951 Chevrolet Custom
    Review:No incentive given or expected. I could not be more pleased with the professionalism provided by Peter who picked up my 51 chevy in Texas and delivered it to my home . The equipment provided was top notch, with the vehicle being delivered with no ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave Campbell
    Date:9/10/2013 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: Austin Healey 3000
    Review:Thank you for providing me with excellent service! The price was fair, the pickup time was great and the delivery was right on schedule. This made for a great experience with you. This is my 2nd transport with you and I look forward to doing more bus... [ More ]
    Poster: Bob DiLisio
    Date:9/4/2013 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of car from Nj to AZ
    Review:Our experience with this transport company was excellent. Our vehicle was delivered to our son at college and they treated us with personal and professional treatment. Vito was a pleasure to deal with and very knowledgeable. Will definitely use them ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cathy Palesky
    Date:8/26/2013 2:15:00 AM
    Review:First class service at a very good price. I have been using KwikTrans for the past year for car transport across the US. They always beat uship prices and have been good reliable transporters, [ View ]
    Poster:Joe Richelieu
    Date:8/16/2013 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: 1972 Olds Cutlass
    Review:I was referred to Kwik Trans Inc. from the dealer I bought the car from, I called them and left a message and Vito returned my call promptly, I would use them again, no problems, car is beautiful, thanks again Vito [ View ]
    Poster:Ed H.
    Date:8/16/2013 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:No complaints, on time service. Good communication. Would use again. Reasonable price. Flexible pick up and drop off times [ View ]
    Poster:BH Motor Cars
    Date:8/1/2013 6:28:00 PM
    Review:Vito at Kwiktansinc worked hard to get me the best price and quickest pickup from an out of the way pickup area, he also explained the workings of the auto transport network. No need to look any further Vito will get it done for you. [ View ]
    Poster:Jerry
    Date:7/24/2013 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: FAST- RELIABLE- BEST RATE
    Review:Vito with Kwik Trans inc did a great job by located a driver for me right away and pick up my Toyota T100 in couple days and the truck was delivered faster than I expected. The best part is that he will return your phone call in person and keep you i... [ More ]
    Poster:David Nguyen
    Date:7/13/2013 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: personal note
    Review:Overall....Vito and the driver Peter did a great job transporting my 68 GTO from coast to coast. Although it was a new purchase for me....I was very anxious to get this vehicle and the waiting killed me My only comment would be for Vito to be a litt... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat Mastrorilli
    Date:6/19/2013 8:56:00 AM
    Subject: Car was damaged and they won't pay for it
    Review:Avoid this company at all cost. My car was transported from new Jersey to Mississippi and I even paid for an enclosed carrier. Although the car had some mild, shallow scratches, it was in very good shape, good enough to pay for an enclosed carrier. H... [ More ]
    Response:Kwik Trans, Inc does not run away from a damaged vehicle that is from our own result. We kept the car stationary for bulk of the transport. However, we picked up this vehicle from a towing company that had transported the car to their lot. With this being said, the vehicle was moved several times on and off a truck or trailer, this is when damages are most likely to occur. Our paperwork, this customer signed, has the damage documented on vehicle pickup. [ view ]
    Poster:Martin
    Date:5/22/2013 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: On Time
    Review:I had a Bentley picked up for a customer in a enclosed trailer from Fla to Mass. Vito stayed in contacted with me every step of the way and I received the car on time and in perfect condition. Vito also picked up a Porsche and a Audi for me with no p... [ More ]
    Poster:Geri
    Date:5/21/2013 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: Kwik trans
    Review:Vehicle was picked up early and delivered well before the promised date. it was received in perfect condition. the drivers were courteous and knowlegable. A pleasure to do business with. [ View ]
    Poster:Fred
    Date:5/16/2013 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: These guys are great
    Review:These guys were absolutely the best transporters that i have had the pleasure to do business with. They were very helpful whenever i had called with questions about my car. The driver was very nice and polite and i felt comfortable leaving my car wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Delroy
    Date:3/27/2013 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: Exotic Transport
    Review:Transported and Exotic cross country. I had used there service once from to destination and back after a few month. Car came on time and very clean . The drivers were available in the case I called for status updates. The price was also the best on t... [ More ]
    Poster:RogerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/5/2013 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: Chevelle and Viper Enclosed
    Review:Hi, I recently needed to ship my car to Teas from CT. I heard about this company from a friend and the service was nice, my friend loved it. Kwik Trans ended up take two of my cars and I look forward to the nice trip on my way back to CT [ View ]
    Poster:Yuri
    Date:1/20/2013 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Toyota Supra Enclosed
    Review:Recently I moved out to Austin, TX and I had used Kwik Trans Auto Shipping for my service. I ordered enclosed for my Toyota Supra because it is valuable car to me. I paid $1175 and the service was great. I mean they were on top of things like I all w... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:1/20/2013 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Dodge Challenger
    Review:I had a 2009 dodge Challenger shipped from Philly, Pa. area to southern Va. - - I was very happy with shipping service , cost , quality , and speed of shipment . no damage or problem . call Vitto at - KWIK TRANS - with any shipping need... [ More ]
    Poster:allan morris
    Date:1/1/2013 10:39:00 AM
    Subject: Not a Satisfactory Experience
    Review:I scheduled my car to be shipped by AAA Transporters. The driver from Kwik Trans decided to deliver my car. He did not provide good customer service. He did not respond to my calls and did not meet the scheduled time of delivery. He informed me that ... [ More ]
    Response:We try our very best to offer quality service and we give thanks for that. Our estimated delivery of Tuesday was within mutual contract with AAA transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Lucia
    Date:12/5/2012 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: Good job
    Review:I liked these guys. Driver was polite and friendly. Seemed to care that everything was good with the car. Using them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:12/5/2012 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: Transport vintage classic muscle cars
    Review:I been a customer of Kwik transport for some time now, Dealing directly with Vitto. I have also referred several of my friend's to Kwik and they also are now long term customers and very pleased with service and pricing. Schedule has been very... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Joe that! Work needs to be done and we are glad to help people in need of quality. [ view ]
    Poster:Joe Lenehan
    Date:11/19/2012 1:09:00 PM
    Subject: QUICK and Professional!
    Review:What can I say, I buy and sell a lot of Muscle Cars... they all need to be picked up and delivered and be handled with CARE and Professionalism! I have now used KWIK over 10 times this year and have always been very satisfied!! The prices can't be... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Crown
    Date:11/16/2012 12:05:00 PM
    Subject: Kwiktrans- Outstanding Service & Value
    Review:I spend the winters in Florida and the summers in Maine. For the past several years, I have been in the practice of using one of the elite brand name luxury car haulers to take my Porsche 911 back and forth. Excellent service, with all the bells an... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Barrett
    Date:11/15/2012 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Over all review
    Review:I own a vintage muscle car business and I use Kwik Trans for all my car shipping. They consistently deliver on time-pick up with in a 4 hour window and I have no damage of any of my vehicles to date. Vitally calls with updates so your left in the da... [ More ]
    Poster:Must Have Muscle LLC
    Date:10/14/2012 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:I was very happy with speed and service ! Clean truck and nice driver and great price. Call Vito at kwiktrans for any shipping you need anywhere. [ View ]
    Poster:S Rebecca
    Date:10/11/2012 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Muscle Car Transport
    Review:Working with Kwik Trans was a pleasure. They were recommended to me by more than one person to transport a 1967 Chevelle SS 396 I bought recently that was in New Hampshire and needed to be delivered to me in Minnesota. They kept me informed of the pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Rory Berg
    Date:10/9/2012 8:18:00 AM
    Subject: Impressive
    Review:Great communication, driver Peter was awesome to work with. He gave me regular status updates while in transit and spent extra time during drop off to make sure the vehicle was good to go. I was blown away by the customer service Peter and Kwik Tra... [ More ]
    Poster:Jake
    Date:9/4/2012 1:40:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job!
    Review:We recently moved new Honda CR-V with this company from Mass to Texas and completely satisfied with the move of car. The pick up was as on time and vehicle delivered safely a couple of days earlier than expected. In fact vehicle reached the destinati... [ More ]
    Poster:BC
    Date:8/31/2012 4:34:00 PM
    Review:We needed a car shipped from CT to CA and did the internet search. Received many calls and then remembered that my brother in law had moved his car from CT to CA and had a great experience with Kwik Trans. I called them directly and Vito was most ... [ More ]
    Poster:LB
    Date:8/29/2012 10:05:00 AM
    Subject: My first time was great
    Review:They picked up my Honda accord 96 it was quick and profession. I would use Kwik trans again and recommend to all my friends. [ View ]
    Poster:TimothyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2012 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible experience
    Review:Kwiktrans was hired to transport my vehicle from Phoenix to NJ. The pick up was delayed multiple times due to equipment issues. Upon pick up they thoroughly inspected the vehicle and made note of the vehicles condition. The car was delivered... [ More ]
    Response:This attempt in retribution is made by a customer that wanted us to pay for damages on a vehicle. One fact this party fails to mention is that the damages happened before we pick up the vehicle. It has been almost 3 months with no legal action from this party that was claimed here on transportreviews. [ view ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:7/23/2012 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend Kwik Trans
    Review:I had a really good experience with Kwik Trans for the transport of my car from Boston to San Francisco. Dan completed a thorough "walk around" of my car at pick-up, taking pictures with his iPhone of any dings in the exterior. He ma... [ More ]
    Poster:K.S.
    Date:7/19/2012 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: VW GTI
    Review:So i purchase a vw gti in FL and i was looking for someone to ship it from FL to MA to do it cheap and with quality so i called up this company and they did a great jobs and brought the car on time as promised. Thank You! [ View ]
    Poster:Ruvim BroslavThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2012 2:15:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:I live in chicopee and I needed to ship my car to California. I have seen Kwik Trans Inc around in West Springfield and have heard good things from friends so i decided to ship with them. One call to Vito had me set up in no time. Good job guys!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Roman Buha
    Date:6/20/2012 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I had great experience with this shipper. The person I dealt with was polite and professional. The service was top-notch. I would recommend these guys to anyone who needs to ship a vehicle anywhere in the country. [ View ]
    Poster:Sergei L.
    Date:6/15/2012 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: SERVICE EXCELLENT AND AS GOOD AS IT COULD BE
    Review:OVER ALL THE SHIPMENT WAS GOOD ON BOTH ENDS. tHE DRIVER WA S FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. NO QUESTION WE WILL SHIP AGAIN WITH KWIK TRANS [ View ]
    Poster:BILL HAYGOOD
    Date:6/6/2012 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:I hired this company to transport my BMW to Saratoga, FL from Springfield, MA. The price was great and the car arrived earlier than expected, which was great! I would fully recommend this company and felt very confident in their service. The people ... [ More ]
    Poster:Luda B.
    Date:5/29/2012 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:This is my first experience with this company and i must say definitley not my last. They were prompt, reliable and most important, affordable! The driver was very knowledgable and polite, made me feel very comfortable throught the entire process. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:nataliya
    Date:5/25/2012 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Ship 2012 Kia Sorento
    Review:I would diffinitly use Kwik Trans Again Vito was a great help they pick up my suv the same day and deliverd the next afternoon at a great price . the was in constant contact with me . I must say I have used a dozen transporters over the past 20yrs vi... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:5/25/2012 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Recommended Company
    Review:Very satisfied with this company transferring my car. Quick response on my email submission. And great costumer service [ View ]
    Poster:Marina
    Date:5/24/2012 12:16:00 PM
    Subject: Kwik Trans does it right!
    Review:Recently, I needed my vehicle shipped from Forth Worth, TX to Springfield, MA. Normally, I hate dealing with vehicle shipping companies because they usually find a way to make my life a living hell. This time around it was a little different, I conta... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:5/21/2012 3:46:00 PM

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.