View 146,756 Reviews on 3,516 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,757th Review now!

Horseless Carriage

Location:Paterson, NJ
Time On Site:3 Year(s), 1 Month(s). Since 12/9/2005 5:21:00 PM
Have your own experience with Horseless Carriage to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New
  • Next Reviews on Horseless Carriage
    Subject:mercedes
    Review:overall service is excellent.would use again.expext a better rate,because feul prices have come down from october 2008,was the transport time.people are very professional,businesslike and friendly.I would recommend this company to anybody that has ne... [ More ]
    Poster:nick langeveld
    Date:1/23/2009 2:44:00 PM
    Subject:The Monster
    Review:It was very hard for me to find a company which took all the worry of moving my 1965 pro street mustang from Upstate New York to Myrtle beach South Carolina. I had contact with several other companies which never came through. The moment I contacted ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim perini
    Date:1/15/2009 6:38:00 PM
    Subject:Horseless Carriage Carriers Inc.
    Review:I have used Horesless Carriage many times and would not hesitate to use them again. The telephone staff is courteous and knowledgeable. I have always found their rates to be competitive. In those instances where the rate was higher than the competiti... [ More ]
    Poster:mark Becker
    Date:12/15/2008 6:00:00 PM
    Subject:1974 Opel Sport Wagon
    Review:Kurt Poruks was the first person from Horseless Carriage that i spoke with. He gave me a price and a time frame that would work for me. They sent a professional transporter named Lenny to pick up my ride. He was on time at the pick up point, his truc... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Reynik
    Date:12/14/2008 10:20:00 PM
    Subject:review of transport
    Review:I have used this company twice so far and will continue to do so. They are meticulous with care of the vehicle and their communication is excellent. Their service is prompt and drivers courteous. [ View ]
    Poster:H Miller
    Date:12/12/2008 10:26:00 AM
    Subject:Classic car transport.
    Review:Top notch, clean enclosed trailers. Have used on many occasion and would definatly use again. Neat, courteous, and professional drivers every time. First rate company! [ View ]
    Poster:Patrick McClure
    Date:11/23/2008 9:46:00 PM
    Subject:Horseless Carriage Carriers
    Review:Horseless Carriage is the best company that you could ever want to deliver your car from one destination to another and have it roll off the trailer ready to go.I have used them twice.Once to bring my 32 Ford Pickup truck from Florida to Long Island,... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Whitehill
    Date:11/15/2008 2:47:00 PM
    Subject:Transport of Classic Car from California to Michigan
    Review:Horseless Carriage did an excellent job in transporting a classic car from San Francisco, CA to Detroit, MI. From first point of contact, Horseless Carriage was professional, prompt and knowledgeable in handling the job. Truck access at the pick an... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael F. Rothgery
    Date:11/7/2008 2:41:00 PM
    Subject:Trust
    Review:This is the second time Horseless Carriage has moved this car. Their drivers are very professional, and their trailers are clean and well maintained. The driver covered the vehicles on the lower deck of the trailer with plastic and took other steps... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark B
    Date:10/26/2008 10:40:00 AM
    Subject:Great Moviing Experience
    Review:Horseless Carriage was referred to us by our relocation company so we used them because they direct billed our employer. They showed up on time and the driver was very professional and knowledgeable. He picked the vehicle up on Thursday morning in Pe... [ More ]
    Poster:J
    Date:10/20/2008 12:08:00 PM
    Subject:Delivery of Austin Healey 3000
    Review:Horseless Carriage was highly recommended by the seller of the car based on his previous experience. When I contacted them I recieved a prompt quote and a pick-up and delivery schedule. The price was very reasonable, the scheduled times were very r... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick P.
    Date:10/11/2008 9:29:00 AM
    Subject:Horseless Carriage service
    Review:Everything was as promised. The driver arrived for pick up on time. The tractor and trailer were first class and in first class condition. I was shipping four antique cars and a new Shelby GT 500 convertible. The driver loaded the cars very carefully... [ More ]
    Poster:Lewis Weinstein
    Date:10/9/2008 12:33:00 PM
    Subject:Great Shipping Experience
    Review:After contacting Horseless Carriage about shipping my dads 1950 Ford F-1 from California to South Carolina they where very helpful and nice. They gave me a quote and a pick up date but contacted us when an earlier shipping date was available. After t... [ More ]
    Poster:Dani Ammons
    Date:10/1/2008 2:50:00 PM
    Subject:2008 Porsche C4S CAB
    Review:I was relocating from California to Maryland and I had just bought my 2008 911 C4S Cabriolet a few months back and I was very skeptical on which carrier to use. I had gotten over 20 quotes from different auto transports and none of them seemed like ... [ More ]
    Poster:chris cuaso
    Date:9/13/2008 10:33:00 PM
    Subject:Evaluation of Horseless Carriage
    Review:I have had my personal vehicles transported between FL and IL for a number of years by a few different companies. My experience has been generally favorable, but two companies were terrible. In recent years I have settled on Horseless Carriage as my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lester Frankenthal
    Date:9/11/2008 1:54:00 PM
    Subject:Excellent vehicle transport service
    Review:I have used Horseless Carriage twice this year, and plan to use them again. This company and their drivers are always in communication with you when they have your vehicle. I was very impressed with the quality of the drivers and the trucks. [ View ]
    Poster:Susie Richter
    Date:9/11/2008 12:56:00 PM
    Subject:Horseless Carriage to the rescue!!!
    Review: I initially hired a different carrier company to pick up my car but numerous times they scheduled pick up and never showed to pick up the car. Fed up, I called Horseless Carriage. The very next day they picked up the car. And delivered it promptly ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ronnie
    Date:9/10/2008 1:11:00 AM
    Subject:Highly Recommendable
    Review:Horseless Carriage is by far the easiest company I have ever worked with. A quick phone call into there office and within two weeks a car that I needed picked up from Florida and delivered to New Jersey was complete. The price was the lowest I found ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe Kassaleh
    Date:9/3/2008 6:44:00 PM
    Subject:Horseless Carriage
    Review:Horseless Carriage was fantastic. They specialize in transporting high-end or antique cars and use only enclosed carriers. They were very thorough in explaining what the shipping process entailed and were true to their word. The car was picked up ... [ More ]
    Poster:Patti
    Date:8/29/2008 12:55:00 PM
    Subject:horseless carriage transport
    Review:The services of Horseless Carriage Transport was exceptional. Their professionalism and care is unmatched in the auto transport industry whether shipping a high end exotic or my prized Chrysler 300. They may cost a little more than all those other g... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert R.
    Date:8/17/2008 9:17:00 PM
    Subject:Great Company
    Review:I tried to save money with a broker who arranged for a truck, required an up front deposit and then had all kinds of excuses why they didn't show up day after day. So I fired that company and arranged for Horseless Carriage to transport my car. ... [ More ]
    Poster:P. Auer
    Date:8/16/2008 1:38:00 PM
    Subject:Corvette NY to Fla
    Review:Best transport company I have ever dealt with. Very professional and easy to contact. I have had many bad experiences with local gypsy carriers, including one that did $4000 damage to my truck last year. This time I was moving a Corvette with 500 mil... [ More ]
    Poster:mike
    Date:8/15/2008 12:03:00 PM
    Subject:Superior Service
    Review:Horseless Carriage provided us with outstanding service from the very onset of picking up their phone to say hello. I would recommend them to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Relocation Benefits
    Date:8/11/2008 2:19:00 PM
    Subject:SLR Transport Job well done
    Review:This was a very nice experiance. It can't be much better than this! My SLR which was slightly damaged was handled with easy by these guys and there was abosulutely no problem at all to get the job done. Continues information was followed up by e... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter
    Date:8/6/2008 5:22:00 PM
    Subject:Review of Horseless Carriage Carriers
    Review:Very pleasant experience. I was impressed with the service and professionalism. We wanted a special car delivered to our second residence and did not want to hassel and negotiate with one of the gypsies that are out there or one of the brokers and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dick Dorn
    Date:7/16/2008 3:58:00 PM
    Subject:Horseless Carriage
    Review:I knew them by reputation as the best in the business and they lived up to that reputation, without even being close to the most expensive. My 68 Corvette was treated like a million dollar baby (that it isn't) picked up exactly on time and load... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Jackson
    Date:6/11/2008 8:40:00 PM
    Subject:timeliness
    Review:The company dispatcher knew our pick up windown and ignored it (given three weeks advance notice), his driver new the delivery date needed up Notrh and missed it by two days.(he kept blaming disparch for pick-ups) Info about location in transit was... [ More ]
    Poster:M Perlmutter
    Date:6/11/2008 11:22:00 AM
    Subject:Bentley CA to CT
    Review:I have shipped cars from Oregon, Texas and California by different carriers. Horseless Carriage is the best I have dealt with and would be very comfortable to use them again. They got the job done without any fuss and without having to be chased up... [ More ]
    Poster:David McGirr
    Date:6/7/2008 3:00:00 PM
    Subject:Recent Transport to FL and return
    Review:I recently utilized Horseless Carriage to transport my Porsche Turbo to Florida and then have it shipped back to my home in New Jersey. The service they provided was very good. The drivers always arrived on time. They took special care in handling... [ More ]
    Poster:B. Miller
    Date:5/14/2008 2:22:00 PM
    Subject:Horseless Carriage Review
    Review:I have used Horesless Carriage for the past two years to transport my 2005 Corvette from MA to FL. They have been extremely professional at all times. My vehicle was spotless and was picked up and delivered within the contracted time. [ View ]
    Poster:Stephen J. Miller
    Date:5/8/2008 6:10:00 PM
    Subject:Car Transport
    Review:Transport went as described. The delivery truck was clean, driver uniformed and courteous, my car arrived covered inside the truck and undamaged. I’ve only had one other car transported about three years ago, so I’m no expert for sure. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:L Heaps
    Date:4/30/2008 10:31:00 PM
    Subject:Horseless Carriage Carriers
    Review:Entire experience with Horseless Carriage was superb! From the first call requesting information to vehicle drop off I was extremely pleased. My vehicle was picked up on time. The driver was extremely friendly and knowledgable. I mind was set at e... [ More ]
    Poster:A Heck
    Date:4/29/2008 10:25:00 AM
    Subject:Car Transport
    Review:From the beginning to delivery this company was informative, friendly, courteous, prompt and very professional. There were no hidden fees. The Car was delivered in perfect condition. They did exactly what they said they would do. They delivered ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marlene
    Date:4/24/2008 10:25:00 AM
    Subject:Horseless Carriage is Awesome
    Review:Hi Kurt, I just wanted to thank you for the great experience I had with the shipping of my 1968 Mustang! I was very impressed with Bob Horsey! He was very professional & courteous. Bob made sure I knew exactly what was going on during sh... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave Tedesco
    Date:4/22/2008 12:41:00 PM
    Subject:Excellent car transport
    Review:This is our fifth year using Horseless Carriage - it is always a pleasure - efficient and very considerate company. The receiving department of our Florida community maintain that they are the best company to deal with. [ View ]
    Poster:Carol Petrillo
    Date:4/14/2008 3:24:00 PM
    Subject:Transport of GT40 from CT to NV
    Review:Vehicle pickup was organized and coordinated well directly with the seller. Transit time was advised to be somewhat dependent on weather as transport was taking place mid January and winter storms were predicted across the mid west. I was actually qu... [ More ]
    Poster:Julian Kift
    Date:3/31/2008 9:46:00 PM
    Subject:Horseless Carriage Co.
    Review:This was my first time dealing with any car transporter, Mr. Kurt Poruks of Horseless Carriage was very professianal and helpful. The car was delivered in good condition and on time. The driver Tim Wagner was very accommodating amd also professi... [ More ]
    Poster:Barry Sundin
    Date:3/31/2008 8:27:00 PM
    Subject:I'm more anal about my car than all of you! Horseless Carriage ROCKS.
    Review:I won't write a three page step by step. All I will say is this: Spend a LITTLE bit more, and use Horseless Carriage. Their trucks are absolutely state of the art, they are on time, and they don't outsource your business to other compani... [ More ]
    Poster:Louis T Nistico Jr
    Date:3/31/2008 3:53:00 PM
    Subject:My results - classic auto transport
    Review: Being concise, I feel like it is worth valuable time to share the results I received from Horseless Carriage just a few days ago. Bottom line... I'm picky. I just had a very valuable automobile shipped to my home using their enclosed services. ... [ More ]
    Poster:c. mudd
    Date:3/28/2008 4:20:00 PM
    Subject:great jib
    Review:i have used this carrier on 2 occasions, they do a great job . the drivers are very helpful, the trucks look great, drivers appearance is very neat as well. i wouldn't consider using anyone else. charles [ View ]
    Poster:charles soots
    Date:3/25/2008 2:20:00 PM
    Subject:Class act!
    Review:Moving a vehicle with Horseless Carriage is a great experience! Last Sunday, driver Dave Sweetman arrived precisely on schedule to move our 2008 Ferrari. He was prompt, courteous, very knowledgeable, and concerned with every detail. His rig, i... [ More ]
    Poster:Marv R.
    Date:3/22/2008 10:43:00 PM
    Subject:Delivery and Pickup
    Review:THIS WAS THE BEST TRANSPORT I HAVE EVER USED. THE OFFICE PEROSNAL WERE FRIENDLY AND COURTIOUS. kEN THE DRIVER WAS TOP NOTCH. MY 1932 ROADSTER SHOW CAR WAS TRANSPORTED AND KEN WS EARLY. I CALLED HIM TO FIND OUT WHERE HE WAS. HE IS A GREAT GUY AND THE ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian Pearson
    Date:3/9/2008 10:44:00 PM
    Subject:Horseless Carriage
    Review:Have used Horseless Carriage successfully for prior classic auto transport. Expected them to be highest price, but came in the lowest of multiple quotes. Easy and immediate phone quote of $1503. (NY to TX) Called back days later, spoke with someo... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Lyon
    Date:3/5/2008 8:55:00 PM
    Subject:Delivery of Lamborghini
    Review:This company was superb! They were easy to contact by email + the driver provided his cell phone # so I was able to contact him and follow his progress. He was prompt, understanding, and very professional. If I ever have to transport another autom... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken Lynch
    Date:3/3/2008 11:40:00 PM
    Subject:70 vette
    Review:I had a non-running car that was in pieces that they did an excellent job transporting it across the country. It was the dead of winter and I sure tough driving and they got the car to me within a short time. It was a house pickup and a house drop of... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:2/25/2008 11:46:00 PM
    Subject:Horseless Carriage did a fabulous job!
    Review:The pick up and delivery was done in a timely manner. Everyone we had contact with at Horseless Carriage was personable, profressionable and conscientious. I think they did a fabulous job and would not hesitate to use them again or to recommend them... [ More ]
    Poster:Ernie
    Date:2/14/2008 12:04:00 PM
    Subject:Enclosed shipment CA to CT
    Review:My sister decided to ship her car back East from CA. We researched enclosed, insured carriers on-line choosing Horseless Carrier. I had seen them along Route 95 CT a few times and knew they were based in NJ. I noted their trucks were always clean ... [ More ]
    Poster:MARY A BAKER
    Date:2/3/2008 11:22:00 PM
    Subject:Dodge Viper Transport
    Review:My experience with horseless carriage was nothing short of spectacular. Right from the beginning I received top notch customer service from Kurt who handled my transport. I called several transporters that gave me quotes for an enclosed transport but... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben H
    Date:1/27/2008 8:13:00 PM
    Subject:horseless carriage service
    Review:have used only this company for six years...both ways. drivers are very professional..you could eat off the floors and the tractors are spotless. office very helpful and has bent over backwards a couple of times when my plans changed at the last minu... [ More ]
    Poster:bart wood
    Date:1/25/2008 2:08:00 PM
    Subject:Race car transport.
    Review:Race cars are very fragile and can be very awkward to transport. The Horseless Carriage driver was excellent, took a good look at my car and arranged his load to make sure it would be safely loaded. Communication was great, and the car arrived in New... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony Ingram