View 148,622 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,623th Review now!

View eBidTransport.com's New Profile

eBidTransport.com
The Auto Shipping Marketplace..
Nationwide - International, FL 33160
Phone Number:1-888-Our-eBid (687-3243)
Secondary Phone Number:1-888-Our-eBid (687-3243)
Website:http://www.eBidTransport.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 6 Months. Since 3/23/2012
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Movers Auto Transport |

eBidTransport.com is changing the way people ship their vehicles thru educating the public on how this industry really works. For many people, shipping a vehicle is an entirely new experience and by learning about how this industry works it will surely open your eyes on how to ship stress free and SAVE MONEY! The truth is this industry is no different than most others…”SUPPLY &DEMAND” The amount of vehicles that need to go from one zip code to the next at any given time is what drives pricing and pick up times. That being said, we offer 2 options for shipping. Our priority FLAT rate, which you can book as a stress and hassle free option here on our site or by calling in and speaking to a live account representative. Our other option is our DIY “Do It Yourself” program which customers are saving an average of up to 20% on the total cost of their shipment. We will soon (aprox. 60 days) have this option available online here at our website but for now you will have to call in learn more about the DIY program and how to save money.
Have your own experience with eBidTransport.com to share?

eBidTransport.com reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 90 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.90% of eBidTransport.com customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.10% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on eBidTransport.com
    Subject: DISSATISFIED. DO NOT USE
    Review:DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! They are withholding my deposit and are not refunding it- and are ignoring my request for refund! This company has now merged with DIY transport- just a heads up. What happened: I requested my car to be picked up and s... [ More ]
    Poster:BM
    Date:9/16/2014 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: kept their word
    Review:From start to finish it was a smooth straight forward experience. I was quoted a price which was very reasonable. When the 5 day window was almost over i was told they found a driver, which was at a sacrifice to their commision. thank you gail for ma... [ More ]
    Poster:mordechai katz
    Date:9/14/2014 11:37:00 PM
    Subject: I Will Always Chose Them
    Review:This is the only Company that actually came early , and waited for me to finish the tune up and never complaint or show a sign of unprofessionalism , they were truly Great in every way. THANK YOU. [ View ]
    Poster:Ralph Cohen
    Date:8/29/2014 1:46:00 AM
    Subject: TRANSPORTING CAR WITH SPECIFIC DATES
    Review:Danielle did an excellent job of meeting parameters of specific dates needing pick up and drop off. She was knowledgeable and professional. The process was complicated because I was out of the country and could not take phone calls and email was sp... [ More ]
    Poster:dayle
    Date:8/27/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: DISHONEST!! DO NOT USE!
    Review:DISHONEST!! BEWARE! They will quote you a low price ($625) that they cannot meet and then raise the price to (they raised to $725) without telling you. When I confronted about the price increase Bill became abrasive stating no one would pick up for t... [ More ]
    Poster:Emily
    Date:8/21/2014 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:dannielle and lindsay were very accomidating and pleasent to deal with. they kept me informed on progress and at no time made me feel pressured. it was a difficult move due to the length of the vehicle. the first carrier backed out at the last minute... [ More ]
    Poster:rudy
    Date:8/13/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Pickup Track
    Review:Danielle was very efficient and accommodating. I have no complaints with the communication regarding the booking of the haul, However, it took a little longer to fine a hauler that was coming to Nebraska than I anticipated. [ View ]
    Poster:Douglas Stagemeyer
    Date:8/13/2014 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: Very pleased with my booking and delivery
    Review:Company reps were very friendly and eager to help. They kept me informed and were pleasant on the phone. The driver that delivered my car was great to deal with and since I met them on a major road drove the drove car to my house which was a plus. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:8/12/2014 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: Good job, Kendra
    Review:I am a lazy guy who normally don't like to leave feedback for my purchases on line. But for the case of EBIDTransport, I feel obliged to say something, since the service I received exceeds my expectations. I contacted Kendra a week ahead about my ... [ More ]
    Poster:george
    Date:8/11/2014 10:36:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional Service!!!
    Review:After calling numerous transport companies, I eventually went with eBid because of the excellent customer service I received from the main contact person, Kendra! She was polite, honest, knowledgeable, reliable and made me feel very secure in using... [ More ]
    Response:THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW FOR ANYONE NEEDING TO TRANSPORT CONTACT KENDRA @ 888-687-3243 EXT 307 [ view ]
    Poster:Sherrie
    Date:8/6/2014 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Services
    Review:Excellent service. Fantastic pricing. Wonderful customer service and followup. We have used their services in the past and have always been pleased with our transaction. Dependable, reliable and true to their price quote. We got service in 1 day... [ More ]
    Response:THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW FOR ANYONE NEEDING TO TRANSPORT CONTACT DANIELLE @ 888-687-3243 EXT 302 [ view ]
    Poster:Kim MacDerment
    Date:8/1/2014 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Car transported to Ca
    Review:Danielle was just great. I was in a pinch when I contacted them. I had signed up with anothe carrier who dropped the ball. I contacted this company on a Sunday morning and got a real person on the phone (Danielle). She was very helpful and I then sig... [ More ]
    Poster:Maggie
    Date:7/29/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: The guy who picked up my car was great!
    Review:Excellent!! I would recommend this company to anyone who is in need for there vehicle transported. The price is a little bit steep but it's worth it. I got my car in a matter of 3 days. They were very very nice and kind very helpful. Don't hesitate t... [ More ]
    Response:THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW FOR ANYONE NEEDING TO TRANSPORT CONTACT MIKE @ 888-687-3243 EXT 305 [ view ]
    Poster:Mary maceachernThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2014 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Car Relocation from California to Pennsylavania
    Review:I was very pleased with eBid Transport and I was very happy that I had chosen them. They were very friendly, competent, and answered all the questions and dealt very professionally with the concerns I had. I can highly recommend eBid Transport. [ View ]
    Response:THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW FOR ANYONE NEEDING TO TRANSPORT CONTACT JOSEPH @ 888-687-3243 EXT 303 [ view ]
    Poster:KLaus J Hermann
    Date:7/26/2014 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: Execellent service
    Review:I chose this company because the first one I chose had terrible customer service. EBid was very knowledgeable and prompt on pick up times. Their customer service was outstanding! Every time I call someone answered or got back to me in a timely fashio... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce
    Date:7/24/2014 11:38:00 PM
    Subject: All went as planned
    Review:Quick communication, quoted dates and a plan, all went accordingly. No issues, good price. I have another car that I need transported in a few months and will use ebidtransport again. [ View ]
    Response:THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW FOR ANYONE NEEDING TO TRANSPORT CONTACT KARRIE @ 888-687-3243 EXT 309 [ view ]
    Poster:Jacob
    Date:7/24/2014 9:46:00 AM
    Subject: Helpful
    Review:Danielle K was very helpful, kind and friendly. I was nervous throughout the whole experience but she calmed me down. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Maria Celic
    Date:7/23/2014 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Easy
    Review:great experience and no problems, communication with dispatcher and driver was easy and car was delivered quickly [ View ]
    Poster:sw
    Date:7/22/2014 11:29:00 PM
    Review:The experience I had with eBid Transport and the actual carrier were excellent. From the very beginning, Danielle and Lindsay ( eBay) were very helful and kept me informed every step of the way. When I contact either one, they either answered the cal... [ More ]
    Response:THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW FOR ANYONE NEEDING TO TRANSPORT CONTACT LINDSAY @ 888-687-3243 EXT 310 [ view ]
    Poster:Steve Huxtable
    Date:7/22/2014 8:48:00 AM
    Subject: great service
    Review:I enjoyed my service with this company. They picked up within 5 days of accepted bid and delivered in 5. They answered email and returned calls promptly. [ View ]
    Response:THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW FOR ANYONE NEEDING TO TRANSPORT CONTACT BETH @ 888-687-3243 EXT 308 [ view ]
    Poster:Stephanie White
    Date:7/20/2014 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: 2008 Mustang Gt
    Review:Gail and Daniel were absolutely awesome. I could nit have had a better experience. They always sis what they said and was easy to get in touch with. Both very professional. I would recommend them to anyone. [ View ]
    Response:THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW FOR ANYONE NEEDING TO TRANSPORT CONTACT GAIL @ 888-687-3243 EXT 312 [ view ]
    Poster:Lee fortson
    Date:7/20/2014 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: Trey really try
    Review:Danielle was very communicative and put in a good effort to make this work; I would use eBid again, but would approach them directly rather than through Uship (it makes very little sense to engage a broker through what amounts to a broker service). T... [ More ]
    Response:THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW FOR ANYONE NEEDING TO TRANSPORT CONTACT KARRIER @ 888-687-3243 EXT 309 [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:7/18/2014 9:03:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping the car from New Jersey to Florida
    Review:Kendra did a terrific job. She was a pleasure to work with. Kept me informed through the whole process and return my phone calls immediately. The carrier kept in touch and informed us in advance of the time of delivery, and he was on time. [ View ]
    Response:THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW FOR ANYONE NEEDING TO TRANSPORT CONTACT KENDRAl @ 888-687-3243 EXT 307 [ view ]
    Poster:Mike Lalor
    Date:7/17/2014 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Our driver
    Review:Our pickup and delivery driver couldn't be more competent. He was courteous, organized, punctual, and extremely careful with our car. He went out of his way to make his pickup and delivery as easy for everyone as he possibly could. Two thumbs up! [ View ]
    Response:THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW FOR ANYONE NEEDING TO TRANSPORT CONTACT Bill @ 888-687-3243 EXT 306 [ view ]
    Poster:Cher
    Date:7/15/2014 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: Terrific customer service
    Review:Danielle was awesome she explained everything in detail from beginning to the end. I had a bad experience with ALS horrible customer service they were not honest and they took a deposit from me without having a confirmed driver. I was very disappoin... [ More ]
    Response:THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW FOR ANYONE NEEDING TO TRANSPORT CONTACT DANIELLEl @ 888-687-3243 EXT 302 [ view ]
    Poster:Tiawny Barnes
    Date:7/13/2014 11:11:00 PM
    Subject: Damage
    Review:DO NOT USE E-BID!! They brokered deal to move cargo and driver did not carry proper insurance. They assured me that my cargo would be moved efficiently and arrive safely and if damaged, all their drivers are insured. Property was damaged and I had... [ More ]
    Response:This is a clear case of driver negligence. We as brokers (3rd party) are not liable for any damages made by the carrier. the driver in question was insured and when the customer tried to file a claim, under a technicality it did not fall under the damages that were made. As we tell all our customers. The drivers we use do carry insurance but it is also recommended to purchase extra insurance through their own insurance carrier for situations like this. As it does incur extra cost to the customer, most go away with it. Keep in mind Ebidtransport made every effort possible for this customer to recoup funds for the damages and is still in the process of doing so. [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:7/8/2014 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: went above and beyond
    Review:I originally went with a different transport broker that was recommended to me by a fellow car collector, but that broker wasn't very responsive. So, I went with eBid from when I had previously requested a quote on another car shipment. Danielle was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian Hansen
    Date:7/8/2014 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:I had my car transported from Florida to Pennsylvania, and i used these guys. I did not regret it. the driver and costumer service agent (Mike) were extremely nice and honest. my car was picked up and delivered earlier than expected. we' ll refer ... [ More ]
    Poster:GAELLE
    Date:7/7/2014 10:30:00 PM
    Subject: BEWARE OF HIDDEN COSTS AND FEES!!
    Review:I needed my truck to be shipped to my new place from Fayetteville, NC to Pflugerville, Texas. Kendra contacted me and made everything sound really good; however, she failed to mention that if I cancelled my order with ebid then I would be charged a $... [ More ]
    Response:This review could not be further from the truth. First, let me start by stating we DO NOT CHARGE UPFRONT FEES. As the customer was explained, the only way a cancellation fee would have been assessed would have been if she canceled within her 5 day window and even in those cases we hardly ever charge the customer. This a clear case of another broker bad mouthing a superior firm for their gain. we reached out to this customer to clear the air but made herself unavailable. Good luck in your future endeavors. [ view ]
    Poster:Charlon Gibbs
    Date:7/2/2014 6:17:00 PM
    Review:Auto transport can be a hassle. So many reviews and so many companies to sort out. EBid transport however put you at ease from beginning to end. Very prompt. Mike was the best and accommodating. He always picks up and there for you. I would use their... [ More ]
    Poster:Gautham
    Date:7/2/2014 9:02:00 AM
    Subject: review
    Review:I was interested in using this company based on reviews, especially their involvement with the military. I was also impressed by the professionalism and promptness of response on my initial contact with Joe. He was willing to work with me on my requ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the feedback. As you stated you were under a very tight window. we honored the dates of the scheduled pick up and price. We move hundreds of cars a month and we do work as a team to move them all. As you can see if one of our associates is tied up, we will have some one else step in and make sure the customer is satisfied at the end of the day. [ view ]
    Poster:D.F. L.
    Date:7/1/2014 10:22:00 AM
    Subject: Corvette Car Transport
    Review:My husband and I requested a transport from downstate Illinois to southern California. I was treated respectfully and honestly by the company at all times. Although our final price came in higher than originally quoted, we were happy to pay the pri... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen
    Date:6/26/2014 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: '53 Mercury
    Review:Thank you Mike DeAngel, Danielle K., Driver David- Our gratitude goes out to you for acknowledging the particulars we requested in order to successfully deliver a Dream Car from FL to an unsuspecting Anniv couple in CT! You provided accurate quote, ... [ More ]
    Poster:LeMay
    Date:6/25/2014 8:56:00 AM
    Review:Kendra at Ebid handled my move. I was a bit stressed, but my car finally made it. Luckily I had a vehicle to use during the transport. Thanks Kendra for all of your help. I forgot to mention that there were NO HIDDEN FEES like a lot of people told me... [ More ]
    Poster:Larie DouglasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: REVIEW
    Review:PICKUP WAS ON TIME, COMMUNICATION WAS EXCELLENT AT BOTH ENDS. WOULD DEFINITELY USE AGAIN/AND RECCOMEND TO OTHERS. [ View ]
    Poster:SANDY
    Date:6/24/2014 9:17:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer
    Review:Danielle was very helpful. She kept me informed through the whole process. She persistent on finding a driver for me considering the first company who claimed they were going to pick up my cars and didn't. I was use Ebid Transport again. [ View ]
    Poster:aishaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 4:59:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:I tried having my car shipped to me in California for over 2 weeks with another company. Nancy called me form Ebid to see if I was still in need of transporting my car. I called to other company and had them cancel my request, then I called Nancy bac... [ More ]
    Response:THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW FOR ANYONE NEEDING TO TRANSPORT CONTACT Chelsea @ 888-687-3243 EXT 304 [ view ]
    Poster:Melisa
    Date:6/19/2014 10:48:00 PM
    Subject: 65 Chevelle
    Review:Shipper did a very good job with a challenging load. I thought he went above and beyond to get the car out, loaded, and on to it's new home. I thought the price was reasonable. Pickup and delivery times were very good. I would use this shipper ag... [ More ]
    Poster:Automotive Services
    Date:6/18/2014 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Great job.
    Review:I talked with ebid transport rep Danielle on Saturday Jun 7th and she assured me that they will find someone to transport my cars and she got back to me same day that she had the driver for me. I really appreciate that you guys took care of scheduli... [ More ]
    Poster:Gurvinder Singh Basraa
    Date:6/17/2014 10:01:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service from eBidTransport's Danielle K.
    Review:When the shipper I had originally contracted (Door-to-Door) to transport my three cars from SC to MN failed to show up by the end of the window they had promised, and with my family scheduled to fly to our new home in another 36 hours, I was really i... [ More ]
    Poster:Lawrence Afrin
    Date:6/17/2014 12:23:00 AM
    Subject: Decent Service
    Review:I tried a few different contractors before going with ebid transport. The rest of them were TERRIBLE. ebid seemed decent over all. Got the car! [ View ]
    Response:THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW FOR ANYONE NEEDING TO TRANSPORT CONTACT MIKE @ 888-687-3243 EXT 303 [ view ]
    Poster:rhy thornton
    Date:6/16/2014 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: I will be back
    Review:I have never had a car shipped before, and was really at a loss as to what would happen and how it would happen. I contacted three or four transport companies, and eBidTransport was the first to get in touch with me, and came through with the lowe... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:6/13/2014 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: Ebid & Auto Transporter
    Review:My overall experience was great! but the thing that sticks out for me is that I was experiencing a family crisis and ebidtransport, particularly Jackie, was very sympathetic to my needs and was able to put my mind at ease, so that I could concentrate... [ More ]
    Poster:Vanessa P
    Date:6/13/2014 10:12:00 AM
    Subject: Doing it Right.
    Review:Danielle Kramer did it right the first time. After dealing with 2 other companies, I was lucky to find her and she delivered. She is outstanding! Would use again! [ View ]
    Poster:J. DeRossette
    Date:6/11/2014 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: ***extremely poor customer service***
    Review:I was given a quote and emailed an invoice with an amount due upon delivery. I was also told that the amount due upon delivery would need to be cashier's check or cash. I arranged for the cashier's check and mailed it to the delivery location. I g... [ More ]
    Response:You were given a quote. The total price was exactly the same from start to finish. We start off with our deposit of $195 and work on your file for your desired dates. To honor your desired dates we offered more money to the driver to meet your specifications...again for the same price you were quoted. in these cases other brokers would have made you pay the difference. We are not most brokers. Ebid transport actually took money from our deposit to give to the driver who was asking for more money to assure you did not have to pay one cent more. We apologize that you had to write another check to pay the driver. We know what a BIG inconvenience that must have been for you to do that . Have a nice day. [ view ]
    Poster:Robin
    Date:6/11/2014 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfaction
    Review:This transaction was handled professionally and personal at the same...Kendra was more than hopeful. The car was picked up early and delivered early. Highly satisfied [ View ]
    Poster:Esther Morris
    Date:6/10/2014 10:08:00 AM
    Subject: Trusted Transport Company for Moving Cars
    Review:I really have no problem in trusting eBid Transport in using their service to find right Transporter for transporting my Car again(if needed). I recommend eBid and I am very thankful to Daniel for helping me to sort out things at right time. It t... [ More ]
    Poster:Deepak Kosaraju
    Date:6/10/2014 12:51:00 AM
    Subject: Cross-Country Transport
    Review:My car was shipped from North Carolina to California and the process was very smooth. Leon was my driver and allowed me to pack my trunk and backseat with stuff which saved me a lot on shipping costs. My car make the cross-country trip just great wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy
    Date:6/9/2014 11:14:00 PM
    Subject: Moving 3 cars
    Review:They were very friendly and straightforward. Had no problems throughout the whole process. Would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jonathan
    Date:6/9/2014 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Experience Using eBidTransport
    Review:I am very satisfied with my overall experience using eBidTransport, and when in the market to ship my car will be using their service again. My representative Danielle was not only great about being upfront and informative about the process, but made... [ More ]
    Poster:Danielle