View 147,069 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,070th Review now!

Daily Direct LLC - HaulBikes.com

Phone Number:888-haul-bikes
Secondary Phone Number:414-464-7576
Website:http://www.haulbikes.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 4 Months. Since 5/1/2010 1:28:00 PM

Have your own experience with Daily Direct LLC - HaulBikes.com to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New
  • Subject:If I could rate them lower I would
    Review:My entire experience with haulbikes was a headache. Customer service was lousy. They did not send me a single update email on the status of my bike even though they claim they did. Even after numerous calls requesting exactly that. They also let my b... [ More ]
    Poster:Luke
    Date:10/17/2011 5:05:00 PM
    Subject:Lies and repeatelyd missed delivery dates
    Review:WOW - wish I had been aware of all the issues created by the incompetence and outright lies by HaulBikes.com representatives BEFORE signing a contract with them! My sad and frustrating experience is an EXACT duplicate of many others here - buy an... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary in Oregon
    Date:10/4/2011 2:09:00 PM
    Subject:Stay away, never use Daily Direct!
    Review:I have never been lied to so much by any company, ever! My dates keep getting pushed out, trucks leave, mine will be next in 10 days, no now 20 days, bike still not here, in fact has not left their warehouse! Been over three weeks, bike still at war... [ More ]
    Poster:Iain Rae
    Date:8/25/2011 12:31:00 PM
    Subject:customer service non-existent
    Review:I had to cancel my contract with Daily Direct after my schedlued pick up date was moved from the 12th to the 19th to the 29th- OR LATER. As previous consumers have stated, you have to contact them for any information regarding your shipment. THEY DO... [ More ]
    Poster:DL Carrington
    Date:8/20/2011 1:18:00 AM
    Subject:Great Service
    Review:My brother and I both used this company to ship our bikes for a trip along Route 66 in August of 2010. His went from Houston to Milwaukee and mine went from San Diego to Milwaukee. The service was excellent. Our bikes arrived in perfect condition. ... [ More ]
    Poster:unknown
    Date:7/19/2011 12:34:00 AM
    Subject:2009 Custom Chopper
    Review:Its Been 4 weeks and today they said my bike was leaving their Hub on the 15th wich is 8 more day.Then how long till it gets here? who knows.lies after lies.Thinkin about leavin and going to get it myself. [ View ]
    Poster:Jason