View 150,559 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,560th Review now!

View Budget Auto Shipping's New Profile

Budget Auto Shipping
555 NE 15 Street Ste 2T
Miami, FL 33132
Phone Number:1-888-301-4285
Website:http://www.budgetautoshipping.com/
Time On Site:6 Years, 7 Months. Since 3/5/2008

Budget Auto Shipping Americas favorite and most trusted auto shipping company offers nationwide and international shipping to most locations worldwide. Customers who use Budget Auto Shipping enjoy the benefits of saving money while Budget handles all the intrecit detailes of shipping.
Have your own experience with Budget Auto Shipping to share?

Budget Auto Shipping reports that they have an average of 3500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 28 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.80% of Budget Auto Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.20% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Budget Auto Shipping
    Subject: Much Mahalo
    Review:Had my car shipped through alex duran - to my brother in hawaii. picked up on time and delivered through matson directly to the port. very informative and walked me through the whole process Much mahalo to alex and budget auto shipping [ View ]
    Poster:Michael B
    Date:4/5/2013 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: ****STOLEN***
    Review:****** DON'T USE ******* STOLEN CAR ALERT I hired this company to transport my car from TN. To HAWAII . The driver picked up the car but never delivered it to Matson. In CA. ALEX and his company left me with no help at all to get my car back. ... [ More ]
    Response:We do not show any records for this person Tammy Brown we have tried to contact her but have had no success. We have tried to contest this review with Transport Reviews but to no avail. Even if this were our customer we would not have stole her car, we are a credible business with no intentions of doing harm to anyone. We only hope she would contact us so we can resolve this problem and have this negative review removed. I can only assume that this person is affiliated with a competitor out to demonize our company! [ view ]
    Poster:Tammy Brown
    Date:4/4/2013 4:17:00 PM
    Review:Budget Auto was good at scheduling, but do not allow them to use Xpress Auto to transport your car. Xpress Auto driver showed up late at 9 pm on last possible pickup day, and said he could not get truck to my house. I had to take car 3 miles to... [ More ]
    Poster:Bryan
    Date:3/22/2013 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Quick turnaround
    Review:Excellent service! I had a last minute delivery that needed to be done and this company helped me immediately. They provided pick up in 30 minutes and delivery within 1 day. [ View ]
    Poster:WAlter
    Date:3/15/2013 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipment From Hawaii
    Review:I have seen some negative reviews but I cannot imagine why. Alex responded very quickly to my request for a quote. We finalized the shipment quickly and his quote was the lowest that I received. The vehicle arrived on time and just as promised. Addit... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron K.
    Date:3/7/2013 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: Pickup Fiasco
    Review:I was told that they needed three days' notice to pick up the car, and placed my order with deposit three days ahead of when I needed pickup. The pickup day came and went, with no driver arriving. I had to hunt them down by phone and email to get a... [ More ]
    Response:We would like to apologize for this incident. We clearly state in all of our paperwork there is a 3-5 day window for pick-up and delivery and we do not guarantee pick up or delivery times. Fortunately for us these cases are rare as we ship hundreds of cars monthly. We hope to do our best so this will not happen again. [ view ]
    Poster:Denise Rivas
    Date:3/6/2013 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: The Benzito
    Review:Alex Duran is the Man! The competition ETA was 7 - 10 business days! Duran the Man delivered in 4 calander days! WOW! Excellent customer service, the company was flexible and worked with me on my situation - I highly recommend Alex Duran and Budg... [ More ]
    Poster:Edwin Romero
    Date:2/26/2013 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: Aloha
    Review:After many quotes and pondering, I handed the reigns to Alex Duran and he took them without hesitation. He was fast, efficient, and he gave me a rundown of how the process would go- and it went exactly as he said it would. I watched the progress o... [ More ]
    Poster:Cindy
    Date:2/8/2013 1:29:00 AM
    Subject: customer order / processing / follow up
    Review:This was the first time we had used an auto transport company, so we were not sure how the whole process worked. We went online and got 5 quotes. Budget Auto Shipping came in with the best price. Alex Duran at Budget Auto Shipping was quick to respo... [ More ]
    Poster:J. Schultz