View 159,574 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 159,575th Review now!

View Budget Auto Shipping's New Profile

Budget Auto Shipping
555 NE 15 Street Ste 2T
Miami, FL 33132
Phone Number:1-888-301-4285
Website:http://www.budgetautoshipping.com/
Time On Site:7 Years, 0 Months. Since 3/5/2008

Budget Auto Shipping Americas favorite and most trusted auto shipping company offers nationwide and international shipping to most locations worldwide. Customers who use Budget Auto Shipping enjoy the benefits of saving money while Budget handles all the intrecit detailes of shipping.
Have your own experience with Budget Auto Shipping to share?

Budget Auto Shipping reports that they have an average of 3500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 16 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.46% of Budget Auto Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.54% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Budget Auto Shipping
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:From the first contact, Gerson made me feel as though I was an important client, and that my truck would be treated with care. He stayed in contact with me at every step of the way, so that I was always informed. The driver subcontracted to delive... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Foster
    Date:5/2/2013 11:01:00 PM
    Subject: ABOVE AND BEYOND
    Review:Alex Duran and budget auto shipping went above and beyond my expectations. I want it to arrive in Honolulu and go pick up my car at the port on April 23rd, I told Alex he could pick up the car whenever he wanted as long as he could make this happen, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lissette Rodriguez
    Date:4/25/2013 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping
    Review:Car was delivered as expected and on time. The driver was experienced and was able to answer any questions I had. I have no complaints. [ View ]
    Poster:Anthony Bova
    Date:4/24/2013 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: Much Mahalo
    Review:Had my car shipped through alex duran - to my brother in hawaii. picked up on time and delivered through matson directly to the port. very informative and walked me through the whole process Much mahalo to alex and budget auto shipping [ View ]
    Poster:Michael B
    Date:4/5/2013 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: ****STOLEN***
    Review:****** DON'T USE ******* STOLEN CAR ALERT I hired this company to transport my car from TN. To HAWAII . The driver picked up the car but never delivered it to Matson. In CA. ALEX and his company left me with no help at all to get my car back. ... [ More ]
    Response:We do not show any records for this person Tammy Brown we have tried to contact her but have had no success. We have tried to contest this review with Transport Reviews but to no avail. Even if this were our customer we would not have stole her car, we are a credible business with no intentions of doing harm to anyone. We only hope she would contact us so we can resolve this problem and have this negative review removed. I can only assume that this person is affiliated with a competitor out to demonize our company! [ view ]
    Poster:Tammy Brown