View 152,550 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,551th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 2 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2069 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.81% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.19% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Estimate was too low
    Review:The original estimate was for $1750 and it ended up costing $2045. This resulted in a 14 day delay to find a transporter because I was holding out for the original estimate and had to eventually cave in to the increase. [ View ]
    Poster:GregThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 8:47:00 PM
    Subject: Worked just fine- very easy
    Review:My car was picked up only 3 days after the available date . Just as promised. Car arrived in perfect condition and on time . We are shipping our second car with this same company! Highly recommend. [ View ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Allison HurlockThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: DON'T waste your time researching carriers, I did it for you!!!CALL AMERIFREIGHT
    Review:David went above and beyond!! I was so nervous about shipping my son's vehicle completely across the country. He made the process go very smoothly from start to finish. Many other companies I called where the same people answering the phone for sev... [ More ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Amanda J.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Boat transport
    Review:The transport of my boat was satisfactory from start to finish. The destination was in a rural area and Lecia went the extra mile to find a carrier for my boat. I would definitely contact her again for any future transport needs. [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Tyler H.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Decent Experience
    Review:I can honestly say that I had a decent experience with this company. David was very helpful and I was able to contact him at anytime. My car was picked up within the time frame that I wanted and reached the destination without damage. I was only disa... [ More ]
    Poster:JamishaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 5:05:00 PM
    Subject: Happy customer
    Review:We were very happy with the service, the arrangement was really quick. The representative (Lecia) was very helpful, the driver was on time both to pick up and drop off. We are very pleased and will recommend anyone who needs their services. [ View ]
    Poster:BruceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 4:07:00 PM
    Review:Had car transported from New Jersey to California. Service was excellent. They worked with me on pick up time as well as drop off time. Quote was honest and reliable. They found a carrier within a day or two. Carrier was reliable and worked on m... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Steve SinfieldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: NJ to FL Car Move
    Review:The car was scheduled and the pick up date was well within reason and the follow up from Amerifreight to make sure all was in order was very good. The car arrived looking just like it did when it left and the driver was very friendly and courteous. ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:WylieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - AND NOW I KNOW WHY!!
    Review:Shipping my college-age son's car from Connecticut to Utah was a wonderful, worry-free experience with AmeriFrieght. The company was highly recommended to us by a friend who had shipped a car with them, and now I know why! My customer service rep, ... [ More ]
    Poster:NancyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and Flexible Coordination
    Review:My agent at AmeriFreight, Graham, was very helpful and professional throughout the evolution of finding a carrier and getting my vehicle picked up. With only a few days between trips I had to take, my vehicle 's availability for pick-up was limited. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim FallsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Who are you going to call to move your $100,000 classic car?
    Review:WOW! I am extremely pleased with AmeriFreight and the delivery service provided by Taylored Lanes Transport. I found my perfect car, a 2013 Subaru Tribeca, but unfortunately it was in Sioux Falls, SD and I live in the Tampa Bay area of Florida.... [ More ]
    Poster:David ParsonsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: Great shipper and Customer Service
    Review:Lecia was excellent. After confirming the quote she arranged a truck so fast the seller of my car I was having ship it to me couldn't meet that quickly. Lecia quickly adjusted and arranged another carrier the next day. All communication was very f... [ More ]
    Poster:DionThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: First Time Moving a Car & Amerifreight Made It Easy
    Review:In our first experience transporting a vehicle, Amerifreight made the entire process as understandable and turnkey as possible. The process used to identify a carrier was well explained and our initial quote was reasonable - and did not change though... [ More ]
    Poster:Elise JThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 7:30:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping a car from Washington State to Florida
    Review: Our experience with AmeriFreight was excellent. They found us an excellent shippiong company i Spokane, Washington. They gave us the phone number so we could speak with the shipper direct. The car was sent out the day that they promised and d... [ More ]
    Poster:Joan McWilliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 12:28:00 AM
    Subject: A great experience!
    Review:Brett was a reliable communicator whenever I had a question. He was respectful and professional. The Carrier was ATGT transportation, Hank the transporter, was also professsional and reliable, I felt secure transporting my car after meeting him and ... [ More ]
    Poster:AngelaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2014 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: New Jersey to Hollywood, 6 days issues
    Review:I contacted AmeriFreight and spoke to Lecia. She explained the broker policy and found a carrier on the first day. My contract was explained and emailed that day. My SUV was picked up by GroundForceOne, the following day. It was delivered in 6 days. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2014 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: Short and sweet with Amerifreight
    Review:Planning my move across the country from Michigan to California, I had no intention of driving my car myself. A friend recommended Amerifreight, and I'm glad she did. I had no trouble getting in contact with David, who promptly returned my call after... [ More ]
    Poster:CrystalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2014 3:51:00 PM
    Review:My first contact at Amerifreight was with Lecia. I had done an on-line search when my sister-in-law decided to give her car to my grandson. I was looking for rates to determine whether we would have him fly from Arizona to Atlanta to pick up the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joan PetrelliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2014 1:40:00 PM
    Date:9/22/2014 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: challenges
    Review:Getting a non operative vehicle form Long Island to Memphis is difficult....if not to say almost impossible but Lecia managed to get it done and provided excellent service in doing so [ View ]
    Poster:lexThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2014 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: Quick, easy and affordable....
    Review:I called Graham at AmeriFreight and received a quote to ship a sedan from New Jersey to Washington State. After shopping around I chose AmeriFreight because they had the most competitive rate and I was actually able to speak to someone on the phone. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Will
    Date:9/22/2014 9:27:00 AM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT CAR SHIPPING
    Review:The agent talked me into a upgraded service that costed more (with this company the quote was actually more expensive than other quotes I got), so that the car can be picked up within 5 days and delivered at a specific date. I needed to ship the car ... [ More ]
    Poster:AlanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2014 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Amerifreight is a very responsive company. I received numerous calls and emails on the status of my vehicle, and the vehicle was delivered on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Kim CobbThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/21/2014 11:19:00 PM
    Subject: arrived safely
    Review:Car arrived safely in efficient manner. Only issue was the transport company couldn't seem to get phone contact right. Not sure whose fault it was. [ View ]
    Poster:Linda PrangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/21/2014 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifrieght
    Review:My daughter was moving from Chicago to LA, but her car was in Memphis and needed to be in LA in 7-10 days. Contracted Amerifreight based on BBB rating and other customer reviews. I received a quick quote based on my timing needs. After deciding to u... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:9/21/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFrieght and Speedtow LLC
    Review:Brett at Amerifreight was the broker agent and he competently addressed all our questions throughout the process. He was accessible by phone – when not he quickly returned messages. The actual transporter – Speedtow LLC in Rockville MD ... [ More ]
    Poster:Glen D
    Date:9/20/2014 9:32:00 AM
    Subject: Happy with Service
    Review:Graham was very helpful. The pickup took longer than I expected but the delivery of the car came a day early, which was greatly appreciated. [ View ]
    Poster:RG in VaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/20/2014 7:44:00 AM
    Subject: comoforting company, I would use again!
    Review:I was extremely skeptical having not ever shipped a car and hearing horror stories. I went through a broker just to be safe and am honestly happy I did. Next time I'll know to go straight to the company, but AmeriFreight and Graham were great. Found ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrea
    Date:9/19/2014 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Lets face it! There are TONS of options out there to choose from, but i chose the best one! It was fast! Easy! And the best price I was given. I'm glad i chose to go with them.... I would definitely recommend to anyone moving to a different state &am... [ More ]
    Poster:Ileana toboThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great service and on-time Delivery!!!
    Review:I was in a rush to have my car shipped from LA to Boston as my flight was already in 4 days. I called AmeriFreight and they were able to have my car picked up within 2 days which was perfect. I was informed that my car will arrive in Boston in 7 days... [ More ]
    Poster:ChristianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2014 10:46:00 AM
    Subject: Everything went well
    Review:This is the first time I have shipped a car and it went very smooth. The driver for the carrier was a very nice guy and everything went off without any problems. [ View ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited [ view ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2014 9:29:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Amerifreight was unable to find a transporter to move my car at their quoted price of $595 in a timely manner, but once I agreed to a higher price ($895) they found one quickly. Their $250 deposit (and I assume this is their cut) was a bit on the hi... [ More ]
    Poster:jmpullaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2014 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: First Class Vehicle Shipping
    Review:The process of shipping our 4Runner was great. I really appreciated how easy it was to call Lecia, who was our point of contact, with questions. I had a direct line to her office, and she responded to calls or email very quickly. Our vehicle was pick... [ More ]
    Poster:JillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2014 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: college car transport
    Review:The company did a good job describing the process of having a car transported. They got me in contact with a transportation company by the time I said the car was available. The timing of the contact of was great and the carrier selected was very nic... [ More ]
    Poster:Jorge Garcia This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2014 12:49:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight made car shipping easy
    Review:I was hesitant about shipping a car cross country, there is so much that could go wrong. I went with AmeriFreight because they had mostly positive reviews, and I am glad I did. One phone call and they did the rest, they made the whole process simpl... [ More ]
    Poster:Andre This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2014 11:26:00 AM
    Subject: Transport car across states
    Review:We have our car transported from California to Kansas. We had very good experience with the whole process including frequent phone calls when picking/loading and arriving. It was pretty easy on our part. AmeriFreight was actually recommended to us ... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel Chang
    Date:9/18/2014 10:53:00 AM
    Review:After reading reviews of other transport companies, I decided to go with AmeriFreight. David kept in contact with me throughout the process, and gave me a really great quote to transport my passat from Houston to LosAngeles. After paying my deposit, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mischa B
    Date:9/18/2014 4:10:00 AM
    Subject: Repeat Customer - Friendly & Prompt Service
    Review:This was my second time using AmeriFreight. I am as pleased this time around as I was the first time. Why did I choose them again? Well, they have the best reviews, and I felt confident knowing they are accredited by the BBB. From beginning to end, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jyoti
    Date:9/17/2014 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: Illinois to California
    Review:I set a pickup with AmeriFreight. The carrier picked up the car on time and delivered on time. It good experience and I would recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:JasonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Car review
    Review:It was alright. I thought things with this company worked a little different than they did but the end result was fine. I did get my car later than was told, but I received it in great condition. [ View ]
    Poster:CaitlinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping off to Boston
    Review:Moving across the country can be stressful enough, luckily Ali Miller and AmeriFreight were able to take a huge piece of that process off of my plate. I had done my due diligence and called around to other companies, and in the end, I am so glad that... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie W
    Date:9/17/2014 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Best customer service EVER!!!!
    Review:Lecia was amazing from the second she took my call. I have never shipped a car before, so I was completely clueless about the whole process. She was so informative. She answered all my questions before I even had time to ask them. The rates were so c... [ More ]
    Poster:Andi
    Date:9/17/2014 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered on time, price increased due to carrier negotiation
    Review:I worked with Brett From Amerifreight to find a carrier and deliver my car from OH to MA. Original quoted price was $595 total for transport. $250 of the fee was for Amerifreight, the broker, to find a carrier. He was not able to find a carrier to... [ More ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service
    Review:I honestly was very satisfied with Amerifreight's customer service. They were to the point and honest about everything. The driver who transported our vehicle was awesome too. He was on time and was very honest. The vehicle was received in excellent ... [ More ]
    Poster:SirenaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 10:41:00 PM
    Subject: Good job, will use again
    Review:Everything went smoothly - I shipped my car from Maine to California for school. The price was very reasonable, and my car arrived in good condition, just very dirty (on the outside) which is to be expected. Was kinda complicated dropping the car off... [ More ]
    Poster:PaulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: second time using amerifreight
    Review:i was happy last time so i used them again. grahm is the man. i dont have to ship cars all that often but when i do i will continue to use amerifreight. low price, yea, but excelent service is whats important. they come through on both fronts. t... [ More ]
    Poster:b manleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: Carrier was great, Agent not so great
    Review:This was my first time using Amerifreight but 2nd time getting my car shipped. Amerifreight offered the best rate compared to other carriers and I was really impressed with the reviews they received which is why I went ahead and used them. The agen... [ More ]
    Response:We are disappointed with the level of dissatisfaction this customer experienced from the lack of timely responses from her shipping agent, but we are glad that everything else went well with the shipment. [ view ]
    Poster:JulieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Vt. to Ca. Transport of 40 yr.old Lg. Car
    Review:I had shopped around and spoken with many companies trying to find a good rate and at the same time looking for that company that was knowledgeable and discerning about who they contract with. Since this was a coast to coast transport and during th... [ More ]
    Poster:GordonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Shipping
    Review:Great service! Pick up was on time and delivered to a difficult area in California that other companies were not able to delivery to. Car was also delivered before the estimated delivery date. Extremely happy client and asked to ship another car wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Rachel This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer support
    Review:Original truck broke down and could not pick up my vehicle on time; however, another carrier was available the following week. The transport company did not deliver my vehicle because they could not drive their truck into NY. Poor planning on their p... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 3:08:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75