View 150,606 Reviews on 3,557 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,607th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2147 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.52% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.48% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:My experience with Amerifright was excellent. I felt like I was in good hands with my representative Allie, as she was diligent and informative. The company was excellent in coordination the carrier for transport of my automobile. The car arrived ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited [ view ]
    Poster:Debra LudwigThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable Car Transport
    Review:Would definitely recommend this company. Pickup and delivery as promised. Ali was terrific and driver as well. [ View ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Tom RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 9:23:00 AM
    Subject: AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle. I was unsure and nervous about the whole process. I dealt with Ali and she made me feel at ease. Ali answered all the questions I had and was very easy to get in contact with when I had another. At one point... [ More ]
    Poster:JamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2014 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Agents are great and patient. She helped me to ship my car successfully, an being very patient with my shipment since it was my first time doing a car shipping. I will use this shipment method again, while the price is a little bit high, but good s... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Kaimin Hu
    Date:9/8/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Overall good job
    Review:Although I wasn't crazy about the process by which the initial quote for the shipping was given to me, overall I felt this company did a very good job. Initially, I was given a quote, but it turns out that the quote wasn't very realistic and I ended ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary McNeillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2014 5:04:00 PM
    Review:Amerifreight was excellent in coordinating the carrier for transporting my vehicle. They communicated very well on the process. Our car was delivered in excellent condition within four days of pick-up. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill Bade
    Date:9/8/2014 12:18:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipped from SC to CO
    Review:Everything was great, except that I was quoted an 'economy rate', to find out two days before car had to be shipped that 'the market' isn't supporting the economy rate and that the charge would be $200 more dollars. When I placed the order, I just d... [ More ]
    Poster:CharlesCThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2014 9:40:00 AM
    Subject: Recommend
    Review:My experience with Amerifreight was very good and I would use them again in brokering a deal with a shipper. [ View ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Reed ThomasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2014 2:15:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight, Ali Miller and Semper Fi are Awesome!
    Review:Ali was a pleasure to work with and promptly arranged for a very professional and reliable carrier (Semper Fi) to transport my Jeep within 12 hours of placing my order. My Jeep was picked up in Virginia within 2 days and delivered in California 8 da... [ More ]
    Poster:MannyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/7/2014 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: Form NJ to CA
    Review:Customer service was great, kept me updated throughout the shipment. Car was picked up on time, nothing was damaged or stolen. Car arrived one day earlier than promised and was delivered in perfect condition. Would definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:SaadThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/7/2014 4:53:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfactory
    Review:Overall, pretty good service - I asked for pickup on the 27th, was told that the pickup would occur between the 27th-29th, and rolled the dice. Didn't get lucky. But my car came early to OKC and had no damage. Many props to my driver Jerry from BLT. ... [ More ]
    Poster:PrithviThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2014 10:44:00 PM
    Subject: The car got moved as planned
    Review:Car was in Salt Lake City, needed to be shipped to Texas. Amerifreight arranged for Cowboy Transport to do the job. Pick up in SLC was originally planned for the morning but ended up about 5:00 p.m., which was ok for me. Had to scout out meeting p... [ More ]
    Poster:DanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2014 7:16:00 AM
    Subject: it works exact the way it should
    Review:moving cars is not the easiest thing to do and it was my first experience, but I am happy that AmeriFreight was 100% as they advertised, everything was smooth, no hidden cost, delivery was on-time and the driver gave us heads up so we could plan our ... [ More ]
    Poster:JayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2014 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Broker Experience
    Review:Got a quote online and received a quote promptly over email. The email was worded very courteously and sounded professional, not obnoxious as some other companies out there. Was provided a simple breakdown of the costs and deposits and Lecia was very... [ More ]
    Poster:GabrielThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Transporter
    Review:I want to say that AmeriFreight was great at customer service and keeping us informed at all times of the transport process. From initial contact and quote right thru issues we had with the carrier. There was never a point that I lost confidence i... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve and Lisa Ghormley
    Date:9/5/2014 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Mission accomplished
    Review:Mr. David Littles was courteous at all times and helpful in working out the details of shipping a car for us across the country. It arrived earlier than expected. The only hitch was needing to increase the cost at the end of two weeks an additional... [ More ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:ColleenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2014 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:Amerifreight and driver Ramo transported my beetle convertible cross country, from NoVA to NoCA. Car was picked up and delivered on time with progress reports provided during transit. This is second time I have shipped my vehicle cross country, but... [ More ]
    Poster:Road WarriorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2014 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:This was an excellent experience. Ali Miller, our contact person was extremely knowledgeable. Excellent service. My car arrived on time and in perfect condtion. [ View ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0670 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:shubaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2014 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: Got it done...oh what a relief it is....
    Review:From start to finish the transport of my kids car to him at college on the other side of the country was simple. From the quote, to the pick-up, to the delivery to my son it was pain free. Thanks AmeriFreight! Steve [ View ]
    Poster:steveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2014 1:36:00 PM
    Review:Ali was very responsive and communicative about the entire shipping process. I've used AmeriFreight twice now, and will always come to them first when shipping a vehicle. Both for going East across the country and going west, they have good rates a... [ More ]
    Poster:Miles B
    Date:9/5/2014 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: Review on AmeriFreight
    Review:My representative and contact point with Amerifreight was Ali Miller and she was excellent! She was easy to get in contact with and quick to reply to my phone calls. Very pleasant and friendly woman. I would definitely use her services again. One ... [ More ]
    Poster:MarissaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2014 9:57:00 AM
    Subject: Graham
    Review:excellent customer service from Graham he was knowledgeable and responded timely I would use this company again for car transport if needed. [ View ]
    Poster:CW
    Date:9/5/2014 7:54:00 AM
    Subject: great customer service
    Review:AmeriFreight was on top of things right from the beginning. As soon as I put in my request for service I received an email stating they were working on my order. It did not take long for a representative to call me back to confirm my request and b... [ More ]
    Poster:Erica JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2014
    Subject: good
    Review:everything is good except it was a little late pick up, but it's ok because I lived in such hard area to reach haha [ View ]
    Poster:YelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 11:22:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:The experience was very good. Even though they attempted delivery a day earlier than when I was to arrive the shipping company was very flexible and I was able to pick up the car on Labor day. [ View ]
    Poster:Walter ChesterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: my first time shipping, good and bad
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car. I was very leary of the whole process. By using Amerifreight, I felt a little more comfortable shipping. Being in a rush to move, sell a house, ship a car and travel across country, using Amerifreight appeare... [ More ]
    Poster:j grovesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: CAR TRANSPORT PHX/CHI
    Review:GREAT JOB. CAR WAS PICKED-UP AND DELIVERED EARLY. BE CAREFUL THEY WILL QUOTE YOU A PRICE THEN SUGGEST THAT THE CARRIER COMPANY WANTS MORE MONEY TO MEET YOUR PICK-UP TIME FRAME. IT THEN BECOMES A NEGOTIATION TO SEE HOW MUCH MORE YOU WILL PAY FOR A PAR... [ More ]
    Poster:Rance J PowersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 7:43:00 PM
    Review:I used AmeriFreight once in the past for cross-country transporting of my vehicle, and was very satisfied with their service. Because of that positive experience, I turned to AmeriFreight again. I also was pleased with the service provided by Ameri... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 6:47:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Steady Wins Big
    Review:AmeriFreight demonstrated how important it is to be consistent and steady in offering transport services, not over-promising, and getting the job done faster than anyone else at a lower cost. When I first called AmeriFreight, they were not the che... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken L.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Review
    Review:The move was overall a good experience. I don't like being FORCED to give a review....or pay a $50 penalty! Amerifreight was very professional.... as well as the carrier.(Triple S Carriers) I would use them again.....but barter off doing the review u... [ More ]
    Poster:D KilgoreThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Review
    Date:9/4/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Two sweet guys and a day early.
    Review:It's always iffy and nerve wracking making a long distance move. Fortunately, I have done the move from California to NJ, and then back again before. I knew what to look for and what to ask for. This time, I called a couple of brokers instead of do... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura CrockettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Why choose any company other than AmeriFreight???
    Review:Hi, We moved from CO to TX and I used AmeriFreight to transport my car and it was a very smooth and stress-free experience. Ali Miller was very courteous and very prompt in replying to all my queries. The car was picked up on time in CO and... [ More ]
    Poster:Ramesh
    Date:9/4/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: Don't believe any of the 5 stars
    Review:I was like you, first picked-up this 5-star vehicle transporter and get a $1495 quote. This quote tells me pick-up within 7 days and 7 to 10 days for the delivery. I was also told that I can put personal items in the vehicle as long as driver can see... [ More ]
    Response:Auto transporters by law are not supposed to have personal items shipped in a vehicle. They are licensed and insured to transport vehicles. Home movers are licensed and insured to ship personal items. Sometimes carriers would allow up to a total of 100 lbs. inside a vehicle but it will not be insured. This vehicle had over 300 lbs of personal items placed in it. AmeriFreight never promises a customer that they can have goods shipped in a vehicle. In this instance there were two parties involved in this shipment process and there seems to have been some miscommunication on allowing personal items placed inside the vehicle. The economy saver rate does not guarantee a pickup time but an estimate on when we can expect a pickup. If that does not happen, we will then start negotiating with carriers for a rate at which it will move, still trying to keep it below the current retail rate. We always promise customers we will negotiate the best possible rate for shipping a vehicle. That is governed by current supply and demand. Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:WJThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 11:17:00 AM
    Subject: avoid getting groped by the TSA
    Review:I considered the cost/ benefit of having my rear ended car repaired where it was at and then going after it or having it shipped home and fixed. You would have to wait for it to be repaired, take State Farm's word the repair would be OK and the car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian TaylorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 8:44:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:I received awesome customer service from Ali Miller for the duration of the time I was working with AmeriFreight. She called to check in before, during, and after delivery, and also helped to ease my anxieties about shipping my car for the first time... [ More ]
    Poster:K CooperThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: Dishonest Business Practice
    Review:I will start by saying that my experience makes me NEVER want to ship a vehicle again. The entire transaction can be categorized as dishonest and misleading. I was moving from Vermont to Oregon and needed my car transported. I found AmeriFreight ... [ More ]
    Response:It is very unfortunate that we have not been able to meet our customers expectations and the measure of frustration that he has experienced. The issues listed are very valid complaints and we certainly have to take steps to see that we try avoid this from happening again. It is often not always totally black and white in this industry and sometimes it is difficult to get it right all the time. Hopefully we can change this customers mind by offering him much better service and a substantial discount if he does change his mind to ship his vehicle again. Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:RossThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2014 11:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great company, extremely helpful
    Review:This was our first experience with shipping a car and I had no idea as to how the process worked. Graham was extremely helpful explaining the process and different options for shipping the car. He was able to schedule the pick up the day after the ... [ More ]
    Poster:CecileThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2014 10:44:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport From Georgia to Oregon
    Review:Graham at Amerifreight was very professional, prompt in his contact with us and worked hard to execute a competitive price for our shipping order. All estimates for pickup and delivery times were met and we were quite please with our overall experien... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff HannaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2014 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Excellent service.....very professional and on time. I was contacted with the pick date within 2 days of scheduling the service and 4 days later the vehicle was delivered. The driver was also very friendly and available to provide feedback on his loc... [ More ]
    Poster:Manny
    Date:9/3/2014 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: No Stress with AmeriFreight in the ladder of details of a cross country move!
    Review:I arranged the details of my car transport with Lecia from AmeriFreight. She was outstanding with her service and eager to have my business. She took time to understand my timelime and need to have my car in Portland within a reasonable timeframe. ... [ More ]
    Poster:MikhailaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2014 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: Good reliable transport
    Review:AmeriFreight was better than other companies I contacted regarding communication and really working for me. They also helped me in an odd situation with pickup which I appreciated. The transportation time was very fast. The only complaint was tha... [ More ]
    Poster:CLLThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2014 5:16:00 PM
    Review:Pick up and delivery was on time. The carrier (Dana Auto Transport) kept in constant contact with me regarding the place and time of pick up and delivery. Very pleasant and knowledgeable driver. Car was delivered in perfect condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:9/3/2014 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Surgical Precision
    Review:I was short on time and needed to ship two cars to two opposite coasts. The estimates that I was given were extremely accurate and allowed me to have my cars go to their respective locations very rapidly. The drivers were able to pick up my cars pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Dr. Howell
    Date:9/3/2014 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Surgical Precision
    Poster:Dr. Howell
    Date:9/3/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight auto transport
    Review:If you are on the internet searching for a company to transport your vehicle , you are lucky because you are still in the "a's" and you don't need to click anywhere else . This is my second time around with AmeriFreight . I couldn't find a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Edverda Francis
    Date:9/3/2014 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: midnight pick up
    Review:Graham was very upfront about the whole process. From explaining how the bid is contracted to adjusting the quote for best acceptance. The driver that was contracted called me as soon as the bid was accepted (guery from D&V). He was also very tra... [ More ]
    Poster:JeannetteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2014 10:22:00 AM
    Subject: Practically held my hand through the whole process
    Review:I had never shipped a car before and I had no idea what I was doing. The people at AmeriFreight explained the process, took my info and that was all I had to do. The car as picked up right in the middle of my window and the final price was very close... [ More ]
    Poster:SallyB
    Date:9/2/2014 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: Good enough
    Review:Using Amerifreight was overall a positive experience, particularly because of the price they secured for my transit, however I had some difficulty receiving my car. My vehicle came 5 days prior to the agreed upon date, when I was out of town, AND th... [ More ]
    Poster:AndrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Takes the Fright Out of Auto Transport
    Review:We were overnighting in Savannah GA on our way to Tampa for a family reunion. But on our way to the hotel a woman texting didn't notice traffic had stopped for an ambulance and rear-ended us making us the middle of a 3 car sandwich. It took a month t... [ More ]
    Poster:Charlie RussellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 8:11:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74