View 167,393 Reviews on 3,787 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,394th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:877-719-0916 Real discount rates
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 11 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. AmeriFreight is a leader in the auto transportation industry and to get there we listened to our customers by the feedback we received from their reviews. Reviews play an extremely important part in helping us to improve our customer service and inform consumers on customer responses to our services. We understand that it takes time and effort to do a review and many customers by nature do not generally leave reviews unless they have really had a bad experience with a company. But we also want to know and let others know if our customers had a positive experience. For that reason we use incentives to prompt our customers to leave us reviews to compensate for their time and effort. To make sure customers do not feel any way obliged to leave only good reviews, we explicitly stress in all our communications to our customers that we compensate for any review, good or bad. For those who have read about government action against AmeriFreight this is our response: As of October 8, 2014, to be in compliance with FTC requirements, we have posted our policy on reviews on our website for general information to the consumer. We have never before intentionally tried to hide or misrepresent the fact that we compensated for reviews. With this message we will now provide evidence to the fact that there may be a material connection between AmeriFreight and customers who have posted online reviews. We have compensated for reviews in the past and will again be compensating or offer incentives to our customers for good or bad reviews. Should there be any questions or concerns about our review program, please feel free to contact us.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1523 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 13.85% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 86.15% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: AmeriFreight - you can trust them
    Review:AmeriFreight had a good customer service and they found me good carrier. Price was little high than expected. [ View ]
    Poster:TejaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2015 4:26:00 AM
    Subject: VW Delivery
    Review:I was initially quoted a price quite a bit lower than the actual one, and I was initially dismayed when told the price needs to be "more aggressive". Still, the driver was good to work with and communicated very well. I was out-of-town at... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe H.
    Date:5/7/2015 1:34:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping my Benz
    Review:Very Professional. Prompt service. Worked with schedule and availability of all parties involved. Carrier also very professional and delivered car on time. Very fast service and above expectations. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated [ view ]
    Poster:Alfonso GarciaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/6/2015 10:07:00 PM
    Subject: Good company
    Review:Dealing with Josh and Amerifreight was easy and simple. Car was dirty upon arrival, but had just been taken 3000 mikes cross country on an open truck. Some advice- if you have a toll transponder... Remove it before shipping your car. I forgot ... [ More ]
    Poster:Will
    Date:5/6/2015 9:50:00 PM
    Subject: shipping went
    Review:I was a little worried since I was shipping a 40k sports car, overall shipping went well with no damage what so ever. I will use again. [ View ]
    Poster:patrick
    Date:5/6/2015 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience using Amerifreight
    Review:I used Amerifreight to find transport for getting my son's car from Virginia to Montana. I had never gone through this process before, so I did a lot of research and checked reviews before deciding on Amerifreight. Ken was my contact person. He wa... [ More ]
    Response: Call Ken 678-608-0566 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated [ view ]
    Poster:Sharla Smith
    Date:5/6/2015 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping review
    Review:Good service and on time. Lecia was friendly and knowledgeable. She was also readily available and prompt with responses. [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated [ view ]
    Poster:KJW
    Date:5/6/2015 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Worked overtime to deliver on time.
    Review:Amerifreight quickly identified an approved carrier and pick-up occurred the next day. Pick-up was on time and the driver was very efficient, communicative and pleasant. Vehicle was delivered on the date promised even though the driver had to put in ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ken 678-608-0566 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated [ view ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:5/6/2015 1:40:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome experience with amerifreight
    Review:My experience from start to finish was awesome. Alli was personable, friendly, knowledgeable and patient from start to finish. She made me feel comfortable with the decision to ship my car. If I ever need my vehicle shipped again I will certainly use... [ More ]
    Date:5/5/2015 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:Ali was great. She got me the best price that I could find. She was very knowledgeable, kept me informed throughout the process. The vehicle arrived unharmed, which was most important. I would definitely use AmeriFreight again and recommend them to a... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:5/5/2015 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Shipping Experience
    Review:I came across AmeriFreight while looking for companies to help me transport my vehicle from CA to FL and I am so happy I chose them! My agent, Ali Miller, was incredibly helpful in answering any and all questions I had with patience and kindness. She... [ More ]
    Poster:Carolina
    Date:5/5/2015 9:50:00 PM
    Subject: Second Time
    Review:This was my second time with Amerifreight transporting my vehicle coast-to-coast. This time Leica got me a really good quote and was quick to get back to me about estimates and quotes. While the first quote did not work out because pick up time was... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated [ view ]
    Poster:Kyu
    Date:5/5/2015 9:49:00 PM
    Subject: VA to CA
    Review:Excellent customer service. It took a couple of weeks for them to find a carrier after I received my original quote, but that's because it was March and not many carriers were making cross country trips at that time. AmeriFreight was very good about ... [ More ]
    Poster:Leah
    Date:5/5/2015 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:AmeriFreight not only posted the listing but also called numerous people trying to place the load. Once we decided to increase the amount we were willing to pay, they called everyone again, then reduced their fee to increase the amount to the transpo... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Lancaster
    Date:5/5/2015 4:18:00 PM
    Review:I received excellent customer service from the moment that I first contacted Ali for a quote. I placed the order a few weeks out and every few days I would receive a call from Ali to let me know where things stood and to see if I had any questions. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Kim P
    Date:5/5/2015 11:23:00 AM
    Subject: SUPERIOR AND AMAZING SERVICE
    Review:I was having trouble finding a carrier to ship a car from South Dakota to Louisina and was calling carriers listed on the internet that I found by googling around and they were all so incompetent and expensive and charging huge amounts because my rou... [ More ]
    Poster:Meagan
    Date:5/4/2015 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: WA to TX
    Review:Overall good experience with AmeriFreight and the speicific carrier that moved my auto. Great rapport with the owner/driver at pick up and they were accomodating to hold my vehicle until I arrived at my destination. They were able to deliver my veh... [ More ]
    Poster:Russ
    Date:5/4/2015 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience with AmeriFreight
    Review:I had a good experience with AmeriFreight, I would use them again and recommend them to friends and colleagues. [ View ]
    Date:5/3/2015 2:56:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience with AmeriFreight
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated [ view ]
    Date:5/3/2015 2:56:00 AM
    Subject: I would use the again
    Review:Easy, Easy, Easy. Josh kept me informed during the whole process. Dan the driver did a great job during delivery. My truck was in a open bed, it got a few surface tree scratches from the drive. When Dan saw them, he whipped out is scratch cleaner and... [ More ]
    Poster:Tanya
    Date:5/2/2015 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Ship car from CA to FL
    Review:I contacted several brokers before selecting AmeriFreight. My primary reason for selecting AmeriFreight was my impression that Ali Miller was very knowledge and took the time to answer all my questions. I was on a short timetable and needed a confirm... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:4/30/2015 3:51:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Amerifreight
    Review:Did much research based on rating from Transport Reviews before selecting Amerifreight, and requested Ali Miller due to the high number of excellent customer service related reviews. Very glad I did. She was in continual contact with me whenever I ... [ More ]
    Poster:R ONeil
    Date:4/29/2015 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: My car arrived in one piece!
    Review:I am 100% satisfied with the driver that Amerifreight found for my vehicle. I was very hesitant in my search for an auto shipper, thinking every company would be a scam and I would never see my car again. I'm happy my car arrived safely and the drive... [ More ]
    Poster:Danyelle C
    Date:4/29/2015 12:11:00 AM
    Subject: broker?
    Review:Paid a little extra, but got vehicle delivered quickly, which in the end was the most important part. I did not like the fact that I paid American Freight, who in turn hired another broker, who hired the trucking company. (I could of done that) ... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:4/28/2015 11:30:00 PM
    Subject: new york to colorado transport
    Review:My dad's used car was transported and everything went smoothly. The only issue is that the large semi can't make it down many residential streets. Be prepared to drop the car off on a larger street and pickup as well. I'm sure this is true with an... [ More ]
    Poster:M Hirschey
    Date:4/28/2015 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight from Florida to California
    Review:Customer service was excellent, but the quote I received was not what was told closer to shipping dates. Quoted at $850 and received bid at $1150 and accepted due to time constraints of move. Ali was helpful and always checked along to way to make su... [ More ]
    Poster:tristan
    Date:4/28/2015 2:40:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied overall. Just had one issue
    Review:Lecia with AmeriFreight was great! Very helpful and flexible with my situation. If this review was based on AmeriFreight alone they'd get the full 5 stars. My only issue with the whole thing was when I got setup with ADG Transportation. The first guy... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ [ view ]
    Poster:Todd
    Date:4/26/2015 3:37:00 AM
    Subject: Va to Tx
    Review:This was my first time using a state side car transport, and the service I received was great. My vehicle was picked up and delivered one day before the projected schedule delivery date. The only issues I had was the changing of the original quoted ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mac
    Date:4/25/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent communication and follow-up
    Review:From beginning to end, the service and communication was top notch. I felt unsure about the experience going into it. Every person involved, from the agent to dispatcher to the driver were very polite and respectful. They answered any question I h... [ More ]
    Poster:Tal
    Date:4/25/2015 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: my rating
    Review:I have used other transport companies and this one was the best. It cost more than originally quoted but my car arrived on time and in excellent condition. Graham was very helpful and alway polite. [ View ]
    Poster:Karen Reece
    Date:4/25/2015 12:02:00 PM
    Review:I moved from Michigan to California, I had to coordinate a ton of things for this and most of them were extremely stressful and the companies I had to work with were sometimes deceptive and uncommunicative. Amerhifreight was by far the easiest pa... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:4/24/2015 10:57:00 PM
    Subject: Just OK...
    Review:This wasn't is first time transporting a car but after reading reviews about this company and them coming back with one of the lowest bids, I decided to give them a try. They were honest and said the rate was low and there was a possibility that we ... [ More ]
    Poster:Liem
    Date:4/24/2015 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: 1501504608 transport
    Review:Was told originally $1295 and 1 to 5 day wait for pickup. Turned into week and a half when I called them to see what was going on cause I had people waiting at vechicle then had to wait for them to call me back and was told $1895 to get transport and... [ More ]
    Poster:jeff
    Date:4/24/2015 8:58:00 PM
    Review:Excellent customer service from Alli. Could not ask for any better communication. I was referred to Elite Trucking Co and also received excellent customer service from Nancy. Original drop off was to be in Pensicola, FL but had to change to West Palm... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff L
    Date:4/24/2015 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Anxious in Utah!
    Review:Our son was anxiously anticipating the delivery of his car from our home in New York to his home in Utah. From the time we spoke with Lecia at AmeriFreight to the delivery date of the car in just under two weeks, all anxiety was gone and the car was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jackie
    Date:4/24/2015 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Late pick up and delivery
    Review:We agreed to pay an additional $300 to shorten the time frame of pick up from 15 days to 5 days since we would be dependent on this vehicle upon arrival at our destination. Time was critical on this move and Ali, the representative, assumed that the... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:4/24/2015 6:12:00 AM
    Subject: tow
    Review:Awesome work all around. Exactly what was briefed shshs hsb shshs shshs shshs shshs shshs shshs shshs shshs shshs dhxh dhdhd dhdhd dhdhd dhdhd dhdhd dhd dhd hdd jd shs dh dhd dbdd. Did d d sd dhd d sd. D ddbd did d. Sd d d d. D d dsb [ View ]
    Poster:zeusThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/23/2015 12:56:00 AM
    Subject: best shipping experience ever
    Review:my experience with Amerifreight was wonderful... I went directly to their website for an instant quote and decided to go with them among all of the other solicitations that I received because of their reviews... The reviews were consistent in stressi... [ More ]
    Poster:andrew smith
    Date:4/22/2015 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: STILL not ready to pick up?
    Review:I had a brand new car to ship from Milwaukee to upstate New York. Unfortunately the dealer did not have it prepped for shipment at the agreed on time. To top it off they did not alert me till the driver arrived. They worked out a new schedule, contac... [ More ]
    Poster:Craig Kilpatrick
    Date:4/22/2015 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: No Problems . Fast . A+++
    Review:Fast communication, no issues at all. Car was delivered and picked up on time. My car was the second to pick up. I will use it again. [ View ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:4/22/2015 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: it was easy
    Review:The whole process was easy. There was one day delay in delivery but the driver contacted the receiving party and arrange the delivery time to mutual satisfaction. [ View ]
    Poster:Marianna
    Date:4/22/2015 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: No Problems at all
    Review:Since this was our first time using a transport company we were very unsure of everything. AmeriFreight was helpful, patient and available. Lecia explained everything step by step and the price was as quoted, no hidden fees. We had no problems at al... [ More ]
    Poster:Kim
    Date:4/22/2015 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Absolutely Perfect! Couldn't have asked for better service or transport
    Review:Lecia at Amerifreight did an amazing job with communication and handling the scheduling between all parties. Her responses were fast and friendly, and she assured me she would find the best transport company and rate and did exactly that. Setting t... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:4/22/2015 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Lecia
    Review:Lecia was amazing. I will be using her again. I highly recommend her when looking for a company to use. [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Casey YoreThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2015 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:We had an issue at pickup with our first attempt to transport our unit. This was not the fault of AmeriFreight. I would happily use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Mickey Koepp
    Date:4/21/2015 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I felt good with the service. They followed me and the carrier till it got delivered to me. I would recommend them to my friends too. Also It would be better if they give us the pick up date with in 1 week. They gave me 1 to 15 days normal wait time... [ More ]
    Poster:Venmathi
    Date:4/19/2015 8:06:00 PM
    Subject: Recommended
    Review:As a newbie to car transport, I found this process extremely stressful and nerve wracking. It's hard to know which company is trustworthy until the process it complete. AmeriFreight did a good job. I would say that if you're on a deadline, like I was... [ More ]
    Poster:B.G.
    Date:4/19/2015 4:02:00 AM
    Subject: Worry Free Service
    Review:The folks at AmeriFreight and the very helpful and courteous driver made transporting our vehicle from California to North Carolina simple and worry free. Ali, Ken and the other dispatchers at AmeriFreight kept us apprised of the various offers that ... [ More ]
    Response: Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Jon O.
    Date:4/18/2015 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country transport made easy!
    Review:I used this company to transport my car from NJ to CA. Total cost: $1050.00. I received my car on time (9 days) in the same condition it was picked up in. Their rate was the lowest in comparison, yet the service was still excellent. They truly made ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Danielle
    Date:4/17/2015 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable, Fast, and Professional
    Review:I contacted several companies but was most impressed by the professional customer service received from AmeriFrieght. Recommended by the dealer from whom I purchased my new vehicle, I found they offered a competitive rate and matched that rate with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kemp
    Date:4/17/2015 7:24:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71