View 150,714 Reviews on 3,560 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,715th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2152 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.56% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.44% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: I am extremely impressed with AmeriFreight.
    Review:I am a professional CDL driver myself, so I did quite a bit of research about which company I was going to hire to haul an extremely clean all original low milage 1995 GMC Suburban 2500 4x4 that I bought which was located in California and needed to ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Mike GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country service at it's finest
    Review:I had been trying to ship a vehicle across the country, PA to OR, for 4 months. I tried various other companies, all of which were unable to make it happen and were unprofessional in the process. Then I got in contact with Ali Miller from AmeriFr... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Kyle BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Experience...
    Review:I received military orders from Virginia to Colorado at the end of August. Instead of my wife and I driving two vehicles across country we decided to ship hers. A few days within getting on the road to Colorado the original company canceled the shipm... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Rosey Summerville
    Date:9/10/2014 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Everything was fine. I wish it would of not been so expensive, but I shopped around and found similar quotes but this company had the best ratings. Thank you for your service. Will look for you again. [ View ]
    Poster:Gladys Moras
    Date:9/10/2014 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: Ba-da-bing Ba-da-boom
    Review:Very easy to use. I was able to negotiate the quote and arrange pick-up and delivery with just a few phone calls - all while in a different state. My only comment would be that my quote was 1050 which appeared to be the standard for my pick up and dr... [ More ]
    Poster:KenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Ami was professional each time we spoke always returned calls. Accomplished the process of finding someone that said they would pick up my car and deliver it by a certain date. The Driver was late and did not always return calls, I would not re... [ More ]
    Poster:J G
    Date:9/10/2014 9:23:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight - Would Use Again
    Review:We needed to move two vehichles and a motorcycle across country in a short amount of time. David from Amerifrieght was very efficient and kept us informed through the entire process. He was realistic with us from the get go on cost and found a driv... [ More ]
    Poster:CornellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 8:02:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Transported car from Texas to Pennsylvania. Delivery scheduled promptly after contract, for a Friday afternoon. By Saturday afternoon, driver had not shown up or called. I called AmeriFreight, left message. Brett texted back. Asked me to call driver... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 5:44:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service-will definitely use again
    Review:I called Amerifreight for a quote in early August. Due to our timeline, we were unable to utilize the curbside pickup service that is offered. We drove our truck to Amerifreight in Peachtree City, GA. Our truck was in storage until a carrier could pi... [ More ]
    Poster:Angela CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable and Trustworthy with my new car!
    Review:I called Amerifreight after reading several reviews about transporting a car across several states. Their sales staff were knowledgeable and helpful. We had consistent contact until my car was scheduled to transport. I would absolutely use Amerifreig... [ More ]
    Poster:J FathmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Original quote was 50% of final cost - expect was underbid and truckers wouldn't fulfill the order for this reason. Otherwsie servie was excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:Nik RobertsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience with AmeriFreight
    Review:I would highly recommend AmeriFreight, they were reliable and took great care of our two cars. Brett kept me informed throughout the entire process. This took a lot of the stress away from us having to move cross country knowing that we didn't have... [ More ]
    Poster:Katie This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping made easy
    Review:Called on a Thursday and car was picked up on Saturday, door to door on time service. Thanks for making it easy to do! [ View ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Jill WoodThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Worked like a charm
    Review:Called on a Tuesday for a Detroit to New Orleans ship. Car was picked up that Friday and arrived in New Orleans on Tuesday. Couldn't have done it without Amerifreight. [ View ]
    Poster:NancyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Unimpressed Overall
    Review:Amerhifreight was recommended by a friend who had good luck with them. They put me in contact with Aztrans, my carrier, and the whole experience has left me with a bad taste in my mouth. Problems: (1) AmeriFreight first tried to tell me that the cost... [ More ]
    Response:AmeriFreight prides itself on its customer service and work hard to make each auto transport experience as worry free as possible. However we do not succumb to coercion or blackmail by threatening us with a bad review if we do not pay our customer off with a substantial blackmailed amount. We are honest in our dealings and none of what this customer has experienced fell outside the normal contract terms and conditions to what he agreed to. [ view ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:My experience with Amerifright was excellent. I felt like I was in good hands with my representative Allie, as she was diligent and informative. The company was excellent in coordination the carrier for transport of my automobile. The car arrived ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited [ view ]
    Poster:Debra LudwigThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable Car Transport
    Review:Would definitely recommend this company. Pickup and delivery as promised. Ali was terrific and driver as well. [ View ]
    Poster:Tom RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 9:23:00 AM
    Subject: AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle. I was unsure and nervous about the whole process. I dealt with Ali and she made me feel at ease. Ali answered all the questions I had and was very easy to get in contact with when I had another. At one point... [ More ]
    Poster:JamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2014 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Agents are great and patient. She helped me to ship my car successfully, an being very patient with my shipment since it was my first time doing a car shipping. I will use this shipment method again, while the price is a little bit high, but good s... [ More ]
    Poster:Kaimin Hu
    Date:9/8/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Overall good job
    Review:Although I wasn't crazy about the process by which the initial quote for the shipping was given to me, overall I felt this company did a very good job. Initially, I was given a quote, but it turns out that the quote wasn't very realistic and I ended ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary McNeillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2014 5:04:00 PM
    Review:Amerifreight was excellent in coordinating the carrier for transporting my vehicle. They communicated very well on the process. Our car was delivered in excellent condition within four days of pick-up. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill Bade
    Date:9/8/2014 12:18:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipped from SC to CO
    Review:Everything was great, except that I was quoted an 'economy rate', to find out two days before car had to be shipped that 'the market' isn't supporting the economy rate and that the charge would be $200 more dollars. When I placed the order, I just d... [ More ]
    Poster:CharlesCThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2014 9:40:00 AM
    Subject: Recommend
    Review:My experience with Amerifreight was very good and I would use them again in brokering a deal with a shipper. [ View ]
    Poster:Reed ThomasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2014 2:15:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight, Ali Miller and Semper Fi are Awesome!
    Review:Ali was a pleasure to work with and promptly arranged for a very professional and reliable carrier (Semper Fi) to transport my Jeep within 12 hours of placing my order. My Jeep was picked up in Virginia within 2 days and delivered in California 8 da... [ More ]
    Poster:MannyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/7/2014 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: Form NJ to CA
    Review:Customer service was great, kept me updated throughout the shipment. Car was picked up on time, nothing was damaged or stolen. Car arrived one day earlier than promised and was delivered in perfect condition. Would definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:SaadThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/7/2014 4:53:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfactory
    Review:Overall, pretty good service - I asked for pickup on the 27th, was told that the pickup would occur between the 27th-29th, and rolled the dice. Didn't get lucky. But my car came early to OKC and had no damage. Many props to my driver Jerry from BLT. ... [ More ]
    Poster:PrithviThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2014 10:44:00 PM
    Subject: The car got moved as planned
    Review:Car was in Salt Lake City, needed to be shipped to Texas. Amerifreight arranged for Cowboy Transport to do the job. Pick up in SLC was originally planned for the morning but ended up about 5:00 p.m., which was ok for me. Had to scout out meeting p... [ More ]
    Poster:DanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2014 7:16:00 AM
    Subject: it works exact the way it should
    Review:moving cars is not the easiest thing to do and it was my first experience, but I am happy that AmeriFreight was 100% as they advertised, everything was smooth, no hidden cost, delivery was on-time and the driver gave us heads up so we could plan our ... [ More ]
    Poster:JayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2014 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Broker Experience
    Review:Got a quote online and received a quote promptly over email. The email was worded very courteously and sounded professional, not obnoxious as some other companies out there. Was provided a simple breakdown of the costs and deposits and Lecia was very... [ More ]
    Poster:GabrielThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Transporter
    Review:I want to say that AmeriFreight was great at customer service and keeping us informed at all times of the transport process. From initial contact and quote right thru issues we had with the carrier. There was never a point that I lost confidence i... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve and Lisa Ghormley
    Date:9/5/2014 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Mission accomplished
    Review:Mr. David Littles was courteous at all times and helpful in working out the details of shipping a car for us across the country. It arrived earlier than expected. The only hitch was needing to increase the cost at the end of two weeks an additional... [ More ]
    Poster:ColleenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2014 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:Amerifreight and driver Ramo transported my beetle convertible cross country, from NoVA to NoCA. Car was picked up and delivered on time with progress reports provided during transit. This is second time I have shipped my vehicle cross country, but... [ More ]
    Poster:Road WarriorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2014 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:This was an excellent experience. Ali Miller, our contact person was extremely knowledgeable. Excellent service. My car arrived on time and in perfect condtion. [ View ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0670 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:shubaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2014 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: Got it done...oh what a relief it is....
    Review:From start to finish the transport of my kids car to him at college on the other side of the country was simple. From the quote, to the pick-up, to the delivery to my son it was pain free. Thanks AmeriFreight! Steve [ View ]
    Poster:steveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2014 1:36:00 PM
    Review:Ali was very responsive and communicative about the entire shipping process. I've used AmeriFreight twice now, and will always come to them first when shipping a vehicle. Both for going East across the country and going west, they have good rates a... [ More ]
    Poster:Miles B
    Date:9/5/2014 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: Review on AmeriFreight
    Review:My representative and contact point with Amerifreight was Ali Miller and she was excellent! She was easy to get in contact with and quick to reply to my phone calls. Very pleasant and friendly woman. I would definitely use her services again. One ... [ More ]
    Poster:MarissaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2014 9:57:00 AM
    Subject: Graham
    Review:excellent customer service from Graham he was knowledgeable and responded timely I would use this company again for car transport if needed. [ View ]
    Poster:CW
    Date:9/5/2014 7:54:00 AM
    Subject: great customer service
    Review:AmeriFreight was on top of things right from the beginning. As soon as I put in my request for service I received an email stating they were working on my order. It did not take long for a representative to call me back to confirm my request and b... [ More ]
    Poster:Erica JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2014
    Subject: good
    Review:everything is good except it was a little late pick up, but it's ok because I lived in such hard area to reach haha [ View ]
    Poster:YelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 11:22:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:The experience was very good. Even though they attempted delivery a day earlier than when I was to arrive the shipping company was very flexible and I was able to pick up the car on Labor day. [ View ]
    Poster:Walter ChesterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: my first time shipping, good and bad
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car. I was very leary of the whole process. By using Amerifreight, I felt a little more comfortable shipping. Being in a rush to move, sell a house, ship a car and travel across country, using Amerifreight appeare... [ More ]
    Poster:j grovesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: CAR TRANSPORT PHX/CHI
    Review:GREAT JOB. CAR WAS PICKED-UP AND DELIVERED EARLY. BE CAREFUL THEY WILL QUOTE YOU A PRICE THEN SUGGEST THAT THE CARRIER COMPANY WANTS MORE MONEY TO MEET YOUR PICK-UP TIME FRAME. IT THEN BECOMES A NEGOTIATION TO SEE HOW MUCH MORE YOU WILL PAY FOR A PAR... [ More ]
    Poster:Rance J PowersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 7:43:00 PM
    Review:I used AmeriFreight once in the past for cross-country transporting of my vehicle, and was very satisfied with their service. Because of that positive experience, I turned to AmeriFreight again. I also was pleased with the service provided by Ameri... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 6:47:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Steady Wins Big
    Review:AmeriFreight demonstrated how important it is to be consistent and steady in offering transport services, not over-promising, and getting the job done faster than anyone else at a lower cost. When I first called AmeriFreight, they were not the che... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken L.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Review
    Review:The move was overall a good experience. I don't like being FORCED to give a review....or pay a $50 penalty! Amerifreight was very professional.... as well as the carrier.(Triple S Carriers) I would use them again.....but barter off doing the review u... [ More ]
    Poster:D KilgoreThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Review
    Date:9/4/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Two sweet guys and a day early.
    Review:It's always iffy and nerve wracking making a long distance move. Fortunately, I have done the move from California to NJ, and then back again before. I knew what to look for and what to ask for. This time, I called a couple of brokers instead of do... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura CrockettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Why choose any company other than AmeriFreight???
    Review:Hi, We moved from CO to TX and I used AmeriFreight to transport my car and it was a very smooth and stress-free experience. Ali Miller was very courteous and very prompt in replying to all my queries. The car was picked up on time in CO and... [ More ]
    Poster:Ramesh
    Date:9/4/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: Don't believe any of the 5 stars
    Review:I was like you, first picked-up this 5-star vehicle transporter and get a $1495 quote. This quote tells me pick-up within 7 days and 7 to 10 days for the delivery. I was also told that I can put personal items in the vehicle as long as driver can see... [ More ]
    Response:Auto transporters by law are not supposed to have personal items shipped in a vehicle. They are licensed and insured to transport vehicles. Home movers are licensed and insured to ship personal items. Sometimes carriers would allow up to a total of 100 lbs. inside a vehicle but it will not be insured. This vehicle had over 300 lbs of personal items placed in it. AmeriFreight never promises a customer that they can have goods shipped in a vehicle. In this instance there were two parties involved in this shipment process and there seems to have been some miscommunication on allowing personal items placed inside the vehicle. The economy saver rate does not guarantee a pickup time but an estimate on when we can expect a pickup. If that does not happen, we will then start negotiating with carriers for a rate at which it will move, still trying to keep it below the current retail rate. We always promise customers we will negotiate the best possible rate for shipping a vehicle. That is governed by current supply and demand. Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:WJThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 11:17:00 AM
    Subject: avoid getting groped by the TSA
    Review:I considered the cost/ benefit of having my rear ended car repaired where it was at and then going after it or having it shipped home and fixed. You would have to wait for it to be repaired, take State Farm's word the repair would be OK and the car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian TaylorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 8:44:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74