View 149,362 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,363th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us? Please note. We do compensate customers for reviews, good or bad. It helps us to get honest feedback on how we have done regarding customer satisfaction and how we can continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2126 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.33% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.67% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Car Shipped from NJ to CA
    Review:I recently needed a car shipped from NJ to CA and AmeriFreight was of great assistance in finding a company that was able to do so in a timely fashion. It took about one week from my first availablity to find a shipping company that was willing to dr... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: Damaged by Carrier
    Review:Justin at Amerifreight was very knowledgeable and helpful. Unfortunately, the carrier, Global Auto Transport, LLC, damaged the vehicle while unloading it I immediately called them and sent Justin an email. That was on Saturday. Today is Thursday ... [ More ]
    Poster:Allan DeWittThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 10:07:00 AM
    Subject: fantastic company
    Review:I called expecting to have a wait but Ali my rep. had me set up shipped and delivered in a weeks time she was always available to answer questions and help with any concerns of mine. I think the company is great, and the shippers she set me up with w... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0670 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:janThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 9:37:00 AM
    Review:My experince was not great. My car was picked up very late even though I requested expedited service and I had to drive out of state for approximately 30-40 miles to deliver my car to the driver which can be attributed to possibly due to lack of car... [ More ]
    Poster:AnujThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 7:50:00 AM
    Subject: Great company, would use again
    Review:We had a great experience with this company. As we have never shipped a car before, the representatives were very helpful and easy to talk to. They were able to find us a carrier the same day we called, which was a relief. The car was picked up a wee... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0670 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Sarah Van GordenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 12:55:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:Salesperson handling my shipping order could not answer basic questions about the carrier he assigned to me. I was assigned a carrier with whom it was very difficult to communicate effectively in English. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 9:50:00 PM
    Subject: Recommend!
    Review:I had a good experience with AmeriFreight. It was easy to schedule the transport of my vehicle and my agent was very friendly and communicative. Would definitely recommend! [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:EmilyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: Stress Free Shipping
    Review:I was worried when I decided to ship my car from Wyoming to New Jersey. After all I had never done it before, nor did I know anything about it. After researching different auto shipping companies online I decided on Amerifreight, and I could not be h... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat Hand
    Date:8/20/2014 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: inaccurate quote, late pick-up
    Review:I shipped my car from CA to NYC three years ago for only $1150 using a different service. Fast forward to the present, I needed to do the reverse. My initial quote was for $1350, transporting the car from NYC to CA. I wanted a smaller margin/date ran... [ More ]
    Poster:SokrinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Everything met my expectations
    Review:I had a lot of anxiety shipping our expensive car across the country. We are in the military and always on the move. You always hear/read the bad reviews from companies that don't follow through, hidden extra charges or cars arriving with damage. For... [ More ]
    Poster:Kennedy
    Date:8/20/2014 1:38:00 PM
    Subject: This is your carrier company! Look no further!
    Review:We started the car transport process back in May with another company. My dad wanted my son to have my mom's 1993 Mercury Grand Marquis. Dad lived in Pennsylvania, we are in Arizona. Being 82 years young, my dad wanted an honest company who stood ... [ More ]
    Poster:Char F.
    Date:8/20/2014 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable and FAST!
    Review:Great service! Would highly recommend! Ali was excellent and followed up to make sure our car was picked up. We hardly had to wait for our vehicle to arrive at all. I couldn't believe how fast it got across country. It was in great shape and we are s... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex BrauerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 12:14:00 PM
    Subject: Costly and out of my way but efficient
    Review:I was originally quoted $1,305 for pickup of a mid-size car from a small town in the San Joaquin Valley. I choose the economy saver package and my vehicle was fairly new, and running. Out of the blue, I was called 5 days prior to my availability d... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) We apologize for any inconvenience this customer experienced due to an increased shipping cost. Unfortunately, the vehicle shipment industry does not lend itself to fixed rates. This customer chose an economy rate, which we only recommend to customers without time constraints. We never dispatch vehicles or take payments without first receiving approval from the customer. Our Agents are constantly working with carriers to find the best rates, most convenient dates, and as many options possible to suit each of our customer's unique circumstances. [ view ]
    Poster:Janelle M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 10:04:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight = Peace of Mind
    Review:Amerifreight did a fantastic job in getting my car from UT to MA in a short time. I had talked to several other companies and felt concerned about the overall process and dealings, so I had not moved forward with a carrier with only a 3-4 day pickup ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Mike CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 11:42:00 PM
    Subject: Happy camper
    Review:I shipped two cars to Oregon from the east coast. I chose Amerifreight based on the information and reviews I found online. The company did exactly as promised and met or exceeded all the target dates. Brett, my contact at Amerifreight, was high... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:MartThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 9:51:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Transport
    Review:Exceptional experience! Brett was always reachable, knowledgeable, and accurate in all information conveyed. Pick-up options were offered before, on, or just after my desired pick up date for the vehicle, and the shipper (A-1 Auto Hauler Express) w... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim GeigerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Feeling overwhelmed with all the choices? Well look no further than AmeriFreight
    Review:Like many other people looking to ship a vehicle for the first time, we were overwhelmed at the amount of choices and the whole (seemingly) complicated process of shipping a vehicle. To make it worse, we were on a very short timeline of getting our v... [ More ]
    Poster:Misty StroudThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Brett- amerifreight
    Review:Brett was very proactive and answered the phone personally every time- price was below most competitors [ View ]
    Poster:Eric brumwellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:I was in dire need to transport my car in short time. But Amerifreight was fantastic in not only securing transport but their prompt service, professionalism, courtesy, and thoroughness are to be highly commended! [ View ]
    Poster:SteveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport of Honda
    Review:I was transporting my daughter's car from Washington to South Carolina. Ali did a good job at explaining the process and time frame. She was prompt at returning calls and communicating status. She had to keep myself and my daughter updated. I was ... [ More ]
    Poster:DianeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 12:05:00 PM
    Subject: Very friendly with great follow up
    Review:Lecia was very helpful and maintained great contact with me, presenting several carrier options. I held out for a cheaper driver and he was two days late on the pick up. He was early though on delivery, so it all worked out. [ View ]
    Poster:Dave G. This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Presidential Praise For Amerifreight
    Review:Dear Amerifreight Car Shipping: I want to thank you for the terrific experience I had working with your Team to ship my daughter’s car from Atlanta, GA to Los Angeles, CA in August 2014. The coordination you provided was impeccable and the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Langella
    Date:8/19/2014 10:20:00 AM
    Review:I was looking for a Transport of my car from Bonita Springs / FL to Bloomington / MN. My first research was not this successful - all companies I was talking to called a price between $2500 and $3000. AmeriFreight (Lecia) offered a much better pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Uwe Lusky
    Date:8/19/2014 1:45:00 AM
    Subject: On-time
    Review:I was impressed with the scheduling. They adjusted my contract to enable an earlier pick-up date. The truck was picked up Monday evening on time. To my surprise they deliverd my truck Friday afternoon just as they said which was a distance of 2100 mi... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian BiermanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 12:47:00 AM
    Subject: Volvo shipped IL to CA
    Review:Great communications. Brett worked very hard to arrange a complicated pickup. THe trucking company was equally as good. I will be using you again next week. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:8/18/2014 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Maryland to California Delivery
    Review:I expected that shipping my car across the country would be a hassle, but I was pleasantly surprised by my experience with AmeriFreight. Brett found me a carrier in a few days, and was very responsive to emails throughout the process. He provided t... [ More ]
    Poster:JenniferThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I am very glad to review about my overall experience with Ameri freight transport. i understood why it is number one transport in US after shipped my car from FL to TN. i have approached different transport agencies but didn't get proper response fro... [ More ]
    Poster:Sai Marupalli
    Date:8/18/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Is there any competition
    Review:I had never used a car carrier before, so I did what I naturally do when needing to find information..go to the internet. After some study and reviewing,I contacted a company( a broker I learned later) To get me set up with hauling my corvette. Now,w... [ More ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Auto Transport
    Review:This was the first time that I have transported a car and I was a bit aprehensive about it. I did a lot of research and contacted a few companies to check them out (ease of contact, attitude, approach) and get a quote. I was very happy with my experi... [ More ]
    Poster:RobertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Grossly Inaccurate Quote
    Review:I will not use Amerifrieght again!!! They provided me with a quote, "the best available quote" which was largely incorrect for what was realistic. I was originally quoted $895 for the shipment of my vehicle. It seemed kind of shady from the... [ More ]
    Response:It is regrettable that this customer is unhappy with adjustment in price from their initial quote. This customer chose an economy rate, which we only recommend to customers without time constraints. This rate saves many of our customers a great deal of money, but we do our best to emphasize that this rate is never guaranteed. [ view ]
    Poster:Jazmyn ArtisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping from Illinois to Texas
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight and Ali Miller were very pleasant. I had previously delayed the shipping of my vehicle as I was unsure of the process and whether the companies found online were reputable or not. After thorough research, I decided to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Yolanda De S. This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Illinois to Oregon from Corn to Douglas Firs
    Review:Graham at Amerifreight was helpful and knowledgeable. Overall the shipment went well. The car came with no issues. We were originally given an estimate of $995 and ended up having to pay $1450 to get the car shipped. This was more disappointing that ... [ More ]
    Poster:SRinckThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
    Review:My husband chose Amerifreight after doing his research to ship my car across the country. He decided on Amerifreight because of the low price he was given, and the flexibility it offered us. Unfortunately, the price he was given, was an estimate, and... [ More ]
    Poster:Colby EgbertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: Very Convenient and Superior
    Review:We called on Saturday after seeing great reviews. Graham was very helpful - he explained to us pricing and time options. Since we needed to ship the car immediately, we went with the higher pricing - well worth it! Within an hour they found a transp... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:GEKMThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 8:55:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service Highly Recommended
    Review:Justin at Amerifreight did a great job at getting me set up with a carrier. This was my first experience with shipping a car and it went so smoothly. It was eye opening talking tomsome of the other companies claiming good reviews and directing you to... [ More ]
    Poster:Matthew WhiteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 12:50:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:ok customer service. on time delivery. driver didnt contact me until day of pickup. unable to get ahold of david by email on multiple occasions. frustrating experiece [ View ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) We apologize for the lack of communication this customer received. Customer satisfaction is a top priority of ours and we take all negative reviews seriously. Our goal with each and every shipment is to make our customer's experience smooth and worry free. We will work harder to ensure better communication in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:JP
    Date:8/17/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Automobile transported from Texas to New Jersey
    Review:This company was very professional courteous and they did their best to service me as a customer my vehicle was delivered before I thought it would get here very quickly and enclosed carrier and perfect condition thanks again [ View ]
    Poster:Joseph ZoidaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/17/2014 10:04:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight thank you :)
    Review:I came to see amerifreight online with positive reviews, tried it for the first time and I'm glad I did. Though it's a little pricey, it's still worth it. Guaranteed that you get your car delivered with no worries. (Shipping my car from harrisburg PA... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary JeanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/17/2014 1:04:00 AM
    Subject: Impeccable Service. 7 Days Transport from Coast to Coast at Affordable Price
    Review:My experience with Amerifreight has been nothing but amazing. The quote was very affordable at $1350 for transporting my car from San Diego, California to Burlington, Vermont. The trucker came the exact day assigned, and delivered it the exact day pr... [ More ]
    Poster:TriduThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2014 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: 1st carrier arrested, second carrier delivered
    Review:The first company that was used picked my vehicle up on a thursday and said it would be to my house by Sunday or Monday. Thats when the craziness started. The first driver had a heart attack and passed away. The company doesn't even call to let me... [ More ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Ex1851This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2014 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: OUTSTANDING SERVICE
    Review:I had to get my sons girlfriends car from IL to NJ. I was a bit weary of the many negative stories. I called AmeriFreight after reading the reviews. Lecia was exceptional. She walked me through the process and never made me feel I was a bother wh... [ More ]
    Poster:PaulaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2014 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:THIS COMPANY IS AWESOME !! !Brett was very professional and made the process very seamless and a nice experience. The driver and crew were super polite, kept us up to date on progress and were on time. Amazing a trucker can be on time, but an air... [ More ]
    Poster:joe senkovichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: Promptness
    Review:Brett was incredibly responsive in finding carriers. I had to change the pickup date due to my daughter's schedule and he quickly found another carrier that could meet the time window we needed. [ View ]
    Poster:George MowryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: MAGNIFICENT SERVICE
    Review:This was my second experience with shipping my cars. My first was with the ABSOLUTE WORST company ever name Auto Relocation Services based out of Florida. However, when I called Amerifreight the representatives were very knowledgeable and walked me t... [ More ]
    Poster:S. JordanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 8:57:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic!
    Review:Fantastic! I was concerned with shipping my car cross country and the time it might take. My car was on a truck the day after I spoke with Brett and delivered to me in lightening speed. I couldn't have asked for more. [ View ]
    Poster:DevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Lecia put our minds at ease
    Review:We were a little nervous about the whole process of shipping a vehicle since we have never done that before. We checked out some sites on line and read reviews. There were of course some negative reviews so we were a little hesitant but really had n... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathy GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: Boston to Colorado
    Review:Graham was great. He was clear and honest with me about the process of shipping my car. He went out of his way to find me a carrier to fit my unique moving needs. I would absolutely use Gragam and AmeriFreight again. [ View ]
    Poster:EmileeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: A++ for Fantastic Service
    Review:Amerifreight was amazing! I had never needed to ship my car before. Graham talked me through the entire process. I was recommended Amerifreight from a friend. The experience was flawless! I told them when I needed my car in CA and when it could be pi... [ More ]
    Poster:SydneyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: My precious M3 was treated right!
    Review:I was concerned about an open trailer for my classic convertible. Your driver took time writing up the pre shipment condition report, was careful and seemed genuinely concerned to take good care of it in transit. After a cross country trip on you... [ More ]
    Poster:Rich NaillingThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Review:Excellent service and follow up. Would definitely recommend. I did find some lower prices, however the reviews and my interaction with the company convinced me to work with them. Very happy with the results. Early delivery, and very transparent p... [ More ]
    Poster:A MarcusThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 1:42:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73