View 179,100 Reviews on 3,961 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,101th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:CALL-SAVE! 770 486-1010
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:8 Years, 5 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in quality car shipping. Be sure to call us before you decide. See how we can save you money. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. We are serious about customer feedback. Read our reviews. You will find they are noticeably different. We know that most customers only leave reviews when they have bad experiences. However we need to know if we did well too. And we also want others to know how well we did. But it takes time and effort from our cutomers' busy schedules to leave reviews. For that reason and also our appreciation for their efforts, we often compensate for reviews. By receiving a token compensation customers are prompted and feel more inclined to make an effort to leave a review GOOD or BAD. The reviews we receive are essential to help us to continuously improve on our services. Our review policy has been a huge factor that made us a leader in the auto transport industry, especially our stellar service that focuses on moving what moves you, YOUR VEHICLE.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1329 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 12.08% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 87.92% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Great Service and Best Price
    Review:We shipped two cars and Lecia was awesome at communicating throughout the entire process. We were a bit nervous at the idea but Lecia followed up several times and our cars were delivered on time and without any issues. We definitely recommend them... [ More ]
    Poster:Johnny M.
    Date:10/28/2015 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: Did the trick in a pinch
    Review:When my boss's car broke down on the second day of his road trip from Chicago to Seattle, he had to leave it at a dealership in a small town in Iowa. The car required more than a quick fix and therefore we needed to find a company who could pick up a... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian O'ConnorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2015 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome company to work with
    Review:This was my first time shipping my vehicle so I was skeptical about a lot of companies. So when I found amerifrieght online and became in contact with them I had many questions. Lecia was my representative, she answered all my questions, stayed in co... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:WatsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2015 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: handled my Caddy....
    Review:This is the third time I have shipped a Cadillac through Amerifreight. Each time the car was carried by a courteous and skilled driver. This most recent time was the first time using an enclosed carrier. My contact at Amerifreight was Jorge and he st... [ More ]
    Poster:L. M. Williams
    Date:10/28/2015 2:15:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent communications
    Review:Graham was a great resource. He helped inform me of every step, never made me feel dumb for any questions I asked, and gave me every persons contact details involved in my case. I felt so in control and empowered. Thank you thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Jessica R Luehrs
    Date:10/27/2015 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation
    Review:Excellent Customer Service. The Amerifreight point of contact kept us informed. The Driver was courteous. The Driver called us before he came and picked up. He was prompt. The car was delivered earlier than expected. The Driver called when and inform... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Jonathan LealThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/27/2015 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Easy
    Review:Graham was excellent to deal with. These guys had grew communication and gave me a great price. I was dealing with one of the other big (3) as part of a corporate move. They wanted another 800 dollars to use a covered carrier. When I called Graham, h... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:10/27/2015 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifrieght car transport review
    Review:Overall I was happy with the service. I had a lower quote from another company and they revised there quote and found a driver to bet that price. The only complaints I would have is that they got the car there before I requested delivery.I had reques... [ More ]
    Poster:SteveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/27/2015 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: Very Happy with Service
    Review:Jorge provided excellent service throughout the entire process. He was always honest and when one company's truck broke down he found a new company within a day. I will definitely be using them again and if you do definitely request Jorge as your pri... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge for discounted rates 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Connor This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/27/2015 9:35:00 AM
    Subject: Corvette transport
    Review:Jorge set up my vehicle transport with a reputable carrier. I was skeptical at first due to the value of my vehicle and the low price of the service. Not only did I revieve my vehicle in excellent shape, it arrived two days early! I would definetly u... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge for discounted rates 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:nicholas sowersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/27/2015 9:02:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Shipping Super quick pick up and delivery
    Review:Lecia Phillips made this a very easy and pleasant transaction. Once the pick up date was reached, I got a telephone call from her that day, and within two days, Lecia called and me 9:00 in the morning and told me they could have someone in area and c... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:L HazenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/27/2015 12:13:00 AM
    Subject: Car pickup and transport service
    Review:The cost was competitive. The driver maintained communication. My car arrived earlier than the projected date. I am pleased with the level of service. I would refer this company to family and friends. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:NelaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2015 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Graham did an excellent job. I was quoted with a lower price than any other company offered. I actually ended up paying less than my original quote. I paid only $800 when other companies quoted me at $1000. The car was shipped in a timely manner, ev... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin W.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2015 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: good and affordable
    Review:This review is written in exchange for a $50 discount. I tried a couple different companies and AmeriFreight was able to be the most affordable of all quotes. I had used them a couple years ago when moving to the east coast and I had an good expe... [ More ]
    Poster:ACThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2015 3:49:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight was awesome
    Review:I chose Amerifreight after looking at many other haulers. The service provided by Lecia was great from the very first contact through the completion of the delivery. She was clear, courteous and professional at every step. We live in a remote area ... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-321-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Eva Butler
    Date:10/23/2015 9:51:00 PM
    Subject: First time/Great results
    Review:First time getting my vehicle shipped and was very sceptical about who i choose to transport it. Called amerifrieght and was greeted with a plesant goodmorning and introduction.. The qoute turned out being the best I found amongst other competitors a... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:DarisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2015 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Always A Please
    Review:I have used this carrier twice already and will continue to do so from now on. They take care of my cars and handle everything in a timely manner. The prices of course are always great as well. [ View ]
    Poster:Matthew DuBose
    Date:10/23/2015 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: Toyota Prius
    Review:I had my vehicle transported from North Carolina to Illinois, and it was a surprisingly easy process. My contact Lecia was kind courteous and professional. The transporter was kind professional and on time. I greatly appreciated the all of the help g... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia for discounted rates 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:FelixThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2015 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I did not face any issues shipping my car. It was delivered well in advance. I would recommend using Amerifreight [ View ]
    Poster:Sara
    Date:10/23/2015 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Race car
    Review:Enclosed transport for vintage race car. We delivered the car via flat-bed tow truck to the transport company since the pickup location was on a street that was too small for the enclosed transporter. This worked out well for us. Transport was sta... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia for discounted rates 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:K. Michael
    Date:10/23/2015 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: Easy as 1,2,3
    Review:This was my first time to have the need for a vehicle transport. I bought a vehicle in another state (GA) and needed to get it to Texas. I dreaded having to deal with finding a transport company that I felt I could trust and at a reasonable price. ... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:WayneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2015 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Honest and Responsive
    Review:I am very pleased overall with Amerifreight. My agent had some trouble with the truck company arriving late but as the broker I couldn't have asked for better service in addressing that. Customer service kept me in the loop, was honest about the co... [ More ]
    Poster:Jon
    Date:10/23/2015 4:28:00 AM
    Subject: True Professional
    Review:Lecia with AmeriFreight Car Shipping was an absolute professional to work with. She knows all aspects and keeps her clients informed and updated. She tries very hard to satisfy her clients requests. She is very good at following up after delivery t... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Matthew TroyerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2015 11:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company! Very Good Experience
    Review:Shipping my car proved to be so easy with Amerifreight and National Auto Moving, and so economical- that it's difficult to remember my initial questions and concerns. Jorge- my contact at Amerifreight, was in constant communication with me after m... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Bill SchwietermanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2015 9:45:00 PM
    Subject: Hassle free and great service all around
    Review:From start to finish, Amerifreight gets 5 STARS! It was actually a pleasure to do business with them. To begin with, Graham T. who got the whole process started was very professional, thorough and courteous. He explained the entire process, the co... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:METThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2015 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommended!
    Review:I never had a car transported out of state before and I was hesitant to call any company (I heard how this industry works). I don’t want to be bombarded by bidding calls. I found AmeriFreight online and read great reviews. My contact person was... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:VeronicaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2015 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Courteous and fast service
    Review:My experience with Amerifreight was wonderful. Although I thought the pricing was a bit steep, I was very happy with the end product. The car was delivered ahead of schedule and did not arrive as "dirty" as with previous companies I have us... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:R WadleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2015 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Transport Experience- 5 Stars
    Review:I have shipped vehicles before and this is the best experience I have had. The customer service rep Lecia came back with a good price quote almost immediately. After I confirmed the quote they had a carrier scheduled to pick up the vehicle within 2 d... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Greg ThompsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2015 2:12:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:Used them to transport a custom classic car from WV to LA. Though there were some hiccups in the beginning (driver had issues with previous day delivery and was a day late picking up the car) they were in constant communication with me and worked wit... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:JakeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2015 12:46:00 AM
    Subject: Professional and Efficient Service
    Review:I just want to share with you some highlights pertaining to our dealings with Ameri Freight as a broker. I called them on a Monday by noon time, and by 2:00PM he called me back with the name of the carrier, time and estimated delivery day of the vehi... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge for discounted rates 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Miami Freight Forwarders, LLCThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2015 11:48:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight is great!
    Review:This is the second time we have used Amerifreight. We shipped an SUV and a golf cart. They were by far the best quote that we received. Lecia was our point of contact and she was great and on top of things. She found a driver quickly (which we assume... [ More ]
    Poster:Morgan
    Date:10/20/2015 9:47:00 PM
    Review:I was transporting my car from PA to FL and graham was the one helping me, he did his best to find me a suitable price for the time frame i put for him, and after a few days he managed to find me someone who delivered it in 48 hours (very short time)... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:10/20/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: More Than Pleased!
    Review:I was more than pleased with the services of AmeriFreight !! I worked with a very patient and knowledgeable agent, Lecia Phillips. She was very professional and did get us a carrier at the initial quoted price. ( To be honest, I thought that they ... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Beverly H. BaileyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2015 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: A Class Act in Every Way
    Review:This was our first experience with using an auto transport. We were more than a little nervous about it. Our worries were unfounded. From the moment we called Jorge he answered all our questions thoroughly and with patience. He called every day to k... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge for discounted rates 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Bob C.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2015 5:27:00 PM
    Review:The service was easy to book and easy to access before, during and after pickup of the vehicle. No hidden costs. Very professional. Would definitely recommend to others and use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:DeniseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2015 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and Painless
    Review:This was the first time I have had a car transported and Jorge Cruz at AmeriFreight made the process painless. He took his time and made sure we understood each step of what was going to happen. I originally contacted AmeriFreight in the morning and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin Scanlan
    Date:10/20/2015 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car cross country, so I didn't know what to expect. Lecia at AmeriFreight took care of everything she was professional and courteous. She even talked down the asking price with the shipping company by my request. In... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:LorenzoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2015 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifrieght
    Review:Talking with graham was a pleasure. As far as American freights rating it was very good. A reason for the not excellent rating is that awaiting arrival of the car I had no one to contact on the weekends I think there should be someone to answer your ... [ More ]
    Poster:SabinnaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2015 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service my first choice over several moves!!!
    Review:Graham was prompt attentive and very professional. I was given the best upfront price over other carriers and NO HIDDEN COSTS!!!! My vehicle arrived on time and as agreed NO EXCUSES!!! I will used them again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Allen
    Date:10/19/2015 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I was quoted a price that was significantly less than some other brokers but I understood the quote was not guaranteed. They post the transport request on a national board and negotiate to get the best price from approved car haulers. They said if ... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:DonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2015 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: Honest
    Review:At first I was afraid of shipping my car across country, but this company did a great job with customer service and PRICE Im sure in the future I'll need something shipped again. I'm definitely gonna give you my business again. [ View ]
    Poster:Carie
    Date:10/19/2015 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Everything as promised
    Review:We were contacted by the transport company and everything was as promised. The car was picked up on time and delivered on the west coast 4 days later. Highly recommend Anerifreight. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:AviThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2015 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: New York to california
    Review:The cost was a bit more than quoted but this was per my request to get the vehicle picked up sooner. The driver delivered at EXACTLY the time he said be would right on the dot. Was a really great experience. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin adkinsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2015 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service! Would use again.
    Review:Customer service was outstanding. Jorge contacted me and followed up every step of the process. The driver that was used was respectable and was flexible in the delivery. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:RonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2015 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth enough
    Review:The service was good, and their insurance plan seems good also (although I didn't need to use it). Ended up paying a littl e more than original quote in order to expedite delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:JSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2015 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: CA to CT car shipment
    Review:Made moving my car across the country as simple as possible in a timely manner. Highly recommend the service. On time and flexible pickup, great communication throughout the process, on-time and stress free delivery. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:BRThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2015 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience during a stressful time of moving
    Review:Very nervous to try a transport company with two vehicles for a move since I know industry can be shady. After much research and reviews, we went with Amerifreight. I'm so glad we did because not only did our vehicles make it safely and on time, but ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marlee
    Date:10/19/2015 2:42:00 AM
    Subject: Large SUV
    Review:This was my first ever experience having a vehicle shipped & Ameri Freight made this extremely easy! Jorge was my agent & he explained the process very thoroughly!! I received a phone call about locating a shipper within an hour of booking wi... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Robert This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2015 11:58:00 PM
    Subject: To ship or not to ship?
    Review:Josh is efficient, helpful, extremely professional and polite. The price that I got 2 weeks after the original estimate was $200.00 higher, which would be the one thing that would prevent me from using the service again. Other than that, I have no co... [ More ]
    Poster:MCThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2015 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: Not as expected
    Review:So I picked this company because of all the outstanding reviews and the main person they mention in the reviews is who I got to handle my delivery. Well nothing was explained to me. I had to continually call him and leave messages. Then a carrier got... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for the frustrations this customer experienced. Our agents make it a priority to communicate regularly with both carriers and customers throughout each vehicle transportation. Our agent received incorrect information from the carrier during this shipment, which led to the confusion described in this review. We will use this as a learning experience, as we always strive to improve our customer service. [ view ]
    Poster:RJThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2015 7:29:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.