View 144,592 Reviews on 3,489 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,593th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2042 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.56% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.44% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Order number 940049014-NZ
    Review:This is the first time I have shipped a car. The company was very helpful in arranging a reputable carrier to move my car from Georgia to California. The brokerage fee was a little higher than some of the others and I was not informed in advance tha... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:D. MeredithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2014 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: Skeptical... Proven Wrong!!!
    Review:I moved from Los Angeles to Arlington, VA. I honestly was very skeptical of every auto transport company and moving company because of all of the horror stories you hear about them. After talking to Jessica from Amerifreight, she didn't seem like a t... [ More ]
    Poster:Amir MertabanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience with AmeriFreight Car Shipping!
    Review:Having transported my car coast to coast several times before this is the FIRST and only time that the process ran smoothly and did NOT cause me undue stress. Excellent communication with Jorge and transport driver from beginning to end. Car picke... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jordan 678-608-0604 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:PK GreavesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2014 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: car
    Review:Wow were they awsome. They showed up on time and did such an excellent job. I love amerifreight. They do it the American way for sure! [ View ]
    Poster:David hooperThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2014 8:45:00 AM
    Subject: car
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Date:6/18/2014 8:45:00 AM
    Subject: Average Car Shipment
    Review:I needed to ship my car from coast to coast and this was my first experience in car shipment. I read a ton of reviews before selecting AmeriFreights because they has so many reviews that were positive (I didn't realize that there was an incentive fo... [ More ]
    Poster:PujaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2014 1:37:00 AM
    Subject: Reasonable experience
    Review:I haven't shipped a vehicle before, but Amerifreight did a reasonable job with helping to coordinate it. I didn't realize at the time, so I want to call it out to future customers, that Amerifreight is essentially a middleman/broker. They receive y... [ More ]
    Poster:ASThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2014 1:35:00 AM
    Subject: Reasonable experience
    Response:Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Date:6/18/2014 1:35:00 AM
    Subject: car
    Review:This was a easy and fast way to ship my car. I would definitely use this company again if I ever need to ship my car across the country again. Everyone was very nice and answered all my questions and they got my car here in very good time. [ View ]
    Poster:Alex ChatfieldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2014 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Round Two
    Review:I used Amerifreight to ship both of our vehicles across the country from Ohio to California. Graham was very good about keeping me in the loop with all the details leading up to the move. Both vehicles arrived safely and I was very pleased with both... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:ErinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2014 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipped from NY to CA
    Review:Contacted AmeriFreight about shipping my newly purchased car from a dealership in New York to the SF Bay Area. Their quote and reviews showed them to be the best choice. They quoted me a price of $1,250. However, the fine print allowed them to c... [ More ]
    Poster:BradThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2014 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight- Excellent Service
    Review:AmeriFreight did a great job with our transport. We were worried about a short timeline, but AmeriFreight came through with a transport company. Due to my work schedule, I missed a key milestone in an email, but Jessica anticipated my need and move... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul WThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2014 4:54:00 PM
    Review:I was very nervous about shipping my car since I had heard horror stories from others. Graham at Amerifreight was excellent. He did everything he said he was going to do and was easy to contact. My car arrived safely and there were no hidden costs... [ More ]
    Poster:S. ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience with moving 2 cars
    Review:We needed to transport 2 cars from the mid-west to Southern California within a narrow time frame due to our own tight schedule. Because of our own limited available time we contacted Amerifreight early, about 2 weeks before the date our 2 cars were... [ More ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Michal Artal
    Date:6/17/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding result
    Review:I'd researched and called three other companies before contacting AmeriFreight. My original conversation was with Jorge, followed up with Graham. Jorge was patient, answered as many questions as I needed, and detailed the entire process from start ... [ More ]
    Poster:JulieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2014 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Car arrived quickly
    Review:Having never shipped a car before, I wasn't sure what to expect when I contacted Amerifreight. Graham explained the process and costs with me. I listed the car for shipment but had to increase my price before anyone agreed to pick it up. After the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:ChristinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2014 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: Honest
    Review:Was working with another company that did a bait and switch this company was honest and upfront really appreciated it [ View ]
    Poster:BonnieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2014 1:50:00 PM
    Review:This service was the best experience I have ever had shipping a car. The car was picked up and delivered on time and the carrier was extremely easy to work with. Overall I will definitely be using this service again [ View ]
    Poster:TaylorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2014 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: Happy with AmeriFreight
    Review:Overall, we had a very positive experience with AmeriFreight. Jessica, my customer service rep, was very knowledgeable and thorough. My vehicle arrived exactly when it was supposed to and I was happy to see that their transport carrier was also infor... [ More ]
    Poster:BrendaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2014 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: Late delivery
    Review:The delivery was delayed due to the carrier breaking down. While this is understandable no attempt to contact me was made. This resulted in my wife waiting all day for delivery. It was not until late in the evening that we were able to contact someo... [ More ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:I shipped an antique car that was not working with the breaks locked up. I only had a two day window to get it shipped. Amerifreight expedited the shipment and did an excellent job. The driver Wellington drove from the pick up site straight to the dr... [ More ]
    Poster:Melissa
    Date:6/17/2014 10:46:00 AM
    Subject: great price and excellent service
    Review:I had a great experience with AmeriFreight. I worked with a friendly and helpful rep (Jessica Ferris) about a month before I needed to ship my car. I needed to ship 2 cars initially and I was working within a specific timeframe to have my car picke... [ More ]
    Poster:Kris MuirThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: Positive Review
    Review:This company was very helpful to a first time user of an auto transport service. They explained everything and stayed in contact with me with updates. The service was outstanding! I would use them again and recommend them to others. The truck was pi... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom BrooksThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2014 9:48:00 AM
    Subject: Ok service
    Review:The service was ok. It took a while for them to find a carrier. You really need to be patient till they find one. May not use it again. [ View ]
    Poster:vedasriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2014 12:57:00 AM
    Subject: Highly recommend
    Review:The driver was very nice and accommodating. He was able to keep me updated everywhere that he was so I could line up a smooth pickup/drop off of my jeep. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2014 12:05:00 AM
    Subject: Edgar
    Review:My truck was picked up in California on 19 May and delivered to Florida on 23 May. Excellent customer service. Edgar, the driver, was very friendly and helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:ToniaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/16/2014 11:37:00 PM
    Subject: Speedy and Reliable
    Review:Our transport service was confirmed less than half an hour after our first call to Jessica, and everything went smoothly and on time with the pickup and delivery. After hearing bad stories from friends about shipping a car across the country, I was ... [ More ]
    Poster:T. SutherlandThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/16/2014 10:51:00 PM
    Subject: I Entrusted Them With My Baby!!
    Review:I recently moved across the country & had never shipped a vehicle before. Needless to say I was nervous. Jorge eased my nerves and assured me that they would take wonderful care of me and my car. Soon I watched my baby being wheeled away on a ... [ More ]
    Poster:DzT
    Date:6/16/2014 9:40:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:This company was very quick at contacting us and making sure they had a driver for our car. We were out of town on the pick up date so they worked with us and allowed a friend of ours to help us out. They are very quick to answer questions and commun... [ More ]
    Poster:Jordan
    Date:6/16/2014 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:jessica gives great customer service and is always available to answer any questions you may have. highly recommend [ View ]
    Poster:LukeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/16/2014 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Good company, bad carrier
    Review:Had issues with the carrier, but amerifreight has been helpful in resolving. This is the 2nd car i had shipped cross country with them. The first instance went well. [ View ]
    Poster:Amit S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/16/2014 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:I used this company to ship my car from Houston, TX to Orange, CA. They came to pick up the car on Saturday morning and delivered on Monday morning, it was fast! [ View ]
    Poster:LeonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/16/2014 7:16:00 PM
    Review:Jessica was very curt but got the job done. The transport guy was the highlight of the experience - friendly and cute as the dickens. I feel that the price was slightly misleading and that it is in poor taste to email a customer and tell them that... [ More ]
    Poster:ToniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/16/2014 6:32:00 PM
    Review:Overall good service. The car took about 7 days for delivery cross country. The front of the car was dirty, but the car was in good condition and nothing was stolen. The carrier was reliable and available if I needed to contact. It was delivered dire... [ More ]
    Poster:Brigid ForestierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/16/2014 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country car ship
    Review:The driver was very knowledgeable and gave me his personal cell phone. Pickup was uneventful. Coordinating the delivery was kind of a mess. They like you to just jump and meet them at a moments notice which can be difficult from work. They threatened... [ More ]
    Poster:AmberThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/16/2014 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Idaho to Oklahoma
    Review:Jorge at Amerifreight was great to deal with. Explained the entire process to me. While I was not happy with the actual transporter (Hard to understand, did not return calls or emails until a day or two after questions, pick up three days late t... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamie PalerinoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/16/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: I'd definitely use AmeriFreight again!
    Review:Jorge from AmeriFreight was AWESOME. The contracted carrier was where the delay came from. The dispatcher and the driver didn't really seem on the same page with the dispatcher providing more confusion than anything else. However, the driver was to... [ More ]
    Poster:HankThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/15/2014 11:44:00 PM
    Subject: Almost Didn't Happen
    Review:I shipped a truck from West Coast to East Coast. The entire situation was very stressful. Apparently, there were not a lot of trucks that wanted to go that route at least not for the price I really wanted to pay. However, the one thing that was si... [ More ]
    Poster:HelenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/15/2014 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Terrible customer service, bad price - Amerifreight
    Review:There are 2 main aspects that are important for car shipping - price and customer service. Amerifreight was disappointing for both. Price: Amerifreight quoted me an expected shipping fee of $1045 minus a $250 deposit, meaning the shipping company... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristin PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/15/2014 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: Got it done
    Review:Well, it was hard to get in touch with Dustin at first but once I did he took care of everything quick. My car arrived in same condition I gave it to the car transporting company and that is all I wanted, even if it was 2 days after estimated deliver... [ More ]
    Poster:Ms. AdamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/15/2014 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service, prompt response
    Review:I ordered for the car shipping with another company 2 weeks before the expected shipping date, and the company didn't update me any status change for over a week. When I called them a couple days before the expected shipping date, they said it was to... [ More ]
    Poster:shipin2014may
    Date:6/15/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Challenging experience.
    Review:Even though it is a busy time of year, I felt that follow-up was sub-par. I had to call repeatedly and had difficulty reaching Graham. I understood that there could be additional costs, however, based on initial quotes and quotes from other shipping ... [ More ]
    Poster:Yvette TorresThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/15/2014 12:28:00 PM
    Subject: Price Increases and Confusion
    Review:I had a relatively bad experience with Amerifreight. Most of the problems may be related to the contact handling my quotes, and not the whole company..?. The price originally quoted was low, as to be expected. However, I had to continue to call b... [ More ]
    Poster:JeremyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/15/2014 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:I was at first a little skeptical about shipping my car from MO to MA. Let me tell you it was painless and fast. My car was picked up at 3pm on Wednesday with an expected dropoff date in MA on Sunday. Driver called me Friday night to say he was ah... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Machado
    Date:6/14/2014 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:This company is very reliable. There were no last minute added costs. I experienced no complications, such as damages or delays. I would definitely recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Andrew PourmoussaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/14/2014 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from FL to Tx
    Review:When I was first looking for the right carrier to ship my car for a PCS (Military) move a lot of companies were really giving me the run around. A family friend recommended that we use Amerifreight. Everything was okay when I first contacted someone ... [ More ]
    Poster:Amber S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/14/2014 3:59:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth Move
    Review:There was delay in pick up times but after better communication was established everyone was very helpful and things progressed nicely. [ View ]
    Poster:HLThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/13/2014 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks
    Review:Thanks to Graham for tracking down a good company to ship the car. As a military servicemember, I find it difficult at times moving from coast to coast. They did a good job of making sure shipping my Corvette was not one of the issues. [ View ]
    Poster:Will M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/13/2014 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: More time, More expensive
    Review:The car was picked up 5 days later than the last part of the range I was given and it ended up costing $500 more than I was quoted. I found the company only responsive when they had "good news" for me that the car was actually being picked ... [ More ]
    Poster:AshleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/13/2014 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: Short time frame for cross country move
    Review:I decided to use AmeriFreight because they had a good rating with the BBB. I had to move across county in a very short amount of time and out of the transport companies I contacted AmeriFreight was the only one that gave me a time frame that would wo... [ More ]
    Poster:FreyjaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/13/2014 2:26:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70