View 169,133 Reviews on 3,814 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,134th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:770 486 1010 DISC RATES
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 11 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. We are serious about customer feedback. Read our reviews. You will find they are noticeably different. We know that most customers only leave reviews when they have bad experiences. However we need to know if we did well too. By receiving compensation customers are prompted to make an effort to leave a review GOOD or BAD. It compensated then for their time and effort. The reviews we receive helps us to continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1467 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 13.34% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 86.66% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Truck shipment
    Review:As my first time shipping a vehicle I was very concerned about getting ripped off and my truck not making it in good condition . I checked several online reviews and went with the company most spoke of and with the best reviews. I'm glad I did! Thank... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeffrey Clairmont
    Date:6/24/2015 5:01:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:From start to finish I was given great customer service with great coom ovation from Ali also the driving company. My truck arrived on time n safe without damage. I got a n u ce deal. Awesome all the way across the board... [ View ]
    Poster:PAIGES
    Date:6/24/2015 1:47:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome
    Poster:PAIGES
    Date:6/24/2015 1:47:00 AM
    Subject: good
    Review:at first my price based on the quote is 970, and wait for couple days without any driver. and finally a driver called asked for 1310. but the picked up time is good and delivered on time. i am happy about it . [ View ]
    Poster:yan zheng
    Date:6/23/2015 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Josh was very prompt with all communication, friendly and professional. He was amazing to work with. [ View ]
    Response:Call Josh Contreras at 678-608-0557 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated [ view ]
    Poster:kit
    Date:6/23/2015 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: Easiest car shipping ever!
    Review:Great customer service. On time pick up and delivery. Fair price! From the initial phone call, through pick up and delivery everyone was very professional. No surprises. would definitely recommend Amerifreight car shipping to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Britt
    Date:6/23/2015 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service and Reliability
    Review:The process of transporting our vehicle was seamless. Both Lecia (AmeriFreight) and the driver, Emilio, provided exceptional skills sets in helping us deliver this vehicle cross-country, on time. Their sincere and excellent communications, and desir... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia Phillips 678-321-1768 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated [ view ]
    Poster:Steven
    Date:6/23/2015 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer service for car transport
    Review:I would never ship with any one else!!!! For a first time customer this was an amazing experience from start to finish. Just when I thought customer service was lacking in this world I found it in exemplary fashion with this company. Thank you so mu... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara Billman
    Date:6/23/2015 3:30:00 PM
    Review:Good company.Would call them again.They were on time, and there was no issues, and Lecia found a company for me in less than 15 mins. [ View ]
    Poster:Andy
    Date:6/23/2015 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:hats off to josh who skillfully navigated the transportation of my wifes toyota from ohio to florida .the transport pick up driver was very polite and genuinely concerned regarding the condition and safety of my very particular wifes car. The car w... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh Contreras 678-608-0557 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated [ view ]
    Poster:darrell juba
    Date:6/23/2015 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Go with Amerifreight!
    Review:I had a great experience shipping my car with Amerifreight. I used them 2 years ago when I shipped my car across the country and had such excellent customer service that I decided to ship again with them. Graham was my shipping agent and was wonderfu... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura
    Date:6/23/2015 7:13:00 AM
    Subject: thank you so much for a great shipment!
    Review:Amerifreight literally saved my car transport. I have an order with a different company that was schedule several months in advance but the date for pick up came and went and I didn't hear anything. All I got when I called this other company was &quo... [ More ]
    Poster:Katie
    Date:6/23/2015 3:34:00 AM
    Subject: Virginia to California
    Review:Shipped a standard sedan from VA to CA. The price I finally paid to ship my car was a little higher than initially quoted. I understand the process of entering a low bid then working up to the actual price, but I feel that it was a large different ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jared
    Date:6/23/2015 2:35:00 AM
    Subject: Last Minute Save
    Review:We called Amerifreight after finding them on Angie's List. We are always late engaging a transport company and AmeriFreight found transportation right away. The price was as expected from our previous trips but the transport vehicle was in better sha... [ More ]
    Poster:Leigh
    Date:6/23/2015 12:38:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:I honestly have no complaints.A little pricey,but worth it!I am a pretty understandable person,so the fact that he couldn't go directly to my house is understandable because most roads and paths leading to neighborhoods are pretty dang tiny.Also some... [ More ]
    Poster:Andy
    Date:6/22/2015 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: Good shipping
    Review:This was my first time to ship a car and just selected AmeriFreight per TransportReviews. The car finally arrived at my door as I expected, but I spent a lot of time to deal with AmeriFreight to find a carrier. The communication with AmeriFreight w... [ More ]
    Poster:Wuxian WuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2015 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Review
    Review:Professional, on-time and my car was in the same condition when I received it back. What more can one ask for? [ View ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:6/22/2015 7:48:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country
    Review:Entire process was professional and efficient. Freight forwarding company and all drivers and contact persons were very helpful and knowledgeable. Would recommend easily. [ View ]
    Poster:Alexis
    Date:6/22/2015 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: Used service multiple times
    Review:I've used Amerfreight multiple times with my car transport needs and have never had an issue. Great service over the last 5 years I've used them. [ View ]
    Poster:Marcelino
    Date:6/22/2015 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:The entire process was easy and straight forward. Everything was explained up front and I knew each party's responsibilities and what to expect from the shipping process. The pickup was 12 days after the first available date but Graham explained th... [ More ]
    Poster:Jon Cox
    Date:6/20/2015 11:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great Peace of Mind!!
    Review:I was nervous about transporting my vehicle across the country for sale but I researched AmeriFreight on the better business bureau and was very satisfied with the customer care I received! I set up the transport after a short interview of the compa... [ More ]
    Poster:Milissa
    Date:6/20/2015 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: Comments
    Review:Everything went smoothly. Truck was delivered on time and safe. I Will use them again for shipping needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:6/20/2015 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: Got the job done
    Review:never had to do anything like move two cars across the country before. Kenneth walked us through the process and everything happened as explained. If I had to do this again I would definitely use Amerifreight [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin Thompson
    Date:6/20/2015 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Graham and his team did a great job getting our car picked up and delivered in the time frame we needed. It was the busy time for moving cars out of Florida so finding a carrier to pick up our car in Georgia was challenging. [ View ]
    Poster:john k
    Date:6/20/2015 1:40:00 AM
    Subject: Disgusted
    Review:Bad experience, paid extra for a confirmed date pick up something called First Class service between June 6th and June 8th . Driver late to pick up. Pick up was on June 11th. I had to pay some one to meet the late driver. Driver was one day late to d... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Hill
    Date:6/19/2015 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: Can be better
    Review:I was not very pleased with the communication about the shipping date. I was told that the shipping will happen on certain date and later i came to know that it was the "First Available Date" when they will actually start finding transporte... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandeep Garud
    Date:6/19/2015 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Service Excellent, Pushy for Reviews
    Review:The vehicle was picked up and delivered on time without any faults and for the price quoted, all of that was great. My only complaint was that I checked the box that said that I would leave a honest review...I should have not selected that. I d... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff B
    Date:6/19/2015 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Review
    Review:Amerifreight was very nice to work with while shipping my vehicle from Texas to Arizona. Their price was almost $200 lower than other, less favorably reviewed brokers, and the people I worked with were extremely likable. They picked up the vehicle o... [ More ]
    Poster:jgm
    Date:6/19/2015 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight and Lecia
    Review:I had a nitemare with the first company I had choosen. The first company failed to show up on the day they were suppose to pick-up and the never called so I got a new company. AmeriFreight and exspecially Lecia were a 180 becuase they picked up o... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark A
    Date:6/19/2015 1:05:00 AM
    Subject: Best Car Shipment Company Ever!
    Review:This is the second time that I have used AmeriFreight to ship my car across the country, and I have already recommended them to my family and friends. Josh Contreras did a truly excellent job of following up with my order and coordinating the pickup... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated [ view ]
    Poster:Kathleen Gutman
    Date:6/18/2015 11:02:00 PM
    Subject: Simple & Quick
    Review:Ali was in contact with me thru out the entire process. Also, the truck driver phoned exactly when he said he would. Overall, I was pleased with how simple the transport was for me. Much easier and cheaper than me driving my vehicle this distance ... [ More ]
    Poster:H Davis
    Date:6/18/2015 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: My assessment
    Review:Josh was very professional, honest, timely & helpful. I am a First time user of this service Things turned out exactly the way he told me it would. Would use them again [ View ]
    Poster:AGR
    Date:6/18/2015 2:17:00 PM
    Review:This is the second time I have used Graham with Amerifreight Car Shipping and I'm glad I did. Graham was always accessible whenever I had any questions and was very clear from the beginning on the entire process. Our car was dispatched for pickup on... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated [ view ]
    Poster:Erin
    Date:6/18/2015 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Raised Prices
    Review:I shipped 2 vehicles at the same time, from Alaska to Pennsylvania. Amerifreight was the second leg of the trip, after the vehicles had been shipped from Alaska to Seattle. They arrived on time in Seattle, with no hassle from the first carrier. On... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:6/18/2015 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience for a first timer
    Review:This was my first time transporting a car and I really didn't know what to expect or what to do. The staff at Amerifreight were friendly and knowledgeable, and I got to speak directly with the the driver they paired me with. He was also friendly an... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ken 678-608-0566 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated [ view ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:6/18/2015 1:27:00 AM
    Review:I had a requested pick up date of May 31st and it got picked up June 9th. I had a flexible schedule so it wasn't an issue. Vehicle arrived sooner than originally estimated and was a quick drop off. No issues with the company and was able to get in... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated [ view ]
    Poster:Kristine
    Date:6/17/2015 11:38:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Communicators!!!!
    Review:Had a great experience. I was nervous about picking the wrong company. I saw good reviews on AmeriFreight and decided they looked like the best. I'm glad I chose them!! Ali was nothing but supportive the whole way. Communication is key and she did a... [ More ]
    Poster:Fatimah
    Date:6/17/2015 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: Last minutes price increase
    Review:I contacted the company (AmeriFreight) via phone several times, and it took a few days before they can find a carrier (ARTT77 Inc). No matter how advance you tried to schedule (in my case I called close to 2 weeks beforehand with a specific pickup da... [ More ]
    Poster:Ada
    Date:6/17/2015 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: Nice job
    Review:Very good experience throughout the process. Excellent customer service - helpful and responsive. All went according to plan. Car was picked up and delivered on time. Highly recommend using AmeriFreight. [ View ]
    Poster:JF
    Date:6/15/2015 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great and quick delivery experience
    Review:Ali was a pleasure to work with as she kept me informed and made sure my car was picked up within the given window. She was very pleasant to speak with over the phone. The driver ended up picking up my car a few hours later than expected, so my roomm... [ More ]
    Poster:Liz
    Date:6/15/2015 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I had done lot of review before signing up with AmeriFreight. I was also looking for accredited once only. Josh from AmeriFreight gave me a very lower price but he also informed that it could go up as the time of pickup is very short; so drivers may ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated [ view ]
    Poster:Danish
    Date:6/14/2015 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: Trasport classic vehicle
    Review:Very satisfied with the service from beginning to end.. Very good customer service. Knowledgeable staff. Very affordable. They will keep you updated very often. [ View ]
    Poster:Fernando
    Date:6/14/2015 2:39:00 AM
    Subject: great service
    Review:everthying was on time and as promised, my car was picked up 3 days after i placed the order and was delived on time in 5 days [ View ]
    Poster:sarin
    Date:6/12/2015 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Overall, I am not impressed with the whole thing
    Review:Graham and a couple other people at AmeriFreight were very courteous and knew their job very well. I do believe that they were honestly trying to get my vehicle from one place to another in the most efficient way possible. Ultimately, however, this... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:6/12/2015 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: driver
    Review:the girl at the office was very nice and kind, the driver charge me $400 extra was complaining on the truck condition, the truck ok and i drove the truck with out any problem, [ View ]
    Poster:etsik
    Date:6/12/2015 2:00:00 AM
    Subject: Graham is great!!
    Review:Graham was very professional and made the entire process very easy and headache free. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:6/11/2015 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and reliable shipping
    Review:This company was excellent and efficient when it came to getting my vehicle picked up and shipped to its destination. I enjoyed my experience and I would definitley recommend them to anyone looking to get their vehicle shipped in a safe and efficent ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nathaniel
    Date:6/11/2015 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: WON'T USE ANYONE ELSE-AMERIFREIGHT ONLY
    Review:I have used Amerifreight to move four cars over the past few years. Everytime, we have had an excellent experience. Their customer service is professional, upfront, and timely with communications. The carriers that they have worked with have been ... [ More ]
    Poster:M. Brown
    Date:6/11/2015 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: multiple transports
    Review:So i used the company for three moves from one place. An enclosed carrier from TX to MA and an open one from TX to NYC and both car moves went great. One move was from TX to CA of a large motorcycle. While it went great, the person needed help fro... [ More ]
    Poster:SMC
    Date:6/11/2015 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: multiple transports
    Poster:SMC
    Date:6/11/2015 1:51:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71