View 151,280 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,281th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2119 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.26% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.74% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: great transporter
    Review:I switched to AmeriFreight after a horrible experience with another company I switched to AmeriFreight. the company was honest and upfront, the customer service was excellent, and I was very happy with their service. it did take a few weeks to find a... [ More ]
    Poster:JessicaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/14/2014 10:45:00 AM
    Subject: Florida to California
    Review:I have been through several rounds of rescheduling, surprise cost increases, and no call backs as promised with other companies. Ameri Freight was a total fire and forget set up. They just gave me a call once a driver was scheduled to pick up my ve... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:SamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2014 9:58:00 PM
    Review:Carrier made it early! No issues. Price was a compromise. Representative followed up. Driver was nice and friendly. Worked with my time of delivery. Company not pushy. [ View ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:PhilThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2014 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Shipping
    Review:The process happened very quick and with zero conflict. Graham was very considerate and helpful of all questions and very upfront with all the details and the process. He actually made the transaction come in under what I thought it would end up cost... [ More ]
    Poster:ross kruegerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2014 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Shipping
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Date:9/13/2014 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service with Fast Delivery - A++
    Review:AmeriFreight is a great company with reasonable prices. I received a quote that was lower than uship and delivery was fast! I am really impressed with the customer service and will definitely reuse AmeriFreight in the future. Pickup: North Carolin... [ More ]
    Poster:TyelisaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2014 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great contact at AmeriFreight
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle and probably the best thing about the experience was the close contact with my Amerifreight contact. She called frequently to check on the status of everything. She was a good guide through the process and ex... [ More ]
    Poster:AliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2014 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: Ali was terrific.
    Review:Ali was great. She really helped me out and was very professional. She was very respectful and seemed like she WANTED to help. I don't think I would have rathered any other person to help with my move. Personally, I think she deserves a raise and/or ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tice Patrick Waardenburg
    Date:9/12/2014 11:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great company to work with
    Review:I shipped a car from Washington state to Pennsylvania. This was the first time I ever attempted shipping a car and I don't know anyone who has done it either. So I was clueless going into the whole affair. After researching several companies, I ch... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:MariaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2014 9:43:00 PM
    Subject: Better than I expected
    Review:Lecia was the agent for me, she explained well, was patient with my questions, very polite. There was couple miscommunication and the rate went up $25 than we first talked, but it was ok. Other than the miscommunication, everything went fine... [ More ]
    Poster:Yuta ImadaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2014 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Amerifrieight and Ali Miller did an excellent job in finding a shipper and staying on it until the job was complete. My car was inop and in a not easy to access location. At any rate they really got the job done and I am very happy with their perfo... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Murdock This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2014 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: Exemplary service
    Review:I needed to move my car across states in an emergency situation and after some research determined to use the broker service offered by AmeriFrieght. Ali was very understanding of the situation and helped me choose the timeline that would best fit m... [ More ]
    Poster:AlexThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2014 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: Transport from CA to SC
    Review:I'd never used a car transport company before so I did not know what exactly to expect. Graham with Amerifreight was upfront and honest about the process and took the time to answer my questions and explain the time frames involved when requesting a ... [ More ]
    Poster:LisaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2014 11:47:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Shipping Provided a Nearly Stress Free Experience
    Review:The company actually had to reschedule a pick up because the original company flaked. They were great about getting another driver as quickly as possible. They also placed the original driver on a do not call list for the inconvenience he caused. I w... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Rachelle HarrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2014 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: Decent Experience
    Review:Amerifreight Field Manager Graham Tucker arranged for expeditious delivery of my vehicle cross country. He was honest with respect to pricing and delivery speed options. My car arrived damaged and I hope AMERIFREIGHT will continue to assist- should i... [ More ]
    Poster:F. GrayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2014 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Quite good, reliable service. I initially chose the cheaper option of 15-day window of pick up, but didnt work out due to scheduling conflicts from my end. Then I chose the 5-day window pick up period option, which was $300 more than the initial pric... [ More ]
    Poster:AnishThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2014 12:56:00 AM
    Subject: Aston Martin DB9
    Review:2nd vehicle shipped by Graham. Cannot attest to the delivery portion other than it was on time. However my first experience was excellent on the receiving vehicle side as well. Vehicle was picked up on time and very efficiently. [ View ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: good service. delivered what was agreed.
    Review:Graham was very knowledgeable and clearly explained what to expect. He didn't try to rush the order initially to get a better deal, but when the pickup window approached he promptly got the delivery truck lined up. Overall it was a fair price. [ View ]
    Poster:I. Y.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: Antique truck delivered with love
    Review:I decided on Amerifreight based upon their BB rating and other ratings listed on the net. By far they were rated the best and as a first time user of a transportation service I was nervous. I was informed by my broker that the starting price wo... [ More ]
    Poster:TOSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 8:20:00 PM
    Subject: Green Hornet Arrives
    Review:My Green Hornet (British Racing Green) BMW Z3 arrived early, clean and in excellent condition due to the teamwork of AmeriFreight's Ali and the carrier VIP LLC. What was left of my scrambled mind after an exhaustive search suggested I choose AmeriFr... [ More ]
    Poster:Ted OThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Frustrating experience but the job got done
    Review:My initial rep left the week that I was assigned to him. Not sure if he just quit or got fired. I had to call to get the new reps info. She was very freindly. I was also told that the charge would be $1200 and ship within 2 weeks, by my initial rep. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: I am extremely impressed with AmeriFreight.
    Review:I am a professional CDL driver myself, so I did quite a bit of research about which company I was going to hire to haul an extremely clean all original low milage 1995 GMC Suburban 2500 4x4 that I bought which was located in California and needed to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country service at it's finest
    Review:I had been trying to ship a vehicle across the country, PA to OR, for 4 months. I tried various other companies, all of which were unable to make it happen and were unprofessional in the process. Then I got in contact with Ali Miller from AmeriFr... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyle BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Experience...
    Review:I received military orders from Virginia to Colorado at the end of August. Instead of my wife and I driving two vehicles across country we decided to ship hers. A few days within getting on the road to Colorado the original company canceled the shipm... [ More ]
    Poster:Rosey Summerville
    Date:9/10/2014 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Everything was fine. I wish it would of not been so expensive, but I shopped around and found similar quotes but this company had the best ratings. Thank you for your service. Will look for you again. [ View ]
    Poster:Gladys Moras
    Date:9/10/2014 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: Ba-da-bing Ba-da-boom
    Review:Very easy to use. I was able to negotiate the quote and arrange pick-up and delivery with just a few phone calls - all while in a different state. My only comment would be that my quote was 1050 which appeared to be the standard for my pick up and dr... [ More ]
    Poster:KenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Ami was professional each time we spoke always returned calls. Accomplished the process of finding someone that said they would pick up my car and deliver it by a certain date. The Driver was late and did not always return calls, I would not re... [ More ]
    Poster:J G
    Date:9/10/2014 9:23:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight - Would Use Again
    Review:We needed to move two vehichles and a motorcycle across country in a short amount of time. David from Amerifrieght was very efficient and kept us informed through the entire process. He was realistic with us from the get go on cost and found a driv... [ More ]
    Poster:CornellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 8:02:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Transported car from Texas to Pennsylvania. Delivery scheduled promptly after contract, for a Friday afternoon. By Saturday afternoon, driver had not shown up or called. I called AmeriFreight, left message. Brett texted back. Asked me to call driver... [ More ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 5:44:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service-will definitely use again
    Review:I called Amerifreight for a quote in early August. Due to our timeline, we were unable to utilize the curbside pickup service that is offered. We drove our truck to Amerifreight in Peachtree City, GA. Our truck was in storage until a carrier could pi... [ More ]
    Poster:Angela CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable and Trustworthy with my new car!
    Review:I called Amerifreight after reading several reviews about transporting a car across several states. Their sales staff were knowledgeable and helpful. We had consistent contact until my car was scheduled to transport. I would absolutely use Amerifreig... [ More ]
    Poster:J FathmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Original quote was 50% of final cost - expect was underbid and truckers wouldn't fulfill the order for this reason. Otherwsie servie was excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:Nik RobertsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience with AmeriFreight
    Review:I would highly recommend AmeriFreight, they were reliable and took great care of our two cars. Brett kept me informed throughout the entire process. This took a lot of the stress away from us having to move cross country knowing that we didn't have... [ More ]
    Poster:Katie This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping made easy
    Review:Called on a Thursday and car was picked up on Saturday, door to door on time service. Thanks for making it easy to do! [ View ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Jill WoodThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Worked like a charm
    Review:Called on a Tuesday for a Detroit to New Orleans ship. Car was picked up that Friday and arrived in New Orleans on Tuesday. Couldn't have done it without Amerifreight. [ View ]
    Poster:NancyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Unimpressed Overall
    Review:Amerhifreight was recommended by a friend who had good luck with them. They put me in contact with Aztrans, my carrier, and the whole experience has left me with a bad taste in my mouth. Problems: (1) AmeriFreight first tried to tell me that the cost... [ More ]
    Response:AmeriFreight prides itself on its customer service and work hard to make each auto transport experience as worry free as possible. However we do not succumb to coercion or blackmail by threatening us with a bad review if we do not pay our customer off with a substantial blackmailed amount. We are honest in our dealings and none of what this customer has experienced fell outside the normal contract terms and conditions to what he agreed to. [ view ]
    Date:9/9/2014 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:My experience with Amerifright was excellent. I felt like I was in good hands with my representative Allie, as she was diligent and informative. The company was excellent in coordination the carrier for transport of my automobile. The car arrived ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited [ view ]
    Poster:Debra LudwigThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable Car Transport
    Review:Would definitely recommend this company. Pickup and delivery as promised. Ali was terrific and driver as well. [ View ]
    Poster:Tom RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 9:23:00 AM
    Subject: AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle. I was unsure and nervous about the whole process. I dealt with Ali and she made me feel at ease. Ali answered all the questions I had and was very easy to get in contact with when I had another. At one point... [ More ]
    Poster:JamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2014 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Agents are great and patient. She helped me to ship my car successfully, an being very patient with my shipment since it was my first time doing a car shipping. I will use this shipment method again, while the price is a little bit high, but good s... [ More ]
    Poster:Kaimin Hu
    Date:9/8/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Overall good job
    Review:Although I wasn't crazy about the process by which the initial quote for the shipping was given to me, overall I felt this company did a very good job. Initially, I was given a quote, but it turns out that the quote wasn't very realistic and I ended ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary McNeillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2014 5:04:00 PM
    Review:Amerifreight was excellent in coordinating the carrier for transporting my vehicle. They communicated very well on the process. Our car was delivered in excellent condition within four days of pick-up. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill Bade
    Date:9/8/2014 12:18:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipped from SC to CO
    Review:Everything was great, except that I was quoted an 'economy rate', to find out two days before car had to be shipped that 'the market' isn't supporting the economy rate and that the charge would be $200 more dollars. When I placed the order, I just d... [ More ]
    Poster:CharlesCThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2014 9:40:00 AM
    Subject: Recommend
    Review:My experience with Amerifreight was very good and I would use them again in brokering a deal with a shipper. [ View ]
    Poster:Reed ThomasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2014 2:15:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight, Ali Miller and Semper Fi are Awesome!
    Review:Ali was a pleasure to work with and promptly arranged for a very professional and reliable carrier (Semper Fi) to transport my Jeep within 12 hours of placing my order. My Jeep was picked up in Virginia within 2 days and delivered in California 8 da... [ More ]
    Poster:MannyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/7/2014 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: Form NJ to CA
    Review:Customer service was great, kept me updated throughout the shipment. Car was picked up on time, nothing was damaged or stolen. Car arrived one day earlier than promised and was delivered in perfect condition. Would definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:SaadThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/7/2014 4:53:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfactory
    Review:Overall, pretty good service - I asked for pickup on the 27th, was told that the pickup would occur between the 27th-29th, and rolled the dice. Didn't get lucky. But my car came early to OKC and had no damage. Many props to my driver Jerry from BLT. ... [ More ]
    Poster:PrithviThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2014 10:44:00 PM
    Subject: The car got moved as planned
    Review:Car was in Salt Lake City, needed to be shipped to Texas. Amerifreight arranged for Cowboy Transport to do the job. Pick up in SLC was originally planned for the morning but ended up about 5:00 p.m., which was ok for me. Had to scout out meeting p... [ More ]
    Poster:DanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2014 7:16:00 AM
    Subject: it works exact the way it should
    Review:moving cars is not the easiest thing to do and it was my first experience, but I am happy that AmeriFreight was 100% as they advertised, everything was smooth, no hidden cost, delivery was on-time and the driver gave us heads up so we could plan our ... [ More ]
    Poster:JayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2014 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Broker Experience
    Review:Got a quote online and received a quote promptly over email. The email was worded very courteously and sounded professional, not obnoxious as some other companies out there. Was provided a simple breakdown of the costs and deposits and Lecia was very... [ More ]
    Poster:GabrielThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2014 8:01:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74