View 160,359 Reviews on 3,684 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 160,360th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB Accredited
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 7 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. We strongly encourage all our customers to leave unbiased reviews on their transportation experience with AmeriFreight without promising them any form of compensation. Reviews are posted on the merit of our performance only. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. This is in direct conflict to FTC regulations. In the past Amerifreight has also encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews or a customer may have indicated that s/he has are being compensated inadvertently. Any form of compensation including discounts, rebates, monthly drawings or competitions, direct or indirect is a contravention of FTC regulations and is punishable by law. It is our policy to remain within the constraints of these regulations and so should any other company on this website.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1891 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 17.19% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 82.81% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Fast Cheap Delivery Right to my Door
    Review:I am very happy with the service I received. I turned down the first 2 offers to ship from third party shippers because I didn't like the price and wanted to hold out for better and my guys at Amerifreight didnt bat an eyelash or pressure me and foun... [ More ]
    Poster:Isabel Gutierrez
    Date:1/22/2015 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: second time using this company.
    Review:If you looking for a trustworthy this one is it.I would use again and I would recommend. They picked up my car when they said they would and they dropped it off with no prd this both times I used this company! [ View ]
    Poster:Johnny Madison
    Date:1/22/2015 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country transport
    Review:During my initial research phone call, Lecia was quite helpful and courteous. Subsequent calls were also of the same caliber. I listed my vehicle about two weeks prior to when I absolutely needed it picked up. I was contacted very quickly, two days l... [ More ]
    Poster:K Stormer
    Date:1/22/2015 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: Grandma has her car back
    Review:Amerifreight delivered on their promise to deliver Grandma's car safely from Texas to Florida. We will use this service again. When Grandma is happy, the rest of her family is happy. Thanks for your great service, Graham. [ View ]
    Poster:Becky Van Noord
    Date:1/22/2015 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: Hectic Transaction
    Review:It's been a few months so I cant remember all the details but as part of the contract you agree to write 2 reviews so this is my second. The car got here and was in good condition and the belongings that were in the car made it as well. So I felt re... [ More ]
    Poster:Mari
    Date:1/22/2015 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I shipped my Hyundai Elantra from Seattle, WA to Massachusetts. My contact was Jeff, and he was amazing. Our carrier was IK Transporters. It was my first time doing a car shipment, and I was very nervous, but Jeff was very nice and it was very easy t... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jeff 678-608-0566 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:1/22/2015 10:56:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:The shipment went fine and the delivery was really fast. AmeriFrieght really took the worries out of my shipment and Lecia was very professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:1/21/2015 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Communication and Service
    Review:After agreeing upon a price for having my son's truck transported from Southern California to Northern New York, Ali from AmeriFreight Car Shipping was wonderful about communicating and helping me through the process. She followed up on pick up and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer
    Date:1/21/2015 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:Accurate, on time prompt courteous service. I would use again without hesitation. Competi be pricing and delivery time frames exceeded my expectations. [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Carl EilersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/21/2015 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: very easy to work with.
    Review:One call and 5 days later I was driving my car. Great company Called on the 15 and received my car on the 20th. no problems. turned out to be about 200.00 more than quoted but was an overall smooth experience. [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:SteveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/21/2015 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Fast
    Review:Fast and safe On time with no damage Would use this service again from any state. Low quote and shipped for that amount [ View ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:DebbieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/21/2015 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: feedback
    Review:Shipping was a legit experience kept me updated throughout the whole process very cool guy thanks again for making this stress free for me [ View ]
    Poster:Jeremy Pena
    Date:1/21/2015 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: NJ to CA
    Review:I had never shipped a car before and Amerifreight helped to explain the ins and outs of this process. It isn't as simple simple as calling a company to come pick it up and then drop it off. Graham at Amerifreight was helpful in explaining that. Am... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan
    Date:1/21/2015 11:07:00 AM
    Subject: As Promises!
    Review:Very easy to set up! Quick to respond, quick to get a quote & quick pick up & delivery. Very courteous. Couldn't ask for better service! [ View ]
    Poster:Ted
    Date:1/20/2015 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: Steve from Chicago
    Review:I used AmeriFreight to ship my car from the Chicago area to Henderson, NV. Graham at AmeriFreight was very helpful and explained the process and the different methods of shipment. As a broker, Graham worked his connections to get me the best rate a... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:1/20/2015 11:06:00 AM
    Subject: fast delivery, 2000 miles in three days
    Review:The delivery service provided by the company is decent. The process of looking up for a carrier may cause some extra time, but when it scheduled, everything comes smoothly. The drivers are professional and deliver my car in really time period. Overal... [ More ]
    Poster:Xiaoming Chen
    Date:1/19/2015 9:57:00 PM
    Review:I am writing to highly recommend Graham at Amerifreight. I spent several weeks searching for the best company to work with and once I spoke with Graham I just knew that this was the best company to work with. He made what could be a stressful situat... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:MaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/19/2015 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Service
    Review:As I was shifting from New Jersey to Michigan I was looking to transport my car. Problem was that I was on a strict timeline as I was leaving the state in 5 days. After talking to multiple vendors I understood that the companies hold no guarantee as ... [ More ]
    Poster:ANINDYA DAS
    Date:1/19/2015 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: 2 cars from NJ to NV
    Review:I had to transport two vehicles from New Jersey to Las Vegas in January. I contacted AmeriFreight fairly late in the process. They were able to quickly find a carrier to transport my vehicles. The company that was contracted was very prompt in terms ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Todd J.
    Date:1/19/2015 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Ft. Collins Bound
    Review:After quite a bit of on-line research, I went with AmeriFeight to arrange to ship my daughter's car from northern New Jersey to Ft. Collins, Colorado. While we needed to increase slightly the original bid estimate to get a trucker within the window w... [ More ]
    Poster:Glenn Geiger
    Date:1/19/2015 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:After a nightmare at motor movers auto transport, Amerifreight was awesome. Dependable and great customer service. Josh was extremely helpful. Would use again. [ View ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Dominique
    Date:1/19/2015 12:32:00 PM
    Review:I was pleased with the service I received from Ali at AmeriFreight. She was knowledgeable and very helpful. Ali found a carrier to transport my truck quickly and it arrived ahead of schedule. If I need to move any of my vehicles again, I would def... [ More ]
    Poster:Bryan L
    Date:1/19/2015 8:18:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping 1998 Corvette
    Review:Buying my car in California and getting it to Nebraska was difficult, confusing & stressful and Jeff with Ameri-Freight was invaluable in getting my car home. We worked through the issues of the dealership messing up the first load out, the holi... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jeff 678-608-0566 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Theresa R.
    Date:1/18/2015 11:10:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped Car from North Carolina to Arizona
    Review:Great company, fair price very quick scheduling time and super fast delivery. It honestly doesn't get better there may be more afforable companies but I'm not aware of them I would recomend this company because they do everything you want. They ship ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dylan Clark
    Date:1/18/2015 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: quick and easy
    Review:ameri freight representative easy to contact, very respectful and estimate was only $5 less than actual contract offered by trucking company. there was a delay of 2 days for estimated arrival due to truck breaking down, but ameri freight kept in con... [ More ]
    Poster:rob
    Date:1/18/2015 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Amerifreight was excellent to work with. They got my car shipped when they said and for the price that we had agreed on. I am very happy with the whole experience and would highly recommend them if you need a car shipped. [ View ]
    Poster:mike
    Date:1/17/2015 9:25:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent experience with Amerifreight
    Review:These guys were as good as their word. Picked up my car in NC exactly when promised and delivered it to Florida the next day, again, as promised. The driver kept in touch with my by cell and text throughout the delivery. Everyone was polite and made ... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:1/16/2015 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service (contracting, pick up and delivery)
    Review:I worked with Ali at Ameri-Freight to ship a car from LA to St. Louis. She was upfront that the pick-up time is not guaranteed, under the economy shipping method. I was quoted an estimate of 1 – 15 days for a carrier to be assigned, after contr... [ More ]
    Poster:F
    Date:1/15/2015 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle delivery
    Review:I found AmeriFreight and Lecia to be very helpful with questions on delivery of my vehicle. Lecia explained how the process works, along with costs and expectations for delivery time. I found Heartland Transport also very helpful. They called with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron Beede
    Date:1/15/2015 7:16:00 PM
    Review:Shipped 2 cars with Amerifreight after doing some research online. They weren't the cheapest option but they were far from being the most expensive as well. Graham made me feel at ease through the entire process even when I had special requests (li... [ More ]
    Poster:Jon
    Date:1/15/2015 9:33:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I contacted Amerifrieght to transport my son's car from Washington, DC to San Francisco, CA, I dealt with Ali Miller, was quoted a fair price, and Ali made the needed arrangements, including dealing with several changes. The car was picked and drop... [ More ]
    Poster:Neal Chalofsky
    Date:1/14/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:No issue once the vehicle was picked up. It was difficult getting a carrier to transport the vehicle. 2 were assigned but never showed or followed through with pick up. The vehicle had to be left at neutral location for pick up, causing inconvienc... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelli
    Date:1/14/2015 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I could not be happier with my choice in using AmeriFreight. Contact people (Ali Miller and car carrier drivers) were always available and kept me and my daughter, who was receiving the car, updated on car's status. They told me to expect at most a 1... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Virginia TraceyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/13/2015 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Safe and Trusted Service
    Review:I had a good experience with AmeriFreight. The vehicle was delivered with no damage on time. Dispatcher was very responsible for taking care of the order from start to end. The overall service was fairly satisfying. Due to the holiday season and... [ More ]
    Poster:EChung
    Date:1/13/2015 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Very Professional @ Amerifreight
    Review:Ali Miller was very knowledgeable, courteous, prompt, and transparent (as well as patient) in arranging the transport of my two vehicles from California to Louisiana. She was especially supportive given my tight timeline. The driver who completed the... [ More ]
    Poster:DP
    Date:1/13/2015 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Lecia at AmeriFreight was excellent to work with. Her communication was great. She even helped us by having a taxi waiting when we dropped the car off. My vehicle was picked up on time and delivered early. It was in good condition, just a bit dirt... [ More ]
    Poster:Laurie Scott
    Date:1/12/2015 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Lecia at AmeriFreight saved the day!
    Review:I had arranged with another company for an automobile to be transported from Texas to North Carolina. The expected pickup day came and went. I called the driver the following morning, and was told that my order had been "cancelled." Neither... [ More ]
    Poster:Clayton
    Date:1/12/2015 3:11:00 PM
    Review:I would recommend Graham and his company to anyone who is shipping a vehicle. The shipping experience with AmeriFreight was professional and very pleasant. Graham was extremely knowledgeable, courteous, understanding and very prompt. My car was pick... [ More ]
    Poster:John Bakos
    Date:1/12/2015 11:31:00 AM
    Subject: Car transportation
    Review:I would definitely recommend this carrier. Among all carriers on google search, this is the only 5 star and they live up to their reputation. [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin Wilde
    Date:1/11/2015 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Better than advertised!
    Review:I used AmeriFreight for the first time to transport a vehicle from NJ to FL. Simply stated...they did everything they promised and more. They were professional every step of the way - - from the booking, order placement, pick up and delivery of the... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark H
    Date:1/11/2015 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great Shipping Experience!
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I only had one day notice to ship the car. Lecia at AmeriFreight was great from the beginning. Within a couple of hours, she found a hauler to meet my requirements. Several h... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:1/11/2015 9:48:00 AM
    Subject: Towing experience from WA to CA
    Review:Car reaches destination and without any damages, the truck driver was nice and deliver on time. However, it took 5-6 days dor amerifreight to find a driver and I had to pay more than the estimated price [ View ]
    Poster:Vinh
    Date:1/11/2015 2:11:00 AM
    Subject: 2 Cars delivered
    Review:I'd like to thank Ali Miller, the agent who took my order for her excellent customer service and prompt response. Thanks to Ali, I was able to schedule pick up and drop off at suitable time. I'd highly recommend Amerifrieght. [ View ]
    Poster:Mahmoud
    Date:1/10/2015 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: 2 Cars delivered
    Poster:Mahmoud
    Date:1/10/2015 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Quick, easy and worth the money.
    Review:Lecia was very kind and got me a carrier quickly. Brothers Auto transport was informative and let me know where they were every step of the way and Raim was respectful and also very informative. I would do for his all over again. Didn't even need the... [ More ]
    Poster:DEVON
    Date:1/10/2015 10:57:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:This company was Great!!!Very happy with the service and definitely would use them again!!! Lecia was great to work with and very helpful and friendly!!! The man that picked up our car was great also and deliver was just as great. I was very pleased ... [ More ]
    Poster:Debbie Dowell
    Date:1/9/2015 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy
    Review:There are many choices when it comes to shipping your vehicle. I did a great deal of research and have shipped with a variety of companies previously. I was very happy that Jeff, my Amerifreight representative, was able to accommodate my special need... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jeff BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:FarenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/9/2015 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent job and thoroughness
    Review:Of the past time I've had to ship a vehicle cross country, this experience with Josh and Amerifreight has been by far the best and provided the most satisfaction. I had two vehicles that needed to move from different places in the country, during the... [ More ]
    Poster:Fernando
    Date:1/9/2015 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Shipping
    Review:Ali with Amerifreight helped me ship my 1968 Camaro from California to Idaho. After reading about numerous problems with other companies, I found Ali with Amerifreight. I found only positive things about this company! Ali kept in touch every step of ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:1/9/2015 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Recommended Auto transport service
    Review:Overall good experience. Pick up and delivery was on time. No problem in setting the pick up, payment or delivery. Price was lower than other company I contacted. Recommended! [ View ]
    Poster:Omkar
    Date:1/9/2015 1:35:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76