View 158,307 Reviews on 3,671 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 158,308th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB Accredited
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 5 Months. Since 9/20/2007
Broker Active

Broker Active
Broker / Broker

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. We strongly encourage all our customers to leave unbiased reviews on their transportation experience with AmeriFreight without promising them any form of compensation. Reviews are posted on the merit of our performance only. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. This is in direct conflict to FTC regulations. In the past Amerifreight has also encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews or a customer may have indicated that s/he has are being compensated inadvertently. Any form of compensation including discounts, rebates, monthly drawings or competitions, direct or indirect is a contravention of FTC regulations and is punishable by law. It is our policy to remain within the constraints of these regulations and so should any other company on this website.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2011 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.28% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.72% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Review:Amerifreight met all my expectations. They picked up on time delivered as scheduled and made the whole experience very easy. I was very impressed with the professionalism and the attention to detail. I would definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jamie Kulesa
    Date:12/10/2014 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:I recently purchased a personal vehicle in Fla. and needed it transported out to CA. I've been in the auto industry for over twenty years and have bought, sold and transported vehicles across the country numerous times. I contacted Ali at AmeriFreigh... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian McCleary
    Date:12/10/2014 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Poster:Brian McCleary
    Date:12/10/2014 11:07:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience with amerifrieght
    Review:I had a VW Vanagon Westfalia shipped from Chicago to California and the booking agent was very nice and informative. The details: It took a month to find a closed carrier, the booking fee was $250, and the carrier wouldn't pick it up for any less tha... [ More ]
    Poster:Evelyn
    Date:12/10/2014 10:55:00 AM
    Subject: Exceeded my expectations
    Review:As a military family we have lots of experience moving vehicles across the country and oceans. This by far was one of the best experiences we have had. Lecia was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her and/or use her again. [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:PatriciaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2014 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:I didn't know anything about shipping cars so I went on consumer reports and Amerifreight was #1. So I called and Lecia was extremely helpful in assisting me. She quoted a price which ended up being the actual price, nothing more. Very honest people ... [ More ]
    Poster:jessica
    Date:12/9/2014 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight was great
    Review:Josh at Amerifreight made me feel really comfortable and confident in getting my car shipped. He set appropriate expectations and found a carrier quickly. He kept in constant contact during the whole process. [ View ]
    Poster:vandenbergs
    Date:12/9/2014 6:47:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service, Extremely Satisfied
    Review:Ali at Amerifreight made it happen!! My wife and I researched auto transport movers over 2 months before deciding on Amerifreight. The A+ and Better Business Bureau rating was the clincher, but it didn't stop there. When we called, Ali answered and g... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:12/9/2014 1:46:00 AM
    Subject: Audi TT Transport From S.CA to N.ID
    Review:Lecia was great to work with. She kept me informed on the status of getting my vehicle transported from S. CA to N. ID. It took nearly 2 weeks to get the car scheduled and it was due to the fact that the drop off was in N. ID and not a lot of carrier... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:12/8/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: one point access to many shippers
    Review:The car was shipped from Chicago to Bay Area. It was delivered on time without any damages. But the car was very dirty, I had to go for car wash before starting to use it regularly [ View ]
    Poster:Avinash Dathathri
    Date:12/8/2014 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivered on time, but quote process a little fuzzy
    Review:Note: While I was not given monetary or any other incentive to write a review, I was "required" to provide reviews on several sites as part of my contract with AF. They state in their "Delivery Confirmation Requirements" that , &... [ More ]
    Poster:J
    Date:12/8/2014 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: Anticipate paying more than is initially promised
    Review:Overall, our agent was kind and worked with us but a couple comments that really rubbed me the wrong way: 1. Communication was extremely poor. When trying to communicate with the agent, we would receive calls in the middle of the workday which of... [ More ]
    Poster:Pete
    Date:12/8/2014 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: Do your homework first and read everything
    Review:The process for myself was a bit muddled. This was the first time I had my vehicles transported, so i had many questions. First off, you get a quote for your vehicles that will cover the cost of the transportation. You supply a window of when you w... [ More ]
    Poster:BMF
    Date:12/8/2014 12:18:00 PM
    Subject: AMAZING Transport Company
    Review:I would DEFINITELY use Amerifreight again to transport my car and highly recommend them. I chose Amerifreight based on all the excellent reviews I read online about them and they were all accurate. The entire process went smoothly and at anytime tha... [ More ]
    Poster:EB
    Date:12/8/2014 11:32:00 AM
    Subject: transport 1988 Mustang conv. VA to MA
    Review:I never shipped a car before. Used Amerifreight mostly because they had a A+ rating from the BBB. What they do is to hook you up with the first available truck. I like the fact they continually kept me informed of what was happening. The first truck... [ More ]
    Poster:Arthur
    Date:12/7/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:Ali helped me on the phone and immediately emailed me a quote. We had the car picked up and delivered without any hassle and for an affordable price. [ View ]
    Poster:noah
    Date:12/6/2014 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight agent
    Review:Graham at AmeriFreight was a pleasure to work with. He explained all aspects of the transporting process in a honest and forthright matter. If I ever have to transport another vehicle, I will personally ask for Graham to be my agent in charge. Also, ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/6/2014 9:37:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience with Ameri freight
    Review:I had good experience with ameri freight. Ally Miller was my representative and she was informative and knowledgeble. I would do business with them again. Only thing i see there is a small communication gap between Amerifrieght customer and the actua... [ More ]
    Poster:Sunny
    Date:12/4/2014 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight and Graham were fantastic!
    Review:After doing some research about how car shipments work, I reached out to AmeriFreight based on the series of strong reviews. I worked with Graham and he was fantastic. Explained how the process worked. Was clear about what to expect with the char... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelly J
    Date:12/4/2014 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:I used Amerfreight to ship my car from VA to CA and was extemely happy with he service. Graham was my point of contact and he made the process easy and he was very responsive. My car arrived in California a day before the scheduled delivery date whic... [ More ]
    Poster:Amy J.
    Date:12/3/2014 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: If at first you don't succeed
    Review:AmeriFreight did an excellent job in coordinating my car transport. Due to scheduling conflicts on my end, they needed to work with at least five different drivers to price and coordinate the move. While it wasn't easy, they made it happen with no ... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott K
    Date:12/3/2014 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: 5 star service
    Review:Ali and her team handled my shipment perfectly from beginning to end. They always called me to follow up, which is a nice change for once! [ View ]
    Poster:Kyle
    Date:12/3/2014 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Georgia
    Review:Great service, honest service and reliable communication. The vehicle was picked up in a timely manner and delivered in the time stated. I have used this company a few times to transport vehicles and have been happy with the service every time. [ View ]
    Poster:Shawn Andreasen
    Date:12/3/2014 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Licia at Amerifreight was awsome..
    Review:This is the first time ever having a car shipped. It was easy as can be with licia's help. The delivery was a couple days late but the driver was stuck in a fall Colorado snow storm.. No problems, they kept me up to date the entire time. Would defi... [ More ]
    Poster:Darryl
    Date:11/30/2014 11:43:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of automobile
    Review:AmeriFreight's services were as promised -timely pickup,competent driver provided, auto arrived at destination in perfect condition. Professional demeanor of all involved, with accessible contact with company and driver at any time. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris Gute
    Date:11/30/2014 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Good Experience
    Review:Ali at Amerifreight was extremely responsible and an excellent communicator. She explained the process thoroughly and answered all of my questions. There was a bit of a snafu with the truck driver who was picking up our car. He "promised&qu... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric Keitel
    Date:11/28/2014 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service from start to finish
    Review:This was the 4th time using AmeriFreight; from the moment Ali responded to my inquiry until the car arrived safely in NC, I received prompt, professional, excellent customer service. Ali Miller moved the process along smoothly and her suggestion ... [ More ]
    Poster:Harvey
    Date:11/27/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: I was very skeptical but had an excellent experience.
    Review:I did quite a bit of research about transport brokers and after reading pages of reviews, I was ready to fly Michigan and drive my car to California. There are SO many horror stories and I had the displeasure of talking to multiple jerks who were wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:11/26/2014 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: Ali from Amerifreight is GREAT!!
    Review:Ali from Amerifreight made this whole scary experience of shipping a car across country much easier for us. She was always available for any questions we had whether it was through phone or email. If she was out of the office she always made sure we ... [ More ]
    Poster:Katie
    Date:11/26/2014 8:20:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered On time! Exceptional Service!
    Review:Shipped my daughter's car from SC to Cali due to her new job. Needless to say we were nervous! I've never needed to do this before and had no idea who to call. Ali at AmeriFreight made it painless. Don't goof around. Just call her and make it easy on... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Stritzinger
    Date:11/26/2014 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company PLEASE READ!!!!!
    Review:The Process went great! Five Stars. Lecia answered every call and question I had.The best customer service I received, after talking to multiple car shipping representatives. Gave me a exact quote! Worked out perfectly. The carrier was great! Gave me... [ More ]
    Poster:Samuel
    Date:11/26/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied with long distance Amerifieight service
    Review:I chose Amerifreight since it is on the top review lists for transport companies. I was very careful and serious for picking up the right one because my car would transport a long way from Pennsylvania to California. Although they are a broker compan... [ More ]
    Poster:Iris
    Date:11/25/2014 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:A friend recommended Amerifreight after researching on top 10 auto shipping company in US. The car was picked up and delivered as per the committed duration from AZ to NJ. Excellent service and very professional. In short, they are honest, fast and r... [ More ]
    Poster:Yugaswaroopini
    Date:11/25/2014 10:21:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight and Driver exceeded all expectations
    Review:Dispatching was white glove service. You are assigned a real person who works with you the duration of the job. That one person is your sole contact and is very involved in every aspect of arranging the carrier. Everything was fully explained, in ... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul O Morrison
    Date:11/25/2014 10:21:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic Customer Service and Reasonable Final Price
    Review:I had a great experience with AmerFreight. I called to set up my transport over a month in advance and they called several times in between to check in and update me on the status. They also called to check to make sure the transport company picked u... [ More ]
    Poster:StephanieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2014 9:47:00 AM
    Subject: Professionally Service
    Review:I worked with Ali Miller from AmeriFreight to book my vehicle transportation. She was a thorough professional and service offered was of great quality. I had given a short notice for vehicle pick up, but still she was able to get me a trucker who cou... [ More ]
    Poster:Karthik dhamodharan
    Date:11/25/2014 12:42:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Broker
    Review:Amerifreight is a auto transport broker company, They found me a carrier right away. There was no problem with the billing, they charged per their quote. I have been asked rate the the carrier separately, so there is nothing else to say about ame... [ More ]
    Poster:anonymous
    Date:11/24/2014 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT SENSE OF URGENCY!
    Review:I googled (of course) transit companies. I needed to ship my Jeep to my daughter in California. I have never done a transit of this kind. AmeriFreight came up on the google search at the top of the list. I called Ali and she informed me of all t... [ More ]
    Poster:Niece Nardini
    Date:11/24/2014 11:08:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Customer
    Review:Good service, good price. He came on time and delivered on time without any problems. Nice people all around. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:Charlie
    Date:11/24/2014 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: Five stars without a doubt.
    Review:The only problem we had shipping my 2003 CRV was initially finding a driver, but that was because my vehicle was in a rather difficult area to transport from, which was in no way had anything to do with Amerfreight. Other than that, the customer s... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyler Weber
    Date:11/24/2014 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I DID NOT EXPECT TO PAY THAT MUCH.I DID NOT HAVE THAT MUCH TIME FRAME .I ALSO HAD A HARD TIME UNDERSTANDING THE TRUKING COMPANY. [ View ]
    Poster:paul pellerinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/24/2014 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: Cost of the transportation broker
    Review:I am just an individual trying to get a car to a family member whose car was disabled. So I shipped a car out to Kansas and had the disabled car shipped back to me. It was one order yet I got charged for two cars. Since it was two cars Amerifreigh... [ More ]
    Poster:Carol
    Date:11/23/2014 7:48:00 PM
    Subject: Great Shipping Experience
    Review:As this was my first experience shipping a car I really did'nt know what to expect. Lecis took me through the whole process with no anxcity on my part . She kept me informed through all parts of the shipping. Pick-up was on time. Delivery was also... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron Campbell
    Date:11/23/2014 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review November 2014
    Review:Service was excellent, in my opinion, throughout the process of shipping our car. The order (No. 940063047-HS) was dispatched and picked up 11 days after my initial contact with AmeriFreight, which was within the stated time period of up to 15 days. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:11/23/2014 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Very Prompt & Professional (Trustworthy)
    Review:This was my first time using an auto transport service and I did a lot of research to find the most reliable and trustworthy company because I'm particular about the condition of my car. This was a luxury SUV transport and my vehicle arrived early a... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:11/23/2014 9:55:00 AM
    Subject: Reccomendation
    Review:Always tough to know that you got a good deal or not. But I think the service was great and reliable. [ View ]
    Poster:S Ali
    Date:11/22/2014 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: A++ effort
    Review:it was incredibly professional and the communication was stellar. it was really an easy pleasant experience. honestly i am not a professional car guy. from the main office to the transport team, i felt they really took pride in what they do. i was ju... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:11/22/2014 10:25:00 AM
    Subject: Continued Unprofessionalism
    Review:I wrote an honest and straightforward review two days ago of my shipping experience highlighting my frustration with the delivery practices of the carrier and PRIMARILY my dissatisfaction with the customer service I received from LECIA at AMERIFREIGH... [ More ]
    Poster:Burt
    Date:11/22/2014 9:52:00 AM
    Subject: A Company You Can Trust
    Review:I was understandably nervous about purchasing a vehicle and having it transported from Michigan to Utah. Graham at AmeriFreight was understanding, professional and reassuring. The company's documentation was informative and thorough. Graham made c... [ More ]
    Poster:Maria Bustos
    Date:11/21/2014 11:24:00 AM
    Review:One if the best company's I have hired to do buisness with respectful courteous and kind they made this a smooth transaction from the first point of contact to the confirmation of pickup and calling along the way to set up a early arrival time great ... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:11/20/2014 9:31:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76