View 149,475 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,476th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us? Please note. We do compensate customers for reviews, good or bad. It helps us to get honest feedback on how we have done regarding customer satisfaction and how we can continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2129 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.35% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.65% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Glad I used AmeriFreight
    Review:I was hesitant to ship our car across the country (from TX to Massachusetts), but Bob at AmeriFreight made it easy and painless. Bob was very clear about the process and walked me through every step. In addition, we ended up paying half of what we w... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:BJ
    Date:3/21/2013 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Tried the rest now go with the best, AmeriFreight on time and honest
    Review:I needed to ship a vehicle from Maryland to Georgia and did a quick search on the internet to get some quotes. After my inbox was bombarded by a ton of quotes and people offering to move the car further than what I originally requested I decided to ... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:George
    Date:3/21/2013 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Honest, but expensive and late in my case
    Review:I had to move the 15-yeas old Toyota from Toronto to SF Bay area. Canada to USA moves are very expensive, so I crossed the border and parked the car on the paid parking lot in Buffalo where it had to be picked up by the driver. All was arranged in a... [ More ]
    Poster:Ivan
    Date:3/21/2013 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: Not Bad
    Review:They are not bad. They explain how this processing work. So, at least I get idea what is going on. Bottom line, they are not the carrier. They are just brokers who put your bids(price) to system and get some portion of the price. [ View ]
    Poster:simonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/21/2013 10:51:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome, Best Bet
    Review:The Broker Explaned the options with detail And understanding. Had to fly to New Jersey Sat to make sure the car was able to drive. Bob called friday to tell me the trans port would pick up on the monday. Had a flight going out tuesday morning. I had... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry RuessThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2013 9:55:00 PM
    Subject: delivered right on time with a woof
    Review:Needed to get my Ford Escape from the Bay Area in CA to Boston MA. I could have flown across the country ($200), drove myself across the country through two snow storms (1 week, $600 in gas, $400 in motels, etc), missed work, missed my dog and cat, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2013 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: car
    Review:ON time without damages. It took some time to find the carrier which was slightly more expensive than i expected to be. [ View ]
    Poster:wa
    Date:3/19/2013 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle move to Colorado
    Review:This was the second time I have used this broker. I knew what to expect and was pleased with their service. [ View ]
    Poster:Roman
    Date:3/19/2013 10:07:00 PM
    Subject: Amazballs! Cross Country Move done in 5 days!
    Review:When I started looking, I came to this site and had hesitations as first because their prices were the best. He gave me advise and told me if I wanted to start out with their cheapest options I should buffer my time for 2 weeks to find a driver. A... [ More ]
    Poster:Ellie Hosokawa
    Date:3/19/2013 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome work
    Review:Jorge was very helpful and resourceful for my case. My first available pick-up date was a Saturday, and he told me there should be someone contacting me within 5 days. On the following Monday I called and asked if there's any update from his side, an... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Chen
    Date:3/19/2013 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: Good Process
    Review:Good and easy process, definitely recommend. Got a call after I put a request in. Person gave me all the details about the process. I wasn't available when the car was supposed to be picked up but they made sure my friend delivered it smoothly. By ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dhawal ChhedaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2013 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped 2 vehicles
    Review:Absoutely fantastic experience! We shipped two vehicles from Ca to Tx. Both vehicles arrived in perfect condition! Customer service from Amerifreight was great. Driver was fantastic as well. We were extremely nervous about shipping two cars with... [ More ]
    Poster:S. Krogman
    Date:3/19/2013 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Spectacular, Excellent, Amazing, Professional, a Breath of Fresh Air!
    Review:Moving from CA to NC I had a choice of shipping my car or driving it. After finding AmeriFreight's low rates (approx 400 less than another company I contacted) I decided to have the car shipped. I heard about AmeriFreight through a colleuge that ha... [ More ]
    Poster:Andy
    Date:3/19/2013 9:01:00 AM
    Subject: 2008 Dodge Viper
    Review:This is the 1st time I have had a vehicle shipped and the tracking company actually cared. They really took their time to unload the vehicle and it was EARLY! [ View ]
    Poster:wes arnold
    Date:3/19/2013 8:42:00 AM
    Subject: A One of A Kind Leading Experience
    Review:My experience was phenomenal from beginning to end. Amerifreight truly puts Professionalism & First Class in car shipping.There were no hidden cost, all of my questions were answered right away. I was completely blown-away with by the experience... [ More ]
    Poster:Tressa HartleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2013 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight are Professional, Fast and Safe
    Review:My name is Mohan and I had excellent experience with AmeriFreight for shipping my vehicle (Nissan XTerra-SUV). The customer service representative (Jorge) was very thorough and detailed throughout the entire process. I had some special concerns ... [ More ]
    Poster:MohanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2013 12:08:00 AM
    Subject: I recommend you to use AmeriFrieght
    Review:The driver is very polite and explain in detail. The car were delivered in time without damage. My broker Bob Turner from AmeriFreight is very helpful and thoughtful. He spoted the available truck less a week with the best price. And whenever I... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:3/18/2013 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: From start to finish
    Review:Jorge Crews and his staff were very professional. My family were pleased with the booking, the price quoted, and the transport process. John, our carrier was professional, focused, and detailed when he loaded and unloaded his cars-and might I add &q... [ More ]
    Poster:GinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/18/2013 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: GILBERT
    Review:EXELENT SERVICE! HONEST PEOPLE GOOD PRICE, "I was really concerned about not being scammed or abused. They provided excellent service both in person and via phone. My car arrived in entirely the same condition as it was picked up, as far as I ca... [ More ]
    Poster:gilbert
    Date:3/18/2013 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Going places with Amerifreight!
    Review:Where would I be with out my car?! Thanks to Amerifreight I was able to travel across the country, in a plane, sipping a delicious beverage, while Amerifreight took care of the rest. I arrived after a long trip to find my car already there waiting... [ More ]
    Poster:Rachel McDowellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/18/2013 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Boring experience - which is a good thing
    Review:The short version is I was very satisfied with the service I got from AmeriFreight and recommend them. The longer version…..I shipped a Lexus from Georgia to Washington state. I got my car within the time frame I anticipated (one month from... [ More ]
    Poster:M Smith
    Date:3/16/2013 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: A good choice.
    Review:I really appreciate my experience with this company. I have to thank Bob again for all of his assistance with getting my vehicle shipped on time and in a professional manner. [ View ]
    Poster:Jess
    Date:3/16/2013 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: Good
    Review:They were good. Bob is honest and better than a lot of other transport company rep i spoke. The trucking company although did come 6 days late, because their truck broke. Also did not give any discount for the huge inconvenience they caused. I still ... [ More ]
    Poster:Istiaque AhmedThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/16/2013 1:02:00 AM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:I trusted Graham to take care of my car and it is hard for me to trust anyone. It took him a while to find me a truck, but he worked and kept in contact with me the whole way through. The were suppose to get the car on Monday and got it on Tuesday an... [ More ]
    Poster:Barry
    Date:3/15/2013 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome experience
    Review:I would recommend this company for shipping a vehicle. My car was not damaged, came early, service was friendly and I'm overall very satisfied. [ View ]
    Poster:ReahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/15/2013 9:14:00 AM
    Subject: Philadelphia to Colorado Springs
    Review:I bought a Lincoln Town Car online, for the first time in my life, from a dealership in Montgomeryville, PA. I had owned four Town Cars so I was confident about this model and a salesperson named Walter E. couldn't have been nicer. The sale was a b... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara B.
    Date:3/14/2013 5:08:00 PM
    Review:i had a 2002 Volswaken Jetta and a 2012 Toyota Hylander the were picked on on time from Parssipany Nj and delivered on time to Houston Texas without any damages. The driver was very careful with my cars. I would use Amerifrieght again. [ View ]
    Poster:RamonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/14/2013 7:40:00 AM
    Subject: FREIGHT BOSS!
    Review:If I could sum up AmeriFreight in one word, it would be this: PROMPT! I specifically worked most with Graham and he was very professional, straightforward, and honest about every step of the process. It was immediately obvious that they work with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Meghan O'DonnellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2013 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent job by AmeriFreight!
    Review:Shipped a car from NC to my daughter in California. Jorge was very patient and explained all the details of the whole process. Nobody else had been this up front about how the system worked. He took care of everything and the car arrived safely in... [ More ]
    Poster:Alan
    Date:3/13/2013 7:52:00 PM
    Review:Mariposa LTD continues to have a great experience with AmeriFreight. Once I let my transport agent know my shipping locations, he is able to quickly give me a competitive quote over the phone or by email. This was the fifth shipment I have used Amer... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2013 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: ** WoW, #1 for a reason, crushes the completion **
    Review:I shipped my car from San Diego to St Louis and it arrived on time with no delays. What more could you ask for!! Prices are reasonable and service can't be better! Thanks again! [ View ]
    Poster:Brad
    Date:3/13/2013 6:32:00 AM
    Subject: OH to CA shipping
    Review:I had never shipped a car before and after reading some of the bad experiences people had with other companies, was very nervous about leaving the state ahead of my car. The entire experience was great. Their quote was in the ball park with most of t... [ More ]
    Poster:PashaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2013 2:48:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight - good suspension on a bumpy road
    Review:I was always surprised at how quickly Bob at Amerifreight responded to both emails and phone calls - from my initial inquiry to check-ups along the way. I had a few bumps in the road and a couple of gripes, but I want to say first off that overall it... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel Smith
    Date:3/13/2013 2:06:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I spent hours on line checking out companies to transport my vehicle from AZ to OH and using AmeriFreight turned out to be the right company for me. The price quote I received from AmeriFreight was the lowest of all the ones I received. When I made ... [ More ]
    Poster:Angela MarieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2013 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment from EAST coast to West Coast
    Review:Good service overall after price got changed. Original price was agreed and there was no carrier for that price. Later price got revised. I guess they were looking for carrier for my original price and I was told there were no one for that price.I f... [ More ]
    Poster:Subbu
    Date:3/12/2013 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:AmeriFreight's customer service was great from the first time I reached out to them. Bob Turner was very responsive and detailed in his communication. He answered all of my questions and helped me feel at ease with providing all the information neede... [ More ]
    Poster:MeganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/11/2013 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Definately
    Review:Bob Turner was my broker for the transport. I ask a lot of questions and he explained how the entire transport process works from the time you place the order to pickup and delivery. Responded to my emails and calls prior to and after placing the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Yvonne
    Date:3/10/2013 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: Great service from Amerifreight
    Review:Amerifreight helped to arrange my vehicle transportation, and the car was delivered on 4th day after pickup instead of taking 10 days as planned. Great service. Will use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Huinan Liang
    Date:3/8/2013 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: My cross country journey with Amerifreight
    Review:Needless to say, I was worried about my car being shipped 2200 miles west from Chicago to Los Angeles, but Amerifreight was a huge help, even in the ridiculously heavy snowstorm blowing through the midwest. The car arrived in Los Angeles a day late, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason Nawara
    Date:3/8/2013 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks for the excellent service!
    Review:I think we received excellent service from Graham Turner...he was always a phone call away and really helped out when we had questions. Due to where we live, the original bid/cost increased by $200, however, we still feel that it was reasonable. W... [ More ]
    Poster:M.AllisonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/8/2013 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: Cross-country shipment arranged from half a world away!
    Review:After reading up on car transport before an upcoming move (CA to VT, just about as far as you can go and still be in the USA), it became clear that it was an industry where 'deal' was pretty much synonymous with scam. At this point I just bit the bul... [ More ]
    Poster:Sage Bauers
    Date:3/7/2013 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: above and beyond excellence
    Review:Bob Turner from AmeriFreight excelled in customer service on order 940016240-RE. I was a first time user shipping a vehicle cross country (Colorado to Vermont). I investigated several companies and Amerifreight always came out on top with the price,... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Spinner
    Date:3/7/2013 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: A great way to ship!
    Review:Amerifreight was very helpful in getting our vehicle shipped halfway across the country. My customer service representative, Graham, was very willing to find me the most inexpensive rate in the quickest amount of time possible. I was also offered add... [ More ]
    Poster:Karina
    Date:3/7/2013 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: 10 STARS IN MY BOOK
    Review:OUTSTANDING QUICK AND PROFESSIONAL! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND AMERIFREIGHT TO EVERYONE. I USED ANOTHER TRANSPORTING SERVICE IN THE LAST YEAR AND AMERIFREIGHT'S SERVICE WAS FAR SUPERIOR. CALL GRAM HE WILL DO A GREAT JOB OF TAKING CARE OF YOU. THE TRUCKIN... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer
    Date:3/7/2013 10:40:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping my 1986 Mercedes 300SDL
    Review:I am grateful for the care, respect and treatment I received from Jorge Cruz at Amerifreight. Jorge phoned me numerous times advising me on the details and decisions to be made each step of the way. His calls were appropriate to the process and no... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher Fromkin
    Date:3/6/2013 12:10:00 PM
    Review:Great service! Amerifreight provided quality customer service. We had one minor miscommunication, but Graham, my rep at Amerifreight resolved the issue in an instant and even credited me $50 for the misunderstanding. My vehicle arrived just as ... [ More ]
    Poster:C. HernandezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/6/2013 10:12:00 AM
    Subject: SHOULD BE YOUR FIRST CHOICE !
    Review: Amer Freight was my FIRST choice after extensive research online and through friends who ship cars often. Transporting my Mercedes across the country from CA to PA was very worrisome to me because my car is in pristine condition and I certai... [ More ]
    Poster:Cynthia P
    Date:3/6/2013 1:47:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight goes above and beyond!
    Review:It was my first time ever shipping a car and I had to ship across the entire country, from WA to PA! Luckily, after much research I found Amerifreight and got my quote from Bob. Amerifreight is by far the best car shipping company to work with, their... [ More ]
    Poster:Natalie F.
    Date:3/5/2013 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Amerfreight rocks!
    Review:I chose Amerifreight after researching several carriers for my vehicle. When I called and Graham answered the phone, the wilting flowers in my garden immediately came back to life, and my estranged mother appared at my doorstep, seemingly healthy and... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah
    Date:3/5/2013 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: 'BY JORGE'!!! This was easy!!!
    Review:Want to start by saying this was such a great experience. I am so thankful that I didn't listen to those that said 'that is crazy'. I had a bronco shipped across country and had never attempted anything like this before. I did this all on my own and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shari Novotny
    Date:3/5/2013 6:28:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73