View 156,073 Reviews on 3,648 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 156,074th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 4 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. We strongly encourage all our customers to leave unbiased reviews on their transportation experience with AmeriFreight without promising them any form of compensation. Reviews are posted on the merit of our performance only. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. This is in direct conflict to FTC regulations. In the past Amerifreight has also encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews or a customer may have indicated that s/he has are being compensated inadvertently. Any form of compensation including discounts, rebates, monthly drawings or competitions, direct or indirect is a contravention of FTC regulations and is punishable by law. It is our policy to remain within the constraints of these regulations and so should any other company on this website.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2013 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.30% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.70% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Late pick up, cost $500 more than agreed
    Review:I used the economy saver (ES) service, which meant that our pick up time was flexible. When I booked, I was told that with the ES service, our car would be picked up within 8-10 days from the first available date. Bob told me that it would most likel... [ More ]
    Response:It is regrettable that we could not provide our customer with a satisfactory service in shipping her vehicle. We do offer various rates for specific requirements. Our goal is to get a vehicle shipped at the rate and the needs of a customer. The economy saver rate is a unique rate that should only be selected if a customer is not pressed for time and is prepared to negotiate with a carrier if they require more for the shipment. In most instances these rates are $300 or more lower than the going market rate. Our freight agents go to great lengths to explain this in detail with our customers. We apologize for not making sure that our customer was not fully informed about this before placing an order with us. We also understand that there may be times where communication may have been lacking and we will make an effort in improving on that following this review feedback. We always strive to provide all our customers with the best possible rate, at the best service and best protection in the industry. If we fail to do that in any way we take the blame totally upon ourselves and will work hard to make corrections where we fell short. [ view ]
    Poster:Diane
    Date:6/26/2013 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Got the Job done
    Review:There was a bit of confusion on the available date to be shipped. That was corrected a couple days before it needed to be picked up. They were able to get someone to pick up the car the day I needed it and it arrived right on time. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:AdamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2013 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: georgia (not) on my mind
    Review:This was the first time I have had to transport an auto but have had experience transporting horses, so the industry model is not new. I was trying to send a car (small SUV, apparently important and not good bait for carriers) from Atlanta to SF Bay ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714-408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:westcoasterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2013 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Not Great
    Review:Our representative at Amerifreight was nice on the phone when we discussed shipping our car from Texas to New Hampshire. He did find a carrier for us but at a price $300 higher than our original quote. In order to make the deal work, our Amerifreight... [ More ]
    Response:We are truly sorry for not living up to our customers expectations. We go to great lengths to ensure that our customers are assigned quality and reliable carriers for shipping their vehicles. The manner in which this shipment was handled by the carrier was unacceptable. This carrier has been suspended from any further use by AmeriFreight. We will also contact our customer for possible further compensation for the inconvenience. We are continuously working hard to improve our criteria for selecting reliable carriers. The rate our customer selected was the economy saver rate. We try to negotiate with our carriers for the the best possible rate to ship a vehicle. During the high season that may be more difficult and we would always recommend that customers select the next rate up as that would be a much more predictable shipment this time of the year. [ view ]
    Poster:M. MartinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2013 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight is Awesome!!
    Review:I decided to ship my car from Florida to California. I never shipped a car so I was very nervous. I started researching different transportation companies, and that when I found Amerifreight. I contacted Graham and he immediately returned my call. He... [ More ]
    Poster:Annie S.
    Date:6/26/2013 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: Great Car Shipping Company
    Review:AmeriFreight recently shipped my new Jaguar XJ from New Jersey to Boca Raton, Florida. Without question, they are above and beyond any other car shipping company I have ever personally used. Graham, who I have had the pleasure of working with before... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike George
    Date:6/26/2013 10:38:00 AM
    Subject: Read a review...Read this review! A+ Professional and Honest
    Review:To all those that are researching, inquiring, or just beginning their process in trying to find an honest, professional, and reputable transport company I could not be more pleased than to write this review for you. I spent 2-3 months researching... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Matthew GrangerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2013 3:33:00 AM
    Subject: Best Car shipping company
    Review:I was skeptical and worried about shipping a car to California from Indiana. One of my friend recommended this company for me and it worked out pretty good. [ View ]
    Poster:Taeun HaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2013 11:59:00 PM
    Subject: Best Car shipping company
    Date:6/25/2013 11:59:00 PM
    Subject: Would used again!
    Review:My car was shipped from Louisiana to Cleveland. Price 850. We are very happy with the service.Jorge help us to find a carrier. Jorge was prompt and always making sure that everything went well. Our carrier was great, experience and reliable, easy to ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:FlorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2013 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:The pick up and delivery were both on time, and the shipment was reasonably priced. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Shane LoweThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2013 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: Bob Breaks It Down For You
    Review:So this was my first time shipping my car and I had asked several people I know about their experiences and was pretty much told to be careful with who you go with. First thing I was told was don't go chasing the cheapest price and that most of thes... [ More ]
    Poster:PeterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2013 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service and communication!
    Review:Jorge walked me through the process from beginning to end. He was forthright and candid about prices, expectations and scheduling. I did need to make a couple of adjustments to the delivery date and he was patient and understanding. Also, we exchange... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2013 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: A DOLPHHIN IN THE SHARK TANK !
    Review:Graham took our order gave ua a fare price and delivered on what he said.Unlike another competitor who did a bait and switch,which seems to be standard in this industry,They quote you a price that they know will not be delivered on then when you are... [ More ]
    Poster:Renae CasertaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2013 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Easy transport and great customer service
    Review:I needed to ship my car from California to PA and was flexible on pickup and dropoff times. I was extremely pleased with the high level of customer service and communication of the drivers. The pickup and dropoff didn't take long and was easy. I woul... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer
    Date:6/25/2013 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: These guys made this so easy for me
    Review:I went through a couple companies before I found AmeriFreight. Glad I found them. This is the first time I shipped a car and Jorge explained the whole process to me and answered all my questions thoroughly. He even did some OT for me when I respon... [ More ]
    Poster:JeffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2013 10:59:00 AM
    Subject: excellent overall service
    Review:Amerifeight was very helpful in the entire process of shipping my classic 1974 Chevy K10 pickup from Georgia to Pennsylvania. I highly recommend their services to anyone moving an auto between states. [ View ]
    Poster:rich mcnaughton
    Date:6/25/2013 9:36:00 AM
    Subject: Reliable company
    Review:Jorge was very good at explaining the shipping process and how the system works. I am a non English speaker so I needed re-explanation many times. but Jorge pleasantly explained everything to me. Thanks a lot. i shipped 2 cars without any trouble... [ More ]
    Poster:Takeshi
    Date:6/25/2013 1:55:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Always available when contacted , courteous and friendly. I would recommend to friends and family. The delivery was very prompt and the great thing about is that they delivered to my front door. The vehicle arrived in perfect condition. Drivers wer... [ More ]
    Date:6/24/2013 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: My car grew wings.
    Review:Thanks to the Bob and his shipping team my car was safe and sound in record time. This was my first time shipping a car and I'd would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Christine
    Date:6/24/2013 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again!
    Review:After reading several reviews about transport companies I was skeptical about the entire industry. However, the reviews about AmeriFreight seemed to be the most positive overall so I decided to go with them. I'm glad I did. They scheduled our initial... [ More ]
    Poster:Heather F
    Date:6/24/2013 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: Are you kidding me??
    Review:From the moment I was in contact with Graham at AmeriFreight, my experience could not have been any better. Graham was excellent in going above and beyond making sure that everything was explained thoroughly (on numerous occasions) and did a great jo... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:6/23/2013 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service & Good Rates
    Review:The entire transaction took 8 days from first phone call to car delivery at what I felt was a very competitive rate. Graham is articulate and professional and knows the business. The delivery driver (Brad from Eastern Auto Transportation LLC) was ki... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Coan
    Date:6/23/2013 8:21:00 AM
    Subject: On time! Arrive in the same condition.
    Review:The shipping is quick. The driver is on time. The car arrived in the same condition as it was shipped. [ View ]
    Poster:Wilson XieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2013 1:29:00 AM
    Subject: Good brokers
    Review:Jorge was very good at explaining the shipping process and how the system works. Throughout my whole experience, he was pleasant, helpful, and supportive (especially when problems arose with the carrier). My only critique of Amerifreight was that... [ More ]
    Poster:SusanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2013 11:49:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:Bob at Amerifreight was superb. I had never shipped a car and he took all the concerns away from me. The service was absolutely 5-star from start to finish. [ View ]
    Poster:Anne DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2013 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Not great, but not terrible
    Review:When deciding to work with any shipping company, it's important to realize that the shipping company is a broker and has no control over whether a trucking company will agree to transport your car at the quoted price. This company, like most, gives y... [ More ]
    Poster:Whitney
    Date:6/22/2013 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Excellent service and communication. Would use agian and highly recommend to a friend. Nice group and very professional service. Everything was done in a very transparent manner. [ View ]
    Poster:richardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2013 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Because of the difficult pickup and delivery locations it took a week to find a carrier. In order to get a carrier the price had to increased by 200 dollars so it was pretty expensive for a 600 or so mile move. The car was delivered in good conditi... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert FordThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2013 1:59:00 PM
    Review:I was not happy with the uncertainty of an exact pick up date. I guess that is the nature of this business. However, everything worked out fine, and we were not delayed on our planned departure date. I would use this company again, if necessary. [ View ]
    Poster:Blake Donald
    Date:6/22/2013 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipping made easy
    Review:I contacted AmeriFreight several months before shipping my 2 cars to Arizona. The carrier was corteous and knowledgable and handled the vehicles very carefully. The communication was excellent and the vehicles was picked up and delivered earlier th... [ More ]
    Poster:HowardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2013 7:36:00 AM
    Subject: Attentive and Efficient
    Review:This was my first time shipping my car. After shopping around, reading reviews, and getting quotes from different car shipping companies, Amerifreight appeared to be the best. I called after I received my quote and was greeted by a friendly and knowl... [ More ]
    Poster:Eunice Del RosarioThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2013 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery was delayed because truck was broken and to be repair
    Review:Overall experience it is just ok. average customer service, notification........... No communication was made for the delay. Broken truck maybe something unexpected. [ View ]
    Poster:H Liang
    Date:6/21/2013 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: A haiku about Amerifreight
    Review:Bob was wonderful - Amerifreight was as well - Refrigerator. Ok I ran out of creativity before the last line but Amerifreight was very helpful throughout the process of shipping my car. This was my first e... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael RhodesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2013 9:40:00 PM
    Subject: .
    Review:the best company ever, i would use this company again the people are nice and the driver was on time. [ View ]
    Poster:lilian caceresThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2013 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Saved the Day - for a internet/transport naive user
    Review:I have never used a transport service, so in essence I was a novice, a virgin to this whole system. I went to the internet and just typed in autoshipping for qoutes and I was bombarded by phone calls. I just picked the most "honest" soundin... [ More ]
    Poster:John BarrThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2013 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely quick shipment
    Review:Extremely quick shipment of my vehicle. I would definitely use them again to ship any of my vehicles across the US. [ View ]
    Poster:JThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2013 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Dependable and Great Communication!
    Review:Great communication and follow-up throughout the process from start to end. They did a great job lining up a carrier and were available the entire time. Thanks Amerifreight. [ View ]
    Poster:BillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2013 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: EFFICIENT NO HASSLE SERVICE
    Review:I used Amerifreight to arrange the transport of a BMW 740i from Florida to DC. It was busy season so it took a little while to get a carrier that would bring the car up here at the price I wanted to pay, but Amerifreight worked with me to meet my ne... [ More ]
    Poster:S. ClayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2013 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: No need to weep got my Jeep fast & super cheap Amerifreight are friends to keep!
    Review:This game of moving has been tough. A lot of obstacles to overcome and not every company is pleasant to deal with. MVP award goes to Amerifreight for being the all-stars they are - getting the job done right! I asked a million questions and was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Niki PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2013 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: WORLDS BEST TRANSPORT-ON TIME & STRESS FREE
    Review:This was my second transport with graham turner of Amerifreight. I have shipped another car with a different broker several years ago, and he was fine. But that was after a horrendous experience with a third outfit that lies, and tried to take my mon... [ More ]
    Poster:michael
    Date:6/21/2013 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: Peace of mind
    Review:My husband and I are on a tight schedule starting one job and moving across the country to start another. Working with Bob really put our minds at ease. The process was painless and he kept us informed throughout. Our car was picked up on our firs... [ More ]
    Poster:HelenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2013 10:13:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight was awsome
    Review:Bob was very honest and made the process extremely transparent. He explained that we should put bid in @ $695.00 but that there may not be many takers at that price. Two days after we bid, Bob called me to let me know we had an offer to do it withi... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:6/21/2013 9:19:00 AM
    Subject: Honest, transparent and as promised
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight was great. They were honest and transparent from the beginning. Graham was very helpful. They promised to find a carrier to pick up my car within 5 to 7 days, and they kept the promise. My car was picked up on the 7th ... [ More ]
    Poster:YaserThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2013 7:08:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent, fast
    Review:Great experience. My first time using this company. MUCH better experience than one I had with another highly rated company. [ View ]
    Poster:GeneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2013 6:08:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks to AmeriFreight
    Review:I was in a hurry that I needed to ship my car from Michigan to California in one week. Then AmeriFreight tried their best to find the truck driver and they did within just 2 to 3 days with the reasonable price. Furthermore, both the pick-up and deli... [ More ]
    Poster:Chan-Rong LinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/20/2013 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: great work bob!
    Review:I used Ameri Frieght to transport a car from Tennesse to South Carolina. Service from start to finish was great. The transport went smooth. I would use this company again when I need a car shipped!!!! A++++ Service [ View ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:6/20/2013 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great service - would use again
    Review:This was a great service. I would use them again if need be. All the communication was direct and I got a fair price with prompt delivery as promised. I would recommend them to anyone who needs shipment. [ View ]
    Poster:DaveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/20/2013 2:18:00 PM
    Review:Great, straight forward communication and detailed description of how the process works. And it happened right on schedule just as described! Communication was very good with the AmeriFreight and the transport driver. The whole process was much smoot... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg B.
    Date:6/20/2013 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: Great Broker!
    Review:Graham/Ameri Freight made this process as easy/painless as possible in this industry. Graham was very knowledgeable and responsive from start to finish. I would recommend these guys to anyone shipping their cars. [ View ]
    Poster:LandonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/20/2013 11:19:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75