View 144,510 Reviews on 3,484 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,511th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2041 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.55% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.45% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:I needed my car to be picked up within a few days and Amerifreight was very responsive and worked very hard to find a carrier quickly. I had many questions along the way and the staff always responded graciously and went out of their way to be of hel... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:A Standley
    Date:9/27/2012 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service at its best!
    Review:This is my second experience with AmeriFreight in 3 years. CA to TN in 2009 and now TN back to CA transporting my Mini Cooper. Bob Turner at AmeriFreight did an outstanding job. He quoted me on average $100 less then a comparable competitor. I st... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:Anh Meadows
    Date:9/27/2012 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: It got there
    Review:I gave in to a low bid of $1000 and then had to add $900 to get it to move after more than 2 weeks. Shipper was excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:Ward
    Date:9/27/2012 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: Honest, Straight-Forward, Simple
    Review:The subject says it all. From my first conversation with Graham until the car was delivered, AmeriFreight stayed on top of the process and kept me fully aware of what needed done at each step. The transport company that accepted our contract did a... [ More ]
    Poster:Fred L
    Date:9/27/2012 10:25:00 AM
    Review:This is the 3RD TIME WE HAVE HAD A VEHICLE SHIPPED BY THIS CARRIER, EACH TIME THE VEHICLE HAS BEEN DELIVERED WHEN PROMISED, WITHOUT ANY DAMAGE OR THEFT. THE PRICE WAS COMPETITIVE AS WELL. WE WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS CARRIER. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Matt Lerer
    Date:9/27/2012 8:25:00 AM
    Subject: Incredibly fast and reliable
    Review:I did a lot of research before I put down my order with AmeriFreight, and the shipping experience was extremely positive. After collecting rates from many (more than 10 sources, from Transportreviews.com and else) shipper and brokers, AmeriFreight wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Sen Xu
    Date:9/26/2012 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Transporting a Vehicle
    Review:I was a novice regarding transporting a vehicle. After conversing with several brokers, I decided to select Amerifreight Car Shipping. Graham was extremely helpful in explaining exactly how the industry works and provided exceptional customer servi... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Vaughn
    Date:9/26/2012 3:03:00 PM
    Review:I would highly recommend this company to my families and friends. They were prompt and very professional. The price was very competitive. I would use them again in the future if I have to move my car from one state to another. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:michelle KimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2012 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:it was my first time to ship a car and i chose AmeriFreight because of the great reviews that i read online and i did not regret it. the person i contacted was very helpful and very thorough with the information that he provided. it didn't take that ... [ More ]
    Poster:IJ
    Date:9/26/2012 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Relief for an entering college freshman
    Review:I was nervous about having my car shipped from Minnesota to California for two major reasons. First, I needed to have it before I moved into my new college apartment so that I could use it to make purchases. Secondly, I asked that I would receive it ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabby BastosThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2012 2:12:00 PM
    Subject: First Class & Affordable
    Review:I shipped 2 vehicles from a somewhat remote area in New Mexico to California. I searched the internet and did my research to find the most affordable, and reputable shipping company that I could find. I contacted many and AmeriFreight had the cheapes... [ More ]
    Poster:Jack CarsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2012 2:01:00 PM
    Review:I worked with Graham at Ameri Freight to get my son's car shipped from Texas to Rhode Island. He was able to get me a carrier within about 4 days that could pick up my car on the requested date. My timeline was tight and I had only called Graham t... [ More ]
    Poster:Joyce Davis
    Date:9/26/2012 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a car and I wasn't sure what to expect at first. Service was very friendly and knowledgeable. Being able to ship my son's car to Amerifreight's location in CA made it much easier for my son in the military to pic... [ More ]
    Poster:Patty S
    Date:9/26/2012 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of my car
    Review:I found everyone helpfully. Anything I found to be a bit surprising was due to my never having used a carrier before when I moved. Car was filthy but was easy to remedy. Very good experience on the whole. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jeff 678-608-3120) [ view ]
    Poster:Tina Reese
    Date:9/26/2012 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: move to Tennessee
    Review:I was very pleased with this shipping experience. Car was picked up on time and delivered when expected. Rates were very competitive. [ View ]
    Poster:Timothy BatesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2012 12:49:00 PM
    Subject: MY SECOND TIME WITH AMERIFREIGHT!
    Review:AmeriFreight is an AWESOME company! This was my second time using them to help me transport my car cross-country and they always do a good job. The first time I used them, I got a FANTASTIC carrier. The second time I used them, I got a carrier tha... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristie
    Date:9/26/2012 2:32:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service and Safe Shipping
    Review:When I called Amerifreight I spoke with Jeff who gave me a quote for how much it would be to ship my car from Pacifica, CA to Toano, VA. I called only 5 days before I headed out to CA to get my car but Jeff was able to make it happen and had the car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Aubrey
    Date:9/25/2012 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: They must have levitated my car!
    Review:Jorge found the driver on Wednesday, the driver picked up my Subaru on Thursday from Boston and called me to tell me that I could have it delivered on Sunday morning in Utah! Great service! Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:John G
    Date:9/25/2012 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:I would like to thank Amerifreight for an awesome performance. Also thank Jorge for his prompt response to my needs. Jorge was on top of things right from the get go. At first I had scheduled a pick up date on Aug 28 and then something important ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ernesto Cuevas
    Date:9/25/2012 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: my experience
    Review:Jeff from ameriFreight and the transport driver were very professional. Iwould use them again. The trip was completed in satisfactory time frame with no damage to vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:mike
    Date:9/25/2012 2:05:00 AM
    Subject: I want to do it again! TIPS FROM A FIRST TIMER!
    Review:For me, doing things the first time seldom goes as smooth as I'd like... But this just wasn't so bad...and in fact it went really smooth after I figured out a few things.... Tips from a first timer........ 1) SHOPPING FOR QUOTES - Amerifreig... [ More ]
    Poster:BryanC
    Date:9/24/2012 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: My review
    Review:Although things didn't go as initially planned, I commend them for their honesty, respectfulness and professionalism. [ View ]
    Poster:Vladimir
    Date:9/24/2012 5:33:00 PM
    Subject: 2005 Chevy Conversion Van
    Review:I was so nervous because I had never shipped a car before. Amerifreight was great to work with and I am very pleased. The delivery was early and the driver was great! [ View ]
    Poster:Kim
    Date:9/24/2012 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: I'd gladly go with AmeriFreight again!
    Review:Although bummed about leaving the Pacific Northwest, I was so excited to have landed a new job this past Summer and equally excited about starting a new life on the East coast! However, once I started to consider the logistics about relocating I cam... [ More ]
    Poster:David SchnuckelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2012 2:05:00 PM
    Review:The vehicle was picked up on time and delivered early. The car came in the same condition that it left. No complaints here. [ View ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2012 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: MY Experience With AmeriFreight
    Review:I was sending my car from Southern California to Kentucky to my brother. Bob Turner was my contact person from AmeriFreight. He was super helpful and with clear and prompt communication made the Process easier. Every phone call or email was either... [ More ]
    Poster:Mahin GiffenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2012 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight is the way to ship!
    Review:AmeriFreight provided great service for my vehicle! My agent Graham provided fantastic customer service and answered all of my questions promptly and thoroughly. I called AmeriFreight on a Monday and my car was picked up by a driver by Tuesday for a ... [ More ]
    Poster:LisaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2012 12:22:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Overall, my experience with Amerifreight was not horrible, just slightly inconvenient. My first agent was very nice and helpful, but when he had to leave due to an emergency, the agent who took up my case completely fogot about me despite my persista... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jeff, 678-608.3120) [ view ]
    Poster:Colleen
    Date:9/24/2012 11:09:00 AM
    Subject: Overall Good Job
    Review:Car was picked up on time and delivered within the quoted time frame. Overall good job, good customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:Hugh
    Date:9/24/2012 11:07:00 AM
    Subject: very happy with the service
    Review:Bob had been very helpful to answer all of my questions & ease my concerns. One of the main reason that I chose AmeriFreight over all other companies simply because he did not push me to make my decision. [ View ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2012 12:07:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping car
    Review:I was originally given a quote that was much lower than my final price. Although up front I was told that the price may be too low in order to ship. Which seemed to be in my case. My car was shipped out 7 days after my original available date. Accord... [ More ]
    Poster:VivThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2012 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: A new experience
    Review:They definitely gave the lower quote for shipping my car. However, the additional $95 for insurance caused the payment to be a little more than what I would have paid if I had chosen a different company. Jorge suggested that I add the insurance bec... [ More ]
    Response:- Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:A. AntonioThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2012 11:06:00 AM
    Subject: How to ship a car?
    Review:That's how it all started. Like everyone else these days I turned to the Internet only to find a deluge of information. After surfing the net for some time I settled on a site that turned out to be a broker type site which started the endless number ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed WhiteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2012 8:05:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:Amerifrieght is a great company to use for shipping. They are informative and will contact you as soon as they have a driver available. I would definitely use them again and would encourage others to do the same. [ View ]
    Poster:Shari DalalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/21/2012 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: In state move
    Review:I was very pleased with my experience using Amerifreight. I did a lot of online research on car shipping, and got few quotes so was bombarded with broker calls/emails. I tried looking for a carrier that would ship but got politely declined but a co... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Barden
    Date:9/21/2012 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:Very Pleased with Service. Car was picked up timely and delivered to the destination in an acceptable amount of time. Communication at the drop of site could have been slightly better but overall i'm pleased with how this went. Thanks again for ... [ More ]
    Poster:Randy LemmoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/21/2012 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Awesomeness
    Review:We recently had my daughters car shipped from California to New York due to a new job assignment & I have to admit, I was very skeptical, extremely nervous and totally clueless about the whole process. Our dilema was that my daughter had a fligh... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna
    Date:9/20/2012 11:54:00 PM
    Subject: Super Service great company A++++++
    Review:After messing with a subpar company trying to ship my vehicle i picked up the phone and called Jorge. Probably my best decision since purchasing this truck, well 2 days later my vehicle was on a transporter and headed to California. The truck arrived... [ More ]
    Poster:Travis Frazier
    Date:9/20/2012 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: Knowledgeable and Friendly auto transport
    Review:Amerifreight helped me navigate the somewhat convoluted process of moving my car across the country. I received a quote quickly, spoke with a knowledgeable manager about my move, and given advice on how to raise my quote price given the lack of bids ... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:9/20/2012 7:36:00 PM
    Subject: Superior way to ship!
    Review:I checked pricing on this shipment from several sources. Everyone's price was close to the actual number we paid. AmeriFreight made extra effort to ensure that I understood the process, the pricing, how and when the vehicle was going to be picked u... [ More ]
    Poster:C. Sheen
    Date:9/20/2012 6:11:00 PM
    Review:Jorge from AmeriFreight was very honest on the rate and gave me all the details regarding my shipment and the car arrived in time and the driver was always in contact with me and giving me updates on the arrival time and all the other details....I hi... [ More ]
    Response:#1 on Google - Best BBB rated Car Shipping. Best Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Venkata JangaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/20/2012 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Virgin No More
    Review:It happens to everyone sooner or later. You lose your virginity. And I lost mine with AmeriFreight. I had never had to transport my car and with AmeriFreight losing my auto transport virginity was easy, painless, and dare I say it - pleasurable. ... [ More ]
    Poster:LarryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/20/2012 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting a car
    Review:Our experience with AmeriFreight was excellent. We chose the least expensive transport, ($495) since we were not in a hurry to get the car. It ended up costing $200 more for the company that was willing to get the car. We decided to go ahead and pay ... [ More ]
    Poster:Margaret
    Date:9/20/2012 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome AmeriFreight: Affordable, Reliable Cross-country Transport
    Review:I contacted almost ten companies from TransportReview.com to ship my 1986 Toyota Tercel from San Diego to Arlington. I wanted a highly rated company, but also wanted the best available rate. After receiving several quotes, I rec'd the best quote fro... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:9/20/2012 1:33:00 AM
    Subject: Dependable
    Review:This was our second time using Amerifreight to ship our car. Overall, both were positive experiences and the price was very competitive. Our car was delivered quickly by dispatch car shipment companies that seemed trustworthy. The car was a little di... [ More ]
    Poster:PatrickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2012 10:33:00 PM
    Subject: money well spent with Amerifrieght
    Review:There was NO bait and switch with AmeriFrieght. Some transports were cheaper up front but my experience is that they cost you more in time and money in the end. I got exactly what was represented from Amerifrieght. [ View ]
    Response:#1 on Google - Best BBB rated Car Shipping. Best Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:realwitz
    Date:9/19/2012 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:Would use this company again. Good service, they were always available through out the whole process, updates are always available. I was contacted when my car arrived the destination. On time [ View ]
    Response:#1 on Google - Best BBB rated Car Shipping. Best Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ] [ view ]
    Poster:carlos hozThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2012 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: First Timer
    Review:This was the first time I used a transport company and had no knowledge of how it worked. Amerifreight's Jorge was great! He was patient with me, answering my questions, offering suggestions. The cost of $1200 was in line with other transport quote... [ More ]
    Poster:M G Sandor
    Date:9/19/2012 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight is a GRADE A Auto Transport Company!!
    Review:I was terrified of shipping my car across the country. After speaking with Jorge Cruz he made me feel at ease and seemed very knowledgeable about the process. He gave me advice and even though i was skeptical about the whole process of leaving my mos... [ More ]
    Poster:Amber K
    Date:9/19/2012 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: Five Star Review for First Class Service
    Review:The very best 5 STAR experience in customer service that I have had in a long time! I had never used a car carrier or shipper and was unsure as to how to approach the services and come out unscathed and satisfied. Well, for sure Graham Turn... [ More ]
    Response:#1 on Google - Best BBB rated Car Shipping. Best Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ] [ view ]
    Poster:BobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2012 3:13:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70