View 151,251 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,252th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2120 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.27% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.73% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Very Efficient
    Review:Our experience with AmeriFreight was excellent. After soliciting quotes from a few other companies, I had a pleasant exchange with Bob from AmeriFreight. Bob was very knowledgeable and helpful in explaining the process. Bob was also available for fol... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:5/1/2013 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: Couldn't Ask for a Better Experience
    Review:The people at Amerifreight were both helpful and informative. Jorge couldn’t have been more helpful. When I decided I needed the car sooner they quickly gave me the new price and found the carrier immediately. They explained the whole process ... [ More ]
    Poster:CherylThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2013 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping a pick-up across country
    Review:When we decided we no longer needed our 22 year old pick-up truck we thought of sending it to our son on the east coast. As we looked into shipping it across country we were cautioned about all kinds of problems that might occur in the process. We ... [ More ]
    Poster:Pam Flynt TamboThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2013 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: PHENOMENAL SERVICE! EXCELLENT PROFESSIONALISM!
    Review:I was remarkedly impressed by the professionalism that I received when I contacted Amerifreight. I had spoken with Graham Turner who was clear , concise and extremely well-mannered. He explained the entire process to me. This was my first time workin... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:Ira MillerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2013 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Veronica has arrived!!!
    Review:Thats my truck not a woman. But the services I recieved through Amerifreight were awesome. The staff kept me posting on all aspects of the shipment and they always had the right answers for all of my questions. I absolutely would suggest this to my f... [ More ]
    Poster:DJThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2013 5:59:00 PM
    Review:I had a great experience and will use this company again if I need this service again. They were on time and delivered on time. The driver was courteous and friendly [ View ]
    Poster:Danny SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2013 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable Service
    Review:I originally contacted AmeriFreight on April 2, 2013 in order to set up a quote to have the car shipped. I established the qoute with Jorge Cruz. I tried calling back later that day and the following day to reach Jorge, but was unable to reach him an... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Jonathan AlstonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2013 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Dealing With Someone Honest With Me- No Fake Promises
    Review:I had spoken with several other companies and got the wrong kind of vibe. I felt they were just trying to hustle me. Graham didn't come across that way. Everything went according our discussions without pressure for me to increase me bid price... [ More ]
    Poster:Lee BrownThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2013 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: No Longer Apprehensive about shipping
    Review:I currently reside in Minnesota. I have a 1991 Nissan Twin Turbo 300 Z which was my first sports car that I had cared for diligently through the years. In fact it only had 58,000 miles for a car 22 years-old, but it is in excellent condition internal... [ More ]
    Poster:Norm TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2013 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Above and beyond
    Review:I ran into some difficulties getting my car out of the port in Baltimore so that it could be picked up and shipped to Wisconsin. The company I was working with basically dissolved and combined with another company with no warning. It took a good 2 ... [ More ]
    Poster:KatieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2013 9:50:00 PM
    Review:Although I was not happy at first with AmeriFreight due to one week vacation of my agent; as soon as he got back from his trip, he took car my delivery perfectly. Nothing damage to my vehicle, that's the most important thing. Thank you Jorge. [ View ]
    Poster:Van
    Date:4/30/2013 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: Coast to Coast Transport
    Review:Moving across the country is never an easy thing, but America-Freight made the car transport portion of the move unbelievably smooth. I dropped the car off in Peachtree City, GA and in 8 days was taking delivery of it in California. Everyone from dro... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob F
    Date:4/30/2013 12:03:00 AM
    Subject: pick up transport
    Review:experience was ok picked up vehicle as schedule arrive without issues [ View ]
    Poster:cd
    Date:4/29/2013 10:33:00 PM
    Subject: Friendly and helpful
    Review:When I called AmeriFreight inquiring about vehicle shipment, a representative named Jorge answered my call. It was my first time shipping a car, and Jorge was very friendly and patient. He explained all the details to me and answered all my questions... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin ZThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2013 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: I received a filthy vehicle
    Review:Before having my vehicle shipped I had it detailed, washed and waxed. I expected the outside of the vehicle to be dirty which it was by the inside of my vehicle was filthy. Everything was caked in dust with dirt all over my floor as well. My wife and... [ More ]
    Poster:Brendon
    Date:4/29/2013 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience in spite of some issues.
    Review:When researching for auto transport on the internet, reviews were consistently good for Amerifreight. I had a very good experience with them. While the first company they brokered a deal with was extremely disreputable, I was able to contact them and... [ More ]
    Poster:Aaron WeinsteinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2013 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service.
    Review:Bob did a great job of working around a tight delivery and pickup window to get my car to me as fast as possible. Cost was very reasonable and the car was delivered within a week. Will defiantly use again when needed. [ View ]
    Poster:Shawn MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2013 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: My Prize Possession Arrives Safe, Sound and Beautiful!
    Review:My father died in October of 2012, at that time I wanted to pay off and drive his car from Vegas to MI. Due to circumstances that could not happen. I began my search for transport services in November, looking at quotes from 795-1000. I spoke ... [ More ]
    Poster:Carla JonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2013 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight ... Transparent Transport
    Review:I was very thorough in my quest for a transport company to move my mom's car from Georgia to Washington state ... reading all of the horror stories and whatnot ... and after weeks of research I opted to go with AmeriFreight because I liked the way th... [ More ]
    Poster:Angelia BaladonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2013 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: very professional brokers
    Review:This was my first experience with transporting a car cross-country, and I had very little knowledge of the process. The guys at Amerifreight did an excellent job of explaining the process and pricing set-up. They were very professional and responsi... [ More ]
    Poster:RachealThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2013 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Delivery
    Review:Took longer than anticipated to pick vehicle up, but overall I was pleased with the delivery. This was the first time I used this company and I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Charles LawhonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2013 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable and Worry-free Transport
    Review:The two gentlemen we worked with at AmeriFreight were professional and did a great job of communicating with us throughout the process. We had never moved before and were not sure how transporting our vehicles were done. Graham and Bob were able to e... [ More ]
    Poster:Brandon JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2013 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: "FANTASTIC SERVICE" HONEST!, FAST!, AVAILABLE!, FOLLOW-UP!, EXTREMELY HAPPY!
    Review:I am a person who likes to do my research! I literally make charts, facts, notes, reviews, comparisons etc before I make a purchase. I have to say after researching and talking to about 10 different companies I learned a lot about how this business w... [ More ]
    Poster:Joey
    Date:4/26/2013 2:08:00 AM
    Subject: transfort review
    Review:we are very happy with Amerifreight Transfort services. Overall experienced was excellent customer services. We are strongly recommented to whoever in needed of transfort sevices to go with Amerifreight. Once again thank you very much for your exc... [ More ]
    Poster:ngo, viet
    Date:4/25/2013 9:49:00 PM
    Subject: Great shipping company
    Review:I contacted Amerifreight regarding the shipment of my car cross country. I was flexible with the time frame for the car to be shipped and given this information, Graham at Amerifreight was able to make it all happen at a very reasonable price. Within... [ More ]
    Poster:JasonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/25/2013 9:29:00 PM
    Review:Jorge was very responsive and very clear in his communications and was extremely knowledgeable about transport business. [ View ]
    Poster:jasna stefanovicThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/25/2013 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt and curteous
    Review:Amerifrieght was very good in getting a carrier to pick up my car on time. Unfortunately my car was damaged during transport by the carrier. However, Amerifrieght was fast to respond and help me to file a claim. [ View ]
    Poster:DennisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2013 11:40:00 PM
    Subject: The Best Auto Transport Service One Can Get
    Review:Guys, I just moved my vehicle from St Louis, MO to Phoenix, AZ. Right from the time I spoke to Bob till I got my car the service was fantastic and prompt. Bob explained me each and everything and as I was moving my vehicle for the first time he mad... [ More ]
    Poster:Arun NarayanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2013 11:31:00 PM
    Review:I had a good experience with AmeriFreight. They were able to get someone to transport my vehicle for a good price in a timely fashion. There were a lot of communication problems with the actual transport service like they were a day late for pick up... [ More ]
    Poster:AmeriFreight CustomerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2013 11:02:00 PM
    Subject: Sigh of Relief
    Review:I was extremely nervous about shipping my car across the country. I waited to the last minute to ship my car so I did a Google search for car shipping and found Amerifreight. The website was more informative than other sites because it told me when ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tracey
    Date:4/24/2013 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Early delivery and excellent service
    Review:Our delivery was off the preferred route of most shippers. The delivery driver tried to wrangle with the person receiving the vehicle to arrange a pick up out of state, 65 miles away from the bill of lading address. The shipping company backed up the... [ More ]
    Poster:T. Klimmek
    Date:4/24/2013 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifrieght customer service
    Review:Amerifreight was excellent. They provided me with a reasonable price and a reasonable time frame for pickup. Customer service was always available when i needed to contact someone and provided me with the most information on the location of my vehic... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:4/24/2013 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: EASY, PROMPT, RELIABLE
    Review:I had a great experience with Amerifreight. Graham and the other associates did an excellent job explaining the process to me and giving me an honest assessment of the shipping details. I absolutely needed my car picked up by a certain date and the... [ More ]
    Poster:Mariana PatinoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2013 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight was a great one. It was actually my first one as well. I had contacted other companies before I called AmeriFreight and no other company came close to the deal AmeriFreight gave me. Other companies were either too expe... [ More ]
    Poster:Samantha Rivera
    Date:4/24/2013 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: Ship ship and away...
    Review:This was great service. Very easy. They showed up on time. Delivered the car on time. No problems at all. Would definitely recommend them and use them again myself. [ View ]
    Poster:Nancy CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/23/2013 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: Shady Quoting Tactics and Piss Poor Service
    Review:I had a truck that needed to be shipped from a dealer in Santa Cruz CA to Fort Collins, CO. I put out for quotes from at least 7-10 shipping companies all highly rated on transport reviews. Amerifreight came in MUCH LOWER than everyone else: Hig... [ More ]
    Response:We truly apologize to our customer for not living up to his expectations in shipping his vehicle. It is however important that we elaborate more on how we do business and try our best to serve our customers. AmeriFreight always try to negotiate the best possible rate for any shipment, depending on a customer's needs. We explicitly explain to our customers that they need to have time and patience if they want to ship at the economy saver rate. Although we may in many instances not be able to ship at the lowest bid, we still manage to save our customers 100 s of $$ by keeping the rate much lower than most other companies would offer. Should a customer have time constraints, we do have priority shipment options. Our freight agents are always very busy serving customers and will respond as soon as they have news on a shipment. We never deem any order less important than another. We do value every single comment our customers make and will learn from this incident to make your auto transport experience with us as good and better than more than 99% of our very satisfied customers testified. [ view ]
    Poster:Jake
    Date:4/23/2013 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:I chose Amerifreight because of their rating and the number of positive reviews. I chose 2 other companies by the same criteria and Amerifreight was the first to respond and they responded promptly and very personably. Bob was up front, explained the... [ More ]
    Poster:Keystone EMC - VPThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/22/2013 9:20:00 PM
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight was perfect. The agent that was assigned to my case was very knowledgable, honest, prompt, and forward. I was never in the dark about what was happening with my vehicle, and was comfortable not worrying about it as I w... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel LoycoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/22/2013 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Will Use AmeriFreight Again
    Review:Working with Jorge from AmeriFreight was a great experience. Even when he was on vacation, he called to make sure my concerns were addressed and my questions were answered. I would use AmeriFreight again and specifically Jorge. The entire quot... [ More ]
    Poster:dwThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2013 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment review
    Review:Good job with this company. Service was fast and the car arrived clean and undamaged. The bid for getting my vehicle transported took a little longer than expected, but I knew that it would given I wasn't expecting immediate delivery. The company off... [ More ]
    Poster:Dev BoseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/20/2013 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: Just plain awsome!!
    Review:No gimmicks..no runaround..just straight forward and you make your choice on option of delivery method. No price changes and no add ons. My rep Jorge was all over it. He had my transport ready and confirmed within an hour in my time frame for pick... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill PowellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/20/2013 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: WHEW! SO GLAD I CHOSE AMERFREIGHT!
    Review:I really did my homework before choosing AmeriFreight after hearing lots of "warnings" about transport companies. I am so happy I did! I needed to ship my father's car in FL to me in CA and handle it all from a distance, which was worrisome... [ More ]
    Poster:AC CoatsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/20/2013 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: Recent Car Move
    Review:Overall my experience moving my car with AmeriFreight was a excellent experience. My representative, Bob Turner, was always straight forward and available to discuss the cost and logistics of the move. The carrier that AmeriFreight selected was... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim FechterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/19/2013 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Auto arrives Austin anxiety-free
    Review:After reading internet reviews about people's car shipping, I was concerned about getting my car shipped. After some research, I used Amerifreight to broker my car shipment-but was still worried that I might be one of those disaster stories. I'm no... [ More ]
    Poster:RobinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/18/2013 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Car shipping
    Review:I shipped my cars from Ann Arbor,MI to Stanford,CA. The pick-up and delivery job is done greatly, however the fee is a little bit over my expectation. Overall I think AMERIFREIGHT provided me an excellent service. [ View ]
    Poster:yuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/18/2013 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Transport
    Review:As a newcomer to the car transport concept, I had to sift through a variety of information available on the internet about transport companies and through my research, I found AmeriFreight. I contacted them and spoke with Jorge, a very helpful, knowl... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark P.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/18/2013 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: 300zx delivered
    Review:Amerifreight was great my vehicle was picked up and delivered within 55 days of my initial quote great service [ View ]
    Poster:Diontae Trawick
    Date:4/18/2013 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Very efficient and good choice of transporter
    Review:This transaction was to transfer a car from a relative in San Francisco to central Massachusetts. From initial contact to a confirmed transporter took only about 3 days. Graham was very clear on costs and there was never any confusion about that part... [ More ]
    Poster:ddev
    Date:4/18/2013 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: Transport to Washington
    Review:The process through AmeriFreight was easy. The process was explained thoroughly and all documents and information were sent promptly. Remember to be flexible since the car carrier chosen can be running behind. My pick up was a couple of days late... [ More ]
    Poster:LaRhondaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/18/2013 9:07:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:When I decided to have my car transported it was quite scary- - I went on line and there are so many transporters....I read reviews and many had bad reviews so of course I was not going to trust them with my car ! Then I got to AmeriFreight and the ... [ More ]
    Poster:CarolThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/18/2013 12:42:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74