View 146,929 Reviews on 3,522 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,930th Review now!
417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 11 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2081 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.92% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.08% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Ship It Gangnam Style!!!
    Review:I researched and called several transport companies to ship my 2007 Toyota Corolla from Los Angeles to Atlanta. AmeriFreight was not the first company on my list, but after speaking to Bob Turner he answered all of my questions thoroughly and I knew ... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:LaKeayiaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/23/2012 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: Great services of both the broker and carrier
    Review:I have my car shipped from Columbus, OH to San Diego, CA. As I was informed that for PPR, my car will be picked up 1-4 business days after the date when the car is available by Bob from AmeriFreight. I wanted to have my car picked up by the same week... [ More ]
    Poster:WeiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/22/2012 10:33:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent shipper
    Review:This shipping agent was recommended by the dealership where i bought the car. I signed up with the shipping agent, and they found a truck in few hours. Very good communication with the agent throughout the whole process. The car was picked up few da... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Lars Gaard
    Date:12/22/2012 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: NO WORRIES! Fantastic experience. I highly recommend AmeriFreight!
    Review:I couldn't ask for a better experience. Upon initial contact Jorge did a great job of explaining the process and answering questions. I decided to spend a little more for their preferred rate to try and speed the process since the Christmas holiday w... [ More ]
    Poster:Cam Miller
    Date:12/21/2012 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy!
    Review:I had to change my ship date a few times and my request was handled beautifully by Jorge to ensure my car arrived on time and in great condition. I was told 7-10 business days for my car to arrive in Orlando - shipped from Long Beach - it arrived in ... [ More ]
    Poster:Holly
    Date:12/21/2012 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping Made Simple!
    Review:Graham at Amerifreight made his explanations short and simple. Then sent me an email with the agreement to review. Upon identifhing shipper, Graham helped me negotiate the price (!). I had dispach phone which allowed me to track my car. Three days be... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:Adi
    Date:12/21/2012 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Customer
    Review:It took a while to find a driver to haul the car, but Bob helped with how to slightly increase the price to get a driver in the time frame I needed delivery of the car. Things worked out great! [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714 -408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:Glenn MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/21/2012
    Subject: Five star service
    Review:Graham at AmeriFreight was very professional and kept in touch with me through every step of the way. The car was picked up on time and I was in touch with the driver almost daily while in transit. The car arrived in perfect condition and the enclose... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:12/20/2012 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:This was the fourth time I had to ship a vehicle and the first time using Amerifreight. Excellent working with Graham. Did not try to sell me on the lowest price. I had a lot of other estimates in the $805 range to about $1500. His was middle-of-... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:12/20/2012 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: Review Car Transport
    Review:My experience was extremely positive. Bob Turner from Amerifreight was very professional, knowledgeable and communicated effectively. The actual transport company, Universal Auto Corp., was based out of Clearwater. The car was delivered on time an... [ More ]
    Poster:J Burgett
    Date:12/20/2012 1:13:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing service!
    Review:I am a college student moving from Florida to the Golden State. Shipping my car was a little uneasy as there were a lot of fraud cases and plenty of different reviews from many places that reported all kinds of damage and stolen items from their vehi... [ More ]
    Poster:MiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2012 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: AWESOME!
    Review:When looking for a carrier with the best rate, There’s no better company than Amerifreight! They’re honest, fair, and do what they say; Professional, and courteous in every way! They stand for excellence and live by their motto, Tota... [ More ]
    Poster:Johanna
    Date:12/19/2012 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:This is the fourth time using Amerifreight. They will be my primary contact for transporting autos. I am very pleased with the service in every area. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve M
    Date:12/19/2012 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: nice job
    Review:they did a good job explaining to me how the system works. i was originally quoted a low price (about $700), but there weren't any drivers that accepted the bid that low. kind, courteous, trustworthy. would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:12/18/2012 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: 2000 Nissan Sentra
    Review:When I came to the conclusion that I was going to be moving from CA to IL, I dreaded the logistical feat and costs of getting my precious vehicle out there in mid-December. Quickly, I came to the decision that it would make more sense to ship out my... [ More ]
    Poster:Alyssa
    Date:12/18/2012 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: Transport BMW
    Review:I recently had my BMW moved which I had to get done quickly. I contacted Bob who was very helpful in walking me through the process. He and the driver were true to their word on timelines when this would be picked up and delivered, accurate to the ho... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephanie
    Date:12/18/2012 7:09:00 AM
    Subject: Cushman trackster destroys yard,yard then destroys trackster
    Review:The driver was very friendly and helpful. Vehicle arrived early and was thoroughly secured to the trailer. Shipping time estimate was 5-7 days for pickup and 5-7 for delivery but I received it in two days. Way early!!! Great job I would definitely us... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:12/18/2012 5:19:00 AM
    Subject: shipping arranged from a war zone!!
    Review:buying a car and shipping it, almost completely by e-mail, can be a daunting adventure! i was mentally exhausted after the buying experience but still needed to get my new purchase home. after considering many haulers and reading many reviews, i deci... [ More ]
    Poster:c. maness
    Date:12/18/2012 2:00:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifrieght Excellent Company
    Review:I recently purchased a show quality collector car in Novemberr, 2012. I bought the car in Missouri and needed to transport the car to my home in Washington State. I was looking for enclosed carrrierto ensure my car would get home safe and undamaged. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jan IllianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2012 9:55:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding
    Review:Terrific service; highly recommend. Every single person I dealt with Amerifreight was professional, polite and helpful. The primary person I worked with, Graham Turner, was fantastic. He was always accessible and kept me updated throughout the proces... [ More ]
    Poster:LK
    Date:12/17/2012 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding
    Poster:LK
    Date:12/17/2012 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: '87 Westy
    Review:I chose AmeriFreight Shipping after putting in a bid request. They came in about middle of the first bids. After reviewing an Googleing them and the other Shippers and talking/E-mailing to them, AmeriFreight won out for me. Jorge Cruz was my con... [ More ]
    Poster:SS
    Date:12/15/2012 9:01:00 AM
    Subject: Turned lemons into lemonade
    Review:I had high hopes after speaking to another company about shipping my vehicle due to having to move because we were on military orders. I booked the shipment weeks prior to the day I needed my vehicle shipped. However, days leading up to the pickup da... [ More ]
    Poster:Tai Drayton
    Date:12/14/2012 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight's World-Class Customer Service Makes Me a Happy Customer!
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight was great. Jorge was my contact person, and he answered all my questions promptly as well as being up-front about the brokering/shipping process and the costs I would incur (which were very reasonable compared to estim... [ More ]
    Poster:Anna
    Date:12/14/2012 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: CAR TRANSPORTATION REVIEW
    Review:GRAHAM WAS VERY THOROUGH WITH THE DETAILS AND COSTS OF SHIPING MY CAR FROM MASS. TO UTAH. SUPERB SERVICE AS HE KEPT ME INFORMED ALL ALONG DURING THE TRIP. HE THEN CHECKED WITH ME AFTER THE VEHICLE'S DELIVERY AS TO ITS CONDITION AND MY SATISFACTION.... [ More ]
    Poster:WILLIAM R. BLAIR
    Date:12/13/2012 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transportation
    Review:I chose this company out of a gut feeling since there was so many companies to choose from. The person i spoke to was very knowledgeable. I had great service overall and my car actually came earlier than I expected. The only downfall was that I gave... [ More ]
    Poster:JennivieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/13/2012 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Hot Cat Coast to Coast
    Review:Amerifreight did an excellent job in coordinating the move of a new Jaguar XF across country. We had a very specific model, colors and condition for the new "cat" and found out the there were only three in the US and all of them across the... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:12/13/2012 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: OUTSTANDING CAR DELIVERY EXPERIENCE
    Review:I want to say that Bob with AmeriFreight did an OUTSTANDING job assisting us in moving our daughters vehicle from college to our retirement home. Hey kept me posted from the time we contracted with him until the carrier picked up the vehicle and deli... [ More ]
    Poster:MJ
    Date:12/13/2012 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Cheap and quick
    Review:I shipped my car with Amerireight. Originally I had submitted a bid for $500 hoping someone with an open slot on their truck would take my car. Two days later I got a bid for someone to ship it for $800. A little more than I hoped but still cheaper t... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Mr. CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/13/2012 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: CAR MOVING SERVICE
    Review:The service was good and deliveried the car on time.No damage was caused. Company contact person was very friendly and helpful . [ View ]
    Poster:YAMINI KODALIThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/13/2012 8:59:00 AM
    Subject: STRESS FREE
    Review:Amerifreight is hands down the best shipping company I have ever used. Being in the military, I have had to ship vehicles numerous times. Since the military doesn't pay for vehicles to be moved, I would shop around to try and find the best deal pos... [ More ]
    Poster:Austin
    Date:12/13/2012 8:36:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:My experience with Amerifreight was excellent. The customer service representative was extremely helpful and followed through with professionalism and courtesy. Amerifreight was able to handle a change in pickup date without any problems of fees. The... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham, 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:Matt Robinson
    Date:12/12/2012 9:51:00 PM
    Subject: Car and boat moved
    Review:When moving across country I needed a reliable company to pick up and move my car and boat. This is something that I was losing sleep over. I searched out many companies that offered this service and all were not giving me a good feeling. Then I came... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:12/12/2012 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight ROCK'S
    Review:AmeriFreight was excellent to work with on the transportation of a company from CA to FL. My rep Graham made the process extremely easy and pain free. I did everything I had to do from my office in Indiana. From my experience I would highly recommend... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:12/12/2012 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: Great transport, great assurance and more time with family and friends
    Review: I drove cross country to drop a car full of donated items to the flood victims in NJ as well as to see family and friends in PA. Once I arrived in NJ I thought about how refreshing it would be if I could stay longer and ship my car back. Enter Bob... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:12/12/2012 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: My experience was like an amazing burrito filled with auto-transport goodness.
    Review:My experience with Bob was amazing! He was warm, professional, caring,and really good at explaining things. I felt like I had a good understanding of what to expect and it was a fairly straight forward. Thanks Bob! [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin Reeves
    Date:12/12/2012 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping with Amerifreight
    Review:Shipping my car from Missouri to Florida was quick and easy with Amerifrieght. I would use this company again. I paid just a bit more than their lowest price quoted, but I felt it was worth it and that the price was still fair. The broker they fou... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122 ) [ view ]
    Poster:Hannah PetersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/11/2012 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep delivery
    Review:Excellent service and pick-up and drop-off, driver was able to be contacted enroute as well and he was very customer-focused. [ View ]
    Poster:TimothyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/11/2012 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Communication and Service
    Review:I would like to thank Bob at Amerifreight and Gary at Timber Wolf Transport for their excellent, professional communication and service. They made me feel comfortable with the transportation of my 1940 street rod which blew the engine leaving me st... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:12/11/2012 11:06:00 AM
    Subject: Got my car on time!
    Review:Great experience overall they really took out the hassle n stress of shipping my car across the country. Other company's were not thorough and did not follow throughout. This company did, bob offered great customer service! He was always available to... [ More ]
    Poster:Meredith This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/10/2012 10:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:I have used these guys twice now and they are the real deal. They are super honest and won't BS you. My car was picked up on time and delivered as promise with no damages to my car and no problems. There are lots of companies out there, but there is... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill MeltonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/10/2012 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: good people
    Review:My agent was very helpful and kind even when I wasn't. Delivery itself took some time due to holiday season, but it got here safe with a scratch. I was impressed by my agent that he kept the communication chanel with me with or without me calling fir... [ More ]
    Poster:Christine
    Date:12/10/2012 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt and responsive
    Review:I was impressed by Amerifreight's promptness and professionalism. Pickup occurred just 3 days after I placed my order even though I did not request expedited handling. Dropoff on the othre side of the country was exactly one week later and there wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Liz
    Date:12/10/2012 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeded Expectations
    Review:The service was great. The agent (Graham) took his time to explain all the details of the quote and service. Once placed the order it took less than one hour to get the pick up scheduled. I recomend it and would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Francisco
    Date:12/10/2012 10:20:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:During my move from Farmington Mi to Roswell NM I checked with many companies which quoted very high price.This company made move a very reasonable price and was on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Indra
    Date:12/8/2012 7:33:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Overall I was impressed with the simplicity of the shipment. It arrived on-time and was fairly easy to achieve my overall goal of transporting the vehicle I purchased. [ View ]
    Poster:Lee RuneyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/7/2012 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Bob Turner gave me his version of car hauling "101". HE was very clear and concise and everything he told me is EXACTLY how it all went down. It made finding someone to safely transport my daughters new car as easy as could be. I would d... [ More ]
    Poster:William MorahanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/7/2012 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: Golf Cart Transport
    Review:Without question this is the carrier to use. I have had other vehicles transported and there were always issues. I paid slightly more but got wonderful service. You could eat a meal off the floor of this carrier it was that clean and my custom golf c... [ More ]
    Poster:Marc
    Date:12/6/2012 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFrieight Review
    Review:Jorge was an invaluable asset in guiding us through the long distance communication process coordinating the transport of our mother’s car to Las Vegas. Jorge initiated and implemented a plan to ensure our vehicle arrived safely and within the ... [ More ]
    Poster:GareyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/6/2012 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: Overall, a good experience.
    Review:While I did have a few issues with the carrier that did the delivery, Jorge at Amerifreight was very prompt to address those issues and clear up the confusion. It is a good idea to have an advocate, like Jorge, to act as the go-between and to work i... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan
    Date:12/6/2012 2:17:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71