View 153,934 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,935th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 3 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. We strongly encourage all our customers to leave unbiased reviews on their transportation experience with AmeriFreight without promising them any form of compensation. Reviews are posted on the merit of our performance only. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. This is in direct conflict to FTC regulations. In the past Amerifreight has also encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews or a customer may have indicated that s/he has are being compensated inadvertently. Any form of compensation including discounts, rebates, monthly drawings or competitions, direct or indirect is a contravention of FTC regulations and is punishable by law. It is our policy to remain within the constraints of these regulations and so should any other company on this website.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2015 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.32% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.68% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Got there fine but a little painful setting it up
    Review:All in all the service was okay but it was a little frustrating often not being able to reach either a receptionist or agent by phone, not getting called back after leaving a message, asking for verification emails and not getting them, having the co... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:Alex TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/6/2013 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: Nice Job!
    Review:Amerifreight is doing great to have the service done as they promised. I have got my situation very limited time and they made that happened just as they promised. I am very impressed and I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs their he... [ More ]
    Poster:Jiafan This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/6/2013 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Service was on time and delivered early. Competent professionals from Amerifreight were able to secure a driver in very little time. Would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:T Doan
    Date:6/6/2013 11:54:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic service and price on cross-country car shipping
    Review:My agent was Graham Turner and he was amazing! I needed to ship my car from CA to MI within a specific time period and Graham not only gave me the best price, but made the whole process smooth and easy. He was always available on the phone and very u... [ More ]
    Poster:Melissa WuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2013 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great service, poor quote
    Review:Quoted at $900 with the size of the vehicle already disclosed. It was an oversized rock crawler and I included measurements early in the process. Total ended up being $1550. I wish the quote would have been a little closer to reality. With that said,... [ More ]
    Poster:AdamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2013 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: Get R Done!
    Review:I highly recommend Amerifreight! I was unfamiliar with the process, and Graham was great to work with - to the point, prompt and he made the entire transaction simple. He answered the phone quickly, handled the paperwork instantly, and was grea... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric JakubowskiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2013 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: No Need to Shop Around
    Review:We used Amerifreight once before to ship a vehicle after shopping the market and researching the field. We were very pleased with their service and performance then, and this time there was simply no need to shop around. I made a phone call, the de... [ More ]
    Poster:James WilliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2013 10:14:00 AM
    Subject: There is honor among theives
    Review:First time shipping a vehicle. I found the process very intimidating once I started filling the 'free quote' requests and began receiving dozens and dozens of emails and multiple repeated phone calls. Over the next few weeks, I read the reviews of ev... [ More ]
    Poster:Bryan
    Date:6/4/2013 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered what they promised
    Review:Amerifreight delivered what they promised to me, on-time and straight forward. The driver was extremely friendly and I could tell he was thorough with his job which meant a lot because it is a financial investment to ship a car. I would use their com... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam ZThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2013 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer service!
    Review:The vehicle was picked up on the date stated and communication was excellent between Graham, carrier and myself. The carrier was very professional and delivered as promised. I highly recommend Graham, very prompt in response to questions. [ View ]
    Poster:Craig Brown
    Date:6/4/2013 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Great!
    Review:They were great! On time on the pickup and early on delivery. I will definitely use them again if ever have the need to ship a vehicle across the country. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:MBernsteinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2013 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep Wrangler
    Review:This was our second experience with Ameri Freight. Our first experience was above and beyond excellent. The first time the pick up was prompt and the delivery was prompt. This experience was good BUT it took much longer than planned. I'm not exac... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:SeanneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2013 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service: Good job Jorge
    Review:Car was shipped pretty much as expected. The process was full explained well ahead of time and everything for the mostpart went well [ View ]
    Poster:Jerry Trieu
    Date:6/4/2013 1:30:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic!
    Review:AmeriFreight did a fantastic job transporting my car on time at an affordable price!  Jorge was very helpful and ensured I was updated through out the process. Thanks AmeriFreight! [ View ]
    Poster:Mel
    Date:6/3/2013 11:27:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Graham
    Review:Process was clear and easy. Cost and timing was as quoted and dealt with only professional, responsible parties every step of the way, The vehicle was delivered earlier than expected in great condition. I would use AmeriFreight again and not hesitat... [ More ]
    Poster:Diane
    Date:6/3/2013 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth On-Time Delivery
    Review:After reviewing quotes/customer reviews of 25+ other carriers we selected AmeriFreight for price and overall favorable impressions. Bob Turner was a consummate professional during all contact, car was picked up/delivered when anticipated and entire p... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:A. SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/3/2013 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Hauling our Honda!
    Review:My 1st impression was very luke warm, but in the end Amerifreight came through with what I needed. Wow, I am not usually intimidated with finding services on-line, but when searching for an affordable, reliable & TRUSTWORTHY vendor, I was nervo... [ More ]
    Poster:Jody MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/3/2013 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: what first timers need to know
    Review:After going around, calling and being called by numerous number of people to quote the shipping of my mazda cx-7 AND FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE here are what I realized: 99% of those who offer to ship your car are brokers. Your car will be posted ... [ More ]
    Poster:RashaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/2/2013 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: Friendly and Thorough service
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight was a lot easier that I thought it would be. I had done my research and had looked at other reviews of other companies before stumbling upon Ameri-Freight. I have to tell you it was a scary experience after reading o... [ More ]
    Poster:Cindy A.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/2/2013 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: "AmeriTastic"
    Review:AmeriFreight did a very good job. Graham was very honest about pick up time and cost. We did not get any run around from AmeriFreight whatsoever like we did from several other companies. I highly recommend them! The entire transaction went much bette... [ More ]
    Poster:Rochelle/BernardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/2/2013 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy with AmeriFreight
    Review:This was the first time I have had a car transported. I was skeptical of many of the details of how this process worked and did some research on the internet including transport reviews. That is where I noticed the good rankings and reviews on Amer... [ More ]
    Poster:WayneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/2/2013 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: Knowledgeable and Helpful
    Review:Bob my contact was very informative, knowledgeable and helpful in getting my car transported cross country. He explained the process in detail, and what would have to happen in order to transport my new vehicle. He stayed with me through the entire... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:6/1/2013 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: How do you make a 17 year old boy ECSTATIC???
    Review:You have AmeriFreight schedule L&B Transport to deliver their 1970 Monte Carlo. That's how!!! Our son was so concerned about his 'baby' being 'hurt' in this process. You know. Just not handled tenderly like he would handle 'her'. But L&B Tran... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert GibbsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/1/2013 12:02:00 PM
    Subject: Marginally OK
    Review:Car delivered unscathed. However this industry is flawed. There are three main players (1) broker, who ostensibly manages the whole operation for a fee placing the order on a “board” for all transporters to bid, (2) car transporter driver... [ More ]
    Poster:A. LeslieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/31/2013 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: Marginally OK
    Review:Our car was delivered unscathed, which was good. However I now know that this industry is flawed and fractioned, and rife with a barrage of scam emailers and phone callers once you enter the fray. There are three main players, and some sub players. ... [ More ]
    Date:5/31/2013 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and on-time
    Review:Had a very good experience with this company. They followed through with everything they said they would do. They were able to meet pick up and delivery time estimates. Pricing was also in the range specified. If you want peace of mind for your car t... [ More ]
    Poster:Tran
    Date:5/30/2013 11:51:00 PM
    Subject: Transport NH to TX
    Review:This was my 2nd time to use AmeriFreight. All was as promised & per schedule. I am pleased with their customer service and responsiveness. [ View ]
    Poster:Peter RileyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/30/2013 11:09:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Shipping
    Review:Truck shipped early within quoted window. Correspondence was timely and professional. Shipping options and expectations explained clearly. I've used these guys twice now, both were good experiences. [ View ]
    Poster:LL
    Date:5/30/2013 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: Quick Service - Military Friendly - A definite must for first time movers!
    Review:This was the first time I personally shipped my vehicle and was complete clueless on the process. Thanks to Graham & Bob, there were able to explain the process to me and were able to keep me updated on the status of my order. I needed my car shi... [ More ]
    Poster:Oliver SagunThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/30/2013 9:44:00 AM
    Subject: Easy Peasy
    Review:I needed to transport our car from one son in PA to our other son in CA, all the while arranging this while I live abroad. I picked Amerifreight because of the reviews and after talking with Graham who was very knowledgeable about the whole process a... [ More ]
    Poster:AnnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/30/2013 9:03:00 AM
    Subject: YOU'RE THE MAN, JORGE!!
    Review:Everything was handled extremely well by my Amerifreight representative, Jorge, I liked the fact that Jorge was easy to reach and got back to me if I left a message. At one point it seemed as though there weren't any takers for our transport rout... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna Novak
    Date:5/29/2013 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable
    Review:More expensive than the others but puts your mind at ease to know they are reliable to get the job done. [ View ]
    Poster:ShibuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2013 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Going strong AmeriFreight
    Review:This is the second time that our compnay has used AmeriFreight and we have felt that service was great each time. This company is always the first that we call because we know that we will get a good deal. We also like the fact that we can stay as c... [ More ]
    Poster:Inside Auto Parts
    Date:5/29/2013 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional Service
    Review:When one goes on-line to acquire the services of a company in this field for the first time, it can be a daunting experience. However, Graham T. gave exceptional service from the start. I felt comfortable and at ease in dealing with him, and he calle... [ More ]
    Poster:Ivan HoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2013 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Very pleased!
    Review:I have used a car shipping company before to ship my car across country which had been a good experience. I am pleased to say that in doing so again I had another great experience. Amerifreight did a great job in providing me with solid service in t... [ More ]
    Poster:JenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2013 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: Two Car Cross Country Move
    Review:This was the second time that I have used Amerifreight to transport my cars and I would have to say that both times I received excellent service. I spoke to the operator to inquire about a cross-country move from Pennsylvania back to California for t... [ More ]
    Poster:Christia del RosarioThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2013 4:19:00 AM
    Subject: Flawless Service
    Review:Great service, from start to finish! AmeriFreight made my first car shipping experience easy and stress-free. They took the time to really explain the entire process, were always available to answer my questions, and got my car picked up on the first... [ More ]
    Poster:TaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2013 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeded my expectations
    Review:AmeriFreigh gave me a quote to transport my SUV from Rock Springs, WY to Baltimore, MD and I couldn't be happier. Not only i received the best quote but everything went as planned. The driver was on time to pick up the vehiicle Thursday afternoon and... [ More ]
    Poster:BettyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2013 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Experience
    Review:I am very happy with my experience with AmeriFreight. I recieved my car on time actually a little bit early.Excellent customer care. I worked with Bob directly and he was very polite, helpful and personable. If I ever had a question or concern he was... [ More ]
    Poster:Tambir AhmedThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2013 10:58:00 AM
    Subject: Great Experience/Great Relief
    Review: My sister and i were very happy with our experience with AmeriFreight. I worked with Graham directly and he was very polite, helpful and personable. If i ever had a question or concern he was always there for me. I am a worry wart and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan BenjaminThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2013 8:48:00 PM
    Review:I was very Satisfied with the service. Great price, fast pick up and delivery. Would use them again in the future for my car transport needs. [ View ]
    Poster:AJ ClarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2013 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: Marisnick shipping
    Review:My son's truck was picked up early and delivered erly. We were told to allow 7-10 days and the total shipping time from California to Florida ended up being only 3 days. Communication from Amerifreight was very good and pleasant. They are easy to dea... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer MarisnickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2013 10:29:00 AM
    Subject: HERE IT IS!!!
    Review:The Answers to your car shipping questions and the solution for a perfect car shipping experience can be found at AmeriFreight! AmeriFreight's Bob Turner held this old lady's hand and walked her through the frightening experience of shipping he... [ More ]
    Poster:Corrine Luzius
    Date:5/26/2013 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and Easy!
    Review:AmeriFreight worked out great. The customer service was terrific, especially Bob who seemed to be working 24/7. This was my first time shipping a car and Bob walked me through the entire process patiently and answered all my questions. Would use t... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry P.
    Date:5/26/2013 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: VA to CA transport
    Review:Used AmeriFreight as broker for this shipment (worked with Jorge as primary contact). Pickup was at a dealer in VA, deliery to So Cal. AmeriFreight booked a carrier the same day I placed my order. Initial quote was very competitive (lower than mos... [ More ]
    Poster:Jon
    Date:5/25/2013 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: Couldn't be happier!
    Review:My girlfriend and I moved from New England to FL and decided to get our cars shipped. She found a company online and paid over 600$ for it. She was promised several things that did not come true. Her car was damaged during the transport and there ... [ More ]
    Poster:Zach
    Date:5/25/2013 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Six Days Coast to Coast!
    Review:Before contacting Amerifreight I had done a considerable amount of shopping around and all I got for my troubles were hundreds (literally) of automatic quotes from brokers. I am still getting them! With Amerifreight I was able to call and talk to a ... [ More ]
    Poster:DonaldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/25/2013 9:21:00 AM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE - EARLY DELIVERY UNDER TIGHT TIME FRAME
    Review:This is the BEST choice you could make in picking a freight company. Originally I just went with the first company that came up in google, but, after some research I came to realize after looking at the awful reviews I cancelled my order. I searched... [ More ]
    Poster:MJ This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/25/2013 1:40:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight is GREAT!
    Review:I am moving cross country and getting marred in less than a month, so I have a lot on my mind. The thought of shipping my car from Massachusetts to California was pretty overwhelming. After seeing some good reviews online, I decided to contact Amer... [ More ]
    Poster:CarolineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/24/2013 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: Just do it!
    Review:Moving is never easy. And moving cross country somehow adds an extra stress. I had one less worry, thanks to AmeriFreight. I spoke to Bob, who explained the process and then he got to work. My car was picked up when they said it would be and delive... [ More ]
    Poster:Gina Sirico
    Date:5/24/2013 6:55:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75