View 147,059 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,060th Review now!
417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2081 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.92% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.08% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Great Expedited Service
    Review:Graham was great at explaining how the broker process worked. Our days changed around a bit because of us and Graham was able to still find us a great deal. We had never done this before so it was great to have someone walk you through the process. T... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:Eddy Ortiz
    Date:12/29/2012 8:58:00 AM
    Subject: Always available and great follow-up
    Review:I called and spoke with Jorge who stated my move could cost as much as 1095 due to distance and it being around the holidays; however, promised he would do his best to get me the best quote which he did! He ended up offering me a price of 950 and I w... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Nicole HThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/27/2012 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:I hope to move back west soon and would use AmeriFreight again. This was the second time that I have gone through AmeriFreight and have recieved the same consistent professional service that I have come to expect. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian ChangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/27/2012 9:47:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport Las Vegas / Gulfport, MS
    Review:My contact person at Ameri-Freight Jorge was excellant. He was in constant contact with me about pick up and was on top of the whole proceess untill it was delivered, which was right on time. The damage to the car was a rock hit my windshield which ... [ More ]
    Poster:RICK DAUNOYThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/27/2012 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport to Florida
    Review:The car was loaded onto the truck in a careful and timely fashion; we observed how carefully our car was secured to the transport. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:P BloomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/27/2012 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: Bike transport
    Review:Be ware about these people they dont know how to ship motorcycles. Front forks were compressed to the end with ropes, now they are leaking. Contacted broker, to discuss the metter, no reply, not polite. They dont have appropriate equipment to do this... [ More ]
    Poster:VicThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/27/2012 10:25:00 AM
    Subject: Old VW
    Review:This is a honest company who kept their word and gave me a full refund when things didnt work out with my order.Trusted,decent people.Will refer them to anybody. [ View ]
    Poster:John Potter
    Date:12/26/2012 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: UNBIASED REVIEW: AmeriFreight Auto Transport
    Review:I needed to ship my SUV from NH (East Coast) to CA within a week for as cheap as possible. After searching online for days and interviewing many auto transport brokers, I decided to go with Bob from AmeriFreight. This was the best decision I made dur... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris P.
    Date:12/26/2012 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifrieght review
    Review:Hi my name is Jay and am in the United States Army currently serving a 12 month tour in Afghanistan. I recently bought my new 2008 Lexus LS460 in Illinois while i was deployed and was searching for a good shipping company to ship it all the way to ha... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay
    Date:12/26/2012 5:28:00 AM
    Subject: Great company!
    Review:Couldn't ask for better people to work with! helped to get great price if I was patient for pickup and came through!! Very happy [ View ]
    Poster:Rebecca SovaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/24/2012 10:11:00 PM
    Subject: Good Shipping Qualities
    Review:Over all I rate AmeriShip with high qualities. Called for a quote and a day later they had a shipper available for me two days later. Only issue I had was that the shipper delayed by a good 4 hours but once I called Ameriship some one was on the pho... [ More ]
    Poster:Aron S
    Date:12/24/2012 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: 940013847-RN
    Review:I had no clue where to begin with shipping a car. Did some online quotes and AmeriFreight gave me the best. Called Graham the following day and he was very helpful with getting me started and getting my car here before Christmas. The carrier was also... [ More ]
    Poster:ZachThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/24/2012 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: excellent
    Review:As my first time shipping a vehicle, this was a great experience. Shipping agent was great to deal with. The driver was very professional and easy to deal with. [ View ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:12/24/2012 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: good experience
    Review:First time car shipper. I was impressed with how Amerifreight explained the process and was upfront that since I had a long shipping window, it was better to go with a lower offer and then add money if required. Important part is that the decision to... [ More ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/23/2012 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Ship It Gangnam Style!!!
    Review:I researched and called several transport companies to ship my 2007 Toyota Corolla from Los Angeles to Atlanta. AmeriFreight was not the first company on my list, but after speaking to Bob Turner he answered all of my questions thoroughly and I knew ... [ More ]
    Poster:LaKeayiaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/23/2012 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: Great services of both the broker and carrier
    Review:I have my car shipped from Columbus, OH to San Diego, CA. As I was informed that for PPR, my car will be picked up 1-4 business days after the date when the car is available by Bob from AmeriFreight. I wanted to have my car picked up by the same week... [ More ]
    Poster:WeiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/22/2012 10:33:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent shipper
    Review:This shipping agent was recommended by the dealership where i bought the car. I signed up with the shipping agent, and they found a truck in few hours. Very good communication with the agent throughout the whole process. The car was picked up few da... [ More ]
    Poster:Lars Gaard
    Date:12/22/2012 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: NO WORRIES! Fantastic experience. I highly recommend AmeriFreight!
    Review:I couldn't ask for a better experience. Upon initial contact Jorge did a great job of explaining the process and answering questions. I decided to spend a little more for their preferred rate to try and speed the process since the Christmas holiday w... [ More ]
    Poster:Cam Miller
    Date:12/21/2012 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy!
    Review:I had to change my ship date a few times and my request was handled beautifully by Jorge to ensure my car arrived on time and in great condition. I was told 7-10 business days for my car to arrive in Orlando - shipped from Long Beach - it arrived in ... [ More ]
    Poster:Holly
    Date:12/21/2012 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping Made Simple!
    Review:Graham at Amerifreight made his explanations short and simple. Then sent me an email with the agreement to review. Upon identifhing shipper, Graham helped me negotiate the price (!). I had dispach phone which allowed me to track my car. Three days be... [ More ]
    Poster:Adi
    Date:12/21/2012 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Customer
    Review:It took a while to find a driver to haul the car, but Bob helped with how to slightly increase the price to get a driver in the time frame I needed delivery of the car. Things worked out great! [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714 -408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:Glenn MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/21/2012
    Subject: Five star service
    Review:Graham at AmeriFreight was very professional and kept in touch with me through every step of the way. The car was picked up on time and I was in touch with the driver almost daily while in transit. The car arrived in perfect condition and the enclose... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:12/20/2012 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:This was the fourth time I had to ship a vehicle and the first time using Amerifreight. Excellent working with Graham. Did not try to sell me on the lowest price. I had a lot of other estimates in the $805 range to about $1500. His was middle-of-... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:12/20/2012 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: Review Car Transport
    Review:My experience was extremely positive. Bob Turner from Amerifreight was very professional, knowledgeable and communicated effectively. The actual transport company, Universal Auto Corp., was based out of Clearwater. The car was delivered on time an... [ More ]
    Poster:J Burgett
    Date:12/20/2012 1:13:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing service!
    Review:I am a college student moving from Florida to the Golden State. Shipping my car was a little uneasy as there were a lot of fraud cases and plenty of different reviews from many places that reported all kinds of damage and stolen items from their vehi... [ More ]
    Poster:MiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2012 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: AWESOME!
    Review:When looking for a carrier with the best rate, There’s no better company than Amerifreight! They’re honest, fair, and do what they say; Professional, and courteous in every way! They stand for excellence and live by their motto, Tota... [ More ]
    Poster:Johanna
    Date:12/19/2012 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:This is the fourth time using Amerifreight. They will be my primary contact for transporting autos. I am very pleased with the service in every area. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve M
    Date:12/19/2012 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: nice job
    Review:they did a good job explaining to me how the system works. i was originally quoted a low price (about $700), but there weren't any drivers that accepted the bid that low. kind, courteous, trustworthy. would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:12/18/2012 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: 2000 Nissan Sentra
    Review:When I came to the conclusion that I was going to be moving from CA to IL, I dreaded the logistical feat and costs of getting my precious vehicle out there in mid-December. Quickly, I came to the decision that it would make more sense to ship out my... [ More ]
    Poster:Alyssa
    Date:12/18/2012 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: Transport BMW
    Review:I recently had my BMW moved which I had to get done quickly. I contacted Bob who was very helpful in walking me through the process. He and the driver were true to their word on timelines when this would be picked up and delivered, accurate to the ho... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephanie
    Date:12/18/2012 7:09:00 AM
    Subject: Cushman trackster destroys yard,yard then destroys trackster
    Review:The driver was very friendly and helpful. Vehicle arrived early and was thoroughly secured to the trailer. Shipping time estimate was 5-7 days for pickup and 5-7 for delivery but I received it in two days. Way early!!! Great job I would definitely us... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:12/18/2012 5:19:00 AM
    Subject: shipping arranged from a war zone!!
    Review:buying a car and shipping it, almost completely by e-mail, can be a daunting adventure! i was mentally exhausted after the buying experience but still needed to get my new purchase home. after considering many haulers and reading many reviews, i deci... [ More ]
    Poster:c. maness
    Date:12/18/2012 2:00:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifrieght Excellent Company
    Review:I recently purchased a show quality collector car in Novemberr, 2012. I bought the car in Missouri and needed to transport the car to my home in Washington State. I was looking for enclosed carrrierto ensure my car would get home safe and undamaged. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jan IllianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2012 9:55:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding
    Review:Terrific service; highly recommend. Every single person I dealt with Amerifreight was professional, polite and helpful. The primary person I worked with, Graham Turner, was fantastic. He was always accessible and kept me updated throughout the proces... [ More ]
    Poster:LK
    Date:12/17/2012 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding
    Poster:LK
    Date:12/17/2012 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: '87 Westy
    Review:I chose AmeriFreight Shipping after putting in a bid request. They came in about middle of the first bids. After reviewing an Googleing them and the other Shippers and talking/E-mailing to them, AmeriFreight won out for me. Jorge Cruz was my con... [ More ]
    Poster:SS
    Date:12/15/2012 9:01:00 AM
    Subject: Turned lemons into lemonade
    Review:I had high hopes after speaking to another company about shipping my vehicle due to having to move because we were on military orders. I booked the shipment weeks prior to the day I needed my vehicle shipped. However, days leading up to the pickup da... [ More ]
    Poster:Tai Drayton
    Date:12/14/2012 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight's World-Class Customer Service Makes Me a Happy Customer!
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight was great. Jorge was my contact person, and he answered all my questions promptly as well as being up-front about the brokering/shipping process and the costs I would incur (which were very reasonable compared to estim... [ More ]
    Poster:Anna
    Date:12/14/2012 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: CAR TRANSPORTATION REVIEW
    Review:GRAHAM WAS VERY THOROUGH WITH THE DETAILS AND COSTS OF SHIPING MY CAR FROM MASS. TO UTAH. SUPERB SERVICE AS HE KEPT ME INFORMED ALL ALONG DURING THE TRIP. HE THEN CHECKED WITH ME AFTER THE VEHICLE'S DELIVERY AS TO ITS CONDITION AND MY SATISFACTION.... [ More ]
    Poster:WILLIAM R. BLAIR
    Date:12/13/2012 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transportation
    Review:I chose this company out of a gut feeling since there was so many companies to choose from. The person i spoke to was very knowledgeable. I had great service overall and my car actually came earlier than I expected. The only downfall was that I gave... [ More ]
    Poster:JennivieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/13/2012 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Hot Cat Coast to Coast
    Review:Amerifreight did an excellent job in coordinating the move of a new Jaguar XF across country. We had a very specific model, colors and condition for the new "cat" and found out the there were only three in the US and all of them across the... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:12/13/2012 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: OUTSTANDING CAR DELIVERY EXPERIENCE
    Review:I want to say that Bob with AmeriFreight did an OUTSTANDING job assisting us in moving our daughters vehicle from college to our retirement home. Hey kept me posted from the time we contracted with him until the carrier picked up the vehicle and deli... [ More ]
    Poster:MJ
    Date:12/13/2012 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Cheap and quick
    Review:I shipped my car with Amerireight. Originally I had submitted a bid for $500 hoping someone with an open slot on their truck would take my car. Two days later I got a bid for someone to ship it for $800. A little more than I hoped but still cheaper t... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Mr. CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/13/2012 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: CAR MOVING SERVICE
    Review:The service was good and deliveried the car on time.No damage was caused. Company contact person was very friendly and helpful . [ View ]
    Poster:YAMINI KODALIThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/13/2012 8:59:00 AM
    Subject: STRESS FREE
    Review:Amerifreight is hands down the best shipping company I have ever used. Being in the military, I have had to ship vehicles numerous times. Since the military doesn't pay for vehicles to be moved, I would shop around to try and find the best deal pos... [ More ]
    Poster:Austin
    Date:12/13/2012 8:36:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:My experience with Amerifreight was excellent. The customer service representative was extremely helpful and followed through with professionalism and courtesy. Amerifreight was able to handle a change in pickup date without any problems of fees. The... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham, 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:Matt Robinson
    Date:12/12/2012 9:51:00 PM
    Subject: Car and boat moved
    Review:When moving across country I needed a reliable company to pick up and move my car and boat. This is something that I was losing sleep over. I searched out many companies that offered this service and all were not giving me a good feeling. Then I came... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:12/12/2012 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight ROCK'S
    Review:AmeriFreight was excellent to work with on the transportation of a company from CA to FL. My rep Graham made the process extremely easy and pain free. I did everything I had to do from my office in Indiana. From my experience I would highly recommend... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:12/12/2012 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: Great transport, great assurance and more time with family and friends
    Review: I drove cross country to drop a car full of donated items to the flood victims in NJ as well as to see family and friends in PA. Once I arrived in NJ I thought about how refreshing it would be if I could stay longer and ship my car back. Enter Bob... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:12/12/2012 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: My experience was like an amazing burrito filled with auto-transport goodness.
    Review:My experience with Bob was amazing! He was warm, professional, caring,and really good at explaining things. I felt like I had a good understanding of what to expect and it was a fairly straight forward. Thanks Bob! [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin Reeves
    Date:12/12/2012 1:17:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71