View 144,422 Reviews on 3,484 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,423th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2041 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.55% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.45% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Review:The service was great. The company commutation skills with you is excellent. Mr. Graham was nice also. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:Julian BoatengThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/10/2012 12:18:00 PM
    Subject: My Mustang won by three lengths!
    Review:I bought a car on EBAY in a small town on the coast of Oregon and shipped to Chicago. AmeriFreight picked the car up quickly. Jorge kept track of the status of shipment and called me to check on how things were going. The car arrived one day early in... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Steve Blase
    Date:10/10/2012 9:11:00 AM
    Review:Mr. Turner from Amerifreight found a company that would ship my car from GA to NY very quickly. I gave him a relatively short pickup window and he managed to find a carrier to pick up the car in that time window. The car arrived in the same conditio... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:Mr. ZThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2012 11:09:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping from New York to California
    Review:To be honest, in the car shipping market a lot of brokers on line, first you have to choose best rated broker by BBB, after that broker will do everything for you. I choose first top 5 brokers & pick one that was AmeriFreight, Jorge Cruz is the ... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge, 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Elbert TunThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2012 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport-AZ to TX
    Review:I researched and submitted bid sto several car transport carries. AmeriFreight proposed the best overall bid- -Graham Turner was extremely helpful. Carrier arrived a little earlier than I had anticipated- which was fine and arrived in Houston before... [ More ]
    Poster:MaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2012 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Support & Great Service!!!
    Review:Overall is was a pleasure to do business with AmeriFreight. They were courteous, knowledgeable and handled all of my requests in a very timely manner. I had to make several changes to my original request including shipping day and type of vehicle... [ More ]
    Poster:Walker Hunter
    Date:10/9/2012 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: CA to WI shipped Ameri-freight
    Review:I called and talked to Jorge after getting my quote in email. I wanted more descriptive informations and more questions that needed to be answered. Jorge answered all my questions and gave me more info that I intended to ask for. I was very happy wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Xoua LeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2012 10:00:00 PM
    Review:Amerifreight was very easy to deal with. The order process was relatively seamless, without any back and forth. The person who booked my order was straightforward and to the point. He was able to answer all of my questions quickly and effectively.... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharmin
    Date:10/7/2012 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight was awesome!!!!
    Review:I never shipped a vehicle before and I was full of trepidation, particularly after reviewing the subject online and hearing horror stories. I heard of Amerifreight from online transport reviews and decided to use them after getting many quotes. Jeff... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark DeBellisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2012 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Happy First Time Car Shipper
    Review:Jeff at AmeriFreight was very polite, accesible, and most importantly followed through on his word. I had never shipped a car before and was quite nervous to do so based on bad experiences related to me by many snowbirds who frequently ship their veh... [ More ]
    Poster:Katie
    Date:10/6/2012 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Freight Shipper
    Review:My grandson is in the Navy in California and wanted his car. I called AmeriFreight and from the very beginnig they were very thourough with there information. I originally went the low cost way of $795.00. Just hoping the care would move. I was t... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa Collins
    Date:10/5/2012 8:40:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight did their job
    Review:Everything Amerifreight did for me was great. I've done business with them before and they still are the best car transport business in my opinion. They kept in contact, gave me all the info needed, and was there when I called. The only issue was... [ More ]
    Poster:christopher
    Date:10/4/2012 11:12:00 PM
    Subject: Overall a good experience
    Review:My car was picked up and arrived as expected - for the most part, this was a great experience. My only complaints would be that (1) the car was dirty when I picked it up and (2) the driver showed up to pick up the car about an hour before I was expec... [ More ]
    Poster:Andreas Becker
    Date:10/4/2012 10:47:00 PM
    Subject: In a crazy industry they did a great job.
    Review:I consider myself a savvy consumer. So when it came time to ship my car I cinched up the belt and went to work studying companies and reading reviews trying to find the best deal out there. In a very short time I came to realize that the industry... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel Good
    Date:10/4/2012 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Made It Easy!
    Review:A flawless transaction. Jorge at AmeriFreight was responsive and courteous and kept me updated every step of the way. The car arrived early and was in perfect condition. [ View ]
    Poster:W. C. BURNS
    Date:10/4/2012 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: ALLEVIATED CONCERNS AND EARNED THE TRUST OF A CRITICAL CONSUMER!
    Review:I had never turned one of my personal vehicles over to a shipper before, and I needed to move my old but beloved collectible car across the country recently. I had worked with another company briefly before calling Amerifreight and had a terrible ex... [ More ]
    Poster:C. Kern
    Date:10/4/2012 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Help, I'm on Fire!!!
    Review:It took a while to find a carrier because I 1) started with the bargain basement price of $985, 2) my vehicle was inoperable, and 3) the pickup location was somewhat isolated. I ended up waiting for about two weeks and had to bump up the price to $11... [ More ]
    Poster:BenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/4/2012 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied costumer
    Review:I was pleases with the professionalism and courtious customer service. There were changes in the date on my part at one point and they were understanding and worked out another day with me without any issues or hassle. [ View ]
    Poster:Satisfied costumer This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/4/2012 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Feedback
    Review:This is the second time I shipped my car using AmeriFreight company , the customer service is good and the carrier they picked is good as well and on-time for picki-up and delivery. The price is ok. I shipped my car from New York to Northern ... [ More ]
    Poster:Catherine This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/4/2012 1:47:00 AM
    Subject: Exceeded expectations!
    Review: Amerifreight did a terrific job. They were in constant contact with me, returned all of my phone calls and e-mails promptly, and only steered me towards a good shipper. And they did all of this at a price $150 below the next competitor. I highly... [ More ]
    Poster:Court W.
    Date:10/3/2012 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC
    Review:That's right. 5 stars. Bob was awesome. When he wasn't available, Jorge was right there to help and he too was awesome. We'd all love to ship a car across the country for cheap, but the reality is that it just can't be cheap. After getting ... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:10/3/2012 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: Adequate transaction
    Review:I needed to ship a Chevy Tahoe fro Arizona to Missouri and I needed the vehicle picked up in a very tight window. It was a struggle to meet my needs but it was accomplished. I has to pay more than what I was quoted although none of my information or ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ralph CruzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2012 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Mustang Transport
    Review:Need to transport a 2011 Mustang from Georgia to Oklahoma ASAP. Called Jorge at AmeriFreight due to excellent reviews and he explaned all of the shipping options in detail. We decided to go with the expedited service due to our time constraints and... [ More ]
    Poster:John Carter
    Date:10/3/2012 4:46:00 PM
    Review:The experience for me was great. From the first phone call to the day of delivery was 6 days. The driver was a day early and had my vehicle to me before the scheduled delivery. Very knowledgable driver on the overall concept of operations. Very pleas... [ More ]
    Poster:OutlawThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2012 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT
    Review:Jeff and the guys at Amerifreight were not only courteous and professional but also extremely competitive with their rates. [ View ]
    Poster:L. HillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2012 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: FROM A PICKY CUSTOMER
    Review: I consider myself a picky customer and the things I like and expect are probably what everyone else’s does as well, but unlike other people I will not let it just go and can be very difficult. I had to ship my daughters Honda Civic from ... [ More ]
    Poster:JILL SYNMOIE
    Date:10/3/2012 9:22:00 AM
    Subject: Amazingly fast service!
    Review:I've shipped my car from NJ to CA recently. I am very happy with the service. In particular, everything went really fast from initial quote to the final delivery. For instance, it took only two days to find a truck that can pick up my car, and the... [ More ]
    Poster:WHThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2012 3:09:00 AM
    Subject: Would do it all again
    Review:Why Wyoming? For some bizarro reason I couldn't find the Dodge Charger I wanted anywhere on the east coast. Apparently "blue" is an endangered species or something so I needed to buy a car in Wyoming and ship it to NY. Bob at AmeriFreigh... [ More ]
    Poster:Jacqueline Callejas
    Date:10/3/2012 1:12:00 AM
    Review:Customer Service was the best I had with and any transport broker. After being burned with another Transport broker, I was very wary of any transport business. But, Amerfreight was accurate and always returned my calls and gave me the best informatio... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob, 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:RodThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2012 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: I will recommend Amerifreight to my friends and family.
    Review:This was the first time I had ever shipped a car. I searched on the web to find the best shipping company and found many reviewers in transportreviews.com were satisfied with Amerifreight. I gave a chance to AmeriFreight. It was excellent! I would ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sungtae
    Date:10/2/2012 12:14:00 PM
    Subject: OK...
    Review:I am a student and I transported my car from Syracuse, NY to Savannah, GA through Amerifreight. I've never done this before and I did a lot of work online looking reviews and checking on BBB. Finally I settled with Amerifreight because it has great r... [ More ]
    Poster:Olivia
    Date:9/30/2012 12:04:00 AM
    Subject: ABSOLUTELY WORTH THE MONEY!!!
    Review:I was very skeptical at first, particularly with the price; however, when we spoke I got the reassurance needed to move forward. While I did not end up with the discount rate, I did get my car delivered for a good price that fit my required time fra... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jeff, 678-608-3120) [ view ]
    Poster:Lesly
    Date:9/29/2012 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: mid-size suv
    Review:They gave me the quote for 945+95(for insurance),but listing price for carrier is only 745 at first. So no carrier is willing to take the bid for three days. I changed to another broker who had my car picked up the second day after the call. [ View ]
    Poster:czd
    Date:9/29/2012 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: Great Shipping Company!!!
    Review:I contacted AmeriFreight at the last minute to ship my car from Dallas to Los Angeles. There were able to pick it up within 3 business days. It ended up getting in a day early. The car was exactly as I left it. I couldn't ask for a better carrier... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric E.
    Date:9/29/2012 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Unexpected Stop in Texas
    Review:Bob Turner at Amerifrieght was very knowledgeable and understanding of our situation as a military family moving cross country. Two weeks after our initial bid to get our car shipped, we had to raise the bid by $150. Fine, whatever. Within 24 hours o... [ More ]
    Poster:bdbizzle
    Date:9/29/2012 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Don't Hate, Use AmeriFreight - They're AmeriGREAT
    Review:I recently moved from NY to Arizona, and knew there was no way I was going to attempt to make that drive. I did my research and came across AmeriFreight. The reviews I saw were only positive so I figured I would give them a shot. From the initial quo... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan H.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2012 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: great!!!@
    Review:We started out with another company who kept telling us for a week that they could do the job but after a week of exchanging emails we got tired of dealing with them so we called amerifreight. They were nice from the start and gave us dates of when i... [ More ]
    Poster:Roy DouglasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2012 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: Cross-country car shipment
    Review:I was extremely pleased with all aspects of this process save one. Amerifreight was upfront with all of the details and pricing. The car pickup was arranged without difficulty and the car arrived in California without damage. There was, however, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marcia Inasi
    Date:9/28/2012 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:My AmeriFreight rep (Jeff) was prompt on returning calls and answering questions. He was very professional and kept me updated on carriers. The carrier company was very accommodating and kept in touch with pick-up and delivery times. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jeff 678-608-3120) [ view ]
    Poster:Rodel This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2012 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: Very good
    Review:Transport was little expensive to my liking as the route was not that popular, but service was excellent. Pickup and delivery was done on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Shan
    Date:9/27/2012 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Auto Transport Service!
    Review:This is my second times with AmeriFreight in 2 years. Each time my car has been delivered when promised without any damage or crashes and my car was delivered earlier than I expected. I am very happy and satisfied with their services. I would use the... [ More ]
    Poster:Tommy Bui
    Date:9/27/2012 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:I needed my car to be picked up within a few days and Amerifreight was very responsive and worked very hard to find a carrier quickly. I had many questions along the way and the staff always responded graciously and went out of their way to be of hel... [ More ]
    Poster:A Standley
    Date:9/27/2012 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service at its best!
    Review:This is my second experience with AmeriFreight in 3 years. CA to TN in 2009 and now TN back to CA transporting my Mini Cooper. Bob Turner at AmeriFreight did an outstanding job. He quoted me on average $100 less then a comparable competitor. I st... [ More ]
    Poster:Anh Meadows
    Date:9/27/2012 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: It got there
    Review:I gave in to a low bid of $1000 and then had to add $900 to get it to move after more than 2 weeks. Shipper was excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:Ward
    Date:9/27/2012 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: Honest, Straight-Forward, Simple
    Review:The subject says it all. From my first conversation with Graham until the car was delivered, AmeriFreight stayed on top of the process and kept me fully aware of what needed done at each step. The transport company that accepted our contract did a... [ More ]
    Poster:Fred L
    Date:9/27/2012 10:25:00 AM
    Review:This is the 3RD TIME WE HAVE HAD A VEHICLE SHIPPED BY THIS CARRIER, EACH TIME THE VEHICLE HAS BEEN DELIVERED WHEN PROMISED, WITHOUT ANY DAMAGE OR THEFT. THE PRICE WAS COMPETITIVE AS WELL. WE WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS CARRIER. [ View ]
    Poster:Matt Lerer
    Date:9/27/2012 8:25:00 AM
    Subject: Incredibly fast and reliable
    Review:I did a lot of research before I put down my order with AmeriFreight, and the shipping experience was extremely positive. After collecting rates from many (more than 10 sources, from Transportreviews.com and else) shipper and brokers, AmeriFreight wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Sen Xu
    Date:9/26/2012 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Transporting a Vehicle
    Review:I was a novice regarding transporting a vehicle. After conversing with several brokers, I decided to select Amerifreight Car Shipping. Graham was extremely helpful in explaining exactly how the industry works and provided exceptional customer servi... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Vaughn
    Date:9/26/2012 3:03:00 PM
    Review:I would highly recommend this company to my families and friends. They were prompt and very professional. The price was very competitive. I would use them again in the future if I have to move my car from one state to another. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:michelle KimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2012 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:it was my first time to ship a car and i chose AmeriFreight because of the great reviews that i read online and i did not regret it. the person i contacted was very helpful and very thorough with the information that he provided. it didn't take that ... [ More ]
    Poster:IJ
    Date:9/26/2012 2:25:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70