View 149,368 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,369th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us? Please note. We do compensate customers for reviews, good or bad. It helps us to get honest feedback on how we have done regarding customer satisfaction and how we can continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2125 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.32% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.68% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Review:I wanted to get my car shipped at the last minute. I looked online and called several places before I talked to Jorge. Once I talked to Jorge, I knew I found the right people to use to ship my car. I was able to get the day that I wanted and I receiv... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:lashawn
    Date:3/31/2013 9:20:00 PM
    Subject: Complete Satisfaction
    Review:After researching many websites, reviews, ratings, etc. I realized I did need a broker to get my ebay vehicle shipped to me. Ameri-Freight stood out as a company I could put my trust in. Jorge gave me options and pricing allowing me to choose what I... [ More ]
    Poster:S. HortonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/30/2013 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: Totally Impressed!
    Review:I was very skeptical about using a transport service to transport my vehicle from Alabama to California, but after doing my research and reading reviews I decided to give Amerifrieght a try. My dispatcher was Graham Turner. He was very professional a... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ] [ view ] [ view ]
    Poster:AleaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/30/2013 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome experience!
    Review:I was worried about shipping my car based on bad reviews of other companies. Amerifreight was a great experience and put my fears to rest. Car was picked up early and delivered early. I would highly recommend this company and Jorge was awesome explai... [ More ]
    Poster:AllyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/30/2013 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:I looked over the many company's that transport vehicles, and after speaking with AmeriiFreight, I knew they were the right company. They walked me step by step through the process to make it reassuring and simple. As soon a they knew the carrier, th... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:Stephen ChaseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/30/2013 8:40:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting my vintage Corvette
    Review:While I have used AmeriFreight twice before, this is the first time I went enclosed since I was shipping my 1963 Corvette. Jorge gave me two options for shipping, one to LA (which was cheaper and offered indoor storage) and one to San Francisco, clos... [ More ]
    Poster:Stanley SeagrenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/29/2013 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: Easy !
    Review:I called one number, they did the digging around for the best price and it was done. Easiest car shipping experience I've ever had. Communication was great and everything was explained clearly before I agreed. The last company I used changed the pric... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:3/29/2013 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Dealt with Jorge during the process. This was the first time I had to ship a car cross country. Found a carrier the day I asked for a quote. Smooth process with payment up front. Jorge was easy to deal with and addressed all my concerns promptly. [ View ]
    Poster:CrystalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/29/2013 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: hi
    Review:I have transport my car for NJ to Ca, It was picked up on time and Delivery on time,, IT has minor scrach,, it was covered by insurance Company,, [ View ]
    Poster:ravi chavdaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/29/2013 5:27:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifrieght Vehicle Transport (940017131-SK)
    Review:I called Amerifreight to arrange transport for a SUV from Ohio to California. Bob was great to work with and he worked quickly to find a carrier to move the SUV. The SUV was picked up on time, even with bad weather, and brought to my home in Californ... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick W
    Date:3/29/2013 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: Dishonest
    Review:This company earned my business through two dishonest practices. First, I chose them because they had the most five star reviews. Little did I know, they offer a $30 rebate to any customer who leaves a five star review. They even say, make sure to c... [ More ]
    Response:We are truly sorry to hear that our customer thought we were dishonest. Honesty and transparency is our core business philosophy. Of course we have to work on how we have treated this customer and we will make adjustments where needed to prevent this experience and response from one of our customers from reoccurring. It is however important that we clarify two things. One, we do not coerce customers to leave only 5 star reviews before they qualify for compensation. We do request them to first contact us should they feel they cannot leave a 5 star review to give us an opportunity to fix where we failed them. That is standard procedure with most businesses. If the customer then still decides our follow up is unacceptable, s/he can leave a review in any way s/he prefers and still get a rebate. Two. We are always very open about the shipping process. We bid on behalf of customers to ship their vehicles and so do any other broker company. Customers have the option to select the low economy saver rate but are told they have less chance of shipping it at that rate. And it also takes time. If we cannot find an open spot to be filled with a carrier in the first week or to get it shipped sooner they will have to add money to their order. If we did not communicate this well enough to our customer we again apologize. For the most part we do get it right as can be seen from the more than 2000 overwhelmingly positive reviews we have received from our customers. [ view ]
    Poster:concerned citizen
    Date:3/29/2013 1:17:00 PM
    Review:Did not have to worry at all - very friendly. They picked up my car immediately and the drop was done in a timely manner. Everyone was friendly and the entire process was easy. [ View ]
    Poster:James P
    Date:3/28/2013 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Timely Pickup and Delivery
    Review:I was impressed with the professionalism of my contact Graham. The transport company was good, they picked up on time and delivered on time. It was completely hassle free [ View ]
    Poster:Kumar
    Date:3/28/2013 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: NC to WA
    Review:I was completely satisfied from the beginning quote to the delivery of my car in Washington. The agents, especially Jorge, were very helpful and kept me informed during the entire process. Everyone was honest and upfront, there were no suprises. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Warren Schilke
    Date:3/28/2013 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd time around and even better!
    Review:We recently had one of our vehicles shipped from Washington to Texas, and had great results for an affordable price. We had to then ship our second car at a later date, and decided to go back to Amerifreight for our shipping needs. Graham helped us g... [ More ]
    Poster:Karina Dalton
    Date:3/28/2013 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Great!!!! Professional Work!
    Review:What a professional crew!!! They delivered my 1975 Pinzgauer 710M with the greatest of care. I was pleased with the care that was taken not to damage the vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Wade
    Date:3/28/2013 12:31:00 PM
    Review:Customer service rep was friendly and did what he could to find a company to transport my vehicle within the time frame. Due to the distance- origin to destination, this was not possible. My vehicle was delivered within the 10 days from pick-up as ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ana
    Date:3/28/2013 1:28:00 AM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:This was my 1st time transporting a car and it was so easy. It took 10 days for Amerifreight to find a carrier, the carrier picked up the car 4 days later, then delivered it from NY to CA in just 4 days. Amerifreight staff were knowledgeable and co... [ More ]
    Poster:eliza
    Date:3/27/2013 7:49:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight made my life easier
    Review:I live in Oregon and had to get a car to a family member back in Michigan. My initial thought was to drive the car myself and fly back. I figured the cost of shipping a vehicle that far would be a hassle and very costly. Fortunately I decided to do s... [ More ]
    Poster:DrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2013 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: No hassle No Tension..Only peace of mind
    Review:After reading all the reviews, i decided to contact AmeriFreight. Being a first time car shipping customer, i was nervous and feeling insecure about the whole movement. When i talked to Bob, i felt good and confident. I didn't even contacted or got a... [ More ]
    Poster:SandipThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2013 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: Truckworthy-Trustworthy
    Review:I was in a bind and needed to get a vehicle shipped within a day or I would have to wait over two weeks; Jorge took care of me, helped find a truck in the area and the next day my vehicle was picked up. They told me I'd have it in 10 days and to my ... [ More ]
    Poster:MattThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2013 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: Average experience
    Review:A little frustrated with lack response of agent after deal was settled. Otherwise went well and trucking company seemed good. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:Terry Tomlinson
    Date:3/27/2013 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping
    Review:I recently had ann auto shipped from Strongsville, Ohio to Sarasota, Florida my experience was above and beyond. The vehicle arrived ahead of schedule and in excellent condition. I am very pleased with the service. Sincerely, Leonard Nyland [ View ]
    Poster:Leonard Nyland
    Date:3/27/2013 9:52:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery of Car
    Review:The delivery of the car was satisfactory. Delivery of the car was longer then anticipated due to storms on the East Coast. Driver needs to be a little more professional when arriving in peoples neighborhoods. [ View ]
    Poster:Jerry RowellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2013 8:28:00 AM
    Subject: Exactly what I Expected
    Review:It is not often that expectations are met. The driver was early, he was polite, and got our car to its destination safely. It is not easy to pick the right carrier based on the overwhelming barrage of quotes, and the associated texts and emails that... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay Mollica This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/26/2013 11:27:00 PM
    Review:I was shipping my car for the first time and was little bit skeptical at first, but after speaking to Mr Graham , he went over the gotchas of car shipping process, I felt very confident and the overall process was smooth. My car got to its destinatio... [ More ]
    Poster:Prashanth
    Date:3/26/2013 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: "Great Service"
    Review:My experience wiith Jeff Wright at AmeriFreight from beginning to end was SUPERB! He was very efficient, honest, professional and on top of his game! Jeff went "above and beyond the call of duty" to answer all my questions and to respond ba... [ More ]
    Poster:Y.Moradel
    Date:3/26/2013 12:07:00 PM
    Subject: Pickup
    Review:Ordered on 3/5/13 and delivery was 3/25/13. Truck was in great shape no issues in receiving. Driver Pay changed on the day of drop off from 650 to 800 dollars and I had an hour to go get the cash difference. Overall total did not change so... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian RummerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/26/2013 10:12:00 AM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:This was the second time we used Amerifreight. They did fine and would recommend them. Car was available on Monday, was picked up Tuesday and delivered on Friday. Process was easy. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:AllisonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2013 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Outstanding! Very fast, professional, and priced much better than the competition. I would recommend AmeriFreight to anyone who needs to move a vehicle! [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection. Call Jorge at 678.608.0525 [ view ]
    Poster:JW Edwards
    Date:3/25/2013 3:18:00 PM
    Review:AmeriFreight was an amazing company to do business with. Jorge with AmeriFreight went out of way to explain costs and the entire process. I have not shipped a vehicle and was skeptical of the process. The cost was reasonable (725) and AmeriFreight lo... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge, 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Karla Orr
    Date:3/25/2013 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:The broker is very kind and honest. The inquires and concerns were well-addressed. Reply calls and emails were immediate to help further secure the shipping experience. Would definitely use Amerifreight again if I need to get my car shipped around th... [ More ]
    Poster:Wayne
    Date:3/25/2013 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and efficient service - totally painless
    Review:Graham was a big help lining up my auto transport as I had shifting dates and addresses associated with my relocation. The carrier came to apartment complex prepared ahead of time, knowing that the truck would not fit on property access ways, so... [ More ]
    Poster:Laila
    Date:3/25/2013 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: COAST TO COAST
    Review:IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO WRITE IN MY REVIEW BUT I MUST SAY IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE. I DID ONE OF THOSE OVER THE INTERNET LOOK SEE QUOTES. RECIEVED MAY -MAY CALLS AND EMAILS. I DECIDED TO GO WITH AMERI-FREIGHT BECUASE OF THE WONDERFUL CONTACT MADE T... [ More ]
    Poster:KIM
    Date:3/25/2013 10:57:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight review
    Review:We were pleased with the overall experience with Amerifreight. They didn't hesitate to do everything they could to attract a driver when it took longer than expected to find one. Both our pickup and dropoff points were a little inconvenient and some ... [ More ]
    Poster:LeRon Hromatko
    Date:3/23/2013 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: Good job
    Review:Good job. The truck driver did not call 24 hrs out. On the day of pickup I called amerifreight and they were quick to get a hold of the truck driver who then called me back within the next 10 minutes. He was on time for pickup and drop off. No real ... [ More ]
    Poster:RBThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/23/2013 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect!
    Review:Straight forward and easy to do. Graham explained the process by which AmeriFreight would find a carrier and get my car to me at the earliest agreeable opportunity. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham, 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:IanB
    Date:3/23/2013 12:18:00 AM
    Subject: My car arrived in great condition! Thank you!
    Review:I did some research and price comparisons with different auto transport companies and Amerifreight came out on top overall for both reliability and affordability. The seller of my vehicle even confirmed that I had made a good choice in my auto trans... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection 770-486-1010 [ view ]
    Poster:Breauna
    Date:3/22/2013 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle delivery
    Review:After waiting several days trying to transport my mother's car at a cheaper rate, I let Jorge know I was willing to pay more to have her car shipped in a timely fashion. The higher rate attracted attention and my mother's car arrived safely in Texas... [ More ]
    Poster:Brad
    Date:3/22/2013 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Amerifreight did a good, on time job of transport. They transported vehicle from Denver Colorado and dropped off at Port in Los Angeles. Matson did the transport from LA to Honolulu. [ View ]
    Poster:B. TepperThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2013 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Glad I used AmeriFreight
    Review:I was hesitant to ship our car across the country (from TX to Massachusetts), but Bob at AmeriFreight made it easy and painless. Bob was very clear about the process and walked me through every step. In addition, we ended up paying half of what we w... [ More ]
    Poster:BJ
    Date:3/21/2013 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Tried the rest now go with the best, AmeriFreight on time and honest
    Review:I needed to ship a vehicle from Maryland to Georgia and did a quick search on the internet to get some quotes. After my inbox was bombarded by a ton of quotes and people offering to move the car further than what I originally requested I decided to ... [ More ]
    Poster:George
    Date:3/21/2013 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Honest, but expensive and late in my case
    Review:I had to move the 15-yeas old Toyota from Toronto to SF Bay area. Canada to USA moves are very expensive, so I crossed the border and parked the car on the paid parking lot in Buffalo where it had to be picked up by the driver. All was arranged in a... [ More ]
    Poster:Ivan
    Date:3/21/2013 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: Not Bad
    Review:They are not bad. They explain how this processing work. So, at least I get idea what is going on. Bottom line, they are not the carrier. They are just brokers who put your bids(price) to system and get some portion of the price. [ View ]
    Poster:simonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/21/2013 10:51:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome, Best Bet
    Review:The Broker Explaned the options with detail And understanding. Had to fly to New Jersey Sat to make sure the car was able to drive. Bob called friday to tell me the trans port would pick up on the monday. Had a flight going out tuesday morning. I had... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry RuessThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2013 9:55:00 PM
    Subject: delivered right on time with a woof
    Review:Needed to get my Ford Escape from the Bay Area in CA to Boston MA. I could have flown across the country ($200), drove myself across the country through two snow storms (1 week, $600 in gas, $400 in motels, etc), missed work, missed my dog and cat, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2013 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: car
    Review:ON time without damages. It took some time to find the carrier which was slightly more expensive than i expected to be. [ View ]
    Poster:wa
    Date:3/19/2013 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle move to Colorado
    Review:This was the second time I have used this broker. I knew what to expect and was pleased with their service. [ View ]
    Poster:Roman
    Date:3/19/2013 10:07:00 PM
    Subject: Amazballs! Cross Country Move done in 5 days!
    Review:When I started looking, I came to this site and had hesitations as first because their prices were the best. He gave me advise and told me if I wanted to start out with their cheapest options I should buffer my time for 2 weeks to find a driver. A... [ More ]
    Poster:Ellie Hosokawa
    Date:3/19/2013 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome work
    Review:Jorge was very helpful and resourceful for my case. My first available pick-up date was a Saturday, and he told me there should be someone contacting me within 5 days. On the following Monday I called and asked if there's any update from his side, an... [ More ]
    Poster:Chen
    Date:3/19/2013 7:22:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73