View 144,102 Reviews on 3,482 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,103th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2036 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.51% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.49% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Review:Customer Service was the best I had with and any transport broker. After being burned with another Transport broker, I was very wary of any transport business. But, Amerfreight was accurate and always returned my calls and gave me the best informatio... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob, 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:RodThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2012 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: I will recommend Amerifreight to my friends and family.
    Review:This was the first time I had ever shipped a car. I searched on the web to find the best shipping company and found many reviewers in transportreviews.com were satisfied with Amerifreight. I gave a chance to AmeriFreight. It was excellent! I would ... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:Sungtae
    Date:10/2/2012 12:14:00 PM
    Subject: OK...
    Review:I am a student and I transported my car from Syracuse, NY to Savannah, GA through Amerifreight. I've never done this before and I did a lot of work online looking reviews and checking on BBB. Finally I settled with Amerifreight because it has great r... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:Olivia
    Date:9/30/2012 12:04:00 AM
    Subject: ABSOLUTELY WORTH THE MONEY!!!
    Review:I was very skeptical at first, particularly with the price; however, when we spoke I got the reassurance needed to move forward. While I did not end up with the discount rate, I did get my car delivered for a good price that fit my required time fra... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jeff, 678-608-3120) [ view ]
    Poster:Lesly
    Date:9/29/2012 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: mid-size suv
    Review:They gave me the quote for 945+95(for insurance),but listing price for carrier is only 745 at first. So no carrier is willing to take the bid for three days. I changed to another broker who had my car picked up the second day after the call. [ View ]
    Poster:czd
    Date:9/29/2012 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: Great Shipping Company!!!
    Review:I contacted AmeriFreight at the last minute to ship my car from Dallas to Los Angeles. There were able to pick it up within 3 business days. It ended up getting in a day early. The car was exactly as I left it. I couldn't ask for a better carrier... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric E.
    Date:9/29/2012 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Unexpected Stop in Texas
    Review:Bob Turner at Amerifrieght was very knowledgeable and understanding of our situation as a military family moving cross country. Two weeks after our initial bid to get our car shipped, we had to raise the bid by $150. Fine, whatever. Within 24 hours o... [ More ]
    Poster:bdbizzle
    Date:9/29/2012 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Don't Hate, Use AmeriFreight - They're AmeriGREAT
    Review:I recently moved from NY to Arizona, and knew there was no way I was going to attempt to make that drive. I did my research and came across AmeriFreight. The reviews I saw were only positive so I figured I would give them a shot. From the initial quo... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan H.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2012 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: great!!!@
    Review:We started out with another company who kept telling us for a week that they could do the job but after a week of exchanging emails we got tired of dealing with them so we called amerifreight. They were nice from the start and gave us dates of when i... [ More ]
    Poster:Roy DouglasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2012 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: Cross-country car shipment
    Review:I was extremely pleased with all aspects of this process save one. Amerifreight was upfront with all of the details and pricing. The car pickup was arranged without difficulty and the car arrived in California without damage. There was, however, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marcia Inasi
    Date:9/28/2012 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:My AmeriFreight rep (Jeff) was prompt on returning calls and answering questions. He was very professional and kept me updated on carriers. The carrier company was very accommodating and kept in touch with pick-up and delivery times. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jeff 678-608-3120) [ view ]
    Poster:Rodel This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2012 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: Very good
    Review:Transport was little expensive to my liking as the route was not that popular, but service was excellent. Pickup and delivery was done on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Shan
    Date:9/27/2012 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Auto Transport Service!
    Review:This is my second times with AmeriFreight in 2 years. Each time my car has been delivered when promised without any damage or crashes and my car was delivered earlier than I expected. I am very happy and satisfied with their services. I would use the... [ More ]
    Poster:Tommy Bui
    Date:9/27/2012 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:I needed my car to be picked up within a few days and Amerifreight was very responsive and worked very hard to find a carrier quickly. I had many questions along the way and the staff always responded graciously and went out of their way to be of hel... [ More ]
    Poster:A Standley
    Date:9/27/2012 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service at its best!
    Review:This is my second experience with AmeriFreight in 3 years. CA to TN in 2009 and now TN back to CA transporting my Mini Cooper. Bob Turner at AmeriFreight did an outstanding job. He quoted me on average $100 less then a comparable competitor. I st... [ More ]
    Poster:Anh Meadows
    Date:9/27/2012 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: It got there
    Review:I gave in to a low bid of $1000 and then had to add $900 to get it to move after more than 2 weeks. Shipper was excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:Ward
    Date:9/27/2012 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: Honest, Straight-Forward, Simple
    Review:The subject says it all. From my first conversation with Graham until the car was delivered, AmeriFreight stayed on top of the process and kept me fully aware of what needed done at each step. The transport company that accepted our contract did a... [ More ]
    Poster:Fred L
    Date:9/27/2012 10:25:00 AM
    Review:This is the 3RD TIME WE HAVE HAD A VEHICLE SHIPPED BY THIS CARRIER, EACH TIME THE VEHICLE HAS BEEN DELIVERED WHEN PROMISED, WITHOUT ANY DAMAGE OR THEFT. THE PRICE WAS COMPETITIVE AS WELL. WE WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS CARRIER. [ View ]
    Poster:Matt Lerer
    Date:9/27/2012 8:25:00 AM
    Subject: Incredibly fast and reliable
    Review:I did a lot of research before I put down my order with AmeriFreight, and the shipping experience was extremely positive. After collecting rates from many (more than 10 sources, from Transportreviews.com and else) shipper and brokers, AmeriFreight wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Sen Xu
    Date:9/26/2012 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Transporting a Vehicle
    Review:I was a novice regarding transporting a vehicle. After conversing with several brokers, I decided to select Amerifreight Car Shipping. Graham was extremely helpful in explaining exactly how the industry works and provided exceptional customer servi... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Vaughn
    Date:9/26/2012 3:03:00 PM
    Review:I would highly recommend this company to my families and friends. They were prompt and very professional. The price was very competitive. I would use them again in the future if I have to move my car from one state to another. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:michelle KimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2012 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:it was my first time to ship a car and i chose AmeriFreight because of the great reviews that i read online and i did not regret it. the person i contacted was very helpful and very thorough with the information that he provided. it didn't take that ... [ More ]
    Poster:IJ
    Date:9/26/2012 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Relief for an entering college freshman
    Review:I was nervous about having my car shipped from Minnesota to California for two major reasons. First, I needed to have it before I moved into my new college apartment so that I could use it to make purchases. Secondly, I asked that I would receive it ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabby BastosThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2012 2:12:00 PM
    Subject: First Class & Affordable
    Review:I shipped 2 vehicles from a somewhat remote area in New Mexico to California. I searched the internet and did my research to find the most affordable, and reputable shipping company that I could find. I contacted many and AmeriFreight had the cheapes... [ More ]
    Poster:Jack CarsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2012 2:01:00 PM
    Review:I worked with Graham at Ameri Freight to get my son's car shipped from Texas to Rhode Island. He was able to get me a carrier within about 4 days that could pick up my car on the requested date. My timeline was tight and I had only called Graham t... [ More ]
    Poster:Joyce Davis
    Date:9/26/2012 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a car and I wasn't sure what to expect at first. Service was very friendly and knowledgeable. Being able to ship my son's car to Amerifreight's location in CA made it much easier for my son in the military to pic... [ More ]
    Poster:Patty S
    Date:9/26/2012 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of my car
    Review:I found everyone helpfully. Anything I found to be a bit surprising was due to my never having used a carrier before when I moved. Car was filthy but was easy to remedy. Very good experience on the whole. [ View ]
    Poster:Tina Reese
    Date:9/26/2012 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: move to Tennessee
    Review:I was very pleased with this shipping experience. Car was picked up on time and delivered when expected. Rates were very competitive. [ View ]
    Poster:Timothy BatesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2012 12:49:00 PM
    Subject: MY SECOND TIME WITH AMERIFREIGHT!
    Review:AmeriFreight is an AWESOME company! This was my second time using them to help me transport my car cross-country and they always do a good job. The first time I used them, I got a FANTASTIC carrier. The second time I used them, I got a carrier tha... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristie
    Date:9/26/2012 2:32:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service and Safe Shipping
    Review:When I called Amerifreight I spoke with Jeff who gave me a quote for how much it would be to ship my car from Pacifica, CA to Toano, VA. I called only 5 days before I headed out to CA to get my car but Jeff was able to make it happen and had the car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Aubrey
    Date:9/25/2012 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: They must have levitated my car!
    Review:Jorge found the driver on Wednesday, the driver picked up my Subaru on Thursday from Boston and called me to tell me that I could have it delivered on Sunday morning in Utah! Great service! Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:John G
    Date:9/25/2012 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:I would like to thank Amerifreight for an awesome performance. Also thank Jorge for his prompt response to my needs. Jorge was on top of things right from the get go. At first I had scheduled a pick up date on Aug 28 and then something important ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ernesto Cuevas
    Date:9/25/2012 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: my experience
    Review:Jeff from ameriFreight and the transport driver were very professional. Iwould use them again. The trip was completed in satisfactory time frame with no damage to vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:mike
    Date:9/25/2012 2:05:00 AM
    Subject: I want to do it again! TIPS FROM A FIRST TIMER!
    Review:For me, doing things the first time seldom goes as smooth as I'd like... But this just wasn't so bad...and in fact it went really smooth after I figured out a few things.... Tips from a first timer........ 1) SHOPPING FOR QUOTES - Amerifreig... [ More ]
    Poster:BryanC
    Date:9/24/2012 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: My review
    Review:Although things didn't go as initially planned, I commend them for their honesty, respectfulness and professionalism. [ View ]
    Poster:Vladimir
    Date:9/24/2012 5:33:00 PM
    Subject: 2005 Chevy Conversion Van
    Review:I was so nervous because I had never shipped a car before. Amerifreight was great to work with and I am very pleased. The delivery was early and the driver was great! [ View ]
    Poster:Kim
    Date:9/24/2012 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: I'd gladly go with AmeriFreight again!
    Review:Although bummed about leaving the Pacific Northwest, I was so excited to have landed a new job this past Summer and equally excited about starting a new life on the East coast! However, once I started to consider the logistics about relocating I cam... [ More ]
    Poster:David SchnuckelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2012 2:05:00 PM
    Review:The vehicle was picked up on time and delivered early. The car came in the same condition that it left. No complaints here. [ View ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2012 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: MY Experience With AmeriFreight
    Review:I was sending my car from Southern California to Kentucky to my brother. Bob Turner was my contact person from AmeriFreight. He was super helpful and with clear and prompt communication made the Process easier. Every phone call or email was either... [ More ]
    Poster:Mahin GiffenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2012 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight is the way to ship!
    Review:AmeriFreight provided great service for my vehicle! My agent Graham provided fantastic customer service and answered all of my questions promptly and thoroughly. I called AmeriFreight on a Monday and my car was picked up by a driver by Tuesday for a ... [ More ]
    Poster:LisaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2012 12:22:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Overall, my experience with Amerifreight was not horrible, just slightly inconvenient. My first agent was very nice and helpful, but when he had to leave due to an emergency, the agent who took up my case completely fogot about me despite my persista... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jeff, 678-608.3120) [ view ]
    Poster:Colleen
    Date:9/24/2012 11:09:00 AM
    Subject: Overall Good Job
    Review:Car was picked up on time and delivered within the quoted time frame. Overall good job, good customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:Hugh
    Date:9/24/2012 11:07:00 AM
    Subject: very happy with the service
    Review:Bob had been very helpful to answer all of my questions & ease my concerns. One of the main reason that I chose AmeriFreight over all other companies simply because he did not push me to make my decision. [ View ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2012 12:07:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping car
    Review:I was originally given a quote that was much lower than my final price. Although up front I was told that the price may be too low in order to ship. Which seemed to be in my case. My car was shipped out 7 days after my original available date. Accord... [ More ]
    Poster:VivThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2012 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: A new experience
    Review:They definitely gave the lower quote for shipping my car. However, the additional $95 for insurance caused the payment to be a little more than what I would have paid if I had chosen a different company. Jorge suggested that I add the insurance bec... [ More ]
    Response:- Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:A. AntonioThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2012 11:06:00 AM
    Subject: How to ship a car?
    Review:That's how it all started. Like everyone else these days I turned to the Internet only to find a deluge of information. After surfing the net for some time I settled on a site that turned out to be a broker type site which started the endless number ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed WhiteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2012 8:05:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:Amerifrieght is a great company to use for shipping. They are informative and will contact you as soon as they have a driver available. I would definitely use them again and would encourage others to do the same. [ View ]
    Poster:Shari DalalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/21/2012 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: In state move
    Review:I was very pleased with my experience using Amerifreight. I did a lot of online research on car shipping, and got few quotes so was bombarded with broker calls/emails. I tried looking for a carrier that would ship but got politely declined but a co... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Barden
    Date:9/21/2012 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:Very Pleased with Service. Car was picked up timely and delivered to the destination in an acceptable amount of time. Communication at the drop of site could have been slightly better but overall i'm pleased with how this went. Thanks again for ... [ More ]
    Poster:Randy LemmoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/21/2012 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Awesomeness
    Review:We recently had my daughters car shipped from California to New York due to a new job assignment & I have to admit, I was very skeptical, extremely nervous and totally clueless about the whole process. Our dilema was that my daughter had a fligh... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna
    Date:9/20/2012 11:54:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69