View 150,820 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,821th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2141 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.46% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.54% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Great carrier. Highly recommended!
    Review:I'm very satisfied with the experience of shipping my car from Texas to Michigan. The delivery is on time. My car is in original condition. The shipping crew are polite and professional. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:CeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2013 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Amerifreight helped me get my car from Florida to Ohio last minute below the estimated market value. There was a little but of a mix up with the date originally, but they corrected it right away and honored the original quote. I saved a lot of money ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nesreen NimerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2013 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Took the headache out of shipping my car
    Review:AmeriFreight did a great job of getting my car across country for $500 less than the next closest quote I received. Jorge was a pleasure to work with and was quick to respond to my requests for information. Everything was great. [ View ]
    Poster:Darrin HovisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2013 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: CT AUTO TRANSPORTATION
    Review:I would definitely use both companies again ! They were not exactly on time, but the time difference did not affect the delivery service quality and the people were very pleasant . CT AUTO TRANSPORTATION was the direct company that Amerifreight conne... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Nicole FThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2013 10:39:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Transporter
    Review:The driver was friendly and very careful to load my long bed truck with care. I was pleased to see the the steps he took to make sure every thing was loaded and secured properly. He did not rush the job, which I appriciated. I stayed there for the... [ More ]
    Poster:GECThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2013 3:42:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:I came to know about this company thru my brother. He shipped his car before thru Amerifrieght. I was satisfied with their service. The agent was prompt in returning his calls. I would have felt more happy if they had given complete information like ... [ More ]
    Poster:DkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2013 3:39:00 AM
    Subject: Used AmeriFreight Twice, Both Times were Great Experiences!
    Review:Working with Graham from AmeriFreight was a great experience. He called to make sure my concerns were addressed and my questions were answered. I would use AmeriFreight again. The entire quote process was quick and detailed information was given ... [ More ]
    Poster:SEA to ATLThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2013 3:19:00 AM
    Subject: Service Review
    Review:Rachel made our transport experience perfect. From the time of an intital quote to the delivery, service and communication was awesome!! Would not hesitate to do with business with her and Ameri-freight again! [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Danny P
    Date:7/30/2013 11:58:00 PM
    Subject: The Most Hassle Free Car Shipping Company
    Review:This was my first time shipping my car and I chose AMERIFREIGHT based on the reviews I have seen on the internet. I simply gave them a call and told them the date of when I wanted my car to arrive in Tennessee. When the time came to ship my car, Geor... [ More ]
    Poster:BosaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2013 9:48:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent company
    Review:Amerifreight was easy to deal with and with both my moves from coast to coast they did a great job. No problems and no worries the whole way. [ View ]
    Poster:NicoleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2013 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: FIVE SHINING STARS
    Review:This is the fourth time I have worked with Graham Turner and AmeriFreight and every time they have been incredibly professional and competent. In my opinion, they have to be unsurpassed by anyone else in the car transport business. Every time I have ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike George
    Date:7/30/2013 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome First Time Experience
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car, and boy was I nervous. Jorge was wonderful throughout the whole process, not to mention he ensured all my questions were answered. He was prompt with emails and returning phone calls, to make this shipping exper... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge, 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:SusieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2013 10:42:00 AM
    Subject: Great Honest Customer Service
    Review:We were very satisfied with our experience with Amerifreight. We had our van transported back home after vacation and didn't encounter any problems. It was delivered on time. Bob Turner was very good about getting back to us quickly about enquiries. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Jennie KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2013 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: 2x use
    Review:This was our second time using Amerifright... Yes I would use again. H/W the pay for car cashiers check or cash only keepS me on edge. Just an sketchy ending but good company overall. [ View ]
    Poster:MNThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2013 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:I have used a number of different car transport companies, and must say that my contact person at Amerifreight, Graham Turner was the most helpful and pleasant contact I have dealt with. Graham was always available to answer my questions, and he had ... [ More ]
    Poster:claudiaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2013 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great car shipping experience!
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car. The total price was a bit over my budget, but I think it is ok considering I also purchased insurance w/ my order. Bob Turner is the person I worked with and his is very professional. He explained in detail abou... [ More ]
    Poster:YehThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2013 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Trials and Tribulations of Moving
    Review:In early June we contacted Amerifreight and agreed on a price for relocating our car for a price quote of $1,350.00. We advised Amerifreight that our airplane flight to Washington from Maine would begin June 26th, and that we would want our car in ro... [ More ]
    Response:It is regrettable that we were unable to have better success with this shipment. Our estimates are based on distance and some measure of route difficulty. Unfortunately, some locations prove to be much more problematic to ship from. We always try our utmost to move our customers vehicles at the most cost effective rates and as close to the required deadlines. Unlike the majority of our orders we could not make this work as well as we wanted to and we fully understand the customer's dissatisfaction. We hope to learn from this experience to improve our ability to be more accurate on our estimates and determination of isolated or remote pickup or drop off locations. [ view ]
    Poster:Cyric McEnultyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2013 7:16:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job
    Review:Got the truck delivered from Austin,TX to State College,PA, saved me a lot effort to drive the truck myself. [ View ]
    Poster:Yiming ZhangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2013 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Dramatic process, but car shipped at the end.
    Review:Initially, my agent put the wrong first available date. But eventually, they managed to get the car shipped at the very same day of my flight to CA (7/16/2013). The price was very high because until 7/15, still no carrier was assigned. So I had to in... [ More ]
    Poster:Tsan PanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2013 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting Car Across the Country
    Review:AmeriFreight was very helpful in answering all our questions about transporting a vehicle across the country. Graham was helpful and located a truck company quickly. This was the first time to ever use this type of service and if we move across the c... [ More ]
    Poster:MerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2013 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: Took Great Care of My Baby
    Review:Relocating your family for a new job is a stressful experience as anyone who has done it knows well. Having to transport a classic '66 Mustang and worrying about its condition is just a bonus streesor. I read the reviews and called AmeriFreight hop... [ More ]
    Poster:John ReidyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2013 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Veteran
    Review:First time user. Called several carriers to compare services and finally chose AmeriFreight. Overall, AmeriFreight was informative, courteous and price was competitive. Pickup date and delivery date was on schedule. Vehicle was delivered with no dama... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrews
    Date:7/27/2013 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Happy
    Review:I would recommend AmeriFreight. It was pricer than I had expected but overall the service was very good. [ View ]
    Poster:ErikaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2013 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent First Time Experience
    Review:If you've never shipped a car before, try AmeriFreight. It was like talking to a friend. They explained the process in very simple terms, gave up front costs, up front chances of getting a carrier, and honest answers to all questions. My company ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chad MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2013 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight service and flexibility overcome initial bumps
    Review:Overall, I am highly please with shipping services thru Amerifreight. The bottom line is that my vehicle arrived after my desired date and in the same condition as it started. There was an initial issue, as there were multiple attempts to schedule ... [ More ]
    Poster:KMcAteeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2013 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Job!
    Review:AmeriFreight was fantastic. Bob was awesome- he was knowledgeable, courteous and was available to talk to me throughout the process. The car was picked up and dropped off exactly when I wanted and in perfect condition. The cost was great for a enclos... [ More ]
    Poster:Beatrice & Ravi BirbalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2013 12:51:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transportation
    Review:My experience was great. I had never thought it could be so easy to set everything up and have my vehicle delivered. I'm currently in the military and I needed my car transported to Washington from Texas. The dates I was given were exactly what I was... [ More ]
    Poster:GriseldaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2013 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I made initial contact vie email. I got a quote the next day. I wasn't sure when the vehicle would be ready for pickup so called AmeriFreight. I told to call when ready. A few days later I did and within the hour got a return call and was told me veh... [ More ]
    Poster:Barry Brannan
    Date:7/26/2013 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: Overall satisfied
    Review:I felt the communication was good between my transport broker as myself and the car was delivered in excellent shape at a reasonable price. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Therese Borges
    Date:7/26/2013 7:54:00 AM
    Subject: OUTSTANDING
    Review:Having never used a auto transport company. I was ver apprehensive needless to say. Graham &Bob were great in explaining everything . We had a driver within hours and he was great in keeping us posted of pickup time within a couple of days of agr... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy Jenkins
    Date:7/26/2013 12:07:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Broker and Q-Express Carrier
    Review:Bob at AmeriFreight was very helpful in getting this difficult to place haul (mini-van) with a carrier. His responsiveness was first rate and I had no problem getting answers to all my questions. He was especially easy to deal with when after I revie... [ More ]
    Poster:Terry MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2013 12:04:00 AM
    Subject: Transport car from CA to GA
    Review:I was new to the transport business and really did not know what to expect but I was pleased with the customer service. Graham was my initial contact and he was very helpful. He gave me an initial estimate of $750.00 and explained it was an ESTIMATE ... [ More ]
    Poster:Wendy Saffo
    Date:7/25/2013 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: Varoom on the road on again !
    Review:For a variety of reasons I chose not to drive my car cross country. I was very apprehensive to trust anyone with the responsibility and did quite a bit of research on several options before I decided on AmeriFreight.. Bob from Ameri Freight was ... [ More ]
    Poster:ValerieAnnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2013 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Car Shipper
    Review:This was a first time for me in shipping my vehicle and I feel that the overall experience was fine. I would do it again if I had to, as everything went pretty smooth on the pick up end of things. My car was delivered at a dealership at the destina... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah OliverThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2013 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: Not the nightmare I expected
    Review:I saw many stories online about car shipping nightmares so it took me a while to decide to use AmeriFreight but in the end a little additional money brought me good service and peace of mind! Jorge was in constant contact with me from the beginning ... [ More ]
    Poster:Philip GreenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2013 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth transaction
    Review:Working with Amerifreight was a great experience. Great communication and explanations to someone who has never shipped a car before. They were prompt and very efficient. I would definitely use them again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Somchin Puangsuvan This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2013 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: MD to CA - Mazda 3
    Review:After diligently trying to find a reputable transportation broker, I was fortunate to find AmeriFreight.Promptly after requesting a quote, George contacted me with a clear description of the process and choices.I was able to get answers to all my que... [ More ]
    Poster:AYThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2013 11:33:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight - Solid company, competive price
    Review:I needed to transport a 2013 GMC Savana 3500 Extended Passenger van we bought via the internet from Tyler TX to Charlotte NC. I submitted my request for quotes on movemycar dot com and received numerous quotes very quickly. I then started research... [ More ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2013 12:42:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight Review
    Review:Great experience on 2 cross country moves, no complaints. Jorge is great, really helpful. Have had no problems with this company [ View ]
    Poster:Sarah
    Date:7/24/2013 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable shipper
    Review:Definitely recommend using Amerifreight for any carshipping customers looking to transport a car. Jorge was my shipping agent easy to contact whenever I needed an update during the process. My car was delivered in one piece by the carrier and I have ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph Doxey
    Date:7/24/2013 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: Hire with 100 o/o Confidence Quick Easy and Affordable
    Review:Hired a company off the web and after a month of texts, calls and emails our car was still sitting at the dealership. I called Amerifreight, after finding them on the BBB site with an A+ rating, spoke to Rachael Dixon and within 20 minutes I had a co... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael, 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Susan McAuleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2013 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT JOB!
    Review:Amerifreight shipped our car to California from Georgia at the beginning of summer, then just shipped it back home. Everything happened just the way Jorge said it would and on time. The whole process was easy and fast. Everyone we had contact with... [ More ]
    Poster:GeriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2013 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Broker and Q-Express Carrier
    Poster:Terry M
    Date:7/24/2013 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Hits Grandslam! Don't strike out with another company!
    Review:Amerifreight was just awesome! From the first contact with their representative, Jorge, they were the utmost professionals. They kept me informed every step of the way. My son was promoted from one minor league baseball team to another while hi... [ More ]
    Poster:Julian WebbThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2013 6:26:00 PM
    Review:Very thorough description of the service. Very responsive to calls and emails. Price quote was honored. Car was delivered exactly on time. [ View ]
    Poster:ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2013 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Was Alright
    Review:Shipping agreement was ok. they had a hard time finding a convenient and discounted shipping for me due to my location being far from the city. The delivery time was prompt. i would recommend the company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Frangelico Tacan
    Date:7/24/2013 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth Move
    Review:Do your homework! While AmeriFreight is not the cheapest, they are worth the price. I was the banker on this move and made all of the arrangements for the pickup and delivery.I paid for my mother's car to be transported from Toledo Ohio to my brother... [ More ]
    Poster:RachelleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2013 7:35:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience with AmeriFreight
    Review:First time to transport a car. After some online research. I contacted Bob at AmeriFreight and his reply was prompt and informative. So we setup a bid and I waited for a couple of days (but it was not very urgent to me anyway). During those days I go... [ More ]
    Poster:Joey
    Date:7/24/2013 4:07:00 AM
    Subject: Transported my car from GA to CA
    Review:I was very pleased with their services. I would use the services again to transport my vehicle. One time and excellent services. [ View ]
    Poster:Martha
    Date:7/24/2013 3:54:00 AM
    Subject: Went Well
    Review:No complaints. Contacted Amerifreight and they explained the processed well. After reviewing the contract I decided to go ahead with the company. The vehicle was picked up 3500 miles away from my location at a relatives home and made its way to our h... [ More ]
    Poster:BethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2013 9:32:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74