View 144,136 Reviews on 3,482 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,137th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2030 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.45% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.55% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: I recommend you to use AmeriFrieght
    Review:The driver is very polite and explain in detail. The car were delivered in time without damage. My broker Bob Turner from AmeriFreight is very helpful and thoughtful. He spoted the available truck less a week with the best price. And whenever I... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:3/18/2013 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: From start to finish
    Review:Jorge Crews and his staff were very professional. My family were pleased with the booking, the price quoted, and the transport process. John, our carrier was professional, focused, and detailed when he loaded and unloaded his cars-and might I add &q... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:GinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/18/2013 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: GILBERT
    Review:EXELENT SERVICE! HONEST PEOPLE GOOD PRICE, "I was really concerned about not being scammed or abused. They provided excellent service both in person and via phone. My car arrived in entirely the same condition as it was picked up, as far as I ca... [ More ]
    Poster:gilbert
    Date:3/18/2013 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Going places with Amerifreight!
    Review:Where would I be with out my car?! Thanks to Amerifreight I was able to travel across the country, in a plane, sipping a delicious beverage, while Amerifreight took care of the rest. I arrived after a long trip to find my car already there waiting... [ More ]
    Poster:Rachel McDowellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/18/2013 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Boring experience - which is a good thing
    Review:The short version is I was very satisfied with the service I got from AmeriFreight and recommend them. The longer version…..I shipped a Lexus from Georgia to Washington state. I got my car within the time frame I anticipated (one month from... [ More ]
    Poster:M Smith
    Date:3/16/2013 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: A good choice.
    Review:I really appreciate my experience with this company. I have to thank Bob again for all of his assistance with getting my vehicle shipped on time and in a professional manner. [ View ]
    Poster:Jess
    Date:3/16/2013 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: Good
    Review:They were good. Bob is honest and better than a lot of other transport company rep i spoke. The trucking company although did come 6 days late, because their truck broke. Also did not give any discount for the huge inconvenience they caused. I still ... [ More ]
    Poster:Istiaque AhmedThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/16/2013 1:02:00 AM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:I trusted Graham to take care of my car and it is hard for me to trust anyone. It took him a while to find me a truck, but he worked and kept in contact with me the whole way through. The were suppose to get the car on Monday and got it on Tuesday an... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:Barry
    Date:3/15/2013 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome experience
    Review:I would recommend this company for shipping a vehicle. My car was not damaged, came early, service was friendly and I'm overall very satisfied. [ View ]
    Poster:ReahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/15/2013 9:14:00 AM
    Subject: Philadelphia to Colorado Springs
    Review:I bought a Lincoln Town Car online, for the first time in my life, from a dealership in Montgomeryville, PA. I had owned four Town Cars so I was confident about this model and a salesperson named Walter E. couldn't have been nicer. The sale was a b... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara B.
    Date:3/14/2013 5:08:00 PM
    Review:i had a 2002 Volswaken Jetta and a 2012 Toyota Hylander the were picked on on time from Parssipany Nj and delivered on time to Houston Texas without any damages. The driver was very careful with my cars. I would use Amerifrieght again. [ View ]
    Poster:RamonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/14/2013 7:40:00 AM
    Subject: FREIGHT BOSS!
    Review:If I could sum up AmeriFreight in one word, it would be this: PROMPT! I specifically worked most with Graham and he was very professional, straightforward, and honest about every step of the process. It was immediately obvious that they work with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Meghan O'DonnellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2013 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent job by AmeriFreight!
    Review:Shipped a car from NC to my daughter in California. Jorge was very patient and explained all the details of the whole process. Nobody else had been this up front about how the system worked. He took care of everything and the car arrived safely in... [ More ]
    Poster:Alan
    Date:3/13/2013 7:52:00 PM
    Review:Mariposa LTD continues to have a great experience with AmeriFreight. Once I let my transport agent know my shipping locations, he is able to quickly give me a competitive quote over the phone or by email. This was the fifth shipment I have used Amer... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2013 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: ** WoW, #1 for a reason, crushes the completion **
    Review:I shipped my car from San Diego to St Louis and it arrived on time with no delays. What more could you ask for!! Prices are reasonable and service can't be better! Thanks again! [ View ]
    Poster:Brad
    Date:3/13/2013 6:32:00 AM
    Subject: OH to CA shipping
    Review:I had never shipped a car before and after reading some of the bad experiences people had with other companies, was very nervous about leaving the state ahead of my car. The entire experience was great. Their quote was in the ball park with most of t... [ More ]
    Poster:PashaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2013 2:48:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight - good suspension on a bumpy road
    Review:I was always surprised at how quickly Bob at Amerifreight responded to both emails and phone calls - from my initial inquiry to check-ups along the way. I had a few bumps in the road and a couple of gripes, but I want to say first off that overall it... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel Smith
    Date:3/13/2013 2:06:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I spent hours on line checking out companies to transport my vehicle from AZ to OH and using AmeriFreight turned out to be the right company for me. The price quote I received from AmeriFreight was the lowest of all the ones I received. When I made ... [ More ]
    Poster:Angela MarieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2013 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment from EAST coast to West Coast
    Review:Good service overall after price got changed. Original price was agreed and there was no carrier for that price. Later price got revised. I guess they were looking for carrier for my original price and I was told there were no one for that price.I f... [ More ]
    Poster:Subbu
    Date:3/12/2013 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:AmeriFreight's customer service was great from the first time I reached out to them. Bob Turner was very responsive and detailed in his communication. He answered all of my questions and helped me feel at ease with providing all the information neede... [ More ]
    Poster:MeganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/11/2013 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Definately
    Review:Bob Turner was my broker for the transport. I ask a lot of questions and he explained how the entire transport process works from the time you place the order to pickup and delivery. Responded to my emails and calls prior to and after placing the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Yvonne
    Date:3/10/2013 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: Great service from Amerifreight
    Review:Amerifreight helped to arrange my vehicle transportation, and the car was delivered on 4th day after pickup instead of taking 10 days as planned. Great service. Will use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Huinan Liang
    Date:3/8/2013 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: My cross country journey with Amerifreight
    Review:Needless to say, I was worried about my car being shipped 2200 miles west from Chicago to Los Angeles, but Amerifreight was a huge help, even in the ridiculously heavy snowstorm blowing through the midwest. The car arrived in Los Angeles a day late, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason Nawara
    Date:3/8/2013 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks for the excellent service!
    Review:I think we received excellent service from Graham Turner...he was always a phone call away and really helped out when we had questions. Due to where we live, the original bid/cost increased by $200, however, we still feel that it was reasonable. W... [ More ]
    Poster:M.AllisonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/8/2013 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: Cross-country shipment arranged from half a world away!
    Review:After reading up on car transport before an upcoming move (CA to VT, just about as far as you can go and still be in the USA), it became clear that it was an industry where 'deal' was pretty much synonymous with scam. At this point I just bit the bul... [ More ]
    Poster:Sage Bauers
    Date:3/7/2013 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: above and beyond excellence
    Review:Bob Turner from AmeriFreight excelled in customer service on order 940016240-RE. I was a first time user shipping a vehicle cross country (Colorado to Vermont). I investigated several companies and Amerifreight always came out on top with the price,... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Spinner
    Date:3/7/2013 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: A great way to ship!
    Review:Amerifreight was very helpful in getting our vehicle shipped halfway across the country. My customer service representative, Graham, was very willing to find me the most inexpensive rate in the quickest amount of time possible. I was also offered add... [ More ]
    Poster:Karina
    Date:3/7/2013 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: 10 STARS IN MY BOOK
    Review:OUTSTANDING QUICK AND PROFESSIONAL! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND AMERIFREIGHT TO EVERYONE. I USED ANOTHER TRANSPORTING SERVICE IN THE LAST YEAR AND AMERIFREIGHT'S SERVICE WAS FAR SUPERIOR. CALL GRAM HE WILL DO A GREAT JOB OF TAKING CARE OF YOU. THE TRUCKIN... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer
    Date:3/7/2013 10:40:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping my 1986 Mercedes 300SDL
    Review:I am grateful for the care, respect and treatment I received from Jorge Cruz at Amerifreight. Jorge phoned me numerous times advising me on the details and decisions to be made each step of the way. His calls were appropriate to the process and no... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher Fromkin
    Date:3/6/2013 12:10:00 PM
    Review:Great service! Amerifreight provided quality customer service. We had one minor miscommunication, but Graham, my rep at Amerifreight resolved the issue in an instant and even credited me $50 for the misunderstanding. My vehicle arrived just as ... [ More ]
    Poster:C. HernandezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/6/2013 10:12:00 AM
    Subject: SHOULD BE YOUR FIRST CHOICE !
    Review: Amer Freight was my FIRST choice after extensive research online and through friends who ship cars often. Transporting my Mercedes across the country from CA to PA was very worrisome to me because my car is in pristine condition and I certai... [ More ]
    Poster:Cynthia P
    Date:3/6/2013 1:47:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight goes above and beyond!
    Review:It was my first time ever shipping a car and I had to ship across the entire country, from WA to PA! Luckily, after much research I found Amerifreight and got my quote from Bob. Amerifreight is by far the best car shipping company to work with, their... [ More ]
    Poster:Natalie F.
    Date:3/5/2013 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Amerfreight rocks!
    Review:I chose Amerifreight after researching several carriers for my vehicle. When I called and Graham answered the phone, the wilting flowers in my garden immediately came back to life, and my estranged mother appared at my doorstep, seemingly healthy and... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah
    Date:3/5/2013 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: 'BY JORGE'!!! This was easy!!!
    Review:Want to start by saying this was such a great experience. I am so thankful that I didn't listen to those that said 'that is crazy'. I had a bronco shipped across country and had never attempted anything like this before. I did this all on my own and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shari Novotny
    Date:3/5/2013 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: Arrival
    Review:The car transporter called me at 8:30 PM on Saturday night to tell me he was 90 minutes away. Two hours later he called to say he was 15 minutes away. I reached the drop off site in 10 minute and waited another 15 minutes for him to arrive. While ... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert SchultzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2013 1:06:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight- Reliability you can count on!
    Review:Look no further than Amerifreight for your car shipping needs. I had a fantastic experience with this company! It was my first time ever shipping my car, and I was very careful in my selection for who I would have transport my car. After researching ... [ More ]
    Poster:LauraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/3/2013 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: Just Terrific Service
    Review:AmeriFreight was terrific from the start. I started out searching for the best prices to get my vehicle shipped as I was working on a budget. After speaking with the AmeriFreight representative Jorge I set a price I was comfortable with and he took m... [ More ]
    Poster:McClain
    Date:3/2/2013 12:12:00 AM
    Subject: What a relief it is!
    Review:I struggeled sorting brokers and shippers until I found Amerifreight. They have a no BS web page and a very helpful and responsive staff. They promptly arranged the shipment of my antique truck 1,400 miles. Pick-up and delivery was timely and every... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff J
    Date:3/1/2013 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Five Tons In Two Days At the Economy Rate!
    Review:Amerifreight did an outstanding job! I had a 9700 lb van break down 13 hours away from home and had to continue my trip in a rental. The rest of the trip and subsequent van repairs were costly. When I got home, I was hoping for a reasonable way to... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob K
    Date:3/1/2013 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: First time user
    Review:I have never shipped a vehicle across the country before and this made it fairly easy. I was overall happy with the service. [ View ]
    Poster:peterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/1/2013 11:39:00 AM
    Subject: OK
    Review:It took almost two months to get my vehicle picked up. In their defense, I didn't press a timeline, but 7 weeks was bit longer than anticipated. This was my second vehicle that I've shipped with Amerifreight, and both times I was told I would need ... [ More ]
    Response:It is regrettable that our customer was not totally satisfied with our service. AmeriFreight is very explicit in explaining to customers that they have a below average chance of getting their vehicles shipped at the lower economy saver rate, unless they are prepared to wait. And that is what the customer indicated he was prepared to do. The vehicle was shipped at a very low and reasonable rate. We do not lure customers with the bait and switch tactic or method that suggests we have no intention to ship customers' vehicles at the rate quoted. We have overwhelmingly positive reviews and examples on how we offer very competitive rates providing industry best customer service and the best protection service available. Again we do apologize to our customer for not being clear enough on the terms of shipment. We will work harder in explaining our services and options to customers to help prevent this from occurring again. [ view ]
    Poster:PeteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2013 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: - - quick and slick, and am smiling bright with Amerifreight- -
    Review:I had a great experience with Amerifreight These guys are really professional and have an excellent customer service. I needed to get my car from California to New Hampshire in the middle of winter. I contacted Bob, who clearly explained to me... [ More ]
    Poster:ArunThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2013 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: DUDE, WHERE'S MY CAR????!!!!!
    Review:I honestly thought these would be my words, "Dude where's my car". This was the first time I have ever shipped a car. I spent approx. 3 days researching companies and they all seem to have the same promise, so I choice AmeriFreight because... [ More ]
    Poster:Detra
    Date:2/28/2013 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:Easy to deal with, reasonable cost. Deliver was early, but not a problem. Driver helped me load my vehicle onto the dolly. [ View ]
    Poster:scott
    Date:2/27/2013 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Overall good experience
    Review:Minus a few issues with transporting companies, Amerifrieght got the job done. I can't hold them responsible. The only issue I had was a deposit being taken without the vehicle being picked up. I'm waiting on the refund from that deposit as of this t... [ More ]
    Poster:PaulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2013 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Honest and Knowledgable
    Review:The car transportation business is a shady business and I was happy to find Bob and AmeriFreight after contacting over 10 different businesses. Bob was the only one that explained to me what a broker was and how the process worked. He told me AmeriFr... [ More ]
    Poster:Derick M
    Date:2/27/2013 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:I could not be more pleased with AmeriFreight. I tried another company before using AmeriFreight, their name is Golden Gate Transport, and they stole $150.00 from me. It is nice to use a company that does what say and says what they will do. Thank ... [ More ]
    Poster:john
    Date:2/26/2013 7:34:00 PM
    Review:Our experience with Ameri Freight was excellent. From the first phone call to Bob to get a quote and to learn about how the shipping process works was a informative, helpful learning experience. Bob walked me thorugh all the steps including your i... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg Lassiter
    Date:2/26/2013 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: BOB's the BEST ! ! !
    Review:When I first talked to Bob, he greeted me kindly on the phone . I did NOT have to wait or be put on hold while i was on the phone. He was very courteous and knowledgeable. He was going to take the time the time to explain the shipping process, but ... [ More ]
    Poster:steve williams
    Date:2/26/2013 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: Great Driver
    Review:The company did what they promissed and the driver was very professional and didn't make me fill uncomfortable being a woman and having to deal with driver one on one. Very positive experience would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:DeniseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2013 5:50:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69