View 144,727 Reviews on 3,492 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,728th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 11 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2028 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.44% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.56% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Timely Pickup and Delivery
    Review:I was impressed with the professionalism of my contact Graham. The transport company was good, they picked up on time and delivered on time. It was completely hassle free [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ] [ view ]
    Poster:Kumar
    Date:3/28/2013 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: NC to WA
    Review:I was completely satisfied from the beginning quote to the delivery of my car in Washington. The agents, especially Jorge, were very helpful and kept me informed during the entire process. Everyone was honest and upfront, there were no suprises. T... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Warren Schilke
    Date:3/28/2013 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd time around and even better!
    Review:We recently had one of our vehicles shipped from Washington to Texas, and had great results for an affordable price. We had to then ship our second car at a later date, and decided to go back to Amerifreight for our shipping needs. Graham helped us g... [ More ]
    Poster:Karina Dalton
    Date:3/28/2013 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Great!!!! Professional Work!
    Review:What a professional crew!!! They delivered my 1975 Pinzgauer 710M with the greatest of care. I was pleased with the care that was taken not to damage the vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Wade
    Date:3/28/2013 12:31:00 PM
    Review:Customer service rep was friendly and did what he could to find a company to transport my vehicle within the time frame. Due to the distance- origin to destination, this was not possible. My vehicle was delivered within the 10 days from pick-up as ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ana
    Date:3/28/2013 1:28:00 AM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:This was my 1st time transporting a car and it was so easy. It took 10 days for Amerifreight to find a carrier, the carrier picked up the car 4 days later, then delivered it from NY to CA in just 4 days. Amerifreight staff were knowledgeable and co... [ More ]
    Poster:eliza
    Date:3/27/2013 7:49:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight made my life easier
    Review:I live in Oregon and had to get a car to a family member back in Michigan. My initial thought was to drive the car myself and fly back. I figured the cost of shipping a vehicle that far would be a hassle and very costly. Fortunately I decided to do s... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:DrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2013 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: No hassle No Tension..Only peace of mind
    Review:After reading all the reviews, i decided to contact AmeriFreight. Being a first time car shipping customer, i was nervous and feeling insecure about the whole movement. When i talked to Bob, i felt good and confident. I didn't even contacted or got a... [ More ]
    Poster:SandipThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2013 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: Truckworthy-Trustworthy
    Review:I was in a bind and needed to get a vehicle shipped within a day or I would have to wait over two weeks; Jorge took care of me, helped find a truck in the area and the next day my vehicle was picked up. They told me I'd have it in 10 days and to my ... [ More ]
    Poster:MattThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2013 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: Average experience
    Review:A little frustrated with lack response of agent after deal was settled. Otherwise went well and trucking company seemed good. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:Terry Tomlinson
    Date:3/27/2013 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping
    Review:I recently had ann auto shipped from Strongsville, Ohio to Sarasota, Florida my experience was above and beyond. The vehicle arrived ahead of schedule and in excellent condition. I am very pleased with the service. Sincerely, Leonard Nyland [ View ]
    Poster:Leonard Nyland
    Date:3/27/2013 9:52:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery of Car
    Review:The delivery of the car was satisfactory. Delivery of the car was longer then anticipated due to storms on the East Coast. Driver needs to be a little more professional when arriving in peoples neighborhoods. [ View ]
    Poster:Jerry RowellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2013 8:28:00 AM
    Subject: Exactly what I Expected
    Review:It is not often that expectations are met. The driver was early, he was polite, and got our car to its destination safely. It is not easy to pick the right carrier based on the overwhelming barrage of quotes, and the associated texts and emails that... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay Mollica This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/26/2013 11:27:00 PM
    Review:I was shipping my car for the first time and was little bit skeptical at first, but after speaking to Mr Graham , he went over the gotchas of car shipping process, I felt very confident and the overall process was smooth. My car got to its destinatio... [ More ]
    Poster:Prashanth
    Date:3/26/2013 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: "Great Service"
    Review:My experience wiith Jeff Wright at AmeriFreight from beginning to end was SUPERB! He was very efficient, honest, professional and on top of his game! Jeff went "above and beyond the call of duty" to answer all my questions and to respond ba... [ More ]
    Poster:Y.Moradel
    Date:3/26/2013 12:07:00 PM
    Subject: Pickup
    Review:Ordered on 3/5/13 and delivery was 3/25/13. Truck was in great shape no issues in receiving. Driver Pay changed on the day of drop off from 650 to 800 dollars and I had an hour to go get the cash difference. Overall total did not change so... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian RummerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/26/2013 10:12:00 AM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:This was the second time we used Amerifreight. They did fine and would recommend them. Car was available on Monday, was picked up Tuesday and delivered on Friday. Process was easy. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:AllisonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2013 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Outstanding! Very fast, professional, and priced much better than the competition. I would recommend AmeriFreight to anyone who needs to move a vehicle! [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection. Call Jorge at 678.608.0525 [ view ]
    Poster:JW Edwards
    Date:3/25/2013 3:18:00 PM
    Review:AmeriFreight was an amazing company to do business with. Jorge with AmeriFreight went out of way to explain costs and the entire process. I have not shipped a vehicle and was skeptical of the process. The cost was reasonable (725) and AmeriFreight lo... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge, 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Karla Orr
    Date:3/25/2013 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:The broker is very kind and honest. The inquires and concerns were well-addressed. Reply calls and emails were immediate to help further secure the shipping experience. Would definitely use Amerifreight again if I need to get my car shipped around th... [ More ]
    Poster:Wayne
    Date:3/25/2013 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and efficient service - totally painless
    Review:Graham was a big help lining up my auto transport as I had shifting dates and addresses associated with my relocation. The carrier came to apartment complex prepared ahead of time, knowing that the truck would not fit on property access ways, so... [ More ]
    Poster:Laila
    Date:3/25/2013 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: COAST TO COAST
    Review:IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO WRITE IN MY REVIEW BUT I MUST SAY IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE. I DID ONE OF THOSE OVER THE INTERNET LOOK SEE QUOTES. RECIEVED MAY -MAY CALLS AND EMAILS. I DECIDED TO GO WITH AMERI-FREIGHT BECUASE OF THE WONDERFUL CONTACT MADE T... [ More ]
    Poster:KIM
    Date:3/25/2013 10:57:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight review
    Review:We were pleased with the overall experience with Amerifreight. They didn't hesitate to do everything they could to attract a driver when it took longer than expected to find one. Both our pickup and dropoff points were a little inconvenient and some ... [ More ]
    Poster:LeRon Hromatko
    Date:3/23/2013 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: Good job
    Review:Good job. The truck driver did not call 24 hrs out. On the day of pickup I called amerifreight and they were quick to get a hold of the truck driver who then called me back within the next 10 minutes. He was on time for pickup and drop off. No real ... [ More ]
    Poster:RBThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/23/2013 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect!
    Review:Straight forward and easy to do. Graham explained the process by which AmeriFreight would find a carrier and get my car to me at the earliest agreeable opportunity. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham, 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:IanB
    Date:3/23/2013 12:18:00 AM
    Subject: My car arrived in great condition! Thank you!
    Review:I did some research and price comparisons with different auto transport companies and Amerifreight came out on top overall for both reliability and affordability. The seller of my vehicle even confirmed that I had made a good choice in my auto trans... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection 770-486-1010 [ view ]
    Poster:Breauna
    Date:3/22/2013 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle delivery
    Review:After waiting several days trying to transport my mother's car at a cheaper rate, I let Jorge know I was willing to pay more to have her car shipped in a timely fashion. The higher rate attracted attention and my mother's car arrived safely in Texas... [ More ]
    Poster:Brad
    Date:3/22/2013 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Amerifreight did a good, on time job of transport. They transported vehicle from Denver Colorado and dropped off at Port in Los Angeles. Matson did the transport from LA to Honolulu. [ View ]
    Poster:B. TepperThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2013 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Glad I used AmeriFreight
    Review:I was hesitant to ship our car across the country (from TX to Massachusetts), but Bob at AmeriFreight made it easy and painless. Bob was very clear about the process and walked me through every step. In addition, we ended up paying half of what we w... [ More ]
    Poster:BJ
    Date:3/21/2013 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Tried the rest now go with the best, AmeriFreight on time and honest
    Review:I needed to ship a vehicle from Maryland to Georgia and did a quick search on the internet to get some quotes. After my inbox was bombarded by a ton of quotes and people offering to move the car further than what I originally requested I decided to ... [ More ]
    Poster:George
    Date:3/21/2013 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Honest, but expensive and late in my case
    Review:I had to move the 15-yeas old Toyota from Toronto to SF Bay area. Canada to USA moves are very expensive, so I crossed the border and parked the car on the paid parking lot in Buffalo where it had to be picked up by the driver. All was arranged in a... [ More ]
    Poster:Ivan
    Date:3/21/2013 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: Not Bad
    Review:They are not bad. They explain how this processing work. So, at least I get idea what is going on. Bottom line, they are not the carrier. They are just brokers who put your bids(price) to system and get some portion of the price. [ View ]
    Poster:simonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/21/2013 10:51:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome, Best Bet
    Review:The Broker Explaned the options with detail And understanding. Had to fly to New Jersey Sat to make sure the car was able to drive. Bob called friday to tell me the trans port would pick up on the monday. Had a flight going out tuesday morning. I had... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry RuessThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2013 9:55:00 PM
    Subject: delivered right on time with a woof
    Review:Needed to get my Ford Escape from the Bay Area in CA to Boston MA. I could have flown across the country ($200), drove myself across the country through two snow storms (1 week, $600 in gas, $400 in motels, etc), missed work, missed my dog and cat, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2013 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: car
    Review:ON time without damages. It took some time to find the carrier which was slightly more expensive than i expected to be. [ View ]
    Poster:wa
    Date:3/19/2013 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle move to Colorado
    Review:This was the second time I have used this broker. I knew what to expect and was pleased with their service. [ View ]
    Poster:Roman
    Date:3/19/2013 10:07:00 PM
    Subject: Amazballs! Cross Country Move done in 5 days!
    Review:When I started looking, I came to this site and had hesitations as first because their prices were the best. He gave me advise and told me if I wanted to start out with their cheapest options I should buffer my time for 2 weeks to find a driver. A... [ More ]
    Poster:Ellie Hosokawa
    Date:3/19/2013 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome work
    Review:Jorge was very helpful and resourceful for my case. My first available pick-up date was a Saturday, and he told me there should be someone contacting me within 5 days. On the following Monday I called and asked if there's any update from his side, an... [ More ]
    Poster:Chen
    Date:3/19/2013 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: Good Process
    Review:Good and easy process, definitely recommend. Got a call after I put a request in. Person gave me all the details about the process. I wasn't available when the car was supposed to be picked up but they made sure my friend delivered it smoothly. By ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dhawal ChhedaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2013 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped 2 vehicles
    Review:Absoutely fantastic experience! We shipped two vehicles from Ca to Tx. Both vehicles arrived in perfect condition! Customer service from Amerifreight was great. Driver was fantastic as well. We were extremely nervous about shipping two cars with... [ More ]
    Poster:S. Krogman
    Date:3/19/2013 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Spectacular, Excellent, Amazing, Professional, a Breath of Fresh Air!
    Review:Moving from CA to NC I had a choice of shipping my car or driving it. After finding AmeriFreight's low rates (approx 400 less than another company I contacted) I decided to have the car shipped. I heard about AmeriFreight through a colleuge that ha... [ More ]
    Poster:Andy
    Date:3/19/2013 9:01:00 AM
    Subject: 2008 Dodge Viper
    Review:This is the 1st time I have had a vehicle shipped and the tracking company actually cared. They really took their time to unload the vehicle and it was EARLY! [ View ]
    Poster:wes arnold
    Date:3/19/2013 8:42:00 AM
    Subject: A One of A Kind Leading Experience
    Review:My experience was phenomenal from beginning to end. Amerifreight truly puts Professionalism & First Class in car shipping.There were no hidden cost, all of my questions were answered right away. I was completely blown-away with by the experience... [ More ]
    Poster:Tressa HartleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2013 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight are Professional, Fast and Safe
    Review:My name is Mohan and I had excellent experience with AmeriFreight for shipping my vehicle (Nissan XTerra-SUV). The customer service representative (Jorge) was very thorough and detailed throughout the entire process. I had some special concerns ... [ More ]
    Poster:MohanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2013 12:08:00 AM
    Subject: I recommend you to use AmeriFrieght
    Review:The driver is very polite and explain in detail. The car were delivered in time without damage. My broker Bob Turner from AmeriFreight is very helpful and thoughtful. He spoted the available truck less a week with the best price. And whenever I... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:3/18/2013 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: From start to finish
    Review:Jorge Crews and his staff were very professional. My family were pleased with the booking, the price quoted, and the transport process. John, our carrier was professional, focused, and detailed when he loaded and unloaded his cars-and might I add &q... [ More ]
    Poster:GinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/18/2013 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: GILBERT
    Review:EXELENT SERVICE! HONEST PEOPLE GOOD PRICE, "I was really concerned about not being scammed or abused. They provided excellent service both in person and via phone. My car arrived in entirely the same condition as it was picked up, as far as I ca... [ More ]
    Poster:gilbert
    Date:3/18/2013 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Going places with Amerifreight!
    Review:Where would I be with out my car?! Thanks to Amerifreight I was able to travel across the country, in a plane, sipping a delicious beverage, while Amerifreight took care of the rest. I arrived after a long trip to find my car already there waiting... [ More ]
    Poster:Rachel McDowellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/18/2013 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Boring experience - which is a good thing
    Review:The short version is I was very satisfied with the service I got from AmeriFreight and recommend them. The longer version…..I shipped a Lexus from Georgia to Washington state. I got my car within the time frame I anticipated (one month from... [ More ]
    Poster:M Smith
    Date:3/16/2013 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: A good choice.
    Review:I really appreciate my experience with this company. I have to thank Bob again for all of his assistance with getting my vehicle shipped on time and in a professional manner. [ View ]
    Poster:Jess
    Date:3/16/2013 2:42:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69