View 169,378 Reviews on 3,820 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,379th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:770 486 1010 DISC RATES
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:8 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. We are serious about customer feedback. Read our reviews. You will find they are noticeably different. We know that most customers only leave reviews when they have bad experiences. However we need to know if we did well too. By receiving compensation customers are prompted to make an effort to leave a review GOOD or BAD. It compensated then for their time and effort. The reviews we receive helps us to continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1474 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 13.40% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 86.60% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Amerifreight was great; transporter, not so much
    Review:We tried 3 other companies before Amerifreight, and they were the only ones who explained the process and found us a transporter. Apparently if you want your car picked up and delivered within a reasonable amount of time, you have to increase your bi... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:CourtneyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2014 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: Really Relieved to have great service
    Review:I was really scared to ship my car and had heard some nightmare stories about companies hiking up prices once the vehicle reached the destination or having the car get there damaged. I had also read reviews about bad customer service from other prov... [ More ]
    Response:Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:EstellaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2014 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: 2005 Civic
    Review:Jessica kept me update on the progress of getting a driver within the required timeline. The driver kept in constant contact with us and even agreed to change drop off location for us at the last minute for our convenience. Yes, I would recommend t... [ More ]
    Poster:Earl A.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2014 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and Fast Process
    Review:I received clear and accurate information from my shipping agent so that I knew exactly what to expect each step of the way. They were able to find a shipper for my car (coming from Texas to MA) almost immediately (about 5 minutes after I got off th... [ More ]
    Poster:Juliet GainsboroughThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Southern Shipping
    Review:We were in need to send our '57 Tbird from the Frozen Tundra of South Dakota to Paradise in Florida. AmeriFreight got excellent reviews online, especially from the military community, which we are a part of. AmeriFreight did not disappoint and Jorge ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Susan SlinkardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: honest and reputable
    Review:I was very impressed that Jorge took the time to educate my on how transporting a vehicle across country work. He spent a lot of time reassuring me on the process. I felt they we honest and have a good reputation. Also my car arrived a day early whic... [ More ]
    Poster:LynneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2014 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of our Truck
    Review:Graham worked hard to get a good deal for the transport. Communication was excellent. Provided a good driver. [ View ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:RobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2014 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: 1000 Mile Trip to Restore a Classic
    Review:I recently contacted Amerifreight Car Shipping to move a 1971 Lemans that I purchased in Utah. The vehical was an all original car that needed to be restored. Amerifreight assured me that It would be no problem that the car did not run at the time of... [ More ]
    Poster:Lee BrandrietThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/23/2014 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Great service and price
    Review:Last minute move and graham from amerifreight was so helpful and diligent that my vehicle actually arrived to its destination much earlier than expected, not to mention at a great cost. They were able to help alleviate another stressor with a cross-c... [ More ]
    Poster:Betty CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/23/2014 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: From FL to OR without any problems!
    Review:Ameri-Freight was easy to work with. Everything I needed to know regarding the transport was explained to me in advance. My car was picked up promptly by the trucking company (C & V Trucking) and the driver kept me updated throughout the cross ... [ More ]
    Response: Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:D. BarkerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/23/2014 2:17:00 AM
    Subject: Las Vegas NV to Clarksville TN
    Review:This was the 2nd time in a 6 month period I used Amerifreight to ship my vehicle. Everything from the initial reservation to the final delivery of my Charger SRT8 went smooth and trouble free. Thank you Graham and Amerifreight for another wonderful e... [ More ]
    Poster:ToddThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2014 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: Transport very good
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreigh was very good here is the story I contact with Ameri Freigh and mi brocker give a Price and we put that price but the days pass and pass and noone was interested on my transport because my route was not common, Somerv... [ More ]
    Poster:LuisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2014 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport review
    Review:This was my first experience transporting a vehicle cross country. From my first communication with Graham Turner of Amerifreight to delivery of my vehicle to its destination, I was pleasantly surprised by the level of professionalism and quality ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeanne L.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2014 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: california to boston - no problem at all.
    Review:Jorge did a great job and was very responsive. He called me multiple times during the course of the delivery and always gave updates without me needing to seek him out. In addition, they responded quickly to a tight schedule. From the moment I pla... [ More ]
    Date:3/22/2014 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: Long Island - San Diego
    Review:car was delivered in very good condition - took about 9 days to get picked up, 7 to get from NY to California - both pick up and delivery went without a hitch. Price ended up being $200 more than initial quote - but it was door to door. [ View ]
    Poster:Dan W This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2014 12:02:00 PM
    Subject: HELP IN THE 11TH HOUR!
    Review:My 26 year old daughter was moving from Virginia to California and rented a truck and a dolly to pull her vehicle behind the truck. She and her cousin were going to take turns driving, neither having the experience with this type of a move. I had b... [ More ]
    Poster:CathieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2014 11:12:00 AM
    Subject: Transport vehicle acrros US
    Review:I have used Amerifreight 4 times to ship my vehicles and they do an outstanding job. Would highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Gil DiCenzoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2014 10:14:00 AM
    Subject: Cross Country Ship
    Review:Overall I am very satisfied with the service provided by Amerifrieght. Jessica was upfront and honest about the costs and stayed within the cost limits of the original bid (original bid $1050- final price $1250). They were able to arrange shipping o... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill ThiekeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2014 9:04:00 AM
    Subject: Fear Not!
    Review:This was my second time shipping a car; the first time, however, a car dealership had made the arrangements, and that left me in fear of what to expect from my first solo flight. Internet searches described car shipping as some violent free-for-all. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda O.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/21/2014 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:The whole experience was very smooth. Amerifreight put me directly in touch with te guys driving the truck which made the whole experience easy to coordinate. The pick up date was as scheduled and I was surprised to see a prompt delivery in 7 days ac... [ More ]
    Poster:KeshavThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/21/2014 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:The service was excellent. I truly enjoyed and appreciated the beautiful relationship with the contact person, Dustin Himes. He was a man of his word in everything he said that he was going to do, regarding taking care of the transportation of my veh... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles H. Washington Jr.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/21/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service
    Review:Jessica is nothing short of OUTSTANDING!!!! She made a promise and delivered. Now I know it won't happen in every case but she had me a driver in 6 minutes flat and he picked the vehicle up in 2 hours. I put off using Jessica for about a week and a h... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael A.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/21/2014 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: They did the job.
    Review:They did the job they were hired for. It's the first using shipping agent, so I can't really compare with others. [ View ]
    Poster:Milena
    Date:3/21/2014 12:44:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:All in all it beats driving something your unsure about and WELL with the price of gas and tolls depending where you are, better just to allow someone to move it for you.. Jessica at Amerifreight made sure everything was going smoothly. I highly reco... [ More ]
    Poster:EricThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/21/2014 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport from MD to NY
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight Car Shipping was great. Much research was done before selecting this company. Jessica was fantastic, clear, concise and worked diligently to get this completed. She found a reliable, prompt and courteous shipper in ... [ More ]
    Poster:Satisfied Customer
    Date:3/21/2014 9:24:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:Very attentive and responsive, as well as knowledgeable and helpful. The Voice is the best show ever I cannot believe how little Shakira's hip actually do not lie. The transition from AmeriFreight to the carrier was very smooth with no hassle or issu... [ More ]
    Poster:Zac LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2014 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: Better Early than Never?
    Review:Broker I initially called a month before I needed the cars to be shipped to gather information about how the process works. I mention via email follow-up question "When is the latest date I should contact you to confirm that I need the cars t... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:3/20/2014 10:21:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Awesome company to use. Very friendly and no pressure to use them. There are so many scams out there glad I came across these guys! [ View ]
    Poster:John L.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I was pleased with the service from AmeriFreight. They helped me obtain a carrier that I liked in a time frame that worked for me at a price point that was reasonable. I had zero issues during the entire process. Would definitely ship a car through t... [ More ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2014 3:25:00 PM
    Review:Company does what they say they will do. Car was handled nicely. No problems. I have nothing further to say so I don't understand why I have to write a thesis to satisfy 200 characters of relevant text. If I were to complain about anything it wou... [ More ]
    Poster:charles
    Date:3/20/2014 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Amerifrieght and Zaza Transport did a great job. Our cars arrived a week before our other belongings. They left at the same time. [ View ]
    Poster:Trevor ZimmermanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2014 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifrieght
    Review:I looked at a lot of company's and talked to various people I felt very reassured with Amerifrieght and they kept in contact during the whole process they were fast and very reliable would recommend to anyone [ View ]
    Poster:Evan Szego
    Date:3/20/2014 10:28:00 AM
    Subject: I'm so happy to have my car!
    Review:I moved from Texas to the New York metro area 2 years ago and was doing just fine without my vehicle until I had a child in December. It just became very difficult getting around town with baby in tow so I decided to have my car shipped from my pare... [ More ]
    Poster:ErinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2014 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Jorge was really helpful throughout the process, found carrier within the time limit with promised price. I even received courtesy call post transport from Jorge. Very happy with service provided by Jorge, however with the truck driver it was a diffe... [ More ]
    Poster:CpThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2014 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: “We’re not in Kansas anymore” – Open transport from KS to FL
    Review: We were "newbee's" at transporting a vehicle. Ameri Freight was recommended by a neighbor who had her car transported from CA to KS last year. The Ameri Freight website was user friendly and provided us with an immediate quote. Jorge R... [ More ]
    Poster:S. RichardsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2014 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Shipment from MI to CA during a Storm
    Review:My Toyota Sequoia was transported from Detroit MI to Ventura CA area. Though the weather had a major impact on delivery schedule, AmeriFreight was the only one of the three transporters able to find a creative way of getting my vehicle back to the We... [ More ]
    Poster:Troy SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/18/2014 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: BMW Z3 - Bringing my baby back
    Review:This is my third shipment with this company; second trip for the BMW. One of the best parts was how well they worked with my daughter out in WA to ensure her experience was smooth and hassle free; they jumped the car when it would not start (turns o... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:3/18/2014 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Trustworthy, Professional, Excellent defines AmeriFreight
    Review:AmeriFreight needs to have #1 top Car Transportation award. As someone who moves a lot and also buys a lot of cars, I have dealt with numerous car transportation companies. AmeriFreight is the best, hands down. With this experience I had an old 67 M... [ More ]
    Poster:CJThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/18/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Safe and Sound in California!
    Review:The car arrived 3 days earlier than estimated, and even though we didnt have anyone available for pickup until the estimated date, Graham was super accommodating, and ensured that the car was delivered exactly when was good for our family. I highly r... [ More ]
    Poster:Yener Balan MD
    Date:3/18/2014 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Review
    Review:I had my car shipped from the Philadelphia area to the Phoenix area. Shipping the car was fine, easy enough. Communication in setting up the deal ahead of time was a little difficult. I found it hard to connect with the company- played a lot of phon... [ More ]
    Poster:Danielle ChernoffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/18/2014 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasant shipping experience
    Review:The entire experience was trouble-free. I recommend AmeriFreight to anyone that needs a quality car shipped cross country. [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/17/2014 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Review:AmeriFreight was the only company that I was comfortable with using. After speaking to Graham I was convinced that this was the company that I wanted to use. I was shipping my 2011 4Runner to my sister because I will be overseas for a few years and... [ More ]
    Poster:AprilThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/17/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Jorge at amerifrieght did a great job with coordinating shipping my vehicle. He was very responsive and helpful which made my experience great. I also appreciated that the time frame he gave me for delivery was faster than what other companies said... [ More ]
    Poster:TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/17/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: ATL-DEN
    Review:Shipping with Amerifreight was easy. They had the carrier available within a few hours and we were good to go. The carrier did pick up a day late, but they dropped it off a day early so it evens out. The experience was quick easy, and I didn't have ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brandon
    Date:3/16/2014 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Communication as smooth as my Cadillac's ride!
    Review:Thanks to AmeriFreight my stressful situation ended quickly! I needed to get my Cadillac removed from its site in Colorado within 5 days (I didn't have advanced notice to setup shipping.) I emailed AmeriFreight for a quote and received an email quote... [ More ]
    Poster:Andy F.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/16/2014 6:13:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect
    Review:Very friendly, and prompt response from their team, superior service, and will use again for all transport needs [ View ]
    Poster:Tho nguyenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/16/2014 12:02:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect!
    Review:Nothing negative to say about this company they did exactly what they said they would do and I will be using them again! [ View ]
    Date:3/15/2014 11:46:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect!
    Poster:Anthony L SaundersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/15/2014 9:31:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight is an incredible car shipping company that exceeded my expectations
    Review:This was my first time ever shipping a car across the country and I have to admit I was very anxious and nervous about going into this process. What drew me to Amerifreight was the excellent customer service. Jorge immediately sensed my level of an... [ More ]
    Poster:OA
    Date:3/15/2014 12:11:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent, excellent, EXCELLENT!!!
    Review:This was my first time shipping ANYTHING. So it took me a long time to find a company. I searched many, many companies. I almost gave some money to a fake company and they harassed me at work even. So my co-worker decided to help me and we found Amer... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:TashaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/14/2014 2:56:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71