View 152,618 Reviews on 3,588 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,619th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 2 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2069 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.81% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.19% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Best Buck Spent on the Truck!
    Review:Delivered exactly what they promised. Bob was up front from the beginning and I paid exactly what my quote was. Truck was picked up in three days and was waiting for us at our destination. Had to pay cash or cashier check to driver at time of drop of... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Davis FamilyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2013 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Process professional and Efficient
    Review:Once I placed the order, I was called within a couple of days with the carrier transportation information. The dispatcher arrived on time and car was delivered on schedule. The total prce paid was $1,150. I would use service again. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Olivia Robinson
    Date:9/2/2013 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Coast to coast transport
    Review:This is the first time we had to arrange car transport on our own. It is not a fun task. Of all the companies that contacted us, AmeriFreight was one that we found more pleasant to interact with. They explained to us the process and kept us informed.... [ More ]
    Poster:lauraj
    Date:9/2/2013 10:15:00 AM
    Subject: Exceeded Expectations
    Review:AmeriFreight was responsive and provided good advice in helping us coordinate the transport of our vehicle within the time frame targeted. The carriers they work with are responsible and conscientious. Communication was good all around and individu... [ More ]
    Poster:Andre
    Date:9/1/2013 11:29:00 PM
    Subject: I passed AutoShipping 101!
    Review:I needed to ship a car to my son and used Amerifreight brokers based on reviews. This was all new to me and quite a learning experience on how auto shipping works. The carrier asigned, ETL of Dayton OH, was very good at communicating/ updating me o... [ More ]
    Poster:LoriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2013 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Another easy shipment with Amerifreight
    Review:This is the 3rd time we have used Amerifreight to ship a car, the first 2 times being cross country. Each transaction was fast, easy, and handled perfectly. Our experience again was terrific: friendly, easy transaction handled professionally and ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Brian B
    Date:9/1/2013 8:43:00 AM
    Subject: My car got there early.
    Review:I was starting a new job in Texas and needed my car there in time. My broker quoted a 75% likelihood my car will be picked up within 3-5 days if I paid the higher package. I did so, and it was worth it for the peace of mind. I asked for Tuesday pi... [ More ]
    Poster:Alan
    Date:9/1/2013 12:09:00 AM
    Subject: Responsive!
    Review:Jorge was very helpful, and fully explained all of the shipping options. It was difficult to find a carrier going to MT but he kept me informed and worked hard to get a carrier for me. I feel the company was very fair with me and Jorge was easy to re... [ More ]
    Poster:TomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2013 9:19:00 PM
    Subject: POOR EXECUTION START TO FINISH
    Review:Any company begging for strictly 5 star reviews really doesn't care about it's customers or how they need to improve. We were beyond displeased with our experience considering we paid extra money to have a smaller window for pickup and delivery. Pi... [ More ]
    Response:To receive anything less than a five star review is a concern for us. We apologize for the inconvenience our customer has experienced with the shipment. It does happen that things do not always go as planned and sometimes we do not perform as we should. That is why we need feedback from customers. Thats why we compensate for the time customers spend doing reviews, because we know people are busy and time is valuable. Although we ask customers that we would a appreciate a 5 star review, they are under no obligation to do so. We encourage honest feedback and will accept what rating we are given. Where needed we will follow up to remedy any process or actions that caused a negative rating. Fortunately incidences like this are rare as is evident from our overwhelmingly positive reviews. We WILL go out of our way to offer our customers the BEST competitive price, coupled with the BEST service and the BEST ultimate protection in the car shipping industry. [ view ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:8/31/2013 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect Transport!
    Review:From start to finish, Graham at Amerifreight was helpful and communicative. He was reassuring that he would find transport for my daughter's car although New Orleans is not a popular transport destination. Graham followed up afterwards to confirm tha... [ More ]
    Poster:D RosenbergThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2013 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivery
    Review:Everything went perfect. Car was picked up and delivered exactly as expected and needed all the way from Georgia to California. [ View ]
    Poster:JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2013 10:40:00 AM
    Subject: AS GOOD AS ADVERTISED!!!
    Review:I NEEDED MY CAR SHIPPED FROM RHODE ISLAND TO SAN DIEGO. AFTER DOING MY HOMEWORK I CAME ACROSS AMERIFREGHT. THEY WERE THE BEST REVIEWED CAR SHIPPING SERVICE. I SENT MY CAR AND GOT IT BACK EXACTLY WHEN THEY SAID I WOULD. THE SERVICE WAS GREAT!! I WOULD... [ More ]
    Poster:BENJAMIN
    Date:8/31/2013 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: Do yourself a favor and take this company
    Review:The only word I can think about this company is " totally awesome". Your destination to find a reliable company to transport your vehicle is right here. You don't need to go somewhere else to find the carrier for your vehicle. Agent Bob did... [ More ]
    Poster:PhiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2013 11:53:00 PM
    Subject: EAST to WEST Confidence
    Review:I had no idea what to look for in a transportation company, which was better. i consulted the internet an Amefrieght was in the top ten companies that had favorable reviews. After Bob, my broker, described everything in detail and assured his price q... [ More ]
    Poster:Douglas Corrigan
    Date:8/30/2013 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: BEST AUTO TRANSPORT SERVICE
    Review:After researching all auto transport companies I chose AmeriFreight based on their outstanding BBB rating (A+) as well as all the good reviews. I had used another company in the past for my daughter's car and had damage on top of car from battery ac... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Helena
    Date:8/30/2013 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: arrived on time
    Review:The company took good care of the car from start to end and made sure it was delivered on time and safely. I got my car in 6 Days. [ View ]
    Poster:JULIANA PUTHOTAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2013 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: proper pricing and brokerage service
    Review:was the best option pricewise, and has been safe dealing with the company..xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxox [ View ]
    Poster:diego
    Date:8/29/2013 7:35:00 PM
    Review:Graham was very helpful when it came to picking out the best ship out date for me. The car was delivered on time and dent free. Everyone was curdious and informative. [ View ]
    Poster:Katie TuckerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2013 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: Painless Transport
    Review:Amerifreight was very professional during the entire process of my shipment. The broker was informative, accessable, and delivered on the promised deadlines. Amerifreight was not my initial broker, but after missed deadlines at my original broker A... [ More ]
    Poster:James Woods
    Date:8/29/2013 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Bob is the man!
    Review:I would use this service again in a second! Bob was prompt and answered honestly all the time. At first there was a bit of confusion with the carrier, but Bob handled it professionally and my car arrived earlier then expected! [ View ]
    Poster:DDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2013 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: highly recommended
    Review:this company can provide a very good service. I was in harry to move from Los Angeles to Cleveland and really need to ship my car ASAP. They found a driver for me almost immediately after I contact them and that driver only use 6 days to ship my car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jiyuan Kang
    Date:8/29/2013 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: PA - CA
    Review:It was a pleasure working with Rachel Dixon. She was very informative and returned my emails promptly. I found this whole process to be very frustrating. It took longer than I expected to find a carrier, to be delivered, and was more money than I h... [ More ]
    Poster:Emily TrevinoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2013 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: Great company!!
    Review:We had a great experience dealing with Graham and AmeriFreight and would definitely use them again. Graham made sure to always keep us in the loop about our car, and when it would be picked up for shipping. After the car was delivered, he made sure t... [ More ]
    Poster:KristinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2013 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Didn't go as smooth as though it would.
    Review:This is the second time that I have shipped a vehicle. Rachael did an excellent job communicating with me and even followed up after the move was complete. It ended up costing alot more than what was originally quoted. We started out at the Rock Bott... [ More ]
    Poster:Bryan
    Date:8/28/2013 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: Terrific Transport
    Review:AmeriFreight provided terrific service in transporting my car from California to Wisconsin. The car was picked up exactly when I was told and delivered exactly when expected. Jorge from AmeriFreight kept me informed about the pick-up process and wh... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura
    Date:8/28/2013 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: My experience lived up to their reputation and ratings
    Review:I needed to transport 2 vehicles for my job relocation from Chicago to Tucson. Having read horror stories about the unregulated transport business and being leery about the process, I was very happy that I used AmeriFreight for my transport. I had ... [ More ]
    Poster:Eddie
    Date:8/28/2013 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great Car Shipment
    Review:My car was picked up and delivered on time, it arrived in the same condition it left in. The driver was very nice. The entire process was very easy. [ View ]
    Poster:Amy AndersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2013 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: First Time User
    Review:I have previously never shipped a car and I found AmeriFreight through online searching and a couple of references. AmeriFreight connected me to Old School Transport and they were easy to work with, prompt and friendly. I spoke / interacted with Rach... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul F.
    Date:8/28/2013 11:06:00 AM
    Subject: Truckin, like the do-dah man
    Review:Sometimes the lights al shinin on me . . . . Seriously - This was my first time faced with shipping a vehicle across the nation. Never had the need before. I must say the experience was not at all painful. Bob Turner of AmeriFreight was fantastic... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert ElwellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2013 7:28:00 AM
    Subject: Never Agreed To The Discount
    Review:Although I did not agree with their "Terms Of Review" of leaving at least a fair review for a $50 discount, they were pretty good. They will find a transporter because they do not own a fleet to ship goods. It didn't take but two days to f... [ More ]
    Poster:JuanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2013 11:28:00 PM
    Subject: First and perfect experience
    Review:Because I had never ship my car so I had been searching on the internet for car shipping brokers for few weeks; after searching I finally decided to choose AmeriFreight. I contacted Graham through international phone calls and finally made the deal. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Siren
    Date:8/27/2013 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: revire of process
    Review:Even with some minor truck problems the driver kept in constant contact by cell phone and kept us informed. Very pleased with the whole process [ View ]
    Poster:Louise LashawThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2013 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent, Honest, and Immediate Help
    Review:I highly recommend AmeriFreight Car shipping service. I called them when the carrier that was originally supposed to pick up my car failed to come through, so it was very last minute and we were very anxious to have the car picked up and delivered as... [ More ]
    Poster:Lauren TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2013 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: Very Professional and Efficient Service!
    Review:Bob was very professional and honest with me from the start, letting me know that it has been difficult getting truck drivers to transport from Ohio to California since most of them fill up their trucks on the east coast and head out west directly wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Elisa
    Date:8/27/2013 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: trucking review
    Review:Gatlin Farms Trucking was great to deal with, the truck driver and his wife were most accomodating and courteous and they did everything they promised. We were very satisfied. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachel, 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Howard BowenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2013 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping!
    Review:The carrier guy came to pick up the vehicle more than one week later, not on the schedule date. Carrier was very unprofessional. My experience with Amerifreight was overall good. Graham helped me throught out the process. Would recommend use this com... [ More ]
    Poster:AnhThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2013 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfied
    Review:I made a last minute decision to ship my car cross country from Los Angeles, CA to Durham, NC. I had heard some horrible stories about shipping cars, so I was worried about the process. But Bob was very helpful and quick to respond to any requests/qu... [ More ]
    Poster:JennyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2013 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: She's happy, I'm relieved, and I would use Amerifreight again
    Review:Let me start off by saying that if I could have driven my child's car to Waco, Texas, I would have. I just didn't think her car would make it and I didn't have the 3 days for the road trip. Using Amerifreight was my next best option. Out of all the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Elsie
    Date:8/27/2013 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: COULDN'T BE MORE PLEASED!!!
    Review:I had Bob Turner as my AmeriFreight agent and there was nothing I could complain about. He was always prompt and very clear in responding to my requests and questions throughout the whole process. He was clear from the get go about the contract, the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Yom
    Date:8/27/2013 7:43:00 AM
    Subject: Car was transported successfully, but...
    Review:I have mixed feeling about AmeriFreight as a broker. They did get the car shipped- pickup was only one day later than the expected five day window. The actual shipper did a great job, friendly and professional. What was not pleasant was the way ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:8/26/2013 10:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great Choice
    Review:AmeriFrieght was able to meet all my shipping needs cross country, making my military transition less stressful.Will recomend them to anyone in need. [ View ]
    Poster:VernonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2013 8:07:00 PM
    Subject: Ameri-Freight
    Review:Driver was delayed in picking up the vehicle due to mechanical problems, but once he picked the car up everything went very smoothly. He cleaned and vacuumed the car before delivering and it was probably the best it has ever looked. [ View ]
    Poster:Karen
    Date:8/26/2013 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and Timely
    Review:I recently called on Amerifreight to ship my Honda Civic from Boston to Los Angeles. This selection was based on favorable customer reviews and a knowledge that they only work with reputable carriers. My car shipped in ten days with "Skyline&quo... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason Kingsbury
    Date:8/26/2013 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy with the delivery
    Review:everything was great with the car. we were very happy with the delivery and the car was very well taken care of. [ View ]
    Poster:hailey This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2013 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: Easy car transport experience
    Review:I was a little nervous about shipping my car, and AmeriFreight was different by explaining the entire process start to finish. This ensured that I had reasonable expectations and understood the role of a brokerage company. My car was booked extreme... [ More ]
    Poster:NB
    Date:8/26/2013 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: Truck delivered on time
    Review:After looking at quite a few vehicle transport companies we settled on Amerifreight and were happy with the service we received. Jorge, our contact there, was very patient with our specific time frame and when we had to reject our first offer of tra... [ More ]
    Poster:J. DoumitThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2013 4:45:00 PM
    Review:I needed someone that was going to be honest and do what they said they would do. I am very pleased with their service! I would use their services again! [ View ]
    Date:8/26/2013 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: On time and in good condition
    Review:I originially contacted AmeriFreight online when submitting for a quote for my auto transport. I received a quote quickly and a name and number of an AmeriFreight representative. To my pleasure, they actually gave my the direct line for the represe... [ More ]
    Date:8/26/2013 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: SIGNED, SEALED and DELIVERED
    Review:For my interstate move - i had to think about getting 3 vehicles and a boat over 1000 miles ... Amerifreight had a very reasonable price and made it pretty simple. I even think we had a driver about 10 minutes after posting the order. Everything ... [ More ]
    Poster:MMMThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2013 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience/good service
    Review:Amerifreight called me as soon as they had located a carrier. Although the bid was a little higher than the original estimate, I chose to accept it since I wanted the car. The carrier was prompt with the pickup time. The car arrived one day earlie... [ More ]
    Poster:HM
    Date:8/26/2013 8:59:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75