View 147,059 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,060th Review now!
417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2081 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.92% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.08% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Auto Transport Made Easy
    Review:Bob, with Amerifreight, made the auto transport experience very pleasant. Everything went exactly as he said it would. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Edgar SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2013 12:15:00 AM
    Subject: A very happy camper
    Review:Good customer service, Graham at Amerifreight was responsive and pleasant to deal with. My car was picked up within the stated time and delivered with no damage, faster than was promised. The contract said pickup within 7 days, it was picked up in 6 ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:HallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2013 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:I had a great eperience using Amerifeight. AmeriFreight picked up my car on time and delivered it to the specified location on time. My car was delievered in good condition. I believe AmeriFreight is one of the best Car transport companies and I int... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:6/17/2013 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: Best Experience
    Review:I am writing this review in regards to a recent transport of my 2006 Mazda 3 (Delivered Tuesday June 11, 2013) with the assistance of AmeriFreight (the vehicle shipment agent). I would like to say my vehicle was delivered with no problems and entire... [ More ]
    Poster:TeshiaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2013 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: 2 cars transported MA to WA
    Review:Overall highly satisfactory. 2 vehicles transported, cost a bit higher than originally expected but worth it as pick up was next day, and Amerifreight (Jorge Cruz) kindly reduced their commission on the deal. Good communication with both Amerifreight... [ More ]
    Poster:David BeierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2013 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Everything was perfect
    Review:The company came when it said it would come and it picked up my car at a convenient location. The driver was very nice and worked with me to ensure all my questions were answered. The car was delivered on time in the same condition it was picked up... [ More ]
    Poster:JeremyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2013 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Stress free and Efficient
    Review:Having to make a cross country move for the second time in one year, I wanted to get my belongings from San Francisco to Boston in the easiest, stress free manner. With a prior, horrible auto shipping experience under my belt , i was not prepared to... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:Tara Williams
    Date:6/17/2013 11:29:00 AM
    Review:Graham did a wonderful job in helping me coordinate my move. He was very patient with me, and explained the entire process fully. I even had to change my pickup date, and Graham made the changes I needed. I received my car exactly 7 days after pic... [ More ]
    Poster:NickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/16/2013 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: Terrific Trouble Free Delivery
    Review:This is the first time I've shipped a car and had heard horror stories from other folks. I researched carriers on the web and Amerifreight had some of the best reviews so I tried them. Bob Turner, my Amerifreight representative, explained the pric... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephen ColemanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/16/2013 10:15:00 AM
    Subject: Florida to Washington State
    Review:There were a lot of companies to choose from for vehicle transportation but AmeriFreight stood out due to the number of positive endorsements. The process was very smooth from start to finish. I will use AmeriFreight in the future should the need a... [ More ]
    Poster:Ward AndrewsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/15/2013 11:49:00 PM
    Subject: Woo hoo Jorge
    Review:Jorge was super helpful with answering all of my questions and being the first time I have shipped a vehicle I had a lot of them!!! He was super patient and knowledgeable. He took the time to explain the various ways in which I could potentially save... [ More ]
    Poster:K. DevoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/15/2013 2:21:00 AM
    Subject: Everything was as promised
    Review:I needed a carrier that would pick-up in Maryland and deliver in northern Michigan without me being present at either end of the trip. The arrangements were fairly complicated as a result, but AmeriFreight made all of the necessary arrangements for... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas
    Date:6/14/2013 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: SUPER SPEEDY!!
    Review:Bob was incredibly helpful explaining the process and the available options. He stayed in contact with me and returned calls promptly. The programs available ranged in price, due to personal travel timelines I was able to select a program that gave... [ More ]
    Poster:K. WeirThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/14/2013 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Satisfied.
    Review:The customer service was good and I was happy they were able to find a pick up service for me on a weekend. However, my contact had to be reminded what the pick up date was and the price went over the original quote. On the whole it was a good... [ More ]
    Poster:LA to NYThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/14/2013 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:The service worked out good. no complaints. Clean truck and driver. Bob from AmeriFreight was clear and explained the process well. I would use this service again. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:6/14/2013 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: On time
    Review:The pick up day and delivery dates were customized to my schedule. I was in SC when the vehicle was picked up and the vehicle arrived just in time when I touched down Fresno California. The driver Andy was awesome, keeping me up to date. It was a doo... [ More ]
    Poster:Neil
    Date:6/14/2013 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Start to Finish
    Review:Looking for a car carrier seemed like a daunting task when I went to the internet to begin researching carrier companies. After checking the BBB website I settled on several companies and began making calls. When I reached AmeriFreight I spoke to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary OThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/14/2013 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: GOOD JOB
    Review:The delivery date is one day later, but I think it's fine for shipping from MA to CA, car is in good condition, no damage and nothing lost. They did a great job! [ View ]
    Poster:Qiqi JiangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/14/2013 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: Passed The Stress Test
    Review:AmeriFreight successfully arranged transport of a classic car. We had concerns about a stressful process that didn't allow for an established cost at the outset (which seems to apply to all transport brokers), but were pleased with the outcome. Sin... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom ShuppThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/14/2013 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: SHINES BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND!
    Review:Amerifreight is a dependable company with good customer service and fair pricing. As a first time user of any car shipping company, I was quite hesitant and anxious about shipping my BMW across state lines. But Jorge made my experience less stressful... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Amber This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/14/2013 10:31:00 AM
    Subject: If I had a magic wand!
    Review:If I had a magic wand I would make all companies like Amerifreight. It was so easy doing business with them I felt like I was with to an old friend. Graham made the the process so quick, easy and simple I kept thinking to my self that there must be s... [ More ]
    Poster:Brad Hansen
    Date:6/14/2013 8:01:00 AM
    Subject: Honest straight up people to work with.
    Review:I had called around and gone online to gather many quotes.I read reviews about the companies i had received quotes from,there were many stories that troubled me and made me fearful to commit to allowing them to transport my newly purchased customized... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristian
    Date:6/14/2013 12:31:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Service
    Review:As a first time buyer for this type of service my overall experience with AmeriFreight greatly exceeded expectations. The turnaround time to get a final quote with a contract was very quick and seamless. All my questions were promptly and accurately ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jack RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/13/2013 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: Transported car from Florida to Vermont
    Review:Everything was handled as promised from pick up to delivery. The driver was courteous and helpful. I will gladly do business with this company again even though it did cost me a little more than I originally thought. [ View ]
    Poster:Jan
    Date:6/13/2013 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: It got here at last.
    Review:They could not find a transport company within a reasonable time at the price quoted. It took much longer than I expected and ended up costing more than the original quote. They did keep a good dialogue with me through the whole process though. In th... [ More ]
    Poster:TerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/13/2013 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight, they're so great, they'll take your car across the state!
    Review:I was moving from Massachusetts to Portland, OR, which is just about as far as you can travel coast to coast, and was a complete novice at the autotransport industry. Amerifreight was one of the only companies certified as A+ by the BBB, which was my... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/13/2013 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Not just awesome service but great experience with them
    Review:This was the first time i have ever used this type of service (car shipping), and after a lot of research online and with friends, I found this company AmeriFreight on review sites, and from there I chose them. From the first call with Bob i felt ... [ More ]
    Poster:Juan Uribe
    Date:6/13/2013 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: terrible
    Review:Never using it again. Orded the transport for 750.00 and they jacked up the price to 1250.00. Also the guy was 9 days late picking it up [ View ]
    Response:Our apologies for not living up to this customer's expectations. We are very clear from the onset that rates quoted at the economy saver rate are bids we place on possible shipments if carriers have open capacity that needs to be filled. It often takes time to get the vehicles shipped at that rate but many times will require customers to up the rate if there is a higher demand. Also this time of the year is particularly busy and it may mean delays in shipping. AmeriFreight always tries to negotiate for the best rate in every possible way for a customer. We do get it right most times as is evident from our overall very positive reviews. Still we will always learn from every less than perfect experience and try to do better. [ view ]
    Poster:Ian Carey
    Date:6/13/2013 6:24:00 PM
    Review:I researched A LOT of transportation companies because I was shipping a brand new car. I found very few poor ratings on this company and they received a good rating from the Better Business Bureau. I called them and within 1 hour they had a carrier t... [ More ]
    Poster:Blair This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/13/2013 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: Difficult to North Dakota
    Review:It took about 3 weeks of availability to find a freighter to ship to North Dakota. Ali Trans did deliver successfully, but would've liked a bit more follow up from Amerifreight when driver tried to get us to do strange things like "just give hi... [ More ]
    Poster:C175t
    Date:6/13/2013 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service VERY Fast Best price
    Review:I searched through various shipping companies to ship my car from NY to CA and AmeriFreight had the lowest price for that route. I almost shipped my car with Safe Direct but ended up not going through with it because of the price gap between the two ... [ More ]
    Poster:HollyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/13/2013 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Pick AmeriFreight!
    Review:I searched a lot of companies before deciding on AmeriFreight. It was well worth it. Bob was my contact there and he immediately made me less stressed about this major piece of moving across the country. He explained and educated me on how the pro... [ More ]
    Poster:JanieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/13/2013 1:37:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight Review
    Review:Moving from Mi to Wa. The original price for the move was about 900. By the time it was actually shipped it cost 1500. The vehicle was scheduled for pickup on 24 April. It was eventually picked up on 24 May. Instead of the agent collecting 350 for hi... [ More ]
    Poster:AllenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/12/2013 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: Least Hassle Possible
    Review:Having never shipped a car before I was very intimidated by the entire process going in, but Amerifreight honestly made things very clear, gave me decent advice and knowledge of what the process entails and helped me find a service that was exactly w... [ More ]
    Poster:Bryan JenningsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/12/2013 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Driver smelled like roses
    Review:Thx for getting my car there safely, on time and smelling fresh. Last company I used smelled the car up, but your drivers were GREAT. My kids even said, "that man smells nice". Will use you again on the next move. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection – Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:K GardnerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/12/2013 5:33:00 PM
    Subject: amerifreight review
    Review:Everyone with amerifreight was extremely friendly and my shipment and arrival of car was perfect. The carrier Incognito Express was very courteous and picked up my car and delivered it with no problems. [ View ]
    Poster:garyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/12/2013 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:AmeriFreight was able to ship my car from Toledo, OH to California within the time frame I wanted. At first, I was very hesitant about shipping my car across the country. I spoke with Graham at AmeriFreight, and he answered all the questions that I h... [ More ]
    Poster:TrishThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/12/2013 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight - Jorge
    Review:AmeriFreight and Jorge were nice. The truck driver Bruce was also very nice. The whole process is very expensive. I think the car shipping industry should consider a different pricing model so there is some pricing consistency based on distance trave... [ More ]
    Poster:RickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/12/2013 10:12:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipment
    Review:Shipment went smoothly with little overhead required on my part. Everything was done and tracked as agreed. Price was reasonable. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:DaveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/12/2013 7:34:00 AM
    Subject: Efficient, timely, trouble free transport
    Review:Contact person was very knowledgeable, informative, concise, reasonable about fees, timely in locating an efficient carrier, excellent about supervising the transport and following up about the quality of transport. [ View ]
    Poster:John Bohr
    Date:6/11/2013 9:43:00 PM
    Subject: Glad we found Amerifreight
    Review:The entire process was smooth and the price was excellent. I was contacted immediately and given a very reasonable quote. They picked up my BMW exactly when they said they would and delivered the car very quickly, in just a few days. The lines of ... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:6/11/2013 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: Done Right Delivery
    Review:Our first time experience in shipping a vehicle from Massachusetts to Texas turned out to be a positive and successful one. Working with Amerifreight, we found representatives of the company to be professional, knowledgeable and helpful. As we were... [ More ]
    Poster:AndreThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/11/2013 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: CAR SHIPPING MADE EASY!
    Review:I did some research and was astonish to find that there are so many companies out there and naturally it can get overwhelming. However, I read the reviews about Amerifreight and decided to call them up. They did not disappoint! The main thing I wante... [ More ]
    Poster:PhuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/11/2013 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: Fair price for reliable service
    Review:We were quoted a low price by Amerifreight and then had to pay a higher price (by $250) when the actually carrier was found - but that is pretty standard based on the research we conducted. The date of pick up was ideal, but the time of day did keep... [ More ]
    Poster:MaxThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/11/2013 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight review
    Review:Overall I had a great experience with AmeriFreight. The staff were very knowledgable and able to help out with any of my concerns. Also it didn't take long for them to find a company to deliver my car and at a fair price. I would recommend them to an... [ More ]
    Poster:Justin BrantThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/11/2013 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: Nice Job,Fast and Easy
    Review:AmeriFreigth did it's job as they promised ,accurate timing both for pick up and delivering the car.Also the carrier was a professional one that contacted me well in advance for the pick up .Thank you for the professional job you did. Overall I had ... [ More ]
    Poster:MouThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/11/2013 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Delivers!
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle. Going in with no prior knowledge of the process, I dedicated myself to reading as much information as available on the web regarding this service. I evaluated over 30 transport brokers, creating a comparison... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/11/2013 12:49:00 PM
    Subject: Can't Beat The Price
    Review:In the high season for car shipping, Amerifreight still got me a shipping price $150 cheaper than the next quote. The driver who picked up and delivered by car was courteous and responsible. This is the second time that I've used Amerifreight to sh... [ More ]
    Poster:Hillary
    Date:6/11/2013 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: GA to MA
    Review:Graham at Amerifreight was extremely honest about how the transport would work. He made all contact information for the carrier available. I had no problems contacting the carrier. Pick up took a couple days longer than I expected but the car was in ... [ More ]
    Poster:LisaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2013 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: reveiw
    Review:good communocation with inside person. Driver did not communicate well but was friendly and effeciant with delivery. would have desired an earler drop off and pick up time. [ View ]
    Poster:steveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2013 5:13:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71