View 144,507 Reviews on 3,484 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,508th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2040 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.55% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.45% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Overall Happy
    Review:I would recommend AmeriFreight. It was pricer than I had expected but overall the service was very good. [ View ]
    Poster:ErikaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2013 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent First Time Experience
    Review:If you've never shipped a car before, try AmeriFreight. It was like talking to a friend. They explained the process in very simple terms, gave up front costs, up front chances of getting a carrier, and honest answers to all questions. My company ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Chad MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2013 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight service and flexibility overcome initial bumps
    Review:Overall, I am highly please with shipping services thru Amerifreight. The bottom line is that my vehicle arrived after my desired date and in the same condition as it started. There was an initial issue, as there were multiple attempts to schedule ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge, 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:KMcAteeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2013 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Job!
    Review:AmeriFreight was fantastic. Bob was awesome- he was knowledgeable, courteous and was available to talk to me throughout the process. The car was picked up and dropped off exactly when I wanted and in perfect condition. The cost was great for a enclos... [ More ]
    Poster:Beatrice & Ravi BirbalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2013 12:51:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transportation
    Review:My experience was great. I had never thought it could be so easy to set everything up and have my vehicle delivered. I'm currently in the military and I needed my car transported to Washington from Texas. The dates I was given were exactly what I was... [ More ]
    Poster:GriseldaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2013 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I made initial contact vie email. I got a quote the next day. I wasn't sure when the vehicle would be ready for pickup so called AmeriFreight. I told to call when ready. A few days later I did and within the hour got a return call and was told me veh... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Barry Brannan
    Date:7/26/2013 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: Overall satisfied
    Review:I felt the communication was good between my transport broker as myself and the car was delivered in excellent shape at a reasonable price. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Therese Borges
    Date:7/26/2013 7:54:00 AM
    Subject: OUTSTANDING
    Review:Having never used a auto transport company. I was ver apprehensive needless to say. Graham &Bob were great in explaining everything . We had a driver within hours and he was great in keeping us posted of pickup time within a couple of days of agr... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy Jenkins
    Date:7/26/2013 12:07:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Broker and Q-Express Carrier
    Review:Bob at AmeriFreight was very helpful in getting this difficult to place haul (mini-van) with a carrier. His responsiveness was first rate and I had no problem getting answers to all my questions. He was especially easy to deal with when after I revie... [ More ]
    Poster:Terry MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2013 12:04:00 AM
    Subject: Transport car from CA to GA
    Review:I was new to the transport business and really did not know what to expect but I was pleased with the customer service. Graham was my initial contact and he was very helpful. He gave me an initial estimate of $750.00 and explained it was an ESTIMATE ... [ More ]
    Poster:Wendy Saffo
    Date:7/25/2013 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: Varoom on the road on again !
    Review:For a variety of reasons I chose not to drive my car cross country. I was very apprehensive to trust anyone with the responsibility and did quite a bit of research on several options before I decided on AmeriFreight.. Bob from Ameri Freight was ... [ More ]
    Poster:ValerieAnnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2013 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Car Shipper
    Review:This was a first time for me in shipping my vehicle and I feel that the overall experience was fine. I would do it again if I had to, as everything went pretty smooth on the pick up end of things. My car was delivered at a dealership at the destina... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah OliverThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2013 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: Not the nightmare I expected
    Review:I saw many stories online about car shipping nightmares so it took me a while to decide to use AmeriFreight but in the end a little additional money brought me good service and peace of mind! Jorge was in constant contact with me from the beginning ... [ More ]
    Poster:Philip GreenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2013 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth transaction
    Review:Working with Amerifreight was a great experience. Great communication and explanations to someone who has never shipped a car before. They were prompt and very efficient. I would definitely use them again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Somchin Puangsuvan This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2013 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: MD to CA - Mazda 3
    Review:After diligently trying to find a reputable transportation broker, I was fortunate to find AmeriFreight.Promptly after requesting a quote, George contacted me with a clear description of the process and choices.I was able to get answers to all my que... [ More ]
    Poster:AYThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2013 11:33:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight - Solid company, competive price
    Review:I needed to transport a 2013 GMC Savana 3500 Extended Passenger van we bought via the internet from Tyler TX to Charlotte NC. I submitted my request for quotes on movemycar dot com and received numerous quotes very quickly. I then started research... [ More ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2013 12:42:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight Review
    Review:Great experience on 2 cross country moves, no complaints. Jorge is great, really helpful. Have had no problems with this company [ View ]
    Poster:Sarah
    Date:7/24/2013 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable shipper
    Review:Definitely recommend using Amerifreight for any carshipping customers looking to transport a car. Jorge was my shipping agent easy to contact whenever I needed an update during the process. My car was delivered in one piece by the carrier and I have ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph Doxey
    Date:7/24/2013 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: Hire with 100 o/o Confidence Quick Easy and Affordable
    Review:Hired a company off the web and after a month of texts, calls and emails our car was still sitting at the dealership. I called Amerifreight, after finding them on the BBB site with an A+ rating, spoke to Rachael Dixon and within 20 minutes I had a co... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael, 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Susan McAuleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2013 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT JOB!
    Review:Amerifreight shipped our car to California from Georgia at the beginning of summer, then just shipped it back home. Everything happened just the way Jorge said it would and on time. The whole process was easy and fast. Everyone we had contact with... [ More ]
    Poster:GeriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2013 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Broker and Q-Express Carrier
    Poster:Terry M
    Date:7/24/2013 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Hits Grandslam! Don't strike out with another company!
    Review:Amerifreight was just awesome! From the first contact with their representative, Jorge, they were the utmost professionals. They kept me informed every step of the way. My son was promoted from one minor league baseball team to another while hi... [ More ]
    Poster:Julian WebbThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2013 6:26:00 PM
    Review:Very thorough description of the service. Very responsive to calls and emails. Price quote was honored. Car was delivered exactly on time. [ View ]
    Poster:ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2013 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Was Alright
    Review:Shipping agreement was ok. they had a hard time finding a convenient and discounted shipping for me due to my location being far from the city. The delivery time was prompt. i would recommend the company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Frangelico Tacan
    Date:7/24/2013 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth Move
    Review:Do your homework! While AmeriFreight is not the cheapest, they are worth the price. I was the banker on this move and made all of the arrangements for the pickup and delivery.I paid for my mother's car to be transported from Toledo Ohio to my brother... [ More ]
    Poster:RachelleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2013 7:35:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience with AmeriFreight
    Review:First time to transport a car. After some online research. I contacted Bob at AmeriFreight and his reply was prompt and informative. So we setup a bid and I waited for a couple of days (but it was not very urgent to me anyway). During those days I go... [ More ]
    Poster:Joey
    Date:7/24/2013 4:07:00 AM
    Subject: Transported my car from GA to CA
    Review:I was very pleased with their services. I would use the services again to transport my vehicle. One time and excellent services. [ View ]
    Poster:Martha
    Date:7/24/2013 3:54:00 AM
    Subject: Went Well
    Review:No complaints. Contacted Amerifreight and they explained the processed well. After reviewing the contract I decided to go ahead with the company. The vehicle was picked up 3500 miles away from my location at a relatives home and made its way to our h... [ More ]
    Poster:BethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2013 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: awesome service
    Review:Be aware! !!!! This company is great and will accommodate you in any situation you may be in. Working with bob all my nerves settled down and I was able to enjoy my trip and felt even better when my car was in my face in good condition although more ... [ More ]
    Poster:Quinton This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2013 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Car was Transported.
    Review:Car was transported quickly. When received in Florida, the license plate had been stolen. The auto carrier was not helpful in this process nor accepted responsibility. Neither the shipper nor Amerifreight has followed up on this situation after multi... [ More ]
    Poster:PeteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2013 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Dishonest
    Review:Needed the car delivered on a specific day and told Jorge I would take the carrier's higher than quoted offer if they could promise to deliver it on this exact day. He said he would check. He got back to me and said it would work. I agreed to the ... [ More ]
    Response:Negative reviews on our services are always taken very seriously. We do all we can to build trust with our customers. We never intend to be dishonest or deceive in any of our dealings. That would serve no purpose. From our overwhelmingly positive reviews it is evident that we always try to be transparent and clear in all our communications with our customers. In this case we did get a confirmation from the carrier that he would be able to deliver on the day required. Unfortunately carriers may find that their schedules change that may lead to different pickup or delivery times. It is however not acceptable that customers should be inconvenienced due to these inconsistencies. Furthermore the conduct of this carrier to solicit business outside our agreement is unacceptable. We have added this carrier to our blocked list and will not use their service any more. To our customer, we want to respond that we did all we said we would and yes with an economy saver rate no pickups or deliveries are guaranteed, but we did convey the message that the carrier agreed to deliver on the required date. It is unfortunate that they did not keep to their promise. Every bad or sad experience is always a learning moment for us and we will do our best to avoid this from happening again. [ view ]
    Poster:DeniseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2013 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: My Car and Its First Adventure
    Review:Thanks to my friend's referral, I don't have to spend lot of my times doing research on car transport companies. I was very impressive with the deal that AmeriFreight had. The staffs here were very friendly and helpful. Because it was my first ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kate NThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2013 2:16:00 PM
    Review:AmeriFreight explained the process to me right from the get-go to make sure I was well informed and aware of my options. The person on the phone was extremely informative and helpful to make sure I get my car to my destination safely. Will definitely... [ More ]
    Poster:Bai Yi ChenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2013 1:42:00 PM
    Date:7/23/2013 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: Always Stayed in Contact and Was Very Prompt
    Review:Amerifreight was very prompt with getting me set up with a carrier. I did the economy saver quote because I had a bit of time before my car was needed to be in TN from California. Within 30 minutes Amerifreight called me back and told me they had a c... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Danielle VaughanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2013 1:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!!!
    Review:I really enjoyed the service. My car came on time and was intact. It was obviously dirty b/c the carrier was an open one but no big deal. I would recommend the service to anyone. They are honest and are with the BBB. I didnt have to wait long for the... [ More ]
    Poster:EduardoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2013 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Service!
    Review:The car was picked up and dropped off in a very professional way! It arrived in AZ early and we were very happy to get it in exactly the same shape as when it was picked up. We would recommend them to all our friends who are shipping a car. [ View ]
    Poster:Helen Platt
    Date:7/23/2013 12:14:00 PM
    Subject: Happy in North Carolina!
    Review:I needed to move my car from Lafayette, LA to Greensboro, NC in a time frame convenient for my daughter who was using the car in Lafayette. Because I’d never shipped a car before, I researched numerous car transport companies and narrowed my se... [ More ]
    Poster:T. GilmerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2013 11:33:00 AM
    Subject: Antique car transport CA to VA
    Review:AMERIFREIGHT lived up to their reviews. I was responsible to arrange transportation for three antique autmobile owner's wishing transport service for their cars upon completion of the 3,000 plus mile 2013 Lincoln Highway Centenial Tour. The thr... [ More ]
    Poster:JereThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2013 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: World Class
    Review:Bob did a great job taking care of me throughout this process. He was honest and thorough when providing me my quote and timeline. He made sure that my car was picked up on time and delivered on time. Bob was great the entire time. Thanks Bob! [ View ]
    Poster:Matt WEbbThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2013 8:29:00 AM
    Subject: MILITARY MOVERS FEAR NOT
    Review:This was actually the second time I've used AmeriFreight, and the second time I was assisted by Mr. Graham Turner. Not only did AmeriFreight still offer the best economic value, but I'm pleased to say that their customer service had not dropped off i... [ More ]
    Poster:Anonymously Happy
    Date:7/22/2013 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience with Amerifreight and the transporter company
    Review:We were very impressed by Amerifreight and the transporter company! This was my first time shipping my 2 cars over many states to my new home. At first, I didn't know where to start. Had so many quotes and many different dispatchers calling me but... [ More ]
    Poster:Vanessa V
    Date:7/22/2013 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: Civic Transport
    Review:Pickup was on time and within the window I requested. I got a rate within the price quoted to me. My driver was professional. Contact with the company was frequent and clear. My car was actually returned to me early and in the condition I left it. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:MickyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2013 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: Say way you mean, Do what you say
    Review:Process explained fully to help us understand what was involved. We were notified in plenty of time of our pick up date and helped us ensure that all was handled - even over a holiday week! [ View ]
    Poster:Carolyn B.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2013 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: pick up and delivery ON TIME!!!
    Review:called for less than a week notice of my needed pick up time and they were able to find me a carrier. we had to change about 3 times for the carrier because of the availability date and just to stand firm for the first quote of the 2 vehicles we were... [ More ]
    Poster:JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2013 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: Fast, Easy, and a Steal!
    Review:Be aware that AmeriFreight is a broker, not a carrier. That allows the pricing to be more competitive, but you're dealing with an additional party. I wanted something for a good price and I wasn't very picky about transport times, so i picked their l... [ More ]
    Poster:EricaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2013 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: Knowledgeable - but...
    Review:Clearly knows the business environment and once we negotiated a rate that would attract drivers, got a carrier lined up promptly. However, this negotiation only took place after the I had to inquire on the status of my contract and this was after th... [ More ]
    Poster:RonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2013 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: I've done the research. Amerifreight was the right choice.
    Review:Graham at Amerifreight is a cool, no nonsense business man. This being my first time shipping a car, I was very nervous and didn't know which company to trust. I read a lot of positive reviews about Amerifreight and they gave me the lowest quote out ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gina BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2013 1:59:00 AM
    Subject: Highly recommended service
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car cross-country and I would definitely use Amerifreight again in the future. Graham was my primary contact person and he was very professional and clearly explained every step of the process. Since I was moving to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Maya Y
    Date:7/20/2013 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:My experience with Amerifreight was good. They are a broker service that finds a carrier service to ship your car. The cost ended up being much higher than what I was originally quoted, but apparently that's just how this industry works. It all depen... [ More ]
    Poster:Tracy
    Date:7/20/2013 4:51:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70