View 148,375 Reviews on 3,537 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,376th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us? Please note. We do compensate customers for reviews, good or bad. It helps us to get honest feedback on how we have done regarding customer satisfaction and how we can continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2116 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.24% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.76% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:Moving from Maryland to California meant deciding whether to take a long cross country road trip or to find a great car shipping company that would transport my car for me. After conducting a thorough internet search for the most highly rated compan... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Valerie
    Date:9/27/2013 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied with some complaints
    Review:I had went through many options too find a company too ship our vehicle. I Found one company, but there customer service was poor and they are not honest. I searched and found Amerifreight with great reviews, but also BBB recognized. I knew I had to ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Marquita K
    Date:9/27/2013 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!!!
    Review:Easy to set up whiled deployed with navy!!! Great cost and customer service. I called and was able to set tuis up in no time at all. Car showed up with quick service at destination. [ View ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/27/2013 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight car shipping from NV to MA
    Review:I had a good experience with AmeriFreight. Once I confirmed my order, I was unable to reach Graham for days, which was problematic because I needed my car to ship the following week. I was little bit worried that my car would not be able to ship. I... [ More ]
    Poster:BJThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2013 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transportation Brokers
    Review:I contacted AmeriFreight because they were rated as on of the most trusted brokers for getting the right transportation company, at the right time, for the right price. Graham was my contact person and he covered all my questions plus some issues r... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles
    Date:9/26/2013 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Had to Have my Honda
    Review:Sure, it may have cost more than the blue book value of the car to move it from Houston to Seattle, but I love my 1999 Honda Civic. I had never transported a vehicle before and AmeriFreight took good care of me (and The Mighty Green Machine). I went ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Owens
    Date:9/26/2013 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Winner
    Review:Zero problems. Picked up two vehicles on time, and delivered them one day earlier than expected. Much better experience than on two previous deliveries with another company. Also cost $50. less per vehicle. I ship cars between CT and FL twice a ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:richard
    Date:9/26/2013 7:57:00 AM
    Subject: Just OK
    Review:My representative from AmeriFreight took the time to answer all of my questions. He promptly responded to my calls and emails, and connected me with a great transport company. My car was picked up on time and arrived safely at my destination. I d... [ More ]
    Poster:Alla ZollersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2013 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: "Who're You Gonna Call?"
    Review:I am highly satisfied with my experience working with AmeriFreight. As soon as I started working with them, a representative contacted me to explain the overall process, outline the things that would be required of me, and ensure that I had all the ... [ More ]
    Poster:MS UddinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2013 6:30:00 PM
    Review:I received excellent service from Amerifreight. They were honest, responsive and patient. They made my shipping experience stress-free. Thank you Bob and Eli (Sunrise Express LLC). You guys were great. I have and will recommend you to my friends and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrea CookThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2013 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing customer service by Graham
    Review:Graham handled every aspect of this shipment with professionalism. We went back and forth many times over a period of a week-and-a-half and he answered every little concern of mine with patience. I had to arrange everything remotely because my teen... [ More ]
    Poster:Deb Chittur
    Date:9/25/2013 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of Auto Transported from AZ to FL
    Review:The pickup & delivery of the auto to us was quite satisfactory, and the auto was in good condition (as good as when picked up), and the delivery date was earlier than estimated, which suited us just fine. The driver of the truck was polite peson... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Paul Shipley
    Date:9/25/2013 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: ON TIME FOR THE RIGHT COST
    Review:Bob was easy to work with and explained the process thoroughly. He offered a rate that insured the vehicle would be picked up on time and delivered on time. I had to be at both ends of the move (Loading, then traveling myself to the destination for... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamie H.
    Date:9/25/2013 10:21:00 AM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:I have never shipped a car before so I did some research first. This trioggered an avalanch of e-mails from brokers. Finally I came across Amerifreight. I chosed them based on BBB reputation. My contact waas Bob. He guided me through the process... [ More ]
    Poster:Ernie
    Date:9/25/2013 10:04:00 AM
    Subject: Better Than the Best
    Review:Very prompt. Very reliable. Great to work with. Dispatcher was on top of things, Driver was extremely flexible coordinating the pick-up. it is refreshing, and rare, to see the degree of Customer Orientation practiced. Well done!!! [ View ]
    Poster:JonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2013 8:40:00 AM
    Subject: What a relief!
    Review:Like most people, I had never bought a car on-line or had one transported. I am a single woman and I did MANY hours of research, and I still was terrified when it came to choosing a transport company. There are so many horror stories on the net! I... [ More ]
    Poster:Cynthia HawkinsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2013 12:50:00 AM
    Subject: Overall good
    Review:AmeriFreight Review - - Overall good. Driver is nice. Price is fair. did not find damage so far. Recommend to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Michelle YuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2013 12:37:00 AM
    Subject: Delivered as promised
    Review:I was trying to transport my 05 Camry from central Jersey to Texas. I contacted multiple transport companies and finally decided to go with a top rated company which is 5 star rated. I paid the advance of $177 and they committed to pick up the vehicl... [ More ]
    Poster:Dharma Padala
    Date:9/24/2013 10:34:00 PM
    Subject: Completely wonderful
    Review:So I have never shipped a car before. I recently bought a new classic car, I needed the best so I called AmeriFreight after researching all the other carriers and trying to coordinate it alone. Bob helped me out, helped me with my price range and w... [ More ]
    Poster:N Razorback
    Date:9/24/2013 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience: Under-Promised and Over-Delivered!
    Review:This was my first experience hiring a broker to transport one of my vehicles. I'm very particular about my cars, this one being a 2003 Mustang. I was concerned for 3 reasons; it had a nice custom paint job and wheels, was lowered by 2 inches, and had... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike T
    Date:9/24/2013 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: got my car cross country in 3 days
    Review:I chose the economy package after discussing my options with bob and received a call back within a few hours saying that he had a driver for my 2 vehicles. He had initially told me that there was only a 25% chance of my cars getting a bid, but I was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Crystal
    Date:9/24/2013 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Wow Factor!
    Review:This was my first experience with shipping a car and it was wonderful! Graham responded immediately everytime I called and it was like talking to my son. He promised, he delivered, he followed up. He even called me when our car broke down and we ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sheila King
    Date:9/24/2013 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:We recently used Amerifreight to transport two vehicles from New York to Florida. We have used Amerifreight numerous times and have always had a good experience with them. The vehicles were picked up on time and delivered earlier then we expected. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Leanne DrgacThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2013 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: always available and forthright
    Review:Bob did an excellent job and was always available to answer questions; and i had many. He was forthright in his answers even when they were not directly to his advantage. He was on top of the job at all times. i only have one complaint, and it has ... [ More ]
    Poster:jeffrey fosterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2013 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping made easy
    Review:I would love to leave a well detailed review of this company, but I am too busy with my job and school work. I just wanted to give kudos when it is deserved. From beginning to end, Rachel's service have been outstanding. Overall great company. Custo... [ More ]
    Poster:James
    Date:9/24/2013 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: First time shipping vehicle
    Review:Pros- Pickup was available next day. Car was shipped way earlier than quoted. Got a deal using closed carrier. Cons- Doesn't work weekends. Had to leave voicemails when calling. Was told car would be 7 to 10 days and got there early so I had... [ More ]
    Poster:LuisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2013 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: I Received My Trucks With No Damage!
    Review:Hello everyone, I can honestly say that I received my 2 trucks on time with no damage. It was a lot of dead bugs on it but that is normal. Grahm at AmeriFright quoted me $1,700. I paid a $500 deposit and paid the Carrier the $1,200 cash when he deliv... [ More ]
    Poster:Ms. DunnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2013 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: First Class Service!
    Review:I had a classic car shipped from near Des Moines, IA to Austin, TX. The car was picked up timely on a Friday morning, and delivered as promised early Sunday afternoon. The truck driver stayed in touch during the 3-day trip, letting me know where he... [ More ]
    Poster:Roney
    Date:9/24/2013 10:46:00 AM
    Subject: Philly to Cali
    Review:I have a great experience with AmeriFreight. After placing the order online, I was contacted promptly after 3 days with a carrier that would be leaving on the very same day within 4 hours. The service was quick and meticulous except for an offer to u... [ More ]
    Poster:ReshmaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2013 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: Ship It... Ship It Good!
    Review:Bottom Line Up Front: AmeriFreight was able to get my car delivered from Illinois to California successfully without any damage or extreme headache. Jorge was very nice and he was more than willing to help me through every step of the process. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2013 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:Could not have asked for better service. I would highly recommend AmeriFreight. Rachael went out of her way to make sure we were at ease. Joe the car carrier driver kept in touch throughout the transport trip. Excellent service all around. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael, 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Janet R
    Date:9/23/2013 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding serivice
    Review:They called me on the phone and where very helpful explained how the whole situation would work. They picked the car up the exact day that I wanted and got it home on two days with no damage. Would use again. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Casey
    Date:9/23/2013 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Sea to Shing Sea!
    Review:I've recently relocated from CA to CT. AmeriFreight made the shipping of my car extremely easy. They met my timeframe for both pick up in CA and delivery in CT. I would definately recommend AmeriFreight! [ View ]
    Poster:DK
    Date:9/23/2013 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Delivery
    Review:Very good service. 3 days from ca to fl. Picked up Monday got it Friday.Driver always kept me up do date. Avery nice guy. knows his business. Will use again!! [ View ]
    Poster:HansThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2013 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:Both broker and carrier provided great service. They made my move to California smooth and worry free. I would highly recommend their services. [ View ]
    Poster:Janet R
    Date:9/23/2013 10:35:00 AM
    Subject: Great
    Review:This is my second time shipping my car, and I'd have to say I was much more satisfied with AmeriFreight than the other broker that I've used. Graham has been very helpful throughout the whole process. He found me a very well respected carrier company... [ More ]
    Poster:PaulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2013 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:I had a old pickup that needed to be transported about 1300 miles. Amerifreight found a driver within a few days and had this old beauty on its way in no time. Customer service was exceptional and every question I had was answered by email or phone... [ More ]
    Poster:Austin
    Date:9/22/2013 7:48:00 PM
    Subject: Stark Raving Mad!!!!
    Review:I am stark-raving mad about Ameri-Freight!!! Mad meaning Mad About You!!! From the instant our phone conversation started, I heard the concern of wanting to ensure that a smooth transport, on time was his goal, as mine. I was skeptical and thought...... [ More ]
    Poster:VDennis
    Date:9/22/2013 8:37:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect if weren't for the pickup problem
    Review:The final price is around $235 higher than the quoted price, but anyway, it is still in the reasonable range. It takes around one month from placing an order to final delivery: two weeks to find and secure a carrier, one week waiting for the carrie... [ More ]
    Poster:Yolanda
    Date:9/21/2013 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I have used AmeriFreight for several of my collector car. They are knowledgeable, friendly, and their scheduling expertise is unmatched. I would highly recommend Mr Jorge Carter at AmeriFreight for any of your auto shipping needs. My Camry was picke... [ More ]
    Poster:kiranThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/21/2013 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Competent, Courteous and Credible
    Review:Amerifreight made a very stressful situtation (when my daughter became very ill and had to be quickly moved to Seattle area for medical treatment) a pleasant, easy, and hassle free experience. I was quickly contacted by Bob after requesting a quote.... [ More ]
    Poster:SheriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/20/2013 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: Transport througjh Amerifreight
    Review:Overall pleased and did receive car in good order; My first long distance transport, did not know what to expect; May have been a bit unlucky with car/route, as it did take 8 days from booking to pickup, and did pay 200.00 above priority level; Conta... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray
    Date:9/20/2013 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Clarks Summit to Cali
    Review:Bob did a great job at explaining how the process would go in detail, and was very patient with me and my questions. The car arrived a day early, which worked out even better for my schedule :) [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714-408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Kathy
    Date:9/20/2013 12:05:00 PM
    Subject: Came Through When I Needed It- Again!
    Review:This year has sucked: divorce, lawyers, quitting jobs, moving cross country. What's even worse, I had to leave my clean Lincoln LS parked on a Queens street while I flew back to Nebraska. In NYC, if a parking ticket or two get overlooked, you get... [ More ]
    Poster:RickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/20/2013 12:02:00 PM
    Subject: Poor Response Times / Lied About Pricing
    Review:Before shipping my car, I did extensive research on what company to use, and decided to go with Amerifreight because they were the only company that looked even remotely reputable based on what I had read online. I went to their website and reques... [ More ]
    Response:It is always disappointing when we receive unsatisfactory feedback from our customers. Although prices are never guaranteed we try to be accurate in our estimation on premium orders. This was a Priority Preferred order and should have moved within 5 days. Because of us not being able to deliver as promised we contributed $200 towards the extra cost to get the customer's car shipped. That was most of our service fee. What is not acceptable at all is that we have neglected to communicate sufficiently with our customer. We will follow up on this with our freight agent and take the necessary action needed to improve on better communication with our customers. We appreciate this honest feedback from our customer and apologize for the less than satisfactory shipment experience. Feedback of all types are what we need to ensure we do not become complacent but continue to work hard to retain our reputation as the best respected and professional car shipping company in the industry. [ view ]
    Poster:Chuck C
    Date:9/20/2013 11:39:00 AM
    Subject: Not bad
    Review:It's my first time for shipping a car. I got quotes from several companies, and AmeriFreight was the cheapest, so I selected it. But the price was not the final price, it looked they suggested some dumped price, and they increased it according to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sechang
    Date:9/20/2013 11:00:00 AM
    Subject: Positive review of tranportation of my Truck
    Review:I was pleased with the delivery of my truck from Idaho to ny. It was picked up promtly and delvered ahead of my estimation of the delivery. Ameri freight- Representative - Graham was very helpful courteously and timely in his performance of thiis c... [ More ]
    Poster:Harry This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/20/2013 10:13:00 AM
    Subject: Really Good
    Review:Once my car was picked I had no problems what so ever. The driver even took the car off the truck and drove it to my apartment! Great service [ View ]
    Poster:ChristianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/20/2013 1:18:00 AM
    Subject: WOW, Choose AmeriFreight you will not be sorry
    Review:I did a lot of research on-line to find an auto transport company that had an excellent rating. AmeriFreight not only had all excellent reviews on every website I checked, it also belongs to the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating. I also rece... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathy
    Date:9/19/2013 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: Graham
    Review:I experienced a few problems when I dealt with the carrier directly, however, Graham was very supportive in resolving the issues for me. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham, 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:L. SimmonsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2013 4:43:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72