View 149,460 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,461th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us? Please note. We do compensate customers for reviews, good or bad. It helps us to get honest feedback on how we have done regarding customer satisfaction and how we can continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2129 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.35% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.65% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: 1995 Cadillac
    Review:Price seemed to go up $50 over the weekend when I started dealing with someone beside Jessica. Jessica said she would refund the $50. The economy quote was $650 then raised to$700 on day of pickup for faster pickup, then to $750. I was very happy to ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jessica 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:Charles DavisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/12/2013 3:18:00 AM
    Subject: CA to WI
    Review:American Freight under promised and over delivered; would use a again without hesitation. Customer rep was very helpful and nice to boot. Carrier assigned Tom Zawanda was terrific. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:AAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/11/2013 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Forcing Reviews?
    Review:I was sent an email stating that I need to complete a review or I will be billed for the discount that I already received. This 'arrangement' was not explained to me before my purchase so I am rating the honesty as poor. There is your review! [ View ]
    Poster:No ThanksThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/11/2013 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Car
    Review:Getting a quotation was a very cumbersome process. Didn't get a quotation back within 24hrs. Contacting AmeriFreight was a difficult process as well. Left several messages but they didn't return my calls. Making the payment was a cumbersome process a... [ More ]
    Response:Our apologies for not sending a quote to this customer within our normal 24 hour wait period. We strive to be the best in customer service, and our goal is to always be reachable by our customers through both phone and email. Unfortunately, there is not much leeway when it comes to paying carriers. Most will only accept payment in the form of a cashier's's check or cash. We take every review constructively, and we will use this customer's comments to help us better maintain contact with each and every Amerifreight customer. [ view ]
    Poster:pvThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/11/2013 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: average
    Review:jessica was really nice, she did find us a carrier and i didnt know that we were talking to a third party and not the actual trucking company. i would consider talking directly to a trucking company and not Amerifreight. [ View ]
    Poster:stevenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/11/2013 2:43:00 PM
    Review:Great service. My car was picked up before due date. Jessica was great in contacting me and giving me updates every time anything changed on the plan. She was very attentive and always picked the phone up. That made me feel really comfertable. I will... [ More ]
    Poster:satbir singh
    Date:12/11/2013 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Transport
    Review:Earlier than expected and good communication from the beginning. Would recommend to anyone looking to transport a vehicle. I had to have a Tacoma transported from Indianapolis to my home in Michigan by the 16th of Dec. when I called on the 9th of D... [ More ]
    Poster:david oThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/11/2013 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Would Recommend
    Review:I would recommend amerifreight, the service was good. Car got delivered on time and in good condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Rebecca
    Date:12/11/2013 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Transport Services
    Review:My experience with Amerifreight was good - I was provided with a transport within the 7-day window I was asked to provide, my car was picked up at my home, it arrived at it's destination in a very timely manner and was delivered to the door. The... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Joanne StraubThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/11/2013 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: Experience with Amerifreight
    Review:A couple of small problems.. the car didn't run - the driver thought it did when came to pick it up, they sent a new carrier in a few days.. I would definitely use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:ElliotThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/10/2013 10:08:00 PM
    Subject: Totally Satisfied
    Review:This was the first time I ever shipped a vehicle. Bob was knowledgeable and walked us through the process step by step. Any time we had a question or needed anything he was always available and quick with a response. This made us so comfortable and p... [ More ]
    Poster:S. RochaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/10/2013 9:17:00 PM
    Subject: Easy as Pie!
    Review:Shipping my car from California to Massachusetts took a total of about 15 minutes for me to organize from start to finish. Jorge made the entire process painless and the car was picked up and delivered on time. Thanks, Jorge!! [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:CFMThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/10/2013 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: Can't wait? Amerifreight!
    Review:I was very nervous and skeptical about locating a trustworthy company to help me move my son's car from California to New Jersey. After speaking with at least 6 different carriers, it was Jorge, at AmeriFreight who responded with professionalism and... [ More ]
    Poster:DebThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/10/2013 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfied with service from Jorge
    Review:This review is to basically appreciate the sincere support that I received from Jorge. He helped me at a time when I had very little hope of getting my car shipped. He went out of his way by reducing his proper share just to enable me with the needed... [ More ]
    Poster:wasiulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/10/2013 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Communication
    Review:Communication: Company dates and times didn't match 3rd party freight company. 1. Car not picked up on date or time scheduled. I do have to give kudos to the person that answered the phone after hours to try to help. 2. When vehicle was picked... [ More ]
    Poster:RDunnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2013 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: Nice and reliable!
    Review:Pick up driver worked around our steep driveway and quickly loaded the car in the three laned street in front of our home, without too much traffic disruption. Delivery driver met me at an alternative location (rental car dropoff site) and made sure... [ More ]
    Poster:AtlantaDebbieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2013 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service and quality shipping
    Review:This was the first time I have used this service and it took the time for me to full understand and choose a best transport agency. I researched, spoke with and reviewed numerous companies that were supposed to be helpful and want my business. They w... [ More ]
    Poster:Shiva
    Date:12/9/2013 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: Overall a decent experience
    Review:My wife reported difficulty getting our car picked up (15 minute heads up two days in a row). Car arrived on time and in good shape for being on an open trailer. Car antenna was stolen though. Overall a decent experience. [ View ]
    Poster:dmingoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2013 10:37:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfaction Achieved.
    Review:Jessica was extremely helpful on all aspects of the situation. She answered all questions, promptly acquired a carrier for delivery and was perfectly clear on all details in regards to the delivery of my vehicle. The carrier was extremely helpful, ho... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew W.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2013 3:26:00 AM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT CAR SHIPPING
    Review:My first auto shipping experience, from MA to CA, was an unpleasant learning experience so I was not prepared for the ease of doing business with AmeriFreight. They did what they said they would do and delivered when they said they would! They st... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/8/2013 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks Jorge and Amerifreight!
    Review:This was my second time every shipping a car across the country. In my experience I would say that Amerifreight was just awesome! The process was smooth and effortless. I had a flight to catch the same day, my car was picked up and I needed my car ... [ More ]
    Poster:AsharThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/8/2013 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped my BMW
    Review:Good Customer Service. Cheaper rates. On Time Delivery and Excellent handling. Shipped in 3 days. I would definitely use it again. I recommend others too. [ View ]
    Poster:Shiva
    Date:12/7/2013 10:19:00 PM
    Subject: Texas to California Transport
    Review:I am pretty satisfied with AmeriFreight. I would use them again. Jessica found a carrier fast and answered all my questions about the transport process. The only downsides were my car arrived very dirty, but I guess this is expected after going throu... [ More ]
    Poster:TaylorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/6/2013 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: No Jive Turkey!
    Review:We needed our car picked up the week before Thanksgiving and delivered ASAP so we had it by Thanksgiving Day. Amerifreight gave us a great deal and found a carrier who was able to pick and deliver the car right when we needed it. I'm a very satisfied... [ More ]
    Poster:K. Faris
    Date:12/6/2013 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Didn't deliver on original estimate and haven't refunded my deposit
    Review:Started as responsive and friendly. When it became clear they couldn't meet anywhere close to their estimate I cancelled and requested refund of my deposit. Totally unresponsive - finally had to involve my bank in a formal dispute after more than 60 ... [ More ]
    Poster:RJ
    Date:12/6/2013 12:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service and Driver
    Review:Both AmeriFreight and BMI Transport were fantastic. Jorge was fast and efficient in finding me a driver at a very reasonable rate. The carrier himself, Eli, was also fantastic. He washed the car and even picked me up from the airport in it. Not t... [ More ]
    Poster:Rich G
    Date:12/6/2013 10:14:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight Rocks! They really do!
    Review:They must have teleported my car from Miami to San Francisco because it got here fast and in perfect condition! Both of Amerifreight's offices are pleasant to deal with, and you get to talk to real nice people: not some automated system. The truck dr... [ More ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/6/2013 2:47:00 AM
    Subject: From sunny California to cold Wisconsin!
    Review:My son is finishing his education in a different state (Wisconsin) and recently bought a brand new car for his birthday. So we needed to get his car across the country for minimal cost. We tried a lot of carriers and got different quotes ranging from... [ More ]
    Poster:Vivian MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/6/2013 12:43:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight review
    Review:I would use their services again............................................................................................................................................................................................................................. [ More ]
    Poster:DougThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2013 9:42:00 PM
    Subject: Hyundai
    Review:The vehicle arrived on time and without damage. Bob is awesome to deal with! The staff from the company who actually did the vehicle transportation was a little difficult to understand. However, all the personnel at Amerifrieght was always availabl... [ More ]
    Poster:D.Kim
    Date:12/5/2013 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: Nothing but the truth...
    Review:Graham at Amerifreight was honest and straight forward from the beginning which I find well, hard to find anymore. He gave me the target pricing of $2,000 as well as a range to expect for shipping both my car and SUV. He let me know the more flexibl... [ More ]
    Poster:SherryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2013 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: St Louis to Portland
    Review:I had never shipped a car before. I was nervous both about the price and the risk involved. My car is pretty new. Well Bob and Amerifreight helped make the whole experience very pleasant. He was extremely knowledgable and courteous when explaining my... [ More ]
    Poster:Ruben AyaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2013 8:27:00 AM
    Subject: Very pleased customer
    Review:I was very pleased overall with my car shipping and AmeriFreight. As a first time car-shipper I was extremely nervous to ship my car cross-country, but Jorge at AmeriFreight was very professional and informative along the way. I was stuck at work whe... [ More ]
    Poster:LaurenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2013 11:50:00 PM
    Review:Had a great experience. Called and spoke with Bob. He explained everything and was very professional. It was a pretty seamless experience. Driver called within a week and told me when he would pick it up. It was picked up on time and delivered early.... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyle RoseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2013 11:42:00 PM
    Subject: solid job
    Review:This is the second time I have had to transport my car across the country for work between California and Texas. The first time I was able to go with a direct service and had a great experience. That company had no availability during my window, and ... [ More ]
    Poster:PaulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2013 7:05:00 PM
    Review:I chose AmeriFreight to transport my vehicle as they were used by the federal government and military in their moves. When I contacted the company, the process involved in moving my car from Virginia to California was explained in detail and followed... [ More ]
    Poster:Mac
    Date:12/4/2013 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:The Amerifreight representative was very helpful throughout the entire process. I will use the same process for all of my transportation needs going forward. [ View ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:12/4/2013 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: My First Time was a Home Run!
    Review:I have never shipped a vehicle before and while I was a nervous wreck the entire time - Graham was patient with my calls and questions. In the end, the pick up was smooth. The driver was pleasant. The delviery went smooth as well - they called and... [ More ]
    Poster:NicoleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2013 6:15:00 PM
    Review:All round great experience. Highly recommend. Car was picked up and delivered on time. Driver was very nice and honest. [ View ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:12/4/2013 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped a van without a hitch
    Review:AmeriFreight made picking up and shipping my 1976 Chevy van painless, and easy. A couple of calls were all that was needed to set things up with a reasonable shipping cost, and after picking up the van in Seattle, it was delivered to my driveway in A... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris LaneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2013 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped a van without a hitch
    Date:12/4/2013 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: honda accord from AZ to NY
    Review:The service of Amerifreight is really outstanding... Their drivers are trustworthy and most importantly timely available... I was updated about the progress on the go and the diver was extremely courteous and well experienced. Bob did an amazing j... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe Jimmy
    Date:12/4/2013 6:36:00 AM
    Subject: Completely reliable
    Review: Of course I was skeptical of shipping my car at the beginning. I had never done such a thing before and I had to do research before making a decision. In my case, the things I read online and then the conversation that I had with Graham on the phon... [ More ]
    Poster:Domingo
    Date:12/3/2013 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country car shipping
    Review:I shipped my Honda Accord from Florida to California with AmeriFreight and worked with their broker Bob. It was my first experience ever shipping a car and after reading many reviews online about scams, I was very skeptical with any company. AmeriFre... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:AnhThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/3/2013 5:27:00 PM
    Subject: Take ur money and go somewhere else
    Review:My review probably would not see a day light and if I can say smth that would be Take your money and go somewhere else. My carrier was great, on time, easier communication. Totally would recomend, But amerifreight representative Jorge...hmmm... First... [ More ]
    Poster:Jane ZThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/3/2013 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: NC to CA $1140 insured
    Review:Amerifreight was very knowledgeable and helpful in transporting my Camaro from Sneads Ferry, NC to Upland, CA. They kept in contact with me throughout the move. Once a driver picked up my bid for the order, I was contacted immediately via email and c... [ More ]
    Poster:Nathan GaytanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/3/2013 9:20:00 AM
    Subject: Experience with Amerifreight
    Review:I chose Amerifreight after spending a considerable amount of time researching different carriers through the different carrier review websites. While there are many that carry 5 star ratings, the fact that Amerifreight was rated at the top of there ... [ More ]
    Poster:James ColeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/3/2013 7:54:00 AM
    Subject: Texas-Georgia
    Review:I had Jessica as my agent and she found a carrier within the first thirty minutes of my order, although that carrier had made a mistake and was unable to pick up my vehicle the Amerifreight team worked hard to find a new carrier as soon as they possi... [ More ]
    Poster:Dylan James Hooker This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/2/2013 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from Kansas to Cal
    Review:The move was fine and on time. The car was duty which was to be expected and within the parameters negotiated. [ View ]
    Poster:Devon Kennedy
    Date:12/2/2013 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from Kansas to Cal
    Poster:Devon Kennedy
    Date:12/2/2013 1:58:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73