View 150,704 Reviews on 3,559 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,705th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2152 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.56% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.44% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Happy Customer!
    Review:After a horrible experience trying to use another broker to have my daughter’s car shipped from FL to CA, I contacted AmeriFreight for help. Bob explained to me exactly how the process worked. I learned that your transport request gets posted... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:L. HoffmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/18/2014 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: honest and accurate
    Review:My vehicles were picked up and dropped off exactly when I thought they would be in the dead of winter. Very fast car shipping and the brokers made the process easy. [ View ]
    Poster:christian mThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/18/2014 1:20:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommend this company
    Review:After searching for many companies, i landed on Amerifreit ! It was my first time shipping my car but when i relocated to california, I decided to take my car with me. I filled out the info for free quot and received it via email. The customer servic... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:MarthaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/17/2014 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight = Professionals
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle, and Graham and Amerifreight provided a great experience. I requested a quote online, and after reading many, many online reviews decided I wanted to go with Amerifreight. I then called my assigned agent fr... [ More ]
    Poster:JenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/17/2014 12:13:00 AM
    Subject: Great Experience!
    Review:I am more than pleased with the service provided from AmeriFreight and the assigned driver. I was provided with more than enough information about the transport including access to the driver which made me quite comfortable with putting my vehicle in... [ More ]
    Poster:Lindsey
    Date:1/16/2014 9:19:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country move during winter
    Review:Jorge at AmeriFreight was excellent to work with during and after my move. I was doing a move from Pennsylvania to California and needed the car to be picked up in a very tight window. When I did not see any bids to move my car, I emailed Jorge and ... [ More ]
    Poster:ElisaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2014 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: My First Time Shipping A Car. Went Perfectly
    Review:It was my first time shipping a car. I shipped a small sedan from California (L.A.) to Illinois (Champaign). Bob explained the entire car delivery process to me over the phone. We then agreed on a price ($695) and waited for a carrier. Luckily, w... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:RodneyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2014 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: CROSS COUNTRY TRANSPORT
    Review:As a single mother, moving cross country with my four young children... I had many challenges! I am happy to report that during the window of waiting for my car to arrive, I was treated with high regard. Due to terrible weather in NJ and unforesee... [ More ]
    Poster:CarolineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2014 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Customer service
    Review:Ernest & sons drivers / owner very friendly and even helped park the car before i arrived, great communication!! I was truly happy with my transport company and do have another car to go to WA, will use the same service!! Thank You! [ View ]
    Poster:Beverly RobinsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2014 2:00:00 PM
    Review:Graham was very helpful in the transport process. He answer all of my questions and was happy to walk me through the Amerifreight procedure. Graham was particularly helpful in dealing with my specific needs, given that I needed to time the car tran... [ More ]
    Poster:Miriam S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2014 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: A good, successful transport experience!
    Review:So Thankful for Jessica at AmeriFreight for contacting us in a timely manner regarding the transport of our vehicle. A carrier was found the day of availability and arrangements were made for pickup the next day. Communication was top notch. The driv... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jessica 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:J DoerrThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2014 8:32:00 AM
    Subject: Army officer truck transport
    Review:I had never shipped a vehicle before and was very worried about the process, I worried if I  was going to be taken or would be waiting for weeks for my vehicle to arrive.  I needed to have my truck delivered in a very tight timeline and onl... [ More ]
    Poster:EdThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2014 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:Overall excellent experience. Picked up car one day late but delivery was several days earlier than expected. Delivered at 11:30 pm which made it difficult to inspect the car, but inspection the next day showed no damage. Final cost was $175 more tha... [ More ]
    Poster:M. MalloryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/15/2014 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight I can't wait
    Review:I want to thank Graham from amerifreight for contacting me quickly concerning shipping my mustang. We had a short notice military move to AZ from SC and were able to get a driver within 2 days. We left SC on Friday and met the driver in AZ 4 days la... [ More ]
    Poster:Mindy HonjoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/15/2014 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Flawless
    Review:After looking into a few transport companies, I settled on AmeriFreight. The price, $1215, was very reasonable for what little work was required of me. Especially considering the distance and pickup location(SC to AZ). Jorge was my contact and he exp... [ More ]
    Poster:Josh
    Date:1/14/2014 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Jorge was excellent! He was very patient with me and I had a lot of questions for him. Also, everything was picked up in a timely fashion and he checked in after the delivery to make sure everything went well. I always had a contact person, and knew ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brittany KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/14/2014 10:21:00 AM
    Subject: BMW 550 transport
    Review:Great transport. Delivered on time. No damage with open transport. Good communication with driver. I would definitely use the transport service again. Very reasonable transport costs. [ View ]
    Poster:Joel
    Date:1/14/2014 9:26:00 AM
    Subject: One Car Too Many
    Review:My wife and I were busy selling one home and concurrently having a new home built 3,000 miles away. Our plan was to drive to the east coast but we didn't like the thought of a cross-country convoy of two cars. A friend suggested shipping the second ... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles RickardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/14/2014 12:01:00 AM
    Subject: Transported my Jeep
    Review:This was my first time transporting a vehicle and I needed it taken from Georgia to Arizona. I was worried my vehicle would be scratched or damaged upon delivery, but it was just as I left it. The lady I spoke to (I believe her name was Jessica) was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Abel Gomez
    Date:1/13/2014 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: Good Company
    Review:While we experienced alittle trouble getting something that would work for us all in all Graham did an excellent job finding us a car transport. All in all I would use them again but its not the greatest way to go if you have only a few days to ship... [ More ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/13/2014 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT IS A PRO
    Review:AFTER MUCH SEARCHING AND TOO MANY QUOTES AND EMAILS, I SELECTED AMERIFREIGHT BASED ON THEIR MANY GREAT REVIEWS AND VERY FEW NEGATIVE REVIEWS. MOST BAD REVIEWERS REALLY NEED TO LEARN HOW THIS SERVICE FUNCTIONS. MY LEARNED EXPERIENCE IS THAT BROKER... [ More ]
    Poster:DOYTThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/13/2014 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied
    Review:Transporter made it home before I did. He accommodated my flight schedule and waited for the drop off. I was very pleased he was able to wait and maintained good communication as needed. Will use again! [ View ]
    Poster:Joseph LaoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/12/2014 2:37:00 PM
    Review:Even though they were unable to get my car on time, they did work with me to come up with a viable solution. Some of the delay was beyond their control. The broker did work with me to get it done. Overall would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Judy Hooffstetter
    Date:1/12/2014 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: shipping car to Ohio
    Review:I had my car shipped over the holidays. Graham was helpful in explaining the details of shipping a vehicle. The pick up and delivery of the car went off without a hitch. The driver of the transport company was courteous and let me know in advance s... [ More ]
    Poster:PeterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/12/2014 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: 2nd time using Amerifreight
    Review:This was our second cross-country transport to get a car from one military base to another. My car was picked up in Florida without me even there. Arrangements were made with the driver for a location of the keys and he followed the directions perf... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan CampbellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/11/2014 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transportation Broker
    Review:This was my first time moving a vehicle and I opted to move it in an enclosed trailer to help make myself feel better that I was going to avoid any road hazards. I did a lot of research and based on several factors including rating from the BBB, AFt... [ More ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/11/2014 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: Auto
    Review:This was my first time ever getting a vehicle transported I was very nervous I purchase a car for my son in California and had it shipped to Norfolk Virginia. I can say Jessica Ferris was very helpful she found someone to ship my vehicle very fast sp... [ More ]
    Poster:Leetrice Ryan This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/11/2014 10:49:00 AM
    Subject: Clutch Player!!!!
    Review:AmeriFreight is definitely worth the money!!! I needed a quick vehicle pick up during the holiday season as I was moving across the country, and Jessica Ferris (my agent) was able to find me a carrier in a very short period of time. I was very impres... [ More ]
    Poster:Joshua WilliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/10/2014 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight and Jorge
    Review:Jorge with Amerifreight helped me transport my Land Cruiser from Ct to Mt. Jorge arranged a carrier for me despite the fact that it was the holiday season and the weather was terrible across most of the country. thank you Jorge and Amerifreight for ... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Tom Doddy
    Date:1/10/2014 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:this was an effortless transport of my car.No hassles or worries.the car was delivered earlier than I had expected. The driver was nice and well prepared.I would gladly use this company again. No problems and no comclaints I was very satisfied [ View ]
    Poster:steve c.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/10/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: Was afraid... Not anymore!
    Review:We had never done this before and chose AmeriFreight based on their reviews. Jorge Cruz quoted $595 from Atlanta to Fort Worth. When the paperwork came it offered the option of paying up to $200 more to get a quicker load without a call back to conf... [ More ]
    Poster:Jon and NancyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/9/2014 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: Would highly recommend.
    Review:This was the first time that I needed to transport a vehicle. After researching possible brokers on the internet, I came across AmeriFreight. Their reviews were good and I contacted Graham to set up the transport. Graham was very knowledgeable and... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert VranaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/9/2014 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: Knowledgable to a first-timer
    Review:I had to ship my vehicle from CA to MA, and had a specific window in which the car could be picked up. Amerifreight worked with me to choose an appropriately offered rate that could offer the 3-day window I needed, and actually found a carrier for m... [ More ]
    Poster:SDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/9/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT CAR EXPERIENCE
    Poster:DOYT HThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/9/2014 12:06:00 AM
    Subject: Actual experience of shipping car by Amerifreight
    Review:I shipped my car from Cal to PA. I have to say the carrier's attitude is really shitty. But most importantly, the shipping speed is as fast as they promised. I havent checked my car's condition by myself yet because my friend helped me pick up the c... [ More ]
    Poster:HungTaiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/8/2014 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:My car was shipped from Denver to Boston with no problems. It was picked up and delivered on time, and there was no damage and nothing missing from the vehicle. The driver was courteous and called me when he arrived in Denver. Overall, I was very sat... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:1/8/2014 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Customer Service!
    Review:The ease of the shipping process was great. Although it took awhile for a carrier to open (holiday season), once it did, everything was taken care of promptly. The carrier that AmeriFreight chose was very nice and easy to deal with and customer servi... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles HannaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/8/2014 5:33:00 PM
    Subject: Very Fast Service
    Review:I got my car swiftly, a lot faster than I expected. My order was also processed swiftly. First I was worried around Christmas no one would pick up my car or would but with a high additional charge. But they found a carrier with only a minimal incr... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:1/8/2014 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Auto
    Review:This is now the third time I have used AmeriFeight. This time it was over the holiday season and they were still able get the job done with promptness. Total satisfaction with this company is a understatement. If needed I will not hesitate to use the... [ More ]
    Poster:Norman Feldner
    Date:1/8/2014 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: experience matched expectations
    Review:I was referred to Amerifreight by a friend who had used them previously. They had a satisfactory experience and I called to find out what services Amerifreight had to offer. Graham was pleasant on the phone and made sure to send me an email contain... [ More ]
    Poster:M SnodgrassThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/8/2014 2:38:00 AM
    Subject: Fast cross country delivery
    Review:The person I dealt with initially was hard to get a hold of and being around Christmas time no one was picking up my car. As soon as I got switched over to Jessica a driver was found the very next day and 2 days later my car was picked up and on its ... [ More ]
    Poster:Noel GrayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/8/2014 12:13:00 AM
    Subject: I am using AmeriFreight next time
    Review:They gave me the best price and were honest - no surprises, hidden costs etc., I needed my cars (i had 2 cars to be shipped) to be delivered exactly after 8 days of pick-up. They worked really hard and came back with the carriers that would accommoda... [ More ]
    Poster:vinodThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/7/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Positive Feedback!
    Review:Bob was extremely helpful and courteous throughout the entire process. I greatly appreciate his honesty with the rate as well as following up in short fashion on any issues we had. I would highly recommend using Amerifreight and having Bob as your cu... [ More ]
    Poster:Gregory CostaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/6/2014 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Carrier
    Review:The transport company was at times difficult to contact.Voice mail was full,no messages could be left. Perhaps due to some weather issues the delivery took longer than expected. [ View ]
    Poster:JoseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/6/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Hired and cancelled
    Review:I hired this broker to find a carrier but it was posted at $350 to the carrier which would not even get a bicycle transported let alone a truck. I had to pay an upfront deposit of $250.00 for the transaction to even begin. When I found out the post... [ More ]
    Poster:Carol
    Date:1/6/2014 8:41:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery Was Fine
    Review:Amerifreight contracted out to another delivery company. Driver was flexible on pickup and delivery time and location. However he didn't speak english well and it was very hard to talk with the driver. My car arrived just fine in very short time. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/6/2014 12:11:00 AM
    Subject: Informative review-just the facts, no embellishment or hyperbole
    Review:I began researching ways to ship my Toyota Prius from Georgia to California December 9, 2013. I consulted family and friends who have had their vehicles shipped and requested quotes from UPS ($1229) and Ship A Car Direct ($995) as well as AmeriFreigh... [ More ]
    Poster:NgocThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/5/2014 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Moving a car is STRESSFUL
    Review:After extensive searching for a company to move my car across the country, I settled in on AmeriFreight - primarily based on the positive reviews posted about this company. Although the process is very stressful (moving a car and my son across the c... [ More ]
    Poster:Ted TaccardiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/5/2014 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: moved son's vehicle across country
    Review:Our overall experience was a success - the vehicle was delivered without incident to my son in the LA area. This was my first experience moving a car cross country so I was learning as we went. On the front end, the process of agreeing to a price w... [ More ]
    Poster:PaulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/4/2014 11:12:00 AM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review: My AmeriFreight contact person Graham was very professional when working with me. I shipped my cars from New Jersey to Texas. The pick-up and delivery jobs are both on time. Overall I think AMERIFREIGHT provided me an excellent service. I recommend... [ More ]
    Poster:FEI This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/4/2014 1:28:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74