View 143,899 Reviews on 3,480 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 143,900th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2030 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.45% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.55% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Transport througjh Amerifreight
    Review:Overall pleased and did receive car in good order; My first long distance transport, did not know what to expect; May have been a bit unlucky with car/route, as it did take 8 days from booking to pickup, and did pay 200.00 above priority level; Conta... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Ray
    Date:9/20/2013 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Clarks Summit to Cali
    Review:Bob did a great job at explaining how the process would go in detail, and was very patient with me and my questions. The car arrived a day early, which worked out even better for my schedule :) [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714-408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Kathy
    Date:9/20/2013 12:05:00 PM
    Subject: Came Through When I Needed It- Again!
    Review:This year has sucked: divorce, lawyers, quitting jobs, moving cross country. What's even worse, I had to leave my clean Lincoln LS parked on a Queens street while I flew back to Nebraska. In NYC, if a parking ticket or two get overlooked, you get... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:RickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/20/2013 12:02:00 PM
    Subject: Poor Response Times / Lied About Pricing
    Review:Before shipping my car, I did extensive research on what company to use, and decided to go with Amerifreight because they were the only company that looked even remotely reputable based on what I had read online. I went to their website and reques... [ More ]
    Response:It is always disappointing when we receive unsatisfactory feedback from our customers. Although prices are never guaranteed we try to be accurate in our estimation on premium orders. This was a Priority Preferred order and should have moved within 5 days. Because of us not being able to deliver as promised we contributed $200 towards the extra cost to get the customer's car shipped. That was most of our service fee. What is not acceptable at all is that we have neglected to communicate sufficiently with our customer. We will follow up on this with our freight agent and take the necessary action needed to improve on better communication with our customers. We appreciate this honest feedback from our customer and apologize for the less than satisfactory shipment experience. Feedback of all types are what we need to ensure we do not become complacent but continue to work hard to retain our reputation as the best respected and professional car shipping company in the industry. [ view ]
    Poster:Chuck C
    Date:9/20/2013 11:39:00 AM
    Subject: Not bad
    Review:It's my first time for shipping a car. I got quotes from several companies, and AmeriFreight was the cheapest, so I selected it. But the price was not the final price, it looked they suggested some dumped price, and they increased it according to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sechang
    Date:9/20/2013 11:00:00 AM
    Subject: Positive review of tranportation of my Truck
    Review:I was pleased with the delivery of my truck from Idaho to ny. It was picked up promtly and delvered ahead of my estimation of the delivery. Ameri freight- Representative - Graham was very helpful courteously and timely in his performance of thiis c... [ More ]
    Poster:Harry This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/20/2013 10:13:00 AM
    Subject: Really Good
    Review:Once my car was picked I had no problems what so ever. The driver even took the car off the truck and drove it to my apartment! Great service [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:ChristianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/20/2013 1:18:00 AM
    Subject: WOW, Choose AmeriFreight you will not be sorry
    Review:I did a lot of research on-line to find an auto transport company that had an excellent rating. AmeriFreight not only had all excellent reviews on every website I checked, it also belongs to the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating. I also rece... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathy
    Date:9/19/2013 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: Graham
    Review:I experienced a few problems when I dealt with the carrier directly, however, Graham was very supportive in resolving the issues for me. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham, 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:L. SimmonsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2013 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great service overall, would use them again.
    Review:I was quite pleased. Really easy, no complaints. Jorge stayed in close contact, calling and/or emailing to let me know when things changed along the way. My car arrived safe and sound. Really easy! [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:CalvinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2013 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: NH to CA
    Review:It took 18 days to have my car picked up, and I had to add $300 to the total cost. Not very happy about it. The agent should have provided me with a more accurate quote. The original quote apparently did not work out very well, so that no driver woul... [ More ]
    Poster:DDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2013 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight was excellent
    Review:Graham was very helpful. He had good ideas about saving money and followed up promptly about the delivery and bid changes to attract drivers. [ View ]
    Poster:T Draper
    Date:9/19/2013 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Had to pay 300 more, poor response time, repeatedly needed to be followed up on
    Review:This review is really for Amerifreight as a shipping agent, not the carrier at all (the carrier, VIP Shipping, was fast, cooperative and the car was undamaged. They were also highly responsive with reporting location and keeping me up to speed on th... [ More ]
    Poster:A T This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2013 12:51:00 AM
    Review:Very reliable car transport company. Great service. If I need my car shipped in the future, I will contact this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Brittany SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2013 12:06:00 AM
    Subject: Transport from MA to CA
    Review:This is 3rd time shipping a auto & it was the BEST experience ever!! Jorge was awesome (friendly, explained each step of the transport process, guided me through the decision process and bent backwards to get a driver to trans my vehicle from Shi... [ More ]
    Poster:Jose Solivan
    Date:9/18/2013 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: Star Wars Transport
    Review:I might as well have just said "Scotti, beam me up!" Because that is how easy and efficient it was to transport this full size Ford F150 across country! When I say "full size" I mean 6+ feet tall, Ford truck, lifted and in absolu... [ More ]
    Poster:Vanessa
    Date:9/18/2013 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: Good customer service from Bob, bad experience on picking up
    Review:Bob was able to find the shipping company fast, so making confirmation and paper work was fast and easy. However, the shipping company Auto Jet Transport has very bad communication. I was the one contacted AJ first. He said he will pick up the v... [ More ]
    Poster:Wei TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2013 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipped Successfully, Poor Customer Service
    Review:Amerifreight successfully found a carrier on relatively short notice. The carrier was respectful and on time, and I think the price was reasonable ($950 from Mass to Florida) for the good carrier service and the timeframe. I appreciated not having to... [ More ]
    Poster:RyanJThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2013 9:56:00 PM
    Subject: Good customer service
    Review:Amerifreight was good in explaining the procedure and types of contracts, and prompt at answering calls and responding to concerns. Overall they are a good broker, and got me a shipping company within the time frame and budget I had in mind. However,... [ More ]
    Poster:YJThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2013 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:The driver was great. he showed up on time in spite of the fact that the car was in a remote rural area and was delivered early across the country. what's not to like? [ View ]
    Poster:Lutz Giebel
    Date:9/18/2013 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: DON'T WAIT - USE AMERIFREIGHT
    Review:I was so lucky to find (internet) & use Amerifreight. Graham was so patient & informative. At 68 & a female, I am a new at this. I would recommend this company to everyone I know. The price was GREAT. The carrier, Ed, was so nice &a... [ More ]
    Poster:Carol Rosselli
    Date:9/18/2013 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: Awesomeness awaits with Amerifreight
    Review:This company has the best customer service I have ever dealt with. Graham was very knowledgable, communicative and a true professional. He explained everything in detail and followed through quickly with emails and phone calls. I did a lot of res... [ More ]
    Poster:Connie KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2013 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Car shipment
    Review:We had to ship two cars and we could transport both cars together and it arrvied on the estimated day itself. I would prefer using their service again. [ View ]
    Poster:asasiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2013 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: From Massachusetts to California in 5 Days
    Review:We moved two vehicles with pick-up on Sept. 6 and delivery Sept. 11. Graham, of AmeriFreight, was knowledgeable of the various price points and delivery possibilities. Given the tight dates required for our cross-country move, we opted to offer o... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2013 10:25:00 AM
    Subject: Easy/Fast
    Review:We shipped an old 89 Subaru for my 16 year old son from Colorado to Connecticut. The process was easy and fast as you can imagine the excitement of my 16 years olds first car sitting in our driveway. Thanks so much! [ View ]
    Poster:Sherri EvansThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2013 9:12:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreigt takes the fright out of transport!
    Review:AmeriFreight had the right name to draw my attention. My family tries to support American businesses. That is why they were perfect to transport our Jeep across the country. Was I worried? Who wouldn't worry about shipping a brand new car 2900 mil... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna BarbanoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2013 1:16:00 AM
    Review:Great customer service was received, and inquiries were returned in a timely manner. The car was delivered in good condition. The terms of the contract were well communicated and understood by me the customer. [ View ]
    Poster:Kevan BrownThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2013 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Great customer service, always available for questions and communication along the way, prompt pickup and delivery. Will definitely use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Matt Marraffa
    Date:9/17/2013 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: On time
    Review:I had a great experience with AmeriFreight Car Shipping. I spoke with the same representative the whole time, who helped me locate a carrier in a timely manner. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was paying about $250 more than the original quote I ... [ More ]
    Poster:AshleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2013 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight was awesome!
    Review:The process of shipping a vehicle literally across the country was a very uneasy subject until I was put in touch with Graham at Amerifreight. He was able to discuss all of our options regarding pricing, dates, insurances, and carriers. Although the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Wesley
    Date:9/17/2013 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: Broker vs. actual carrier
    Review:Amerifreight was my broker and they were very good, explained everything and communicated everything to us, the carrier they provided for us was good but the there were a few things I would of liked to have seen, the carrier was LT Auto transport Ann... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa Dunn
    Date:9/17/2013 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: The best in its class !!
    Review:I have looked everywhere online and got at least a couple of dozen auto shipping quotes. Alas! none of the quotes made any sense and finally I stumbled upon Amerifreight's website. As soon as I visited the website, I was contacted by Jorge on a livec... [ More ]
    Poster:Keerthi Valluru
    Date:9/17/2013 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight saved the day!
    Review:My experience with Amerifreight was a great one. My contact person was Jorge,and he kept in contact with me frequently, so I knew what was going on with my case. I wasn't able to be with my car when they picked it up, so that caused a problem, but th... [ More ]
    Poster:mandy castino
    Date:9/17/2013 5:51:00 AM
    Subject: Coast to coast fast shipping
    Review:Overall this was a good first experience in shipping my vehicle. Everything was very straight forward and my car got to me without damage and on time. What more could I ask for. Great customer service when contacting the general office. [ View ]
    Poster:Sean
    Date:9/16/2013 11:00:00 PM
    Subject: The best broker and the best carrier
    Review:Odessa Transport Inc. is the best carrier I have experience. The pick up was on time and the delivery was two days early. The shipping broker was excellent also. She tried her best to find me a carrier which she did. They don't push you to do anyth... [ More ]
    Poster:PaulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2013 10:04:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent company
    Review:If you want a reliable,affordable and fast service,try Amerifreight.They know this business very well.My Honda CRV has been picked up on time and delivered on time.I still have one more car to be shipped and definitely I am gonna call Amerifreight ag... [ More ]
    Poster:Renato
    Date:9/16/2013 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:No problems with the process. Would recommend to others. Have nothing more to say now. Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:sam defigarelliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2013 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Great Communication
    Review:Great experience. Most of all, it was easy to keep in contact with the carrier. I always regularly updated on progress. All interaction was professional and polite. [ View ]
    Poster:SaraLitster
    Date:9/16/2013 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: exceeded my expectations
    Review:great job done by bob,one little glitch on delivery day and bob fixed it with one call and made this big travel adventure all well ! [ View ]
    Poster:gene gravier
    Date:9/16/2013 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Would Use Again
    Review:Overall my experiences were good. The process was quick, which was important to me. Communications could have been a little more frequent, I waited several days after my first available pick up date before I reached out to confirm that a carrier was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chaunice PeeblesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2013 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: TRUST and the TRANSACTION
    Review:I am a customer who wanted it done right, on my schedule and my timing terms. Sounds difficult? Not at all! You get what you pay for, so I received competitive bids. Rachel at AmeriFreight gave me the options that were right for me - and the driver f... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Davis
    Date:9/16/2013 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Great if you have time before you need to ship your car
    Review:If you have the time to ship your car ( a week or more) Amerifreight is great cause they offer a lower price to try and fit your car on a cancellation with another company. I tried to get this but in the end I did not have the time frame to get the ... [ More ]
    Poster:PatrickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2013 8:47:00 PM
    Subject: What $315 can do for you
    Review:Car was moved promptly after shipping price went up from initial $1200 to $1515 (from CT to CA) total. I had been waiting for more than 2 weeks without any taker. After talked to Bob, he lowered his commission and I raised up my price then everythi... [ More ]
    Poster:One of ManyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2013 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: NEEDED A CAR TRANSPORTED FROM TEXAS TO WASHINGTON STATE
    Review:Great Experience. I Have used AmeriFreight to ship three cars so far and have been satisfied every time. The cars are undamaged and on time. I would recommend using them as your broker. [ View ]
    Poster:N.MerchantThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/14/2013 11:45:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Working with Amerifreight was a good experience. They promptly located a transportation company to complete the pickup and delivery. JMS Transportation did a great job of arriving on time and delivering the vehicle to the destination in the same cond... [ More ]
    Poster:BillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/14/2013 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: Nothing but the best!
    Review:The service was incredible. The consultants on the phone were very helpful; they assisted me in every way I needed. Within a mere eight days of my contacting them, they had arranged for a carrier. The vehicle transporters were great as well. They cam... [ More ]
    Poster:Roxanne RoarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/14/2013 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Amerifreight dispatchers were very difficult to get ahold of. I was very disappointed by the poor communication. I left messages and called throughout most of the day, but had little success at reaching my dispatcher. The carrier they arranged for m... [ More ]
    Poster:Luz LomeliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/14/2013 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipped Successfully, Poor Customer Service after Placing Order
    Poster:Ryan JepsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/14/2013 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: Return Customer's Continued Gratitude
    Review:This is my second time using Amerifreight and with Mr. Graham Turner as my principal contact. The initial coordination began about four months before the car needed to be shipped. During the process the car that was to be shipped was sold but my n... [ More ]
    Poster:R J HouserThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2013 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: NJ to WA
    Review:Graham at Amerifreight helped me ship my Porsche 911 from NJ to WA. It was a busy time of year so it took a week or two to find a carrier that could make that trip. The carrier that we did confirm arrived on time, and transported my vehicle promptl... [ More ]
    Poster:RobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2013 4:32:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69