View 152,569 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,570th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 2 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2067 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.79% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.21% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Five star service
    Review:Excellent quality, no pressure, reasonable price are all I want to tell about Amerifreight. I strongly recommend this company without any reservation. Thank you very much Graham! [ View ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Hong VuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/5/2014 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: TN to AZ
    Review:Good. Would recommend. There were some delays and I wished at times there had been better communication between the driver and myself regarding delays. Overall it was a good experience and I would recommend this company as well as the transport compa... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:LRThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2014 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: Porsche 911 Transport
    Review:This was my first experience with shipping a car and I was skeptical about getting an honest and professional individual to ship my car. Well this company not only met my expectations, they exceeded them for sure! I would recommend them and personal... [ More ]
    Poster:MatthewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2014 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight: The BEST CAR TRANSPORT Service
    Review:Indeed, if I ever need a company to transport my car again, it will be AmeriFreight. Let Me Explain. I called several companies, and all of them gave me a price within the ball park of $600-$1000 dollars; however, AmeriFreight gave me more!!... [ More ]
    Poster:Ramona L. Hyman This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2014 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great!
    Review:I was super stressed about shipping my car across the entire US, but Graham was very helpful in explaining the whole process and providing information. My car was picked up on time and delivered on time as well. Over all I was extremely happy with th... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda
    Date:3/4/2014 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Good service. My car was being shipped from NJ to Texas and the pick up was on time and it arrived early in perfect condition. Graham was my AmeriFreight contact and was very easy to work with. They don't update you as much as I would like, but al... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2014 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job Amerifreight
    Review:Initial contact was very easy for getting my transport set up. It was a unique situation for myself and the company that I work with in order to get this vehicle moved. This was a first time use for myself and my company and I will definately come ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris CurryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2014 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: 1988 Ford Bronco
    Review:The transport of my 1988 Ford Bronco proved to be a difficult job to broker, but Graham from Amerifreight worked hard to find the right company for the job. Overall, I was satisfied with the level of service I recieved and I got my money's worth. [ View ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2014 3:37:00 AM
    Review:As a retired marine and senior I'm a pretty no nonsense person. This was my first auto transport experience.....and I can sincerely say....it was very positive. Jessica providing me with honest information and addressed all my concerns. Autos were... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ] [ view ]
    Poster:EARL ADAMS
    Date:3/3/2014 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:I would not hesitate to use Amerifreight again. Great communication and price were important and they delivered. The original driver ould not accomodate our truck due to weight but Graham had a new pickup arranged in less than 24 hours. [ View ]
    Poster:Christian SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/3/2014 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Difficult destination, but they stuck with me until the job was done
    Review:From the time I decided to go with Amerifreight, my agent Jessica was with me every step of the way. There weren't very many carriers that wanted to come to my area during the snowy season. I would have rathered go someplace warm myself! My delive... [ More ]
    Date:3/3/2014 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight rocks.
    Review:Highly recommended for vehicle transport. Jessica managed to get me a shipper within 1 hour of calling her. She arranged everything ahead of time and when I submitted a claim, after my delivery, she called and responded immediately despite her fa... [ More ]
    Poster:Dimitri MilionisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/3/2014 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: BBB does not lie about the A plus rating
    Review:I was moving from MA to CA in February and called around to different auto carriers to ship my car. In general moving is stressful and expensive, but after calling around and reading reviews AmeriFreight won my business. The pick up and delivery of... [ More ]
    Poster:AndreaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/3/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Nearly Coast to Coast
    Review:This was a fairly painless process thanks to AmeriFreight. They said that they would find an carrier to move this vehicle and they did. The final cost was more than they their original quote. After waiting for more than two weeks to find someone t... [ More ]
    Poster:RichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/3/2014 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight was an Excellent Choice
    Review:Graham from Amerifreight did an excellent job finding a driver to transport my vehicle from North Carolina to Arizona in a time frame that met my tight schedule. Graham was also able to find a carrier that could deliver and pickup my vehicle in locat... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob BeauchaineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/2/2014 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: Made it Happen
    Review:The transport of my car was important and personal since I was sending a family car to my daughter going to grad school across the country. It was more economical to send the car than to buy a new one. AmeriFreight handled my concerns quickly and wit... [ More ]
    Poster:JackieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/2/2014 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Easy pick up and delivery
    Review:AmeriFreight Car shipping was very helpful in getting a carrier to deliver my car to my brother. It was fast and easy and I was never stressed. VK Express was the company that picked up my car at my home. They were on time and made it easy once they ... [ More ]
    Poster:EdwardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/1/2014 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight "AmNotAfraid"
    Review:This is the second time I have used their service. I have transported 2 cars 3 times now and have been really satisfied. I have one more car to go and will use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Pritam
    Date:2/28/2014 8:35:00 PM
    Review:Our car was picked up on the date we selected as our "first available day for pick-up" and was dropped off two days ahead of schedule. The final charge for shipping the car was exactly as quoted. Our contact person at AmeriFreight was al... [ More ]
    Poster:K WilliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2014 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: No Gamble with AmeriFreight!
    Review:Jessica provide great customer service and the whole experience was smooth and efficient. The only problem was of my own making by not reading the Afta Requirements in adequate detail anticipating no problems. There was some very minor damage to the ... [ More ]
    Poster:NikkiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2014 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: A Tale of Two Cities
    Review:My Mother In Law was moving from Atlanta to the Boston Area and we needed to transport her vehicle up the eastern sea board. I looked on line and Amerifreight was the first company to pop up, I saw Amerifreight's ratings and thought - Go for it! I co... [ More ]
    Poster:Darlene ConnorsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2014 10:57:00 AM
    Subject: Quick and professional
    Review:The company had my truck moved in record timing. They not only worked with me to find a carrier fast but they saved me a lot of money compared to other rates I was given. If I had to ship my vehicle again I'd definitely use their service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Carlos Martinez This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2014 11:14:00 PM
    Subject: Simple move
    Review:Amerifreight picked up the vehicle on time, the driver was polite. My vehicle was dropped off with two days notice (which was nice) and the driver was polite as well. The vehicle was in the same condition as when it was picked up. I would recommend t... [ More ]
    Poster:LMThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2014 11:08:00 PM
    Subject: Simple move
    Date:2/27/2014 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Amerifreight
    Review:This is the second time we have shipped a car with Amerifreight. The car was picked up in MD and delivered to CA without any problems. They are easy to deal with, and easy to get in touch with when there are questions. Our contact person was Jorge Cr... [ More ]
    Poster:Margaret ReganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2014 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Found my new car shipper!
    Review:TL, DR: AmeriFreight is awesome, and I will use them forever. So here's the thing: I ship cars that I really care about cross-country every three years. I'm not a collector, nor a dealer, nor a broker. I'm a US Army Soldier with a wife and teena... [ More ]
    Poster:Rich SpainhourThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2014 9:53:00 AM
    Subject: Great service at an affordable price
    Review:Great service at an affordable price - defines my experience with AmeriFreight. I found Amerifreight to truly be a five star operation that I could count on from start to finish. Went like clockwork. There were no surprises, no hidden costs Et ceter... [ More ]
    Poster:KrishnaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2014 8:10:00 AM
    Subject: Moving car CA to NY
    Review:Car arrival was timely, shipping company was good at keeping us informed as to any updates regarding the transport. The transport was made easier than I had expected. [ View ]
    Poster:MariaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2014 9:17:00 PM
    Subject: Surprise package
    Review:I sent a car by AmeriFreight to my daughter who had no idea she was getting a car. I told her to be home because she was going to get a package from UPS that she had to sign for. When she opened the door and saw Jacob and the car she cried with delig... [ More ]
    Poster:craig edenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2014 1:29:00 PM
    Subject: California to Massachusetts
    Review:The vehicle showed up in good shape, so that is most important. The workers were helpful and friendly, but there was a large communication breakdown between them and the drivers. They should have been the middle men, but I found myself being responsi... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher DunnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2014 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: coast to coast transporting
    Review:This is the third time I've had a vehicle shipped coast to coast. Jessica at Amerifreight was very helpful and prompt in all regards. I was extremely happy to see a company that responds to not only phone calls but email very well. I would definitel... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2014 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Never Again!
    Review:Amerifreight was good at explaining things and allaying my concerns in the begining which is why I selected them over direct carriers or other brokers. Then they chose Carewell Transport Inc to deliver my two cars from NJ to CA and that's when thing... [ More ]
    Poster:PeterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2014 11:06:00 AM
    Subject: Reno to Indiana
    Review:Amerifreight did a great job of arranging the transport of my vehicle from Reno, Nevada to Indiana. In addition, Hoosier Transit was the actual carrier. Communication was very good. My vehicle was picked up as scheduled and delivered two days early. ... [ More ]
    Poster:R WilliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2014 9:26:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight car transport review
    Review:This is the first time I have used a car transport service and must say it was pretty painless. After calling a few different car companies I decided on Amerifreight based on their accreditation with the BBB and A rating. The rep Graham at Amerifreig... [ More ]
    Poster:John This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2014 8:10:00 AM
    Subject: Expectations Exceeded
    Review:We called to get a quote on a Wednesday and received the information within a few hours. Our contact person, Jessica, did an awesome job communicating with us about the process and length of time it would take to transport the car. We were in the pr... [ More ]
    Poster:MattThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2014 1:49:00 AM
    Subject: Awwww....can we say perfection?
    Review:We had a horrible experience with a previous shipping company (starts with the letter P, ends in R), that was extremely unprofessional, calling us in anger stating we wouldn't get our money back, no line of communication at ALL and dealing with them... [ More ]
    Poster:H FamilyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2014 12:36:00 AM
    Subject: Fast, Easy and hassle free - Amerifreight
    Review:This is the first time I have ever shipped a car and was very apprehensive. However, Amerifreight did a wonderful job from pick-up to drop. Once, I confirmed they located a carrier within 2 hours. It was a premium white glove service. Very happy ... [ More ]
    Poster:PKJThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/25/2014 10:45:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered on time as promised
    Review:Though I was contacted by a half dozen shippers, AmerFreight was the only one accredited by the BetterBusiness Bureau. Jorge, who assisted me, was knowledgeable and thorough in explaining the process and what to expect. He exceeded my expectations b... [ More ]
    Poster:TinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/25/2014 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:shipping went pretty well. a little late on the drop of date acutaly a week late but no big deal as long as the car got were it was going. i think that i would use the company agin. [ View ]
    Poster:jacobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/25/2014 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: Best and Easiest Transport Ever Used
    Review:Transporter was punctual, knowledgeable, professional, friendly, and my car arrived clean!!!! Next time I have to ship my car, I will definitely use AmeriFreight! [ View ]
    Poster:ConeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/25/2014 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:i would use them again on the return to texas yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss [ View ]
    Poster:Ed ElstonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2014 9:59:00 AM
    Subject: Very pleased
    Review:Setting up the pickup was very easy and everything was handled professionally and quickly. This was my first auto transport and Jessica made the process painless and worry-free. My car was picked up right on time and the driver contacted me exactly w... [ More ]
    Poster:BobbyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/23/2014 9:49:00 PM
    Subject: AmerFreight review
    Review:I selected the AmeriFreight because of the highest on-line rating and BBB rating. I was assigned to Jessica. She was honest and helpful. It took 6 days for a carrier to get interested in and I had to pay $105 more. It was OK with me. The car was... [ More ]
    Poster:Huang
    Date:2/23/2014 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: AmerFreight review
    Poster:Huang
    Date:2/23/2014 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: Very professional
    Review:We chose AmeriFreight based on good rating and reviews and I am glad we did! We worked with Graham and overall experience was perfect. There was a last minute problem with the carrier, but Graham was very helpful and professional. He found us another... [ More ]
    Poster:Ara
    Date:2/23/2014 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: "Wow". Simply Put….."Wow".
    Review:The short of it is that the quote was very fair, the pick-up was essentially immediate and the delivery was a day early. Couldn't have asked for more. More detail: I purchased a vehicle online for the very first time and did some research as a bac... [ More ]
    Poster:Victor HessThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/23/2014 9:28:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight - Jorge
    Review:Outstanding! Jorge was timely and curious. Too funny! Curious George was courteous. I would repeat if insurance company was paying. [ View ]
    Poster:McAmeriFreightThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/22/2014 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:I had a pleasant experience with Amerifreight, the company in charge of finding me a carrier. Jessica always responded to my emails right away and was happy to answer my never ending questions. She was very helpful in helping me ship my Mercedes from... [ More ]
    Poster:Liannette This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/21/2014 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: Gega Transportation Inc. Driver Vato
    Review:The transport of our Chrysler mini-van from California to Ohio was correct and complete in every way. We had agreed on a drop in Richmond, ID because I thought it was easy and less costly. However, the driver noted my home address, 40 miles from Ri... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles TeckmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: J E S S I C A + A M E R I F R E I G H T = T H E B E S T ! ! ! ! !
    Review:I did some looking online and decided to use Amerifrieght. Shipping my car across the country was a huge deal to me and I was extremely anxious about the entire process. Jessica was always very prompt with responses either via email or phone and he... [ More ]
    Poster:cliffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/21/2014 1:17:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75