View 150,796 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,797th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2143 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.48% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.52% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Transport
    Review:My timeline for transport was tight and I was weary of brokers attempting to capitalize on my situation by being less than forthright. By the time I made the call to AmeriFrieght my guard was up and my fuse was short. Graham was helpful and, more i... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Trey RobinsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2014 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: PERFECT TRANSACTION
    Review:AMERIFREIGHT AND MY DRIVER WERE COURTEOUS AND IN CONTACT WITH ME THROUGHOUT THE PROCESS. WOULD DEFINITELY USE AGAIN, HAPPY CUSTOMER, TROY [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jessica 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:TROYThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2014 9:24:00 AM
    Subject: My experience with company
    Review:Like all of them they entice with low quotes, those quotes are like standby airline tickets. I then upgraded to 1-5 days @ 1350.00 One week , 2 weeks go by no pickup. Graham Calls me and I say I'll give it another week then cancel. The following... [ More ]
    Poster:TerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2014 6:52:00 AM
    Subject: Moving is hard, but AmeriFreight made it easy!
    Review:From the very start they were very easy to work with. I chose them because they are the #1 company that the military uses to move families and seem very trustworthy. I called and Jorge was the one in charge of my shipment. He was very courteous an... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Erika CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/9/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:This was my first car transport experience and was pleased that it went so well. The Amerifreight representative was professional, courteous and answered all questions. I was periodically updated on the progress being made securing a carrier. I wou... [ More ]
    Poster:S.HydingerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/9/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Good Broker
    Review:Having never shipped a car before Graham, and others at Amerifreight, were very relaxed and did a good job in explaining how it worked. After explaining to them that I wanted the car as soon as I could, they advised me on a price that would get the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/9/2014 1:06:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:Graham provided perfect service from beginning to end! My car made it to California on time and with no damage! I will use them again to transport another vehicle. Highly recommend them! [ View ]
    Poster:MariaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/9/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: Good price, good service
    Review:We've had to transport a car cross country in the past. We used U-Ship and the service was timely and an easy process but cost much more. After seeing reviews for AmeriFreight we thought we'd give them a try. It was much cheaper and our car arrived s... [ More ]
    Poster:JustinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/8/2014 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: I will be a repeat customer!
    Review:I shipped my car from Dallas to Seattle and my car arrived on time with no problems. Thank you AmeriFreight! [ View ]
    Poster:n swensonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/8/2014 12:28:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation Review
    Review:We were in a hurry to transport a car to a relative from Ohio to Washington. We called Jessica on Wednesday afternoon and by Thursday morning the car was on the way to Washington. Jessica was very knowledgeable, helpful and explained everything to ... [ More ]
    Poster:John BowmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/7/2014 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: SF CA to NYC
    Review:Service was door to door with luggage in my car. Pick and delivery on time. Travel time was a bit more than a week. Very good service [ View ]
    Poster:Mikael CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/7/2014 5:20:00 PM
    Review:1. Got calls about once a week confirming if I was still looking to move my car to CA for about a month. 2. Took a long time to find a carrier with rates about $150 higher than what I was initially planning to spend. In all honesty, I tried to put ... [ More ]
    Poster:HarshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/7/2014 5:08:00 PM
    Review:Another great experience - I like Graham - I would not bother with a review if I did not plan on using Graham again in the future. All in all, I have had 2 great experiences going through Ameri Frieght and Graham. Max [ View ]
    Poster:Max Bade
    Date:2/7/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: A++ Service
    Review:Moving has been a very difficult and stressful experience for me. Figuring out how to get my car to Pennsylvania from California added to that stress. I found AmeriFreight's website online and read all of their reviews before deciding to go with them... [ More ]
    Poster:PatriciaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/7/2014 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: Great broker, OK transporter
    Review:I do not intend to knock AmeriFreight at all, as they were great. From start to finish, Bob and Jorge were very patient and helpful in walking me through the process. They made the paperwork easy. Unfortunately, the actual carrier (PK Line) that pic... [ More ]
    Poster:SeanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/6/2014 7:48:00 PM
    Subject: AWESOME SERVICE!
    Review:Thank you Graham and Tony! Our move was from California to North Carolina. I spoke with Graham, one of the sales reps, who explained the entire transport process and what was involved. He also made me aware of potential issues which I would never hav... [ More ]
    Poster:Melissa BloseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/6/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT: STAY AWAY #####
    Review:HIRED AMERIFREIGHT AS A BROKER: THEY HIRED W.E.TRUCKING OUT OF ARIZONA.WADE THE DRIVER & OWNER PICKED UP MY CLASSIC CADIE AT A STORAGE UNIT IN COEUR D'ALENE ID.KEYS TO CAR WERE AT THE OFFICE & GIVEN TO DRIVER. WADE LOADED CAR AND TOLD OFFICE ... [ More ]
    Response:AmeriFreight has gone to great lengths to support or assist this customer during the shipment of the vehicle. Unfortunately one is limited by the options available to resolve a complaint especially when so many parties are involved. AmeriFreight, a person representing the customer at pickup, a facility for delivery where the vehicle was kept for pickup by the customer. The vehicle was pre owned and had a number of dings dents and scratches all over. inspection documents were signed and made available. It is hard It is not in the interest of a carrier to willfully alter, change or forge these documents. Indications were made that there were several areas on the vehicle that were damaged. So much so that it was difficult to prove that damage caused was due to carrier error. It is stated clearly that the car is not insured for loss of personal items within the vehicle. The photographs should not have n=been left in the vehicle but rather should have been sent to the Customer by mail. It is not clear why a driver will have any interest in taking possession of photos that are not in any way of benefit to him. The customer refused to pay for the vehicle because of the photos not being available and it was therefore taken to a storage facility and delivered later after he agreed to the delivery. All in all a difficult move and not easy to determine who really told the truth. All we can state is that we build our reputation an honesty and transparency. That is evident in most of our overwhelmingly positive reviews. We apologize to our customer for the less than positive experience he had and hope to be of better service in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:jonn
    Date:2/6/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight service
    Review:I was very impressed in the time and effort that Jessica put into locating a transporter for my vehicle. Due to the inclement weather on the east coast, I know it was difficult to locate a transporter coming west. The driver of the transporter was ex... [ More ]
    Poster:Dareene SextonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/6/2014 10:01:00 AM
    Subject: Trusted Car Shipment Service
    Review:It was my first time to ship my car and after reading all the reviews and comparing the prices I chose Amerifreight. Jessica was very accommodating to all my request. She found a carrier truck that fits on the schedule that I have set. The driver of ... [ More ]
    Poster:K.AndradaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/6/2014 2:16:00 AM
    Subject: Fastest, Safest & Cheapest Option - Excellent Experience for the Unexperienced!
    Review:AmeriFreight did an amazing job finding a company to ship my car and they did it for an extremely reasonable rate. My fiance and I just moved across the country for a job opportunity and needed a way to get my clunker to our new home. There was no wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Breanna PowellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2014 9:42:00 PM
    Subject: Happily Transported
    Review:I know nothing about transporting an auto across country. I had no idea where to start, how to hire a carrier, what details needed to be addressed, how to protect myself and the car, how to get a fair price for the service, etc. This task seemed daun... [ More ]
    Poster:PamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2014 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: 1967 Dodge pickup
    Review:This was my first time in having a vehicle shipped and at first felt that things were explained clearly, however once I actually hired them to locate a hauler things seemed to change. I called several times and left messages with no return calls. Whe... [ More ]
    Poster:Penny AthertonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2014 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight CT to CO
    Review:I first called a different carrier that was recommended to me, and found that they had no sense of urgency on finding a transporter, didn't return calls when they promised they would, and had no follow-through. I wasted 10 days with them before I fi... [ More ]
    Poster:L.BirchThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2014 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: HIGHLY-RELIABLE experience for the first-timers!
    Review:This was our first time hiring a brokerto ship my car long distance. I had called several brokers to compare price, insurance, and for just overall service. Our guy, Jorge, told me it will take any time from 3 to 10 days to find a company that ship... [ More ]
    Poster:Sofia
    Date:2/5/2014 9:50:00 AM
    Subject: Good good
    Review:They did a good job on transporting my car. They did a good job on transporting my car. They did a good job on transporting my car. They did a good job on transporting my car. They did a good job on transporting my car. They did a good job on transpo... [ More ]
    Poster:VuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/4/2014 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: Great Satisfaction !!
    Review:i heard about the company on transport reviews and seemed like a good bet . The price that i payed was higher than what i eventually signed up for , but almost everyone works in that fashion. I was delighted how efficiently the car was transported ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rasika
    Date:2/4/2014 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: F250
    Review:Needed to have my sons pickup transported from a military base in Colorado. I never had any experience with this. I called and spoke with Jorge. He walked me through every step. The truck was picked up on time and arrived on time. I was a little... [ More ]
    Poster:DawnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/4/2014 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: First time shipping newly purchased car with total confidence
    Review:This is my first time shipping a newly purchased car from IL to CA. I felt very nervous in the beginning because I did not know anything about shipping a car from state to state. I did not know what to do until I found AmeriFreight website which prov... [ More ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/4/2014 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: Overall great service
    Review:I would like to start by saying I had a great service using Amerifreight and everything went as well as expected. Amerifreight is a broker and they managed to find a carrier on the very first day that I said the car was available . The car arrived v... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim StirlingThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/4/2014 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Company
    Review:This was my second vehicle transport from Charleston South Carolina to Portland Oregon. I had used AmeriFreight the first time and it had gone flawlessy. Before I scheduled the second shipment, I did a little research and once again found positive ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alfred RobertoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/4/2014 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFrieght
    Review:Overall, this company was good. I would suggest them to others. They were very informative and were able to answer all of my questions in a timely manner. [ View ]
    Poster:courtney
    Date:2/4/2014 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: They clearly know their line of work
    Review:This company was clear and honest. It took a much longer than expected to find someone that would to take our load. However the information we were getting from the freight company was confirmed to be entirely true and when opportunity knocked to ov... [ More ]
    Poster:Phil
    Date:2/4/2014 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Relieved my car was timely delivered
    Review:I was quoted at $1145 and wasn't thrilled about paying an additional $355 for car shipment. But, I was desperate to have my car shipped and didn't have much time to negotiate/drive to California. Although I wasn't pleased with the price, I was reliev... [ More ]
    Poster:Martha GonzalezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/4/2014 11:35:00 AM
    Subject: The 'Stang Delivered
    Review:My Mustang was delivered without any problems with AmeriFreight. They contacted me to quote me a higher price of $250 and I complied. The trucker called me a few days before and gave me a window of pickup times, and they called again to say that they... [ More ]
    Poster:JessicaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2014 10:44:00 PM
    Review:It's always unsettling to plan for a move, especially when someone you don't know will be driving away with your beloved car. I called Amerifreight due to the excellent reviews online. My contact at the company was Jorge who was excellent. He took ... [ More ]
    Poster:MGThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2014 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: Communication
    Review:The communication was excellent. Emails and phone calls were timely. The driver's communications were superb. [ View ]
    Poster:DougThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2014 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:This was my first time using a auto transport broker. This was very painless process. I filled out their quote application on-line and received a call back within 10 minutes. They explained the process thoroughly. The transport driver arrived the fir... [ More ]
    Poster:RobertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Vehicle Shipment
    Review:My son car was totaled the day before Thanksgiving in Atlanta. I live in San Diego and purchased another car for him in California. I searched the internet for a transport company, reading reviews, and trying to decide whether to use a broker. I deci... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry T.
    Date:2/3/2014 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: Great Experience working with AmeriFreight
    Review:I couldn't have wished for a more responsive,helpful and involved agent to connect me with a driver in the Berkeley, CA area. The process went through much quicker than I ever anticipated, and the agent on the phone was incredibly helpful throughout.... [ More ]
    Poster:Bryan DaviesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2014 9:38:00 AM
    Subject: Truck Delivery
    Review:We had spent the past four years looking for a five window pickup, when my brother called with the details of his "barn find" we were very excited, and after our first conversation with AmeriFreight all of our concerns were diminished or e... [ More ]
    Poster:RickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/2/2014 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!!
    Review:AmeriFreight was a great company to work with. The driver picked up my car on time and actually reached my destination early. When I inspected my car after receiving it back there was no damage to it, not even a scratch. The only thing I would hav... [ More ]
    Poster:Taylor P.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/1/2014 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and easy car shipment
    Review:This was the first time I shipped a car and it was a very good experience. Graham was very transparent to me about the whole process and explained how everything worked. He always responded to my calls and questions quickly. A little more knowledg... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray ChessaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/1/2014 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:Graham at AmeriFreight is the best. The scary experience of transporting a valuable asset was made easy because he was so open, honest, accessible, understanding and friendly. The cost of this transport actually came in $100 less than expected. Gra... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna BarbanoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/1/2014 1:07:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing service
    Review:Wonderful experience highly recommend :) was wonderful and friendly on time delivery and very trustworthy [ View ]
    Poster:Caitlin ramothThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/31/2014 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Review
    Review:The experience started off rocky with a miscommunication, but Graham was quick to apologize and make the necessary corrections to make our experience with Amerifreight a pleasurable one. Overall I would recommend this moving service, just make sure ... [ More ]
    Poster:ClaytonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/31/2014 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth transition!
    Review:As a first timer to such a service, I was a little hesitant at first. My autofreight team consisted of Bob and Jessica. Bob was initially on my order but had to take a leave of absence. This is where Jessica stepped in and solidified communication wi... [ More ]
    Poster:JoshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/31/2014 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Scheduling/Early Delivery
    Review:We were setting out as a group of 4 individuals (5 cars) doing a company move from SJ, CA to ATL, GA. We got several car shipment bids and we found AmeriFreight was the cheapest. While I know cheaper is sometimes not the best, I did my homework on ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dustin V.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/31/2014 9:06:00 AM
    Subject: Higher than quoted
    Review:I expected the total transfer fee to be plus or minus $100 from the quote but it ended up being $300 more! Contacting the driver directly will save you money however I wouldn't think the driver would provide insurance. The person who was in charge of... [ More ]
    Poster:UpasanaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/30/2014 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: Military friendly!
    Review:Pleasure to work with. Easy to transport my car. No work on my part. I would recommend this company to all my friends in the military to transport their cars. That's big business! Jorge was a pleasure to work with and I was able to contact him a... [ More ]
    Poster:Justin
    Date:1/30/2014 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Took great care of my car
    Review:My car was picked up on schedule, and delivered early with advanced/updated notice. The driver and dispatch persons were pleasant and helpful with communication. I'm happy with the overall experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael D.
    Date:1/30/2014 3:42:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74