View 144,724 Reviews on 3,492 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,725th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 11 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2028 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.44% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.56% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Trust, Honest,Quick, Prompt & Efficient, Lowest price & fast service- BOB TURNER
    Review:Best service I was totally happy with service of both Bob Turner from Amerifrieght & also from LG Transport Moving service who did the actual shipping Bob Turner went the extra mile to make sure the car was picked up in short notice & even ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:10/21/2013 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great company - will def use again!
    Review:I learned about AmeriFreight through another friend who had had a good experience with them - I had been researching various other companies and am so glad my friend recommended AmeriFreight to me! I primarily spoke with Bob who was very clear, st... [ More ]
    Poster:Evelyn
    Date:10/21/2013 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: PA to CA
    Review:I was very upset when I first saw the online review about auto-shipping and had the impression that this could be a very unpleasant experience. But it turns out I was wrong. I first got quotes from a couple of the major companies and AmeriFreight had... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Yi ZhangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2013 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Atlanta - California
    Review:I was super weary while trying to find a transport company for my Prius but immediately was set at ease seeing the BBB as well as reading all of the reviews about AmeriFreight. After speaking with Rachel I felt even MORE at ease. She was very informa... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachel, 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Jenny Hurlburt
    Date:10/21/2013 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Because we live in a town not near a major highway we had to agree to meet the driver in a city close to their route. Also, the original price quoted when we were first contacted was $895.00. This price was based on the ability of Amerifreight to fin... [ More ]
    Poster:EricThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2013 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: Great service !!!!!
    Review:They were fast great price an loved the customer services job well done Amerifreight if i could give mord than 5 stars i would. Not only great customer service the driver called me often until he dropped my vehivle off [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:xavierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2013 8:39:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of our 2004 Camry
    Review:AmeriFrieght and Bob Turner were excellent - Bob is very knowledgable and made everything easy to understand. The company has great ratings with TransportReviews and the BBB and I can see why. My only less than positive was the difficulty in unders... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura PurswellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2013 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with AmeriFreight
    Review:Courteous employee agent, prompt service. I'm happy and pleased with AmeriFreight and would highly recommend its service. The car was picked up at 8AM in Memphis, TN and delivered at about 9AM the next day in Peoria, AZ. [ View ]
    Poster:Andrew VuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2013 1:20:00 AM
    Review:I had my truck shipped from Utah to North Carolina, Amerifreight was prompt in keeping me updated. They called me whenever there was a statues change. [ View ]
    Poster:Spenc
    Date:10/19/2013 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: NO MAJOR HICCUPS
    Review:They were courteous and when I had questions someone got back to be pretty quickly. Very different from an acquaintance's experience. [ View ]
    Poster:ElizabethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2013 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: I've used Amerifreight twice the last 2 years
    Review:I was very satisfied with the service I received when transporting my vehicle from Cali to TN in 2011. I used Amerifreight again in Oct 2013 from TN back to Calif. My vehicle was picked up within the 7 business day period I provided and was transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:Maureen
    Date:10/18/2013 10:53:00 PM
    Review:Car was on time and not damaged. Rachel provided thorough service and covered every point with me. Everything was simple and easy. [ View ]
    Poster:Sam GassThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/18/2013 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Good fast service
    Review:Good, fast :), I was happy Got car shipped from Arizona to New York within 2 weeks of first calling, Cheap service, no damage [ View ]
    Poster:c
    Date:10/18/2013 2:09:00 PM
    Review:Mark of Desert Transporters was awesome. He picked up and dropped off on time. He even washed our vehicles. I would use this company again! [ View ]
    Poster:Greg CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/18/2013 2:44:00 AM
    Subject: America's Best
    Review:AmeriFreight is a great car shipping company! The quote provided was reasonable and Graham, represented the company well. My car was shipped from California to Chesapeake VA for a great price. I would highly recommend the company and the AFta insuran... [ More ]
    Poster:Mesha
    Date:10/17/2013 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Service
    Review:Everyone i spoke with at AmeriFreight was very helpful and knowledgeable. I expressed how important it was to get my sons truck moved before he deployed and AmeriFreight started searching right away. It was a difficult task because my sons truck if ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ava ChandlerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2013 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Rolling Down the East Coast
    Review:My daughter was anxious to receive her car so she could drive it. The driver provided door-to-door service and was very pleasant. He explained everything he was going to do, how long it took, inspected the car and told me to take a picture to ensur... [ More ]
    Poster:Renee
    Date:10/17/2013 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Unprofessional Carriers
    Review:I ultimately dealt with two carriers and the first one couldn't give a good time of pickup and ultimately had too much cargo and canceled picking up my car. The second carrier was a day late and did not show up at the projected time the next day when... [ More ]
    Poster:RayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2013 1:08:00 AM
    Review:I moved from GA to OR. The transport service was great!!! Pickup and delivery was on time..After pick-up, I also got a follow-up call from AmeriFeight..I would recommend it to my friends and would use it again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Seung
    Date:10/16/2013 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: Very professional
    Review:Amerifreight was very upfront and easy to work with. For reference, their discounted rate is based off availability, often waiting for a carrier to have a last minute cancellation. We were unable to find a carrier with a cancellation within our tim... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge, 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2013 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: Would DEFINITELY ship with AmeriFreight again!!
    Review:Great experience! I shopped around A LOT for shipping my car from CA to VA and everything felt right with AmeriFreight. I was out of the country during the time the car would be in transit and so I was nervous about not being able to be reached duri... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristin Dyak
    Date:10/16/2013 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: Car arrived!
    Review:Graham Turner was a pleasure to deal with. He found a carrier for my car within a few days and my car was delivered to Colorado without incident. Graham was available weekdays to answer any questions I had. I would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ann
    Date:10/16/2013 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight is Awesome!
    Review:This was my first car transport experience. I purchased a brand new, fully loaded, F250. I was concerned about the transport so I did my research. After learning about the transport process, I felt confident that AmeriFreight would be as good as a... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:10/16/2013 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: A suspicious customer turned to a happy customer
    Review:While researching brokers to ship my car across country, I called Amerifreight because of their excellent industry ratings and web reviews. My first conversation with Amerifreight was very positive. Jorge was my contact and he spent a lot of time ... [ More ]
    Poster:Carleen HeinrichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2013 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Good Service
    Review:Service from Graham at Amerifreight was overall a good experience. Originally went for discounted rate at $799, but was unable to secure a trucking company for that low. Eventually had to move the price up to $1050 to get it shipped. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham, 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:P JonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2013 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: Customer review
    Review:In the past I have inconvenienced family and friends to move vehicles.this move was quick, easy to arrange, and reasonably priced. Me and others we're thankfull for the service. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ] [ view ]
    Poster:Tim Richards
    Date:10/16/2013 2:34:00 AM
    Subject: My car review
    Review:The person who brought my car was amicable. Nothing inside the car was touched at all, all in good condition. The car was dirty though when I received it. Overall a fine experience, would use again. Yet, for the price the driver asked, the car should... [ More ]
    Poster:Anisha PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2013 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: new car transport
    Review:we needed our new car transported from ga. to n.y. and chose amerifreight because: 1-BBB rating. 2- reviews. 3-honest informative info on the process. All went well, the driver did a good job, our new audi a6 arrived early and perfect. We took the ex... [ More ]
    Poster:c brower
    Date:10/15/2013 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable and On-Time
    Review:We found this service on-line and it was easy, fast and reliable. They found us a carrier and sent all the appropriate documents without any difficulty. We were able to do all the contracts online and it was a very easy process. The documents were ea... [ More ]
    Poster:Lynn
    Date:10/15/2013 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: Got my car in perfect time
    Review:These guys came through when I needed them. They did what the said and completed it quickly. I appreciated the customer service and interaction. No complaints. Thx Jorge. [ View ]
    Poster:g priebeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2013 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: Misunderstanding
    Review:I was not communicated on time that I needed to pay the carrier the rest of the money I owed in cash once my car arrived. Once it got here I could not come up with the money or cashier's check necessary. Because of this misunderstanding, the car was ... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for any inconvenience a customer may experience during his or her car shipping process with AmeriFreight. We are always very clear with all customers in talking to them and also communicating to them. There are two payment procedures. The deposit payable by credit card when a dispatch is confirmed and the balance either in cash or by bank guaranteed funds to the carrier upon delivery. The customer would have received this in more than one communication. To ship a car is quite a daunting process and we want to make it easier for our customers by doing as much as possible to make it worry free. The obligation though still remains with customers to make sure they understand how and when services have to be paid for. This involves reading the terms of an order and reading the delivery confirmation details. AmeriFreight will try its best to ensure the payment process is better understood. [ view ]
    Poster:Will ChanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2013 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: Ameri-Wonderful!!
    Review:So, I end up in San Diego because of work and I was in very much in need of my car. I contacted Bob in AmeriFreight and told him how much I need it and within a few hew hours he call back and told me that there was a truck willing to pick up the car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Israel Mejia
    Date:10/15/2013 3:45:00 AM
    Subject: Got The Vehicle and That's All That Really Matters
    Review:I want to start out by saying the shipping agent, Jorge Cruz, was extremely helpful and thorough. Did exactly what he said he would do and was there to answer my questions via phone or email when needed. Jorge actually stayed a little after his shift... [ More ]
    Poster:Fong XiongThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2013 12:48:00 AM
    Subject: Great Experience in a time crunch
    Review:This was my second experience shipping a vehicle in a couple months and this was much better than my first with a different company. They were very open that if you want to imrove chances for quick pick-up the price will be higher versus a low pric... [ More ]
    Poster:GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2013 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: Did their job.
    Review:Quoted me a good price. Service was prompt. Thought my car pickup would take longer since car was in MN. But within a couple of days they got me a driver. My car was damaged during transport however, AmeriFreight has nothing to do with that. The... [ More ]
    Poster:RamonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2013 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Job!
    Review:AmeriFreight did an outstanding job of connecting me in a timely manner with the right enclosed carrier: Ashmir International. Both parties were courteous, timely and professional. This was Bob Turner with AmeriFreight and Ashot Maclian with Ashm... [ More ]
    Poster:George LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2013 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Transport my Car from NJ to AZ
    Review:I've never shipped a car before so it was a learning experience for me. I felt the communication was not adequate. I had to elicit more information from the rep. Graham. I got coaching from other shipping brokers to work with my rep. Also, I didn... [ More ]
    Poster:Grace RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2013 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight CA-FL
    Review:Bob and the team at Amerifreight were fantastic. Things went as smoothly as they could have. I dropped the car off at their Anaheim terminal (which was a storage facility behind a used car lot) because I needed to drop the car off on a specific date.... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris T.
    Date:10/14/2013 11:05:00 AM
    Subject: Painless and helpful
    Review:Amerifreight did a great job securing the shipment of our car from South Florida to New Mexico. It took a week to secure a truck, and then we were told 5 - 10 days for delivery after pick up, but it actually arrived in only 3 days! The truck driver... [ More ]
    Poster:GusThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2013 10:23:00 AM
    Subject: Great cross country experience
    Review:Bob was great to work with. He explained all of my options very clearly and helped me pick the best service for my needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Ari
    Date:10/14/2013 12:28:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:All around great experience. Bob was knowledgeable & informative. The car was picked up on time and arrived without difficulty. Would definitely use them again.. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian Leach
    Date:10/13/2013 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: Not too bad
    Review:The day that my car was to be picked up they called and said they found someone to pick it up but it would be an additional 300$. I wanted to be there when they picked it up because I was flying out of state the following day so consequently I said o... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714-408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:AshleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2013 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Moving RX-8
    Review:Jorge, my contact at AmeriFreight, COMMITTED to getting my car safely to Massachusetts within the time frame requested and at the price within the perimeters I agreed to in my contract. His COMMUNICATION with me via phone and email kept me updated on... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:10/13/2013 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: WOULD DEFINITELY USE AMERIFREIGHT AGAIN
    Review:We were very pleased with the service we received from Amerifreight. They were thorough and honest with their quote. From the time we contacted them to the time the car was picked up was only about two days and they delivered it to Missouri where my ... [ More ]
    Poster:MitzieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2013 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and smooth
    Review:The whole process went smooth. After setting up the order, Amerifright found a carrier for me within 30min. They were on time for pick up and delivered on the promised day. The car was in good condition, just as I left it. The price was excellent. De... [ More ]
    Poster:Sabine AldamaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/12/2013 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied
    Review:Jorge was very honest with the quote and with the process of shipping my vehicle. The trucking company was late a bit in delivering the vehicle but they took great care of it. [ View ]
    Poster:ERIC
    Date:10/12/2013 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: Exemplary Experience
    Review:I had my car moved from a small town in NM to Kansas. I was a bit concerned with my remote location. Graham located a carrier to pick-up my car two days into the availability window. The carrier delivered the car the following day. The overall ex... [ More ]
    Poster:Joel
    Date:10/12/2013 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Made Easy
    Review:Needed a vehicle shipped from Texas to Georgia. Began my search online and came across Ameri Freight. Looked over page and read reviews and decide to get a quote. I input info and received a quote within the hour. The quote looked reasonable and deci... [ More ]
    Poster:Quincy Frederick
    Date:10/11/2013 10:08:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service helped us in a difficult time
    Review:Because of a family health issue, we needed to move a vehicle from southern Arizona to Chicago - and we needed to do it quickly. I contacted AmeriFreight and within a half-hour had a very reasonable rate quote with options for a pickup within a matte... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael -678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Rex Huppke
    Date:10/11/2013 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Maryland to Montana..much could have gone wrong!
    Review:I decided that I was going to reboot my life and move across the country from Baltimore, Maryland to Missoula, Montana. Because my car is a decade old, thought it best not to drive it the 2300 miles and in doing so save a bit of its life, but how th... [ More ]
    Poster:Mollie SimpkinsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/11/2013 3:50:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69