View 144,618 Reviews on 3,489 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,619th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2038 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.53% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.47% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Review:I would definitely ship a car again with Amerifreight. Bob Turner was excellent in guiding me through the shipping process every step of the way, from my initial phone call to him, all the way through pick-up and delivery. There were no hidden charge... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Richard This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2013 8:46:00 AM
    Subject: Overall Very Good Experience
    Review:My overall experience was very good. Rachael was able to secure an enclosed trailer for my 2013 Escalade ESV and it was both picked-up and delivered within the prescribed time frames she laid out at the inception. I opted for the GAP insurance, but... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Chris P. in Naples, FloridaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2013 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:This as my first experience shipping. Bob walked me through the entire process and I never had any pressure to choose a specific method of transportation. The process was easy and I would definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:JonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2013 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:The shipping process was stressful at first, but Rachael Dixon, the representative at Amerifreight, was honest and informative on the whole process. Overall good experience! [ View ]
    Poster:JamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2013 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeded Expectations
    Review:I needed transport of a Datsun 510 from CA to FL After 2 working 2 weeks with a shipper and still no firm status or expected date of pickup I cancelled the order. I then called Amerifreight and they immediatelly provided some options for pickup. I ch... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Thomas
    Date:10/29/2013 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Tire
    Review:My car was shipped and got to its destination in a timely matter but when it got to me my tire had been pooped from the metal of the truck. I was not upset because the driver was very honest with me about what happened and he also gave me some money ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Cortney JenningsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2013 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: excellent
    Review:The process was very easy, paperwork took just few minutes, and service was great. After doing some research and reading the positive reviews, I was very satisfied with the service. The car was picked up and delivered in a timely fashion. Company als... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Yuichiro TsujiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2013 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT IS AWESOME!!!
    Review:Amerifreight is an awesome and legit company. They picked my car up on time and brought it to me the exact time they said they would. If I ever need to ship a car again, I would most definetly go with them.Excellent customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:CorderaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2013 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible ..........
    Review:Rachel was the one who took my business after that day had to contact Bob and several others and Supervisor because Rachel would not call me back. Was told 5 days to find someone turned into 3 weeks. Price went up after delivery to 1600.00, all sa... [ More ]
    Poster:judy clarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2013 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Automotive Shipping - I can haz it?
    Review:I recently moved from the west coast to the east coast for work. I needed a prompt, reliable automotive shipper to ensure my car was delivered. My experience has been primarily positive with just a few very minor inconveniences. My car was picked ... [ More ]
    Poster:EammonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2013 9:57:00 AM
    Review:I was very surprised by the ease and honesty of the transaction. I was located in a 3rd state, neither the pick up or drop off point, and everything still went off without a hitch. Jorge contacted me multiple times to make sure I understood what was ... [ More ]
    Poster:HannahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2013 8:41:00 AM
    Review:The driver is very friendly, agent notified me on time. Car was both picked up and delivered on time. I will definitely use your service again. Thank you very much, Bob and Don. [ View ]
    Poster:MaggieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2013 11:20:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Satisfied with Service
    Review:Amerifreight shipped my 2 cars without any problem.I personally met Bob when I stored my car in their storage facility and he was so accommodating and very professional.I definitely recommend Amerifreight to my friends and relatives [ View ]
    Poster:Renato
    Date:10/28/2013 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Incentive
    Review:A discount of $50 is given to submit a review, but there is no pressure to write a positive one. The fact that they give an incentive encourages customers to write a review, but one gets the discount in advance, even if it's negative. [ View ]
    Poster:Richard JaffeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2013 8:08:00 PM
    Subject: transport of vehicle
    Review:I was delighted at how quickly AmeriFreight got a carrier & negotiated a price within my budget. I would certainly recommend AmeriFreight highly as well as the trucking company used to transport my vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Jack MillerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2013 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service from Graham at AmeriFreight
    Review:Our driver dispatched by Graham arrived on-time and professionally inspected our car for damage and loaded it up. He called us 4 hours prior to pickup with an update to his schedule. The vehicle arrived undamaged in Florida and was professionally unl... [ More ]
    Poster:D SteelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2013 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: From California to Georgia
    Review:The original quote was about $900. Ended up paying $1000. From the quote to delivery it took roughly 2 weeks. (quote 10/13, pickup 10/22, delivery 10/27). The car has arrived roughly on time without damage. I would use their service again if I have t... [ More ]
    Poster:Chang-han Rhee
    Date:10/28/2013 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: Review for Amerifreight
    Review:I got my vehicle shipped from PA to Arizona , The response to all my queries was prompt and satisfactory The coordination among the shipping company and the driver with us during the entire shipment was great The vehicle was delivered in 4 days... [ More ]
    Poster:NileshkumarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2013 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: cross country pcs
    Review:I am originally from California but after joining the military my first duty station was Florida. So rather than take four days out of my leave to try and make the insane drive from my hometown in southern California all the way out to Florida I deci... [ More ]
    Poster:Vaughn
    Date:10/27/2013 5:06:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent experience!
    Review:Rachael and Amerifreight were great. She made frequent contact with me. One carrier contacted her to transport my car; she gave me the option but was honest and said she wanted to wait for a carrier that had a higher rating so she could be sure my ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyra
    Date:10/26/2013 12:17:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth Move
    Review:Did not have a specific time we had to ship the car, we were pretty flexible. They guaranteed us a pickup date, and put us on a "will call" list if something opened up earlier; and it did. We were given a few days notice to pick up the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:10/25/2013 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT ROCKS!!!!
    Review:Under pressure to ship mom's car cross-country with a narrow time window and not knowing how to do it I called AmeriFreight. Great Call! Called Friday morning, placed the order and was receiving bids by noon that day! Car was loaded when and where... [ More ]
    Poster:Jack Low
    Date:10/25/2013 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Great company!
    Review:Timely and professional service! Would recommend. Company called and car was picked up the following day and delivered early. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:10/25/2013 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Safe and comfortable move.
    Review:Everything went smoothly; the car was picked up and delivered on time and not a scratch on it. The people I dealt with were professional and courteous. This made my move easy and I would not hesitate to use or recommend this company others. Their pri... [ More ]
    Poster:Martha Sabourin
    Date:10/25/2013 7:39:00 AM
    Subject: Superior Service
    Review:Outstanding service from the initial phone call to AmeriFreight through the entire shipping process. Spoke with Bob, who was not only professional with his presentation but also was very informative and friendly about all questions and concerns I had... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron GobleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2013 9:49:00 PM
    Review:This is the second time I have used AmeriFreight. I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing auto transport.Racheal Dixon who was my contact both times is a pleasure to work with.Five Big Stars for AmeriFreight. [ View ]
    Poster:Norman Feldner
    Date:10/24/2013 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Bob at Amerifreight rules!
    Review:Immediately upon contact with Bob at Amerifreight I was glad I had chosen them. He was up front from the get-go and he didn't pull any punches. The times and prices he quoted were correct and he made sure my car was picked up on the first day it was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2013 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Fast delivery and Awesome customer service!
    Review:Initial quote and bid: This was my first time using an automotive shipping company. Bob contacted me and explained everything to me so I had a solid understanding of the entire process. I started out with the cheapest rate and hoped a driver would... [ More ]
    Poster:Bryan
    Date:10/24/2013 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight gets the job done!
    Review:Working with AmeriFreight was overall a good experience. I was shipping a car from my grandparents in New York to myself in Arizona. Unfortunately, getting a carrier took longer than expected and almost twice the amount I was originally willing to pa... [ More ]
    Poster:JacobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2013 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Havre Home
    Review:We were without our Silverado 3500 due to a break down in Havre, MT while returning from our son's wedding in WA. The process from getting a quote to receiving the vehicle was very easy. The cost was competitive and the driver from FLJ Transport LL... [ More ]
    Poster:Jack
    Date:10/24/2013 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Good service, will use again.
    Review:Graham was straight forward with the service and we got everything complete as planned. Car shipper was found quickly and car shipped without incident. [ View ]
    Poster:MingThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2013 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep transport
    Review:Again Rachael Dixon at amerifreight took care of us with excellent results. Communication with her and driver was frequent and informative . Thanks again for your help. [ View ]
    Poster:Cleve Mobley
    Date:10/24/2013 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Fast, reliable, easy!
    Review:I am completely new to the world of car shipping. When I started my search, I had no idea how it's done. I was assuming that you call someone and they ship your car whenever you want. This was true to an extent but depends on factors like - availabil... [ More ]
    Poster:Abhishek Kaukuntla
    Date:10/24/2013 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Experience Shipping my Vehicle
    Review:AmeriFreight made this process very easy and painless. It only took minutes to give them all the information they required to start getting to work, finding a company to transport my recently deceased Father's car from his estate in New York to my l... [ More ]
    Poster:ShaneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2013 9:55:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied with Amerifrieght!
    Review:Graham Turner of Amerifrieght provided prompt and courteous service when I shipped my car from WA state to Washington DC. I called on Monday, by Tuesday we had a shipper. My car was picked up Thursday of that week and delivered the next Thursday. ... [ More ]
    Poster:SNayakThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2013 4:11:00 AM
    Subject: Professional transportation
    Review:The company delivered the car at a timeline that was promised. Communication was easy and professional. Driver delivered the car a little dirty but it was expected. [ View ]
    Poster:Apostolos
    Date:10/23/2013 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Easy to work with
    Poster:AmitThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2013 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Found the driver I needed for the price I requested
    Review:Because I was not in a hurry to have my car shipped across the country, Graham worked with me to find a driver to pick up my car and deliver it for a price that we agreed on. The car was delivered in good condition and on time. Graham kept me informe... [ More ]
    Poster:BrendaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2013 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER
    Review:Dealing with AmeriFreight car shipping was a pleasant experience. Telephone contact was easy and service was better than anticipated. We delivered the car to the transport company in Seattle and they delivered it to Colorado 4 days later. They wer... [ More ]
    Poster:R Wageman
    Date:10/23/2013 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Nightmare or Good Nights Sleep?
    Review:This was my second time buying and transporting a car across the country. I used AmeriFreight this time and they by far were the best service I have used. I spoke to a gentlemen named Graham and he made the whole process straight forward and easy. It... [ More ]
    Poster:Quinn Sullivan
    Date:10/23/2013 6:47:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Car Delivery!
    Review:My husband separated from the military and we needed prompt and reasonably priced shipment of my car from New Mexico to North Carolina. From the shipping agent to the driver, everyone was extremely courteous and professional! The whole process was ha... [ More ]
    Poster:RyanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2013 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT 69 CADDIE
    Review:I HAD MY 1969 CADILLAC EL DORADO TRANSPORTED BY AMERIFREIGHT FROM TEMECULA CA. TO N. IDAHO. IT WAS OPEN CARRY AND THAT WAS JUST FINE, A LITTLE DIRTY BUT IN GOOD CONDITION. CARRY WAS ON TIME AND NOOOOOO PROBLEMS.I WOULD USE BOB AND AMERIFREIGHT AGAIN.... [ More ]
    Poster:JOHN SCOLARIThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2013 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment to California
    Review:I called up AmeriFrieght in order to Ship my car from Columbus,OH to Irvine,CA adn the experience from Day 1 was great. They quickly got back to me with a base quote for a 7 - 10 business day window pick up since if one has time to ship the car. ... [ More ]
    Poster:SundarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2013 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: F250 Pickup.
    Review:Overall the courier picked up vehicle when they said they would and arrived within an acceptable time frame. I was disappointed in the quote system though. Did not know it was a bid system where truckers could choose to accept your offer (similar ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brenton MedaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2013 10:47:00 AM
    Subject: agent matters
    Review:The agent and how diligent he/she is to deliver the car and negotiate the price with truck companies can save time and make this process smoother. In this case George was excellent at handling it. Thank you to Amerifreight and George. [ View ]
    Poster:EsraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2013 1:59:00 AM
    Subject: Care of Auto Delivery
    Review:Graham was very articulate, informative and followed through promptly with documents needed to make transaction completed smoothly. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff Hanna
    Date:10/21/2013 11:43:00 PM
    Subject: 1969 CADILLAC EL DORADO
    Review:I SHIPED MY 69 CADIE FROM TEMECULA CA. TO N.IDAHO. IT WAS AN OPEN CARRIER BUT THE SHIPPERS CAME THROUGH AND THE CAR ARRIVED ON TIME AND WITH NOOOOO PROBLEMS. I WOULD RECOMMEND AMERIFREIGHT AND CALL BOB TO GET YOU STARTED. JOHN S N. IDAHO [ View ]
    Date:10/21/2013 11:20:00 PM
    Subject: Trust, Honest,Quick, Prompt & Efficient, Lowest price & fast service- BOB TURNER
    Review:Best service I was totally happy with service of both Bob Turner from Amerifrieght & also from LG Transport Moving service who did the actual shipping Bob Turner went the extra mile to make sure the car was picked up in short notice & even ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:10/21/2013 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great company - will def use again!
    Review:I learned about AmeriFreight through another friend who had had a good experience with them - I had been researching various other companies and am so glad my friend recommended AmeriFreight to me! I primarily spoke with Bob who was very clear, st... [ More ]
    Poster:Evelyn
    Date:10/21/2013 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: PA to CA
    Review:I was very upset when I first saw the online review about auto-shipping and had the impression that this could be a very unpleasant experience. But it turns out I was wrong. I first got quotes from a couple of the major companies and AmeriFreight had... [ More ]
    Poster:Yi ZhangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2013 7:09:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70