View 150,704 Reviews on 3,559 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,705th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2152 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.56% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.44% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Jorge at amerifrieght did a great job with coordinating shipping my vehicle. He was very responsive and helpful which made my experience great. I also appreciated that the time frame he gave me for delivery was faster than what other companies said... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/17/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: ATL-DEN
    Review:Shipping with Amerifreight was easy. They had the carrier available within a few hours and we were good to go. The carrier did pick up a day late, but they dropped it off a day early so it evens out. The experience was quick easy, and I didn't have ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Brandon
    Date:3/16/2014 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Communication as smooth as my Cadillac's ride!
    Review:Thanks to AmeriFreight my stressful situation ended quickly! I needed to get my Cadillac removed from its site in Colorado within 5 days (I didn't have advanced notice to setup shipping.) I emailed AmeriFreight for a quote and received an email quote... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Andy F.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/16/2014 6:13:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect
    Review:Very friendly, and prompt response from their team, superior service, and will use again for all transport needs [ View ]
    Poster:Tho nguyenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/16/2014 12:02:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect!
    Review:Nothing negative to say about this company they did exactly what they said they would do and I will be using them again! [ View ]
    Date:3/15/2014 11:46:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect!
    Poster:Anthony L SaundersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/15/2014 9:31:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight is an incredible car shipping company that exceeded my expectations
    Review:This was my first time ever shipping a car across the country and I have to admit I was very anxious and nervous about going into this process. What drew me to Amerifreight was the excellent customer service. Jorge immediately sensed my level of an... [ More ]
    Poster:OA
    Date:3/15/2014 12:11:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent, excellent, EXCELLENT!!!
    Review:This was my first time shipping ANYTHING. So it took me a long time to find a company. I searched many, many companies. I almost gave some money to a fake company and they harassed me at work even. So my co-worker decided to help me and we found Amer... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:TashaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/14/2014 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: AF Delivered
    Review:This is the first time I've needed a car shipped outside of a corporate relocation, which required more attention from me. A co-worker referred me to Jessica at AmeriFreight to take care of it. After submitting the required information, they quickl... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: reliable deal.
    Review:it's a reliable company. I recommend anyone should try it in your lifetime! [ View ]
    Poster:Shih-Hao LiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2014 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: reliable deal.
    Date:3/13/2014 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: Speedy and efficient transport
    Review:This was my first experience transporting a car across country. After reading a number of customer reviews of auto transport brokers, I chose AmeriFreight based on the consistently excellent reports. That was a good decision! From start to finish, my... [ More ]
    Poster:S. TaylorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2014 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: Honda From NC to Cali
    Review:Jorge was great he explained everything very clear and easy to understand for being a first time car shipper. My car was picked up fast by FHT transport and delivered very fast. Jorge made sure I had a great carrier and that he checked in on me when ... [ More ]
    Poster:ChristinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2014 2:10:00 AM
    Subject: Took the stress out of moving cross country
    Review:I decided to go with Amerifreight after doing research and hearing about my co worker's experience. I did not want to make the drive from Ga to Washington and wanted to have peace of mind that I was getting a great deal and that my car would arrive ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gina
    Date:3/13/2014 12:40:00 AM
    Subject: Exceeded my expectations
    Review:From the first phone call to the last, this experience was wonderful. Jorge was extremely patient with all my initial questions and answered them all very thoroughly. He found me a driver before my designated pick-up date and I had plenty of time to ... [ More ]
    Poster:N.S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2014 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: Cross-country Shipping
    Review:Overall, my experience with AmeriFreight was excellent. I shipped a sedan in an open topped truck from WA to SD, with the pickup on a Friday, and the car being delivered that Sunday night. In dealing with AmeriFreight, the customer service was high q... [ More ]
    Poster:AustinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2014 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: Hassle-FREE Experience moving from Coast to Coast!
    Review:Moving from coast to coast is somehow costly and doing it for the first time is very stressful. I was hesitant of using an autofreight and was thinking of driving from CA to FL. I thought of the mileage it will use if I drive so I decided to google ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gen
    Date:3/12/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: 5 STAR ROLLS ROYCE CAR TRANSFER AT HONDA PRICES!
    Review:I was nervous and hesitant about calling a third Auto Transporter; but so damn glad I did. The first was just crazy and had a contact number that was in Mexico!! Then the second one I called decided he was going to charge me the $300.00 deposit, and... [ More ]
    Poster:BRIANThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2014 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:The only reason I am giving this review 4 stars instead of 5 is because, due to my own decision (see below), I do not have any experience on the key issue of how good they are at negotiating the best price for me with drivers. The original quote fro... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles RichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2014 12:58:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 67 ElCamino
    Review:My El Camino was picked up and delivered in the time quoted. Since I live on an dead-end street, I asked the driver to meet me at nearby shopping center. He called me 10 minutes before he expected to arrive and when I got there the car was already un... [ More ]
    Poster:George Cavey
    Date:3/12/2014 12:14:00 PM
    Subject: Good overall, but...
    Review:Overall a good experience. First is my review. Last you will find my only negative comment: how they solicited a review. Note: I did sign their "MARC" which is the document that says they can negotiate up to $200 more than the original q... [ More ]
    Poster:MartinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2014 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: Helped me when I was in a bind.
    Review:Using amerifreight was the very first time I needed to have a vehicle hauled. It wasn't under normal circumstances either. My truck broke down in Arizona which I ended up leaving there while I finished my move to texas. Unfortantly for me most of the... [ More ]
    Poster:KarlThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/11/2014 10:46:00 PM
    Subject: Want to save $$$...use AmeriFreight!!
    Review:I recently relocated from North Carolina to Pennsylvania, and my new employer was going to pay for the move. However, the local moving company who was contracted with my employer was unwilling to discount the price for shipping my 2002 Hyundai Elant... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff GreesonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/11/2014 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: They are on time
    Review:I called Amerifreight on Monday and scheduled pick up on Wednesday. It's a little hurry so the price is not that Cheap. How ever they managed to scheduled truck to pick up my car in a few hours. Transportation is on time and no damage to the car. [ View ]
    Poster:chenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/11/2014 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: No 1 Auto Transportation !
    Review:This is my second time using AmeriFrieght service and they are top notch in terms of management and service. I am really satisfied with the way things were carried out and the delivery was prompt. Great Job Guys !!! Keep it up !! [ View ]
    Poster:Arun NarayanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2014 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent communication and information
    Review:Graham is very knowledgable, professional and clear. Graham upon my first conversation with him explained how the car shipping business worked. I received a quote immediately. I was aw to explained to my employer all the factors he needed to know t... [ More ]
    Poster:Deloris Johnson ElGammThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2014 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Overall, very pleased
    Review:We shipped our honda civic with AmeriFreight. This was the first time we've had to ship a vehicle, so I was very new to the process. Our agent at AmeriFreight (Graham) did a great job and was very responsive to emails/phone calls. The only hiccup to... [ More ]
    Poster:Elizabeth CromwellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2014 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: Red Carpet Service with best customer service experience
    Review:Graham is best in customer service. I requested a quote & when I contacted him over the phone he was extremely professional & courteous. He understood the requirement & guess what?? arranged for a pickup withing next hour. The carrier rea... [ More ]
    Poster:MayankThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2014 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Red Carpet Service with best customer service experience
    Date:3/10/2014 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: CA to FL
    Review:Graham was really helpful and knowledgeable. I was in no rush to get the car but it came on time and in the same condition as when it left. The driver wasn't super great on the communication but I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:CLThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2014 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience...
    Review:I had a good experience working with AmeriFreight Car Shipping. Jessica was helpful and the car was picked up from the destination same day as my order. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Neal
    Date:3/10/2014 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience...
    Poster:Neal
    Date:3/10/2014 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: my car is shipped very quick
    Review:AmeriFreight found a driver in two days and my car was shipped in 3 days. It took the driver a week to ship my car from east coast to west coast. Just in time for our use in California. [ View ]
    Poster:Linxia RenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight is Great, and Graham is the man!
    Review:I'm glad I found AmeriFreight and relied on them to transport my car from California to Louisiana. Graham was very knowledgeable and helpful. He answered all my questions and was easy to get in touch with. I was concerned about the price and he was a... [ More ]
    Poster:TuyenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/9/2014 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Lightning McQueen Fast Service! KA-CHOW!!
    Review:Top three reasons I'd use AmeriFreight again: 1. Prompt responses to my queries. 2. Didn't bombard me with annoying emails, calls, texts when I was in the "research" phase of finding a transport company. 3. Quickly arranged easy transp... [ More ]
    Poster:Natalie H.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/9/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Helping our daughter
    Review:Dave Schiebner transported my car to to our Daughter's home 750 miles away. His frequent contact by phone before pickup and in-transit made the move worry- free. I would definitely use his services again for auto transport. Thanks for the opportunit... [ More ]
    Poster:I J FirestoneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/9/2014 8:27:00 AM
    Subject: Did not like the experience with the carrier
    Review:I got my car shipped from Florida to Washington state. I was matched with a carrier (Motion Auto Carriers) for a total cost of $1550. The driver from the carrier I was matched with called me one night to see at what time he could pick up the car the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mario ConsuegraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/8/2014 11:02:00 PM
    Subject: Peace of Mind - Highly Recommend!
    Review:I was a complete newbie when it came to the car/vehicle transportation business. I spent several hours of online research and called several different Brokers. I even researched the pluses and minuses in regards to trying to identify and directly u... [ More ]
    Poster:NathanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/7/2014 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Jorge help me to save $$$
    Review:I needed to ship my car from Chicago to Petaluma for a new job. After reading a lot of poor reviews in the internet, I had a lot of questions and doubt. I finally called AMERIFREIGHT because of its excellent rating. Jorge answered the phone. He was v... [ More ]
    Poster:piy peng
    Date:3/7/2014 10:15:00 PM
    Subject: DC to Austin - Solid Experience
    Review:PROS: Trustworthy, reasonably prompt service, accommodating pickup & delivery driver CONS: Response time from my rep was longer than desirable. I recently moved from Washington DC to Austin, TX and needed to ship my 2013 Audi A4. I found ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cory RiceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/7/2014 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience-
    Review:With in 24hrs of contacting the company I had a driver assigned and a pick up time set for the same day. Everyone that handled the transportation from the Amerifrieght to the trucking company and the driver were all professional, responsive to questi... [ More ]
    Poster:s.carterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/7/2014 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: Circus Sideshow to Smooth Sailing, Great Customer Service!
    Review:Considering this was my first time shipping a vehicle, I naturally had some concerns for my car. Getting set up was a breeze with AmeriFreight; they answered all of my questions, had very reasonable prices, and good insurance policies in the event o... [ More ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/7/2014 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: Neither Rain or Snow Could Stop Delivery
    Review:Once again, AmeriFreight handled the coordination of transporting my car from a difficult to access pick up point across the country. Jessica does not waste words in speaking about what might happen; she goes about her business of making it happen... [ More ]
    Poster:HarveyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/6/2014 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: If I were going to ship my car cross country again...
    Review:I wouldn't. I decided to ship rather than sell because it worked out to be cheaper than the difference between what a comparable used car would cost and what I could sell my car for, but I'm not sure the amount of stress it caused was worth the f... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:HannahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/6/2014 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Fast! Almost to fast!
    Review:Everything with a amerifright was done so quickly I nearly had trouble pulling the car out of storage in time for the pick up date and the delivery got home before me. I was used to waiting weeks for a career to pick up an order! I was very pleased w... [ More ]
    Poster:John fosterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/6/2014 8:56:00 PM
    Subject: Double down on Amerifreight - hit the jackpot!
    Review:This is the second time using Amerifreight to move a vehicle for me (first time was to move an SUV from Dallas to Las Vegas). This time, I was moving a vehicle from Las Vegas to Dallas. I decided to call AmeriFreight again 1) because their quote w... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/6/2014 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Made it Happen!
    Review:AmeriFreight was able to line up a carrier and get my Subaru BRZ to me in the promised timeframe. In fact, my car actually arrived earlier than expected. Jorge kept me well informed and fielded any questions I had. I was very happy we i recieved m... [ More ]
    Poster:CpalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/6/2014 8:54:00 AM
    Review:On time for pick up, early for delivery. Great service and hospitality. Would recommend to anyone who needs a vehicle shipped. [ View ]
    Poster:Angela S.
    Date:3/6/2014 6:50:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of my Car
    Review:All the matters were handled very professionally.Jorge answered all the questions promptly and explained every thing in detail. Very courteous, respectful and prompt in responding any inquiries.I am very impressed the way he handled the transport of... [ More ]
    Poster:Rahat JAN
    Date:3/5/2014 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: A Broker with Integrity!!!
    Review:Graham at AmeriFreight did an awesome honest job finding a carrier to transport my van. Prior to finding them I had encountered an Ignorant Con Artist named** Brad Taylor at All Star Direct Auto Shipping- out of CA** who had quoted me $799 to ship ... [ More ]
    Poster:PatriceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/5/2014 9:10:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74