View 150,704 Reviews on 3,559 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,705th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2152 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.56% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.44% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Transport car
    Review:My name is Kay Xiong. My order number is940047820-XE. I just use Amerifreight to transport my car from rockford, Michigan to Eureka, California. Amerifreight car transport is very good. It is easy to teal with them. I have been called many car tr... [ More ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Kay XiongThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: Car picked up and delivered on time
    Review:Jessica was very cordial and explained to me the process of delivery of the vehicle in great detail. The car was picked up and delivered on time. The price went up by a little from my intial estimate to help find a carrier quick. But, no complaints ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Bimal
    Date:5/28/2014 12:49:00 PM
    Review:I heard the stories - mostly bad. I did my research. It took over a month. I settled on AmeriFreight because Graham answered the questions correctly. I have handled sales reps for over 40 years so I know when a rep is shooting the bull. He ever gave ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:LenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 10:39:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:AmeriFreight did a good job of meeting our dates and budget. It was also quite easy to use their website and their services. We had Dustin as our point of contact. We called a couple of times with some questions, but due to us calling from Califo... [ More ]
    Response:Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Eero KeravuoriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt Deliver. Good Communication
    Review:Transaction was easy to set-up. Communication was timely. Carrier delivered as promised- picked up on-time/delivered on-time. Cost was reasonable for expedited service. [ View ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Mike B.
    Date:5/28/2014 8:55:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:Professional on phone and kept us updated and offered suggestions as time for pick up approached. Did EXACTLY what they said. Way better experience for less cost than another company we used to get car shipped last year. Would use again if needed. [ View ]
    Poster:BillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 7:33:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight Delivery IN to GA
    Review:2nd time I have used Amerifreight and I would use them again. Timely pick-up and delivery with frequent communication throughout the process. Great job, once again. [ View ]
    Poster:Tom EichelbergerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 7:20:00 AM
    Subject: Made a stressful situation so much easier
    Review:I was already stressed out about my move that the thought of how I would get my car from all the way across the country literally gave me anxiety. I didn't know what to expect but David made the process very easy and simple. It didn't take too much... [ More ]
    Poster:BerniceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: First Time Shipping Woes
    Review:Having never shipped a vehicle the entire premise was daunting to me. The vehicle was in a state I had never been to, and was being dropped off at my home when I was out of town on business making the logistics somewhat hectic. I first initiated cont... [ More ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 12:13:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping 4runner to San Jose from Atlanta
    Review:Overall Jorge was great, although I was a bit disappointed with the overall quote. It was a bit lower than competitors so I opted to reach out to this company. They weren't able to get it secured at the quotes rate and ended up costing me nearly $400... [ More ]
    Poster:KimiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 12:02:00 AM
    Subject: CA to NY
    Review:Everything went smoothly. It was a little but rush in the beginning. After the pick up date, Graham was able to find a carrier. Te pickup was accomplished quickly and professionally. I would use it again if I need to ship a car. [ View ]
    Poster:TingThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2014 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Super easy
    Review:I was nervous after reading all the reviews for different companies online, but that wasn't necessary. My car left and arrived pretty much on schedule without any problems. Graham found a carrier in less than an hour (and under the quote!) and my c... [ More ]
    Poster:AlysaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2014 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:In the end I was very satisfied. At first I felt rushed and treated like my questions were annoying. Graham didn't get back to me after I was told a certain day for pick up. Then after I kept calling everything fell into place and went smoothly. I... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony da silvaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Review:Great experience ! Has some concerns shipping car cross country, but it was a professional experience that if the need occurs again I will use again. Car was delivered in same condition it left in and everyone is happy. [ View ]
    Poster:FredThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2014 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: New York to CA
    Review:This was the 1st time shipping my car cross country from NY to CA and it was overwhelming with all the different companies out there calling with different quotes and fees. I had been looking online research about 3 months in advance before I had de... [ More ]
    Poster:TORYThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2014 3:55:00 AM
    Subject: Cross Country Delivery
    Review:Cross country shipment took some time to find a carrier for the remote pickup location. Once this was done, the pickup was accomplished quickly and professionally. Jorge with Amerifreight stayed in contact throughout the process. The car was delivere... [ More ]
    Poster:Gregory JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/26/2014 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Average
    Review:It took a long time to find a carrier for my car. I guessed it was my fault for contacting them so late in the game. I was very anxious, because this was my first time shipping. They could have been more communicative about the whole process. My ... [ More ]
    Poster:Theresa V.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/26/2014 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifright transport
    Review:Using Amerifright transport was a great decision, As a first time transporter I was very concerned about the safety of my car and timely delivery. Using Amerifright, my car delivered safely and right one time. I only wish it was less expensive. [ View ]
    Poster:Ejiro U
    Date:5/26/2014 1:10:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight...Great, Unlimited Transportation...NOT So Great
    Review:This is my second time using Amerifreight. Due to my good experience the first time I chose to use them again. This time I had 2 vehicles to ship from AZ to NY. The Good: Graham was wonderful with explaining the process, answering questions and k... [ More ]
    Poster:HMThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/25/2014 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: Comments re Recent Transaction
    Review:Contacted Amerifreight to move my son's car from Colorado Springs, CO to Vallejo, CA. I was given a quote of $1,195 (inclusive of AFTA) and an estimate of 3 days to move the vehicle. The moving company that handled the actual car transport is Elite F... [ More ]
    Poster:Carmelita Naraval for Joaquin NaravalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/25/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Disappointed
    Review:I reached out to Amerifreight to assist me in moving my SUV from Cincinnati, Ohio to San Francisco, California. I was given a quote of $1,600 and an estimate of 5-7 days to move the vehicle. The company that the move was sub-contracted to was BUYA ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shawn CurranThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/25/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Professional Service and Timely Shipping
    Review:After requesting a quote, Graham got back to me very quickly with multiple options and timelines. He was courteous and professional, and my vehicle was picked up and delivered on time in great condition with no hassle or unexpected issues. Would cer... [ More ]
    Poster:ColinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/25/2014 9:13:00 AM
    Subject: Picked up on time and delivered before time.
    Review:Graham was patient with me, my dates for transportation were not finalized till last minute. Didn't try to oversell. Actual delivery was not done by AmeriFreight but I am satisfied by my overall experience. If you know your pickup date 2 weeks in adv... [ More ]
    Poster:AnkurThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/24/2014 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: Efficient Transport from Boston to California
    Review:I had my Fiat 500 transported from my home in Boston to California. Since I had never used a transport company before, they were very helpful when answering all of my questions. My car arrived promptly and without damage. Also, they accommodated my p... [ More ]
    Poster:JamieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/24/2014 11:05:00 AM
    Subject: Very Pleased
    Review:Everything went very smooth. The price ended up being 250.00 more than what I was originally quoted, but it's ok because I agreed to it before hand. [ View ]
    Poster:Leslie LoveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2014 11:46:00 PM
    Review:This was my first time shipping my car and I was hesitant at first, but Dustin was very helpful and contacted me right away after inquiring for a quote. He thoroughly explained the process and answered all of my questions. I was contracted as soon as... [ More ]
    Poster:EricaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2014 8:43:00 PM
    Review:I have a fast great experience with AmeriFreight. My driver was polite and on time. My contact at Amerifreight gave me all the information I needed. I would use them in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Laura BauerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2014 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied
    Review:My car got here in one piece and AmeriFreight got the job done. The amount I paid was quite a bit more than the initial quote ($1050 vs $875) but the I don't think I could've gotten a lower price from another broker. The only hassle was that all my p... [ More ]
    Poster:J ChenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2014 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Experience for First-Timer
    Review:This was the first time I had ever used a car transport service, and AmeriFreight and Jessica were very helpful in multiple ways. The explanation of the bidding & payment process, the consistent & detailed communication on carrier status, and... [ More ]
    Response: Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Michael KrispinskyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2014 1:33:00 PM
    Review:Jessica was great and honest. I had been dupped before by a different shipping company, so I was very skeptical about using another brokerage service. Amerifreight exceeded my expectations and were great to work with. The driver, Anthony, was very fr... [ More ]
    Poster:BobbyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Review:I must be honest reading through a couple of reviews online about vehicle transportation made me think twice about it. But I came across Amerifreight and my overall experience was fantastic. The whole process was explained to me thoroughly by Amerifr... [ More ]
    Poster:BradThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight Auto Transport
    Review:The cost was high but the truck was an extended cab and it's running condition was limited. Graham was professional and scheduled a pickup the same day that I called to begin the process. Pickup was a bit late but there is a lot of traffic in my neck... [ More ]
    Poster:RobertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2014 10:14:00 AM
    Subject: nj to ca. fast service!!
    Review:service was fast and car arrived in excellent condition. my only gripe about amerifreight would be my customer service rep was exceedingly grumpy. it did not make for a pleasant experience speaking with her and her annoyance with all my questions. [ View ]
    Poster:Kalli elliottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2014 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: Only Way To Go!
    Review:This was my first time using a vehicle transport company and I was truly impressed! I did a ton of research and knew that I needed to be very selective and ask all the right questions. I was aware that there could be hidden fees and fine print that... [ More ]
    Poster:TammyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2014 9:35:00 AM
    Subject: car arrived safely
    Review:The car arrived in good shape within a reasonable amount of time.The auto transporter and driver were professional. I would use AmeriFrieght again. [ View ]
    Poster:Nomi
    Date:5/23/2014 8:58:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:This is the third time I have used Amerifreight for shipping cars. The service did not disappoint and they continue to do a good job. Jorge was very polite, professional and answered all questions. I have experienced three good outcomes and do not... [ More ]
    Poster:SusanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/22/2014 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery Service
    Review:Was a day late to picking up my vehicle, however they were on time for the drop off. Seemed efficient though. Jessica Ferris was pretty helpful. Wish there was a little more updates. Prior person who was handling my case kept upping the quote wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Anderson
    Date:5/22/2014 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Wisconsin to California with ease
    Review:My representative was helpful, nice and very knowledgeable; I appreciate all the work she did to complete my order faster than expected! I highly recommend Amerifreight! [ View ]
    Poster:Alexandra H.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/22/2014 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: Just as Described
    Review:This was my first time transporting a car and everything went smoothly. Dustin was very knowledgeable and answered my long list of questions. My car was even picked up early and stored to make things easier and less stressful. If you are going to tra... [ More ]
    Poster:Nareg TorossianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/22/2014 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: Very Pleased
    Review:I was very happy working with AmeriFreight. Jessica was very friendly and patient guiding me through the process as I was completely new to vehicle freight. She was also quick to respond to concerns I had about pick up time frame, carrier changes, et... [ More ]
    Poster:Deryl
    Date:5/22/2014 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: Last Minute Decision to Ship!!!
    Review:My son's flight was made and at the last minute we decided to ship his car across country. I called numerous companies to see if they could find a carrier to take the car. The company we had previously used had all the date details, including the las... [ More ]
    Poster:L. LarsenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2014 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: A bit of trouble, but ended up working out
    Review:They had trouble finding a carrier that could hold the car for a week. Instead of telling me they expected this trouble, they didn't, and I had to scramble for a backup plan the day before I left. But they did help me find a carrier with one day's no... [ More ]
    Poster:DanielThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2014 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting my Sons car from Virginia to California
    Review:After attempting to deal with 2 other companies we chose Amerifreight based on their rating by the Better Business Bureau. They were very helpful and considerate. My son is in the military and we needed to ship one of his cars from Virginia to Califo... [ More ]
    Poster:Keith KernThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Overall no issues
    Review:I was quoted $900 to ship from Florida to NYC. At that price I had a tough time getting a truck dispatched. It was only after I offered to increase my payment to $1495 was when a truck was dispatched. So I believe this is all part of their plan. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephen LuppinoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2014 10:01:00 AM
    Subject: Great service with honest and friendly people!
    Review:I spent a great deal of time researching several auto shipment companies online, and had so much trouble establishing contact with them and getting quotes. From the first time I got in contact with Graham at Amerifreight, I knew that they were the co... [ More ]
    Date:5/21/2014 1:08:00 AM
    Review:There was a delay in finding a carrier but Jessica was able to get me a carrier within one day after a rate change and my vehicle got Washington 5 days earlier. Jessica was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. She answered all my questions and conc... [ More ]
    Poster:KowsilliyaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2014 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Shipping - Recommend
    Review:I needed to ship my Honda Fit across country. Based on the reviews AmeriFreight seemed like the best company. The company is a broker, so they connect you with trusted drivers. We were given an initial quote and estimated timeframe for pick-up and d... [ More ]
    Poster:Reda Slaoui
    Date:5/20/2014 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Newbie Not Fully Informed
    Review:I felt there was a lot more information that could have been communicated to me upfront especially since I made it known I had never used this type of service before and needed everything explained to me. I know what to do/not do next time if I ever... [ More ]
    Poster:TrudyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment went well
    Review:Althouhg it took some time to find a carrier, my car was picked-up and delivered on time, three days in transit cross country. Communication was very good, so I would use this service again if needed. [ View ]
    Poster:markThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2014 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: second time is the charm
    Review:Amerifreight was chosen for the first auto transport from Georgia to California based solely on the website ratings for the company. The second time that I needed to transport this vehicle again, it was a no-brainer to use the same company. All I d... [ More ]
    Poster:east to west coastThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2014 10:57:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74